Video: Obama, in his own words

posted at 10:00 pm on September 11, 2012 by Allahpundit

A few days old and long enough that I haven’t had a chance to watch it all the way through yet, but it’s already over 200,000 views on YouTube and comes recommended by Red State’s Dan McLaughlin.

I’d call it a palate cleanser, but you’re not going to feel clean when this is over.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Nasty man. Rid the Nation of him come November America!

Bmore on September 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Nasty man. Rid the Nation of him come November America!

Bmore on September 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I think you meant Bishop.

Axe on September 11, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Downgrade’s own words that will be his Downfall.

Chip on September 11, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Saw this the other night. We’re all familiar with it, but it should be required viewing for everyone else.

Doughboy on September 11, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Not surprised, these really are the last days of the republic. Ron Paul would have had this tool bested by double digits in ALL the polls by now.

abobo on September 11, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Having muted that a$$hole for the past four years, I am not about to break with tradition now.

Night Owl on September 11, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Obama really hates this country, doesn’t he!

Vntnrse on September 11, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I had to stop at 1:04. It’s impossible to listen to this revolting fraud any longer.

Cody1991 on September 11, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I can’t stand the sound of Obama’s voice. I watched his acceptance speech for the team. Spare me this. How about a text to read?

thatsafactjack on September 11, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Can somebody give me the Cliff Notes? I’m not watching him. I’d rather watch paint dry.

conservative pilgrim on September 11, 2012 at 10:11 PM

4 minutes.

Axe on September 11, 2012 at 10:11 PM

No thanks. I’ve heard enough of his words to know that this jugeared marxist wants to destroy the US. Vote his @$$ out come November 6 and send him to the island if that is where he wants to go, just get him out of D.C.

AZfederalist on September 11, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Reports coming in that Benghazi consulate has been burned to the ground. 3 dead. One diplomat is missing.

Not yet confirmed.

Cody1991 on September 11, 2012 at 10:13 PM

already over 200,000 views on YouTube

…should be required for 200 million Americans!

KOOLAID2 on September 11, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Cody1991 on September 11, 2012 at 10:08 PM

You lasted longer then me :)

Electrongod on September 11, 2012 at 10:15 PM

already over 200,000 views on YouTube

…should be required for 200 million Americans!

KOOLAID2 on September 11, 2012 at 10:14 PM

KOOLAID2:Dam(n) straight!:)

canopfor on September 11, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Not yet confirmed.
Cody1991 on September 11, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Ok. Where is Condi? Get her on the air!

mrscullen on September 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Liar!

Bmore on September 11, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Hopeys Awesome Legacy 2008-2012!!

Glorified Speechys!!

And yes,thats it…PERIOD!!

canopfor on September 11, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Worthless!

Bmore on September 11, 2012 at 10:18 PM

That’s our man – President Gutsy Steel Spine with a big stick.

Take bow Preezy.

Curtiss on September 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Why is this race even close? Oh … that’s right, the media.

hepcat on September 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Worst Ever!

Bmore on September 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I’d read the text if it were here, but I can’t listen to him at all. Makes my blood boil.

BettyRuth on September 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I think I’m going to be sick. I’ll use my own health care until……

Deano1952 on September 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Ok. Where is Condi? Get her on the air!

mrscullen on September 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I’m listening to John Batchelor. WABC. He also said that roads were blocked. Waiting for confirmation.

Cody1991 on September 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Trolls!?!? Come out and apologize you worthless, lying, coward, apologists!

Bmore on September 11, 2012 at 10:20 PM

I’m so angry, how am I supposed to go to bed now?

Fallon on September 11, 2012 at 10:21 PM

How dare you take Obama to task, trying to hold him to his own statements! Racist!

/Sarcasm Off…

Jurisprudence on September 11, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Sickening. Stain!

Bmore on September 11, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Ok I watched it all, and now my skin is crawling. You can really see either how ig’nant Barky is, or how diabolical. If he gets reelected we are in deep shiite, I mean deep deep shiite. Scary stuff.

Bishop on September 11, 2012 at 10:21 PM

So what’s the gist of obama’s speech that makes it so bad?

Does someone want to share it with those of us who can’t stand his voice?

LevinFan on September 11, 2012 at 10:22 PM

…should be required for 200 million Americans!

KOOLAID2 on September 11, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Around 400,000 Americans are no longer counted in the U3 numbers as of last month…

Obama builds a stronger enemy with every day he ignores…

The only laser that is focused…..
Is on Obama…

Electrongod on September 11, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Superb!

onlineanalyst on September 11, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Great video!

Thank you for doing the research to gather all of these video quotes in one convenient place.

The video will be a very helpful tool to send to my email list as I work on converting Obama votes to Romney votes, one liberal at a time.

Every voter should watch this video before they mark their ballots!

wren on September 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Not yet confirmed.

Cody1991 on September 11, 2012 at 10:13 PM

OK, everybody in the world accuses the US of being an Imperialist nation. Thus far, we haven’t done a very good job of that. We go in an liberate people from dictators, pay for it ourselves, help them set up a government and leave. … and the world still hates us. I say, “screw that!” If they want to treat us as an Imperialist nation, let’s start doing the job right. Starting with Libya; go in, seize the oil fields and terminals, crack down on terrorists and saboteurs mercilessly and get that oil flowing. To the US. We compensate the oil field workers fairly, establish trading posts and implement free trade in the towns we hold. Any violence from violent muslims (but I repeat myself), and we respond immediately, quickly, and decisively. If the rest of the country wants to be an islamic hellhole (but I repeat myself again), it is welcome to do so, but any action against US held oilfields will result in reprisals against those places from which the attacks come.

Could the world hate us any more than they do now? Why not at least start helping our economy.

AZfederalist on September 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM

This should play on ever voting booth screen.

SouthernGent on September 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Obama lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and lies.

The next day, he does the same thing.

Paul-Cincy on September 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM

So what’s the gist of obama’s speech that makes it so bad?

Does someone want to share it with those of us who can’t stand his voice?

LevinFan on September 11, 2012 at 10:22 PM

It’s all of Barky’s words at various times interspersed with where we are now. It’s creepy now to hear what he was saying in 2008-09 and what he actually did.

Bishop on September 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM

this is what the GOP should have played in a prime-time spot during the RNC.

But, what do I know? I just want to win the election.

bobcalco on September 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM

This disgusting lying sack of monkey puke has got to go. I have to believe that one day justice will be served on the marxist bastard.

bgibbs1000 on September 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Video: Herr Adolf Hussein Obama, in his own words

VorDaj on September 11, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Why is this race even close? Oh … that’s right, the media.

hepcat on September 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM

And Romney’s ineptness.

bgibbs1000 on September 11, 2012 at 10:27 PM

So what’s the gist of obama’s speech that makes it so bad?

Does someone want to share it with those of us who can’t stand his voice?

LevinFan on September 11, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I watched a minute of it. Well, he lies a lot. He says very high-minded stuff, and then, doesn’t do it, does the opposite, or acts like he never said it. This is a well-entrenched pattern of his. He does it over and over again.

Paul-Cincy on September 11, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I made it all the way to “fairness.” If he was really for “fairness,” all income tax levels would be the same. Or even better, NO income tax replaced with a consumption tax.

ThePrez on September 11, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I can’t keep watching this. Too late in the evening.

22044 on September 11, 2012 at 10:27 PM

This is a better use of 39 seconds of your life:

Night Owl on September 11, 2012 at 10:28 PM

AZfederalist on September 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I like it, go Roman! :)

ThePrez on September 11, 2012 at 10:28 PM

The result of severe toilet training.

kenny on September 11, 2012 at 10:28 PM

VorDaj on September 11, 2012 at 10:26 PM

And?

Electrongod on September 11, 2012 at 10:30 PM

This is a better use of 39 seconds of your life:

Night Owl on September 11, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Oops! Wrong video. Probably good too, but its two minutes.

Night Owl on September 11, 2012 at 10:30 PM

It’s creepy now to hear what he was saying in 2008-09 and what he actually did.

Bishop on September 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM

You’re giving creepiness a bad name. More like, skin-crawling, nails-on-a-blackboard-feeling, soul-destroying, mouth-agaped, can’t-effing-believe-that-anyone-let-alone-a-sitting-President-could-be-such-a-baldfaced-liar.

Paul-Cincy on September 11, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Jugears the Clown is Jimmy Carter’s spiritual son…

The US deserves everything it gets if it is stupid enough to reelect him, and we are betraying everything our nation stands for and the rule of law to allow Choom King to work through Daddy issues using executive orders.

harlekwin15 on September 11, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Bishop on September 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM

One of the parts that always sticks out for me is when he flat out says he wants a “single payer” heath care system for America. But don’t forget, he’s a moderate centrist!

A single-payer health care system would be such a disaster in a country as large and diverse (and broke) as ours, it’s inconceivable to all but the most clueless ideologues.

visions on September 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Somebody with deep pockets should buy some prime time air time and broadcast this beauty into America’s living rooms.

But not to worry: Let’s not let the brutal facts of life interfere with Obysmal’s fund-raising high life. Jay-Z and Beyonce have a rip-roaring bash for Preezy for the couch potatoes to get excited about on September 18.

onlineanalyst on September 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Did I just watch a 13 minute long advertisement for 2016: Obama’s America?

JohnGalt23 on September 11, 2012 at 10:33 PM

…should be required for 200 million Americans!

KOOLAID2 on September 11, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Just like the 2016 movie, but unfortunately, the people who should see it, WILL NOT see it.

Alabama Infidel on September 11, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I’m with Ace. “That F***ing Guy” or TFG.

Christien on September 11, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I had forgotten some of the reasons that I despise this POTUS so much…but I’m remembering now and will on Nov.6.

d1carter on September 11, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Disgrace!

Bmore on September 11, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Paul-Cincy on September 11, 2012 at 10:30 PM

There’s a crap storm coming, no doubt. The system is about to self-correct and then all the closeted fascists will emerge and declare that they are in charge, and they have big plans to fix everything.

Bishop on September 11, 2012 at 10:38 PM

unfortunately, the people who should see it, WILL NOT see it.

Alabama Infidel on September 11, 2012 at 10:33 PM

To compare Obama’s words then with his words now is brilliant. There was a web ad juxtaposing Obama campaigning in 2008 with 2012, saying the exact same things then as now.

I suspect that in most cases doing this “then and now” side by side comparison would show Obama to be, as Clinton was once described as, a “remarkably good liar”. How can Obama just lie and lie and lie like that, and still people support him? Saying he’ll do something, then doing something completely different, sometimes the very opposite of what he said he’d do? What kind of faith and trust can you have in such a person?

Paul-Cincy on September 11, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Does someone want to share it with those of us who can’t stand his voice?

LevinFan on September 11, 2012 at 10:22 PM

It lays the lying and the manipulating out in a straight line, one step after another. It’s like watching the plot develop in a movie with a sick and manipulative antagonist, but at a much faster pace.

The thing that made it difficult to watch for me, all snark aside, is the fact that it’s really happening. There’s not even a comfortable distance where I can say to myself, “relax; that’s the past.”

I think most people are probably switching it off literally out of a feeling of not wanting to “see how it ends.”

Axe on September 11, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Over 410,000 views on YouTube now.

Curtiss on September 11, 2012 at 10:39 PM

It’s been a long time since I read Orwell’s 1984 but I had forgotten that the love interest if the main character was named Julia, just like Obama’s pet woman whose raised in the bosom of Big Brother.

“Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Charlemagne on September 11, 2012 at 10:40 PM

d1carter on September 11, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Be sure to share these memories with your friends and family between now and when early voting begins in your state!

Friends don’t let friends vote for Democrats!

wren on September 11, 2012 at 10:40 PM

“Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know what no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Charlemagne on September 11, 2012 at 10:41 PM

“Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Charlemagne on September 11, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Bishop on September 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Thanks for the summary.

I just sent this out to some of my friends and family (one of them a liberal Jew who I’m trying to convert):

So Obama can go on Letterman, meet with other celebrities, and play tons of golf but no time for Netanyahu?

And Obama can’t even mention 9/11 or say something to remember the victims during a 10 minute radio interview on the anniversary of 9/11? Compare that to Romney, which one is the President?

LevinFan on September 11, 2012 at 10:45 PM

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

Charlemagne on September 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Grab it before it’s deleted.

Glenn Jericho on September 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM

The best prosecution of President Obama, his rhetoric and policies yet! The RNC just needs to make each category a commercial and run the Hell out of it until the votes are counted.

Romney needs to get tough and open the rhetorical battlefield beyond simply talking about jobs and debt. Put Obama’s entire presidency on trial, frame it within an ideological context force them to defend it all.

Unfortunately, I don’t think Romney sees it within that light.

The cure is loop Churchill’s We Shall Fight On the Beaches Speech until he begins to internalize the struggle and frame the fight within himself as a battle for the soul and future of the Nation. This is about conquering an ideology and those who seek destroy the American way. Running as Obama-light is a loser.

R Square on September 11, 2012 at 10:49 PM

In another era Obama would have been arrested and thrown in prison for his lies and treasonous acts. Treason here being the willful undermining and violation of the Constitution and his solemn oath to uphold it. He is no better than any 3rd world dictator. He just has better cover.

Charlemagne on September 11, 2012 at 10:51 PM

R Square on September 11, 2012 at 10:49 PM

This! There are so many of them. And give the electorate some variety, instead of the same commercial a dozen times.

In the past, my favorite was Obama’s 2006 Senate speech, on raising the debt limit, saying it was a failure of leadership, that we were putting it on the backs of our children, and on and on. Just wonderful words! The guy who presided over +$5 trillion in debt and he’s not even done with his first term yet. Or supporting public financing of campaigns until he realized he could outspend McCain 2x or 3x if he blew past the limits so he was the first candidate to do so in history.

But there are so many like that. Tons of them. All just as egregious.

Paul-Cincy on September 11, 2012 at 10:55 PM

You LIE !!!

Enough said.

ORrighty on September 11, 2012 at 10:56 PM

It might be a great video but how many people will watch an entire 13 minute video on this subject? 200,000 views doesn’t tell you how long they lasted. I only lasted a couple of minutes and I love anti-Obama videos.

You Tube gives the maker analytics which tells them the high and low points of the video. If you use that feature you’ll learn how to edit.

No Niks on September 11, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Yeah but, but…Mitt said something about healthcare that is in Obamacare so Obama has to be better even with 13 minutes proves that he is not, but a trillion times worse. Or something like that.

tjexcite on September 11, 2012 at 11:05 PM

You LIE !!!

Enough said.

ORrighty on September 11, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Yes and No.

He lies like a dog, yes…..
But team Super Mitt has to float the Liar in Chief meme NOW……. It’s never enough said with Barry Opathological….. And he is on video record in too many places for even Chrissie to cover for him.

How the hell did we get from the most awful ever “read my lips”, to this lowly state of honesty??

Think about it.
Somebody owes Herbert Walker Bush an apology. A big one.

FlaMurph on September 11, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Just buy commercial time and play this before the World Series. This is the ad buy they should make.

redeye on September 11, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Paul-Cincy on September 11, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Well, you know, he did say that if he is re-elected he will do all the stuff he was supposed to do in his first term.

Apparently, that is enough for some people to vote for him again.
The only way Obama can succeed is if they keep their blinders on.

Sterling Holobyte on September 11, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Do I get a prize for sitting through the whole 13+ minutes? I feel filthy now, gotta go take a shower.

Stu Gotts on September 12, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Also, funny how the usual suspect lefty trolls fail to show up on a thread like this.

Stu Gotts on September 12, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Stu Gotts on September 12, 2012 at 12:04 AM

They are cowards. Pathetic little puke cowards.

Bmore on September 12, 2012 at 12:25 AM

I’d be grateful if someone could provide the link to youtube. The video doesn’t work for me here.

rrpjr on September 12, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Marxists lie. They always have. They rationalize their dishonesty by telling themselves that everything they force upon you is for your benefit. How many times have you read: “Why won’t these wingnuts vote in their own interests for these programs?”

Since they can’t help that you are too stupid to do these things for yourself, or even to recognize the brilliant beneficence of the Marxist, they will do it for you. The Marxist collects “pets”, and liberty is their krytonite. Look at Pander Bear in Chief’s re-election website and all the myriad grievance groups he promises free sh*t to and tell me this isn’t so.

Kungfoochimp on September 12, 2012 at 1:16 AM

here you go rrpjr

Kungfoochimp on September 12, 2012 at 1:17 AM

rrpjr on September 12, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Here ya go.

Bmore on September 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Bmore on September 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Kungfoochimp on September 12, 2012 at 1:17 AM

Thanks very much.

rrpjr on September 12, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Barry’s so full of crap it’s coming out his floppy ears…

TarheelBen on September 12, 2012 at 1:46 AM

You know how people need a motivational video to get up and exercise? Well, this is my ‘Vote for Romney’ video.

I’ll probably have to watch it twice on election day.

Mr. Wednesday Night on September 12, 2012 at 2:18 AM

“If your employee doesn’t do the job, well, then, you have to let him go”—-Clint Eastward

Dollayo on September 12, 2012 at 2:29 AM

They need to cut these segments down into bite-size chunks and run a series of “words matter” ads, hammering Obama for this list of broken pledges.

One other thing they need to add- during the build up to Obamacare he repeatedly stated that the ONLY reason the legislation was needed was to bend the cost curve down. Put that in an ad and then show how Obamacare has raised the price of health care (and especially point out how young people are going to be charged more for coverage they don’t want or need). By Obama’s own standard, Obamacare has failed- and it hasn’t even been fully implemented yet.

Jay Mac on September 12, 2012 at 4:08 AM

I like it! good hard hitting without the basic obama hate. this is what is to be done, expose hypocrisy! its good!

nathor on September 12, 2012 at 4:32 AM

Here’s what I’m voting for.

Harbingeing on September 12, 2012 at 5:02 AM

I vividly recall the ‘empty suit’ , foisted by the MSM on the electorate, chiding the Clinton campaign in Wisconsin 2008 with the phrase ‘Words Matter’.

Heh. You bet they do.

socalcon on September 12, 2012 at 5:16 AM

A sibilant liar.

His constant whistling is maddening!

Demosthenes on September 12, 2012 at 5:26 AM

We know that…liberals won’t, and they don’t care.

Lying is just part of the program for them, it’s part of their policy.

They won…

right2bright on September 12, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Hey Barry Soetoro or Obama or whatever the heck your name is: You Suck!

tbear44 on September 12, 2012 at 7:40 AM