Video: Matthews accuses GOP of playing the race card against team that accused Romney of wanting to bring back slavery, or something

posted at 10:01 am on August 27, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

I’m posting this for two reasons.  One, everyone’s talking about it anyway.  Two, the sheer nonsense from Chris Matthews in this segment killed those brain cells I used to have that would have otherwise kept me from posting it.  Be warned.

I think Matthews is actually right.  Here’s the Romney campaign playing the race card earlier this month:

What?  Joe Biden’s campaigning for Obama?  Could have fooled me.

Like Matthews, I don’t really get the joke from Romney’s Michigan speech, but it’s very clear that it was meant as a joke.  That’s as far as I go with Matthews.  If debate over federal programs like welfare are suddenly evidence of latent racism, then we should end the program altogether so as to keep it from being a topic of national debate.  Absurd?  So is Matthews’ blanket assertion that discussing Obama’s executive order that weakened the bipartisan welfare reform signed by Bill Clinton into law amounts to a racist attack on Obama.  What’s next?  Will discussing the failure of Obama’s stimulus bill be racist?  Discussing an unemployment rate of 8.3%, a U-6 number back over 15%, and the lowest civilian participation rate in 30 years?

Matthews obviously doesn’t want any discussion of Obama’s record, and wants to scare Republicans away from it by toxifying those issues as raaaaaaaaaaacist.  The aromas of desperation and fear are strong in this clip.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I can already see Chrissie on election night–right after he gets done gagging over having to announce the Romney/Ryan victory, he’ll move seamlessly on to announcing Obama/2016.

stukinIL4now on August 27, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Priebus did seem to squirm unnecessarily. However, the kept his cool, and let Chrissy explode.

faraway on August 27, 2012 at 10:53 AM

‘get lectured’ that is..,.

jimver on August 27, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Why don’t they just say to Chris “I get it you are in the pocket of Obama and you feel the tingle. The real race card was pulled by Biden with ‘y’all in chains’, so knock if off with the race card. Everything you don’t like about the RNC you claim it’s race, quit riding that horse, it’s lame, y’all.”

right2bright on August 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Matthews did exactly what he’s paid to do for his MSNBC audience. Who knows if he believes any of what’s said. Its just what he’s paid to do.

PaulOfTarsus on August 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM

faraway on August 27, 2012 at 10:53 AM

He squirmed because he was trying to get a chance to respond and he could see the filibuster happening…he called it right, Chris wanted to do his monologue.

right2bright on August 27, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Why hasn’t someone punched Chris in his big F’n mouth?! I’d love to see someone slap that A-Hole until his feet tingle.

Tbone McGraw on August 27, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I would pay good money to see Chrissy try that on Allen West :)

RonDelDon on August 27, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I can’t listen to this wormy little puke anymore because he does exactly that to me . . . makes me want to puke.

rplat on August 27, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I’m glad you saw that too, Flora, and thanks for your response.

I’m not known around here for my brilliant observations. This one was so obvious that I was curious why no one had said it before.

I was beginning to worry that “the little gray cells” were not firing properly.

BTW, that twitter response is “precious”. I’m glad you’re working on that, so I can stay far, far away.

RedCrow on August 27, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Priebus should have laughed at Chrissy and told him if he keeps spouting nonsense no one take him seriously anymore.

farsighted on August 27, 2012 at 10:57 AM

As much as I like Priebus, he shoud have at least pointed to the ‘they’re going to pit ya’ll back chain’ Biden ‘non-race card’ moment :)… Tit for tat….

jimver on August 27, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Another liberal lap-dog journalist crying “RACISM . . .” against the Republicans.
Nothing to see here, keep movin’ . . . . . .

listens2glenn on August 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM

You gotta point faraway

cmsinaz on August 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM

haha, you hate it when Mitt uses Alinsky against you. hahahahaha

faraway on August 27, 2012 at 10:27 AM

what alinsky?!?! where the economy and repub talking points being properly conveyed there? no? so there, its not a win!

Considering it caused a bunch of Dems to have public meltdowns like this, I think it was a very shrewd move by Mitt.

Doughboy on August 27, 2012 at 10:30 AM

giving them excuses for distractions. but I argued here before, Latinos and other ethnical minorities will not find the joke funny.

It was totally harmless, as it was intended…only overly sensitive or hypocrites get their dosage of faux outrage and their panties in a bunch over something as inocuous and inconsequential as this…lighten up…

jimver on August 27, 2012 at 10:43 AM

latino:”ahahah, that right, no one will ever ask for mitt certificate, AHAHAH… wait a minute…”

honestly I think it was an unforced error, but I could very well see that joke placed in a obama ad in florida and puff, there goes a few more % votes.

sure, the dems know it was an innocuous mistake that would not bring any white voter closer to romney, but they have all to gain with faux outrage.

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM

“…And everybody knows what game you’re playing, you’re playing the race card. And this thing about birth– yeah, and your name’s Romney, you were well born, you went to prep school. Yeah, brag about it. And this guy’s got an African name and he’s gotta live with it. Look who’s going further… “

Unhinged.

And conveniently overlooking the fact that “Barry” is what family and friends and called him right up until he went to college and decided he wanted it otherwise (“Barry” is also what his father, Barack Sr., called himself, at least while in the U.S.). Neither of them “had to live with” their names. They made deliberate choices. If anything, it seems pretty obvious that Barry changed his name to identify himself more closely with his father and his father’s homeland.

Oh, and Barry went to prep school.

Matthews’ spittle needs to be tested.

de rigueur on August 27, 2012 at 11:01 AM

I liked his comment that Barky suffers from an African name. Whatever that means.

CorporatePiggy on August 27, 2012 at 10:15 AM

“Suffers”? Then maybe it’s time to spin the old composite dial to the post-exotic setting (You know, black first term, white second). “Barry Obama” (a derivation of O’Banion or something, on his mother’s ancestral side) might just work. It does have a more eastern establishment tone.

Barnestormer on August 27, 2012 at 11:01 AM

“Because if you don’t have any fresh ideas, then you use stale tactics to scare the voters. If you don’t have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things.” (Senator Barack Obama, Address Accepting the Presidential Nomination at the Democratic National Convention, Denver, CO, 8/28/08)

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 11:03 AM

When Priebus says “You came loaded …” was that a shot at Matthew’s alcoholism? For his sake, I hope he was drunk in that clip. Have another drink, Tingles.

JDF123 on August 27, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I would love to know how many black friends Chris Matthews owns, I mean has.

SouthernGent on August 27, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Like Matthews, I don’t really get the joke from Romney’s Michigan speech…

Matthews’s unhinged reaction, and those like it, is the point of Romney’s joke. He’s poking them, getting them wound up, unbalanced. Does anyone think that Matthews and his ilk are helping the Democrats with this stuff?

Mr. Arkadin on August 27, 2012 at 11:04 AM

to the “Jerry Springer” crowd this was a win for Mathews…

equanimous on August 27, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I would love to know how many black friends Chris Matthews owns, I mean has.

SouthernGent on August 27, 2012 at 11:03 AM

: )

listens2glenn on August 27, 2012 at 11:05 AM

LMFAO – one day they’ll escort this feeble-minded old loon off of the set in a straight-jacket.

It’s hilarious watching him twist himself into illogical knots.

I honestly doubt that he could complete one of those “connect the dots” games from a childrens book at this point.

Sometimes dementia can be funny….especially if it has its own show.

Tim_CA on August 27, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Lord, I hope Mitt Romney uses this quote in his acceptance speech. Somebody should.

rockmom on August 27, 2012 at 11:08 AM

faux outrage.

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM

You want something to get “outraged” about?

Kill Mitt Romney

Let’s see how “real” your outrage can get.

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 11:09 AM

rockmom on August 27, 2012 at 11:08 AM

He’s been mentioning it in some of his stump speeches.

changer1701 on August 27, 2012 at 11:10 AM

on jansing & co, chrissy continues to double down on the fact that any attack on obama, are racially motivated.

the spittle count was astronomical.

renalin on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 AM

What I found both fascinating and telling was the body language of Mika and Joe while Chrissie was spewing – watch them. They knew how bad Chrissie was screwing them up. The implications of Romney being a racist are supposed to be so much more subtle than that, and Chrissie blew their cover.

Harbingeing on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Another example of Priebus’ inability to communicate the RNC message. He has done a tremendous jog at turning around the RNC with respect to money donations, organization, and new media. As a communications messenger, he is awful.

Michelle Malkin would have counter-punched Matthews into oblivion.

Opportunity lost. Again. Fail.

Carnac on August 27, 2012 at 11:12 AM

when mathews gets his marching orders to carter-ize the obama wound to save the “ideology”, will he be a good nazi then also. thats the interesting question.

t8stlikchkn on August 27, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Right before the rats leave a sinking ship they scurry around aimlessly running into things in a stricken panic.

That’s Matthews here.

This is a good sign.

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on August 27, 2012 at 11:18 AM

How can any sant person bear to listen to Matthews?
He’s just as bombastic and rude as on his own show.
The man has, as my mom would say, explosive diarrhea of the mouth.

marybel on August 27, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Figures Renalin…. msdnc will milk it as long as possible

cmsinaz on August 27, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Pardon me. The first part is constipation of the brain and then, diarrhea of the mouth.
She’ll haunt me forever to forget the first part!

marybel on August 27, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Msdnc now bashing mitt and anne about Costco

Puhleeze

cmsinaz on August 27, 2012 at 11:21 AM

This is still all they have.

Is Barky any good at his job? Well, no. Not really. Not even vaguely.

But hey, he’s half black!

EPIC E I P C
FAIL. F I A L.

CorporatePiggy on August 27, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Spell it right.

Nutstuyu on August 27, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I see Piss ant Chrissey worked hard at preparing for his Sunday show. Is this the 100th time he has used the same line ? Meaningless fool.

democratsarefools on August 27, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Would someone please explain to me why any conservative would go on MSNBC? No matter what you say or do the people watching that channel will not hear you. It is a no win situation that should be avoided.

CHASB77 on August 27, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I caught this live this morning. Chrissy has out-crazied Crazy Larry.

I caught a promo for his big biographical interview with Obama to be shown September 3rd. I thought Barry had refused to sit down with him? Anyway, it ought to be a doozy!

Naturally Curly on August 27, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Let’s see how “real” your outrage can get.

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 11:09 AM

in your facebook page:
it has a link to this page:

yuck!

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I read articles like this, and look at the clips, and then- even I am shocked by the response that comes out of my own mouth! Lord, but Chris Matthews is a tool!

BettyRuth on August 27, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Textbook case of: PANIC MODE !

stenwin77 on August 27, 2012 at 11:33 AM

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Your act is old. Get lost.

kingsjester on August 27, 2012 at 11:33 AM

It was a JOKE… And defenders of the JOKE should buy Birther Mugs from the Bama web site and carry then into the studio for just these moments.

There’s really no way to make the conspiracy about President Obama’s birth certificate completely go away, so we might as well laugh at it — and make sure as many people as possible are in on the joke. Get your Obama birth certificate Made in the USA mug today.

Like all things PC it depends on who is saying the JOKE… So let Barry make the point that it is a JOKE for you.

BTW… Barry is the biggest JOKE I’ve ever seen sooo….

RalphyBoy on August 27, 2012 at 11:35 AM

When the Obama campaign has managed to call Gov. Romney a murderer and a tax felon, they have to work twice as hard to suggest that the campaigns are equally nasty. How many race cards are in a deck and how many times can you play them?

Cindy Munford on August 27, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Can a Republican spokesperson just once, once — ONCE — respond to this fulminating idiocy by simply asking, “you people in the mainstream media really don’t understand what laughingstocks you’ve become, do you?” There is no point on going on these shows anymore if you can’t express that sentiment.

rrpjr on August 27, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Figures Renalin…. msdnc will milk it as long as possible

cmsinaz on August 27, 2012 at 11:18 AM

romney hit a nerve alright. chrissie even said that the rnc had previously planned to bring in trump tonite to bring in the birther stuff.

renalin on August 27, 2012 at 11:38 AM

rrpjr on August 27, 2012 at 11:36 AM

They have to go on those shows and the MSM wouldn’t believe any constructive criticism because they are blind to their bias.

Cindy Munford on August 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM

in your facebook page:
it has a link to this page:

yuck!

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Let’s get one thing straight moron, that is NOT my facebook page.

Capiche?

Good!

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Matthews could find racism in anything. I’ll bet, if you walk up to him, and he’s knows you’re a Republican, and said, “Good Morning” he’d think it was racist.

bflat879 on August 27, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Trump will have the last laugh on Obama.

faraway on August 27, 2012 at 11:43 AM

So Clinton was racist for signing the reform welfare log, but he was the first black president. I am so confused.

Oh and Matthews STFU!!

tommer74 on August 27, 2012 at 11:44 AM

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Ahem…and which “minoroties” do YOU refer to, sir?

I am Black, and i found it to be a textbook example of dry wit. Thus making it funny.

And, since as a memeber of the so called “Black Community” found it funny, does that make ME a racists?

Get a new bag to carry your worry beads in…the old one has a bigass hole in it…like your logic.

BlaxPac on August 27, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Ed has numerous rationalizations to prevent him from flushing turds like this. WTF is wrong with you, Ed ?

You should stop giving c*nts like Matthews free and undeserved attention.

DevilsPrinciple on August 27, 2012 at 11:45 AM

“My knickers in a twist” Matthews is just part of the Dems’ efforts to elevate Romney’s joke to become racism at its worst.

But only racists see racism around every corner and under every bed.

bayview on August 27, 2012 at 11:45 AM

bflat879 on August 27, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Yeah, Chrissy gets his chip implanted from the same place DWS gets hers. They just have different recordings on them.

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 11:46 AM

It’s videos like this that always remind you who the true racists really are.

In Chris Matthews mind welfare = black. So any comment about welfare has to be racist because he can’t separate the two.

This is a rather common thing. Criticize Obama and you are racist because the one making that accusation can’t look past his skin color

LordDaMan on August 27, 2012 at 11:56 AM

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Posting that link without giving a very specific warning for those at work should be enough to get you banned. IDIOT!

Yoop on August 27, 2012 at 11:57 AM

A former Governor of Michigan, the site of the Mitt Romney joke, was subjected to “birther-like” criticism in 1968 because he was born in Mexico to American parents. That Michigan Governor was George Romney.

J_Crater on August 27, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I am not a racist. It’s his white half I don’t like !

BillyPenn on August 27, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Ahem…and which “minoroties” do YOU refer to, sir?

you think everybody will see it that way?

considering that around 0% of black voters is thinking on voting on Romney, It seems there is indeed racism in the black community.

BlaxPac on August 27, 2012 at 11:44 AM

dude, I cannot be in the heads of all minorites, but I suspect that indeed some will see it as a offensive joke. maybe some polls are necessary.

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:07 PM

THIS COMING FROM THE SAME PARTISAN IDIOT THAT DEFENDED BIDEN’S ‘CHAINS’ COMMENT:
Chris Matthews’s Tortured Logic: Biden’s ‘Chains’ Comment Is ‘Historical,’ Not Racist Like GOP

StewartIII on August 27, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Cindy Munford on August 27, 2012 at 11:36 AM

And is it fair to point out (what ought to be obvious) that some of them aren’t even dealing from a full deck? Oh… hi, Chris…

de rigueur on August 27, 2012 at 12:08 PM

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Those are some pretty slim reasons for you to become the self-appointed spokesperson on minority outrage. Everybody is offended at something, it gives them something to talk about.

Cindy Munford on August 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Yoop on August 27, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Ed, Allah, or tips @hotair.com

kingsjester on August 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

You and the outraged liberal morons out there are so scum-like on this issue it’s disgusting.
Just because Reince dropped the ball and played into this Democrite BS doesn’t mean you have some ground to stand on. Even Morning Bloe and stoolie Mika new Matthews coulda been nailed big time on this and tried to “let” him re- direct. being the frothy commie Matthews is – he doubled down.

Ocommie has joked about this
Biddie brains Biden has joked about it
Leader of moron dems John Stewart jokes about the BC- ALL of the new “late night media” jokes about the BC issue.

And you liberal creeps thinks freedom of speech ONLY applies to your Marxist side of the aisle?
Liberals are getting more pig- like by the day.

Reince- get some cajones and push back a little harder- turn the freakin tables on these LYING LIBERAL AHOLE$ !

FlaMurph on August 27, 2012 at 12:12 PM

There was a lot of good in this video. Preibus, IMO, did a good job of holding his temper and reading the situation. Every other panelist, even Mika, was completely embarassed by Matthews, and RP kept feeding him more rope. To respond in kind would’ve brought the rest of them into to cover Chrissie’s flanks. As it is, he let Matthews marginalize himself.

NOW…it’s up to the RNC to use this footage. This should be made into a commercial to illustrate the Left’s obsession with race and how fundamentally unfair their media is. Chris was sitting next to Tom Brokaw, for God’s sake; who did nothing to shut the idiot up. Not many people saw this…but they should. This is what media bias looks like, and Joe and Joan Q. Voter need to see what we’ve been talking about.

Oh, and to NBC; maybe it’s not such a good idea to have a show with Chris Matthews on it, staged in a bar. Just sayin’.

Kenz on August 27, 2012 at 12:18 PM

This is what you get when you put Chris Matthews in a bar…a belligerent drunk!

OxyCon on August 27, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Yoop on August 27, 2012 at 11:57 AM

sorry, I did not had the clarity to give that warning. truly sorry! but I did not posted the original page FB.

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Cindy Munford on August 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM

If I belive some minority voters might feel offended, why should I shut up about it?
faux autrage from you now…

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:29 PM

in your facebook page:
it has a link to this page:

yuck!

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Did you click on that link before you posted it? If so, you are the last person who should be worried about others offending people. You could have at least put a content warning in your comment instead of just “yuck”.

Night Owl on August 27, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I can see it know, John Sununu, Chris Christie, Newt, Allan West……all offering to go on Chris’ show tonight.

Tater Salad on August 27, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Let’s get one thing straight moron, that is NOT my facebook page.

Capiche?

Good!

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 11:42 AM

but why you gave it to me if its only content was the words “This is a page advocating for the murder of Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney ” and a link to another page with indecent content?

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Night Owl on August 27, 2012 at 12:31 PM

sorry again…

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:38 PM

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:29 PM

You obviously don’t “get” me. I don’t do outrage, faux or real, total waste of emotion. Just an ongoing interest in what you think is important for the rightward tilting world to know. SOS different day.

Cindy Munford on August 27, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Cindy Munford on August 27, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Ain’t that the truth.

kingsjester on August 27, 2012 at 12:42 PM

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Flora Duh only linked the facebook page, which showed that its purpose was advocating killing Romney. You posted the link to the other web site. Don’t try to blame her.

Night Owl on August 27, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Cindy Munford on August 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM

faux autrage from you now…

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:29 PM

What minority would be offended, you, imbecile, and why??? Ate you that really dumb not to get that naturalized citizens are not expected to have a US birth certificate, so why would they feel offended by the joke…and those members of the ‘minorities’ born and raised here, with an US birth certificate, again, why would they feel offended, if they have one???….you really make no iota sense a all!!! I just filled in my first voter registration form (I was naturalized a few weeks after the 2008 elections, blimey!! :), and one of the questions in the form was whether I was US or foreign born…should I feel offended about this, according to you, yes…but then you are a patented idiot…

jimver on August 27, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Night Owl on August 27, 2012 at 12:42 PM

He’s a weasel. Most libs are. And he is a lib, no matter if he does try to pretend differently.

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 12:48 PM

‘iota of sense at all’ that is…
And
‘are you really that…’

jimver on August 27, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Yes, ma’am. Exactly right.

kingsjester on August 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Cindy Munford on August 27, 2012 at 12:40 PM

there is something I start to get, offering genuine analysis of what happened is not not an interest of many in HA. It seems more a spin testing room and if you play against the spin, thinking mitt did a mistake, then you are crucified.

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I just do not understand why, when Chris Matthews says something like this, that the guest either doesn’t walk out or simply ask him whether there is any criticism of Obama that is not racist. The problem with this was not Matthews–he really is a hatemonger–but Joe Scarborough letting this go on for five minutes without telling him to shut the Hell up, or Brokaw sitting there letting himself be tarred with all of Matthews’ shit.

senor on August 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Night Owl on August 27, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Oh, and his response to the FB page exposes his “outrage” over Romney’s joke is faux to the max.

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Does Chris know that he is defending a man who holds the most powerful office in the world? He is acting like he is defending a handicapped child being bullied on the playground. The poor child, the one with the African name. This makes me wonder if Chris has a problem with the way he sees blacks. I remember when he said he felt so proud of the people who had voted for Obama. That also sounded weird to me.

LaurieM134 on August 27, 2012 at 12:54 PM

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM

“genuine analysis”?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…let me grab the Asthma Inhaler…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

kingsjester on August 27, 2012 at 12:55 PM

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Hey your analysis opinion is as welcome as anyone’s but it is also up to dispute and discussion, just like everyone’s. Your self esteem isn’t more important it’s equal.

Cindy Munford on August 27, 2012 at 12:55 PM

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM

“genuine analysis”?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…let me grab the Asthma Inhaler…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

kingsjester on August 27, 2012 at 12:55 PM

That one wouldn’t know what ‘analysis is if it slapped him along the backside of his deformed head :)..

jimver on August 27, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Night Owl on August 27, 2012 at 12:42 PM

the page very small!
it offers no further content but a few words and an indecent link which for sure would be followed by anyone with a belief someone really wanted to kill romney, in retrospect it seems a trolling page.

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Cindy Munford on August 27, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I agree.

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I was trying to figure out if it was my monitor settings – - but doesn’t Chris look like he’s fighting off a major case of liver disease? I mean, he’s positively YELLOW on that video.

All jokes aside – he looks like he’s battling a major health problem.

DarthBrooks on August 27, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I know. I just didn’t want him to try to “redistribute” the blame for his stupidity. LOL

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM

LOL again. I thought the “yuck” was about the link rather than to the facebook page.

Night Owl on August 27, 2012 at 1:00 PM

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:57 PM

You apologized, let it go. If the hosts have a problem, they will let you know.

Cindy Munford on August 27, 2012 at 1:00 PM

, in retrospect it seems a trolling page.

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Heh, right up your alley…you should feel comfortable posting there….

jimver on August 27, 2012 at 1:01 PM

the page very small!

nathor on August 27, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Either English is not your native language, or you’re dumber than a box of rocks.

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Hey chrissy…how come there are a lot of white Christian conservative faces trying to clean up the mess that your parties policies has created in the inner city……

crosshugger on August 27, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Night Owl on August 27, 2012 at 1:00 PM

The FB page has been deleted. The heat must have gotten too intense for them once news of it hit Twitter.

Flora Duh on August 27, 2012 at 1:03 PM