Quotes of the day

posted at 10:52 pm on August 27, 2012 by Allahpundit

This week will be about more than watching the Weather Channel for Hurricane Isaac updates; it will also represent a chance to take the temperature of the contemporary GOP. If the schedule is anything to go by, the readings will be mixed indeed—on Wednesday night, for example, delegates will be greeted in rapid order by a video of Ron Paul, then Senate Minority Leader and longtime establishment hack Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky), then the man McConnell tried desperately to prevent winning the GOP senatorial primary in Kentucky (Sen. Rand Paul), then after another speaker a man who stands for most everything Ron Paul abhors (Sen. John McCain [R-Arizona]). You can count on one hand, maybe even one finger, the core beliefs those four men share.

The Ron Paul insurgency in particular presents a conundrum to the GOP. Even though some establishmentarian types would love to wash their hands of him, and the liberty movement’s future without its anti-charismatic leader is unclear, Republicans just can’t afford to lose Paul’s 11 percent share of the primary vote…

So the party that hasn’t figured out what it believes cannot afford to alienate any of its members who disagree strongly with one another. Though you will hear a lot this week about Republican unity against President Obama, that masks an ideological peace that at best is fragile, unattractive, and unsatisfying.

***

[I]n some ways, the Republican Party today appears more factionalized — ideologically, politically and culturally — than Republican leaders said they could remember in recent history.

There are evangelicals, Tea Party adherents, supply-siders who would accept no tax increases and a dwindling band of deficit hawks who might. There are economic libertarians who share little of the passion that social conservatives hold on issues like abortion and same-sex marriage. There are neoconservatives who want a hard line against Iran and the Palestinians, and realists who are open to diplomatic deal-cutting…

“For some folks in the party these days, it’s not only the Washington establishment they’re running against. They’re opposed to anything that is perceived as being any kind of establishment, even if they are conservative,” Mr. Quayle said. “To me, that is craziness. The party has got some real challenges coming down the pike. It’s a minority party, and we’ve got to realize that it’s a game of addition, not subtraction.”

***

Other presidential campaigns have gotten much further, then folded. But Paul’s people kept up hope. Maybe they could influence the Republican platform. Maybe they could scoop up uncommitted delegates and nominate Paul anyway. Maybe they could force the convention to a third ballot—which would free up delegates to look into their souls and vote for Dr. No…

The common theme: Ron Paul could still win, if these bastards didn’t keep taking delegates away. A group of Maine delegates walked around PAUL Fest in matching baseball caps, explaining how the state party had taken half their votes away in a series of arguments before the larger, pro-Romney Republican National Committee. It was so rotten, such obvious cheating, that Maine’s Republican governor was refusing to come to Tampa…

This is what outsiders don’t understand: Oodles of Paul supporters believe that the delegate switch-ups literally cost them a chance at the nomination. James DiPasquale, a Florida activist who watched some friends try and fail to become delegates, argues that Paul could win if the contest stretched on for a few ballots. (There has been no multi-ballot convention for decades.) “If every delegate was allowed to vote his conscience,” he asks, “how many of them really would want to vote for Romney? It would be a landslide for Ron Paul.”

***

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee has a message for Ron Paul supporters who say they feel “disrespected” by the Republican Party’s delegate allocation process: You lost, move on.

“I don’t think they’ve been disrespected,” Huckabee told a gaggle of reporters as we walked through the convention center here near the Tampa Bay Times Forum. “Elections are about—you get numbers. I lost four years ago, and I didn’t feel disrespected as much as I felt defeated. You have to accept that the voters make a choice and the voters made a choice.”…

Huckabee has called Paul supporters “fanatical believers” who “don’t represent mainstream Americans.”

***

Mr. Paul’s backers here exemplified the eclectic cross-section of the old, the young, politicians, musicians and anti-war advocates he drew together with his libertarian message. And it was difficult to find anyone who was ready to move on…

Danielle Alexandre, 33, a political analyst for the Liberty Underground radio show in Florida, said Mr. Paul’s movement was larger than the man. She, too, plans to vote for [Gary] Johnson.

On “the big issues, I don’t see a big difference between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama,” Ms. Alexandre said. “I’m not one to support the Republicans or support the Democrats.”

But would electing Mr. Romney advance Mr. Paul’s message at all? “No,” she said, shaking her head.

“Burn in hell before you vote for that son of a bitch,” added a man standing nearby.

***

It was Paul’s second attempt at an “alternative convention.” In 2008, he brought supporters to Minneapolis for the “Rally for the Republic.” Tucker Carlson, in his pre-Daily Caller says, emceed the proceedings. I should say: He emceed them until Jesse Ventura spoke and started talking about 9/11, which scared Carlson (and Willie Geist) the hell out of there. Gary Johnson spoke at that rally, when he was a retired politician. Now that he was a Libertarian presidential candidate, he was absent. This was a Ron Paul show, a kind of tribute, and the candidate would use it to say all the things people never let him say. “I don’t do it out of sacrifice,” said the candidate. “I do it out of self-interest. I do it because it’s good for me.”

They say “Osama bin Laden would still be alive if we listened to you,” said Paul. “You know what I say? So would the 3000 people killed on 9/11!” That, and every sticking-it-to-the-neocons comment, got huge cheers. When America’s agressive, said Paul, “it’s easier for them to kill us over there than to come over here, where the Second Amendment is alive and well.”

***

***

Via Mediaite.

***

“I think a big part of sort of the libertarian Republican or the Ron Paul Republicans is that I think they can help the Republican Party,” he said. “There’s many places in New England as well as California where we’re not winning statewide races. It’s very difficult for Republicans to win. So I think embracing and bringing in these liberty-minded, Constitution-minded people and making them an integral part of the party is the way we might start winning races where we’re not winning races.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

Ron Paul ”12

GW_SS-Delta on August 27, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Not again…

Electrongod on August 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Come on. Didn’t Palin say something?

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Isn’t this convention over YET?

tencole on August 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Screw Luap Nor. We got three inches of rain last night. YAY!

predator on August 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Crap. Think I’ll go to bed early…

OmahaConservative on August 27, 2012 at 10:56 PM

No doubt she posts on HA.

John the Libertarian on August 27, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Why is there a photo of a “Walker” heading this thread? Is it about bad zombie TV shows?

Bruno Strozek on August 27, 2012 at 10:56 PM

If he throws this election for us……….. The ruin of this nation will be on Ron Paul`s head.

ThePrez on August 27, 2012 at 10:58 PM

The thread with a v.a.g.i.n.a around the neck…

oh wait…

What was Paul’s profession a while back?

Electrongod on August 27, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Crap. Think I’ll go to bed early…

OmahaConservative on August 27, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I’ll second that.

And I had visions of sexy 80′s man friendly videos all night long thanks to Resist We Much.

cozmo on August 27, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Free HotAir T-shirt with $34.95 purchase of Townhall. What the heII is free about that?

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Finally!
Enough of Ron Paul!
Now tighten up and fly right, time to end the Obamanation!

Janovus on August 27, 2012 at 11:01 PM

………….The Ronulan Insurgency Cometh……!!!!!

canopfor on August 27, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Good evening, B! Nice to see you. :)

thatsafactjack on August 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

From Paul’s best friend, and closest ally the other day:

Ron will never endorse a fascist warmonger for prez, nor has he ever called the Republican party “our family.” Ron, who also has brilliant political skills, was able to use the (Manson) family GOP as a platform for his radical and magnificent views.”

jp on August 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

On a stranger note…I was just trying to shoot staples @ Jerkface…and instead got a staple in one of fingers. Spawn is RoTFLHAO!
*Note to Tesla-Jerkface is a cat*

annoyinglittletwerp on August 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

This is what is important and it’s NOT ABOUT RON PAUL.

Floor fight: Grass-roots activists battle attempt to rig GOP convention delegate rules Updated: Party bosses offer olive branch

All of the info is on Malkin’s site and various others as well.
State Contact #’s, etc. I am trying to get the RNC Chairs #.
If anyone knows Romney’s contact #, please list.

This past Friday, the RNC’s Convention Rules Committee voted – after several contentous votes – to change the party’s rules to allow future presidential candidates to have veto power over who can be delegates from any state – in other words, take power away from the grassroots and their ability to elect fellow conservatives as delegates.

I’ve emailed my County Republican Party Chair and will make more contacts at the State level as well. There is supposed to be another Vote tomorrow. Why Romney is doing this I haven’t heard yet.

bluefox on August 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Come on. Didn’t Palin say something?

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM

idesign on August 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

atleast half of Paul’s supporters pull from Obama not Romney is the good news

jp on August 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

…Katie Pavlich is on with Niel Cavuto right now on Fox…I’m in heat….don’t think I’ll read this thread until I’m down swooning…my wife likes it that Katie is single!…what’s that supposed to mean?

KOOLAID2 on August 27, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Signed,

Stevenangel

Astonerri

JPeterman on August 27, 2012 at 11:03 PM

*Note to Tesla-Jerkface is a cat*

annoyinglittletwerp on August 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Why must you bring up that name, you freaking child-abuser?

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I’m going to go to bed early, too. Will still be around when I wake up?

Rand Paul must feel the same way at times.

Cody1991 on August 27, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Screw Luap Nor. We got three inches of rain last night. YAY!

predator on August 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM

My camel spiders are please by your presence on this thread…for now.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 27, 2012 at 11:04 PM

I wonder, AP – do you not care you are alienating both commenters and readers who have NO desire to read another rehash of the RonPaulian doctrines vs. Everybody else?

Or have you gone over to the dark side, working to disaffect and alienate the growth of a path forward to victory across the board with a beta male, RINO’s sowing of dissension?

In either case, I have no desire to up HotAir’s page hits when this is the dreck you serve up for QOTD.

PolAgnostic on August 27, 2012 at 11:06 PM

*Note to Tesla-Jerkface is a cat*

annoyinglittletwerp on August 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

…quit priming the pump!…it’s probably sitting at the keyboard…in just it’s socks!

KOOLAID2 on August 27, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Ron Paul was being used by the RNC (RINO’s) in a false flag deal to game the conventions. It did not work it seems.

Reports are that states select the delagates.

When the convention is heal the delagates must vote on the first ballot for the canidate who won that states primary. If the delagate does not the vote does not count.

Dear Ron Paul’s,

You were over run by these anti war nuts the Democrats sent behind our lines.

Ron is now to dam old to do anything other than write books for you to re-read.

Find a new person to run, Ron is past his sell date.

Sorry but facts are just that.

He is correct on some things, but keeping this no possible win for you guys is just a fraud on you.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on August 27, 2012 at 11:06 PM

And I for one want to welcome our new insect overlords.

Just like to remind them that as a trusted commenter I can be helpful in rounding up other HotAirheads to toil in their underground sugar mines.

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Good evening, B! Nice to see you. :)

thatsafactjack on August 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Good evening Jackie! I was once promised a free HotAir T-shirt on this site for misspelling the word clinched pulling a Bishop seven times in a row. ted c is my witness. Did HotAir ever send me my T-shirt. HeII no! Now they expect me to buy a free one for $34.95! HeIIfire they still don’t know anything about me. I am frugal to a fault. You hear that HA? You owe me a dang T-shirt! Sorry for the rant Jackie. ted c, back me up on this!

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Or was it clenched. No matter they still owe me a T-shirt!

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Jackson! B.More!

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:07 PM

LOL! Don’t blame you a bit, B! I believe in truth in advertising and keeping promises! I’m also very anti paying for anything touted as ‘free’. :)

thatsafactjack on August 27, 2012 at 11:08 PM

PolAgnostic on August 27, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Sometimes I just lurk…

OmahaConservative on August 27, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Except the New England and California electorates have shown precisely zero interest in liberty-minded candidates. If libertarianism is the key to winning elections there, why are there no libertarian-leaning Democrats already winning there? The evidence that social conservatives are a credible voting bloc is that in Southern states both Republicans and Democrats run as social conservatives. (The difference between them being that the Democrats are all lying.) Liberals are a credible voting block because in the northeast both Republicans and Democrats run as liberals. So show me where there are Democrats running as libertarians, and then I’ll believe that libertarianism is the key to Republican victories.

Don’t get me wrong–I’m a small-L libertarian Republican myself. Of course I’d love to see more liberty-minded candidates I could support. But I have to accept the unvarnished truth, which is that libertarians are a tiny, tiny fraction of the electorate. The smartest, sexiest fraction, but a tiny fraction nevertheless.

Fabozz on August 27, 2012 at 11:08 PM

bluefox on August 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Did you not read MM’s update?

Barred on August 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Good evening, Lanceman! Good to see you. :)

thatsafactjack on August 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Signed,

Stevenangel

Astonerri

JPeterman on August 27, 2012 at 11:03 PM

ddrintin, stoic patriot, also approve.

changer1701 on August 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM

bluefox on August 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Thanks for that. I’ve been posting some links in the headlines on the GOP’s Soul (that title is a bit much!).

This is MM’s update at her site:

Update: 10:53pm Eastern…So here’s the upshot. As you read above in Drew’s summary, grass-roots activists revolted over Rule 15 (the delegate selection provision to be renumbered Rule 16) and Rule 12 (the power grab that would allow the RNC to make executive convention rule changes and rewrite the rules between conventions without any input/consultation with grass-roots, delegates, or state leadership on hand).

A source tells me the situation on the ground and in delegate meetings right now is “tense” and “dynamic.”

As long as the proposed Rule 12 remains in place, this “deal” or “compromise” should be a no-go. Don’t back down, activists!

The NYT seems to have the clearest summary, believe it or not, of the Rule 15/16 compromise:

Under the compromise, delegates would be selected by the state and local level without interference or control by the party’s presidential candidate. That would allow competing voices inside the convention, both sides said.

But in a nod to the concerns of Mr. Romney’s campaign, delegates sent on behalf of a candidate would be required to vote to nominate that candidate on the first ballot. If they tried to vote for someone else, their vote would be recorded for the candidate to whom they were bound.

INC on August 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM

So speaketh The Hutt, most responsible for Todd Akin still being the GOP candidate for Sente from MO.

Think I’ll keep my own counsel on this matter, you Arkansas maggot…

JohnGalt23 on August 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:07 PM

wut

GW_SS-Delta on August 27, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Did you not read MM’s update?

Barred on August 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM

MM has posted a second update I just quoted. They’re both recent so it’s easy to have not yet seen them.

INC on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

I’m not going to waste my vintage on this…

… Looks like “Hell’s Kitchen” gets my *clink* for the night.

Good night all…

Seven Percent Solution on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Meanwhile…….Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…….

Romney campaign, Paul supporters compromise on delegates
5:45 PM, Aug 27, 2012
*********************

The Mitt Romney campaign appears to have reached

a compromise
*************

with tea party activists and religious conservatives over a rule change
********

that activists said would have cut their influence in the Republican Party and put more power in the hands of Republican leaders.

The agreement also could head off an effort by supporters of Texas Congressman Ron Paul to cast surprise votes for their candidate. Suspicions that such a thing could happen, at least on the first ballot, have been reported in various media heading into the convention but haven’t been confirmed.

The rule change would essentially deprive the grassroots of its ability to set the party’s platform,
************************************

Sumner United for Responsible Government,

a Middle Tennessee tea party group, said in an email to its followers sent Monday. The group urged its members to contact Ryder and other rules committee members to ask them to change the proposal.

“This would take power away from the state parties and put the nominee in charge of determining your states’ delegates,” the group said.

“Some are calling this the largest power grab in Republican Party history.”
********

The compromise, reached Monday afternoon at a meeting that included Ryder, representatives for the Romney campaign and James Bopp, an Indiana committeeman

who opposed the rule change, would allow state parties to select delegates as they see fit.

But those delegates would have to vote for the candidate they purport to represent on initial ballots, and they could not sign onto any campaign to nominate another candidate on the floor until after those ballots had been cast, Ryder said.

“Frankly, the rule that was drafted is not unlike the procedure in Tennessee,” he said. “If you’re selected for Candidate X, you have to come to the convention and operate in that fashion.”

Reached on his cell phone, Bopp declined to comment, saying he wanted to inform the delegates of the agreement first.
(More….)
==========

canopfor on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

ddrintin, stoic patriot, also approve.

changer1701 on August 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Add promachus to that list…and sadly, madcon as well.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Signed,

Stevenangel

Astonerri

JPeterman on August 27, 2012 at 11:03 PM

ddrintin, stoic patriot, also approve.

changer1701 on August 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM

You forgot FloatingCrock.

But, leave those people alone!

Well, except for Steveangel. He fvcked up – he bad-mouthed W.

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Jackson! B.More!

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:07 PM

You been keeping these worthless trolls straight there Lanceman?

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:12 PM

gop is not factionalized, we ALL want obama out of office…

cmsinaz on August 27, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Ron Pauls followers explained:

Cannabis smoking ‘permanently lowers IQ’
Teenagers who regularly smoke cannabis are putting themselves at risk of permanently damaging their intelligence, according to a landmark study.

Alberta_Patriot on August 27, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Signed,

Stevenangel

Astonerri

JPeterman on August 27, 2012 at 11:03 PM

ddrintin, stoic patriot, also approve.

changer1701 on August 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Feel free to add more ;)

FloatingRock.

JPeterman on August 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM

for once i actually agree with the huckster

paul fans, acknowledge, move on….

your fringe members ruin all credibility/respect with their antics during state convnetions…

cmsinaz on August 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM

wut

GW_SS-Delta on August 27, 2012 at 11:10 PM

I misspelled clenched, clinched or something like that. I was told I deserved a free HotAir T-shirt for the effort. I want my free T-shirt dang it!!!

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM

You been keeping these worthless trolls straight there Lanceman?

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:12 PM

So bored over the weekend I took trips down troll memory lane.

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:07 PM

What about the privilege for posting on Hot Gas?

ccrosby on August 27, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:12 PM

So bored over the weekend I took trips down troll memory lane.

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM

He really did, too!

thatsafactjack on August 27, 2012 at 11:15 PM

… Looks like “Hell’s Kitchen” gets my *clink* for the night.

Good night all…

Seven Percent Solution on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Crap 7%, I wanted to see how little 7%’s football was going. Oh well next time. ; ) *clink!*

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:15 PM

canopfor on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

It’s not just Ron Paul supporters—that’s an ongoing mislabeling. There are Romney supporters in Tampa who are against the rule change.

There’s a proposed compromise on Rule 15/16. No word on Rule 12.

INC on August 27, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Alberta_Patriot on August 27, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Well that explains a lot about my worthless dopehead brother the Naderite.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 27, 2012 at 11:15 PM

INC on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

9:12pm Eastern According to the Houston Chronicle, a “deal” has been reached on the so-called Rule 15.

Republican leaders moved Monday to quell an uprising by Texans and Ron Paul supporters that threatened to steal the spotlight from GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney and expose rifts in the party right as its nominating convention got under way.

Under a compromise reached late Monday, Romney supporters and GOP leaders agreed to back down from a proposed rule change that effectively would have allowed presidential nominees to choose what delegates represent them at national conventions.

…Under the deal, delegates who are bound to a presidential candidate that hasn’t bowed out of the race or released them to vote for another contender are barred from casting a vote for a different person. During this convention, the change effectively would mean a delegate bound to Mitt Romney could not instead opt to throw his or her support behind Ron Paul, who has not freed his delegates.

Any vote for another candidate would be voided and the delegate would lose his or her position.

But under the compromise, states would still able to select individual delegates under their own laws and party rules. GOP leaders agreed to remove the rule change provision that would have allowed state-party-selected delegates to be disavowed.

Spokesmen for the Romney campaign and the Republican National Committee did not respond to requests for comment.

Barred on August 27, 2012 at 11:15 PM

The thread with a v.a.g.i.n.a around the neck…

oh wait…

What was Paul’s profession a while back?

Electrongod on August 27, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Something tells me he’s seen enough of them to not be overly impressed by them…

JohnGalt23 on August 27, 2012 at 11:15 PM

ddrintin, stoic patriot, also approve.

changer1701 on August 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Add promachus to that list…and sadly, madcon as well.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Honda, too…

changer1701 on August 27, 2012 at 11:16 PM

What about the privilege for posting on Hot Gas?

ccrosby on August 27, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I already enjoy that privlage. ; ) I want my dang T-shirt!!! : ) I want a black one. Not a red one, not a white one, a black one. I already have a cap.

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Barred on August 27, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Thanks. I saw MM’s link to the Houston Chronicle, but after I read the NYT link, it seemed clearer for once, and that’s why I quoted it.

INC on August 27, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Please move on.

Rovin on August 27, 2012 at 11:18 PM

KOOLAID- Katie P went to the U of A here in Tucson. I’ll tell you this,, TV doesn’t do her justice.

She’s smoking hot. And mega-smart. She was on Conservative radio here years ago. Still is. She didn’t forget her roots. It’s been a pleasure to see her evolve. She was a star years ago.

One wonderful gorgeous conservative young lady.

wolly4321 on August 27, 2012 at 11:18 PM

LOL-yes, we’ll keep our debt-based economy and allow international banking concerns to accumulate real assets through fiat currency thank you very much.

Dr. ZhivBlago on August 27, 2012 at 11:19 PM

wolly4321 on August 27, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Katie who?

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:20 PM

So bored over the weekend I took trips down troll memory lane.

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I noticed there are about five new ones. They are 5th tier at best. Worthless 0 apologists the lot of em!

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Come on. Didn’t Palin say something?

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM

*hopium*

idesign on August 27, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I don’t think Tesla is AnninCA…

OmahaConservative on August 27, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I’m not going to waste my vintage on this…

… Looks like “Hell’s Kitchen” gets my *clink* for the night.

Good night all…

Seven Percent Solution on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Seven Percent Solution:Night,and,

*Clink*,hey SPS,yesterdays EarthQuake page is a mind blower,btw,
that page is being phased out,new linky:)
===========================================

New One:
********

Real-time Earthquake Map

canopfor on August 27, 2012 at 11:22 PM

I don’t think Tesla is AnninCA…

OmahaConservative on August 27, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Nor does Jester, DorkCurrent,Ladyingray and a whole host of other jabloneys.

I, however, do.

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:22 PM

*hopium*

idesign on August 27, 2012 at 11:20 PM

You betcha!

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Let’s light this Candle..R&R 2012!!.:)

Dire Straits on August 27, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Does that include our newest Facebook cave-dweller, Toby?

JohnGalt23 on August 27, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Dire Straits on August 27, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Good evening, Dire! Let’s fire it up! :)

thatsafactjack on August 27, 2012 at 11:24 PM

I heart RON..GIMMES THE T.
Otherwise, may pee on your lawn.

bazil9 on August 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

canopfor on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

There’s a proposed compromise on Rule 15/16. No word on Rule 12.

INC on August 27, 2012 at 11:15 PM

INC:Ugh,one would think,this would of got ironed out before the
Convention!:)

canopfor on August 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

OmahaConservative on August 27, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I don’t care who it is. It crossed a line. Its going down. ; )

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Rovin on August 27, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I agree..The Ronulans need to move on!..:)

Dire Straits on August 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

wolly4321 on August 27, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Katie who?

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:20 PM

…shhhhhhhh! wolly…she’s ours!

KOOLAID2 on August 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Dire Straits on August 27, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Heck yeah!

cmsinaz on August 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

AnninCA wrote lengthy posts that took forever to read, Tesla doesn’t…

OmahaConservative on August 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Ah, but that privelege could be taken away with your wanton desire to accumulate that which others have, which I think that is proundly frowned upon by those of any intellectual capacity posting on this site…

ccrosby on August 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Libdie! LIBDIE!

I’m bored and these jokers ain’t helpin’!

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Does that include our newest Facebook cave-dweller, Toby?

JohnGalt23 on August 27, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Lol! Hell fire I can’t even see those cave dwellers. Is it a funny one at least?

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:26 PM

thatsafactjack on August 27, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Good evening!..:)

Dire Straits on August 27, 2012 at 11:26 PM

REVOLUTION

thatsafactjack on August 27, 2012 at 11:27 PM

AnninCA wrote lengthy posts that took forever to read, Tesla doesn’t…

OmahaConservative on August 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

They were pretty lengthly two nights ago.

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Alberta_Patriot on August 27, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Well that explains a lot about my worthless dopehead brother the Naderite.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 27, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Heh, them too.

Alberta_Patriot on August 27, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Nor does Jester, DorkCurrent,Ladyingray and a whole host of other jabloneys.

I, however, do.

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Ann never had the mouth on her as Tesla does..

Well..
there was that one time…

Electrongod on August 27, 2012 at 11:27 PM

cmsinaz on August 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Hear!..Hear!..:)

Dire Straits on August 27, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Day and night on Islamic “Nation Building”. Ron Paul wants use to be in zero muslim counties doing that and John McCain wants us to be in all 57.

VorDaj on August 27, 2012 at 11:28 PM

bazil9 on August 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Good evening, B9! :)

thatsafactjack on August 27, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Ah, but that privilege could be taken away with your wanton desire to accumulate that which others have, which I think that is proudly frowned upon by those of any intellectual capacity posting on this site…

ccrosby on August 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Well they can ban me anytime they want. I have asked Ed to just email the request to me and as a man of my word I’ll leave through the same door I came into HA through. ; )

Bmore on August 27, 2012 at 11:28 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on August 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

MadCon? At least he’s good for beating down the trolls.

22044 on August 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Electrongod on August 27, 2012 at 11:27 PM

I agree!.AnninCA was never as big of a kook as Dr T..:)

Dire Straits on August 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Ann never had the mouth on her as Tesla does..

Well..
there was that one time…

Electrongod on August 27, 2012 at 11:27 PM

LOLZ! Never understood how she got her FU rant times two past moderation…

OmahaConservative on August 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Ann never had the mouth on her as Tesla does..

Well..
there was that one time…

Electrongod on August 27, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Ann/Tesla may just be some locoweed. Might be male. Might be female.

Lanceman on August 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM

AnninCA wrote lengthy posts that took forever to read, Tesla doesn’t…

OmahaConservative on August 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Agreed. AnninCA posted her meatloaf recipes. Tesla is a pervert who never let’s us forget. His rants about Santorum were crazy and relentless.

JPeterman on August 27, 2012 at 11:30 PM