Quotes of the day

posted at 10:34 pm on September 5, 2012 by Allahpundit

Two platform planks sparked division at the Democratic National Convention here Wednesday…

Obama had seen the language prior to the convention, a campaign source said, but did not seek to change it until after Republicans jumped on the omissions of God and Jerusalem late Wednesday. And even then, it had to be forced through a convention hall full of delegates who nearly shouted down the change…

A senior White House said Wednesday that the platform dispute was an unfortunate stumble during this week’s convention.

***

Democratic lawmakers expressed confusion Wednesday evening over their party’s decision to omit several key pro-Israel passages from the Democratic platform, including explicit support for Jerusalem remaining the Jewish state’s capital city.

“It was silly not to include it,” Sen. Al Franken (D., Minn.) told the Washington Free Beacon Wednesday evening, during an event meant to honor Center for American Progress founder John Podesta, a former Clinton administration official.

***

“It’s embarrassing,” said CNN’s John King when asked for his opinion on the lack of consensus among the DNC delegates. “It took, what, three times, and even then – listening from up here – it’s hard to say that was two thirds. But he just decided enough was enough.”

King says that reporters still do not know why, and no one has told them how, it was decided that the DNC platform committee would omit language that referred to God as well as to Jerusalem being the capital of Israel. He said that Congressional Democrats panicked yesterday, knowing that Romney would make an issue of the platform in swing states with a large Jewish population like Florida.

“That was embarrassing,” King concluded.

***

Two sources also told HuffPost that officials with the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the bipartisan and staunchly pro-Israel interest group known as AIPAC, had vetted the draft and signed off on its provisions.

AIPAC-linked sources later vociferously denied the report, telling reporters that the organization had initially proposed language that included Jerusalem as the capital, and that their officials never reviewed the “full Middle East platform.”

The source informed on the internal party deliberations said the latest change to reinsert the Jerusalem language was made in order to calm the controversy, not to change the intent of the passage.

***

In the last few elections, the parties’ platforms have not differed vastly when it came to Israel. In 2000, both opposed a unilateral declaration of independence by the Palestinians, pledged to support Israel’s qualitative military edge, and took a pro-Israel line on Jerusalem. “Jerusalem is the capital of Israel and should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths,” the Democrats urged, while the GOP argued that “The United States has a moral and legal obligation to maintain its Embassy and Ambassador in Jerusalem.”…

Wednesday afternoon’s move by besieged Democrats to add Jerusalem language to their platform is better than a refusal to do so. But who can believe this is an act of principle rather than a desperate effort to avoid the criticism that has fallen on their heads?

For Israel and its supporters, the drama over the 2012 Democratic Party platform can only arouse new worries about the direction of American policy.

***

Let the paranoia begin. For the professional alarmists who see an all-powerful Israel lobby lurking behind every bush, rock, and cloud, today’s debacle is a goldmine. What could be a greater demonstration of the Israel Lobby’s dangerous subversion of American democracy than the sham vote at the Democratic National Convention that saw pro-Israel language shoved into the party platform over the heads of party delegates?

The reality of the situation, however, is both more interesting and more frightening than intrepid Zionist-spotters would have you believe. Today, America got an unvarnished look at the Democratic Party’s internal conflict on Israel. Half of the Party represents the pro-Israel consensus in America. The other half? Not so much. For all the talk about the unrecognizably extreme new Republican Party, it’s the Democrats whose fringe has quietly made deep inroads into the center — especially when it concerns Israel — and fundamentally altered the nature of the Party.

***

The two parties have spent much of the past two weeks eliminating all remaining reasons for the continued existence of national conventions.

Democrats this afternoon joined Republicans in finally ending the pretense that conventions are democratic gatherings where delegates have power…

So these are festivals and pep rallies. Why they should get federal subsidies and huge floods of media attention is beyond me. Maybe this year’s snafus will finally convince the world to dial back the conventions.

***

***

***

***

“The president and his party have now changed their position. They now say that they’re not certain what the capital of Israel might be,” Romney said. “I find that one more example of Israel being thrown under the bus by the president. I think it’s a very sad day.”…

“When we have our best friend in the Middle East, a nation which shares our values, a nation now under extraordinary threat and distress when nations around it like Syria and Egypt are going through tumult of their own, for us at a stage like this, to take an action of that nature, to cease calling Jerusalem the capital of Israel — this is a very troubling development and I think one which will be recognized for what it is by people across America and across the world,” Romney added.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 7

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:31 PM

She knows. Cindy is just doing her clever as a fox thing. (:

SparkPlug on September 5, 2012 at 11:35 PM

cynccook on September 5, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Always thankful for that! Your puppy…Rascal…. sounds adorable.

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM

There really is no difference between Obama and Romney. I thought Romney would be a bit better on the Economy but not after this interview.

Steveangell on September 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Aw, how precious. You’ve been doing the same song and dance here for how long, now?

changer1701 on September 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:31 PM

LOL! As long as I’m not out the price of a presents they can claim whatever birthday they like.

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM

BHO will swallow ANY dogma that doesn’t have God or Jerusalem in it.

PolAgnostic on September 5, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Yeah, he pretty much just wants to swallow the dog part.

cynccook on September 5, 2012 at 11:37 PM

She knows. Cindy is just doing her clever as a fox thing. (:

SparkPlug on September 5, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Just making sure, cause you have an awful lot of birthdays. More than anyone else I’ve ever known. How do you do that?

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:37 PM

John the Libertarian on September 5, 2012 at 11:34 PM

VERY good! I’m impressed. Nice catch!:)

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Hold it! Its not your birthday too, is it?

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Ok. Now today really is my Birthday. It would be an honor to share the same Birthday with Schad who I really respect and admire. I hope its not bread ball’s birthday. That would ruin everything.

SparkPlug on September 5, 2012 at 11:38 PM

SparkPlug on September 5, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Not this time, I just saw someone else saying it and joined in. I am such a follower.

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Quintuplets? Clones?

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM

LOL!!! Good point! ; )

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:35 PM

No, and to be sure, I wrote about the dumb people in Missouri.

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Quintuplets? Clones?

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I’m thinking clones. ; )

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I was flipping through the channels and that Cramer/Kramer investor guy was on. According to him we are experiencing a big turn around.

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM

SparkPlug on September 5, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Not today, funny one.

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM

SparkPlug on September 5, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:37 PM

My Mom was in labor during the entire month of September. I guess I really liked it in there.

SparkPlug on September 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Runaway

In honor of the new Democrat election strategy!

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM

She knows. Cindy is just doing her clever as a fox thing. (:

SparkPlug on September 5, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM

And I’m doing my dummer than a dumocrat thing. I was trying to drown out Bubba with Newhart, and just didn’t register.

Happy Thursday to All!

Laura in Maryland on September 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM

There really is no difference between Obama and Romney.

Steveangell on September 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM

That’s ASININE. Go away. We really hate you here.

You have no standing since you are on record — many times — saying that you will not vote for Romney under any circumstances. You have this naive notion that allowing the country to collapse will bring about a Santorum-conservative country. Fat chance.

Bear this in mind, my native land fought for more than 5 years against the Nazis and was the last hope for mankind in Europe until the US finally entered the war. We saw the hideousness of statism up close.

The economy during the war had been mobilised for the war effort. After the war, you would have thought that people would have wanted the most freedom, but instead, they kicked out Churchill’s government and elected the Labour/socialists led by Clement Attlee, who nationalised industries and birthed the National Health Service. He nearly destroyed the economy, but the NHS survived and even the arch-conservative Maggie Thatcher didn’t touch it.

Resist We Much on September 5, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:39 PM

He made them using his Rock Lobster oven mitt!

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:42 PM

No, and to be sure, I wrote about the dumb people in Missouri.

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Whew, I was worried I had missed your birthday for a second there. ; )

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Happy Birthday Allah…

… and to all!

*clinky!*

Seven Percent Solution on September 5, 2012 at 11:42 PM

So are the talking heads ohhing and ahhing over Clinton’s speech?

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:39 PM

He made them using his Rock Lobster oven mitt!

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:42 PM

OMG. ROTFLMAO.

SparkPlug on September 5, 2012 at 11:43 PM

BTW, Happy birthday AP.

Corporal Tunnel on September 5, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Has AP acknowledge any of the greetings of this important day?

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2012 at 11:44 PM

There really is no difference between Obama and Romney.

Steveangell on September 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Romney loves his country.

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Speaking of following….I’m here. Eventually I will get around to posting some photos of Rascal! :)

cynccook on September 5, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Wanderer

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Who stole the “empty chair” I put in here last night??!!??..:)

Dire Straits on September 5, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Dire Straits on September 5, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Good evening, Dire! Nice to see you!:)

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Dr. K slamming Billy Jeff’s speech on FOX…

… BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!

Seven Percent Solution on September 5, 2012 at 11:46 PM

YES WE CAN! INCOMPLETE!

John the Libertarian on September 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM

After AP postes the QotD he’s gone.

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Wanderer

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:44 PM

I am a fan of this version. :]

tom daschle concerned on September 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Pledging My Love

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Cramer’s reputation as a financial/economic weathervane is overrated. Whatever he says is usually the opposite of what’s true.

Corporal Tunnel on September 5, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Clinton apparently said that Obama cut the deficit in half.

Up is down.

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2012 at 11:48 PM

tom daschle concerned on September 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I never heard it before. Interesting.:)

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:49 PM

The mask is coming off, even for those who would not see.

disa on September 5, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Teleprompter Already Affirmed Two-Thirds Majority Before ‘God, Jerusalem’ Platform Vote Ever Taken.

Optics.

Urban Infidel on September 5, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Did anyone notice something about Clinton’s speech? The first part…where everyone was paying attention…were all about praising himself…Hillary…Republicans…former presidents…etc… The LAST part of the speech…where he’d been going on for SO long he’d already lost the crowd and possibly even a LOT of viewers switching channels, etc. is where he got into deep policy parts (total lies as they were, it was still there). So…he saved the meat of the speech (defending Obama)…for when everyone was already bored and tired of the speech and not caring about what he was saying and just wanting him to get off the stage? Strategic? ;)

Highlar on September 5, 2012 at 11:49 PM

“I’m grateful down to my toes, er, cigar-store-Indian, high cheekbones.”

- Fauxchahontas

FIFH

Resist We Much on September 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM

cynccook on September 5, 2012 at 11:44 PM

It says that it is currently unavailable. I don’t do facebook but the husband does. He started an account on You Tube and puts videos of our pups and the youngest boy wonder’s musical escapades.

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Yes its just the wrong direction for solid money making and meaningful profits.

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM

After AP postes the QotD he’s gone.

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM

He’s probably sh*t-faced by now.

Corporal Tunnel on September 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Dire Straits on September 5, 2012 at 11:45 PM

According to several eye witnesses it was Dave, who, like the chair, is not here.

SparkPlug on September 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM

He made them using his Rock Lobster oven mitt!

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:42 PM

That would explain more than a few things.

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Who stole the “empty chair” I put in here last night??!!??..:)

Dire Straits on September 5, 2012 at 11:45 PM

…Dave…!

KOOLAID2 on September 5, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Has AP acknowledge any of the greetings of this important day?

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Not that I’m aware of. I’m going strictly on what alt said.

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Little GTO

This is for someone extremely special to me.

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:52 PM

SparkPlug on September 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM

…you beat me…I was distracted by the swooning of the pundits over blowjob Billy

KOOLAID2 on September 5, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2012 at 11:38 PM

He knows that I’m the one who has been ‘fomenting’ things. I’m surprised that he hasn’t gone after me for it yet. Typical old person.

annoyinglittletwerp on September 5, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Do they all get those great wolf moon t-shirts? I suppose they’d have to, or we would know they weren’t the original, huh?

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Who stole the “empty chair” I put in here last night??!!??..:)

Dire Straits on September 5, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Wasn’t me, I was asleep. ; )

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Romney would not have allowed this in a managed bankruptcy.

Corporal Tunnel on September 5, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Your assumptions do not jive with what Romney actually said. He was asked would you have done anything else differently. Romney said. NO and did so more than once. Just the delay in doing it he would not have done.

Yes a managed bankruptcy was fine however far too much taxpayer money went into it. I have little doubt that a plan that cut Union Wages and Benefits could have made these companies competitive once more. Toyota is doing just fine making cars in America as are other companies. It is the Unions that bankrupted these companies.

But if they failed so what. They would not be the first to do so by any means. If they can not compete they should fail.

Do I like the Muslim Obama not by a long shot. But if Romney won the next day Obama would have never been President according to the media. They would blame all the mess Obama made on Romney. Since Romney has no plan to fix anything things would get worse not better they already are getting worse. Thus the Republican Party would take a huge beating just like under GW Bush. I hate Obama but fact is the GOP is far better off if Romney loses. Horrible we picked the one man that is not viable but time to cut our losses. Not a single moderate Republican has won since Nixon. Romney will not be the first so get ready he will lose.

The Democrats have not even started their rotation of Romneys greatest Mitt Hits. Let me tell you they will utterly destroy him. He said some really offensive things in Mass. Teddy Kennedy told Mitt you are not pro choice you are not pro life you are multiple choice. I would imagine the Democrats will completely destroy Mitts credibility with his own words from his appearances in Mass. Mitt will be the new John Kerry. Position changes with the wind.

Steveangell on September 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM

He’s probably sh*t-faced by now.

Corporal Tunnel on September 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Actually he just posted a new headline about 20 minutes ago!

cynccook on September 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Anyone want to take a shot at calling this one??!!??..:)

PS..Can you say awkward!!!..:)

Dire Straits on September 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Achtung, Juden!!! President-for-Life Obama has a statement on the matter of your survival as a free nation …

minnesoter on September 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Tango Flemenco

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM

…Dave…!

KOOLAID2 on September 5, 2012 at 11:51 PM

^^^^^^^^Eye witness number one (KOOLAID2) will testify under oath.

SparkPlug on September 5, 2012 at 11:55 PM

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Excellent point! That hadn’t even occurred to me. His Kmart bill must really be high.

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:55 PM

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Good evening!!..:)

Dire Straits on September 5, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Strategic? ;)

Highlar on September 5, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Well, 2008 burned his butt, so I wouldn’t put it past him. He’s not going to burn his party down, though, because he needs the vehicle to drive his wife to the nomination in 2016.

Corporal Tunnel on September 5, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Dire Straits on September 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Very late Bris?

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:56 PM

On your birthday AP…a warning…

annoyinglittletwerp on September 5, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Good evening!..:)

Dire Straits on September 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM

No, and to be sure, I wrote about the dumb people in Missouri.

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Ah geez! Why would you want to make a generalization like that? Would it be possible for a genius such as yourself to explain why you think Missourians are dumb?

Perhaps you were talking about Missourians who can’t speak?

Vince on September 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM

“I want to nominate a man who’s cool on the outside but burns for American on the inside.”

Aha. I get it. Deep down inside, where it counts.

cynccook on September 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Anyone want to take a shot at calling this one??!!??..:)

PS..Can you say awkward!!!..:)

Dire Straits on September 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM

The media will lift the rug and sweep this right under it.

Corporal Tunnel on September 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM

and even the arch-conservative Maggie Thatcher didn’t touch it.

Resist We Much on September 5, 2012 at 11:41 PM

You make a number of good points but …

… ol’ sleazenjell has his LOON setting on afterburner and he just blows right past intelligent commentary in pursuit of his agenda.

PolAgnostic on September 5, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:55 PM

LOL! They probably have to have their own Rock Lobster mitts, too! Working overtime!

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Little GTO

This is for someone extremely special to me.

thatsafactjack on September 5, 2012 at 11:52 PM

thanks Jackie, you mean a lot to me too.

arnold ziffel on September 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Aha. I get it. Deep down inside, where it counts.

cynccook on September 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Burning with rage is more like it.

Urban Infidel on September 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM

PS..Can you say awkward!!!..:)

Dire Straits on September 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Only for decent folk.

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Steveangell on September 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Surely we must reelect Obama to impeach him!

You are worse than a fool. A pox on your house.

tom daschle concerned on September 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM

…Dave…!

KOOLAID2 on September 5, 2012 at 11:51 PM

LoLz..But Dave is not here!..Helping Howard Johnson with his campaign..:)

Dire Straits on September 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Corporal Tunnel on September 5, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I don’t know…unless he sincerely thinks that if Romney gets into office he will either stall or make things worse…which would pave the way for Hillary to take the Presidency via en easy street win?

Highlar on September 6, 2012 at 12:00 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on September 5, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Old grouchy poophead.

Cindy Munford on September 6, 2012 at 12:00 AM

No more taxpayer funding for crooked political conventions!

FloatingRock on September 6, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Good evening!..:)

Dire Straits on September 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Good evening to you Dire. ; )

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Dire the horn!!!

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 12:01 AM

arnold ziffel on September 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM

A near miss, Arnold, but I think a lot of you, too! :)

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Corporal Tunnel on September 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Good point!..But it may spill out the side..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 12:01 AM

I thought Bill Clinton’s speech was great. For the Republican nominee.

minnesoter on September 6, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Burning with rage is more like it.

Urban Infidel on September 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Or wants to see America burn, either way, you get the draft.

cynccook on September 6, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Steveangell on September 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Do you realize that everything you post is a prediction?

Vince on September 6, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Bmore on September 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Good point!..I would have left early!..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Bmore on September 6, 2012 at 12:01 AM

LoLz..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Flamenco mystico

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 12:04 AM

cynccook on September 6, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Getting to be quite a few full length features on you tube. :)

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 12:07 AM

If anyone missed the Dems Convention tonight..Here is a Snapshot!..:)

Dire Straits on September 6, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Vince on September 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Why would a great one like you be so undiscerning.

How are they not dumb, those who still poll 50% for McCaskill, after all her lies, Obama’care’, the double-dipping with her airplane concurrent with cheating on ‘commercial’ flights?

You are way better than this – thus, you are already forgiven.

Schadenfreude on September 6, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Steveangell on September 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM

That’s ASININE. Go away. We really hate you here.

Resist We Much on September 5, 2012 at 11:41 PM

..I would like to add my sincere affirmation to RWM’s typically eloquent sentiments. You, sir, are garbage and need to be discarded at the most opportune convenience!

(And, rogerb, you can quote me on that.)

The War Planner on September 6, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Let me know if you see any 1974 Chevy Malilbu Classics (not the SS or Sport). My first car still holds a special place in my heart.

Laura in Maryland on September 5, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Haven’t seen any of those yet, but be warned, what they auction off is not cheap. Lowest price I’ve seen is in the $20K range and most of those haven’t met reserve yet. I’m going to pick it back up on the second day (tomorrow).

After checking, the only Malibu they have is a 1972 SS

AZfederalist on September 6, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Let’s Never Stop Falling In Love

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 12:10 AM

tom daschle concerned on September 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Far better to elect Mitt Romney who swore in 2002 he was not a Republican. Who was strongly Pro Choice. Who was all for Romney Care. Who assured Planned Parenthood a place on the Health Care Board. Who met with the LGBT and assured they he would fight for them with all his might and delivered Gay Marriage for them. Who raised Business Taxes 30% and every fee he could think of. Who was so bad on business that many closed and people fled Mass in record numbers.

I have asked time and time again.

Not a single time.

Not even once.

Has anyone pointed to a single Conservative accomplishment Mitt has.

Can not wait for the Obama Ad showing Mitt celebrating Mass Care with Teddy Kennedy and the authors of Obama Care. Showing his son Matt praising Obama. “Obama is doing a great job do not ask me about him”. Even Mitts son says vote for Obama.

Obama has so very much to use. Mitt talking about all the money he got for the Olympics even a million from the Dept of Education. Then showing him in the debate lying he only got money from two organizations. Then Documentation of all the money line after line. 1.5 billion saved the Salt Lake City Olympics of Taxpayer Money a huge bail out.

Steveangell on September 6, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Flamenco mystico

thatsafactjack on September 6, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Nice one. How’s thees?

Debbie “Lassie” Shultz got me all excited earlier.

arnold ziffel on September 6, 2012 at 12:11 AM

…I hate Obama but fact is the GOP is far better off if Romney loses…

..But if Romney won the next day Obama would have never been President according to the media. They would blame all the mess Obama made on Romney…

…I would imagine the Democrats will completely destroy Mitts credibility with his own words from his appearances in Mass. Mitt will be the new John Kerry. Position changes with the wind.

Steveangell on September 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM

All hope is lost then. Time to bury your head in the sand. Have you ever entertained the thought that the economy might actually recover under Romney/Ryan? You must really believe that this can’t happen, that Romney can’t take us all to a better place to believe everything else you’re telling me. You must think we’re doomed, regardless, and that the only way for Republicans to survive is to make sure that the other party is in power when that happens.

I don’t believe that and I think it’s ridiculous. I see this more as America’s last chance to get it right before Obama pushes us into the dark ages. If Obama is reelected, this will forever change the political paradigm in this nation. Socialism will be the new norm and will never go away. That is something we can’t afford to allow to happen.

Corporal Tunnel on September 6, 2012 at 12:11 AM