Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads

posted at 8:01 am on August 19, 2012 by Allahpundit

Wall-to-wall professional flacks make this morning’s line-up one of the most dismal Sunday yakfests in ages. The lowlight: Noted Obama campaign spokesliar Stephanie Cutter does battle with Romney aides Eric Fehrnstrom and Kevin Madden on CNN and ABC, respectively. Look for guest host Jake Tapper to press her on how everyone in the world apparently misunderstood Biden’s racial pander about “chains.”

If you’re not up for that, tune to CBS and enjoy as Rudy Giuliani continues to gently remind the nation that Biden’s a moron. The full schedule via the LA Times:

State of the Union Medicare; taxes; 2012 election: Romney advisor: Eric Fehrnstrom; Obama advisor Stephanie Cutter. Romney-Ryan Ticket; combative tone of campaigns: former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.). Moderator: Jim Acosta…

Meet the Press Tone of campaigns: Gov. Martin O’Malley (D-Md.); Gov. Bob McDonnell (R-Va.). Panel: Mayor Kasim Reed (D-Atlanta); Senate nominee Ted Cruz (R-Texas); E.J. Dionne; Peggy Noonan; Chuck Todd.

This Week 2012 campaign: Obama advisor Stephanie Cutter; Romney advisor Kevin Madden. Sen. Patrick J. Toomey (R-Pa.); Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.). Panel: Author Neil Barofsky (“Bailout”); Austan Goolsbee; Grover Norquist; Kimberley Strassel. Moderator Jake Tapper.

Fox News Sunday 2012 campaign: Romney campaign advisor Ed Gillespie; Obama campaign advisor Robert Gibbs. Obama campaign advisor Stuart Stevens. Panel: Bill Kristol; Joe Trippi; Karl Rove; former Sen. Evan Bayh (D-Ind.)…

Face the Nation 2012 campaign: Obama supporter Sen. Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.); Mitt Romney supporter former Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R-N.Y.). Taxes: Grover Norquist, Americans for Tax Reform; Neera Tanden, Center for American Progress. Outside spending on campaigns: Kim Barker, Propublica. Panel: John Dickerson; Niall Ferguson, Newsweek; Jeff Zeleny, the New York Times; Nia Malika-Henderson.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Obama and Romney go back and forth with the lead on Rasmussen… It’s par for the course. That being said Obama still has a -16 rating… and can’t break 50%…

sandee on August 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Putting that, that thing Stephanie Cutter out there is a huge mistake.
AND I LOVE IT !!
She, like Slow Joe are gifts that keep on a giving.
Methinks that King Barack the Growth Slayer is so full of himself that he can’t see the forest for the trees on so many issues that it boils down to his narcissism and belief that enough people still adore him. It’s not just ideological, it’s pathological.
And, to come full circle, we arrive at the pathological liar Steffie Cutter.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on August 19, 2012 at 10:49 AM

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Bmore? LOL

Flora Duh on August 19, 2012 at 10:51 AM

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Good to see you know how to post on the CORRECT thread.You’re a college professor . Sh*t -scary.

Poor little ScumBag. Good morning you inhumane puke.

Hey did you have tell me how many dead unborn humans are enough? When will you speak up for the 50 % of black unborn children who have their lives snuffed out? You’re bought. You and I know it. Thanks buddy.

CW on August 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM

And Romney is about to lead us to the Promised Land. I don’t think so.

technopeasant on August 19, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Are they polling the million new Illegals B.O. just signed up? I’m trying to guess whether they registered to vote first and then applied for their card, or vice versa:-)

Judicial Watch filed suit over this.

bluefox on August 19, 2012 at 10:59 AM

In other words, under Bush stimulus works. Under Obama it doesn’t. Again, I know I know. This isn’t about any actual facts or about any actual principles, this is about how cute Paul Ryan looks while hanging out with his mother in Florida and getting white seniors to trust him more than Obama. Fine, whatever. But it just goes to show how cynical the GOP is. Et tu principled conservatives?

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Why do you make a point of saying “white” seniors? What does their skin color have to do with anything? What is your obsession with race?

Injecting race into your arguments just detracts from whatever other points you are trying to make. Obviously you’re suggesting that white people are more likely to agree with Paul Ryan because they are supposedly racist. However, the truly racist ones are like you, who sees everything in terms of skin color. Sounds like you have some kind of chip on your shoulder. The other day you were trying to make the case that the growth of suburbs was nearly all due to white people’s racism. It’s laughable.

Anyway, I’m sick of the apparent acceptability of using the term “white” in a disparaging way or suggesting that being white is something for which we should feel guilty or ashamed.

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM

guiliani saying that biden not smart enough to be one step away from the presidency after his chains. f. chuck says its a personal thing. back in 08 biden said noun, verb, 911 is all you hear from giuliani. f. chuck thinks that giuliani has never been the same man psycholgically since that day.

s. cutter and f. chuck have the same eyes.

renalin on August 19, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Rudy is a national hero for the work he did during and after 9/11. It’d be nice for these liberal scum to show him some respect.

And before that he was great mayor. He cleaned up the bums, decreased crimbe, created a ton of new jobs, and even though he was pro choice under him adoptions increased while abortions decreased.

Too bad Rudy put all his eggs in the Fla basket a few years ago, would’ve made a good president.

LevinFan on August 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I’d rather go pump my septic tank.

kringeesmom on August 19, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Threadwinner of the week!

herm2416 on August 19, 2012 at 8:27 AM

..weeks! Weeks! Weeks, I tell ya, I been using this metaphor and some johnny come lately swoops in and snatches the prize? (rogerb, our resident archivist will back me up on this claim, I am sure.) Miffed, I am; I think I have no choice but to go out an clean out my septic tank!

*hrumph*

Anyone steals my line about cold anchovy pizza for breakfast and I’ll just hold my breath until I turn blue!

The War Planner on August 19, 2012 at 11:04 AM

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM

This is true…and it never seems to occur to people like libfreeordie that it might be considered racist is 90+% of the African Americans in this country vote for Obama because of his race..oh no sirreee.

Terrye on August 19, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Did you make this comment from church? Just say’n.

Flora Duh on August 19, 2012 at 10:15 AM

My comment was made 10:08 Eastern; which is 7:08 Pacific…where I live. Church starts in another 45 minutes out here.

jbh45 on August 19, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Unfortunately, it seems the Democrats and the Barry/Axelrod cahoots have many more shameless liars and propaganda machines at the ready.

bayview on August 19, 2012 at 11:08 AM

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Bmore? LOL

Flora Duh on August 19, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Glad you hi-lighted that part, I missed it first time:-)

Just shaking my head at the ‘gill.

I bet that’s news to Bmore, LOL

bluefox on August 19, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Obama/Biden ticket… sigh , No one really understands us.. We just have to get better at getting our message out.. That’s not what we meant..

How about your a couple of frackin idiots…

RockyJ. on August 19, 2012 at 11:08 AM

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I didn’t use white in a disparaging way. I used it to accurately describe the voting demographic that the Ryan-Other Guy campaign is trying to maximize in order to win the 2012 election, its also that same demographic who delivered Congress to the GOP in the 2010 midterms. The question is why are *you* scared of that fact. You clearly are insecure about that, I’m not. I’m also not insecure in the fact that 90%+ of black voters are going to vote for Obama. Demographics is destiny in electoral politics, pretending otherwise doesn’t make it go away.

This is a massive logic fallacy. For example if I were to say “black people all have dark skin” and in the next sentence I were to say “1+1=2″ the former statement about race does not invalidate the fact that 1+1 does in fact = 2. So if I use the word “white” in a paragraph that is otherwise about how 2002 Paul Ryan basically wrote 2012 Obama campaign speeches about the importance of federal stimulus to economic growth the later argument is not invalidated by my use of the word “white.” Perhaps what you’re describing is your own irritation with me pointing out that white seniors are a key demographic and it prevents you from thinking clearly about the issue?

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Terrye on August 19, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I used to think that but then I realized that the libs always get about 90% or so of the black vote.

LevinFan on August 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Nothing matters but the handfull of swing states now. National polls will stay in the 40′s for BO and MR. Look for R&R to team up again and stay that way. They are much stronger together than apart and will be able to cover the 1/2 dozen swing states they need to by election day.

gracie on August 19, 2012 at 11:12 AM

The War Planner on August 19, 2012 at 11:04 AM

LOL I won’t steal your pizza line, as I hate anchovies! Had a Greek salad with those once, ugh!!

bluefox on August 19, 2012 at 11:13 AM

CW on August 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I don’t know what the alleged professor libfree teaches, but all sociology/women’s studies/ethnic studies types sound like him/her. If you’ve heard one, you’ve heard them all. They’re all about “structural racism” and the harm of so-called white privilege. They look for racism under every rock because they can’t face reality about group inequalities (i.e., the differences are really just the result of cultural differences) and they need to find something to blame.

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 11:18 AM

bluefox on August 19, 2012 at 11:13 AM

..sanity is restored here at the WP residence. O.K., NOW I need to head out to the back to clean the septic tank!

The War Planner on August 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 11:18 AM

You do realize that defenders of white privilege made that same argument in support of Jim Crow prior to federal intervention in 64 and 65 right?

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

…does anybody have any Depends?…I think I’m sh!tting my shorts!…OMG!…………I’m cheering bluegill on!…
Call EMS!
Tell them to bring the ‘paddles’!

KOOLAID2 on August 19, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Spokesliar against Etch-A-Sketch? How did that work?

Cindy Munford on August 19, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Oh, and it’s spelled catty.

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM

You would certainly know. Lol! You are just too easy to bait. Funny!

Bmore on August 19, 2012 at 11:28 AM

And, to come full circle, we arrive at the pathological liar Steffie Cutter.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on August 19, 2012 at 10:49 AM

When I want to carp about future President Romney’s people I think about the gang who came in to slave the world in 2008. (l is deliberate)

Our Messiah can’t pick apostles.

IlikedAUH2O on August 19, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Oh, almost forgot. Bread ball? Lol!

Bmore on August 19, 2012 at 11:29 AM

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 11:18 AM

why did romney choose to fight on medicare now, when he had the economy argument sewn up? now we look like the party of no and the dems the party of yes.

worse, the dems are upbeat about the economy and promise things now. we are down on the economy yet our promises don’t come to fruition till years down the road. in the meantime we suffer. thats understandble to you and me, we understand delayed gratification, but to your average democrat?

renalin on August 19, 2012 at 11:32 AM

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Another fallacious argument. You’re the queen!!!

Hey why don’t you stand up for the thousands of black babies who have their lives snuffed out EVERY SINGLE DAY in this country? That check of yours keeps you silent. What a puke.

CW on August 19, 2012 at 11:32 AM

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Bmore? LOL

Flora Duh on August 19, 2012 at 10:51 AM

The gilled one hopes I will be insulted by such an assertion. Lol! ; )

Bmore on August 19, 2012 at 11:32 AM

We need Football back on Sunday mornings.

Since we don’t, I’ll have to go scrub algae off the new-used pontoon boat. Much more edifying than Talking Heads.

trigon on August 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM

renalin on August 19, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Blah, blah, blah. Your posts are pure drivel. Only idiots think this is only about Medicare. (as if you can separate it from the economy anyway).

CW on August 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Romney and Ryan are appealing to voters by discussing the issues in a race-neutral way. They appeal to our concern about the future and our desire to turn around the economy. You say they are relying on white voters, but in reality they are relying on sensible and rational voters who are able and willing to examine the issues in an intelligent way. The fact that you suggest they are going after whites, in particular, suggests that you don’t believe blacks are capable of or willing to take off their racial filter googles and consider the policy positions of both tickets.

The difference is that Obama and Biden are using racially-charged messages in order to fire up black voters who embarrassingly voted for Obama by huge margins 4 years ago. Most of these black voters needed only to look at the skin colors of the candidates in order to make their decision. They saw a white candidate and a black candidate, and more than 90% of the blacks went with the black candidate. You aren’t going to tell me that all of them agree with or could even tell you what Obama’s policies are. Obama knows this is how some voters operate, and he is trying to encourage them. That is what’s shameful.

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Libfree loves him some racism. In fact the racism of Planned Parenthood’s founder that has led to the deaths of millions of unborn black children just makes him oh sooooo ….err…..er….silent. what a puke.

CW on August 19, 2012 at 11:42 AM

All the MSM will genuflect to The Won’s people because they want intereviews.

Cindy Munford on August 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I think it’s interesting how some non-white groups like Koreans come over here, face tremendous racism from blacks in particular, yet still run circles around certain groups. Yep, they come over, sometimes with very little, yet in the span of 25 they’re sending their kids to MIT. Nope, cultural differences are totally irrelevant, right? It’s just all about “white privilege” and structural racism.

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM

bluegill

She’s a racist, that’s why. Duh.

xblade on August 19, 2012 at 11:48 AM

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM

If you wrote a paragraph of those two sentences back to back it would be nonsensical. Oh wait…that describes all of your posts anyway. Sorry, I forgot.

Deanna on August 19, 2012 at 12:07 PM

bluefox on August 19, 2012 at 11:13 AM

The War Planner on August 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Well, you could do like I do sometimes. If I have something I’ve put off doing and am asked about it, I usually say, I thot about it:-)

bluefox on August 19, 2012 at 12:10 PM

You have to admit, as fluff media goes, The National Enquirer did a job on John Edwards. I’m not sure the administration should encourage more people to want “scoops”.

Cindy Munford on August 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM

LevinFan on August 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Not really. Eisenhower got 44% of the black vote. Needless to say that was a long time ago and Democrats have had the black vote pretty much tied up…they have not had such a huge portion of the black vote as we have seen with Barack Obama. The most we can hope for this time is that all those black voters out there who are unhappy with Obama will just stay home..but they will probably vote for him anyway.

Terrye on August 19, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Just saw Stephanie Cutter- Wow!
I mean , WOW….Joseph Goebbels thinks that you’re a hack.

jjshaka on August 19, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Sigh. Never understand why some immature women like you act out like that. It’s not very becoming. For one day can you try to refrain from childish insults? Oh, and it’s spelled catty.

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Your reply would have been much more effective if you had addressed what she posted – rather than engaging in childish insults.
Or were you saving that for a later post?

Solaratov on August 19, 2012 at 12:29 PM

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

It really helped you people out huh? Maxine, Charlie, Sheila and Hank come to mind. They have done so much to make life better.

arnold ziffel on August 19, 2012 at 12:34 PM

This is a massive logic fallacy.

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Project much. liveasaslaveanddie?

You’re an idiot. Even for a leftoid drone, you are an idiot of exceptional idiocy.
(and you lie, spin and quibble a lot, too.)

The affirmative action committee at the school at which you allegedly “teach” must cringe with remorse and regret every time your name is mentioned.

Solaratov on August 19, 2012 at 12:42 PM

what a female himmler would look like.

All the dems would have adjusted quickly to the “facist” regime.

Spread hate and discontent. Couch is at concern for the less fortunately. Substitute Tea partiers and republicans as Jews and Gypsies, and them mentally and physically challenged.

Develop schools that teach important subjects such as getting along with others, making sure there are no winners or losers and developing important topics such as obama’s significant achievements. lower the standardized tests to the point that anyone can pass.

Forget teaching minor subjects such as math, science and American history.

acyl72 on August 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Democrats did, yes. But what does that have to do with anything?

Um… Who is this libfree idiot? Did I miss a meeting?

Irritable Pundit on August 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM

LevinFan on August 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Bought and paid for with your money – through handouts and giveaways.
And they never even notice the chains with which they have voluntarily shackled themselves.

Solaratov on August 19, 2012 at 12:47 PM

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 11:36 AM

The soft racism of lowered expectations.

Solaratov on August 19, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Stephanie ‘Daisy’ Cutter may be a lying hack but I don’t see Andrea Saul showing up on my Sunday morning shows in the near future.

Bensonofben on August 19, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Never ceases to amaze me how utterly stupid people can be….

ultracon on August 19, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Hey, lib…

You say:

Look, just because your guy actively, publicly, and self-admiddetly panders to non-white groups, playing to each individually in the hopes of cobbling together a 50.1% majority legally or otherwise, that does NOT mean that Romney/Ryan are actively going out to campaign specifically to whites (or “non-other” if you prefer.)

The fact that Dear Leader and his party specifically targets individual demographics as a primary campaign approach does not mean that the other side has to play it the same way.

It’s like when we say “reduce taxes for ALL Americans, because that is good for ALL Americans” you blinderized voices on the left say “There they go favoring the rich again…” And only when they are about to expire, to revert to previous DEMOCRAT rates, do you scream out “The Republicans are holding the middle class hostage, threatining to raise their rates.”

So how is it that when we lower rates for everybody we only lower then for the rich? And when they might be raised we are only raising them on the middle class? Is it not just as intellectually honest to say that when Republicans implemented the Bush tax cuts that they targeted the middle class, and now that they are threatening to not renew them they are seeing to raise them on the wealthy? It must be so.

The more the left focuses on this group versus that group, and not on what’s best for America as a whole, they will continue to beclown themselves. And, bad news for Bozo… more and more Americans are seeing that every day.

JohnD13 on August 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Serves them right!

Cutter just demoted the press corpses to the entertainment level.

It’s perfect. They all eat Obama’s sh*t, mistaking it for Beluga caviar. Good job, morons. She served it to you on a platinum platter, the witch.

Enjoy it, you harlots in the old media.

Schadenfreude on August 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM

On a rare occasion, you have to jump in where credit is due a comment. I have many, many Korean friends and you do have to admire how they consistancy make the American Dream their own. Most live more unassuming lives to be able to afford things the gilled one is talking about here. They live within their means. For one, they buy modest new or used cars that they take good care of. More modest homes that a centralized family family lives in and they take care of their elders.

Not sure I’d make the leap of saying they’re facing tremendous racist from Black Americans, but I still greatly admire our entire Asian American community.

hawkdriver on August 19, 2012 at 2:25 PM

That black vs korean racism was plainly evident in L.A. around the King riots. The koreans then ran most of the food and booze stores in the black neighborhoods. They were specifically targeted. And the Koreans stood to with firearms to defend themselves and their property.

Stephanie Cutter is a crazy nasty piece of work. Where did that monster come from? She’s like Kirsten Powers’ evil twin.

rayra on August 19, 2012 at 2:40 PM

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Well paint gills on me and call me a fish. Keep up posts like this and we’ll promote you from troll status with honors.

Funny how cultural differences like not worshiping drug-dealers and fathering unwanted children all over the place can lead to success, isn’t it? Not to mention not insulting successful students as ‘acting white’.

MelonCollie on August 19, 2012 at 3:45 PM

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Three newsflashes, Libbie. One, the Senate is still controlled by Democrats, which is 1/2 of the Congress you delusionally believe was “delivered to the GOP.” Secondly, considering Obama would never have won without the support of whites, it is fallacious to ascribe the 2010 House shellacking to racism. Rather, it was more likely a function of a tremendously unpopular and expensive health care bill that was rammed through Congress at the expense of taking time to work on an unemployment rate that has yet to drop below 8% during the entire length of the Obama Administration. And lastly, pointing out your completee obsession with race does not make one “scared of that fact.” This is a message board, not a playground. Try to behave like an adult.

Maddie on August 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM

You do realize that DEMOCRAT defenders of white privilege made that same argument in support of Jim Crow prior to federal intervention in 64 and 65 right?

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

FIFY.

Maddie on August 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM

It looks like Wallace’s “free” vacation paid off big time for the Dems. Baghdad Bob says that Trump’s a birther, so the Obama campaign can tell any lies about Romney they want to. WTF kind of non sequitur is that? Wallace says, “Ooh, thank you so much, Bobby.” That was hard to watch.

Festus on August 19, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Try to behave like an adult.

Maddie on August 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I admire your effort. But it is impossible to persuade a liberal not to see people by their collectives, or tribes. Individuality vs. collectivism is the fundamental rift between conservatives and liberals. Liberalism cannot survive without destroying the conservative notion of individuality, which advances the idea that the content of our character is more important than the color of our skin.

John the Libertarian on August 19, 2012 at 6:52 PM

So did we finally lose Uppereastside the other day?

rogerb on August 19, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Was he banned? What a shame. Does anyone know the thread?

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 10:11 AM

The one I linked to. The one you had to copy when you copied/pasted the quote. You’re a teacher, right?

And holy cow. “What a shame”? You’re making a pre-emptive defense simply because he’s on your political side? Enjoy:

Well done. Way to pick ‘em.

rogerb on August 19, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Sorry. Wallace is no Independant but it doesn’t affect the numbers much.

Bensonofben on August 19, 2012 at 8:28 AM

(I’ve been gone all day, but here’s my response).

It is my understanding that Chris Wallace is a Democrat, and I suspect he’s relatively liberal, and I have usually scored him as such. But I believe that any fair and honest look at Wallace would show him as maybe the single most honest journalist anywhere in the center-left universe. My opinion. So I gave him an “I” this week.

As you note…no difference.

Jaibones on August 19, 2012 at 10:30 PM

D+8, sounds about right.

hillsoftx on August 19, 2012 at 8:32 AM

I wasn’t thinking of it that way, but that’s a great point.

Jaibones on August 19, 2012 at 10:34 PM

libfreeordie on August 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM

What a bunch of typical nonsensical gibberish to try and cover for the fact that you are a race-baiting, self-loathing, white-guilt-ridden, America-hating marxist that sees everything and everyone in terms of the color of their skin. what a pathetic way to go through life…

Strike Hornet on August 20, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Well done. Way to pick ‘em.

rogerb on August 19, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Comical how these so-called “progressives” (read: marxists) never seem to realize that THEY are the racist bigots they accuse everyone who disagrees with them to be…
Self-loathing, Freedom hating people who think they are smarter than everyone else…
It must be terrible to go through life hating yourself. No wonder leftists/marxists are always ranting and threatening and protesting, and unattractive. It is their basic nature to be miserable and they want to force everyone else to be miserable with them. Pathetic.

Strike Hornet on August 20, 2012 at 4:12 AM