Quotes of the day

posted at 10:37 pm on September 6, 2012 by Allahpundit

Rep. Mike Rogers, the Michigan Republican who chairs the House Intelligence Committee, says that his much-discussed meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem late last month did, in fact, devolve into an sharp confrontation between Netanyahu and the American ambassador to Israel, the former National Security Council official (and former Obama campaign Jewish liaison), Dan Shapiro…

When Beckmann asked Rogers to describe the tenor of the meeting, he said: “Very tense. Some very sharp… exchanges and it was very, very clear the Israelis had lost their patience with the (Obama) Administration.” He went on, “There was no doubt. You could not walk out of that meeting and think that they had not lost their patience with this Administration.”…

“You know, it’s a very interesting argument when you’re in the room and talking about options.The meeting was designed, it was supposed to be between Netanyahu and myself on some intelligence cooperation matters and other matters, when it came to Iran and Syria and other things, and kind of devolved into this meeting where the ambassador was confronted directly… what was very apparent to me was a lot of frustration with the lack of clarity and the uncertainty about what their position is on the Iranian nuclear program. And that’s what I think I saw across the Middle East. The uncertainty about where the United States’ position is on those questions has created lots of problems and anxiety that I think doesn’t serve the world well and doesn’t serve peace well.”

***

With Israel openly debating whether to strike at Iran’s nuclear facilities in the coming months, the Obama administration is moving ahead with a range of steps short of war that it hopes will forestall an Israeli attack, while forcing the Iranians to take more seriously negotiations that are all but stalemated…

The question of how explicit Mr. Obama’s warnings to Iran should be is still a subject of internal debate, closely tied to election-year politics. Some of Mr. Obama’s advisers have argued that Israel needs a stronger public assurance that he is willing to take military action, well before Iran actually acquired a weapon. But other senior officials have argued that Israel is trying to corner Mr. Obama into a military commitment that he does not yet need to make…

Inside the Obama White House, there has also been debate about whether Mr. Obama needs to reshape his negotiating strategy around clear “red lines” for Iran — steps beyond which the United States would not allow the country to go. Earlier this year Mr. Obama said he believed that the United States and its allies could not simply accept a nuclear Iran, largely because of the high risk that other Arab states would seek weapons.

Even if Mr. Obama set a clear “red line” now, its credibility may be questionable.

***

The United States has indirectly informed Iran, via two European nations, that it would not back an Israeli strike against the country’s nuclear facilities, as long as Tehran refrains from attacking American interests in the Persian Gulf, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Monday.

According to the report, Washington used covert back-channels in Europe to clarify that the US does not intend to back Israel in a strike that may spark a regional conflict.

In return, Washington reportedly expects Iran to steer clear of strategic American assets in the Persian Gulf, such as military bases and aircraft carriers.

***

Iran makes no distinction between U.S. and Israeli interests and will retaliate against both countries if attacked, an Iranian military commander said on Wednesday…

“The Zionist regime separated from America has no meaning, and we must not recognize Israel as separate from America,” Ali Fadavi, naval commander in Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, was quoted as saying by the Fars news agency.

“On this basis, today only the Americans have taken a threatening stance towards the Islamic Republic,” Fadavi said. “If the Americans commit the smallest folly they will not leave the region safely.”

***

Iran could strike US bases in the Middle East in response to any Israeli strike on its nuclear facilities, the leader of Lebanon’s Iranian-backed militant group Hezbollah said on Monday…

“The response will not be just inside the Israeli entity – American bases in the whole region could be Iranian targets,” he said, citing information he said was from Iranian officials. “If Israel targets Iran, America bears responsibility.”

***

After a summer of stoking media speculation that Israel would bomb Iran’s nuclear facilities before Americans go to the polls in November, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak appear to be dialing things down. Netanyahu on Monday repeated his new message that war can be avoided, at least for now, if the U.S. is willing to publicly declare a clear “red line” that, if crossed by Iran, would trigger a U.S. military response. Since President Barack Obama last spring clearly stated that he would order military action if Iran moved to build a nuclear weapon, there would be nothing new in reiterating such a position — except, perhaps, that it could be spun, together with a series of largely symbolic gestures reportedly being weighed by the Obama Administration to placate the Israelis, as a enough of a concession to allow Netanyahu and Barak to clamber down from the limb on which their war talk has left them. It has been nothing short of astonishing, in fact, how isolated on the Iran issue Israel’s saber-rattlers-in-chief have become over the summer, not least among Israel’s own defense and security establishment…

The Israeli prime minister’s supporters will paint whatever statements and gestures emerge from the White House as a victory for his strategy of relentless saber-rattling. Netanyahu’s problem, though, is that Obama’s red line — preventing the Iranians from acquiring a nuclear weapon — is not the same as the Israeli red line, which insists that Iran can’t be allowed to maintain the nuclear infrastructure that it already has, even though that infrastructure falls within the limits of what is permissible for NPT signatories, because it can be repurposed to create weapons-grade materiel. And as last week’s IAEA report confirmed, Iran is gliding past Israeli red lines while carefully avoiding approaching U.S. limits.

***

Stunned by a rebuke from the United States’ top general, Israel is preparing a climbdown strategy in its war of words over Iran’s nuclear program, aware that its room for maneuver is shrinking rapidly.

Anxious to prevent any flare-up in the Middle East ahead of November elections, there is also a good chance that U.S. President Barack Obama will provide Israel with enough cover to avoid a loss of face, analysts say…

“Israeli leaders cannot do anything in the face of a very explicit ‘no’ from the U.S. president. So they are exploring what space they have left to operate,” said Giora Eiland, who served as national security adviser from 2003 to 2006.

***

***

Via Mediaite.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

Good on y’all for listening to O’bumbler. I refuse to watch him anymore.

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I can’t see Bebe backing down from anything, especially anything coming from this White House. He knows Obama rides a girl’s bike.

AubieJon on September 6, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I didn’t watch him either JTL…

OmahaConservative on September 6, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Why do I feel that Hussein will stand by and cheer when Egypt, Syria and Iran attack Israel , via Beirut and Gaza, next month ?

burrata on September 6, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Good on y’all for listening to O’bumbler. I refuse to watch him anymore.

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I’m with you. Besides being repetitive, insulting, fighting strawmen and boring, he just can’t keep himself from lying through his teeth. Not watching anymore.

Christian Conservative on September 6, 2012 at 10:51 PM

OmahaConservative on September 6, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I figure I did my civic duty watching Clinton last night. I was red-lining the entire time. Man, what an astounding liar.

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Didn’t watch in 2008, won’t watch this year. Did they have any balloons after the speech?

txmomof6 on September 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I watched part of it and switched him off last night. I got the impression he didn’t want 0bama to really win from his interview with Brian Williams last night…

OmahaConservative on September 6, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I stopped watching the c*cksucker years ago. Long before he became POTUS. He’s always been and always will be, a carpetbagger of the first water. Clearly so out of his element, as to be obviated by his inability to display any sort of leadership. He’s reduced the office of POTUS to a janitors position. I despise him and his politics.

DevilsPrinciple on September 6, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Barack Hussein Obama is so wretched he makes my vomit want to puke.

SparkPlug on September 6, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Good on y’all for listening to O’bumbler. I refuse to watch him anymore.

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I avoided watching as well. Didn’t want my television to be struck by lightning for all the baldfaced lies pouring out of it.

squint on September 6, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Didn’t watch in 2008, won’t watch this year. Did they have any buffoons after the speech?

txmomof6 on September 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM

SparkPlug on September 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I’m listening to this jackass …… I hung myself 12min ago .

Lucano on September 6, 2012 at 11:06 PM

OmahaConservative on September 6, 2012 at 10:57 PM

He was enamored by his own cleverness. Meanwhile, the fact-checkers’ heads were exploding.

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Yeah, good luck with that, Barky.

squint on September 6, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Thanks Allah, I heard I just missed the greatest Convention speech ever!

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Maybe I’ll get to see his next one.

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Thankfully its over! Don’t worry guys, I wiped my feet before I came in!:)

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:11 PM

What I heard from whats-his-name

Going forward in reverse. Leading from behind.

Throw the bum out
Romney/Ryan 2012

jrsrigmvr on September 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Running Scared

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Sorry – seriously, there’s no reason to listen to BO or DWS (or others) at all. THey simply lie EVERY. SINGLE. BREATH.

Midas on September 6, 2012 at 11:14 PM

jrsrigmvr on September 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM

FRED! Good to see you! How are you?

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Its Over

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM

These tunes, by the way, are all dedicated to the speech and Obama’s political career chances.. oh… and the empty chair, too! :)

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Maybe I’ll get to see his next one.

Oh , dear God nooooooooooooooooooo!

Lucano on September 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I wouldn’t watch either. I can’t stand the sight or sound of him or Moochell. My disabled daughter despises Moochell for interrupting what little TV she watches with her babbling about what we should eat.

sherrimae on September 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Hi Jackie. I’m fine. Hope all is well with you?

Oh wow Hume just said the usual quotient of dishonesty!

jrsrigmvr on September 6, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Good evening!..It was a great night at Bank of America Stadium..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Jackie: good choice on your first tune. My daddy-in-law went to school with Roy in Wink Texas.

jrsrigmvr on September 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM

jrsrigmvr on September 6, 2012 at 11:18 PM

See.. I watched Obama’s swan song… but I never watch the talking heads after trying to tell me what they think I should have heard, often instead of what I actually did hear.

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:21 PM

jrsrigmvr on September 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Wow! Really? That’s too cool. :)

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:21 PM

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Nice Tune..But I thought you were going here!..:)

PS..Good evening!..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Crying

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Good evening!..It was a great night at Bank of America Stadium..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Nice to see ya Dire..

Where you there???

Please say no.

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Sir Charles just raked Whats-his-name over the coals.
pun intended

jrsrigmvr on September 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Ditto that!..:)

PS..Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Good evening, Dire! Nice to see you! That’s a great tune and I like your direction with it, too.

I’m going for the rub it in mode dedicated to that LOSER in CHIEF.

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Thankfully its over! Don’t worry guys, I wiped my feet before I came in!:)

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:11 PM

And your grade of his performance is…?

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM

LoLz..I was one of the empty stadium seats!..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM

” Empty , Cadence , Deceptions ! ”

From Charles K .

Lucano on September 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Mama Told Me Not To Come

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Please say no.

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM

No!..I was not!..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:25 PM

And your grade of his performance is…?

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM

I have to go with an Incomplete..I did not see it..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:26 PM

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Fail. His speech writers had no where left to go after the ‘seas will recede’ and the ‘Earth will begin to heal’ all just because he was elected rhetoric.

Failed promises, no slogans to chant… empty chair.

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Empty Arms

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I remember

jrsrigmvr on September 6, 2012 at 11:28 PM

LoLz..I was one of the empty stadium seats!..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM

No!..I was not!..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:28 PM

I have to go with an Incomplete..I did not see it..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I see what you did there.

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 11:28 PM

jrsrigmvr on September 6, 2012 at 11:28 PM

LOL!

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Dire…

I am joshing with ya…

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Obama says we do not pay more for gas now than under Bush.

How stupid does he think Americans are.

Cars are not more expensive either in his alternative universe.

Maybe he just cares about what he pays for cars and gas. Nothing.

Steveangell on September 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Ditto that!..:)

PS..Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Good evening Dire! I’ve been vacuuming up sawdust in the shop. Sounds like I may have missed one heII of a speech!?!?

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Fail.

… empty chair.

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Clint for the win on creating the election’s iconography.

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM

When Will I Be Love

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM

The sound of sucking is what you missed..

Oh Wait….

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Absolutely. Obama had 3 bimbo’s and Dick Durbin… wait… 4 bimbos.

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM

This is quack. Israel backing down means a permanent loss of power. And that assumes it has anything to back down from. And Obama can’t give Israel any cover except by saying “We won’t help, so they can’t” — which would be a public declaration that Israel is too weak to manage its own affairs.

Analysis of the quality in that article belongs in a Dawkins book on religion.

Axe on September 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM

no one told you when to run. you missed the starting gun.

jrsrigmvr on September 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Everybody Hurts

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Well, you filthy ‘cons, I din’t make it here tonight. That sucks. But I sure am glad you got to see me.

Lanceman on September 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM

I must say that the Obama girls are growing up quite lovely.

Cindy Munford on September 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Hey Luuuucy-I’m hoooome!

annoyinglittletwerp on September 6, 2012 at 11:35 PM

jrsrigmvr on September 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Good one!:)

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:35 PM

The National Night of Pain is now over.

Rest easy, little campers, Bark is done speecherizing.

Bishop on September 6, 2012 at 11:35 PM

If I had to bet..

Obama is toast….

He just promised mostly what he promised in 2008…
And then re-affirms to the crowd that he’s the President NOW..

Broken promises by a One term President…

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Yankeees lost to Orioles, 10-6. Helluva game. Now tied in Eastern Division.

a capella on September 6, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Because putting the knife in face-to-face would require actual aspirations of being honorable.

Axe on September 6, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I am joshing with ya…

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Thumbs up!..I knew that..What time is our Tee time in the morning??!!??.Nothing like a round of golf after a great speech!!..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:38 PM

No need for another State-Of-The-Union from Obama.

We just heard it..

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM

rofl..Good one!..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Its too late

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM

A man can be Jew or Christian, or he can be an Obama supporter, but he can’t legally be Jew or Christian, and be an Obama supporter … except in the usual way: one of the two with the mouth, the other with the heart. The spirit of Judaism and Christianity proclaim the survival of Israel and the meaning of that has no longer been left to guesswork, but made tremendously definite … the Jew and the Christian must fight all who would commit or enable another genocide or enslavement of the Jews or of Christians. That is the spirit and the law of Judaism and Christianity.

Well, Obama has his beliefs and actions and it is a perfectly definite set, there is no vagueness about it. He commands that the Jew and Christian bow to the Muslim at every turn they do him hurt or threaten him and his children with death. Word it as softly as you please, the spirit of Obama is the spirit of the evil shadowed specter of the Beast of Austria insidiously billowing in and building and building to ever more horrific heights. The moment there is a question about a boundary line or a building or some Muslim somewhere complaining about any matter, see Obama rise, and see him spit at the Jew and the Christian from the corner of his twisted mouth. The spirit of Obama being in its nature narcissistic and selfish — it is in the man’s line, it comes natural to him — he can fully live up to all of the teachings of Jeremiah Wright and even of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; for the spirit of Judaism and of Christianity are entirely impossible to him.

VorDaj on September 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Oh crap…

You get up pretty early….

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Dolan was the best speech of the night. Ballsiest of either convention.

Robert_Paulson on September 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM

rofl..Great to see you making good use of your time..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Good evening, B! So what did you make in the garage to generate all those shavings?

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM

How was ‘the speech’. I expected it to be on the associate rom tee-vee(Mitt’s was last week) but instead it was turned to ‘Newhart’.

annoyinglittletwerp on September 6, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Did they have any balloons after the speech?

txmomof6 on September 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM

…they never made it over to the other stadium…Fluke took them after her screech last night…thinking they were condoms!

KOOLAID2 on September 6, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Oh Wait….

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Lol! Well at least I was being productive. More than I can say about 0. ; )

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Absolutely. Obama had 3 bimbo’s and Dick Durbin… wait… 4 bimbos.

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM

But I do think it need mentioning, because there is a lot of reactionary hatred of all things Hollywood on HA. As it turns out, one of Hollywood’s most enshrined and beloved filmmakers utterly destroyed Obama and made him a laughing stock.

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM

LoLz..Not early enough..But hey we can use the “Big Plane”!!..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM

+ 100..Hear!..Hear!..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Evening Jackie, I have been turning some aromatic cedar (Juniper) on the lathe. Such a smell. The better half make drawer sachet’s out of the shavings. Waist not want not. ; )

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM

make=makes

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:47 PM

For CHris Matthews, et al at MSLSD.

tom daschle concerned on September 6, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Waist not want not. ; )

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM

“Waste”, unless you were talking about the better half. In that case I was never here…

tom daschle concerned on September 6, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Dolan was the best speech of the night. Ballsiest of either convention.

Robert_Paulson on September 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM

After the majority of Democrats voted to kick God out of the Democrat Party I’m having trouble understanding why Dolan bothered to show up… Oh… Ya…. That’s right… His EGO.

SWalker on September 6, 2012 at 11:48 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on September 6, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I would’ve preferred Newhart, myself.

changer1701 on September 6, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Spindles?

Axe on September 6, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Hopefully in November the USA will walk out on the Obie Administration..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I must say that the Obama girls are growing up quite lovely.

Cindy Munford on September 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM

I agree. Even living in the fishbowl, these girls have grown up to lovely young ladies. Kudos to the Obama’s.

d1carter on September 6, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Lol! Well at least I was being productive. More than I can say about 0. ; )

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM

But you didn’t suck that….

Obama did..

Electrongod on September 6, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Welcome to the Communist Republican Party.

You can vote but the result is predetermined. John refuses to hear your vote. John just reads off a teleprompter and ignores how you vote and that link it proof.

The Tea Party clearly had the votes. But John Bonehead stole the election. He also kidnapped three buss loads of Tea Party Delegates and held them against their will on their buses for an hour while he stole their votes from them.

Now the Tea Party is organizing a campaign against Mitt Romney.

The RNC has now become the Wig Party of the 21st Century.

Like I have said. Mitt will lose.

Steveangell on September 6, 2012 at 11:53 PM

John the Libertarian on September 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Eastwood rode into town, ridiculed the bad guy, called him out, and thoroughly trounced him.

Eastwood used a 12 minute performance to DEFLATED THE ONE.

He showed the world that Obama is just another president, and an ‘empty chair’ in his job performance… not THE ONE. He punctured that image of the ‘messiah’ and proved that Obama is just another man.

He made the case that if a person fails at their job, its reasonable to replace that person with a new candidate for the job.

Hence, even the liberal media has begun to feel that its acceptable to CRITICIZE Obama and they are now anxious to lay down markers to prove that they are objective so that they can unleash their bias on Romney and Ryan when they are elected and be able to claim that they have ‘journalistic integrity’ because they dared to criticize Obama. They must lay this marker down BEFORE he is defeated, though, or the benefit is lost. So expect to see them line up now to do just that.

For this, I adore Clint Eastwood.

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I must say that the Obama girls are growing up quite lovely.

Cindy Munford on September 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM

d1carter on September 6, 2012 at 11:52 PM

It would be awesome if they both flew the coop and matured into conservative ladies.

tom daschle concerned on September 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM

The belligerence of willful irrationality.

Axe on September 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Steveangell on September 6, 2012 at 11:53 PM

You have never made less sense…and that is quite an indictment.

tom daschle concerned on September 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Like I have said. Mitt will lose.

Steveangell on September 6, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Mitt’s going to win this election barring a dead girl or a live boy.

Axe on September 6, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM

I could smell that lovely aroma as I read your post. I think sachet’s are wonderful. I even buy essential oils and use it in them, too.

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 11:56 PM