Video: Protester spits in Romney supporter’s face in Wisconsin

posted at 7:33 pm on August 17, 2012 by Allahpundit

The spitter’s exactly whom you’d expect: An 83-year-old woman. Wait, what?

Over at the Corner, David French theorizes on leftist incivility:

The heartland of American leftism is less intellectually diverse than any large conservative community in the United States. The entire cities of New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C. are less politically diverse than your average Evangelical megachurch…

It is a truism of American life that unless a conservative turns off all technology, grabs a gun and a dog, and heads for the hills, he will be exposed to an avalanche of liberal thought and ideas — in education, television, movies, and the Internet. Liberals, by contrast, can and often do live lives isolated from conservative thought, and their ignorance of our ideas is starting to show.

Intriguing, but maybe inapposite in this case. Thanks to Scott Walker and Paul Ryan, Wisconsin liberals are getting a snoutful of conservative ideas these days. Or is that the whole point — that reality’s finally crashing in after decades of epistemic closure and the more excitable types can’t quite cope?

Two clips for you, one of the spitting and the other, via Ace and Liberty Chick, of an impromptu tutorial by left-wing protesters for Obama staffers in Oakland on the joys of Occupation.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Did you dance around in it?

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

:D

I was in at work for most of it. But I did take my time walking to the car when I got off.

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Intentionally spitting on another person qualifies as “simple assault” under the theory of assault as an attempted or completed battery, the Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled

faraway on August 17, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Correct. When someone spits on someone else, there may be harmful & legal consequences to the assailant.

22044 on August 17, 2012 at 8:23 PM

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Great to see you!.:)

Dire Straits on August 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Great to see you!.:)

Dire Straits on August 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Ditto!

And Predator.

and hell..you to dire..lol

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:25 PM

And why would she be so passionate about Planned Parenthood and stuff, I mean you wouldn’t think that at her age…..I mean what would her concern be exactly? …must be that the real plants are hard to come by these days and are getting too expensive for axelturd’s depleted coffers, so he started to bus in medicare age ‘volunteers’ and unload them unto Rep events…wonder what did they promise her, that they would pay for a new denture??….

jimver on August 17, 2012 at 8:25 PM

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:25 PM

b9!

How are ya, dearest?

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Not all grannies bake pies and knit quilts.

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:28 PM

The religion of infantcide is strong with the left. Disgusting creature. But the important question…. Which does she prefer with her D$C….. Green or red chilies?

oceansidecon on August 17, 2012 at 8:28 PM

b9!

How are ya, dearest?

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Hanging in there Hun. And U?
Nice to see you, a rare treat now. :) With your new shift.

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:29 PM

jimver on August 17, 2012 at 8:25 PM

The hag got lucky last week and today she found out that she …is…well…not on time
;-)

burrata on August 17, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Yep! Isn’t it a form of assault? Spreading infection diseases to boot.

If it is assault..don’t be surprised when you provoke someone and they punch your damn face in.

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:08 PM

It is actually a misdemeanor battery. Threatening to have unlawful contact with the body of another is assault. Battery is actually having unlawful contact and there doesn’t have to be flesh-to-flesh contact. If I use a baseball bat to crush your skull, I’ve committed a battery against you, in the very least. The spitter’s saliva is an extension of her person of which she had 100% control (it left her mouth as a result of a willful decision).

I’m not up on WI/Appleton law and I am working on something else right now so I can’t research the matter, but most cities, counties, and/or states have laws/ordinances against spitting on the sidewalk. If that is a crime, then assuming WI has such a law, then undoubtedly spitting on another human being is also.

There should be no charges against the woman, who was spat upon, as she had a right to defend herself. The spitter made the first physical contact and is, therefore, the aggressor. I don’t think that any reasonable prosecutor could argue that a scratch, assuming that there is one, is not disproportionate in response. Had the spittee taken a chair and beat the spitter over the head, that would have been an improper, disproportionate response worthy of charges.

Resist We Much on August 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Maybe HazMats suits,aught to be required for one’s own safety,around
LeftySpittingObamaBots!!

canopfor on August 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Not all grannies bake pies and knit quilts.

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:28 PM

True. I know quite a few that drink, smoke, and gamble.;)

But none of ‘em spit. At least not at other folks.

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I dreamed all that day about quiet. And then a stoked up woodstove.

Nobody spits on anyone in your neck of the woods, do they?

wolly4321 on August 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Not all grannies bake pies and knit quilts.

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Frances Fox Piven

Resist We Much on August 17, 2012 at 8:31 PM

faraway on August 17, 2012 at 8:11 PM

22044 on August 17, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Hmmm, funny how the media is not that interested in this fleeting spitting episode though it was recorded and documented as we can see from the video, but were spastic over the other (in)famous spitting and rather imaginary incident the proof of which has never been found….

jimver on August 17, 2012 at 8:31 PM

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Great to see you!.:)

Dire Straits on August 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Ditto!

And Predator.

and hell..you to dire..lol

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Hey!

I went to a local fundraiser for the GOP Gov candidate to see Christie speak, we only had about 10 quiet teacher type protesters,
I just lol’d. But if someone spit on me….I might have to play heavy metal music really loud.

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM

“I’ve never experienced anything like that before, to me it’s unacceptable,” Lefebvre said.

That’s exactly what the woman being spit upon thought.

“Getting upset is one thing, but (Romney supporters) attacked Mary.”

A more appropriate response would have been all Romney supporters hocking a rather large communal loogie right back at poor ol’ Mary Hoglund.

rukiddingme on August 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM

With your new shift.

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:29 PM

*Sigh* Yeah, I’m part of the “early to bed and early to rise” crowd now.

I miss my late nights here at HA.

Hell, I barely have time to get banned. *ducks and runs from Ed*

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM

More worried about Biden showing up. He’s got to be angry and frustrated at his treatment by the Obama campaign. And bored out of his gourd. That’s when he gets frisky.

de rigueur on August 17, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Always remember this…

Pic of the Day: Judgment

M2RB: Alice Cooper

Resist We Much on August 17, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Resist We Much on August 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Was my thought. Thx for your reply..I will be a genius when I log off tonight. :)

I have my degree in Crim Justice but I dont recall *spitting* on someone in a discussion re:assualt- I thought that came to pass after aids ect..

I understand the disproportionate amount of force in defense..
I cant say what my reaction would be..but most likely I would catch a charge.

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:38 PM

great- now sneeze guards aren’t just for the all you can eat salad bar.

mittens on August 17, 2012 at 8:38 PM

.I might have to play heavy metal music really loud.

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM

LOL..I will never forget that. 4Grace and I laughed and laughed.

How did you like him? In person?

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Did you notice that he got away with saying that Rep. Ryan is holding up the Farm Bill and no one mentioned it passed the House and it is being held up in the Senate. The Democratically controlled Senate.

Cindy Munford on August 17, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Yep, if Representative Ryan is so powerful that he can block a bill over there in the Senate, I think that’s the kind of guy we need on the ticket.

slickwillie2001 on August 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I miss my late nights here at HA.

Hell, I barely have time to get banned. *ducks and runs from Ed*

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Ha! At least you know where to go to tell me about it. ; )

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Hell, I barely have time to get banned. *ducks and runs from Ed*

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM

HAHAHA..we miss you too. Hope you are well though..and got some golf in this summer.

PS- wish we Florida girls could send you all rain..

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Ha! At least you know where to go to tell me about it. ; )

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Indeed I do. Thanks for being my lifeline. :)
*I gotta take some time and get back there, come to think of it*

Bookmark, pred! Bookmark!

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Bookmark, pred! Bookmark!

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I would be a happy B if you did. :)

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:45 PM

PS- wish we Florida girls could send you all rain..

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Lots and lots of golf. Shot 87 today. Making a trip north tomorrow to Arlington Race Track for the Arlington Million. Woohoo!

And the rain? Send it, please!

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Bookmark, pred! Bookmark!

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

New moon tonight.

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 8:47 PM

How did you like him? In person?

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

He was an hour late, spoke for 15 minutes, seemed tired.
It was what I call a fly by. OK, but standard stuff.
The stops they make in MT are usually just an excuse to fuel up the plane.

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I could impress you and google golf for answers..But I have not a clue and admit it. If 87 is good..right on!

I mind spreading the wealth..but not the rain. :)

I am sure the other girls here would agree. Wish we could. I saw a story on the soy crops ect.. :(

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Obama has a lot of nasty old ladies who love him. I’ve recently been to two Romney-supporter rallies outside a Biden event & an Obama event and the old ladies were going crazy flipping us off and swearing at us.

JA on August 17, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Come to think of it,at any Lefty Political event,A to Z,should have a,

“WARNING ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARD SITE,ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK”
**********************************************************,
(snark).

canopfor on August 17, 2012 at 8:56 PM

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I was always curious..didnt you have breakfast with Newt? If so..always wondered how that was.

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:56 PM

*Soetoro’s Spitters”!!

canopfor on August 17, 2012 at 8:57 PM

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

87 isn’t bad for a 60-year-old who’s only been playing eleven years. 72 is par. I had four double-bogeys *I know you don’t know what that means* or I could have had a low 80s.

But I’m happy with the round. If I play the ponies tomorrow as well as I golfed today I might make a buck or two.

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:58 PM

jimver on August 17, 2012 at 8:31 PM

agreed!

if you haven’t yet, check our Resist We Much’s comment at 8:30, it’s pretty good.

22044 on August 17, 2012 at 8:59 PM

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Much better, the man is an encyclopedia.

I’ve got to go, back later? QOTD?

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:59 PM

JA on August 17, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Dude..not my grandma’s generation. Crazy.
Watch out for the knitting needle.

Although give it 25 yrs..
We have grandma’s at age 40 now who I don’t think will be baking cookies.

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Much better, the man is an encyclopedia.

I’ve got to go, back later? QOTD?

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Thx, I like him..I know its a sin around here.:)

I will try. Have a good evening.

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I might make a buck or two.

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Sweet..giddy up! Cha Ching$

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 9:02 PM

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:38 PM

You’re welcome.

You know what’s nice?

Romney supporter gets spat upon by Leftist: Videotape

Prog Dem trying to provoke a reaction by marching with other Prog Dems through massive anti-Obamacare protest on the way to vote to shove Obamadisaster down the throats of the American people claims to have been called the n-word 15 times:

Breitbart’s $100,000 reward for any videotape proving that the Congressman was called the “n-word” even once remains unclaimed 2.5 years later….even though CNN’s Don Lemon claimed to have seen the tape “with his very own eyes.”

Resist We Much on August 17, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Granny is who RATM writes music for.

stldave on August 17, 2012 at 9:07 PM

I grew up in the Appleton area. Historically it’s been one of the most conservative cities in Wisconsin — among others, Joe McCarthy came from Appleton.

I would say AP is right. This woman would have absolutely been exposed to plenty of conservative talk in Appleton if she’s lived there for a long time.

Liberals have been getting their butts kicked in Wisconsin for the better part of two years now and it’s about to get worse for them, since Tommy Thompson is going to crush Tammy Baldwin. Meanwhile, Paul Ryan may become VP and the guy running the RNC is from Wisconsin, too. I’m thinking it sucks to be a liberal in Wisconsin these days.

Mr. D on August 17, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Not surprisingly, Obama is the culture of low expectorations.

viking01 on August 17, 2012 at 9:18 PM

THANK GOD for POLYGRIP!

Otherwise, someone would still be getting teeth removed!

Freddy on August 17, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Resist We Much on August 17, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Yeah Nice. I know rwm. I know.

My eyes were opened 4 years ago..I was not much into political activity. Palin was my first rally..I saw it with my own eyes..then watched day after day for years now. I was awake.
I rarely watch any news-period.

My friends and family were surprised by my involvement. Once I saw the truth..I couldn’t/cant let it go.

In my 20′s and early 30′s..I was typical. Worked/played..caught the news here and there. I realized that the media had warped my views or thoughts-knowledge. AND that journalism was pretty much dead. I take a hell of a lot of heat but I am armed now.

What a year ago..in the Villages here in Fl..I cant remember but a post here..OWS fat pig through a glitter bomb at..Mitt,Newt..someone..video was here. They had to drag him across the floor..deadweight. Another example.

The hypocrisy is enough to make you sick. Thx for your efforts.

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 9:21 PM

threw*

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I think hate was prevalent among the Left long before 2003. It just went mainstream acceptable.

INC on August 17, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Actually, it got ramped up big time starting on election day 2008. The community organizer emeritus, AKA Barack Hussein Obama, AKA the Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers, gave reason and acceptability to the hate and the resulting conduct.

This is going to get even more intense over the next six fortnights, and will go Ape Sh!t One in the last weeks, especially when they see the coming landslide defeat of their Light Bringer.

TXUS on August 17, 2012 at 8:16 PM

It began in the 60s–lots of riots for many reasons. 1968 was a presidential election year. MFK, Jr., and Bobby Kennedy were assassinated. Then the Left rioted at the Chicago Dem Convention. In the late 60s and early 70s there was violence across the country.

Once the Left got into the halls of power, national violence ebbed for a while. Now it’s back.

INC on August 17, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Alternate headline had it happened to me.

Teabagging racist plants left hook to protesters teeth dentures.

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 7:36 PM

FIFY

dukecitygirl on August 17, 2012 at 9:32 PM

By 1972 with the nomination of McGovern by the Dems, the Left was no longer in the streets, but on the convention dais.

INC on August 17, 2012 at 9:32 PM

get armed… get ready… the Obamasites will not give up the gubmnt’ meal ticket without a fight. It will be one of the rare occasions when they will actually put down the crack pipe, get off the couch and well….. throw a chair.. or a brick or a a couple of rounds from a stolen 38 at the producers….because well…. it’s social justice

HatfieldMcCoy on August 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Mobs wanting more mobcracy.

fatlibertarianinokc on August 17, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Maybe the TSA was right about profiling these dangerous white grannies.

TexAz on August 17, 2012 at 9:47 PM

faraway on August 17, 2012 at 8:11 PM

That’s the same 9th Circus that’s been in “retreat” on Oprah’s Island all this week.

Del Dolemonte on August 17, 2012 at 10:00 PM

The spitter’s exactly whom you’d expect: An 83-year-old woman. Wait, what

Nah. ‘Twas Geraldo Rivera in drag.

LegendHasIt on August 17, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I’ll update this fall after the first rain.:)

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:14 PM

We finally got about two inches yesterday. Too late for the corn but still a relief and it could help the soybean crop.

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Really feel for you folks. Here in NH we’ve had one of the more memorable growing seasons in decades over the past 3 months, though it got dicey over the last couple of weeks when we didn’t have any rain. Then we got 4 inches in 4 days.

Those 4 inches saved our Northeast apple crop.

Del Dolemonte on August 17, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Liberals do love their violence.

RJL on August 17, 2012 at 10:08 PM

An 83-year-old woman spitter?

Obviously, Mussolini’s g/f of 1939.

locomotivebreath1901 on August 17, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Protester spits in Romney supporter’s face in Wisconsin

Alternate headline had it happened to me.

Teabagging racist plants left hook to protesters teeth.

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 7:36 PM

You would hit an 83 year old woman! You just demolished that carefully constructed image of yourself an an alpha male. I’m not surprised. Stupid is stupid.

Basilsbest on August 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM

stupid old bats.

rayra on August 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM

That is exactly the problem. It will only get worse. The modern liberal will be what libertarians were to the GOP in 1972 in 10 years. They are going to throw an absolute fit. Their entire government infrastructure is cracking. California city bankruptcies are going to hit them hard. Los Angeles is going to spend 30% of its budget on pensions, not in 2023, right now 2014. The city is going to literally shutdown to pay pensions. It will demoralize liberals on a level here to fore unseen in American politics. And they will not take it well.

Theworldisnotenough on August 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Basilsbest on August 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Spitting is disgusting, I may hope I wouldn’t lash back but I wouldn’t count on it.

Cindy Munford on August 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM

83 years old, female or not. You spit in my face, I’ll deck your ass. That is one of the most disgusting things a person can do to someone else.

GarandFan on August 17, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Basilsbest on August 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Cindy Munford on August 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Real men don’t hit women. We might restrain them if necessary but only a really weak pussy man would ever hit a woman. Only an idiot punk would hit an 83 year old.

Basilsbest on August 17, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Theworldisnotenough on August 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM

They’re still ignoring the fiscal shutdown of the other CA cities.

But you’re right-LA will be too big to ignore.

Del Dolemonte on August 17, 2012 at 11:15 PM

sickest thing you could do to someone….

ted c on August 17, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Sandra Fluke in 50 years.

Ted Torgerson on August 17, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Nice people.

curved space on August 17, 2012 at 11:56 PM

This seems to be the new normal of the left. When they are ‘winning’ they can be a pretty civil lot, secure in their superiority complex. Once things start to turn-Watch out.

Case in point, the place I work just made a Spoof video about Obama’s “you didn’t build that” comment. Seems that whenever a lefty watched it, we would hear back the most vile, hateful response. You’d think we killed thier puppy and ate it in front of them. It’s not just that they disagree, it is that they hate, hate, Hate any opinion that does not bow to their way of thinking. Tolerance: Wouldn’t Stalin be proud.

I am a long time lurker, rarely post here, so let see if I can make a linky work here for the offending video http://youtu.be/0UyVvWC3D0U

brn2rde on August 17, 2012 at 11:58 PM

No matter how old a Democrat gets, they are still vile people

Delsa on August 18, 2012 at 12:07 AM

lives isolated from conservative thought

That’s it! That is why things are the way they are around here in Sonoma County, CA. Otherwise reasonably intelligent people are nevertheless trapped in a cocoon of political ignorance. Hence, Jerry Brown.

Xasprtr on August 18, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Regarding that second video of Occupiers occupying the Oakland Obama office:

I came THIS CLOSE to attending that Bradley Manning protest march (Thursday at 5pm), but decided against it because it seemed like it would be too small for me to “blend in” and pass unnoticed. Boy, am I glad I made that decision. As the video reveals, there seem to be at most about eight or ten Bradley Manning protesters. The way the march was advertised, they were trying to make it seem like all of the Bay Area would rise up in a massive revolution. Instead: massive gigantic fizzle.

This is the problem with protests this year. No one goes anyone. The Left just seems deflated. Their guy is in office, and yet nothing changed. What’s left to do? Disillusionment runs deep.

As for me, I might as well hang up my camera. Boy, it was easy in the glory days of 2003 when I could wade through 40,000 protesters without anyone giving me a second glance. Now instead I always find myself in some uncomfortable situation with 13 other paranoid moonbats looking askance at anyone who didn’t share a sleeping bag with one of them at the previous night’s squat in an abandoned building.

Zombie on August 18, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Granny catfight

V-rod on August 18, 2012 at 4:05 AM

GarandFan on August 17, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Unless they kept going at me, I would back away and get law enforcement.

There is no excuse to punch an old woman, even if she is crazy.

V-rod on August 18, 2012 at 4:07 AM

Zombie on August 18, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Don’t worry, Zombie. If Romney keeps this momentum going and wins, the dark hand of fascism will descend on the Bay area again and they will rise up in great numbers again to denounce this gauche, Hitler-like Republican president.

thebrokenrattle on August 18, 2012 at 7:35 AM

When you live your life only fed information from Hollywood, the local news/national MSM, and possibly some academia, then you live in a very shallow intellectual pool that your poolmates and pool minders will tell you is very deep.

Ignorance is a lonely and frustrating existence, liberals…. Open your eyes, open your minds, and see that your fellow countrymen have valid and reasonable ideas. You guys are fortunate that we are tolerant as we are, because, if we weren’t, then ya’ll would be in a big sack of hurt.

ted c on August 18, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Where is Cummings and clyburn…. here’s is what proof of being spat upon looks like

cmsinaz on August 18, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Put her in chains

Freeloader on August 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I saw this video last night, my arthur work me up, and I just can’t imagine the kind of hate inside you that would make you spit in someones face just over an argument..

But from what I read, it was a private event, with only invited people supposedly, so I wonder how this old bat crashed it?… then to try and trash the small crowd there, “women for Romney”… was she insane?

Or one of those left wingers who lived in a bubble so secure in liberal thought, she just had to waddle in there and give her half cent to those evil gender traitors.

mark81150 on August 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM

That wildebeest should be charged with a crime and sentenced to wearing a muzzle anytime she goes out in public for the next 90 days. I don’t care how old she is…she doesn’t seem to have learned much in her 83 years.

lynncgb on August 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Basilsbest on August 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM

You truly are an idiot. I never thought I would ever say that about another HA commenter. You are truly a piece of fluffing nutball. Funny though. Fluffer beta boy.

Bmore on August 18, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Basilsbest on August 17, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Of course they don’t ass. You are an idiot. Old man. Beta man child.

Bmore on August 18, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Three in a row, pretty good mill. ; )

Bmore on August 18, 2012 at 9:59 AM

mark81150 on August 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I don’t think she crashed it. It sounded like the other women knew her (calling her by name and such).

Someone should check her senility, though – no one is trying to “shut down” Planned Parenthood (from the government angle, anyway).

GWB on August 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Basilsbest on August 17, 2012 at 11:15 PM

There you go again inferring something which is not there. No one said they woulod hit the 83 year old lady. You are really not very smart, thanks for confirming it for all to see. Are you getting senile? Did the woman who was spit on throw a punch/slap back at the 83 year old. Did you watch the video? For you to infer that I would strike an 83 year old elderly woman suits a narrative of me you would like to construct of me. Its based in fallacy, just as much of what you say here is. Sorry old man, you once again mess the point, something you are quite good at. Get a grip on yourself. As I have stated to you previously. I’m no good for you, yet you simply can’t resist, funny! Are your meds being properly administered? You are a funny little man. Thanks for caring Beta Boy. ; )

Bmore on August 18, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Four huh mill? Whats up with that?

Bmore on August 18, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Ryan at the Villages live on fox right now w/ mom Betty.

ted c on August 18, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Not a good turnout for Ryan at The Villages in Florida today. Looks to be maybe 1/4 – 1/2 of what Sarah Palin got in 08.

gumbyandpokey on August 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Phoenix7 on August 17, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Thanks for your local context & commentary.
No one has thanked you yet & I find stories of this kind some of the most valuable anywhere.

Badger40 on August 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Lock the hag up…

Pest on August 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Protester spits in Romney supporter’s face in Wisconsin

Alternate headline had it happened to me.

Teabagging racist plants left hook to protesters teeth.

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Basilsbest on August 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM

You assume…

Where did he say that he’d hit a woman?

He said if a Obama fan spit in his face, he didn’t say if it was a woman, you make that leap on your own.

I’ve been spit on, and I was pulled back by my employer to stop me from bending his face inside out..

He’s saying what any of us would, he’d smackdown IF IT HAPPENED TO HIM… not if SHE SPIT ON HIM..

I’ve read Bmore for awhile.. and I have no doubt that you’ve badly misread him, I do not doubt his honor at all.

mark81150 on August 18, 2012 at 11:13 AM

This will only worsen in the days and weeks ahead. Why? Because Obama Presidency has failed. Even stupid and ill-informed people can sense the political realities of Barack Obama and the coming landslide on Nov 6.

Also, be prepared for the same tactic to be applied on election day in strong conservative areas in swing states. The left is in full panic mode.

jjnco73 on August 18, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Let’s IPAB her.

No care for YOU!

KirknBurker on August 18, 2012 at 11:26 AM

gumbyandpokey on August 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Ryan will do OK. But that crowd in 08 at the Villages was simply enormous for Palin.

I know nobody on our side who could do that in the forseeable future.

Nobody. We may not have to again, but you really have to conclude that Palin WAS a game-changer.

Ryan not so much. But, he is more articulate at a time when we need that nimbleness.

Ryan though has a pretty mediocre voting record.

The problem for us will be keeping Mittens and the GOP dismantling what the Dems and Obama put in.

Does anybody really believe that Mittens will end the Dept. of Eduction?

And if he messes up, we will most certainly have Hillary taking over in 2017.

But, let’s win the damn election first. We can discuss policy later.

KirknBurker on August 18, 2012 at 11:31 AM