Confirmed: Line-up of speakers at Democratic convention is simply terrible

posted at 3:21 pm on August 31, 2012 by Allahpundit

Ace wrote about this yesterday but I didn’t have time to look at the list until now. Go see for yourself. I went through it being as objective as I could about who might be interesting to watch as a young, impressive, highly touted leader of the future in the Rubio, Ryan, Christie, Jindal, Susana Martinez, Rand Paul, Brian Sandoval, Mia Love mold. Out of a list of 75 or so names, here’s what I’ve got — and I’m stretching even on some of these, just so that I’ve got something.

– Cory Booker, who hasn’t held statewide office;
– Julian Castro, who also hasn’t held statewide office but apparently is the best Democrats can do by way of a Rubio-esque Latino political rising star;
– Tammy Baldwin, who’s far left even by the standards of the House Democratic caucus and is highly likely to lose to Tommy Thompson in this year’s Wisconsin Senate race;
– Kamala Harris, the AG of California and certified union stooge, who’ll likely follow Jerry Brown as Democratic administrator of the state’s Greece-like fiscal disintegration

That’s basically it. I’m a little curious to see Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy, just because he’s scrapped with Chris Christie a few times. And of course there’s Fauxcahontas, the great liberal hope of the future, who’s already 63 and has run a sufficiently dismal campaign that she’s trailing Scott Brown in the bluest of blue states. Beyond that, it’s nothing but no-names; exhausted party retreads a la Pelosi and Kerry; Charlie Crist and Linc Chafee for comic relief; and a few NARAL/Planned Parenthood types to remind America what’s really important with unemployment still stuck above eight percent. That’s what’s on tap this year from the Party of Youth and Fresh Ideas.

Exit question: Where’s Andrew Cuomo?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

OH, and I heard there’s a special “mystery guest” too!

UnderstandingisPower on August 31, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Besides Obama?

Barnestormer on August 31, 2012 at 4:06 PM

listens2glenn on August 31, 2012 at 4:00 PM

LOL, truth to power!

But, I apologize.

;O)

OhEssYouCowboys on August 31, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I know you meant well . . . . . . . : )

listens2glenn on August 31, 2012 at 4:06 PM

They need more donations to get better speakers…………

KMC1 on August 31, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Barkin, doing push the Red States in the storm surge mantra.

Limerick on August 31, 2012 at 4:07 PM

No female Governors on that prime time list. MMmmmmm

Jabberwock on August 31, 2012 at 4:05 PM

That is telling.

22044 on August 31, 2012 at 4:08 PM

And Chrissy is secretly hurt a little that he isn’t on the speaker list but upbeat about covering the show.

docflash on August 31, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Could be worse. They could just give Joe BidenopolusYamamotoBjorg the mic for three days.

Limerick on August 31, 2012 at 4:04 PM

You just know he could get through it, don’t you.
As long as he prefaced his speech with ” I make this short”

Jabberwock on August 31, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Booker is one of their few rising stars. He’s actually impressive.

talkingpoints on August 31, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Gore comes on as Apollo.

Limerick on August 31, 2012 at 4:08 PM

….w h a t…!!!…can’t they read on the teleprompter what someone else writes for them?

KOOLAID2 on August 31, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I have a suspicion Hillary may end up being a surprise speaker at the DNC? The trip could be a ruse. Thoughts???

echosyst on August 31, 2012 at 4:03 PM

When you look at Hillary’s political position and Barry’s – they aren’t different. Barry will argue for solidarity and try to convince her it’s for the “good of the party.”

I guess it all boils down to: How does Hillary best position herself for a 2016 run? Be associated with Barry, or strike her own direction?

If she’s really concerned with her own well being, she would skip town altogether and hope the smell doesn’t follow her from Barry four years down the road, or she can play the gamble and hope her presence gives her the extra boost for her 2016 run.

Turtle317 on August 31, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Maybe they will have a hologram Osama Bin Laden to remind everybody that we got him?

ModerateMan on August 31, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I guess that none of the smart ones (if there are any) want to stay clear of the “chosen one”. I can’t say that I blame them. I’m surprised that Booker is speaking. I figured him for one of the smart ones. The best thing that they can do for Romney is to serve up as many far left loons as possible.

cajunpatriot on August 31, 2012 at 4:11 PM

ModerateMan on August 31, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Maybe Ballard and his remote sub doing an interview of the bastad.

Limerick on August 31, 2012 at 4:11 PM

The theme of the DNC is the constitutional right for women to sleep around and Sen. Maria Cantwell is not on the list of speakers?

AndrewsDad on August 31, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Tim Keene is speaking. Former VA Gov, current VA Dem Senate Candidate. He should be interesting

Greg Q on August 31, 2012 at 4:11 PM

OR maybe a holographic Joseph Stalin to extol the virtues of big government.

ModerateMan on August 31, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Surprise speaker?

Mark my words, it’s either George Clooney or Oprah.

NapaConservative on August 31, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Even absent the meetings in Asia, I do not think members of a sitting Cabinet TYPICALLY attend conventions. While they are politcal appointees, a party convention is unseemingly political for their job obligations.
No surprise SofS not there.

Jabberwock on August 31, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Bibi, writing “I will not bash Barry’ on a blackboard 10,000 times.

Limerick on August 31, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Surprise speaker?

Mark my words, it’s either George Clooney or Oprah.

NapaConservative on August 31, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I agree.

Turtle317 on August 31, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Is there any wonder why shrillary rotten clinton will be as far away from this bozo-fest as her taxpayer-funded military aircraft can take her?

TeaPartyNation on August 31, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Obama……….so 2008.

Clint Eastwood NAILED THESE PEOPLE.

And sent notice to the Left that the gop is going after the Medicare……… and Cultural demographic.

MAKE my day.

PappyD61 on August 31, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Cory Booker and CO. Gov. Hickenlooper are actually going to be near that cesspool? It will not bode well for their future as their opposition will def save it as ad material.

hillsoftx on August 31, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Just some ideas. Probably already been mentioned.

I was thinking Chris Matthews would do keynote.

Have a holographic image of Karl Marx talk about Obama.

Intermix some stories of women not being able to afford birth control, business men from Brazil could share how Obama’s investment in oil drilling there has really helped their economy compete against the US.

JellyToast on August 31, 2012 at 4:18 PM

DNC Convention Preview:

swamp_yankee on August 31, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Isn’t Bill Clinton speaking? Having Bill, Hillary and Chelsea actually show up together would be a big draw, but that won’t happen.

lea on August 31, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Michelle in a cage fight with a Big Mac?

Limerick on August 31, 2012 at 4:19 PM

San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, who will be the first Latino keynote speaker at a Democratic National Convention

Julian Castro, who, please believe us, was not selected on the basis of race alone no matter how much we make it sound like he was.

Seriously. At this point, Dems, doesn’t calling someone out as a “first” just highlight how long it took you to get around to checking that box?

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi will also lead a presentation of the women of the House:
Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro of Connecticut
Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney of New York
Congresswoman Nydia Velazquez of New York
Congresswoman Gwen Moore of Wisconsin
Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz of Pennsylvania
Congresswoman Donna Edwards of Maryland
Candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives Joyce Beatty of Ohio
Candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii

Also receiving double billing on this list for no special reason: nobody. Did we mention how special it is that Nancy will be here with us tonight? Let’s read that whole part again, shall we?

TexasDan on August 31, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Surprise speaker?

Mark my words, it’s either George Clooney or Oprah.

NapaConservative on August 31, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I agree.

Turtle317 on August 31, 2012 at 4:15 PM

No way Okra is getting near it–her ratings and her network have tanked since she proclaimed Da One.

hillsoftx on August 31, 2012 at 4:19 PM

cajunpatriot on August 31, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Booker has a lot of ground to make up for his outburst of indignation earlier about the donk trashing of venture capital firms. He desperately needs to assure the brass he didn’t really mean it.

a capella on August 31, 2012 at 4:21 PM

lea on August 31, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I thought Bill was leading into the Barry intro. Bring your dry cleaner to help you parse it all.

Limerick on August 31, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Surprise speaker?

Mark my words, it’s either George Clooney or Oprah.

NapaConservative on August 31, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Neither one of those would be much of a surprise. Oprah can’t afford to lose any more viewers.

lea on August 31, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Andrew Cuomo is smart to stay away because he’s a smart guy. Not that I live in New York anymore, but he is doing a good job as Governor. Even if I don’t agree with everything he’s done there’s no questioning his competence, leadership, and not p***ing off non-politician people who disagree with him. He is a Democrat of Olde, before the Leftist haters (but I repeat myself) took over. He’s probably waiting for 2016 to run for President without having any of today’s Democrat garbage stink on him.

hadsil on August 31, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Be sure to save a copy of the list of speakers for the Democrat Convention as of today.

We want to be able to see who the Democrats bump to make room for some long lost friends of President Obama who can tell us about his character.

Can you imagine how fast the Democrats are scrambling to try to come close to the success of the Republican Convention?

wren on August 31, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Maybe the surprise speaker will be Adam Smith “Not-a-Gay-in-me” of Chick-Fil-A humiliate a fast food worker fame? I heard he was looking for a job.

Conservalicious on August 31, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Maureen Dowd

Jabberwock on August 31, 2012 at 4:23 PM

…after the Demo convention, train to defeat Obama’s agenda.

Liberty Political Action Conference
Chantilly, VA
Sept.13-15
Westfields Marriott

Speakers include Senators Jim DeMint, Mike Lee, Rand Paul, Congressmen Justin Amash, Scott Garrett, Ron Paul, Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, South Carolina State Senator Tom Davis, State Senator Jim Forsythe (R-NH), State Senator Kent Sorenson (R-IA), A.J. Spiker (Chairman, Iowa Republican Party), Delegate Bob Marshall (R-VA), also Jerry Doyle, A.J. Spiker, Julie Borowski, Dudley Brown, Bruce Fein, Mike Church, Joel Salatin, Tony DeMott, Ivan Eland and others.

3 days $120. complete conference
Single days:
Th $50.
Fr $85.
Sat. $50 morning only; $75 entire day.

maverick muse on August 31, 2012 at 4:25 PM

As I watched the uplifting, upbeat Republican convention with its variety of energetic and charismatic speakers, I began to wonder how many young stars the Democrats could trot out who could compare favorably with the Republicans. I could not think of one. Not even one.
The Democrat party is filled with old tired liberals who want to make The United States a country of serfs dependent on the government, without food or power or will. This will necessarily cause the continued decline of our country and a virtual stoppage of entrepreneurship and productivity, and yes, hope.
I cannot wait to watch these fools as they make their cases for free contraception and abortions and ‘shared wealth’ and government dependence. That is the future they envision. That is the future they are working toward. They will rule us in grand style while we struggle to get by.
They will lose. They are losers. Every one of them.

maryo on August 31, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Exit question: Where’s Andrew Cuomo?

On another continent trying to stay away from the clusterfark.

CorporatePiggy on August 31, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I couldn’t imagine a worse lineup if Romney had done the scheduling himself.

besser tot als rot on August 31, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Greg Q on August 31, 2012 at 4:11

I’m not Keen on hearing Kaine

KW64 on August 31, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I noted to my wife that the Republican lineup had a bunch of people who had started from humble beginnings and sbecome successful far beyond what is possible pretty much anywhere else in the world, while the democRat lineup is a bunch of people who want you to pay for their “free” stuff.

arik1969 on August 31, 2012 at 4:29 PM

They should do a video presentation of the heroic Sandra Fluke’s many poor BC deprived sex partners. It would bring a tear to the eye and humanize the Dem platform.

BoxHead1 on August 31, 2012 at 4:39 PM

reggie love?
L

letget on August 31, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Lurch will be speaking droning? Gee, whatta surprise: I guess he’s gotta have something to do since he doesn’t seem to accomplish very much as a…uhmmm…”senator”, or somthing.

Will they upgrade this time from a cardboard cutout of Jon Karry to a wax-figure? Or did they spend all of their remaining campaign war-chest on a discarded Disney animatronic?

SnarkySam on August 31, 2012 at 4:43 PM

But they’ve got Joe Bidenopoulos…

PatriotRider on August 31, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Mystery guest speaker: Jonathan Edwards.

Little Boomer on August 31, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I heard that Rahm Emanuel will be doing some kind of free form interpretive dance while Elizabeth Warren recites from her poetry journal.

St Gaudens on August 31, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I’m not Keen on hearing Kaine

KW64 on August 31, 2012 at 4:28 PM

:-) Oops.

Greg Q on August 31, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I heard that Rahm Emanuel will be doing some kind of free form interpretive dance while Elizabeth Warren recites from her Indian poetry journal.

St Gaudens on August 31, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Fixed it…

PatriotRider on August 31, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Now I see why they have to give away convention tickets in bars!

Russ in OR on August 31, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I suppose if they let Bill Clinton within a mile of the microphone, not only would he energize the base, but he’d end up being the Dem candidate, never mind that pesky little Constitution. I wonder if Jug Ears will even let him in the convention hall.

NahnCee on August 31, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Since this election is about the economy…
Mystery guest speaker…Paul Krugman…ha, ha, ha,

chewydog on August 31, 2012 at 4:51 PM

chewydog on August 31, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Fingers crossed!

Cindy Munford on August 31, 2012 at 4:52 PM

a capella on August 31, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Hehe. No Van Jones? Surely a role for him.

TarheelBen on August 31, 2012 at 4:56 PM

hadsil on August 31, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Don’t forget, Cuomo had a role in the mortgage meltdown and Great Recession. Here’s a video of him parroting housing discrimination allegations that have since been debunked. Poor and less fortunate hardest hit.

visions on August 31, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Haha, apparently Michael Moore wasn’t impressed with Eastwood’s invisible chair moment last evening, and he recounts this little story below in an article in daily beast today :)….looks like Eastwood is living rent free in this guy’s head too :)….

‘A few years ago, at the annual National Board of Review film awards held at Tavern on the Green in New York, I was there to hand out one of the honors. When it came time for Eastwood to accept his, he went up to the microphone and growled to me in front of the audience, “If you ever show up at my house with that camera, I’ll shoot you on sight.” The audience laughed, I laughed, but the person who issued the threat wasn’t laughing. That creeped me out a bit. I made sure never to go stand on Clint Eastwood’s lawn. ’

jimver on August 31, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Now hold on a minute! If you haven’t had the pleasure of hearing the illustrious and questionably articulate Gwen Moore from Milwaukee, WI you’re in for a treat! I only hope she is given a nice speaking role, ‘cuz there is no greater opposite to the wonderful Republicans we sent to the RNC convention. She’s sure to be good for a few laughs! She’s totally and utterly clueless! Oh, and check out her “green energy” son Supreme Solar Allah’s escapdes!

Moore’s own offspring, whom Wisconsin residents recognize as “Supreme Solar Allah“, is best known for his work as a political operative in the 2004 John Kerry campaign who was later convicted of slashing tires on Republican “get out the vote” vehicles.

Sasha List on August 31, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Michelle in a cage fight with a Big Mac?

Limerick on August 31, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Gabby Douglas on stage with a Big Mac, with Michelle chasing her around trying to take it away.

22044 on August 31, 2012 at 5:01 PM

10 to 1 it’s one of the muppets. I’m betting on Kermit… maybe Elmo.

redridinghood on August 31, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Is O’Malware worth even mentioning? I thought he was doing a terrible job in Maryland. Plus he seems like a complete moron whenever he’s on TV.

Doughboy on August 31, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Well, Maryland is about to be rescued. By the mob. O’Malley is bringing in the Mob to try and stem the flow of businesses fleeing into Virginia.

The flush tax Governor. I suspect he learned everything he knows about politics from Marvin Mandel—

Portia46 on August 31, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I don’t doubt she’s smarter than I on some things, but I can’t enjoy watching her.

listens2glenn on August 31, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I dunno. When she wears one of those Naughty Librarian outfits, I can enjoy watching her. Maybe it’s just me, though.

trigon on August 31, 2012 at 5:05 PM

No no no, Gore will arrive in Captain Planet regalia and Whoopi Goldberg will be dressed as Gaia. Then the religious benediction can commence in earnest.

Rambotito on August 31, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Predict that the viewership will set a record for fewest viewers. I will not waste my time on any of it. Heard they are giving free tickets away in bars to hopefully fill some empty seats.

Amazingoly on August 31, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Dems are fleeing Obama.

This isn’t a convention, it’s an unvention.

TallDave on August 31, 2012 at 5:12 PM

SE Cupp is a fool.

affectionally known as C cup

gerrym51 on August 31, 2012 at 5:13 PM

OH, and I heard there’s a special “mystery guest” too!

UnderstandingisPower on August 31, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Did you mean “Misery Guest”?

Wade on August 31, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I heard it from very credible sources that the bearded lady, the Siamese twins and commodore nutt will be in attendance as well and be addressing the distinguished audience.

runner on August 31, 2012 at 5:19 PM

ModerateMan on August 31, 2012 at 4:09 PM

It will be like the GOP’s recurring “You did build that!” theme.

Every speech will end with a resounding chorus of…

“Yes, Mr. President, you did kill Bin Laden!”

It should be thrilling.

/s

Droopy on August 31, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Talking of Cuomo, the best political slogan I ever saw was hanging from a Long Island Expressway overpass during his father’s last campaign:

“Vote for Cuomo, we haven’t been punished enough.”

It perfectly highlighted his approach to governing.

Fred 2 on August 31, 2012 at 5:20 PM

and I’m stretching even on some of these, just so that I’ve got something.

That’s pretty sad and uninspiring. They also don’t have any suitable candidates with the guts to challenge Mr. President, which is why he gets handed the nomination unopposed. Can all the democratic politicians be so satisfied with the way he’s run things that they’re perfectly willing to settle for another 4 years with him, or are they just a bunch of lemmings willing to follow him off the cliff? Never mind, we know the answer to that. With a lot like this I sure don’t see a rising star emerging in their party for 2016, either.

scalleywag on August 31, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Guest speakers at the DNC to include:

A woman who saw Romney not pick-up after his dog in an incident that occured about 30 years ago.

An illegal immigrant who is working on a post-doctrate thesis on ancient Sanscrit.

A lesbian couple will talk about how they met in Grant Park during Obama’s 2008 election party.

St Gaudens on August 31, 2012 at 5:21 PM

wren on August 31, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Like Coretta?

steebo77 on August 31, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Where’s Cuomo? No way no how does the One allow anyone who could possibly make him look like the small man he really is. His ego will not allow anyone to shine except him. The line up sucks because Obozo wants to shine…

Doomsday on August 31, 2012 at 5:30 PM

wren on August 31, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Maybe reunite the Choom gang? We know he’s had no business partners so that’s out.

scalleywag on August 31, 2012 at 5:32 PM

My thinking was that the Democrats’ mystery speaker would be someone whose demographics lined up with the demographics that tend to vote Republican. In other words, someone who is male, white, older, Southern, and Evangelical Christian.

And I thought of one older white Southern, Evangelical Christian male who is a known Obama supporter and was expected to attend the convention. But looking at the schedule, I guess it’s not happening:

Former President Jimmy Carter (via video)

J.S.K. on August 31, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I have it on good authority that the dems are going to wheel out a giant Ouija Board and summon the ghost of FDR as their mystery speaker. And then Joe Biden will yell out ‘Stand up Frankie and say hi to all the folks!’

CitizenEgg on August 31, 2012 at 5:35 PM

By the way, Condi Rice pointed out this week that it’s usual for the Secretary of State to skip the convention, and that she herself didn’t attend the 2008 Republican Convention when she was SecOfState.

J.S.K. on August 31, 2012 at 5:35 PM

wren on August 31, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Aww, I didn’t know that Wright and Ayers confirmed…

jimver on August 31, 2012 at 5:38 PM

what, no Michael Moore, no George Clooney, no Eva Longoria, …

burserker on August 31, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Eva Longoria is on the list of speakers.

J.S.K. on August 31, 2012 at 5:39 PM

What are the chances that Bill will talk about Bill for an hour

Conservative4ev on August 31, 2012 at 5:39 PM

It’s no Fluke that their speakers are duds.

I got a kick out of the complaints about how mean the GOP Convention was from that side. The GOP was upbeat and mild-mannered to say the least. Next week we’ll all see what raging anger looks like.

MJBrutus on August 31, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Oh my this is a very shrinking group.

Maybe the polling is wrong and they are behind.

petunia on August 31, 2012 at 5:42 PM

LOSERPALOOZA.

Chuck Schick on August 31, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Theme for theie convention:

‘Par-Tay in the Va-Jay-Jay’

rayra on August 31, 2012 at 5:50 PM

If Democrats want a big centralized government run by “elites” who know better than all of us, shouldn’t they be able to come up with some better “elites?” How the heck is anyone supposed to look at this lineup and think, “Yeah, I’ll leave the major decisions of my life to the Democrats; they’ve got a top notch brain trust running things from DC.”

besser tot als rot on August 31, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Hologram of alynski, Che, and Lenin jointly presenting

Not-a-Marxist on August 31, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Who is going to look at Fluke and say, “Damn, that’s one smart potato. If only she were making all of the important decisions in my life, everything would have turned out better!” It’s bad enough that Pelosi is the Democrat minority leader (former Speaker(?!)) and Reid is the Senate majority leader. But this is just sad. How can anyone have any confidence in a big centralized government run by nit wits?!

besser tot als rot on August 31, 2012 at 5:54 PM

No John Edwards?

diogenes on August 31, 2012 at 5:57 PM

You mean debbie downer isn’t on the list? I guess I won’t be listening.

Surprise speaker?
Mark my words, it’s either George Clooney or Oprah.
NapaConservative on August 31, 2012 at 4:14 PM

After the way she was treated by michelle and jarrett, she’d be stupid to be caught on that stage. After all she’s toooo fat for michelle (she hates fat people – can you imaging what she says about Christie?) and has toooo much money & influence for jarrett.
What a bunch of creeps! How in the heck was anyone fooled by these fools?

Bambi on August 31, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Better hope Bill Clinton has a 3 hour speech in him still. Are the Democrats sure Bill won’t go Shakespeare on them do a rendition of Mark Anthony’s Caesar speech…with Obama and Biden playing the roles of Brutus and Cassius…?

William Eaton on August 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM

This isn’t a convention, it’s an unvention.

TallDave on August 31, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Actually, it will put the con back in CONvention.

AZfederalist on August 31, 2012 at 6:11 PM

William Eaton on August 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Et tu, Brute :)…heh, don’t count on it, Bidenopulous will be busy doing his best Zorba’s impersoation :)…in an Indian accent, I might add. :)…

jimver on August 31, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Impersonation that is…

jimver on August 31, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Instead of showering the delegates with balloons and confetti after Barky’s lecture, the DNC will drop condoms and birth control pills.

HellCat on August 31, 2012 at 6:18 PM

They’re bringing in the 3rd string loons, which means it’ll be wall-to-wall grievance, entitlement, anger, and hatred. And the crowd will be chanting “Obama! Obama!” over and over — they certainly won’t be saying “USA! USA!” — and the country will notice. And they will not like it.

Rational Thought on August 31, 2012 at 6:18 PM