Barbara Boxer: Maybe Republicans just don’t like their moms or wives or something

posted at 2:41 pm on August 22, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

I’ve always thought of myself as a woman, but evidently, I’m not a real woman — I mean, how could I possibly vote Republican and still be a real woman at the same time? Apparently, caring more about the economy, jobs, and the deficit more than anything else, and happening to think that everybody should have to pay for their own medications, disqualifies me from the category of womanhood. At least, that’s the message I’m getting from Democrats telling me that there’s a “war on women” lately, like Sen. Barbara Boxer speaking at a Planned Parenthood event in California yesterday.

“There is a war against women, and Romney and Ryan — if they are elected — would become its top generals,” Boxer said calling Akin’s comments a “direct outgrowth” of the extreme positions on abortion held by Republicans.

“Where’s the outrage by Mitt Romney?” Boxer asked, “There is a sickness out there in the Republican Party, and I’m not kidding. Maybe they don’t like their moms or their first wives; I don’t know what it is.”

Call me crazy, but I place economic issues way higher on my list of priorities than I do all the flap over Akin’s comments. A valid issue it may certainly be, but a healthy, robust economy and a solvent federal government take precedence in my mind — a prosperous economy can cure all manner of material and social ills without government quibbling, and President Obama has failed spectacularly in promoting such an economy. Democrats know this all too well, which explains why they’re actively turning the “war on women” into a gigantic sideshow — anything to make Republicans look eeevil and encourage everyone to forget that the fiscal future of the United States hangs in the balance. They’re capitalizing on all the uproar by adding speakers addressing “women’s issues” to their convention’s lineup, and I’m sure they’re all to happy to do so:

The Democratic National Convention announced Wednesday that it is adding 10 women to the speaking line-up.

Three of them are expected to squarely address abortion and contraception: the president of the leading abortion rights advocacy group, Nancy Keenan of NARAL Pro-Choice America; the president of Planned Parenthood Action Fund, Cecile Richards; and Sandra Fluke, the former Georgetown University law student who has been a prominent advocate for President Barack Obama‘s decision to require most employers to cover contraception for free in their health plans. …

The Democratic convention will also feature Lilly Ledbetter, whose suit for pay discrimination was blocked by the Supreme Court, prompting Congress to pass legislation making it easier to sue. That law was, named for Ms. Ledbetter, was the first bill signed by Mr. Obama.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I can’t take it!! Things are going so well with Romney/Ryan and then this idiot, Akin, has to open his mouth about “legitimate rape” and give the amoral Dems a bone to chew on. Why must we weather yet another dumba$$ storm. I am sick of these distractions. It has nothing to do with abortion. It has to do with self serving politicians, which the Dems are the leaders of.

gina4 on August 22, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Please do not bother to quote anty elected officials from CA until the entire state declares bankrupsy.

Fuquay Steve on August 22, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Babs Boxer: A walking bottle of ipecac.

teacherman on August 22, 2012 at 3:24 PM

“Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, ‘Thank God, I’m still alive.’ But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.”

– Barbara “Ma’am” Boxer

I think I am wiling to give Boxwer a pass on that one, I mean Dems are all for voting rights for the dead, and taxing the dead,

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on August 22, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Well, that is what she meant. That if the person were a republican when they were alive, now they are a democrat.

Sterling Holobyte on August 22, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Oiho and Chains!

faraway on August 22, 2012 at 3:25 PM

SICK>……….

vpaddy123 on August 22, 2012 at 3:26 PM

If she doesn’t know, then why is she trying to pontificate?

Pffft!

Liam on August 22, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I hope Charlotte, NC has enough condoms.
Sandra’s coming.

AllahsNippleHair on August 22, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Was she saying only men were in the Republican party? Otherwise, only twice married lesbians could hate their first wives.

tj4osu on August 22, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I fear they may be over scheduling this thing. It’s starting to sound like they will have more people on the stage than in the seats. I fear with an imbalance like that, the whole convention site might capsize, or something.

As a woman, I had no problem with Newt’s multiple marriages, and I don’t care what some guy from Missouri thinks about my superwoman powers over my eggs. When my daughter was seriously ill, I absolutely hated the surgeon who did the biopsy. He was a real jerk, and yet, he had a reputation as the best at what he did, so I kept my mouth shut and let him do his job. I couldn’t care less about whether the next president is the biggest misogynist in the world, I care if he can do what we need done to get this country out of the hands of the socialists and back on track.

Night Owl on August 22, 2012 at 3:28 PM

There’s nothing I can add about Barbara Boxer. She’s proven time and time again she’s not a real woman, but a real idiot.

sadatoni on August 22, 2012 at 3:29 PM

tj4osu on August 22, 2012 at 3:27 PM

The first gay couple (women) legally married here in NY is separated and filed for divorce, after a mere eight months wed.

Food for thought.

Liam on August 22, 2012 at 3:31 PM

What–no trolls here to back Boxer?

Liam on August 22, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I’ve been wondering about that for weeks now. Not Ann Romney specifically, but next Monday. If the networks are only covering 3 days worth of the Dems convention, wouldn’t equal time laws dictate that they only cover Tuesday-Thursday for the GOP?

They have to move her speech to Tuesday now. There’s no way you dump her on Monday and risk millions of people not being introduced to her.

Doughboy on August 22, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I heard that the networks would only cover an hour a day, except for the last day or something. I can not remember exactly, but it was abbreviated..if you have cable or C-Span you can watch it all, but neither of the conventions will be totally covered on the networks.

Terrye on August 22, 2012 at 3:33 PM

What–no trolls here to back Boxer?

Liam on August 22, 2012 at 3:33 PM

It is too early, they are not up yet..they tend to be nocturnal.

Terrye on August 22, 2012 at 3:34 PM

The bottled blonde hair made Boxer looked more hideous, and you thought that could not happen.

bayview on August 22, 2012 at 3:35 PM

1 : the female of the dog or some other carnivorous mammals
a : a lewd or immoral woman
b : a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman —sometimes used as a generalized term of abuse

3 : something that is extremely difficult, objectionable, or unpleasant

4 : complaint

Take yer pick

antipc on August 22, 2012 at 3:36 PM

…Barbara DumberThanA BoxOfRocks!

KOOLAID2 on August 22, 2012 at 3:36 PM

It is too early, they are not up yet..they tend to be nocturnal.

Terrye on August 22, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Oh, but they’re around. They can’t defend it yet, waiting on orders from their masters who are the ones making money by panhandling and don’t rise until 4PM.

Pffft! to them.

Liam on August 22, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Sterling Holobyte on August 22, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Yeppers!

Resist We Much on August 22, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Ms. Boxer, m’am, you have had your 15 minutes of fame. It is time to go. Please, really, it is way past time.

GoodAg77 on August 22, 2012 at 3:40 PM

…on public TV I heard braindead Barbara say… the ‘Stimulus’ packgage was an almost trillion dollar tax cut!
Oh…California!

KOOLAID2 on August 22, 2012 at 3:40 PM

athenadelphi, you won’t hear the end of “the war on women” once the election is over. My guess is that I won’t hear the end of that for the rest of my life.

And you’re sitting home on election day isn’t going to matter at all. The notion that you’re doing so because of election records being pulled if the regime wins – well, talk about lily-livered. I’m pretty much of a chicken myself, but if millions upon millions of us are going down for how we voted, well, I guess I’ll go down with them.

Alana on August 22, 2012 at 3:13 PM

athenadelphi is a new concern troll. He/she was honing his/her craft on last night’s QOTD.

a capella on August 22, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I really think the term “first wives” is a polygamy slam at Romney for being mormon. What other reason would she have to say “first wives” instead of “wives”?

jazzmo on August 22, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Honestly, that’s quite a bit of a stretch. She says republican politicians don’t love their moms and first wives.. She’s speaking in the plural – the sentence wouldn’t even be grammatically correct if she’d said “wife” – in fact, it would suggest that multiple politicians were sharing a single wife. That really would be polygamy. Reverse polygamy, anyway.

I do concede, however, that she’s a loathsome creature whose very exstence stands as a scathing ndictment of the huhman race.

RINO in Name Only on August 22, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Why is it that Women of the Democrat party either look like
the Wicked Witch in Wizard of Oz, or a Diesel mechanic?

ToddPA on August 22, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Where did I attack Mormons? Babs Boxer made the statement “first wives” as slam towards Mormonism, not me.

JPeterman on August 22, 2012 at 3:07 PM

It’s your imagination…Mormon’s (not saying you are one, I don’t know) but Mormon’s are like the “truthers” they see things that are not there.

right2bright on August 22, 2012 at 3:44 PM

jazzmo on August 22, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Because she is stupid…why attack a general for calling her “maa’m”? Because she is stupid.

There doesn’t have to be any other reason, she is just not bright.

right2bright on August 22, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Or maybe, they just don’t like “high risk for STD” skanks.

More plausible.

MichaelGabriel on August 22, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Because tossing live babies who survive the procedure into hospital waste bins is what civilized people do. Thank you Ma’am for clarifying the boundaries of “extreme”.

RobertE on August 22, 2012 at 3:46 PM

This is your mind on Botox

right2bright on August 22, 2012 at 3:46 PM

gina4 on August 22, 2012 at 3:22 PM

There, there, gina4, it’s going to be alright. Their chickens are coming out of the woodwork and home to roost. Every time they open their mouths, they look the fool. This is going to backfire, they are so overplaying their hand. Keep your wits about you,your powder dry, and keep the faith.

SailorMark on August 22, 2012 at 3:47 PM

She knows what a real woman is like she knows what a real black person is:

The only thing this old barnacle has ever accomplished is occasionally being mentioned as saying something dumb or outlandish. Well done Babs.

stout77 on August 22, 2012 at 3:47 PM

RINO in Name Only on August 22, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I would think she would simply say “Maybe they don’t like their moms or their wives. I don’t know what it is.”, I really don’t understand the reason for the word “first”.

jazzmo on August 22, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Meanwhile….

right2bright on August 22, 2012 at 3:48 PM

jazzmo on August 22, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Talking to all the single women who have been divorced…or just a mistake.

Every one is giving this goof ball too much credit…

right2bright on August 22, 2012 at 3:50 PM

How very sad that these women have made it their life’s work to see that as many unborn humans as possible are destroyed for any reason at any time and by the most cruelest methods possible. What decent person would want to listen to a bunch of speeches by such barbaric women?

Rose on August 22, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Democrats jumping shark mighty quick on this one.

rob verdi on August 22, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Babs and the rest of the Dems will overreach on this, and it will hurt them in Nov. from the Prez on down. Keep focused on the economy, jobs, spending, debt, and size of gubmint while spending less time in the circular firing squad. I predict it will end well.

fortcoins on August 22, 2012 at 3:52 PM

By the same token, do ‘first wives’ love their former husbands? It’s unlikely, since 63% of divorces are initiated by the women.

And then there’s that liberal feminist view that marriage is ‘legalized rape’.

How does Boxer want to box this?

I’m game. Any trolls around here want to debate me?

Liam on August 22, 2012 at 3:53 PM

What have we done as a nation to deserve people as worthless, corrupt and stupid as Barbara Boxer, with power over our lives and families.

We must repent.

And don’t even bring up Pelosi.

The two of them will probably live to be 110.

NoDonkey on August 22, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Boxer is just another whining liberal. She thinks what she does about Conservatives?

How about we ask about her Daddy issues instead?

And, how many times has she been divorced? And, what of her husband–is he a former SEAL or just another milquetoast who married into money like John Kerry?

Liam on August 22, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I can’t believe this freaking moron is my rep. She is utterly useless, unless of course we’re talking about driving CA, and the nation, off a fiscal/moral cliff. She is absolutely devoid of any honesty, character, or competence.

What has happened to my beautiful state?

ccrosby on August 22, 2012 at 3:57 PM

The two of them will probably live to be 110.

NoDonkey on August 22, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Long life isn’t always a blessing.

Liam on August 22, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Who is she the second or third wife of?

albill on August 22, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Nothing says “Love” like killing babies!

RJL on August 22, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Democrats get pissed about defining illegal vs legal rape?

I guess it is illegal only when it suits them to call it illegal. Because Planned Parenthood clearly gets federal subsidies to fund abortions for those who became pregnant when they were ‘under age’, more specifically, the pregnancies that are products of statutory rape.

Of course, if you are a liberal socialist Democrat, and a strong supporter of Planned Parenthood as identified above, then statutory rape must be the one type of rape that IS legal… because they certainly do not object to that.

Then again, this is the insane mixed personality disorder that exists for the Democrats in power. Just the same as those liberal socialist Democrats who consistently put the welfare of teachers’ unions above the needs of inner city African-American kids… by giving those children horrible urban public schools, and fighting the very parents of those children who would like their children to have an opportunity to leave the inner city through better schools via ‘choice’. So who are the real ‘racists’ and ‘uncle toms’ here? The non-liberal socialist Democrat or the liberal socialist Democrat?

Oh yes, did the word choice come up there? So fight for a woman’s right to ‘choose’, including if she had been raped ‘legally’, as long as Planned Parenthood makes money – and fight the right to choose for inner city parents trying to free their children of intellectual & economic slavery that liberal teachers’ unions perpetuate in shitty urban public schools.

At least I could deal with President Clinton, who meant the opposite of what he said:
“I did not have sex with Monica Lewinsky.”
“I did not inhale.”

I can’t deal with the current crop of scumbag liberal socialist communist wannabe Democrats.

If they win in November, this country will become more bankrupt – financially, ethically, and every other imaginable way – than ever before.

Danny on August 22, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Boxer should ask that question to Obama and Clinton.

lilium479 on August 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Food for thought.

Liam on August 22, 2012 at 3:31 PM

There is nothing called LOVE among homosexuals… It is all based on LUST… once the LUST is gone they move on to another person to LUST for… It is that simple…

mnjg on August 22, 2012 at 4:29 PM

As sick as I am of all this distraction politics, the Democrats over playing this war on women bs is really amusing.
Their convention ought to be pretty funny as only the die hard leftists are buying into this crap.

ORconservative on August 22, 2012 at 4:29 PM

There doesn’t have to be any other reason, she is just not bright.

Bless her heart. (See Ace of Spades for dicussion of what I just said :-)

LouisianaLightning on August 22, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Awesome! I hope they talk up eugenics, too.

John the Libertarian on August 22, 2012 at 4:31 PM

This election is not going to be about Bain Capital, Romney tax returns, abortion, or any other stupid distraction the liberals are coming up with no matter how hard they and their media try… This election is going to be about the economy, jobs, debt, Obamacare, and of course Obama utterly failed record as a President… At the end when the voters go to the polls on November 6 2012 the majority of them are going to ask themselves the simplest but most important question: “Do we want four more years of this Crap?”…Their answer would be “No, hell No”…

mnjg on August 22, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I don’t understand why some person with the right to speak at the same time doesn’t rebut these kind of statements. Good lord how hard would be for some Republican at the meeting to turn this comment into a YouTube moment by pointing out how absurd it is. We get the statement from Mitch McConnell how the right honorable lady is mistaken or some horrible weak comeback that doesn’t even address what was said in the first place.

Conan on August 22, 2012 at 4:33 PM

mnjg on August 22, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I agree. Being gay is about sex. If it wasn’t, gays wouldn’t be so big on ‘coming out’.

Liam on August 22, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Shame the headaches Moms (parents in general, really) will have to go through, since the Democrat convention will require credentials for children and will provide no childcare of any kind.

How’s that war on women go again? If Republicans don’t like their moms, apparently Democrats don’t like moms at all.

LINK

Sgt Steve on August 22, 2012 at 4:34 PM

gina4 on August 22, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Relax…

mnjg on August 22, 2012 at 4:35 PM

LINK

Sgt Steve on August 22, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Liberal feminists resent when men open doors for them.

That tells me liberal feminists hate their fathers and, by extension, all men. But that’s okay with them, while men being gentlemen is ‘misogynistic’.

Go figure.

Liam on August 22, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Well, they can’t pound the facts (he failed miserably at coping with a down economy), and they can’t pound the law (O-Care is a disaster that most of the country hates), so they have to pound the table (look, over there, a Republican hates women)!

Another Drew on August 22, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Seriously, can we now just start running ads explicitly calling Obama a Socialist Communist. Hells between Van Jones and his “spread the wealth” mentality there is enough evidence to support the assertion.

heretic on August 22, 2012 at 4:56 PM

gina4 on August 22, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Yeah Gina4, you and me seem to be the new “concern” trolls and are told to relax.
I guess the next thing after Relax, (out of the some people’s mouths will be), lay back and go with it as you know you’re getting rolled.

Good grief.
PS: nice summary to my lengthier post.

athenadelphi on August 22, 2012 at 4:58 PM

GOP if you want to win, please pivot to Obama’s despicable record on partial birth abortion and infanticide to make him defend that ugly record along with his failing economic record.

Start here: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/290764/clarifying-obamas-vote-born-alive-peter-kirsanow

Akin’s campaign will take care of it self when his money & support dry up…..he’ll get out, the GOP will either win or lose Missouri narrowly. My guess is we will win it with an Akin replacement.

The Palin backed candidate is the absolute best option. And it would be a brilliant use of Sarah Palin’s power for Republicans because pro-life women adore her so it won’t be viewed as a rebuke to pro-life conservatives for their beliefs because some who are defending Akin are defending him for no other reason but to defend pro-life beliefs at all costs, it’s their mission.

Sarah on GVS last night was very passionate about this and it’s the best I’ve seen from her in a very long time. It was also a beautiful display of intelligence and passion symmetrically talking about a very good strategy to win.

sheryl on August 22, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I don’t know how this communist sympathizer keeps getting re-elected except that it is CA. maybe that says it all(I escaped quite a few years ago)
In the 80′s her,Pelozi,Rangel and 26 other red Dems were called the “Congressional Pink Party for siding with the Santanistas.
She is for Cuba,China,Iran and every other dictatorship in the world, human trash the Washington Swamp needs to be really drained, hope we can do it this year.

New blood ( Tea Party Types) and TERM LIMITS.

concernedsenior on August 22, 2012 at 5:03 PM

This happens a lot. A conservative says something stupid, and the liberals say even stupider things to express their outrage.

John the Libertarian on August 22, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I forgot to add that it should not be Mitt or Paul to bring up Obama’s abortion philosophy it should be Newt.

Newt should be on every station by tomorrow doing what he did in the presidential debate when he brilliantly brought up Obama’s ugly record on infanticide. Have Newt bring up the ugly Obama record on partial birth abortion as well.

Newt is perfect for the job.

Not only is it bare knuckle punch that I don’t think Chicago would be expecting let alone be able to punch back at but it will also add to Obama’s unfavorability, I gurantee it.

Every liberal girlfriend I’ve explained to how a partial birth abortion is performed and that Obama opposed a ban on such an ugly practice they shrink and are rendered silient.

Because they know these two practices are ugly no matter what your political belief is.

sheryl on August 22, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Sounds to me like a war on MEN coming from the liberals that just seem to be a bunch of sissies and would not know a real man if they were even remotely interested in one.

j bo on August 22, 2012 at 5:45 PM

I am not pregnant, I am not LGBT or otherwise gay, I do not need free birth control, nor an abortion. I buy my own food, pay my own rent, utilities, cell, tattoos, iphone, iPad, iPod, nikes booze, gas etc, so why would I ever need a liberal democrat. I am very capable.

j bo on August 22, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Newt should be on every station by tomorrow…

sheryl on August 22, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Speaking of Newt… He’s released his delegates.

Dr. Paul?

** crickets chirping **

socalcon on August 22, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Conservatives need to rent some of those big electronic billboards and show 24-7 what a partial birth abortion looks like. Most people do not have a clue of what is involved until you explain it to them and then they deny it and they say no way, YES WAY!

j bo on August 22, 2012 at 5:50 PM

j bo on August 22, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I think Personal Ads on Hot Air is against the TOS.

socalcon on August 22, 2012 at 5:50 PM

yes, Ma’am

deimos on August 22, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Where’s the outrage by Mitt Romney?” Boxer asked, “There is a sickness out there in the Republican Party, and I’m not kidding.”

Here, fool:

“[Akin's] comments on rape are insulting, inexcusable, and, frankly, wrong. Like millions of other Americans, we found them to be offensive.”

- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan

“As I said yesterday, Todd Akin’s comments were offensive and wrong and he should very seriously consider what course would be in the best interest of our country. Today, his fellow Missourians urged him to step aside, and I think he should accept their counsel and exit the Senate race.”

- Mitt Romney

Resist We Much on August 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Exactly! The GOP has responded to this faster and more decisively than any misstep by any of their members in the past, and she’s still going to pretend nothing’s been done?

Sockpuppet Politic on August 22, 2012 at 6:30 PM

1. Aiken’s comments were stupid, not criminal. If making stupid comments were a crime Joe Biden would be serving a ‘Life’ Sentence right now.

2. Judging an entire group based on the actions or comments of a few individuals is called ‘stereotyping, a baised, and in this case – political, form of PREJUDICE.

3. If we COULD judge an entire group by the idiotic comments made by that group’s members, then – based on comments made by President Obama & VP biden, we can assume ALL Democrats believe there are 57 states, that the U.S. government built the INTERCONTINENTAL railroad, that we are living in the 20th century, & that Romney/ryan & all the GOP want to put every black American ‘back in chains’. good Lord!

easyt65 on August 22, 2012 at 6:34 PM

4) What we DO – FACTUALLY – know, however, is that the entire ‘GOP War on Women’ is nothing more than a political diversionary tactic devised to divert Americans’ attention away from the fact that President Obama violated the Constitution, specifically the 1st Amendment, through his Obamacare mandate that requires medical facilities run by Religious organizations to provide contraceptives AND ABORTION-INDUCING DRUGS! Obama underestimated the backbone of the religious community, and as a result of the huge backlash that began as a result of this mandate the Obama administration invdented this whole ‘GOP War on Women’ nonsense!

Pathetically, women – Democrats in positions of power – like Barbara Boxer are more loyal to the Democratic Party than to women…or even the NATION. She has no problem throwing women under the proverbial bus and making these false claims in order to carry out the false attacks, further dividing this nation, for the benefit of her party. she turns a blind eye to the REAL issues and REAL attacks and descrimination against women that her precious DNc is perpetrating:

5) The current unemployment rate is at a reported 8.3%…for a record 43+ months…NOT counting those who have left the job market & those who are ‘under-employed’ (which would make the REAL unemployment rate in the double-digits). The unemployment rate for women under the Obama administration is HIGHER, a reported 8.5%. (At least women can’t complain as loudly as blacks, whose unemployment rate is reportedly 14% — looks like the women weren’t the only ones left behind by Obama…)

But WAIT…there’s more…

easyt65 on August 22, 2012 at 6:45 PM

If Boxer & her fellow Democrats wanted to, they could also tell you about GENDER-BASED WAGE DESCRIMINATION UNDER OBAMA…

6) Records indicate that women working in the Obama administration are paid 18% LESS than the men. Women gat paid 77 CENTS for every dollar the men get paid, resulting in hundreds of thousands of dollars lost over the course of equal careers.

FURTHERMORE….

7) From 2006 – 2008 the Federal Govt prosecuted a reported 11 law suits for gender-based wage descrimination against women. From 2009 – 2011 the Obama administration has filed less than 1/3rd of the number of gender-based wage descrimination law suits. Then again, when the current administration is PERPETRATING gender-based wage descrimination against women it is kinda hard to bring such a law suit up againstanyone else!

Much like claiming to champion minority rights, promising to buy individuals kitchens etc if Obama got elected than dropping them like a hot rock after the election was over (that’s what I would call a 14% unemployment rate for blacks), the Obama administration seeks to hide behind the false claim of championing womens’ rights….while descriminating against them…in order to get more votes in November.

easyt65 on August 22, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Hannity loves to play this 2008 audio clip in which Obama makes the moronic claim that the GOP wants dirtier air and dirtier water. Barbara Boxer’s comment was just as moronic. Boxer doesn’t truly believe that the (entire) GOP hates their moms or wives….she is just playing the ‘Political GAME’. While VP Biden and Aiken are completely alike in the fact that they obviously open up their mouths at times to have stupid comments fly out without an intention to do so, that is also the difference between Aiken and Obama/Boxer, who INTENTIONALLY spews forth moronic comments designed to incite voters and stir up cr@p. Instead of falling for it and doing what they expect, it is about time Americans get fed up with it and – no matter what party you belong to – roll your eyes and tell politicians after they make comments like this, “Oh, SHUT UP” and walk away (from them at the voting booth).

easyt65 on August 22, 2012 at 7:04 PM

What would someone hatched from an egg like a reptile know of loving her mother? Eating her, maybe, but not loving her.

madmonkphotog on August 22, 2012 at 7:21 PM

If Barbara Boxer was my mother or wife, I’d have to agree.

CTimbo on August 22, 2012 at 7:36 PM

People are always urging the old male fuddy-duddy senators and reps to retire, so here’s some equality treatment:

When is this geezer, old fart, old coot gonna retire? And while Boxer is at it, she can take the older fart, older coot, bigger geezer Diane Feinstein with her. Oh, and don’t forget the dingbat geezer, old fart, old coot Pelosi. Let’s make it a kooky Californitrifecta and kick these old bats back to the west coast. No more screwball crackpot weirdo ninny nutbrained old maid old fogey females. Your days are past. You’re outta touch. Beat it!

Isn’t it ironic how so many of us can’t wait to retire and yet these old poop stick-in-the-mud fusspots don’t know when to leave!

stukinIL4now on August 22, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Boxer shorts.

Sherman1864 on August 22, 2012 at 7:53 PM

If they’re anything like you Ma’am, you may be correct.

chewmeister on August 22, 2012 at 9:25 PM

stukinIL4now on August 22, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Kalifornia. Stuck on stupid.

chewmeister on August 22, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Or maybe Romney and Ryan don’t like liberal women running their mouths to a bunch of baby killers, when they should be in the kitchen cooking for the family and cleaning house, where they belong.

What a crock.

la.rt.wngr on August 22, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Nah, we just don’t like dried up old liberal whores like you, boxhead.

Wolfmoon on August 22, 2012 at 10:08 PM

An email sent to Ms. Boxer this morning before I went to sleep because I work nights:

Dear Ma’am,

I’m a fifty-six year old Republican, who observed my seventy-nine year old Republican father remain married to his high-school sweetheart for 59 years. I loved my mother deeply, and remain married to my first wife after more then 25 years, another woman I deeply love and do so more each and every day I’m with her. So why, again, do I hate women?

Still awaiting a reply……doubt I’ll get one…..

Vntnrse on August 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Maybe Republicans Democrats just don’t like their moms daughters or wives sons or something.

How else do you explain the act of hiring someone to rip your own children from the womb before they even take their first breath and kill them then actually call it medical treatment?

Dollayo on August 23, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Barbara Boxer perfectly personifies the intellectual rot of white liberals in California. She reminds me of so many smug, “enlightened,” “educated” white in California whose hearts bleed your wallet. Idiot.

How is it that both Senators for two decades have been liberal white city women, when there are so many conservatives in the state?

If democracy still functions, then the time is ripe for the rest of California to break away from the coast and form a new state.

Feinstein is a bit better, but still toes the party line.

cane_loader on August 23, 2012 at 4:27 AM

Yeah you dont know what it is, so you make something up ya’ lying sack of dog crap.

TX-96 on August 23, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Senator Ma’am Box-of-Rocks is at it agian

RSbrewer on August 23, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Smug, self-involved, arrogant……

Yeah, that’s Boxer.

itsspideyman on August 23, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Well, you don’t understand because you are a Liberal troll! Keep drinking the cool aid…it’s all you know. As for what Republicans think is WAYYYY beyond your or any other Libs comprehension. Go play with your witchy friend “Blinky” Pelosi, and do something to earn your pay for a change…like count each other’s wrinkles!! Just don’t think ’cause when you do, you smoke up the joint! :D

Dawgwood on August 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

ANTI-MORMON SLUR ALERT! Babs makes a reference to Romney and Co. not liking their “first wives”. “First wives” is terminology from Warren Jeffs’ polygamist FLDS sect, not the mainstream LDS, referring to senior/head wife in a polygamous marriage.

kd6rxl on August 24, 2012 at 9:52 AM