The Ed Morrissey Show: Matt Lewis

posted at 1:31 pm on August 20, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

The Ed Morrissey Show returns to its normal schedule today at 3 pm ET, this time with The Daily Caller’s Matt Lewis.  We’ll talk about the latest from the campaign trail, including whether Todd Akin can survive his misstep in Missouri, plus all the latest from the presidential race!

The Ed Morrissey Show and its dynamic chatroom can be seen on the permanent TEMS page — be sure to join us, and don’t forget to keep up with the debate on my Facebook page, too!  You can also register for free at Ustream to participate in our raucous live-chat sessions. (And if the log-in prompt doesn’t come up in the chat box below, use this link instead.)

Video streaming by Ustream

Video streaming by Ustream

Keep praying that Marizela Perez will be found, and peace brought to her family.

Update: I changed the front-page graphic to one that I received from my good friend and OOTD illustrator, Chris Muir of Day By Day.  Chris holds an annual fundraiser to keep the adventures of Sam, Zed, Jan, and Damon coming.  Chris, whose artwork has enhanced the OOTD feature since its inception for Hot Air readers, uses the funds raised for only the continuance of DBD.  As always, the fundraiser has many fabulous gifts available at whatever level one chooses to donate.  If you’re thinking about donating at the Jan/Damon level or above, you’ll get a Last Supper Red vs Blue magnet, which has depictions of personalities from New Media — myself included.  Donating at the Anatoly Level will get you a 9×15 print of the artwork.  Dig deep and be part of supporting the one of the best New Media cartoonists in the biz!

Comments

Yeah but — who’s the suit?

Axe on August 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I still want to know why Ed was delivering a baby on the front page pic the past few weeks.
Welcome back to broadcasting Ed.

hopeful on August 20, 2012 at 1:49 PM

lol — now that’s just not fair. I make my comment and then the picture changes and my comment makes no sense. I should get to change my comment too. :)

Axe on August 20, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Like the new front page sketch, very good and spot on. Muir is really talented, and I have certainly contributed and hope others do as well.

TXUS on August 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM

As a fan of DBD, I enjoy the biting commentary that Chris Muir brings to the table every day.

The fact that Sam is hotter’n a two-dollar pistol has nothing to do with it. :)

itsspideyman on August 20, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Faster than a newspaper! More powerful than a cable news network! Able to leap to correct conclusions in a single post!

“Look! On the internet!”

“It’s a website!”

“It’s a blog!”

“It’s Super Hot Air!”

BigGator5 on August 20, 2012 at 2:13 PM

“You’re just a blogger.”

davidk on August 20, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I like the new graphic. Very cool.

When do get to see one of Allahpundit? ;-)

ITguy on August 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM

When do get to see one of Allahpundit? ;-)

ITguy on August 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Heh. He’ll need a masked version. Or at least some glasses.

Axe on August 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I just wanted to say that’s a terrible Photoshop job >:[

Kanyin on August 20, 2012 at 3:31 PM

— Fmr. Senator Kit Bond dragged out of retirement
— Fmr. Senator Jim Talent dragged out of retirement
— Fmr. Senator John Ashcroft dragged out of retirement
— Someone who can self-fund

Robert_Paulson on August 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM

blammm on August 20, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Glad to see you back Ed! I hope you’re feeling SUPER now that you have your surgery out of the way!

Liberty or Death on August 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Very glad to hear of your swift and continuing recovery, Ed.

thatsafactjack on August 20, 2012 at 4:06 PM