Three universities get terrorist threats, two evacuate campuses

posted at 12:41 pm on September 14, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Has the Islamist rage aimed at US embassies abroad started to reach into the heartland of America?  Three separate universities report receiving threats this morning, prompting evacuations in Texas, North Dakota, and an investigation in Indiana. Let’s start with the University of Texas, where the threat was explicit about a tie to al-Qaeda:

Threatening caller spurs UT evacuation

The University of Texas is evacuating all of its buildings due to threats on campus after a caller claiming to be with al-Qaida said he placed bombs all over campus that would go off around 10 a.m. — which has since passed.

“Immediately evacuate ALL buildings and get as far away as possible,” read a message posted at 9:53 a.m. on the campus’ emergency alert website. “More information to come.”

UT Director of Communications Rhonda Weldon said the university got a call around 8:35 a.m. from a male with a Middle Eastern accent claiming to have placed bombs all over campus.

He said he was with al-Qaida and that these bombs would go off in 90 minutes.

North Dakota State followed shortly thereafter:

Students at North Dakota State University in Fargo and the University of Texas in Austin have been ordered to evacuate their respective campuses this morning because of bomb threats.

There was no indication that the two events were connected.

This alert was posted on NDSU’s website:

“NDSU is requiring all employees and students to leave campus by 10:15 a.m. This includes residence hall students, who, if necessary, should walk to locations off campus. This also includes the downtown buildings and agricultural facilities. NDSU received a bomb threat, prompting this evacuation. Updates will follow.”

At Valparaiso University in Indiana, the threat was left as a graffiti message, but no evacuation was apparently ordered:

The alert, posted early Friday, says “an unspecific threat to campus was made through a graffiti message alluding to dangerous and criminal activity alleged to be carried out during the chapel break period on Friday.

“The broad threat provided no details with respect to location or type. Please be on alert and report any suspicious activity to VUPD immediately by calling 911 or 464-5430.”

VUPD, local authorizes and the FBI investigated the threat and a thorough human and canine search of campus did not find anything suspicious, a later release said.

Fortunately, no attacks have come to pass, at least not yet.  These are likely efforts to create a little fear on the cheap, taking advantage of the unrest on the other side of the world.  Real AQ attacks don’t usually involve any warnings, certainly not specific warnings that allow civilians to get out of the line of fire.  The purpose of AQ attacks is usually to create as many civilian deaths as possible. Of course, this could be a way to test defenses, too, to adapt to American countermeasures, although there wouldn’t be much point of that if no warnings precede attacks.

I’m guessing that these are hoaxes, but that doesn’t mean that the perpetrators should be discounted.  The FBI and the courts need to make examples of them, if so.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

yes! so if a madman attacks the embassy in brussels, do we declare war on belgium? don’t be silly.

sesquipedalian on September 14, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Strawman.

You must have a hay field growing in your backyard.

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I’d like to see the perpetrators hunted down, charges, tried and convicted, AND I think that since these campuses are very expensive to operate, and so are the law enforcement agencies, that the COST of the evacuations and investigations should be charged to the offender, once convicted, as well.

thatsafactjack on September 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM

guess Obama’s eyes have the mist from the smoke of a distant fire.

kingsjester on September 14, 2012 at 1:21 PM

LOL, literally, as Slow Joe would say.

I guess he can see Libya from his how NOW.

Lily on September 14, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Official update :
All U of Texas buildings have been cleared.
No explosives found.
Classes cancelled for today.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 1:35 PM

lol, GrannyDee!!!!

I am chuckling admist this mess of an administration. I am hoping this will wake up the low information voters as they watch our country being attacked…and they witness the response from our leader.

Oh no….Gaza and East Jerusalem now added into the mix of burning flags across the ME.

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Howdy, Pambi. How ya’ doin’?

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM

“sesquipedalian” on September 14, 2012

…”suchastupidass”

KOOLAID2 on September 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM

How can Dear Leader go to parties/fund raisers while the country is under this kind of attack..? heh.

d1carter on September 14, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Doughboy on September 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I agree. However, due to the proximity in time of the calls there had to be some amount of coordination unless one individual was responsible for all and with today’s technology he/she/it should be apprehended quickly. IMO this is trying to capitalize (no pun intended)on the current happenings in the ME. Any disruption to our daily lives is a success to the jihadist.

HoustonRight on September 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I also heard bho would be at the plane arrival of those killed! Can you imagine the wh photo of that?
L

letget on September 14, 2012 at 1:32 PM

But the media will undoubtedly portray it as an act of compassion and duty….while continue to charge R&R as criminals for making the statements they have to date.

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Sadly, the low information voters have been so brainwashed by Mr. I Have a Gift, they will never understand the truth of what is happening in the ME and how these attacks are acts of war upon our country.

Hug your babies and all your loved ones, folks. The clock is ticking.

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM

BTW, why are Universities the focus of these hoax calls..?

d1carter on September 14, 2012 at 1:40 PM

College kid playing Xbox looks up from his game killing ragheads and says “sweet classes cancelled”.
Biden reading his reviews from his latest gaffes looks up from his picture book and says “bittersweet”.
MSM looks up from viewing their twitter account and says “I wonder how we can coordinate our efforts to blame this all in Romney”.

Enough said.

jbh45 on September 14, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Well said GrannyDee

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 1:41 PM

L

letget on September 14, 2012 at 1:32 PM

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM

If my loved one was coming home in a casket because of this ME diplomacy failure on the part of Hill and the Dog Muncher, I would be holding a press conference before the plane ever touched down.

And believe you me, I’d be speaking my mind in ways the MSM would never want to hear.

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Academic Political Correctness is a religion that sends others to be martyrs.

Would someone write to Fox or someone who does real investigations and have them look at how (ahem) some ivy league programs have taken multiculturalism to diversity, to cultural awareness, to cultural sensitivity, to an absolute equivalency of US mores with any crackpot nation on earth.

The idea is strongly represented in such courses, and I would guess that our POTUS believes, that we are in an inferior nation that has been no end of trouble for the world.

Here is a plagarized quote:

Being culturally sensitive or competent does NOT mean knowing everything about every culture.
It is instead respect for differences, eagerness to learn, and a willingness to accept that there are
many ways of viewing the world.

Notice that none are better or worse, just “different”.

Look for a chart in the link below and find a complete explanation, if not diagram, of the system which led to bent over Americans all around the globe. It also is a framework for all of our POTUS’s ideas and even actions. Ie. We shake hands, they bow…same thing! We pray..he wants to kill other guys in Fort Hood, same thing.

I hope these people are not that dumb. Gotta pray.

IlikedAUH2O on September 14, 2012 at 1:44 PM

North Dakota State University lifts evacuation order, will reopen campus by 1 pm CDT – @AP

1 min ago by editor

canopfor on September 14, 2012 at 1:46 PM

It’s not “Islamist” rage. Its Muslim rage. “Islamist” is a PC word used to deny reality and it doesn’t even pass my spell checker.

VorDaj on September 14, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Again well said GrannyDee and I share your sentiments. I haven’t been this overwhelming angry in a very long time. Sadly, the MSM wouldn’t even bother to interview you. Their agenda IMO is to cover for this president by any means necessary. And if someone did have the “audacity” to cover you, they’d be ridiculed and harrassed…RULES FOR RADICALS

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 1:47 PM

VorDaj on September 14, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Thank you, VorDaj. You’ve nailed it.

Does anybody here seriously believe that a majority of the so-called peaceful Muslims living the U.S., wouldn’t turn on us in a NY minute if the call went out to them?

Dearborn, MI comes to mind.

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 1:49 PM

General Allen here all you disrespecters of the Great Religion of Peace. These fine well meaning upstanding Muslims were just stressed out from not being able to eat during the day during Ramadan.

Attention!!! General Petraeus here. I condemn the action of the individual in the United States who made a film disrespecting the Great Prophet Mohammad. That action was hateful. It was intolerant, and it was extremely disrespectful. I condemn the actions of a small number of individuals who have been extremely disrespectful to the Holy Qur’an. Together with our Muslim Partners in Peace, we must secure and serve the people of the Muslim world.

General Casey here! Stand at ease. Smoke ‘um if you got ‘em. No mater how tragic the untimely death of a few Americans might be to some, abroad or at home, we must not let this affect the diversity of those who watch our embassies and our schools, as if we did, that would be a much greater tragedy.

RasThavas on September 14, 2012 at 1:50 PM

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Well said, I would do the same. Also, I would not get near bho or hug him, I don’t care who got mad!
L

letget on September 14, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Howdy, Pambi. How ya’ doin’?

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Hey, Granny.
Hard to type how I’m doing without using bannable verbiage. ;-)
PO’d, grouchy, chewing inside of lips raw, not good @ multi-tasking, so following so much instant info is mind-spinning. Calming down frightened granddaughter, off @ university, viaTwitter.
Otherwise, healthy. :-)
Sounds as tho you are too.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Let those who have been in service of this muslim loving tyrant against their own brothers and sisters now fight in a proper way against this muslim loving tyrant. Let those who have been wearing themselves out in both body and soul in vain attempt to appease him and muslims now labor for glorious honor against them. Behold! On the one side will be the completely destroyed tyrant and his muslims, on the other the fierce and righteous protectors of the Constitution and Christianity. On the one side will be the destroyed enemies of the Lord and the Constitution, on the other, their friends who will shout at the muslim loving tyrant as they destroy him in November, “It is for the Founding Fathers!”, “It is for the Founding Fathers!, and “Deus vult! Deus vult! Deus vult!”

RasThavas on September 14, 2012 at 1:55 PM

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I am as angry as you, Coffee. Having lived through the Carter administration, all I’ve been thinking since this started on 9-11 is, “Oh, no. Here we go again.”

The absolute disgust and fury I am feeling because of the massacre of four American citizens in Libya is more than I can even express. And to now find out that Obama and Hillary were warned 48 hours ahead of time, that there were no Marines stationed in Libya, that the Marines in Egypt couldn’t have bullets loaded in their guns…my Lord and my God, what has happened to our country?

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 1:55 PM

RasThavas on September 14, 2012 at 1:50 PM

General Patton here! [edited for sensitivity, Patton tended to be plain-spoken]
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-b!tches, we’re going to rip out their living g*ddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We’re going to murder those lousy Hun c*cks*ckers by the bushel-fluking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You’ve got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours.”

Now, who do you think was more likely to have led to future peace? … and who do you think our volunteer force would be more likely to want to follow?

AZfederalist on September 14, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Hey, Granny.
Hard to type how I’m doing without using bannable verbiage. ;-)
Otherwise, healthy. :-)
Sounds as tho you are too.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Hey, Pambi, lol’d at “bannable verbiage.”

All your feelings are my feelings, too. Trying to remain calm on the outside, but inside I am so po’d at this administration, words fail me.

I have a fairly good friend who is such a liberal/progressive Dem it’s mind boggling. Sure hope she doesn’t call me. There’s no telling what I’m liable to say.

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Granny I wasn’t paying attention during Carter….I am embarrassed to say but recall vividly the day Reagan got elected and those people were freed. But as I witness these events on top of ALL the other things are country is faced with, I too wonder “what has happened to our country?”

Oh goodness Megyn just said that Obama is going to be making those remarks at the base where our fallen are being received…I am so disgusted.

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM

oops not elected but SWORN IN

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:02 PM

LOL .. Not to sound insensitive, but my most verbal lib friend has spent this past week in the hospital, so I’ve had a reprieve, of sorts. :0
Prayerfully, she’ll be fine after her gallbladder comes out later today.
Then, LOOK OUT !! eek

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Family members of the dead asked not to be filmed,,,,per Megyn Kelly

Is it too early to drink?

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Family members of the dead asked not to be filmed,,,,per Megyn Kelly

Is it too early to drink?

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I don’t drink, but I’ve heard it’s always the cocktail hour somewhere in the world!

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 2:08 PM

When I was in college, we had tons of Iranians on campus. Of course, majoring in engineering and computer science.

I’ve often wondered how many of them went back to become feral people, with thoughts of nuclear explosions dancing in their heads.

OhEssYouCowboys on September 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Correct! I went to UT-Arlington. The campus was crawling with these rude, gawking, insulting men. Each morning I would awake to the calls for prayers over the PA system.

I find it sortuv humorous that one of the most vile professors in Texas works in UT-Arlington, Jose Angel Guiterrez, who founded La Raza Unida in that area.

I hope the liberal profs down there can see some of the fruits of their labor. *spit*

avagreen on September 14, 2012 at 2:08 PM

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM

O M G

He has NO shame !!
Another wonderful photo op, no doubt.
Like with returning soldiers, remember ??
Will he compare them to his campaign workers, again ?

I truly hate this man.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I don’t drink either GrannyDee but I’m beginning to wish I did. The trailer on Cspan has Obama’s remarks at 2:15 EST

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:09 PM

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Ditto.

avagreen on September 14, 2012 at 2:10 PM

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I would say I’m shocked.

But I’d be lying.

He proves more and more with each passing hour, what an arrogant pos he really is.

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 2:11 PM

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM

O M G

He has NO shame !!
Another wonderful photo op, no doubt.
Like with returning soldiers, remember ??
Will he compare them to his campaign workers, again ?

I truly hate this man.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Yep To say I’m spitting bullets is an understatement!

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Like what Pambi said, I can’t put on here what I am really thinking because I too would be banned.

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:13 PM

And ROMNEY’s politicizing this !!!

Fluke off, LSM !!

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:16 PM

What kind of terrorist would phone in a warning of their attack?

V-rod on September 14, 2012 at 2:16 PM

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM

That repulsive worm just can not stand to not get his face/voice on the tube daily about everything.

I agree with others here, I detest/can’t stand/ha!e bho more than any person in a long time!
L

letget on September 14, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Prayerfully, she’ll be fine after her gallbladder comes out later today.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Best wishes for a full and rapid recovery. You don’t suppose they could remove the stupid while they are in there, do you? ;-)

AZfederalist on September 14, 2012 at 2:17 PM

The hypocrisy of this admin and our media is amazing to witness!!!

They are now quoting Chinese propagandist to attach Romney, Ryan had hardly gotten off the stage at Value Voters Summit and now this…

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:18 PM

AZfederalist on September 14, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Included in the prayers. ;-)

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:20 PM

LOL AzFederalist! If they are successful I can think of 53% of our electorate we can schedule for that surgery.

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Well, that’s some master trolling. Not just costly but dangerous. Hope they catch them before it becomes a trend.

lester on September 14, 2012 at 2:23 PM

OhEssYouCowboys on September 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Southeastern (Durant)81 -TAMU 83 for me

Iranians in engineering at Southeastern weren’t looked on kindly. After several bomb scares we hung effigies from the Chem building and things quieted down.

Sometime in early 1980 – poof – they all disappeared

koaiko on September 14, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Wow, Megyn looks like she’s about to use some ‘bannable verbiage’, herself !!!

Can’t wait to hear her follow-up to this ‘show’ !

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Beer Summit…Stat!!!

trs on September 14, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Megyn showing those handprint pix, along with the others.
Her he comes !!!

Arrrgh.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:26 PM

LOL .. Rush is gobsmacked by these images.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM

they haven’t even spoken and I am sick to my stomach!

Pambi she does doesn’t she

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Images of the ‘service/show’., not those consulate pix.

Turn on RUSH !!!
Play-by-play !
Remarkable.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Do I even have to ask?

What if Bush did this?

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 2:29 PM

“Ceremony to honor Libyan victims”, this is known as.

Like Rush says, his internal polls must be in the tank !
LOL.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:31 PM

they haven’t even spoken and I am sick to my stomach!

I just said the same thing to hubby. I mean it I am just sick. I turned the news off, I just can’t stand this!

God please hold all those killed in Your arms and comfort their families.
L

letget on September 14, 2012 at 2:32 PM

But can they pass as Canadian? North Dakota is on the Canadian border.

Lily on September 14, 2012 at 1:12 PM

No, but they can probably pass as East Indian. East Indians make up a significant part of the Canadian population.

Dr. Conservative on September 14, 2012 at 2:32 PM

With an honorable administration, this would private, and just as solemn and acceptable.
I need a tums.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:33 PM

OBAMA FLASHBACK: The Day I’m Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease

Hey, Dog Muncher, what say you now?

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 2:33 PM

letget…I hear you and pray that the families and friends of those fallen Americans are comforted and given the strength during this painful and horrific time.

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:34 PM

this should have been completely private

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Setting to record, for any future gaffes, etc.
Cannot watch.
Going outside, with Rush.
Sigh.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:36 PM

this should have been completely private

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:35 PM

1000% correct, Coffee.

This is politicking in its basest form.

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 2:38 PM

all the words so far that Clinton has said is admirable and touching….but should be reserved for the family there not for public consumption. You cannot tell me for one minute she/they are not playing for the cameras

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:40 PM

here it comes………………..blaming the video. I believe she went there but OMG…how stupid do they think we are?

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:43 PM

LOL .. Who will be the first to DEMAND that Romney ream Preezy for this horrid display ??
“RIGHT NOW, ROMNEY GROW SOME! AND HAMMER HIM FOR THIS !!”

I can hardly wait !
*eyeroll*

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I don’t understand why all the fear-mongering and finger-pointing at Islam for these “threats”. There were no bombs (that you know of). Nobody was killed (yet). Whatever happened to “no harm, no foul”?

Trust me – if you simply cooperate with us (FULLY), there is no need to be fear these kinds of threats. Especially not tomorrow at 6 pm (I’ll let you know the place a little closer to 0-hour).

Sincerely,
R.O.P.

/s

connertown on September 14, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Pambi….just want John Sununu on every MSM channel that has the chops to book him

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Obama Talks ‘Crunches’ With Olympians While US Embassies Are Being Overrun

President Obama spoke to Olympians on the White House lawn today and said he was “inspired to do a few more crunches” after watching Michael Phelps compete.

As the White House ceremony for Olympians opened, Michelle Obama joked that the President promised to meet all of them, “even if it blows his schedule.”

_ _ _ _

These are sick, perverted people.

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM

He starts with scripture !!

SPIT !!!!!

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Bomb threats….on a college campus….on a friday……kegger at the Delta house!

Little Boomer on September 14, 2012 at 2:47 PM

He starts with scripture !!

SPIT !!!!!

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM

So the baby murderer wants to use Scripture now?

DOUBLE SPIT!!!

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 2:49 PM

If I had a shoe that could reach across the TV screen, I’d toss it

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 2:51 PM

BLOWS UP ???
Islamophobe !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Completely sickening.. Since his schedule’s ‘UN-blowupable’ for Bibi.
Sad.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Hillary looks legitimately moved and saddened.
Preezy simply solemn.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:54 PM

as she should be Pambi. It was an epic fail on her part. And she was covering her butt bigtime with the use of the video IMO

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I have the part with him on pause…….simply can’t stand to see his hangdog face or hear his voice. Makes me want to go pound on the TV screen…..I hate that man!!!

I wish words were arrows…(glaring).

avagreen on September 14, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Hillary looks legitimately moved and saddened.
Preezy simply solemn.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Not solemn enough to forego another campaign fundraiser at a private residence in Washington, D.C.

1:25 pm
The President departs the White House en route Joint Base Andrews
South Lawn
Open Press
2:15 pm
The President and Secretary Clinton will attend the Transfer of Remains Ceremony marking the return to the United States of the remains of the four Americans killed this week in Benghazi, Libya
Andrews Air Force Base
Press Information
3:15 pm
The President arrives the White House
South Lawn
Open Press
7:00 pm
The President attends a campaign event
DC, Private Residence, Washington
Closed Press

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 3:04 PM

avagreen on September 14, 2012 at 3:02 PM

It’s over.
Was solemn, militarily perfect, but should have been private, even if they’d been there.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Hey y’all – checking in from UT Austin. We were evacuated this moring to the sound of shrieking sirens and it was kinda scary for a few minutes, but after a little while it became pretty clear there was no continuing threat.

Now back in the office working, although official UT activities don’t resume until 5 pm. Very quiet on campus as you might imagine…

Missy on September 14, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Missy on September 14, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Hey, Missy, good to know you’re a-ok.

Stay safe and on alert. Be sure to keep all your important, personal property close by, just in case.

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Missy on September 14, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Happy for your safety !
Thanks for the report.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Pambi, are you listening to Hannity? He’s hitting Obama hard.

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM

thanks Missy for the update. Ditto Keep your eyes and ears alert!

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I don’t get Hannity until 7pm

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Thanks GrannyDee. I am sure there are countless other countries that are thinking the same sadly.

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I don’t get Hannity until 7pm

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Go here to listen now.

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 3:14 PM

thanks :)

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 3:15 PM

CoffeeLover on September 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Yeah, I’m sure the Germans and Brits are just thrilled that their embassies are also under attack because of that fraud Obama.

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 3:15 PM

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Just now checking into Sean. He’s justifiably PO’d, too.
He was nearly the ONLY one to warn us of Obama’s, um, tendancies toward ME values, back in 2008.
He’s so hot, I might not be able to take it too long. ;-)

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 3:15 PM

He’s so hot, I might not be able to take it too long. ;-)

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 3:15 PM

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Thanks y’all. It is all pretty weird. Everyone was told to leave campus, which was a pretty straightforward directive for us as our building is at the southern edge. And yet many if not most students, and some staff, just wandered out of the building toward the middle of campus, staring at their phones the whole time. I tried to redirect them but they just stared at me.

Even 30-40 minutes after the sirens started going off there were still stragglers, walking slowly and yip yapping to each other. What sitting ducks we all are.

Missy on September 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

What sitting ducks we all are.

Missy on September 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Probably more Hopey Changey voters with their heads up their behinds.

Sad, isn’t it?

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Time to go. Things to do.

Take care, my friends. Stay strong.

Prayers to all.

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Probably more Hopey Changey voters with their heads up their behinds.

Sad, isn’t it?

GrannyDee on September 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Yeah. Hopefully if they are so unmotivated to protect themselves, they’ll turn out to be equally unmotivated to turn out and vote for The One in November.

Missy on September 14, 2012 at 3:21 PM

MM reporting a threat toward the Kansas City Federal Blg.
I have no more on that, yet.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Posted at 2:49 pm on September 14, 2012 by Twitchy Staff

@DLoesch
BREAKING: KC Federal Building Bomb Threat bit.ly/Ov70lP
14 Sep 12

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – A bomb-sniffing dog has detected the presence of some sort of explosives inside the vehicle of a man who walked into the Kansas City federal building and told authorities he was a terrorist.

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 3:29 PM

pambi on September 14, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Hope they skin him (wishful thinking, of course).
We had our own little terrorist caught 2 years ago with bomb making material in his condo.

He’s still got on trial. The little busurd.

avagreen on September 14, 2012 at 3:35 PM