McCaskill 2006 on Bill Clinton: “I don’t want my daughter near him”

posted at 9:44 pm on August 23, 2012 by Allahpundit

I forgot all about this but luckily Dana Loesch didn’t. We’ve spent four days pulverizing Akin; let McCaskill and her pal Barack spend a day or two now trying to explain why a convention ostensibly devoted to the dignity of women should feature as a key speaker a guy who’d warrant a comment like this. Free advice for any reporter with the professional integrity to ask her about it: Make sure to have her clarify whether she was alluding specifically to rape, statutory or otherwise, or whether she was “merely” implying that he’d betray our feminist-icon Secretary of State by acting like a lech around a much younger woman. We need much more information on the many fascinating nuances of this “pro-woman” message. Click the image to watch.

Comments

“I think he was a great president…but I don’t want my daughter near him”.

And Todd Akin is a the idiot in this race?

bgibbs1000 on August 24, 2012 at 7:58 AM

“I think he was a great president…but I don’t want my daughter near him”.

And Todd Akin is a the idiot in this race?

bgibbs1000 on August 24, 2012 at 7:58 AM

You’ve got an idiot, and you’ve got a progressive. And that’s just the presidential race. LOLOL

Good luck, Missouri.

gryphon202 on August 24, 2012 at 8:59 AM

This would be a great UTube distribution before the Democratic Convention…just a little reminder to women everywhere about the featured speaker!

shootingstar on August 24, 2012 at 9:53 AM

22 million jobs…’nuff said.

plewis on August 24, 2012 at 11:03 AM

mythicknight on August 23, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Just curious, what is a “thick night” anyway, and why do you stake a claim to it? Please also define “thin night” if you get a chance.

Del Dolemonte on August 23, 2012 at 11:49 PM

You’re kidding, right?

Read it again this way – mythic knight

Mitoch55 on August 24, 2012 at 11:19 AM

What happened to Debbie’s ‘do?

steebo77 on August 23, 2012 at 10:09 PM

No sex this week.

Tenwheeler on August 24, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Let’s us NOT FORGET that the only US president charged with RAPE is bill “monica-stain” clinton (and the d-cRAT socialists still claim that all women should be “thankful” for him and his party !!!!)

TeaPartyNation on August 24, 2012 at 2:37 PM

TeaPartyNation on August 24, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Not charged, accused.

The deal he made prior to leaving office was for lying under oath (perjury).

Mitoch55 on August 24, 2012 at 3:53 PM