Quotes of the day

posted at 9:16 pm on August 18, 2012 by Allahpundit

On the campaign trail this week, Ryan’s discussion of Medicare has focused on President Obama’s taking $716 billion from Medicare to pay for Obamacare, along with brief reassurances that he and Mitt Romney will protect the program. But in Florida today, Ryan put Medicare front and center. He both stepped up his attacks on Obamacare’s plan to change Medicare for current seniors and made a positive case for reforming the program for Americans under the age of 55. Ryan warned that Obamacare installed a board of bureaucrats that will “cut Medicare in ways that will lead to denied care for current seniors.” And he framed his case for reform in terms of family values -— in terms of his own obligation to protect Medicare as it is today for his mother, and to reform it in his generation so that his children will benefit from a social safety net and a debt-free nation…

Ryan explained that “in order to make sure we can guarantee that promise for my mom’s generation for those baby boomers retiring every day, we must reform it for my generation. To save it for this generation, you have to reform it for my generation, so it doesn’t go bankrupt when we want to retire.”…

And what did “Boston”—i.e., Romney headquarters—think of the event? One source said, “‘Boston’ was nervous early this morning. They watched it on TV. At first they were relieved. Then they were excited.”

***

That’s the genius of Romney’s vice-presidential pick: It explicitly invites Americans to “do the right thing.” Insofar as he’s known to the electorate at all, Paul Ryan is the man with the plan — the guy who understands that multi-trillion-dollar spendaholic government cannot continue. On that subject, Obama is the man with no plan, and no plans to get any plan. Yet the mere selection of Ryan has already improved the quality of the Obama campaign: Two weeks ago, they were denouncing Romney for killing a woman by cunningly giving her cancer five years after laying off her husband. Now they’re denouncing Ryan for killing off Medicare. The former is the opening scene from the straight-to-video Carcinogenic Zombie Mormon Venture Capitalist Apocalypse; the latter has a very very teensy-weensy gossamer thread of connection to the issues facing the United States. So we should congratulate the Democrats on a modest re-acquaintance with reality. With Ryan on the ticket, the central question facing America can’t be ducked…

For the record, Obama has already made $716 billion in Medicare cuts to pay for Obamacare. That’s three-quarters of a trillion. The German chancellor, Angela Merkel, was in Ottawa last week asking Her Majesty’s Canadian Government to chip in for the euro-zone bailout. The euro zone includes some of the richest nations in history, but it’s still not enough. And the entire euro-zone bailout is $450 billion — or a little over half the cost of the first Obama stimulus. Under Obama’s no-plan plan, there’s not enough money on the planet.

***

Republican strategists believe that there is really only one way to win the Medicare message wars: mount a bruising offense and attack Democrats for their own actions surrounding the popular federal health care program for senior citizens…

“It caught the Democrats a little off-guard that the fight’s being taken to them on an issue that they thought they’d just play defense on,” Stutzman said. “I just think this thing is really smart on a lot of levels that are not being appreciated: bringing up the issue now because it’s going to be brought up anyway, litigate it and win it now or at least fight it to a draw — which I’m absolutely convinced they can do — and that returns the October debate to jobs and the economy and now you’re back to a referendum on the incumbent.”…

Ultimately, though, the endgame for the Romney team on Medicare is to use the issue to move the discussion back to jobs and the economy, which is where the campaign wants the focus to be heading into Election Day. That isn’t an argument, however, that fits neatly into a soudbite.

“Romney can win this argument, but not until he finds a way to shift it back to the economy,” said Dan Schnur, director of the Jesse M. Unruh Institute of Politics at the University of Southern California and a veteran GOP strategist. “There are connectors between Medicare and deficits and economic growth.”

***

If the past week has been any indication, the Democrats are not well prepared to deal with this strategy. I doubt they wanted to spend a week explaining why and how they cut Medicare for current seniors while still failing to avert the program’s future collapse. They’re still struggling to explain that, and with their first few excuses — we didn’t do it, Ryan did it too, they’re not real cuts, and seniors don’t really need those benefits we cut — mostly fallen by the wayside in a matter of days, they have turned to abject double counting, insisting that even though they spent the money elsewhere (on Obamacare), their Medicare cuts nonetheless increase the future solvency of the Medicare program…

The longer they flail, the less likely the Democrats are to be able to effectively bring up Medicare themselves in this election season, and the more likely Romney is to keep voters focused on the economy in the fall—and therefore focused on what they like least about the incumbent president. It’s easy to see what Romney will be running on in September and October. But what will Obama be running on?

***

“Like a lot of Americans, when I think about Medicare, it’s not just a program,” Ryan told the mostly-elderly crowd at The Villages, a central Florida retirement community that is billed as the world’s largest. “It’s what my mom relies on. It’s what my grandma had.”…

“Medicare was there for our family, for my grandma, when we needed it then, and Medicare is there for my mom while she needs that now, and we need to keep that guaranteed,” the 42-year-old House Budget Committee chairman said, describing the experience of being one of the primary caregivers for his grandmother, who suffered from advanced Alzheimer’s.

***

Obama expressed some artificial bemusement that the GOP ticket has focused on in recent days on Medicare, with Romney using a whiteboard as a prop Friday in South Carolina and Ryan stumping Saturday with his mother in The Villages retirement community in Florida.

“You’d think they’d avoid talking about Medicare, given the fact that both of them have proposed to voucherize the Medicare system,” Obama said. I guess they figured the best defense is playing on offense.”…

“Their plan would put Medicare on track to be ended as we know it,” he said. “It would be an entirely different plan. It would be a plan in which you could not count on health care because it would have to come out of your pocket. That’s the real difference between our plans on Medicare. That’s the choice in this election and that’s why I’m running for a second term as president.”

Click the image to watch.

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

KCB on August 18, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Ken?

thatsafactjack on August 18, 2012 at 11:36 PM

There is something about cougars,

wolly4321 on August 18, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Where is my spark plug? :(
SP I even gave j the pool. lol

My tune for the evening..

bazil9 on August 18, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Life Without You

thatsafactjack on August 18, 2012 at 11:40 PM

KWR,

Glad you’re okay, according to the reports. You have a lot of friends here, just see the last few threads. As always, we are with you and the Sun and the morning.

TXUS

TXUS on August 18, 2012 at 11:41 PM

bazil9 on August 18, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Well Hello.

Oh Joy. I just arrived. And what do I see? My B9. What a fine evening it will be poolside. (:

SparkPlug on August 18, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Dang, feeling a little Politico tonight? Must be because of this

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Of course the Swift Boaters for Truth weren’t lying. That’s what was so devastating about their testimony. And the Spec Ops guys going after Obama’s bin Laden fiasco are going to be even more devastating. That’s why the Media Matters weasel called them gutless. Because the Left is so desperate. There’s nothing they can do to stop these Special Ops guys, and everyone will believe them.

John the Libertarian on August 18, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Click image to watch the DOTUS lie some more?

Isn’t 3 1/2 years enough?

November 6th!

PappyD61 on August 18, 2012 at 11:47 PM

thatsafactjack on August 18, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Hi Jackie!

KCB on August 18, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Riviera Paradise

thatsafactjack on August 18, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I kind of wanted Jackie to poach me like I was a nice Chilean Sea Bass but she respected my Flan girl B9. I was vulnerable due to her sultry ways and magic elixirs.

SparkPlug on August 18, 2012 at 11:50 PM

KCB on August 18, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Good evening, Ken. How are you this evening?

thatsafactjack on August 18, 2012 at 11:50 PM

SparkPlug on August 18, 2012 at 11:44 PM

I gave Jackie the pool..I am at the bar puncturing the Oprah doll with the wine key.

bazil9 on August 18, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Obama has horrible messaging on healthcare. Just terrible.

libfreeordie on August 18, 2012 at 9:19 PM

It’s not terrible messaging. His healthcare law just sucks.

Right Mover on August 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM

thatsafactjack on August 18, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Full of really good Italian food. You are lovely as ever!

KCB on August 18, 2012 at 11:52 PM

A little Muse. This was the closing song a band my son was in would cover.

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2012 at 11:53 PM

bazil9 on August 18, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Racist (snark)

Bwaahh. That should uncork that bloat. She would make a nice pinata.

SparkPlug on August 18, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Indeed…a couple of months ago, on a Daily Caller article about Politico (I don’t remember its point) I commented, “If Politico goes away, I wouldn’t miss it.”

My view hasn’t changed.

22044 on August 18, 2012 at 11:54 PM

thatsafactjack on August 18, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Don’t know the story, but glad KWR is OK.

KCB on August 18, 2012 at 11:54 PM

KCB on August 18, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Thank you. You’re as kind as ever.:)

thatsafactjack on August 18, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Dang, feeling a little Politico tonight? Must be because of this

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2012 at 11:46 PM

lol. Things must feel like it’s going south for them.
Indicators.

MontanaMmmm on August 18, 2012 at 11:54 PM

SparkPlug on August 18, 2012 at 11:50 PM

haha..I forgive you. I have been cheating too. ;)

Glad we have this open relationship. :)

bazil9 on August 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Oh, God, It’s Tommy Christopher. Complete with wishcasting about Ryan’s “rough rollout” this week. And Maddow is the “queen of nice”? Gag.

JeffWeimer on August 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM

KCB on August 18, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Yes, we’re all quite relieved. Just trying to unwind, now.

thatsafactjack on August 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM

bazil9 on August 18, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Oh, so that’s what you call it. Wine key.

I just call mine “unit”.

BacaDog on August 18, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I wonder of libfree gets paid to be such an Obama shill.

wargamer6 on August 18, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Of course she does. Libfree, inthemiddle, lester and gumbyandpokey, among others, are all part of a coordinated effort to go on a conservative blog and spout talking points they are given.
They’re astroturfers who are conveying whatever message is coming out of Organizing for America on this particular day.
The Dem strategy, such as it were, includes having these dimwitted leftist puppets spout a talking point designed to dis-spirit conservative voters from going to the polls in November.
As if shrouds of broken glass, a violent, lightning-fueled “derecho” or armies of NBP thugs wielding clubs could keep us away this year.

Right Mover on August 18, 2012 at 11:57 PM

I just jumped on about the same time as B. I haven’t retraced the threads, so I have no idea, other than she is ok.

KCB on August 18, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Late to the show as usual… glad KWR is OK…

PointnClick on August 18, 2012 at 11:58 PM

I Had A Dream

thatsafactjack on August 18, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Glad we have this open relationship. :)

bazil9 on August 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Kewl. I know that you will never find another me cause I’m kinda like this guy only not as modest.

SparkPlug on August 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Right Mover on August 18, 2012 at 11:57 PM

That’s why they should just be ignored. Don’t take the bait.

BacaDog on August 19, 2012 at 12:01 AM

BacaDog on August 18, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I use to tend bar..a wine key is ..never mind. You use your unit to pull a cork? LOL- and I have no “unit”. But I did laugh..thx.

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:01 AM

bazil9 on August 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM

SparkPlug on August 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Stay thirsty my friend. LOL.
No..your quite rare. J dont share..I will. :)

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:03 AM

PICKET:Obama camp – We are intentionally limiting crowd size at rallies

Goebbels laughs his dead azz off, again.

Schadenfreude on August 19, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Midnight Blues

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Don’t know the story, but glad KWR is OK.

KCB on August 18, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Check out mid-way on the first page of the ethanol thread.

John the Libertarian on August 19, 2012 at 12:09 AM

3. Since its Quote of the Day I’m going to give the classical music lovers a little treat.

libfreeordie on August 18, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Thank you. I forgave you many other ‘insanities’ :)

Very beautiful

Schadenfreude on August 19, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Jackie..

here you go:

I think theses shooting, by and large, can be related directly to separating the people of this nation into race, ethnic, gender, sexual preference, age, or creed based, specific special interest groups.

Everyone is encouraged to be hyphenated, and that hyphen literally separates us, like an iron bar, one from another, because it prevents and precludes inclusion of anyone outside that specific group as simply a fellow American.

People can’t exist in a separate special interest group unless they define how they differ from the majority and define what they consider that group’s specific special interest. Its destroying our national identity and our unique American culture.

Its as primitive as ancient tribalism. Its toxic. It poisons the person who belongs to the special interest group by encouraging grievance, hatred, and fear, and it poisons society at large with mistrust, contempt, and anger.

thatsafactjack on August 15, 2012 at 9:23 PM

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:12 AM

KCB on August 18, 2012 at 11:58 PM

8:45 to be exact.. sorry, slow lappy.

pambi on August 19, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Obama
45%
7-day rolling average
=====================

canopfor on August 19, 2012 at 12:15 AM

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:12 AM

OOOH! That one! Glad you like it! :)

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:15 AM

thatsafactjack on August 15, 2012 at 9:23 PM

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Hot Gas Women Rock!

KCB on August 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Nothing’s The Same

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM

O mio babbino caro

Schadenfreude on August 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM

KWR,your in my prayers,Everyone have a great night,
see ya all in the Political Trenchs tommorrow:)

canopfor on August 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Interesting article over at Daily Caller… anybody got any theories why the Social Security Administration is tooling up, especially with hollow points…?

Who Does The Government Intend To Shoot?

I’d really like a good explanation on this… upgrading my tinfoil hat to kevlar is kinda pricey…

PointnClick on August 19, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Y’all sure did a good job for Key West Reader, I am so proud of your quick response and carrying attitude.

Cindy Munford on August 19, 2012 at 12:21 AM

canopfor on August 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Goodnight, Canopfor! Sleep well!

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:22 AM

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I did because I agreed. You nailed it.
Why I don’t join my defined “group”. High ^^5.

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:23 AM

MontanaMmmm on August 18, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Yep, I was thinking the same thing. I had just seen the article about Maddow whining and then noticed how many of tonight’s links are from Politico. Too funny. If Politico is going to become the Romney Campaign Newsletter (??) won’t they need named sources.

Cindy Munford on August 19, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Issa should create an online petition to get Barry to release all requested Fast and Furious documents.

bayview on August 19, 2012 at 12:24 AM

bayview on August 19, 2012 at 12:24 AM

They are scary obsessed with those tax returns aren’t they?

gophergirl on August 19, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Can’t wait for gaftastic Biden to blurt more of his blurtings.

Then I hope the MSM will jam a microphone under Barry’s slack-jawed chin and ask him WTH Joey was talking about.

SparkPlug on August 19, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Evenin’

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Hot Gas Women Rock!

KCB on August 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I think so. :) My FL chicks rock but I am biased. ;)
But I love a Yankee..on the other side of the fence. Dont ask me. lol

Every time I see ur handle I think KGB..lol.
Jackie calls u Ken. I will go with KC.

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM

ladies and gents,

A couple of drive-bys and then I gotta fold. My neighbor, Timmy the Brit stopped by and I had to nurse him through the early throes of his divorce. Pretty painful, but sunlight at the end of the runnel, and 1/3 quart f my Gilbey’s left.

Firstly: heard about KWR from Angry Mie sub-rosa and glad really glad she’s o.k. Drives home the point that we’re pretty close to family here (except Yeast Infection, liverspots, lucky pierre, et al.) so concern permeates.

You folks are really, really good people! Proud to be allowed yo join the party every night. It is indeed an honor.

Secodnly, as for this guy:

Goebbels laughs his dead azz off, again.

Schadenfreude on August 19, 2012 at 12:06 AM

..hey, bro! I’ll make you famous!

The War Planner on August 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM

They are scary obsessed with those tax returns aren’t they?

gophergirl on August 19, 2012 at 12:26 AM

We need to come up with a name that rhymes with Birthers.

Tax-Truthers or something.

Tax-Returnthers LOL.

SparkPlug on August 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Evenin’

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Evenin’, clever nice lady

Schadenfreude on August 19, 2012 at 12:29 AM

usual typing error corrections apply: f = of; yo = to, oc course.

The War Planner on August 19, 2012 at 12:29 AM

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Thanks! Its just my take on it. :)

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM

*sigh!*

The War Planner on August 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Here’s JOE!!!!

Come on trolls..respond LOL

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM

We need to come up with a name that rhymes with Birthers.

Tax-Truthers or something.

Tax-Returnthers LOL.

SparkPlug on August 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Taxodermists

Schadenfreude on August 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM

SparkPlug on August 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I like “freaking nut bar” myself. Doesn’t rhyme but gets right to the point.

I would truly love to know why they think they need these SO bad. It’s truly pathetic watching them beg for them.

gophergirl on August 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Schadenfreude on August 19, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Good evening! And thank you! How are you this evening, Schadenfreude?

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM

There is something about cougars,

wolly4321 on August 18, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Hey, to each their own. No judgments!

terryannonline on August 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Kiss My Axe

KCB on August 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM

I’m a heterosexual man–but I love Paul Ryan!

RedCrow on August 19, 2012 at 12:32 AM

KCB on August 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Very nice. Jazz guitar. :)

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:34 AM

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Call me Ken. I read you often. Love your posts. I would expand on that, but Sparkplug is around here somewhere..

KCB on August 19, 2012 at 12:35 AM

TWP, I will always be infamous, the way I like it, and must stay anonymous, to save life, for self and others.

Speaking of the source…I did not come up with it but I can’t divulge the source either. You’d be astounded.

Have fun with it, though. He’d like you to make it go around.

—————–

thatsafactjack, fine, thank you, and wishing same for you.

Schadenfreude on August 19, 2012 at 12:35 AM

The War Planner on August 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Good evening, War Planner. How are you, Sir?

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:36 AM

gophergirl on August 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM

ROTF. “freaking nut bars”

Cozmo calls em fluffin’ nutters.

SparkPlug on August 19, 2012 at 12:36 AM

We need to come up with a name that rhymes with Birthers.

Tax-Truthers or something.

Tax-Returnthers LOL.

SparkPlug on August 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM

They are Taxsters, in more ways than one.

bayview on August 19, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Joe- tastic.

lol..Ry will clean his clock. Hair plugs will fly.

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:37 AM

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Al is Badazz, and you are a woman who knows her guitarists.

KCB on August 19, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Well it’s been a strange night that’s for sure.

Sweet dreams and glad KWR is okay.

gophergirl on August 19, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I’m a heterosexual man–but I love Paul Ryan!

RedCrow on August 19, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Control yourself and don’t get carried away :)

Schadenfreude on August 19, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Breaking News: Second paragraph.

a capella on August 19, 2012 at 12:40 AM

KCB on August 19, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Blush..thx.

I’m just a girl.

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Good evening folks..:)

Dire Straits on August 19, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Aside from being extremely intelligent, honest, likeable, honorable and politically courageous, Paul Ryan also looks extremely attractive and fit in that polo shirt.

I’ll probably be mocked for saying this, but the Romney/Ryan ticket is probably the best looking presidential ticket ever. Looks shouldn’t matter, I agree, but sadly (and especially for people who may not follow politics too closely and who may just be getting first glimpses of the candidates) they often do, and I’ll admit that I’m glad that our guys photograph extremely well and are pleasing to the eye. Ryan comports himself well and comes off as a serious guy who knows his stuff. Both R & R have a reassuring demeanor about them… like the kind of guy you could always count on to calmly find a way out of a problem or someone you’d want your sister or daughter to marry.

Don’t underestimate the powerful draw of “responsible, cleancut, serious” over “cool, hip, trendy.”

bluegill on August 19, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I’m a heterosexual man–but I love Paul Ryan!

RedCrow on August 19, 2012 at 12:32 AM

I am a gay chick and dig him . ;) For now…

Hey..long time Mister C.

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Veronique

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:44 AM

a capella on August 19, 2012 at 12:40 AM

They are just playing to their base, cause only an IDIOT would believe that!

KCB on August 19, 2012 at 12:44 AM

KCB on August 19, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Thank you.

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Good evening folks..:)

Dire Straits on August 19, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Hey bro..good to see ya..
A song for ya..

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:47 AM

City of Night

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:47 AM

KCB on August 19, 2012 at 12:44 AM

:) I love it when they say stuff like this. It reminds the undecideds that their intelligence isn’t really respected.

a capella on August 19, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Dire Straits on August 19, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Good evening, Dire! How are you?

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Saw No Doubt with my daughter about 9-10 years ago. One of my greatest memories with her growing up. Down in the pit jumping up and down with her. She didn’t think I was super hip, but she knew I loved my girl! Got lucky and she got to go backstage to meet the band.

KCB on August 19, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Just curious…why do I pay 50% income tax and Mitt pays 13??? I’m doin “sunthin” wrong …the last time I payed 13% was when I was a hooker

Kirstie Alley (@kirstiealley) August 18, 2012

She then should still be paying 13% now.

bayview on August 19, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Cindy Munford on August 19, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Yes, Politico – my go to place for all things conservative.

I hope you see this, I’ve gotten distracted with a movie.
Good to see you, it’s been ages.
I’m out for 2nite.

later everybody.

MontanaMmmm on August 19, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Do some of that pilot sh!t mav.

SparkPlug on August 19, 2012 at 12:52 AM

I had to go to Meijer’s to buy another set of headphones. Perhaps I maade a mistake as the “cord” is only about 4 feet!!!

Been popping it out since I took it out of the box!!

RedCrow on August 19, 2012 at 12:52 AM

bazil9 on August 19, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Very nice..:):)

PS..Here is one for you!..Don’t they look young in this video??!!??..:)

PSS..Hope things are going well for you!..:)

Dire Straits on August 19, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Lots of personal back and forth is this thread. I think we all need to wake up.

Romney and Ryan are going to win.

Yes, I said it and I think it’s important to wrap your minds around it.

Changing everthing is next and our enemies are VERY powerful.

So start planning.