Reince Priebus: Let’s face it, Chris Matthews is a jerk and no one watches his show

posted at 5:38 pm on August 27, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via Guy Benson, live on the scene in Tampa, simple truths from a man who was informed this morning on “The Place for Politics” that he’s “garbage.” Say this much for Tingles, though: His devotion appears to be true. There’s no one else in cable news who would have gone to bat for O the way he did after being rudely denied an interview for a new bit of Obama hagiography. The least The One can do after this is grant him an audience for 20 minutes, if only to let him bask in his divine splendor. Or is he too busy with more serious journalists, like the people at Glamour magazine?

Incidentally, Matthews isn’t the only reporter sputtering in indignation today about perceived racism in Romney’s welfare attacks. Thomas Edsall unfurled his piece bright and early this morning — coinciding with day one of the GOP convention, conveniently enough — and then the Atlantic followed suit later, replete with a photographic analysis accusing the RNC’s ad team of darkening Obama’s skin. (Obama supporters leveled that charge at Hillary’s ad team during the 2008 primaries too, back when she was a horrible racist and not a wonderful post-partisan feminist icon and diplomat.) My hunch is that there’s only one man in America who could get away with criticizing liberal welfare policies from the center-right without drawing a racism charge, but when I stop to think about that, I remember that that guy was also accused of racism repeatedly for opposing Obama in 2007 and early 2008. So, my hunch is wrong. This argument simply can’t be made. Oh well.

By the way, nice job by Priebus in noting how much Matthews was spitting during his shpiel this morning.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Reince should have been more aggressively dismissive of Matthews on the air. At least he could have gotten a “lighten up, princess” or two in.

Alex_SF on August 27, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Everyone knows in a presidential race Glamour Magazine is more relevant to voters than Mr. Tingles!

scalleywag on August 27, 2012 at 6:39 PM

There is no bigger rag than Glamour magazine. Usually there’s ten articles on “How to please your man” and another ten on how awesome the Obama’s are. Fine literature for the Obama voting crowd.

BettyRuth on August 27, 2012 at 6:55 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I missed it. Was Chris drunk again?

a capella on August 27, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Chris Matthews explains further at his website, but I still think he’s racist.

forest on August 27, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Maybe I’m splitting hairs, but liblets like Matthews are racial, not racist. The term ‘racist’ is limited to liberals who use the term to condemn–and try stifling debate with–those who aren’t liberal.

Matthews accused Priebus of binging out ‘the race card’. That was an attempted reverse of the definition of what we Conservatives hold. That is typical liberalism, textbook Alinsky.

‘Throwing the race card’ is when liberals screech ‘racism!’ whenever we ask if Jesse Jackson is being a jerk for a pig-headed statement he made.

Again, maybe I’m nitpicking but it’s just a view of mine. I define ‘racial’ as when a liberal, in trying to not seem ‘racist’, goes all out to defend a non-white or Asian no matter how silly a liberal of color might be.

Chrissy was trying to redefine terms for us, our own terms. Except, to me, only liberals use the race card far as I have seen for decades.

Liam on August 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 6:53 PM

The delusion it takes to support Obama, my friends.

Dark Star on August 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM

He is that msnbc guy who owned the RNC chair this morning. Go along to get along Tom and country club joe had to step in order to prevent the chair from crying on tv. It was a shame. Rinse and DWS have to be the worse chairs ever.

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 6:53 PM

When you lose your cool and call someone “garbage”, you lost your cool. Imagine doing the exact same thing in a meeting at work. Think you’d get a pat on the back?

All Matthews did was accuse everything the RNC is doing is racist. It’s not even original.

Chuck Schick on August 27, 2012 at 6:57 PM

he was wonderful calling out the dog whistle this morning.

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I’m sorry sir but your race card has been declined.

Kataklysmic on August 27, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Correction:

When you lose your cool and call someone “garbage”, you lost your argument.

Chuck Schick on August 27, 2012 at 6:58 PM

While a lot of people including liberals may find Matthews a little annoying, he was wonderful calling out the dog whistle this morning.

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 6:33 PM

You keep beating that dead dog but it’s still dead. Matthews made a fool of himself and you know it. He has no control and is one of the worst people at interviewing anyone. He couldn’t interview my cat without spitting or calling names.
Matthews and Lawrence O’Donnell prove that some men never grow up they just get a job as Liberal commentators.

Deanna on August 27, 2012 at 6:58 PM

he was wonderful calling out the dog whistle this morning.

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 6:33 PM

it is indeed “wonderful” to have a “journalist” calling anyone who disagrees with his slavemaster on policy a racist. its the embodiment of the democrat party. yes, you nailed it.

t8stlikchkn on August 27, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Well if you agree that the man is not an American or that he was born in Kenya, nine times out of ten you are a racist. It doesn’t take that much to be a racist you know. There are many undercover racist in this country. Most of them are the same folks who go around screaming they are not racists.

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM

If you remember this,Chrissy was going to help make Obama be a good president.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPZdBv_F18A,

Now he is helping him lose.

docflash on August 27, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Because what I saw was a ranting Matthews who refused to let Reince say a word

That’s his style. That’s what the dems find so appealing about him. He tries to drown people out. They call that talent. From what I’ve seen, Maddow does the same thing, just as Olby did.

scalleywag on August 27, 2012 at 7:02 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM

And who did that?

Chuck Schick on August 27, 2012 at 7:02 PM

It doesn’t take that much to be a racist you know.

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Paging Rogerb ↑↑↑ I think it’s safe to say we have a new one to add to the collection.

Kataklysmic on August 27, 2012 at 7:03 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Chuck Schick on August 27, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I think Rinse Piebus was the guy who called Matthews garbage. And he did so twice before Matthews called him one.

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I

heard that, too. I think they’re afraid that because Chrissy has been tapped to cover NBC’s election NEWS, Priebus is going to tell everyone from the GOP to skip NBC. And he should. If Chrissy Matthews is what they’re bringing to the table, let him bring it to a table of nothing but fellow barack campaign associates. I believe they call that a circle jerk. Let them have it, all by themselves. You don’t call a guest “garbage” and get to keep your NEWS job. If NBC won’t fire Chrissy from election NEWS coverage, let them cover the election with empty chairs where the Republicans ought to be. Screw ‘em.

Rational Thought on August 27, 2012 at 6:24 PM

I agree.

magicbeans on August 27, 2012 at 7:04 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM

You explained white liberals well.
Nice job.

Odie1941 on August 27, 2012 at 7:05 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I wasn’t aware of that. Can you link that?

Chuck Schick on August 27, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I did not, and still do not, want Newt as the GOP presidential nominee because of a number of reasons, but he is a sharp and to the point debater. Now that is how one should handle a jerk like Matthews

I was actually surprised that Romney got the better of Newt in the Florida debates, at least according to the pundits.

bayview on August 27, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Speaking of jerks, looks like Code Pink has descended on Tampa, all dressed up as giant vaginas. You can see the article here.
TarheelBen on August 27, 2012 at 6:32 PM

See if we can raise enough money to pay the local chapter of Hell’s Angels to dress up A’s giant schlongs and find creative ways to chase them out…

affenhauer on August 27, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Priebus did just fine.

Frankly the natural reaction to dealing with a drunken spitting screeching Chris Matthews is to laugh in his face and say you just cannot take him seriously. Priebus managed to avoid that.

CorporatePiggy on August 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Deanna on August 27, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I just wrote that Matthews isn’t the most liked guy in the liberal establishment. His interview style is similar to hannitys and most here will agree hannity is a horrible interviewer. However one good thing Matthews did today was to speak for a lot of African Americans who are tired of this dog whistle.

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I wasn’t aware of that. Can you link that?

Chuck Schick on August 27, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I call your challenge to the liblet, and raise to him the time stamps of those alleged statements.

But we both that, had Priebus truly done as the troll accused, the MSM would be all over it like white on rice (was that a racist analogy?) and Chrissy would be an MSNBC ‘hero’ for staging a journalistic coup or something.

Liam on August 27, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Chuck Schick on August 27, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Watch the video again or google the transcript. He called Matthews garbage twice before Matthew retaliated.

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Kataklysmic on August 27, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Heh. Golden!

a capella on August 27, 2012 at 7:12 PM

People, remember Priebus was called out twice during that exchange with Tingles for grinning. He played it perfectly, IMHO. He allowed Tingles enough rope to figuratively hang himself. When Grandpa Tom Brokaw distances himself from you, you have gone of the rails. Oh and Mika closed with “Thanks, Chris Matthews, I think.”

the new aesthetic on August 27, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Rinse preipuss sure bangs the gavel like a preipuss.

Rusty Allen on August 27, 2012 at 7:15 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Please define how one becomes a “Racist”, and then define what “Racist beliefs” are.

And then when we get done laughing at you, you can also define an “undercover racist”.

Z—–

Del Dolemonte on August 27, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Del Dolemonte on August 27, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Whoa.

DD’s pretty sparing with his Z-triple minuses. I think HotAirLib might have failed.

CorporatePiggy on August 27, 2012 at 7:20 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 6:33 PM

So when are you two getting engaged?

Just curious, Kid, did you also like this Matthews performance, from May of 2003? I am quoting from Media Matters here, so you can’t accuse me of using a Reich Wing source.

Chief among the cheerleaders was MSNBC’s Chris Matthews. On the May 1, 2003, edition of Hardball, Matthews was joined in his effusive praise of Bush by right-wing pundit Ann Coulter and “Democrat” Pat Caddell. Former U.S. Rep. Robert K. Dornan (R-CA) also appeared on the program.

MATTHEWS: What’s the importance of the president’s amazing display of leadership tonight?

-snip-

MATTHEWS: What do you make of the actual visual that people will see on TV and probably, as you know, as well as I, will remember a lot longer than words spoken tonight? And that’s the president looking very much like a jet, you know, a high-flying jet star. A guy who is a jet pilot. Has been in the past when he was younger, obviously. What does that image mean to the American people, a guy who can actually get into a supersonic plane and actually fly in an unpressurized cabin like an actual jet pilot?

-snip-

MATTHEWS: Do you think this role, and I want to talk politically [...], the president deserves everything he’s doing tonight in terms of his leadership. He won the war. He was an effective commander. Everybody recognizes that, I believe, except a few critics. Do you think he is defining the office of the presidency, at least for this time, as basically that of commander in chief? That [...] if you’re going to run against him, you’d better be ready to take [that] away from him.

-snip-

MATTHEWS: Let me ask you, Bob Dornan, you were a congressman all those years. Here’s a president who’s really nonverbal. He’s like Eisenhower. He looks great in a military uniform. He looks great in that cowboy costume he wears when he goes West. I remember him standing at that fence with Colin Powell. Was [that] the best picture in the 2000 campaign?

-snip-

MATTHEWS: The president’s performance tonight, redolent of the best of Reagan.

-snip-

MATTHEWS: The president there — look at this guy! We’re watching him. He looks like he flew the plane. He only flew it as a passenger, but he’s flown –

CADDELL: He looks like a fighter pilot.

MATTHEWS: He looks for real. What is it about the commander in chief role, the hat that he does wear, that makes him — I mean, he seems like — he didn’t fight in a war, but he looks like he does.

CADDELL: Yes. It’s a — I don’t know. You know, it’s an internal thing. I don’t know if you can put it into words. [...] You can see it with him and the troops, the ease with which he talks to them. I was amazed by that, frankly, because as I said, I was originally appalled, particularly when I heard he was going in an F-18. But — on there — but the — but you know, that was –

MATTHEWS: Look at this guy!

Thanks for Playing!

Del Dolemonte on August 27, 2012 at 7:22 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Actually, we’re both wrong. Reince said “garbage, garbage” in response to Matthews saying he’s losing. Then Matthews says “It’s your garbage”. I didn’t catch that when I first watched.

All the same – Matthews flipping out about the birther joke is asinine. Even Brokaw took Reince’s side. Obama not only jokes about it, he sells birth certificate merchandise.

As far as undoing welfare reform being racist? We’ve heard it and obviously disagree.

Chuck Schick on August 27, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Del Dolemonte on August 27, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Whoa.

CorporatePiggy on August 27, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Things have been getting pretty Stupid here in Hot Gas Troll Land lately. I actually gave out 4 or 5 Z- grades last week!

Del Dolemonte on August 27, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Chris Matthews took the bait and made a fool of himself.

Wall-to-wall coverage of Akin and Romney threw in a little ‘joke’ that made the media gasp and change the subject.

Genius.

MaggiePoo on August 27, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I put this in the old thread. Sorry, catchup.

MaggiePoo on August 27, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Liam on August 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I agree that most liberals are simply racialist, but I suspect Matthews is flat out racist. He overcompensates in the most transparent and embarrassing ways. His whole life revolves around proving that he isn’t racist and about half of the citizens of this country are racist. It’s all just too much. I suspect he secretly fears black people and he’s acting in these erratic ways in an effort to hide it. It’s pathetic.

forest on August 27, 2012 at 7:23 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Please define “dog whistle”.

Del Dolemonte on August 27, 2012 at 7:24 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM

+1…also, I know who started those dastardly Kenya rumors…It was that evil white guy Barak Hussein Obama!!! Oh wait, am I only allowed to see his black half? (wouldn’t that be racist of me?) For 15 years Barak himself claimed to be born in Kenya…and magically switched his book bio the moment he realized he wanted to run for Prez…damn racist.

Most of them are the same folks who go around screaming they are not racists.

Every Lib I know says they are not racist…are you racist H.A.L.? (and remember, if you say no you are automatically racist–>loving the transitive property here!)

airmonkey on August 27, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Does anyone want to tell Reince that the spittle coming out of Chrissy’s mouth wasn’t spit…?

Seven Percent Solution on August 27, 2012 at 7:24 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Really? And who proclaimed that as a rule?

So no one is allowed to have any dissenting opinion on the subject without being called a racist by liberals..
Yeah I see how that works..

Tell me, why did his publisher say for YEARS that he was born in Kenya? They just pulled that out of thin air I guess…
Somewhere at sometime it was said by someone that they believed, or they just lied to make it sound good..

Kind of like his whole life story, you know, it’s really just a composite of what MIGHT of happened not necessarily how it really happend… Obama does not know how NOT to tell a lie..

Imagine that, at some point one of the liberals involved, either Obama or someone at his publishing house who no doubt is a lib told a lie… lol..

Why is it Liberals lie so much?

And by the way your stupid assumption holds no water except in a liberals mind..
I do not like liars period… I do not give a crap if they are white, black, green, purple , fat , tall it don’t matter, except to a liberal as that is how liberals look at everything…

But you just go on assuming right on up until November 6th…

At that time reality will set in..

RockyJ. on August 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Now you are not being honest at all here.
Priebus called Matthew’s accusation that Romney was being a racist “garbage”, not called Chris garbage. However, Chris retorted with the 2nd Grade Level winner: “Nah, you’re garbage!”.

the new aesthetic on August 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM

“This President hasn’t run a garage sale.”

Zing! This should get Zero’s attention. The truth hurts.

IrishEyes on August 27, 2012 at 7:26 PM

One could get a tingle up there leg when Renice is on but that odd to sane people

tjexcite on August 27, 2012 at 7:30 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM

If someone says they aren’t a racist, chances are they are a racist.

But if they don’t say anything when being accused of being a racist they will most likely be a racist because if one doesn’t deny it they are likely one.

Or they are undercover racists.

SIGH. How very tedious. Can’t any of you come up with new material?

kim roy on August 27, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Now you are not being honest at all here.

the new aesthetic on August 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Saw and heard that, too.

Liam on August 27, 2012 at 7:34 PM

But you just go on assuming right on up until November 6th…

RockyJ on August 27, 2012 at 7.25pm

No offense bro but I actually think you do.

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:35 PM

No offense bro but I actually think you do.

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:35 PM

“I don’t know you personally, but you disagree with me so I’m going to call you a racist.”

Now you know why we don’t take it seriously.

Chuck Schick on August 27, 2012 at 7:39 PM

SIGH. How very tedious. Can’t any of you come up with new material?

kim roy on August 27, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Sure he can. Right after he calls everyone racists he’s going to type a 6000 word post about how Awesome Obama’s record has been…

JUST KIDDING!

Kataklysmic on August 27, 2012 at 7:40 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Please define “dog whistle”.

Del Dolemonte on August 27, 2012 at 7:24 PM

The same dog whistle that prevents a large majority of them from ever voting republican even though most of them are culturally conservative. The same one that prevents a large majority of Hispanics from voting republican even though they are culturally conservative.

Then again you all think they are welfare queens and young bucks who sit home waiting for welfare checks. And you wonder why hard working African and hispanic Americans never vote republican.

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Priebus demonstrated just HOW MUCH OF A P*§§Y he is vis a vis Leftist attacks.

Only the latest hints of the RINO death of the Republican Party…the earlier being FOUR Leftist debate Moderators accepted by this twerp.

The GOP needs a shot of HIGH OCTANE GINGRICH.

Czar of Defenestration on August 27, 2012 at 7:42 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Again, those are simply your accusations without a shred of proof. Matthews did the same thing.

Chuck Schick on August 27, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Matthews is a retard loser, in fact a big one, and has always been one. Will always be one.
(__!__) = Big Ass

avagreen on August 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Democrat dog whistle that promises but never delivers, like Jackson, Sharpton, and Obama ceaselessly panhandle for ‘donations’, shake down corporations, and lobby for taxpayer handouts.

“Culturally conservative”–with 75% of babies born to single moms? Yeah, right…

And, of course, liberals hate SoCons.

Liam on August 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM

===================

Haha,Power to Truth!
(sarc).

canopfor on August 27, 2012 at 8:04 PM

JUST KIDDING!

Kataklysmic on August 27, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Actually, you may have predicted the future. We’ll see how dumb this one is. ;)

kim roy on August 27, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Chris got pwned by a dude named Reince……

heh!!

ted c on August 27, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Matthews is an idiot, but I do think he was trying to goad Priebus into a Macaca moment. I give Priebus props for keeping his cool. It looks like he wanted to walk over and slap Matthews but that would have been the end of any GOP chances.

PatMac on August 27, 2012 at 8:14 PM

HotAirLib: Another Axelrod campaign hire. Another race-baiting, vacuous talking-points robot sent here to “dis-spirit” the conservative voters on Hot Air.

You’ve already been outed, and we can already predict exactly how your next 50 posts will read verbatim, troll.

Right Mover on August 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Ha! ha! That look on Reince Priebus’ face! He was thinking “Man, I never thought I would need my umbrella inside!”

kbTexan on August 27, 2012 at 8:30 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM

On HA we mostly agree that the man is an inept, and incompetent fool who has to go before he destroys whatever is lef of this economy…the rest is just you, imbecilic libs playing the race card to mask his dismall record on the economy since you know he cannot run on that, the only thing he can run on is cancer inducing felon romney and similar crappola lies like that…so, yeah, take your race card and the fabricated outraged and finger pointing somehwere else, not wanted here….

jimver on August 27, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Oh oh. Wikipedia mischief:

Reince Priebus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some pundits felt Priebus made a fool of himself when, on August 27, 2012, he appeared on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” and was intellectually pummeled by Chris Matthews with regard to Mitt Romney’s – and the GOP’s – blatant use of the race card against President Obama. [17]

Paul-Cincy on August 27, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Outrage that is, not outraged…

jimver on August 27, 2012 at 9:04 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM

So OBAMA is a racist!!! Remember, it was Obama himself who made the assertion for a full 16 years that Obama was born in Kenya!!!

(I do realize that you have identified yourself as a Lib and you therefore are unconcerned about integrity, consistency, and logical thought processes)

landlines on August 27, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Please define “dog whistle”.

Del Dolemonte on August 27, 2012 at 7:24 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Translated: “I can’t answer Del’s question!”

A+++++

Please don’t insult my intelligence, Kid. Your final paragraph itself is Racial Stereotyping at its finest.

I spent 6 years of my childhood, in the 1960s, in the public schools systems of (first) the State O’bama claims to have been born in, and (second) New York City. In Hawai’i, of course, Whites were then and still are a Minority. And back in those days, the Hawai’i schools (both public and private) allowed a quaint practice known as “Kill Haole Day”, where one day each year us Whities would have the getalife beaten out of us, solely for the crime of being Caucasians.

This practice was in fact condoned at the elite private prep school O’bama went to in Honolulu (Punahou) and Kill Haole Day was actually mentioned in that school’s wiki entry until it magically disappeared in the summer of 2008. That “holiday” had in fact been going on at that school for years; one of my uncles (still alive) taught at Punahou in the early 1950s and remembers it well.

As for my next 3 years, in the New York City public schools, I was also in the racial minority, and in 1967 I watched the riots in Newark unfold. Please tell us how those started.

Z—–

Man, I have to make up a new lowest grade.

Del Dolemonte on August 27, 2012 at 9:58 PM

yeah, yeah, yeah, i know he’s an rnc shill. still. he fought. until today.

he was on msnbc. and all he did was wiggle his butt on the seat. michael steele without the ears.

when will start a new party? these guys want to lose. i want to win.

renalin on August 27, 2012 at 10:04 PM

HotAirLib

They’re called liberals.

xblade on August 27, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Seven Percent Solution on August 27, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I’m pretty sure it was Obama’s semen.

pseudonominus on August 27, 2012 at 10:22 PM

HotAirLib

If you believe the nonsense that you just posted, 10 times out of 10 you’re an in-the-closet racist, and an out-of-closet moron.

Seriously dude, why do you hate black people?

xblade on August 27, 2012 at 10:22 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Is a racist.

22044 on August 27, 2012 at 10:44 PM

yeah, yeah, yeah, i know he’s an rnc shill. still. he fought. until today.

when will start a new party? these guys want to lose. i want to win.

renalin on August 27, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Baloney!!!! Why interupt a moron on a roll, when all you have to do is let the idiot talk…

And BS on the “they want to lose” crap. Pull your head out and start working on getting this socialist out of the White House

ccrosby on August 27, 2012 at 10:49 PM

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 7:11 PM

What,…MeDiAMaTtErS is getting so desperate they are sending half-trained trolls out?

Damn, let ‘em graduate 4th grade first, anyway.

98ZJUSMC on August 27, 2012 at 11:51 PM

when will start a new party? these guys want to lose. i want to win.

renalin on August 27, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Butthurt Ronulan?

98ZJUSMC on August 27, 2012 at 11:53 PM

When will Priebus and other Republican “leaders” learn that they don’t need to go on the MSNBC programs. He gave the reason himself: Matthews has maybe 10 viewers.

Republicans don’t need to go on the non-”fair and balanced” programs. Use Fox and the internet and press conferences.

Let the CBS/NBC/ABC/MSNBC/CNN leftists have a lib-fest with the Dem candidates and spokes-things. Republicans could get their news out via Fox and the net and press conferences.

Thanks,
CW

Cold Warrior on August 28, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Cold Warrior on August 28, 2012 at 1:28 AM

I respectfully disagree. They know they are entering enemy camps, but you can’t get your message out by only preaching to the choir. They have to decide if it’s worth it to them to put up with the attacks for the sake of changing one or two minds. It may not be worth it to you or me, but that’s why we aren’t in that biz. One fleck of Chrissy’s spittle on my face and I’d end up arrested for first degree bloody beatdown.

swinia sutki on August 28, 2012 at 7:26 AM

I guess the Democrats are on the ropes. They have run out of good trolls and are now down to the scrubs. Fail.

SurferDoc on August 28, 2012 at 10:36 AM

he was wonderful calling out the dog whistle this morning.

HotAirLib on August 27, 2012 at 6:33 PM

t8stlikchkn on August 27, 2012 at 6:35 PM

To question where the PRESIDENT was born is not racist, it’s asking a simple question as to the validity of holding the office. And no, Obama is not an American in the true sense of the word. The guy can’t even throw a pitch to homeplate when he’s standing halfway between the mound and the plate. That simply is not American.

ahlaphus on August 28, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Some of my fellow Boomers may remember an ancient Saturday cartoon (well, it was new some 40 years ago) based on the Archie™ comic-book franchise. For some reason the end of its theme comes to mind after the latest iterations of the race-mongering meme, but with new lyrics:

And here comes $harpton, & Je$$e too!
‘Cause everything’s racist!
Come on, lets go with the Hardball show!

Olo_Burrows on August 29, 2012 at 6:38 PM