Ann Romney: From our hearts to yours; Update: Video added

posted at 10:45 pm on August 28, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

As South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley commented before she relinquished the stage at the RNC, Ann Romney is the perfect balance between strength and grace. The big hype leading up to her speech was that it could afford Republicans and Team a chance to showcase Mitt Romney’s softer side, to humanize him and to demonstrate just how kind and funny he can be. And boy, did she ever:

…Tonight I want to talk to you from my heart about our hearts.

I want to talk not about what divides us, but what holds us together as an American family. I want to talk to you tonight about that one great thing that unites us, that one thing that brings us our greatest joy when times are good, and the deepest solace in our dark hours. Tonight I want to talk to you about love. …

Mitt’s dad never graduated from college. Instead, he became a carpenter.

He worked hard, and he became the head of a car company, and then the governor of Michigan.

When Mitt and I met and fell in love, we were determined not to let anything stand in the way of our life together. …

I read somewhere that Mitt and I have a “storybook marriage.” Well, in the storybooks I read, there were never long, long, rainy winter afternoons in a house with five boys screaming at once. And those storybooks never seemed to have chapters called MS or Breast Cancer. …

A storybook marriage?  No, not at all. What Mitt Romney and I have is a real marriage. …

At every turn in his life, this man I met at a high school dance, has helped lift up others.  He did it with the Olympics, when many wanted to give up …

This is the man America needs. …

I can’t tell you what will happen over the next four years. But I can only stand here tonight, as a wife, a mother, a grandmother, an American, and make you this solemn commitment: This man will not fail. This man will not let us down. This man will lift up America!

She covered Mitt Romney’s long history of doing kind and charitable things for others without taking credit for himself; she touted his smashing record of turning everything he touches into a tale of success that lifts up others around him; and she regaled us with stories about love, about their marriage, and how they grew up together and relied on one another. She was charming, she was both stern and demure, and she made excellent points about the nature of philanthropy, family, and hard work. In my opinion, the speech was a resounding success in terms of communicating what Republicans hoped it would — and for a final surprise, Mitt actually came out on stage when she finished to thank her with a hug and a kiss. I was downright moved, my friends.

Here’s the full transcript, video to follow.

Update: Click the image to watch. Fantastic.

Update II (Ed): Here’s the speech, embedded here in two parts:

This was the speech of the night.

Update III: Updated to the single clip.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 6 7 8

My musical contribution for the evening.

DarkCurrent on August 29, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Chinese jazz?!?
Who knew?!
Pretty good. Cool video, too. (I’ll have to bookmark it.)

RedCrow on August 29, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Very cool. Interesting video, too. Thanks.:)

thatsafactjack on August 29, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Lol. We said the same thing. (I swear I wasn’t looking at your paper!)

RedCrow on August 29, 2012 at 2:58 AM

I just wanted to say that Charlie Crist is a lug nut.

RedCrow on August 29, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Hi RedCrow. RedRaven sounds cool too. RedRaven could be the name of a bar, or a drink, or a floor wax.

SparkPlug on August 29, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Why quibble, I think he qualifies as both.

Cindy Munford on August 29, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Well, let’s split the difference and label him a Loby …

;)

PolAgnostic on August 29, 2012 at 2:58 AM

The Bishop of Page 8 is me.

SparkPlug on August 29, 2012 at 2:59 AM

DarkCurrent on August 29, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Very nice. I love old pictures.

Cindy Munford on August 29, 2012 at 2:59 AM

A woman who is d@mned proud of her country. Always has been, always will be…

Kraken on August 29, 2012 at 2:59 AM

PolAgnostic on August 29, 2012 at 2:58 AM

LOL! Perfect.

Cindy Munford on August 29, 2012 at 3:00 AM

RedCrow on August 29, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Okay. I’m not too worried.

thatsafactjack on August 29, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Okay, I’m going to hit the hay. If anyone “sees” cyncook, ask her what her new puppy’s name is.

Cindy Munford on August 29, 2012 at 3:01 AM

I just wanted to say that Charlie Crist is a lug nut.

RedCrow on August 29, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Wait a minute!

I’ve known lug nuts with a LOT more principles than Charlie Crist.

PolAgnostic on August 29, 2012 at 3:01 AM

At 12:53 on the Christie thread he called me a Democrat and later said I had bought into Obama’s share sacrifices. I was actually talking about Gov. Christie talking about the country’s history of shared sacrifices to solve problems.

Cindy Munford on August 29, 2012 at 2:32 AM

…I was just over at the other thread…taking the last couple pages in…you are a dear!
I have had to deal with those kind of people all my life…I WON’T do it here!…I tell them to pull my finger if they want to exchange…I won’t get as stupid as them…so I just refer to their body parts or something! I have to much other stuff to read!
You have these people that have been around for years (I lurked)…and they don’t know the people they post with night after night…week after week…month after month! Cindy…a Democrat or something!
…it’s like they are only focused on their post and anyone answering to them. I like to read what everyone else says (unless they are repetitive like your friend)…I even complimented him a couple of times for being lucid today.
I still get embarrassed sometimes when I grow to like a poster for their intellict and views and I think it’s a lady…and later… realize it’s a guy!…I feel like I have a homo gene or something!

KOOLAID2 on August 29, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Very cool. Interesting video, too. Thanks.:)

thatsafactjack on August 29, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Chinese jazz?!?
Who knew?!
Pretty good. Cool video, too. (I’ll have to bookmark it.)

RedCrow on August 29, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Very nice. I love old pictures.

Cindy Munford on August 29, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Thanks, I’m glad you liked it.

DarkCurrent on August 29, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Cindy Munford on August 29, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Didn’t you two get that sorted out yet?

G’night Cindy!

PolAgnostic on August 29, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Cindy Munford on August 29, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Goodnight, Cindy. Nice to see you. Sleep well.

thatsafactjack on August 29, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Conservative babes are sexy smart.

SparkPlug on August 29, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Cindy Munford on August 29, 2012 at 2:32 AM

He is a kook..:)

PS..Enjoyed it!..Later..:)

Dire Straits on August 29, 2012 at 3:04 AM

SparkPlug on August 29, 2012 at 2:58 AM

And, I’m not Native American. (Plain old boring white guy.) Found out after having my screen-name for several years that it’s a popular AmerInd name. (Probably shoulda known. Sorry to anyone offended.)

PS–I’ve just copywrighted “RedRaven”, so don’t try to steal it from me. I’ll sue the hell outta ya’!

RedCrow on August 29, 2012 at 3:05 AM

SparkPlug on August 29, 2012 at 3:03 AM

On behalf of all conservative babes every where.. thank you, Spark! LOL!

thatsafactjack on August 29, 2012 at 3:06 AM

You know how I love those guys! :)

RedCrow on August 29, 2012 at 2:55 AM

I’m sorry I forgot to tell you this..If you play it backwards it is Opera!..:):)

Dire Straits on August 29, 2012 at 3:06 AM

…where’s Bishop been?

KOOLAID2 on August 29, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Dire Straits on August 29, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Very funny! :)

Try this As The Years Go Passing By

thatsafactjack on August 29, 2012 at 3:08 AM

RedCrow on August 29, 2012 at 3:05 AM

hehe. I hope you make a zillion $$$ on the name RedRaven. Could be a cologne or the name of an after shave.

SparkPlug on August 29, 2012 at 3:09 AM

I bid you all a fond goodnight. Its been a pleasure, as always. See you soon.

thatsafactjack on August 29, 2012 at 3:11 AM

KOOLAID2 on August 29, 2012 at 3:01 AM

If you are moving from liking someone’s intellect to thinking about them in more …ahem … intimate ways – then you may have some soul searching to do.

Otherwise, not so much.

One of my brothers figured out he was gay about 20 years ago. (it wasn’t particularly shocking to the family – he was over 40, had not had a girlfriend in about 18 years, always had to be dressed very sharply and (with God as my witness) was a HUGE fan of Broadway musicals.

He’s my brother and I will always love him.

But the oversharing that he subjected me to when he found his significant other …

Ewwwwwwwww. Acccckkkkk!!!! Pfffftttt!!!!!

PolAgnostic on August 29, 2012 at 3:11 AM

If we get energized we can flatten Obama into a grease stain.

SparkPlug on August 29, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Dire Straits on August 29, 2012 at 3:06 AM

LOL! :)

Try this As The Years Go Passing By

thatsafactjack on August 29, 2012 at 3:08 AM

This is really weird!
You see, normally–if I sign off with a tune–I like to use “Lullaby” by The Cure. But, tonight I was thinking of something different.

It was this one, with a lyric (IIRC) similar to your song’s title.

Took me a little bit to construct this post, as the wording is difficult.
Still–Weird!

Night, all!

RedCrow on August 29, 2012 at 3:14 AM

thatsafactjack on August 29, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Very nice!..:)

PS..Later..Enjoyed it as always..:)

Dire Straits on August 29, 2012 at 3:16 AM

Night, all!

RedCrow on August 29, 2012 at 3:14 AM

Later..Enjoyed it as always..:)

Dire Straits on August 29, 2012 at 3:17 AM

PolAgnostic on August 29, 2012 at 3:11 AM

..eeewwwww is right! I have friends I grew up with that are geh…and we are still good friends…I was a soc major and I’ve been around…so I think I can access things well…but sometimes I am shocked that I don’t have that ability here… every so often.

KOOLAID2 on August 29, 2012 at 3:18 AM

So according to the new post Clint maybe the mystery speaker. At which point I guess I need be consistent and say “Please, just act” since that is my response to Sam Jackson and other (though I insert “Shut up and” instead of “Please” for most of them. :)

But I won’t hold it against Clint and his films…on the other hand between Joss “watch me rail about capitalism while demanding millions to write and direct” Whedon and Sam Jackson shooting their mouths off I think I’ll be skipping the Avengers BD for some time, just so they don’t get a couple pennies off my purchase before the price drops somewhere down the road (assuming I still care then[and yes I know other members of the cast have done some political stuff, they just haven't been as "in my face" about it]).

Betenoire on August 29, 2012 at 4:09 AM

“We’re smart enough to know that there are no easy answers, but we’re not dumb enough to know that there aren’t better answers!”

lol

Anyone think of Bilbo yet?

I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Anyway, hear hear.

Axe on August 29, 2012 at 4:38 AM

Too bad that her money quote is a grammatical mess with a double negative that means that it translates as: “we are dumb enough to know that there are better answers.”

Doesn’t she have professionals to help with this sort of thing?

urban elitist on August 29, 2012 at 4:46 AM

Urban idiot
I’ve seen your grammar ……… like you have room to talk……….idiot……..

angrymike on August 29, 2012 at 5:20 AM

God that speech was boring…..

libfreeordie on August 29, 2012 at 5:44 AM

God that speech was boring…..

libfreeordie on August 29, 2012 at 5:44 AM

Heh.

So much so, that it require eight hours to construct such an astute post?

Maroon.

socalcon on August 29, 2012 at 6:04 AM

so was mika as smug as we thought she would be?

cmsinaz on August 29, 2012 at 6:36 AM

I thought Ann did great!

my facvorite line…paraphrasing, ‘Mitt thinks taking care of people is a privilege not a political talking point’

Bam!

LOVED IT

cmsinaz on August 29, 2012 at 6:38 AM

cmsinaz on August 29, 2012 at 6:38 AM

All the Trolls, from the perfesser, to bluegill and joana, will be out today.
But, we had a ray of sunshine last night. My take.

kingsjester on August 29, 2012 at 6:50 AM

urban elitist on August 29, 2012 at 4:46 AM

Maybe if you swap out know with believe, you can understand it:

We are not dumb enough to believe that there are not better answers.

It was awkward, though.

A double negative would be something like “I’m not never going to” — which would mean “I’m always going to” — unless I’m Shakespeare and know better than to take the rule seriously and want multiple negatives to strengthen the idea.

No charge.

Axe on August 29, 2012 at 6:51 AM

kingsjester on August 29, 2012 at 6:50 AM

yes indeedy….

fantastic job….

cmsinaz on August 29, 2012 at 6:53 AM

es indeedy….

fantastic job….

cmsinaz on August 29, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Thank you, ma’am. After the garbage yesterday, I needed to write something that would lift my spirits.

kingsjester on August 29, 2012 at 6:58 AM

kingsjester on August 29, 2012 at 6:58 AM

lifts all our spirits KJ…i believe you’ll get another chance after ryan’s speech tonight

cmsinaz on August 29, 2012 at 7:03 AM

cmsinaz on August 29, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I hope so. I hope Romney’s “Moderate” handlers don’t handcuff him.

kingsjester on August 29, 2012 at 7:05 AM

I thought Ann did great!

Bam!

LOVED IT

cmsinaz on August 29, 2012 at 6:38 AM

ditto that. I know we discussed it last night but it bears repeating, she gave one of the best speeches that a political spouse could give. Truly an asset of Mitt’s. He’s a fortunate man to have such a strong, vital and sharp woman.

ted c on August 29, 2012 at 7:08 AM

kingsjester on August 29, 2012 at 7:05 AM

*crossing fingers*

cmsinaz on August 29, 2012 at 7:09 AM

ted c on August 29, 2012 at 7:08 AM

oh yeah….

cmsinaz on August 29, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Urban idiot
I’ve seen your grammar ……… like you have room to talk……….idiot……..

angrymike on August 29, 2012 at 5:20 AM

She probably had a little more time to edit than I do when posting here.

urban elitist on August 29, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Let the First Lady Wars begin. What a classy comparison to Michelle Obama who was never proud of America until we were dumb enough to elect her husband.

sgmstv on August 29, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Craigslist is populated with gobs of these types of “jobs”.

Campaign Associate Job Description

Work for Progress:
Work for Progress was started by a group of committed activists in the early part of 2008, to help activist-minded jobseekers connect with progressive campaigns and organizations. In the excitement of the presidential primaries, it became clear to us that individuals who wanted to engage in the political process needed one place to find jobs with progressive campaigns and organizations.

As a Campaign Associate, you’ll be a part of the fight to keep the White House, re-elect President Obama, and ensure that our values are protected in Washington.

Campaign to Keep the White House:
With less than 3 months left until Election Day, we have a small opportunity to make a big difference in the future direction of our country. We’ve made important economic gains in the last four years–everything from the four million jobs President Obama created or saved, to reining in Wall Street, to saving the American Auto industry. But there’s still much work to do. A Romney/Ryan Presidency would turn back the clock on these gains and only further imperil the economy and the middle class. Join our fight to keep the White House, help create jobs and save the middle class.

Goals
* Contact likely undecided voters, educate them about the candidates’ positions on key issues, and persuade them to vote for President Obama.
* Identify progressive voters to get involved as members and volunteers.
* Mobilize voters to run a get-out-the-vote campaign.

Responsibilities
* Work with national leadership in key battleground states doing voter outreach and contact.
* Exercise good judgment in a district in one of the key battleground states AND work round the clock to win that district on election day.
* Manage all the logistics and administration of the local campaign office.
* Contact hundreds of voters each week.
* Usual campaign hours are 80-100 hours per week.

Qualifications
* We are looking for people excited about making a difference and who are committed to working for social change
* Previous campaign or canvass experience is preferred but not required
* Ability to work in a team
* Candidates must be able to work through the end of the campaign (November 9, 2012)
* Bachelors or equivalent experience

Salary and Benefits
* Compensation based on an annual salary of $23,750. You are responsible for getting yourself to your assigned location.
* Opportunities for year-round employment and benefits following the campaign.

Apply online at http://www.workforprogress.org/ApplyNow.

tom daschle concerned on August 29, 2012 at 7:54 AM

No charge.

Axe on August 29, 2012 at 6:51 AM

True.

You should be on Anne’s staff.

urban elitist on August 29, 2012 at 8:01 AM

God that speech was boring…..

libfreeordie on August 29, 2012 at 5:44 AM

I love the smell of desperation in the morning. Face it you tiny-minded bastard. If your God-King is to have a second term he will have to work for it, which is something the rat-eared bastard has never done in his worthless life.

And what can one say about Ann Romney other than it will be nice to have a lady back in the White House instead of the angry wide-beamed whore that currently resides there.

Happy Nomad on August 29, 2012 at 8:13 AM

True.

You should be on Anne’s staff.

urban elitist on August 29, 2012 at 8:01 AM

I like it! But … they pay right? None of this “volunteer” crap.

Axe on August 29, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I thought her speech was very good…

..oh, and Juan Williams, FU!

ToddPA on August 29, 2012 at 8:38 AM

A very classy lady. As opposed to the present “Lady of the People’s House.

kingsjester on August 29, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Ann’s speech really connected last night, especially with women I have talked to this morning, and I thought it was just what she needed to do. It was pretty much universally praised with the exception of Juan Williams. However, Juan’s demeaning comment was disrespectful to all women and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it discussed today as it will definitely add further effect to Ann’s speech. I thought his comment was a pretty big misstep for a party trying to blame the gop for some kind of war on women.

Ellis on August 29, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Course the liberal gheys are spinning that Anne Romney didn’t mean fairytale marriage/real marriage. She meant that her marriage is real because it is heterosexual in nature.

melle1228 on August 29, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Maybe it is just me, but I thought Juan looked real uncomfortable while making his statement last night. Hard to escape the notion that commentators are acting according to a script.

That said, yes,it was an insult to a lot of women.

esr1951 on August 29, 2012 at 8:54 AM

melle1228 on August 29, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Which, of course, one only gets if the agenda is to push the idea that two dudes being “married” is normal.

What Ann Romney was talking about was having a real relationship with her husband.

Happy Nomad on August 29, 2012 at 9:15 AM

She probably had a little more time to edit than I do when posting here.

urban elitist on August 29, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Take all the time you need.

No, really.

Tenwheeler on August 29, 2012 at 9:15 AM

esr1951 on August 29, 2012 at 8:54 AM

You don’t think that these panels are random, do you?

When Hannity and Sean Colmes were hired for their television show, Hannity was hired and Colmes ultimately filled the slot that was refered to as “liberal to be named later” during development.

Juan Williams is the “liberal one” on any of these discussion panels.

Happy Nomad on August 29, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Doesn’t she have professionals to help with this sort of thing?

urban elitist on August 29, 2012 at 4:46 AM

…sorry…no teleprompters were in evidence!

KOOLAID2 on August 29, 2012 at 9:26 AM

God that speech was boring…..

libfreeordie on August 29, 2012 at 5:44 AM

…I know!…we all rush to get to this site…for your wit and wisdom…(I get the same thing I get from you… picking up my dogs turds…sometimes I laugh)

KOOLAID2 on August 29, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Foxnews should finally stop trying to please everyone by having these liberal dbags like Beckel and Juan Williams.

Beckel should’ve been done after his multiple F bombs and last night should’ve been it for Juan Williams with his extremely obvious and flat out disgusting comments about Ann Romney.

I mean it’s one thing to be partisan, it’s compleley different to be so biased that there is not a hint of objectivity.

Juan reminded me of Alan Colmes after Palin destroyed Biden.

This was funny but viewers deserve better than this kind of dishonesty from Colmes and Juan!

LevinFan on August 29, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Fantastic.

Yep. She’s going to be a fabulous FLOTUS.

rukiddingme on August 29, 2012 at 9:46 AM

God that speech was boring…..

libfreeordie on August 29, 2012 at 5:44 AM

She probably had a little more time to edit than I do when posting here.

urban elitist on August 29, 2012 at 7:22 AM

(expletive), these retorts are:

boring

juvenile

UN-original

pointless

intellectually devoid
Guess I’ll stop there. I’m putting WAY too much thought into responding to comments that had none.

listens2glenn on August 29, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Ann Romney had totally failed in her speech last night to connect with the envious, resentful democratic womun whose personal lives are going to hell.

bayview on August 29, 2012 at 9:57 AM

the DNC has to follow this with several days of talking about tax returns, rape, and saying Black people are too stupid to get IDs?

Should be great TV…

They can talk about Obama’s sterling economic record but after that 30 seconds is over what do they have? They don’t have a bench whatsoever.

Wagthatdog on August 29, 2012 at 9:59 AM

after president Romney is inaugurated, Ann should give an address stating that this is the first time in four years that she is proud of her country.

tom daschle concerned on August 29, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Is it better to demand Foxnews to fire Juan Williams for his vile ocmments or to continue to have him on to expose how disgusting liberals really are?

LevinFan on August 29, 2012 at 10:18 AM

LevinFan on August 29, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I say don’t fire him. He gave a sterling example last night of which party is really waging a “war on women.”

Flora Duh on August 29, 2012 at 10:21 AM

No charge.

Axe on August 29, 2012 at 6:51 AM

Hillary! is a master (mistress?) of the double negative: “I don’t feel noways tii-aaard…” Which, to transliterate, is: “I do not feel not in any way tired.” Grammatically unraveled: “I feel in any way [some ways or every way] tired.”

Reckon ol’ Hil could lairn that Shakeyspear feller a thang or few.

de rigueur on August 29, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Flora Duh on August 29, 2012 at 10:21 AM

He does but we have two other cable networks and all of the mainstream networks dominated by dishonest libs.

It would be nice to have one network that doesn’t have intellectually dishonest morons which is an insult to their viewers.

LevinFan on August 29, 2012 at 10:32 AM

While I don’t think the panels are scripted, I do think Mr. Williams feels obligated to say something the Left can run with. I actually think he is a nice man. Whenever he annoys me, I remember that he and Tony Snow were very very good friends, not just co-workers but friends where the families know each other. At least Mr. Williams gives a credible performance as a Lefty, Beckel is an embarrassment, although they seem to think a lot of him. Some redeeming qualities just don’t come through on the tube.

Cindy Munford on August 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM

LevinFan on August 29, 2012 at 10:32 AM

The successful format of “The Five” is to turn the usual table on network TV around, and have 4 conservative pundits ganging up on 1 lefty. They need those lefties to continue to be foils.

bayview on August 29, 2012 at 10:44 AM

“He stayed in Massachusetts after graduate school and got a job. I saw the long hours that started with that first job. I was there when he and a small group of friends talked about starting a new company. I was there when they struggled and wondered if the whole idea just wasn’t going to work. Mitt’s reaction was to work harder and press on.

Today that company has become another great American success story.

Has it made those who started the company successful beyond their dreams?”

Go ahead say it, “Bain”… “Bain”…”Bain”. Even Ms Romney is afraid to talk about that place where the Governor learned to become a “job creator:.

plewis on August 29, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Cindy Munford on August 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM

That’s nice that Williams was friends with Tony Snow but it still doesn’t excuse this.

Like I said upthread, it’s ok to be partisan, but don’t you have to at least be honest? calling Ann ROmney a corporate wife is disgusting.

What is Williams doing? Did he not listen to her speech or is he calling Ann a liar? She clearly talked about starting out with Mitt being poor living in a one bedroom apartment, putting two sea-saws together to use for a table. She talked about fighting MS and breast cancer.

So for Williams to suggest Ann has had it easy since she’s rich and doesn’t have to struggle is dishonest and disgusting.

He did the same thing to Hannity last week. Hannity asked Juan how he could support a president who allows romney to be called a murdered, tax cheat, and felon. Juan responded saying that Hannity did something similar by mentioning Bill Ayers!!!

Williams is a dishonest hack! His only value is to show us how bad liberals are, but we have a million other networks for that and it gets real old listening to their garbage.

LevinFan on August 29, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I’m wondering just how many plates or other breakables were hurled around the WH when our presentt FLOTUS saw the Drudge headline: Mrs. America !!

MUUWAHAHA

pambi on August 29, 2012 at 10:52 AM

The biggest contrast I notice with Mrs. Romney is that she has class. When compared to Mrs 0 who appears to me to be a classless and bitter woman. Mrs. Romney will certainly elevate the position of FLOTUS back to the higher level and quality of which we so desperately need. She will be a bre3ath of fresh air. I can’t wait to say goodbye to the classless America hating bigoted FLOTUS we currently have.

Bmore on August 29, 2012 at 10:57 AM

bre3ath=breath

Bmore on August 29, 2012 at 10:58 AM

MUUWAHAHA

pambi on August 29, 2012 at 10:52 AM

LOL!!

I wonder how easy the maobama’s will leave win Romney wins.

Maybe the Secret Service will have to forcefully throw them out of the White House!

LevinFan on August 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Yep. She’s going to be a fabulous FLOTUS.

rukiddingme on August 29, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Agree 100%. Bring back the Love.

Kenosha Kid on August 29, 2012 at 11:16 AM

LevinFan on August 29, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I think he’s going to hear it.

Cindy Munford on August 29, 2012 at 11:32 AM