Newest racist dog whistle: “Chicago”

posted at 2:01 pm on August 30, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via the Right Newz and Newsbusters, this one’s much easier than Lawrence O’Donnell’s tortured “golf = racist” theory last night. Just a few easy steps: Obama administration –> corruption –> “Chicago” –> black neighborhoods –> racism. Say this for Tingles: In a week packed with moronic media race-baiting, with his co-hosts at MSNBC locked in an endless game of dog-whistle oneupsmanship, he’s somehow managed to stand out. This is really his niche; the rest of the press will play racial code-word parlor games sporadically, when the GOP is on the offensive and the left needs a little extra help, but Matthews does it all year long. Must be rewarding for him to see his perseverance pay off with recognition. This week is basically the dog-whistle Olympics for the media and he’s got the gold all but locked up with a day still to go. Hats off.

If you’re wondering what other phrases in common usage will soon be treated as thinly veiled racist attacks once they turn up in a Mitt Romney speech, this new list from the State Department might help. It’s not campaign related, but as DARPA could tell you, government innovations have a way of turning up in the civilian sector sooner or later. In the meantime, two clips for you here, one of the “Chicago” theory and the other of the master himself holding forth on why the GOP’s support of traditional values and a more laissez faire economy means “return to slavery” to a lot of people. If he’s like this now, imagine him mid-October if Obama’s staring at a three- or four-point deficit.

Update: Over at Townhall, Allen West wonders if Matthews is off his meds.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I never thought Matthews could make a bigger joke out himself after his leg tingled. I was deeply deeply wrong.

Chuck Schick on August 30, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I wonder what this bigot would do if he actually ever met a racist?

antipc on August 30, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I thought they were supposed to go batsh*t after the election.

faraway on August 30, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I mentioned in another thread I used to enjoy Matthew’s show, years and years ago before he went off the deep end.

Now… if I were a political analyst I’d be embarrassed to go on it. THIS is what passes for political discourse and analysis and commentary? “Chicago” = “racist”?? Seriously, Comcast/Kabletown, you’re happy with this guy representing your political team?

MikeknaJ on August 30, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Is there no employee assistance program available to MSNBC employees. Matthews needs an intervention.

msmveritas on August 30, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Tingles could teach Lewinsky all kinds of things about gathering the dna of the Demogods.

He, quite literally, is emotionally troubled. But, of course, you have to be, to be a filthy Commie – and, even worse, a filthy Commie, dna smeared, lackey.

OhEssYouCowboys on August 30, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Naww. It’s a keyword, but not for racism. It goes:

Obama administration -> corruption -> Chicago -> Chicago Cubs -> losers.

Gingotts on August 30, 2012 at 2:06 PM

This week is basically the dog-whistle Olympics for the media

Oh Yeah! Let’s eat!” – bark-a-bama.

Lost in Jersey on August 30, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I wonder what this bigot would do if he actually ever met a racist?

antipc on August 30, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I’m scared if he hasn’t met himself.

MobileVideoEngineer on August 30, 2012 at 2:06 PM

msmveritas on August 30, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I agree. I think he really needs some mental help.

MobileVideoEngineer on August 30, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I thought they were supposed to go batsh*t after the election.

faraway on August 30, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Nah, that’s when their heads literally explode on TV.

Doughboy on August 30, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Chuck Schick
on August 30, 2012 at 2:03 PM

How LOW can he goooo . . . . . .

It’ll get worse.

I wonder what this bigot would do if he actually ever met a racist?

antipc on August 30, 2012 at 2:04 PM

He IS a racist.

Can’t get any closer than that.

listens2glenn on August 30, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Chrissy needs to forget again Obama is (half) black, this time for longer than an hour.

Imagine what Tingles will be like the night of Nov. 6 if Dems lose the Senate and his precious Obama loses. We might witness the first ever total stroke-out on live TV.

Liam on August 30, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Like I said in another thread, Chris is seriously overcompensating for something.

xblade on August 30, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Naww. It’s a keyword, but not for racism. It goes:

Obama administration -> corruption -> Chicago -> Chicago Cubs -> losers.

Gingotts on August 30, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Except the Cubs are the Lovable Losers. Nothing lovable about the thugs surrounding the Liar-in-Chief.

JohnGalt23 on August 30, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I guess if anyone mentions the failings of Washington D.C. then they should be charged with a hate crime considering the black population there.

Daemonocracy on August 30, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Racism; a word that can mean anything and everything.

Out – Grok

In – Racism

cozmo on August 30, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Tingles is gonna be Obamuh’s fluffer, at the Commie Convention.

And, they’ll probably have it all, on camera, for all of the Commie filth to adoringly embrace.

OhEssYouCowboys on August 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

These always make me think back to Breitbart’s CPAC speech.

We’re watching you to play the race card, MSNBC… This is gonna be the dog whistle election cycle. They tested it in 2011, so that [Sharpton] and his pal Touré, and that punk, Tim Jacob Wise, and Ed [Schultz], and [Rachel] Maddow can sit there and call everyone who’s caucasian racist—“I heard it! I used ‘is’ instead of ‘are’! He’s a racist! That’s a dog whistle”—[and] ignore it when Congressman [Jim] Moran does it against Allen West—no more! We’re gonna go after you. I bought a dog whistle. I bought a dog whistle factory, and I’m giving you dog whistles. And we’re gonna listen to every word that comes out of your mouth, and we’re gonna hold you to the same standard that you hold us—which is an impossible one—and you’re gonna have a hell of a time in 2012 because America’s finally awoken to your Saul Alinsky, bullsh** tactics, and we’re coming to get you.”

Time to start picking out THEIR “dog whistles.”

Red Cloud on August 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Does this mean Peter Cetera belongs to the Klan?

steebo77 on August 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I can do it too. “Chris Matthews” is an attack on the disabled under the ADA:

“Chris Matthews -> Moron -> Mental inability -> Disability.”

Or

“Chris Matthews -> Tingley feelings down the leg -> Bladder control issues . . . you get the picture.”

Maybe we should require him to change his name?

EdmundBurke247 on August 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Chuck Schick on August 30, 2012 at 2:03 PM

And as they say, the election season is still young…..

Chip on August 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

So when will the code word be “NASCAR” or maybe “Ice Hockey”? I think logic and reason have been tortured into submission and will sign any document that Chris presents.

yenober on August 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

JohnGalt23 on August 30, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Yeah, except Romney keeps going back to that weird thing about calling Barky “a nice guy.”

Gingotts on August 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I thought they were supposed to go batsh*t after the election.

faraway on August 30, 2012 at 2:05 PM

They know that it’s already over so they are going crazy and throwing out as many accusations as possible in hopes that people will start to feel guilty and possibly give Obama a chance. Otherwise it’s already over.

MobileVideoEngineer on August 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Note to MSNBC: If you can hear the whistle, you’re the dog.

Caiwyn on August 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I think Chucky T and Tingles the Clown work well together…let’s see more of them.

d1carter on August 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I had no idea this song was a racist anthem:

Good Lt on August 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Of course it goes without saying but the fundamental racism is opposition to the president and the Democrat party (Ignore American and Democrat party history, because all has been rewritten and the formerly true things are now false). The parlor game aspect of watching Tingles try to figure out exactly where and how the GOP words of the moment connect to the underground river of racism running through everything that is said is hilarious.

MTF on August 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Let’s play 6 Degrees of RACISM! Take any word and connect it to RACISM!

I’ll start.

Calzone>Italian>immigration>RACISM!

Fun! Fun!

Or how about Obama>Golf>PGA>Tiger Woods>Black>RACISM! . . .

Oh. Democrats have already used that one?

WannabeAnglican on August 30, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Does this mean Peter Cetera belongs to the Klan?

steebo77 on August 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Apparently. The Blues Brothers are also racist since they sang “Sweet Home Chicago”.

Doughboy on August 30, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Note to MSNBC: If you can hear the whistle, you’re the dog.

Caiwyn on August 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Thread winner!

+100

Liam on August 30, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Here is the list of racist words/phrases that I have, as follows:

Anything that anyone to the right of me says, past, present, and future, in perpetuity throughout the known and unknown universe.

Because they are all racists. Using racist words with racist overtones and undertones inside their racist houses and racist cars filled with other racists who use racism to talk to one anther. Racially.

Sad times we are living in friends. Sad times.

Gatsu on August 30, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Followed by next week’s fawning and praising of dear leader

All hail dear leader…he can do no wrong

Idiot to the nth degree

cmsinaz on August 30, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I wonder what this bigot would do if he actually ever met a racist?

antipc on August 30, 2012 at 2:04 PM

The same thing any other Chimp does when confronted with a mirror?

trigon on August 30, 2012 at 2:16 PM

As far as I’m concerned, the two most racist words ever uttered are “CHRIS MATTHEWS.” May we never hear them again.

Dr. Charles G. Waugh on August 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Sidebar – re Chicago:

If you love classic rock, get:

Chicago – At Carnegie Hall.

It’s a classic and a must-have.

OhEssYouCowboys on August 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Matthews Matthews Matthews.

Why does the smirking, grinning John Heilmann get a pass here? He’s the one grinning when he says it. I love when Scarborough calls him out on his hackery often on his show and he sucks his lips in until they disappear. He’s worse than Tingles. He encourages it and then sits there like he’s too cool for school.

Marcus on August 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM

He’s falling apart on live television. This is like a car crash and you can’t turn your head away. Pathetic that he’s called a journalist.

conservative pilgrim on August 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Chris Madness

faraway on August 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM

This is going to majorly backfire. Rush was right about the fact that putting Obama in office would not stop the racism charges.

Keep screaming idiots. The white guilt trip worked the first time, but not this time.

MobileVideoEngineer on August 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM

If liberals can’t legitimately connect dots, they simply add more dots.

The worst part of this is that Chrissy actually takes himself seriously.

Liam on August 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Update: Over at Townhall, Allen West wonders if Matthews is off his meds.

Yeah, Pelosi took them all and he has to wait until the 1st to get them refilled.

forest on August 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM

This is like Mad Libs (yes, double entendre).

(fill in the black) is a raaaaacist term.

(fill in the blank) is a dog whistle for raaaaacism.

conservative pilgrim on August 30, 2012 at 2:20 PM

The really insidious idea behind this is that we are all racists and that America is irredeemably racist.

Every real racist knows that Obama is black and won’t be voting for him. They don’t need reminders or dog whistles or coded messages. The implication by Matthews and his ilk is that by using coded messages politicians can speak to some unconscious part of ourselves that is susceptible to deeply racist notions (and can decode the convoluted racist encryption). You may not think you are a racist but when a Republican invokes corrupt Chicago politics what’s really going on is the racist part of your brain is taking over your decision making.

Matthews is not just calling Romney a racist – he’s calling you a racist.

gwelf on August 30, 2012 at 2:22 PM

This has become Pavlovian for Chris. You would think that when Chris says he hears a dog whistle, someone at MSNBC would let him out back of the studio rather than leaving him in his seat to poop on-air.

Dusty on August 30, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Someone in the media needs to as Matthews if it’s possible to criticize Obama and not be a racist.

gwelf on August 30, 2012 at 2:24 PM

(Scary) Larry O’Donnell on MSNBC said commenting on Obama’s excessive golfing is a racist attempt to link Barky to Tiger Woods and his sex scandals. I kid you not. Watching them lose it like this pretty enjoyable.

tommyboy on August 30, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I am voting for Mia Love this November. The GOP better get cracking on better dog whistles to stop me from voting for the black candidate.

gwelf on August 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Chris, drunk, stupid and foaming at the mouth is no way to go through life, son.

Flora Duh on August 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Somehow, I think Chrissy’s sorry career is about to take off after Romney & Ryan get elected.

It irks me no end that jackwagon wins out even when he loses.

Turtle317 on August 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM

This reminds me of “Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon” where a person can link through other people to Kevin Bacon within 6 links. Now it seems like any word uttered by a person not supporting Obama can be linked to “RAAAAAAAAACISM” within 6 links (more likely only 2 or 3 links).

behiker on August 30, 2012 at 2:26 PM

tommyboy on August 30, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Juxtapose that with Bill Maher making the “joke” that blacks don’t consider Obama black enough because he golfs too much.

gwelf on August 30, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Naww. It’s a keyword, but not for racism. It goes:

Obama administration -> corruption -> Chicago -> Chicago Cubs -> losers.

Gingotts on August 30, 2012 at 2:06 PM

No, it is racist.

It goes:

Obama administration -> corruption -> Chicago -> Blackhawks -> racists.

Bitter Clinger on August 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM

behiker on August 30, 2012 at 2:26 PM

This is the angle Ace has taken

gwelf on August 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM

behiker on August 30, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I think that was the analogy used on Ace of Spades. [gasp!] I said “spades”. Please forgive me for that racist terminology.

Doughboy on August 30, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Matthews is going through the same de-evolution that Olbermann went through. Every month you think he’s out-crazied himself yet his thoughts just keep getting more and more delusional.

Give it time folks. He’s going to implode and MSNBC will be forced to send him off to Current TV.

VinceOfDoom on August 30, 2012 at 2:29 PM

The worst part of this is that Chrissy MSNBC actually takes himitself seriously.

Liam on August 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Bitter Clinger on August 30, 2012 at 2:29 PM

gwelf on August 30, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Chris would likely respond with spit, brittle, and brine for three minutes, then accuse in a snide and subtle way that it’s racist to even ask the question.

Liam on August 30, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Bitter Clinger on August 30, 2012 at 2:29 PM

That, too! Good call.

Liam on August 30, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I think I would be a little sick of the racism of Matthews if I were a white person from Chicago. Or a white person from New Orleans. Or a white person from any other place he seems to think of as a quaint, people-of-color village being attacked by evil Republicans in top hats.

His imagination must look like a running Warner Bros cartoon.

Axe on August 30, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Matthews is a clown.

Minnesota’s next Governor?

gwelf on August 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM

As I mentioned in the headline thread, Chrissy lives in Chevy Chase, Maryland, an almost exclusively white enclave. At last census the population was 95.01% white, 0.88% black. Why does Chrissy hate being around black people?

Trafalgar on August 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM

When patriotic non-parasitic Americans like us look at Hussein, we see a wannabe tyrant using marxist and alinsky tactics to deliberately divide and harm our country, as fast as he can.
When Mr Tingles looks at Hussein, he sees a black man who is not capable of competing with normal people .
Guess WE are the racists then , right ??

burrata on August 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I own a black labrador… am I a racist dawg owner? What about the confederate flag in my son’s truck… is he racist? I own a gun… a Ruger blackhawk… so Chris Matthews, am I racist?

Turtle317 on August 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM

…the man is nucking futs!

KOOLAID2 on August 30, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Liam on August 30, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Of course you can criticize Obama: He’s failed to explain liberalism sufficiently to a stupid electorate that’s soured on him.

gwelf on August 30, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Someone should tell Chris Matthews that if he keeps hearing these auditory hallucinations he really should go get a thorough neurological examination.

A ‘dog whistle’ is pitched at a frequency that is inaudible to human beings. Only animals with a far more acute hearing range can hear it.

Since Chris and others on the left are constantly complaining of hearing ‘dog whistles’ I can only surmise that they may well be suffering from a neurological condition, or, failing evidence that their condition is physical, perhaps they suffer from a deep seated psychological condition.

thatsafactjack on August 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Democrats with no other hustle to sell.

bayview on August 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I wonder if Mr Tingles ever dined at a Black Angus restaurant ?

burrata on August 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Not to start an argument, but does this mean that NYC pizza is best as we can no longer ask for Chicago Style ?
Is the “Curse of the Goat” gone as is ALL Chicago lore ?

Jabberwock on August 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Note to MSNBC: If you can hear the whistle, you’re the dog.

Caiwyn on August 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Yep, and I wonder why conservative pundits aren’t calling him out on this.

Dog whistles are only heard by dogs and the Republican code words are supposedly only heard by fellow, racist Republicans. So why does Matthews hear them? Seems like the only ones hearing racist words are MSNBC people.

Vince on August 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Note to MSNBC: If you can hear the whistle, you’re the dog.

Caiwyn on August 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding….

equanimous on August 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Chicago= Al Capone= cornpone= the south= racisim.

Vince on August 30, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I think the Oscar-winning movie “Chicago” is now racist according to Chrissy Matthews…

Turtle317 on August 30, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Chrissy has started hiking one leg to pee.Is there a med for that?

docflash on August 30, 2012 at 2:34 PM

thatsafactjack on August 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM

:) Well, afternoon, Jack!

Axe on August 30, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Excellent comment by Allen West on the update clip !!

KenInIL on August 30, 2012 at 2:35 PM

It has gotten to the place where Chris Matthews now sees racism in anything!

Isn’t there a name for a psychotic condition like this?

pilamaye on August 30, 2012 at 2:35 PM

So in a couple of weeks when the libs realize that denouncing everyone as a racist isn’t working what will be next?

gwelf on August 30, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Isn’t there a name for a psychotic condition like this?

pilamaye on August 30, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Psychopath perhaps?

Turtle317 on August 30, 2012 at 2:37 PM

gwelf on August 30, 2012 at 2:31 PM

According to Chrissy, I bet, that souring you mention is only transferred racism brought out by Conservative propaganda and rhetoric; those soured on Obama were taught their racism.

Liam on August 30, 2012 at 2:37 PM

gwelf on August 30, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Giant ovaries.

Axe on August 30, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I think Gingrich is slated to speak tonight. I hope he uses his platform to unload on MSNBC’s, week long, race-baiting shenanigans.

heretic on August 30, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Crosby, Stills and Nash had no comment, but are ashamed of their racism.

Mr. D on August 30, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Turtle317 on August 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Hey, I’m dreaming of a White Christmas. That puts me at the top of the list!

Del Dolemonte on August 30, 2012 at 2:40 PM

heretic on August 30, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Doubt the Romney people will allow him to do that as they seem to be of the mind set to shut up and get out of the way when your opponent or enemy is making a fool of themselves.

bgibbs1000 on August 30, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Matthews has two modes:
1) Intellectually lazy in the extreme.
2) Stark raving mad.

VorDaj on August 30, 2012 at 2:41 PM

In all seriousness, this is an attempt by those on the left to silence anyone who dares to disagree with them, and to exert arbitrary control over even the language that we speak, setting themselves up as the arbiters of what is permissible and what is not.

It is an exercise in curbing freedom of speech, but even worse, works on a psychological level to exert domination over, and thus, control of, the culture and society in general.

thatsafactjack on August 30, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I can imagine Chrissy’s lead-in on Nov. 7 if his precious Obama loses: “America embraced its racist past with gusto last night…”

Liam on August 30, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Turtle317 on August 30, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I suppose deep dish pizza is also racist as well.

Doughboy on August 30, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Allen West wonders if Matthews is off his meds.

Can’t wait to see Chrissy the day after Barry gets kicked out of the White House. Do you think MSNBC will put him on suicide watch?

GarandFan on August 30, 2012 at 2:43 PM

When the liberal media are the only ones hearing the dog whistle that says that they’re the dogs.

RJL on August 30, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Dusty on August 30, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Best laugh of the day, hat’s off to Dusty!

JusDreamin on August 30, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Isn’t there a name for a psychotic condition like this?

pilamaye on August 30, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Yes, it’s called liberalism.

bgibbs1000 on August 30, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Crosby, Stills and Nash had no comment, but are ashamed of their racism.

Mr. D on August 30, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Reminds me of one of the up-and-coming bands The Rutles signed to their Rutle Corp. label-”Crosby, Stills, Nash, Young, Gifted & Black”

Del Dolemonte on August 30, 2012 at 2:44 PM

This white “racist” meme regarding criticism of my President is becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. Once President Obama leaves office I’m afraid that many white citizens will never, ever…evereverever, want to go down this path again with an African American candidate. Why suffer the years of slander and *relentless* leftist Cluster B personality disorders.

DumboTheAvenger on August 30, 2012 at 2:44 PM

heretic on August 30, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Actually, I think the RNC can show MSNBC the door. One could argue that the downright hostile programming toward the RNC does not equate to “fair and balanced news coverage.” And with MSNBC’s ratings as they are, the only folks that would be missing them is us (entertainment value) and the extreme left (Chris Matthews idol worship?)

Really, MSNBC ceased being a news organization long ago. They are the Pravda Network for the Socialists (disguised as democrats.)

So how many dyed in the wool democrats are watching the RNC? Only the politicians… not the ones in the voting bloc.

Turtle317 on August 30, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I’ve been around since Hizzoner Richard J Daley was first elected mayor of Chicago and I’ve probably forgotten more about Chicago, Crook County and Illinois corruption than Chrissie Tingles will ever know and I can assure you that the corruption in Chicago has not been limited to whites since the 1980s, which happens to be around the time Obama first went there.

I lived in the city when the first African-American mayor was elected and can still recall the black children dancing down the street on their way to school the following morning. I can tell you also that in the intervening 25+ years the black politicians in Chicago have groped for more and more power, while adeptly demonstrating the use of all the tricks their elders learned while serving Hizzoner’s Democrat political machine in the 1960s and 1970s (one of whom was, conveniently, Moochie’s father), then passed along to the next generations.

The blacks in power in Chicago meet in back rooms, do all kinds of political maneuvering to get their people into more places of power, roll out armies of voters with the assistance of the unions, and fight amongst themselves, dissing each other to get a bigger piece of the pie for themselves. They lie, cheat, threaten, patronize, hide their illnesses, help their spouses, families and cronies, don’t pay their taxes and get convicted of corruption just like many white politicians do. And the hispanic politicians around here aren’t squeaky clean, either.

So, hey, Chrissie Tingles, the truth is that corruption knows no boundaries in Chicago, nor in many other places (can you say Charlie Rangel and Swamp Queen Maxine?)–and in neither race, social status nor even creed. So take your bigoted cries of racism and shove ‘em up your tingly leg. BTW, is that leg gonna fall off when Obutthead gets booted from office in a landslide on Nov 6, despite the relentless insidious lies and false accusations you scummy lefturd slimestreamers keep attacking Republicans and Conservatives with?

stukinIL4now on August 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I wonder what this bigot would do if he actually ever met a racist?

antipc on August 30, 2012 at 2:04 PM

He avoids looking in the mirror every morning so that doesn’t happen.

PrettyD_Vicious on August 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM