Video: Prepare to be bowled over by Randy Newman’s incisive, unpredictable political satire

posted at 3:21 pm on September 18, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham

You ever watch the Oscars and think, “This is the best the best-paid, most acclaimed creative entertainment talents in all the world can give us on the most important night of their year?” Especially on a night dedicated to the ego-stroking and self-importance Hollywood has perfected, you’d think they’d really put on a show.

But maybe that kind of utterly predictable self-regard isn’t particularly good for the creative juices. Case in point: Randy Newman’s new satirical, political song. Oh, I know, the suspense is killing you. Which side will he take in this salient, timely political commentary?

Randy Newman is weighing in on the presidential election, and he’s playing the race card through a song he wrote called “I’m Dreaming.”

The piano tune features the refrain: “I’m dreaming of a white president.” It is full of satirical, sarcastic — and signature — Newman anecdotes about someone who votes for the president because he is white.

Newman, who is white, is openly supporting President Barack Obama.

You don’t say. “Wrote” is pretty generous, as it does generous borrowing from the Irving Berlin classic, “White Christmas.”

He says he wants the public to find comedic relief in the song, but to also know he’s serious about his thoughts that racism is well and alive in the world — and in the current presidential race. He called racism “the great issue of this country.”

And, I’m sure the generous portion of the country he’s satirically accusing of a base and ugly racism affecting their presidential vote will find it a real knee-slapper. Newman goes on to express that he thinks “that sentiment (racism) exists.” Brave truth-telling, that.

“I’m Dreaming” features lyrics like: “He won’t be the brightest, perhaps, but he’ll be the whitest, and I’ll vote for that.” He said as he wrote the song the lyrics “didn’t come that easy.”

That didn’t come easy? Brightest and whitest? Turns out it was the braveness of his truth-telling that was difficult, not the actual rhymes:

“It’s delicate enough that I’m not going to offend people every which way, but I wanted to get it right as best I could,” said Newman, who added that he’s always worried there may be some backlash following the release of a song like this one.

Yes, even when old, rich white guys in Hollywood are making the laziest, most hackneyed, most consequence-free social commentary about fellow, old, poorer white guys, they are still intrepid bards courting backlash in the name of the truth. I’m sure it’s got a good beat and you can dance to it, though.

I like Newman— he wrote one of my favorites, “Short People (Got No Reason to Live),” or as I like to call it, “The Ballad of Rahm Emanuel— and at least his delivery of his lazy, liberal lyricism is better than most. I don’t mind him putting out a political song and doing it to benefit a charity— the United Negro College Fund—but can’t these creative types, nuanced thinkers try a tiny bit harder to be creative and nuanced? I’m sure painting half of the country as old, racist white dudes bent on defeating a black, liberal president will really keep the Oscar train from stopping at his station.

Meh, call me when you’re writing satire about the feds carting amateur filmmakers away in the middle of the night. Enjoy the whole thing, but be careful playing the part about lions eating black children in the jungle, as even playing that kind of rhetoric is only allowed if you’re a certified liberal listening to another certified liberal satirically playing a racist, white man from Western Pennsylvania:

In other news, Bob Dylan don’t play that, which really annoys liberal magazine writers looking for utter predictability in their creative legends.

Exit question (AP™):
Wouldn’t this song have been more useful during the ’08 Democratic primary?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

(Randy)-Fat man with and his kids and dog.
Drove in through the morning fog.
Hey there Rover, come on over…
(Lois)-Well its nice to have a little music while we eat.(Spoken)
(Randy)-Red headed lady, Reaching for an apple.
Gonna take a bite, nope, nope.
She gonna breathe on it first,wipe it on her blouse.
She takes a bite.
Chews it once,twice,three times, four times, stops!
Saliva workin’, takes a hard long look at Randy…
five times.
Fat old husband walking over.
(Lois)-Lets get the hell out of here.(Spoken)
(Randy)-Yeah, There walking down the road
Left foot,Right foot
Left foot,Right foot
Left foot (SMACK)

lorien1973 on September 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I last watched the Oscars in ’70. And that’s because I wanted to see how well Patton did.

I have no use for Hollywood and its littany of Marxist filth.

OhEssYouCowboys on September 18, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Mark Twain would use him as a foot stool.

Limerick on September 18, 2012 at 3:25 PM

If I was anal, I’d correct my post re: litany

But, I’m not anal.

OhEssYouCowboys on September 18, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Dems don’t like white people?

faraway on September 18, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Man, I thought I had a friend in Newman.

bobthepeeler on September 18, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Randy, quite a few of us are able to look past skin-color and maintain a certain level of pragmatism over the issues when selecting our leaders. But we get it, you make a living writing sophomoric songs.

We should be concerned.

hawkdriver on September 18, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I agree. Those who voted for Dear Liar because he’s black are racists.

rbj on September 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Hey Randy, stick to short people, you a$$hat.

Slainte on September 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Why can’t these stupid entertainers realize they are offending at least half their audience with this kind of stuff? They’re fools and idiots. And it pisses me off that they’re talented, too. Bye, Randy. (sad face)

parteagirl on September 18, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Hey Randy how about you ask Samuel L Jackson to pen a song about how he voted for Obama because he was black?

I hate these hypocrites, I really do.

I’m not dreaming of a white POTUS I’m dreaming of a competent one.

neyney on September 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM

O RLY?? A few generic versions of same.

[fill-in-the-blank] says he wants the public to find comedic relief in the song sitcom, but to also know he’s serious about his thoughts that racism is well and alive in the world — and in the current presidential race. He called racism “the great issue of this country.”

[fill-in-the-blank] says he wants the public to find comedic relief in the song movie, but to also know he’s serious about his thoughts that racism is well and alive in the world — and in the current presidential race. He called racism “the great issue of this country.”

[fill-in-the-blank] says he wants the public to find comedic relief in the song his comic routine, but to also know he’s serious about his thoughts that racism is well and alive in the world — and in the current presidential race. He called racism “the great issue of this country.”

And so on and so forth.

farsighted on September 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Uh, we have a (half)black President, Randy. How can racism be such a big issue if more than half of the electorate voted for Obama 4 years ago?

BTW, Randy Newman(regardless of his politics) is one of the most annoying songwriters and performers I think I’ve ever heard. I just can’t stand the dude’s voice.

Doughboy on September 18, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I agree. Those who voted for Dear Liar because he’s black are racists.

rbj on September 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM

And seems to also conveniently forget that without all those racist white people who voted for Obama in 2008 he would have lost.

Another tired “who??” trying to be relevant again.

kim roy on September 18, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Just another Hollyweird tool out to make a buck on stupid people. He should “try” something original. For people like Randy, it’s all about publicity. He and most of the rest of those losers in Hollyweird know little or nothing about the real issues in this country. They only know a few sound bites and bable about a shiny item or two that has become their “special” crusade (i.e., save the Brown-Knuckle Spider). He’s a racist and so are the people he supports. Look up the definition, Randy.

HomeoftheBrave on September 18, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Short people used to look up to Randy

faraway on September 18, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Of all people, Bob Dylan got it right, getting hung up on race, creates the race problems…just let it go.

Every President has been vilified by someone…it goes with any job where you are a leader, your name goes on the bathroom wall.

right2bright on September 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

parteagirl on September 18, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Can we be honest for a second?

Randy Newman sucks.

If it weren’t for Toy Story, no one would know he even existed.

lorien1973 on September 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM

To have the great genius of Irving Berlin sullied in this way, and by a fellow Jew, is disgusting.

vityas on September 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Randy Newman has always been a talentless hack. Even I find this effort obvious and annoying.

urban elitist on September 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Why do you waste our time with this stuff?

RoadRunner on September 18, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Nothing about noted racists who openly vote for Obama *because* he’s black, of course.

Midas on September 18, 2012 at 3:35 PM

i have to say he’s right, there is racism in politics today. but it’s from the left. blacks will vote for obama just because he is black, racism. leftist whites will vote for obama just because he is black, again racism!

it makes leftist feel better about themselves knowing they helped right the “wrongs” of this country by voting for obama. deep down, i’m sure they know he’s the worst president ever, but they overlook that because he’s black (and because he’s clean and speaks well).

jetch on September 18, 2012 at 3:35 PM

The fact that these sniveling, white Commies have to spout on about their lack of racism is prima facie proof of their fear that they are racists.

They voted for The Commie, not only because they’re Commies, but because it made them feel better about themselves – and their own deep-seated fears about themselves.

OhEssYouCowboys on September 18, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Funny thing that. If white people vote for a white candidate, that’s racist.
If black people vote for a black candidate, like 98% did, and will again, that’s not racist.

Man, we really have some very, very stupid people in our midst who are touted as intelligent and creative.

the new aesthetic on September 18, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I cannot,and couldn’t ever take Randy and his tinklings. Just the warning that his music will be played, is enough to send me screaming into the night.

SMACKRUNNER on September 18, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Obama is a posa’
a lima losa’ snooza’
he takes it up the poopa’
evolutionary hoopla

an’ my skillz is supa’ dupa’
socialism thrilla’ killa’
symbolism lyric spilla’

and Bammy wit’ the skillz a
mommmy jeans and half vanilla

Slade73 on September 18, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I’m posting this again and officially challenging Obama to a black-off. I will rhzyme your @ss off

Slade73 on September 18, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Randy Newman is one of the dozens of tools that watch MessNBC apparently.

OxyCon on September 18, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Let me guess; his co-lyricist is Richard Lewis.

FAIL.

Rixon on September 18, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Weird Al Yankovic has nothing to worry about.

Cicero43 on September 18, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Randy who?

khacha on September 18, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Meh. He hasn’t done anything good since ‘Short People’.

annoyinglittletwerp on September 18, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Randy might have been better off showing us his b**bs or releasing a sex tape.

kim roy on September 18, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I actually enjoyed seeing this putz perform in N’awlins several decades ago (enjoyed John Prine’s opening act more)…………I wish now I could take BACK the money I spent on the ticket……….

Katfish on September 18, 2012 at 3:39 PM

That’s Grammy material right there.

In a special category.

For diminutive liberal commie pinkos.

Curtiss on September 18, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I never like Newman. What sort of a jerk writes a tune like “Short People”? He can’t sing, he can’t write, all in all… yeah MKH, you called it… “Tool Story”.

Why is it that when one of these professional trollops needs some publicity for their defunct career, they so often decide that, to generate a little publicity, they’ll step up and make sure that everyone in their insular, almost incestuous, and often times heavily intoxicated, group think echo chamber, knows that they’re right there, toeing that ideological line?

I suspect the invitations to the perennial cocktail circuit have been few and far between for him, lately. This is an effort to reestablish his credibility amongst the other patrons of that narrow little world in which he dwells and wave a flag in a desperate plea for their recognition.

thatsafactjack on September 18, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Randy Newman is an artist like I’m a talented rapper

Slade73 on September 18, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Can we be honest for a second?

Randy Newman sucks.

If it weren’t for Toy Story, no one would know he even existed.

lorien1973 on September 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM

So true,Toy Story just gave him more $ from his old tired stuff from the 70′s.

D-fusit on September 18, 2012 at 3:42 PM

lorien1973 on September 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM

LOLOL that is exactly the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this headline.

tdpwells on September 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I prefer another dream:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Martin Luther King

Too bad that dream has been soundly rejected by the National Socialist Left.

Chip on September 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM

On the other hand, it’s not one of those tunes that you can’t get out of your head.

Curtiss on September 18, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Sorry… I never did like Newman.

thatsafactjack on September 18, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I always thought he sounded like Bawney Fwank when he sang.

ccrosby on September 18, 2012 at 3:44 PM

He called racism “the great issue of this country.”

PAY NO ATTENTION to 8+% unemployment, under employment, people leaving the workforce, inflation, $4/gal gas, embassies burning, diplomats being murdered, nuclear Iran, credit rating lowered and about to be lowered again, Fast & Furious, Solyndra… RAAAAACISM is the only issue and the only reason why our benevolent god-king won’t get a full 100% of the popular vote!!

Good Lord…

crazy_legs on September 18, 2012 at 3:44 PM

gwelf, my friend, Romney chose the 47% figure, not me. That includes everybody I mentioned. If he meant only those who see themselves as victims, that’s what he should have said.

And nothing in my little script states or implies that government assistance is in the it way to get ahead. Rather I mentioned people trying to get ahead with government assistance as people who might not take kindly to being called “mooches,” because they’re clearly trying to put themselves in a position to contribute and become successful.

urban elitist on September 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Randy Newman is an actor

like I’m a subterranean turtle that knows karate

Slade73 on September 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Is this clown nose off or on?

TexasDan on September 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM

The Bob Dylan interview was much more interesting than this Newman person. I liked “Short People” too because it was funny. This song is not funny.

Night Owl on September 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM

The guy is a bigot.

Mimzey on September 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM

The reason the Oscars are so bad is because the “players” are not used to performing live. They get multiple retakes; air brushing; standins; body doubles; stunt extras. Not to mention many hangers-on who always whisper in their ear, “You’re the greatest!” We in the real world should have it so good.

conservative educator on September 18, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Yeah, we’re so racist that we like to wax poetic about the brilliance of white men like Clarence Thomas and Allen West.

tdpwells on September 18, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Did he dedicate the song to Joe Biden?

Bishop on September 18, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I mean artist

Randy Newman couldn’t be an actor! He’s an idiot. Nevermind, Randy Newman is the perfect actor

Slade73 on September 18, 2012 at 3:49 PM

MARY KATHARINE HAM…music critic.
Meh.

verbaluce on September 18, 2012 at 3:50 PM

And nothing in my little script

urban elitist on September 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM

You have a script?

Very telling comment.

Chip on September 18, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Sounds a lot like the Obama White House.

crazy_legs on September 18, 2012 at 3:51 PM

This guy is still around?

Meh…Randy isn’t any funnier or worse than this dude.

JetBoy on September 18, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Randy is a dandy
He takes it up his handy…
space, where it don’t
hurt no more,
cause Randy made some wine
in the toilet in the joint

Slade73 on September 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I guess the issues don’t really matter to Newman. Am I a racist for saying that?

fistbump on September 18, 2012 at 3:53 PM

racist!

Slade73 on September 18, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I wanted to get that in at the same time

plus, you’re a racist

Slade73 on September 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Psst…hey Randy….about that racisim thing…yea..um…Obama got elected in 2008…thought you should know.

WisRich on September 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Never could stand Randy Newman.

He sounds like Buddy Hackett with a mouth full of marbles.

portlandon on September 18, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Tough gig this hate’in on yo’sef thang.

DumboTheAvenger on September 18, 2012 at 3:57 PM

MARY KATHARINE HAM…music critic.
Meh.

verbaluce on September 18, 2012 at 3:50 PM

barack hussein obama…president
meh

Night Owl on September 18, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Man, listen to y’all…hating on Randy Newman.
And sharing your expertise on the matter with your opinions on ‘Short People’?
Ha.
What’s next…your feelings about string theory?

verbaluce on September 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

MARY KATHARINE HAM…music critic.
Meh.

verbaluce on September 18, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Hang in there, dude, KC and the Sunshine Band might have a reunion tour and you could get front row seats.

Bishop on September 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

lorien1973

I’m not mad, I’m delighted. Another self-inflicted wound that reveals the seething bile in the conservative movement. I assume that you will define social security and Medicare when you retire and that if, God forbid, you lost your job and broke your leg, you would not file gor unemployment benefits and you would decline Medicaid.

Further, how do you feel about the 16% of your paycheck that goes, or went, to Social security and Medicare? Feel like a federal tax to me, and 60% of every one of Romney’s 47% pays it.

You can throw the people in the hammock out, if you want, but they are a small minority of those who get benefits and serve largely to create a false narrative (a la Reagan’s”welfare queen”) for Republicans to run on.

urban elitist on September 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I didn’t listen to the song, but did it include, “Osama bin Laden is dead and GM is alive”?

d1carter on September 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I’d be racist if hack-pianist was a race.

MechanicalBill on September 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Randy is an idiot

I’d like to fuck Randy’s mind with my dick of reason and sanity. Watch out Randy’s mind. You are in peril…DEEP peril.

Slade73 on September 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

South Park it ain’t. What a putz.

John the Libertarian on September 18, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Dang, they’re blowing like mad on that dog whistle but I still don’t hear a thing.

Bob's Kid on September 18, 2012 at 4:00 PM

They got little brains
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin’ great big lies
They got little minds
And tiny little **** that bend to the left*
They wear ugly rugs
On their nasty little heads

Well, I don’t want no Democrat morons
Don’t want no Democrat morons
Don’t want no Democrat morons
`Round here

*According to court testimony

MNHawk on September 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Further, how do you feel

urban elitist on September 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

blah blah blah, Romney scores again by telling the truth. The only ones who take offense are on welfare or hyper-sensitive elitist snobs.

John the Libertarian on September 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM

“Obama On Your Shoulder” was way better.

Quisp on September 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Newman is worth about $110 million, however; I’m pretty sure his 1%’er money is good cash and not the evil cash which Romney has in his accounts.

Bishop on September 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Bob’s Kid on September 18, 2012 at 4:00 PM

It’s a good thing too or you might find yourself on the White House menu.

Bishop on September 18, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Wealthy, white, self loathing liberal plays to crowd of same.

Mao would be proud.

I’m just bored

Bruno Strozek on September 18, 2012 at 4:04 PM

urban elitist on September 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Of course.

Your argument is that those who pay taxes to fund these benefits are not entitled to collect them, but those who do not pay any taxes to fund them are.

Romney just ripped off the Obama band-aid and exposed you, urban elitist. You are screaming that it is wrong for those who do pay taxes to collect benefits, but that those who do not pay taxes should collect them on an unlimited basis.

You punish those who work to pay those who don’t.

northdallasthirty on September 18, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Wait, he wrote this song to benefit the United Negro College Fund? No one sees the irony in writing a song that denigrates white people to benefit an organization that was started because of the horrible practice of denigrating people because of their race? Anyone? Bueller?

clearbluesky on September 18, 2012 at 4:06 PM

vityas on September 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Yup, Izzy Balin is spinning in his grave as we speak.

Randy never did live up to the Certified Genius of his 3 Uncles, namely Alfred, Lionel and Emil.

In his entire career, Randy’s received 20 Oscar Nominations. Only won twice in all that time.

Alfred won 20.

Del Dolemonte on September 18, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Newsflash! We already elected a black president. A black man is our leader. It happened!

Now we are still racists for 1. not liking his policies and his record, 2. not planning to vote for a second term, 3. not declaring him better than all the other presidents.

Why not write a song about a black conservative president?

nitzsche on September 18, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Bob’s Kid on September 18, 2012 at 4:00 PM

It’s a good thing too or you might find yourself on the White House menu.

Bishop on September 18, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I nominate this for Bishop’s best post ever.

Bruno Strozek on September 18, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Wait, he wrote this song to benefit the United N*gro College fund? No one sees the irony in writing a song that denigrates a race of people to benefit an organization that was started because of the horrible practice of denigrating people because of their race? Anyone? Bueller?

clearbluesky on September 18, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Mary Katherine, I’ve been a fan of Randy Newman’s for a good 35 years now (I first had Little Criminals and Good Old Boys on 8-track), and it really bums me that he’s gone so far off the rails in the last ten years. His satire has always been biting, but it wasn’t overly partisan like it is now. It used to be biting; now it just bites.

Ward Cleaver on September 18, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Don’t believe I’ve ever heard so much racial self-hatred compacted into a single tune.

de rigueur on September 18, 2012 at 4:09 PM

urban elitist on September 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Wrong thread.

thatsafactjack on September 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM

clearbluesky on September 18, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Ya, kinda like the Affirmative Action racism, to combat … racism.

OhEssYouCowboys on September 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM

clearbluesky on September 18, 2012 at 4:08 PM

And some benefit – they’ll be lucky if they get 50 bucks off of this dud.

Ward Cleaver on September 18, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Randy can eat my creative nuts…trust me randy, I’m super creative

Slade73 on September 18, 2012 at 4:12 PM

MNHawk on September 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM

this is me bowing

Slade73 on September 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM

urbane effetist on September 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM

You might like the new Ry Cooder release better then. It’s called “Election Special”.

Ry even turns a song about Mitt Romney’s dog into a race-baiting rant:

Don’t look right, it don’t seem right
Hot in the day, cold all night
Where I’m goin’ I just don’t know
Poor dog’s got to bottle up and go
Oh Mr Boss, cut me down!
Woof, woof, woof

And yes, Rolling Stoned (which gives this 4 out of 5 stars) actully describes Cooder’s new release as Black Humor.

By the way, did you know that the term “Black Hole” is also now racist?

Del Dolemonte on September 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Randy “obamaturd” Newman – no need to read any further.

Pork-Chop on September 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Actually, the tune would have been more appropriate for the 1952 Democratic Convention than the 2012.

The VP Nominee, Sen. John Sparkman, an avowed segregationist, could have sung along with Randy in sweet down home harmony.

IndieDogg on September 18, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Newmans greatest hit

RickB on September 18, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Ward Cleaver on September 18, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Only song of Randy’s I ever liked was “Louisiana 1927″, which is of course on Good Old Boys.

But others have done a far-better job of covering that song, notably Aaron Neville. And western swing band Asleep at the Wheel did a masterful cover of it back in the late 1970s

Del Dolemonte on September 18, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Randy does what all good libs do… Projecting…

Because he’s voting for Obama specifically because he’s black.

At least Dr. Seuss had the sense to call it correctly… “I’m dreaming of a star belly sneetch”

Skywise on September 18, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I don’t understand the need to jump on a bandwagon of throwing someone under a bus at the first sign of political disagreement. Come on, it’s an old white guy crooning his ignorance about non-existent racism. So what. Get some thicker skin.

I liked his “Monk” theme song, “It’s a Jungle Out There.”

shick on September 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM