Juan Williams: Ann Romney looked like a “corporate wife” to me

posted at 10:41 am on August 29, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Last night belonged to Mitt Romney’s no-longer-secret weapon, Ann Romney.  I don’t believe I have ever seen a nominee’s spouse deliver such a naturally joyful and energetic speech at a national convention.  In fact, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a convention speaker having such obvious fun on stage as Mrs. Romney did.  Chris Christie set a defiant, tough tone with the keynote speech that followed, but Ann Romney’s speech was the emotional highlight of the night.

Not everyone was enchanted, though.  On Fox News, Juan Williams missed the joy, the fun, and the love, and saw … a corporate shill in a dress, or something:

A ‘corporate wife’?  What exactly is a ‘corporate wife’?  I guess it might make sense if Romney got remarried after his business success and one wanted to attack his spouse as a trophy wife, but the Romneys have been married for 43 years, long before the days of Bain Capital.  And while the Romneys are indeed very wealthy now, and Mitt Romney was the son of a millionaire governor, he donated his inheritance and built his success on his own — with Ann Romney alongside him every step of the way.

Brit Hume, whose response got cut off in this clip, had the better sense of this speech. The Daily Caller has Hume’s entire answer:

“I think that was the single most effective political speech I’ve ever heard given by a political wife,” Hume said. “And I think to the extent that she could do it in terms of rendering her husband as someone who women who may have had doubts about him, could identify with him, warm up too — I think she did the job as well as she possibly could.”

Hume explained why it had such impact in aiding her husband’s presidential candidacy.

“And I think that a lot of women would look at her, a great many women — particularly mothers and married women and find her utterly admirable and utterly credible,” he added. “It was interesting to me tonight — it seems to me that the themes of tonight were two-fold. One was Ann Romney’s set-piece speech which stood by itself and did whatever it did for Mitt Romney. The rest of it was — you notice speakers, younger generations, new leaders, a number of them politically successful to say this is not your father’s, or even the most recent-generation’s Republican Party. This is a new Republican Party, populated by new, young leaders who have been successful, that these tasks before us can be done because we’re proof of that. We have, as Chris Christie said, we have done them.”

Maybe Juan Williams needs to start listening with his ears rather than his agenda.

Update: A reader sends me Williams’ May 2004 perpective on Teresa Heinz Kerry, a woman of rather extensive wealth, too. Did Williams have trouble believing that she had suffered in life? Not exactly:

The senator’s wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, also offers a strong link to independent older women, especially widows and divorcees. In her interview with Barbara Walters, Heinz Kerry revealed that a doctor once recommended she have an abortion because of medical problems, but a miscarriage ended the pregnancy. That personal revelation cut a clear path for her husband to the abortion rights position central to the concerns of so many single women voters.

Regardless of whether female voters are ultimately swayed by the women of the Bush or Kerry clans, one thing’s for sure: Their vote certainly isn’t being ignored.

Juan, your agenda is really showing.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Hehe Breitbart agrees with me, Jon Kary is a Corporate Wife!

ConcealedKerry on August 29, 2012 at 1:01 PM

How much utter cluelessness can you demonstrate, squid?
You of the echo chamber are downright sad. You require our prayers – our CHRISTIAN prayers.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on August 29, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Not seeing Ann Romney as an oppressed “Mormon Housewife #1″ makes me part of the echo chamber? No, it means I’m not a liberal.

gwelf on August 29, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Talk about dog whistles…

SouthernGent on August 29, 2012 at 1:06 PM

How much utter cluelessness can you demonstrate, squid?
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on August 29, 2012 at 12:46 PM

You require meds, christian prayers can’t nelp with your mental affliction….

jimver on August 29, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Help that is…

jimver on August 29, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Give it up Juan, NPR is not taking you back…

aposematic on August 29, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Don L on August 29, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Thanks, Don. You’re too kind.

I chucked to myself when Ann Romney put up her finger toward the end of her speech and said, “This is important.”

In my mind’s eye I saw myself doing that with my grandchildren (and with my son when he was young) whenever I really want their attention.

Must be a “mom thing.” :)

GrannyDee on August 29, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Field hand on the Democratic plantation

senrex on August 29, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Saying John Kerry is a corporate wife is an insult to corporate wives. He hasn’t done jack to support his wife’s career. She is a former corporate wife and they live on the wealth she inherited from her dead Republican husband.

Did Juan care about that in 2004? I didn’t think so.

Missy on August 29, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Williams is simply a shill for liberals. Hardly intelligent.

ultracon on August 29, 2012 at 1:13 PM

They created one for her, gave her tons of money, and she didn’t even have to show up to the office.

stukinIL4now on August 29, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Keeping her away is worth it.

arnold ziffel on August 29, 2012 at 1:13 PM

According to Juan, I suppose Herman Cain’s wife is also a “corporate wife”?

csdeven on August 29, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Of course. How are they different? :) … but someone should probably go ask to be sure.

Axe on August 29, 2012 at 1:14 PM

A little projection there, Juan? You are a Democrat shill masquerading as an intellectual independent. Man, we conservative women scare the cr*p out of libs. Sort of funny, but a little sad, too.

College Prof on August 29, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Hey Juan-o-a-go-go ,

What would a farmer’s wife look like? How about a ghetto wife?

Ya know Juan… this is no different than racism.

BTW – What high-faloot’n impact job did Michelle O have? Don’t tell me about the hospital board payola job she got because she was married to the boy savior.

zdpl0a on August 29, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Why does Juan Williams HATE WHITE WOMEN?

This is what the LEFT does to us all the time……..

Why can’t we start tweeting, posting, and passing along the same questions on them?

PappyD61 on August 29, 2012 at 1:15 PM

So, the Democrats want a snark campaign about “corporate” wives. I know a couple of those. One is a partner in a law firm; one is a homemaker who’s children are grown and who is on the board of two non-profit groups. Oh, and another one who graduated first in her class at Stanford and retired as a GS 16 from the CIA.

So, the Dems want snark. I’ll give them snark about Michelle. Is it Ann or Michelle who acts and shops like a Housewife from Atlanta? Wasn’t it refreshing to have a public woman dress with reserve and dignity and good taste? Michelle of the $500 sneakers and $8000 purse and some of the ugliest, ill-fitting clothes ever worn by a First Lady. Too tight, too short, pants with the top button undone, baggy shorts. Remember that black outfit she wore to a White House concert where the pants looked exactly like a tight diaper? How about that get up she wore to the inauguration that someone made out of Holiday Inn curtains. And then there was the Michael Jackson lookalike outfit she wore to get slimed in—painted on pants and all.

Ann Romney raised her kids, unlike Michelle who farms her kids out to her own mother.

A loathsome cheap shot by Juan Williams. Truly loathsome.

Portia46 on August 29, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I used to sort of like to hear Juan’s take on issues and kind of felt sorry for him when he got canned by PBS and was grateful that FOX took him in. Lately I just can predict what his take will be before he utters a word. He is so blinded by this administration. He so wants ‘O’ to succeed solely becaus of color. Juan, I feel your pain, but 3-1/2 years prove that is not going to happen.. Give it up, you will find it extremely difficult to get back what you ar giving away. Support decency and the American way and the right thing to do, not a race. We are ALL in this together, please stop trying to seperate us.

j bo on August 29, 2012 at 1:19 PM

With all due respect, I’m going to disagree with you here. What I took away from Ann Romney’s speech last night was her love of family and the strength that she knows women inherently possess.

My husband and I have never, ever been wealthy. Oh sure, there have been times that have been better than other times, but we have known what it’s like to struggle and scrape together mortgage payments and money to put food on the table. And there have been many times we were thrilled to find loose change in our pockets to buy so much as a loaf of bread.

We have faced horrendous health problems, not knowing the outcomes. I personally endured breast cancer and three surgeries in two years, and…thank God…survived my 5-year treatment plan.

There have been holidays and birthdays when we couldn’t afford to give our grandchildren brand new gifts, so I went shopping at garage sales for used 25-cent toys.

There have been times when we couldn’t do more than give each other a hug and kiss to celebrate our birthdays and wedding anniversaries.

We have worked hard all of our lives, and we have done the best that we could do, never taking a handout from anyone, including the government.

Through all of the above (and much more) my husband and I met all of our challenges with joy and optimism. We neither feel sorry for ourselves, nor do we envy people of wealth.

Our joy and optimism are certainly not because we are “extraordinarily wealthy.” Our joy and optimism come about because of our faith in God, our love and respect for each other as husband and wife, and the love of our family. When our five little grandchildren come running toward us, with big smiles on their faces and their arms outstretched in love, we realize over and over again what’s important…what matters in life.

We will never be able to leave our grandchildren an inheritance in dollars and cents, but we will leave them an inheritance of knowledge and faith. They will know that they were loved and cherished, and they will know beyond a doubt that our faith in God directed our steps every day of our lives.

All the money in the world can’t replace that, nor would we want it to do so.

GrannyDee on August 29, 2012 at 12:15 PM

This is just beautiful, GrannyDee. My parents used to say, we may not have millions of dollars, but we are rich in so many ways.

MustLoveBlogs on August 29, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Juan just cannot stand white successful people, period, man or woman. He is stereotyping by classifying them and neglecting the facts of how they may have gotten to the level of a corporate wife. What does your wife do Juan and how did she get to where she is? What do the wives of your republican sons do and how did they get to where they are? Why does Juan seem to want to attack any republican and especially successful republican white women and why does he suspect for republican black women?

j bo on August 29, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Why do you hate Laura Bush?
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on August 29, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Why do you hate Ann Romney?
Or do you hate all the LDS women you supposedly “grieve for”.

Solaratov on August 29, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Why do you hate Ann Romney?
Or do you hate all the LDS women you supposedly “grieve for”.

Solaratov on August 29, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Don’t feed the troll. For those who don’t know, Karl Magnus’ Jesus is better than your Jesus, and if you don’t accept that, he’ll kick his faux-Christian empathy into high gear while he mocks your heretical ways.

Longing4Lincoln on August 29, 2012 at 1:27 PM

How much utter cluelessness can you demonstrate, squid?
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on August 29, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Name calling and bigotry. How very “Christian.”

Ampersand on August 29, 2012 at 1:28 PM

“Troll”?
How much utter cluelessness can you demonstrate, squid?
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on August 29, 2012 at 12:46 PM

And, what would you know of “CHRISTIAN” prayer?

btw; are we going to have to listen to your repetitive anti-Mormon drivel from now until November?

Solaratov on August 29, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Did Juan care about that in 2004? I didn’t think so.

Missy on August 29, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Good point! I guess we will just have to fall back on clueless, shameless, giggalo for Jon Kary, Halp me I’m stuk in IraQ!

ConcealedKerry on August 29, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Ever since the NPR “problem”, I find it more and more difficult to listen to Mr Williams, and I find it more difficult to believe that he actually believes the crap that comes out of his mouth. He seems to be following a self-imposed script just so he can remain employed.

sgtstogie on August 29, 2012 at 1:33 PM

We love our conservative ladies…of all colors! :)

22044 on August 29, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Christian Prayer for OBlahBLah!

Psalm 109:8 ~
“Let his days be few and brief;
And let others step forward to replace him.”

ConcealedKerry on August 29, 2012 at 1:34 PM

MustLoveBlogs on August 29, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Thank you for your kindness. Much appreciated.

Your parents were very wise, indeed.

GrannyDee on August 29, 2012 at 1:34 PM

because she has a certain joy and optimism that only comes with a lifetime of being extraordinarily wealthy.

galenrox on August 29, 2012 at 11:28 AM

LOL. That has to be one of the dumbest comments ever posted here. Joy and optimism are attitudes that people choose to adopt (or not); they have nothing to do with material wealth.

Women like Roseanne Barr and Cher and Madonna have large fortunes, and have been wealthy for decades. Do they radiate joy and optimism?

AZCoyote on August 29, 2012 at 1:35 PM

When did Hilary Rosen become Juan Williams?

Apologies if someone said this earlier. Too lazy to look at older pages at the moment.

22044 on August 29, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Girls? Tough for moms and most dads (myself included) have NO clue about what to do … other than to be cleaning your shotgun when the first boy shows up to take her out on a date.

PolAgnostic on August 29, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Am there, doing that. And, just happen to mention to the boy that I’m not afraid to go back to jail… ;-)

affenhauer on August 29, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Christian Prayer for OBlahBLah!

Psalm 109:8 ~
“Let his days be few and brief;
And let others step forward to replace him.”

ConcealedKerry on August 29, 2012 at 1:34 PM

You’re a brave man (woman?).

I’ve often thought of posting that Psalm, but I don’t want the SS showing up my doorstep.

GrannyDee on August 29, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Let me make sure I have this straight. Corporate wife = Trophy wife= Golddigging little slut. Is that what the left is going for here? Gonna be a hard sell my better half informs me.

Bmore on August 29, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I’m not sure how much more of this Liberal carpet bombing I can take. At one time I could get some relief and turn on Fox to catch a break from all of the negativity and hatred being spewed from the left. But, no now we have Juan whatanass Williams.

DDay on August 29, 2012 at 1:39 PM

OBlahBlah Clown Posse and idiot parade coming to my town Sat.
Last time her was four years ago.
The Lowerer of the Oceans could not be bothered to come here last summer when his Army Corpse Of Engineers flooded the lands and communities up and down the Missouri river. Guess his Lowering Of the Oceans schtick doesn’t extend to fresh water man made disasters.
Rats never seen to be too concerned with disasters of their own making only looking to Natural Disasters to increase their election chances by expanding Goberment benevolence!

ConcealedKerry on August 29, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Hey, Juan, lets encourage Women to your way of thinking by insulting them. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

Lawrence on August 29, 2012 at 1:41 PM

AZCoyote on August 29, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Boy oh boy, AZ, isn’t that the truth? Roseanne and Cher have been tweeting like crazy and their rantings are on Twitchy.

All that fame. All that money. Yet all they do is spew hate and venom.

So sad.

GrannyDee on August 29, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Yeah – I didn’t think it wa spossible for people to drown with Baraka in office. The only reason people drowned in 2005 was because DarthBushHitlerCheneyMcHalliburtonKochBros blew up the levees with TNT. Right?

CycloneCDB on August 29, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Actually, I thought Wile E. Coyote did it with help from that evil corporation ACME.

Nutstuyu on August 29, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Juan is sometimes not the brightest bulb in the lamp.

Sherman1864 on August 29, 2012 at 1:47 PM

The problem with Mitt is that people feel that he can’t relate to economic struggle. I think Juan is right that Ann did nothing to assuage that concern, and it was silly to think that she could.

And yet someone who worked in the sheltered halls of the IL legislature and made $5 million in one year from book sales can relate to our economic struggle?

Nutstuyu on August 29, 2012 at 1:51 PM

First, a couple of caveats:

1. I really, really, really want Romney to win in November.

2. When it comes to class and just simple human warmth, Ann Romney has Michelle “For-the-first-time-in-my-adult-life-I’m-proud-of-my-downright-mean-country-now-that-my-empty-suit-hubby-is-running-for-Prez-now-excuse-me-because-I’m-jetting-off-to-my-Royal-Vacation-in-Spain” Obama by an order of light-years.

That being said, I thought that Ann Romney’ speech was perhaps the weakest of the evening.

I disagree with Juan Williams’ “corporate wife” analysis, but whenever I heard her laugh or give a shout-out, one word came to mind:

Forced.

Some of the other speakers struck me as stiff on occasion when they were trying to make emotional points, but Ann Romney was the only one who made me cringe. It was that transparently obvious that she wasn’t really feeling some of the things she was trying to express.

Aside from that, the “Grrrl Power” “Men-just-don’t-get-it-but-we-sistas-do” line was simply off-putting. And — dare I say it — forced. Eye-rollingly so.

My opinion is clearly in the minority (outside of the lefty community, but then again they’d hate Ann Romney no matter what she said), but I have to wonder whether more than a little of the praise being heaped upon her speech is of the wishful-thinking variety: ie.e, “We needed her to hit a home-run,-so-dammit-that’s-what-she-did!” — even when it looks rather more like she bunted.

I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t think so. There were multiple speakers last night that I thought did an excellent job (Christy, Love, Haley, Davis), and a few I thought were mediocre (Santorum, Walker), but only Ann Romney left me feeling distinctly uncomfortable.

Spurius Ligustinus on August 29, 2012 at 1:55 PM

A “corporate wife”? With all due respect to Juan Williams, I’m sure many women with 18 grandchildren, suffering from breast cancer and MS would be extremely grateful to look and speak like Ann Romney. She is extremely classy, like the man she married.

Steve Z on August 29, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Oh, this one’s a beaut:
ABC news person says “Romney is happy to party while black people drown”

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on August 29, 2012 at 11:40 AM

So is this ABC person saying black people can’t swim? Isn’t that kind of racist? Besides, I thought all black people could run really fast and jump really high (at least that’s what the NFL and NBA slavemasters tell me). *sarc*

Nutstuyu on August 29, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Spurius Ligustinus on August 29, 2012 at 1:55 PM

All of that is fair enough. (It is an opinion blog.) I cut her slack on the nervousness and forced stuff because anyone that knows that they are being watched by millions of people, and is not accustomed to it, well, that cannot be easy.

SailorMark on August 29, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I would say Juan looks like a democrat-wh*re.

Hard Right on August 29, 2012 at 2:12 PM

That’s Okay. Juan is doing his liberal friends’ bidding. Personally I thought Kerry’s wife was a blood sucking ghoul (remember “Mama T”?). I just don’t have a network who will put me on TV to say so to millions.

kens on August 29, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Hehe Breitbart agrees with me, Jon Kary is a Corporate Wife!

ConcealedKerry on August 29, 2012 at 1:01 PM

It’s more accurate to call John Kerry a Trust Fund Baby.

John Kerry inherited his wealth from his mother. His inherited wealth is kept separate from his current wife’s vast fortune. That’s not to say that he doesn’t benefit from Teresa Heinz’s money.

Mitt Romney inherited money from his father — but he donated every penny to charity.

hepcat on August 29, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Maybe Juan and Joe Biden should go out for a beer and trade gaffe stories. Biden would win hands down.

billrowe on August 29, 2012 at 2:28 PM

affenhauer on August 29, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Another useful “Dad” quote I’ve used at a time when some punks were bullying my son. The context is critical. I made this statement to someone I knew would “pass it on” to the source of the trouble.

“Go to jail? This is my child. I am willing to die for MY child. This punk needs to figure out if HIS father is willing to do the same.”

PolAgnostic on August 29, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I remember when juan Williams used to be someone. Well, actually, I don’t.

claudius on August 29, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Juan Williams cannot be helped. He is stuck on stupid.

Mirimichi on August 29, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Juan Williams beclowns himself with defamatory bigot hat.

locomotivebreath1901 on August 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Spurius Ligustinus on August 29, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Of course everyone will “hear and experience” a speech in a slightly different way than the next person. But I might suggest that you might want to consider two things:

1) How large of a crowd have you spoken before, both in person and televised, and how did that affect your presentation when you were expected to deliver under extreme pressure?

2) Do you understand the disease called MS and do you understand how it affects the muscles and the vocal cords in varying degrees and at inopportune times, resulting in what may appear as a stilted or forced presentation. She handles MS remarkably well, as does Neil Cavuto.

Yoop on August 29, 2012 at 2:40 PM

FOX was pandering when they hired Juanito after his firing from NPR and look what they ended up with. He’s not even very good at this shill work.

Kissmygrits on August 29, 2012 at 3:13 PM

After Kerry speaks, I vote that we recommend the first journalist to say he looked like a corporate husband for the highest award available to be given to a member of the media. Also, I truly hope that the Romney campaign realizes at this point the he and his team are campaigning against these liberal media hacks and their Alinsky tactics too so he’d better play hard ball. McCain might be able to tell him what happens when you’re nice to them.

Certif on August 29, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Juan Williams is a huge hypocrite. He offers mild criticism of Obama when there is no defense, then points to that as evidence he is “objective.” The fact is he is every bit as much as Obama toady as Matthews and Toure, but just hides it better.

Adjoran on August 29, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Juan Williams blows a Dog Whistle: Ann Romney looked like a “corporate wife” to me

FI… Been taking some online classes in MSM speak…

RalphyBoy on August 29, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Give it up Juan, NPR is not taking you back…

aposematic on August 29, 2012 at 1:07 PM

THAT .. he must miss those days of talking junk about the GOP when only liberals were listening

Juan is sometimes not the brightest bulb in the lamp.

Sherman1864 on August 29, 2012 at 1:47 PM

sometimes? you give way to much credit ……

conservative tarheel on August 29, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Juan changed completely when he was FIRED from NPR and FOX hired him full time

His ‘true colors’ shine through with his hateful remarks.

Perhaps it’s time for another firing. He would fit in fine over at MSNBC liberal loons. He and Rev Al can co-anchor at 6 pm.

Redford on August 29, 2012 at 3:25 PM

“corporate wife” = opposite of “welfare queen” = reverse racism… FIRE JUAN NOW!/pfft…

RalphyBoy on August 29, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Redford on August 29, 2012 at 3:25 PM

They can’t fire him. That would be raaaaaacist.

Buttercup on August 29, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Juan disgusts me. I’m sorry he was even rescued by Fox after he got canned from his last job.

I told my husband last night that his comments showed what a pitiful and hateful human being he is on the inside, not at all anything about Ann Romney. She had a beautiful and genuinespeech. Something that the present woman living in the WH would do good to learn. Notice that her hair wasn’t even coiffed, in contrast to the current corporate wife in the WH.

avagreen on August 29, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Why does Juan Williams HATE WHITE WOMEN?

PappyD61 on August 29, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Unresolved jungle fever..?

affenhauer on August 29, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Why hasn’t MSNBC hired him yet?

Decoski on August 29, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Been ignoring this thread because I feel sorry for him. He’s there to shill the liberal talking points and really there aren’t any that at this point in time aren’t so idiotic that any sane man is going to lose a bit of his mind.

IMHO, Williams is a decent man in an untenable position – defending the indefensible. If he were to move more to the right would that affect his position there. We don’t know.

What got him fired from NPR was him being honest. I wonder if he’s worried it could happen again or if it’s against contract for him to go off the liberal talking points. Until that’s disclosed, I can’t really be po’d. He may just be doing what FOX wants him to.

kim roy on August 29, 2012 at 4:43 PM

The far worse remark and one thats been under-reported as far as I can see, is when Williams said he did not believe the stories Mrs Romney related to the effect that yes i have had some hardship in my life which though very blessed hasnt always been a picnic.

“the stories she told about struggles…eh…hard for me to believe, I mean, she’s a very rich woman.”

That basically says she’s Cruella DeVille and deliberately lied to the faces of the entire country, watching on TV or not.

This was an unconscionably disrespectful & mean-spirited (but not the least bit surprising) remark that Williams and the MSM would never ever tolerate if it were directed at Michelle Obama.

He’ll probably make some half-assed apology soon.

Sacramento on August 29, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Isn’t Juan William’s wife a “corporate wife”?
Isn’t FOX a corporation?

Juan is still and always was a useless idiot.

redguy on August 29, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Whine Williams is a partisan hack, first, last, always.

The only worse ones are Skeletor Colmes and Blob Beckel.

PJ Emeritus on August 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Fox already has more than enough diversity, they should put Juan Williams, Jerry Rivers, and O’Reilly on waivers and bring in more Conservative/Libertarians!

el Vaquero on August 30, 2012 at 8:17 AM