Video: Protester spits in Romney supporter’s face in Wisconsin

posted at 7:33 pm on August 17, 2012 by Allahpundit

The spitter’s exactly whom you’d expect: An 83-year-old woman. Wait, what?

Over at the Corner, David French theorizes on leftist incivility:

The heartland of American leftism is less intellectually diverse than any large conservative community in the United States. The entire cities of New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C. are less politically diverse than your average Evangelical megachurch…

It is a truism of American life that unless a conservative turns off all technology, grabs a gun and a dog, and heads for the hills, he will be exposed to an avalanche of liberal thought and ideas — in education, television, movies, and the Internet. Liberals, by contrast, can and often do live lives isolated from conservative thought, and their ignorance of our ideas is starting to show.

Intriguing, but maybe inapposite in this case. Thanks to Scott Walker and Paul Ryan, Wisconsin liberals are getting a snoutful of conservative ideas these days. Or is that the whole point — that reality’s finally crashing in after decades of epistemic closure and the more excitable types can’t quite cope?

Two clips for you, one of the spitting and the other, via Ace and Liberty Chick, of an impromptu tutorial by left-wing protesters for Obama staffers in Oakland on the joys of Occupation.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Civility.

Del Dolemonte on August 17, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Protester spits in Romney supporter’s face in Wisconsin

Alternate headline had it happened to me.

Teabagging racist plants left hook to protesters teeth.

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 7:36 PM

As always, obama’s abortionist radicals, keepin’ it classy.

Pork-Chop on August 17, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Spitting on me is not a smart thing to do. You have been warned.

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 7:36 PM

The guy who bit off the man’s finger in 2008 was also a geezer.

Geezer’s are dangerous!

Blake on August 17, 2012 at 7:37 PM

“2 Thumbs up!” – inthemiddle

Chuck Schick on August 17, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Did her dentures fly out too?

BacaDog on August 17, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Old broads physically fighting over politics.

LMAO

It is an ObamanationThe Great Divider rules!

FlatFoot on August 17, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Did her dentures fly out too?

BacaDog on August 17, 2012 at 7:37 PM

If she had spit on me, they would have. After I bit*h slapped her, that is.

iurockhead on August 17, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Flora Duh on August 17, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Biden says, “Spit it out, granny!”

BacaDog on August 17, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Naw, the old bat’s just hard of hearing.

“Mitt? OMG! I thought you said spit!”

Bruno Strozek on August 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

“Get in their face!”

Mark1971 on August 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Spitting on me is not a smart thing to do. You have been warned.

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Its not like we don’t have any of those on the righty side.

cozmo on August 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

If Obama had a mom ….
:D

burrata on August 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

That Obama supporter is a vile slob for doing what she did. That is how Obama supporters behave when they don’t get their way. They throw tantrums and can’t stand hearing different opinions.

She should be arrested for assault.

bluegill on August 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

You know, guys, we really shouldn’t be pimping out these stories. You think you are driving a “liberals are crazy” meme, but you’re actually playing into a trap. The MSM narrative will focus on negative public reaction to Romney, and whatever poignant or good things Romney said or did that day will be lost in the shuffle. Better to ignore this silliness and instead focus on wht Romney’s doing.

Outlander on August 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Liberal b!@#$es be crazy.

catmman on August 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM

True wit is nature to advantage dressed
What oft was thought but ne’er so well expressed.
A. Pope

de rigueur on August 17, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Just because they’re old doesn’t mean they’re sane, wise or cultured.

Just look at Jimmah Carter.

viking01 on August 17, 2012 at 7:43 PM

imaginary spit = racist

real spit = freedom of speech

Scrappy on August 17, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Its not like we don’t have any of those on the righty side.

cozmo on August 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I don’t care what side you come from. Spitting in my face has an automatic reaction. Happened once.

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Outlander on August 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM

This wasn’t about “negative public reaction to Romney.”

It was a libtard who got po’d that she was called on her crap and spit in an innocent womans’ face.

There may be some truth to what your saying, but I’m guessing that this particular clip will never hit the MSM.

catmman on August 17, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I don’t care if she was 83 years old or not …spitting in someone’s face is assualt! You assualt me you would be sipping your meals through a straw for a few months

JKotthoff on August 17, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Outlander on August 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Disagree. We need to shine the light on the unhinged liberals.

bluegill on August 17, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I don’t care how old that woman is, she should be arrested and the victim of her vitriol should press assault charges.

I don’t care how shook up by facing the fact that not everyone agrees with them, or that not everyone is a liberal, these lunatics are or become, they have zero right to assault another person.

Civility be dam*ed. Obviously these people are possessed of questionable coping skills and, so, cannot control themselves. I don’t care what they do, or think, as long as they do it, or think it, OVER THERE.

thatsafactjack on August 17, 2012 at 7:47 PM

You just know that if any leftists protesters show up tomorrow at Paul Ryan’s rally in The Villages, there will be a gang of 83 yr olds spitting in their face./

Flora Duh on August 17, 2012 at 7:40 PM

More worried about Biden showing up. He’s got to be angry and frustrated at his treatment by the Obama campaign. And bored out of his gourd. That’s when he gets frisky.

de rigueur on August 17, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Well, Obama did say to get in their faces…

Dr. ZhivBlago on August 17, 2012 at 7:48 PM

bluegill on August 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

and yet

The local report says that the fire dept checked out the spitters injuries (scratch) on her neck and that they took her away in an ambulance. (give me a break)

Did they test the spitter for disease that she may have spread?
They want us to fight back, that is one of their main tactics so they can claim to being the victim.
They are going to keep pushing and pushing.

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 7:13 PM

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Happened once.

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Oh, I hear ya’. It was tried once with my wife. While I was close by. Nobody effs with my family.

Just sayin’ our side has some of those too.

cozmo on August 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM

This is what Leftism does to people. What an affliction. A madness, really.

rrpjr on August 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I love the second video – blue on blue violence.

They are already coming unglued as they can see The Won’s chances slipping away.

Warms my heart. :)

RedNewEnglander on August 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM

“2 Thumbs up!” – inthemiddleLucky Pierre

Chuck Schick on August 17, 2012 at 7:37 PM

FIFY.

Resist We Much on August 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I think the spitee victim got a shot in at her assailant at least. But I’m saddened that they didn’t frogmarch the spitter out immediately and directly so that she didn’t try to get some final words in. I’d be curious to see if the victim was asked if she wanted to press charges and have the assailant tested for disease (like rabies). I hear that STDs are on the rise for octogenarians.

Oh, is there supposed to be another clip? I only see the one. Maybe do not track is working even harder than I thought.

CitizenEgg on August 17, 2012 at 7:50 PM

They pretty much see their utopia ending all that is left is violence and spitting

Conservative4ev on August 17, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Did you notice the creepy Obama pics on the wall at their HQ? Dear Leader, indeed.

changer1701 on August 17, 2012 at 7:51 PM

“No one would say I’m trying to divide the country”

KMC1 on August 17, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Agreed that the spitter should be tested for any diseases she might be carrying. HIV and syphilis to start.

Syphilis, sadly, could explain her behavior.

viking01 on August 17, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Bmore,, yep. Absolutely.

wolly4321 on August 17, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Liberals are to “Bull Connor” as purity of thought is to purity of race, as intolerance of opposing views is to racial segregation, as looking down their noses at conservatives is to racial prejudice, and accusing the Right of hate is to turning fire hoses on peaceful demonstrators.

Paul-Cincy on August 17, 2012 at 7:52 PM

@DLoesch In the past several days the Romney/Ryan stage was stormed, Ryan volunteer punched, another spat on, FRC shot up. But tolerance! #GOH8

Flora Duh on August 17, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Get in their face and all that civility.

83? she was old enough to know Margaret Sanger and what Planned parenthood was all about if one cares, and it was not about mammograms. But progressive genocide to rid the world of in Sanger own words “inferior races”

tjexcite on August 17, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I love the second video – blue on blue violence.

RedNewEnglander on August 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I was expecting more.

cozmo on August 17, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Did they test the spitter for disease that she may have spread?
They are going to keep pushing and pushing.

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Good points.

Fortunately, this particular incident was all caught on video, and I’m sure it’s bound to go viral.

Guys, if you’re ever at a rally or political event of some sort and these people try this with you (I’ve seen it before), whip out your smartphone cams and get it all recorded.

bluegill on August 17, 2012 at 7:53 PM

“You didn’t generate that saliva!”

BallisticBob on August 17, 2012 at 7:54 PM

changer1701 on August 17, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I noticed them more than the confrontation.

cozmo on August 17, 2012 at 7:54 PM

“New Tone”….

hey guys….

yeah you donks…..

these games elected Nixon last time you played ‘em.

“keep up the good work”

harlekwin15 on August 17, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Better to ignore this silliness and instead focus on wht Romney’s doing.

Outlander on August 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM

We are perfectly capable of focussing on Romney’s doings
as well as
excoriating and punishing Obama’s thugs for assult.
There is no need to ignore this dispicable behavior by Obama’s goons anymore.

burrata on August 17, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I guess she’s just showing her support for the Chicago Jesus in hope an Obamatax death panel won’t slap her butt in a wheelchair and shove her off a cliff next year.

Liam on August 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM

The spitter’s exactly whom you’d expect: An 83-year-old woman.

She shot her wad.

Electrongod on August 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Look at the local story the spitter is the victim? uuggg

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I love the second video – blue on blue violence.

RedNewEnglander on August 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Same here. The leftists are starting to turn on each other. Beautiful.

predator on August 17, 2012 at 7:57 PM

I noticed them more than the confrontation.

cozmo on August 17, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Yeah, me too. I just can’t get over the iconography they engage in with the guy…just really creepy. That alone is enough reason to vote against him.

changer1701 on August 17, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I happen to work across the street from where this happened and it was an interesting chain of events. Our office–and all offices in this area of Appleton–is just past the Fox River Mall and in an area that can only be described as suburban. Instead of houses, it’s all one story office buildings, and it’s off the beaten track to a point. Meaning it’s not a high traffic area at all except for the people who work over there.

Around 12 or 12:30, we all heard chanting coming in through the walls, which are unfortunately thin. We opened the windows to see roughly 15-17 people standing outside with a bunch of signs, the only one really visible being the largest one that said “Romney ignores the women of the 99%” and chanting idiotic slogans like “Romney hates women” and “Don’t vote Ryan for VP if you want to eat”. They’re not all women, about half are men and there’s actually two young kids there, a boy and a girl, anywhere from the ages of 8-12 I’d say. Personally I’d take my daughter to the zoo or a park on a beautiful Friday afternoon if I wasn’t working but then again, I’m not insane, either.

None of us could figure out why they were there, until I remembered that during the Walker recall, the Walker campaign had set up an office down the street in one of the vacant office buildings. I postulated to my co-workers that perhaps they were setting up a Romney/Ryan headquarters across the street and these idiots were there to protest it (I later found out through the story there is a business there; so many businesses come and go around there it’s hard to keep track).

The cops show up, ultimately three of them, and actually make the protesters walk around on the grass by the curb (which is city owned so it wasn’t our property) instead of just standing there chanting. Even that show of police presence seemed odd to us at the time.

The local media shows up, a few television stations and a radio station, and then a gigantic Romney bus shows up. The protesters of course, kick it into high gear and get their fifteen minutes of fame in front of the cameras and microphones, and I kid you not–as soon as the cameras and microphones disappeared from their faces, almost all of them disperse. There were maybe four left standing outside just talking…and then what’s chronicled in the story must have happened. We did see the 83 year old spitter sitting down in a lawn chair outside (one of the protesters was so large she apparently couldn’t stand, let alone walk around, she had to bring a lawn chair and sit in the shade) being tended to by a fireman, and I heard from one of my co-workers she was ultimately taken away in an ambulance (verified in the story).

Must have been dehydrated after that loogie.

The best part of this story though, at least from my end? The owners of our small company–you know, the ones who didn’t build that–chose today to grill out for all the employees as a show of appreciation for our work this summer. Instead of being able to sit outside and enjoy it, we had to listen to these asshats chant their stupid phrases (though rest assured, we had a good time making fun of them).

However, it inspired some of us–including those who aren’t necessarily involved or interested in politics–to either make a donation to Romney/Ryan or donate our time to the campaign. I have to say it’s one thing to see this behavior on the news or read about it; it’s another to experience it firsthand.

Phoenix7 on August 17, 2012 at 7:58 PM

The 83 year old Stalinist hasn’t had this much fun since the Moscow Purge trials. I’m glad to see the well adjusted women got in some dope slaps.

wraithby on August 17, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Were my Mother still alive and she would be 86, I guarantee you she would have cold-cocked the spitting b!tch right then and there. And if the spitter fought back, they would be writing her obituary about now.

TXUS on August 17, 2012 at 7:59 PM

If that happened to me:

“Female weightlifter breaks jaw of little old activist over disagreement.”—hey it’s Austin, that’s how the media here roll.

Sekhmet on August 17, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I’m guessing that this particular clip will never hit the MSM.

catmman on August 17, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Why do we put up with that? Can we just call them a hate group, or something?

faraway on August 17, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Non-lethal- UDAP makes great pepper spray, for grizzlys. Works on feminazis too.

wolly4321 on August 17, 2012 at 8:00 PM

That’s what I think. I read David French’s post earlier today and thought it was quite good. French had a law school colleague with a Pauline Kael moment:

I was shocked. I was merely making a standard conservative argument — breaking no new ideological ground. “You’ve never heard an argument like that? Where did you go to college?”

“Princeton.”

Then I went to the Paul Rahe post that sparked his. Both are worth the read.

How Hatred Became A Liberal Value

I remember when liberals sported on their automobiles bumper stickers reading, “Hatred is not a Family Value.” Then, back in 2003, in The New Republic, Jonathan Chait wrote an essay explaining why it was legitimate to hate George W. Bush, and the dam burst…. You will not hear liberals arguing for a crackdown on the use of force by animal-rights activists, environmental activists, union thugs, and the Occupy movement. Instead, you will find in them a desperate hankering to pin on the Tea Party responsibility for conduct the Tea-Partiers abhor and a willingness to engage in race-baiting and talk of class warfare on a stunning scale.

The truth is that it is a short distance from the hatred preached by Jonathan Chait to assassination, and five and six years ago there was a great deal of open, public fantasizing along these lines by left liberals.

I think hate was prevalent among the Left long before 2003. It just went mainstream acceptable.

INC on August 17, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Outlander on August 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM

You are assuming a level of control not apparent in the democrat caucus. The crazy moonbat is tied to the “decent moderate BushChimpHiler” democrat. When the DNC decided to go all in on an Alinskyite, Communist, ‘community organizer’, citizen of the world, “messiah” who they refused to be allowed to be vetted after engaging in the happy use of their NEA allies and Media contacts to drive an ever-increasing portion of their lunatic fringe caucus into deeper and deeper delusions of justification to “make noise”….

yeah you don’t put the lid back on weapon’s grade crazy….

so Bark you go on ahead and don’t denounce the NBPP saying they are going to skin republicans when we go to Tampa…

hell Choom you go on ahead and take the gamble that “by golly people will think the GOP is extreme”….

It will not help you your antics are hardening our will.

harlekwin15 on August 17, 2012 at 8:00 PM

…just really creepy. That alone is enough reason to vote against him.

changer1701 on August 17, 2012 at 7:58 PM

And what happens to cultists when their leader is rejected?

cozmo on August 17, 2012 at 8:01 PM

wolly4321 on August 17, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I’ve got mine.

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:02 PM

RedNewEnglander on August 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM

When reality and fantasy meet, reality always wins.

squint on August 17, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Look at the local story the spitter is the victim? uuggg

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I like how they say that Mary Hogland, the unhinged Obama supporter who did the spitting, was just trying to “ask a question” about Planned Parenthood. As if that woman had come to the event to merely get information and not to cause a disruption.

bluegill on August 17, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I agree..:)

PS..I’m with you!..:)

Dire Straits on August 17, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I can’t even begin to express my strong dislike for the act of spitting on another person. I don’t know if I could be responsible for my reaction.

Cindy Munford on August 17, 2012 at 8:06 PM

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM

“I’ve never experienced anything like that before, to me it’s unacceptable,” Lefebvre said. “Getting upset is one thing, but (Romney supporters) attacked Mary.”

Old media no longer owns the narrative.

cozmo on August 17, 2012 at 8:07 PM

The D’s are becoming unhinged at the prospect of their Messiah losing. I expect to see more of this and worse as November approaches.

nicefly on August 17, 2012 at 8:08 PM

thatsafactjack on August 17, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Yep! Isn’t it a form of assault? Spreading infection diseases to boot.

If it is assault..don’t be surprised when you provoke someone and they punch your damn face in.

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Often times , offenders who have blasphemed in word or deed against political correctness are sentenced to “diversity sensitivity training.”

Any bets on whether our 83 year old will be sentenced to conservative sensitivity training? The Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies, I think, would be a good start.

Perhaps Rush Limbaugh or one of his associate professors will make an on air offer to train her.

MessesWithTexas on August 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM

RedNewEnglander on August 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM

They’ll be seething on November 7 after Obama loses. I expect them to lash out after the election at anyone who opposed Obama. Don’t let them intimidate you and don’t let them win.

bluegill on August 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I’m watching Ben Labolt lie his face off on O’Reilly. Juan Williams is hosting. He’s being kind of tough on Labolt.

Labolt said the story about replacing Biden with Hill is a media fabrication. LOL. That’s how Obama got elected, Ben. You owe your livelihood to media fabrication.

Juan is hitting Labolt on the attempts to paint Mitt as a murderer, felon, and slave master. Labolt said Team Barry was just responding to Mitt’s negativity. LOLOLOL. Juan invited Labolt to disavow the latest cancer ad (on behalf of Barry). Ben disavows owning it, but does not apologize for portraying Mitt as an accomplice to murder.

Same crap, different day.

Philly on August 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM

infectious*

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Liberals grow old, but they never grow up.

Grace_is_sufficient on August 17, 2012 at 8:10 PM

How many Secret Service agents are traveling with Romney and with Ryan? Is the number adequate? The Left seems unhinged, unglued or just thinking the end justifies the means.

INC on August 17, 2012 at 8:10 PM

MontanaMmmm. I had no doubt.

You have another valley day, you better share it with us. Please?

wolly4321 on August 17, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I’ll pass on BOR, especially when “Wan” Williams is hosting. Little League World Series in on ESPN.

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Cat fight!!

The new tone. Thanks Mr. President!!!

CW on August 17, 2012 at 8:12 PM

A large portion of the second video was recorded with the camera upside down.

A perfect visual metaphor considering the left’s world is about to be turned upside down in less than three months.

Liberals: The “Poseidon Adventure” of political discourse.

Dion on August 17, 2012 at 8:12 PM

infectious*

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM

; )

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Liberals grow old, but they never grow up.

Grace_is_sufficient on August 17, 2012 at 8:10 PM

And they never die, they just smell that way.

VegasRick on August 17, 2012 at 8:13 PM

; )

Bmore on August 17, 2012 at 8:12 PM

;)

Just for you know who. lol

bazil9 on August 17, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Class. Pure class.

Wolfmoon on August 17, 2012 at 8:14 PM

wolly4321 on August 17, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Hikes/outdoor burning have been short circuited due to increased fire risk.
It is such a drag since we only have 2-3 months of summer.
I’ll update this fall after the first rain.:)

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Leftists attack our side every day now.

faraway on August 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM

She shot her wad.

Electrongod on August 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM

prematurely bishop’d?

John the Libertarian on August 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM

INC on August 17, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Actually, it got ramped up big time starting on election day 2008. The community organizer emeritus, AKA Barack Hussein Obama, AKA the Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers, gave reason and acceptability to the hate and the resulting conduct.

This is going to get even more intense over the next six fortnights, and will go Ape Sh!t One in the last weeks, especially when they see the coming landslide defeat of their Light Bringer.

TXUS on August 17, 2012 at 8:16 PM

de rigueur on August 17, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Yep. Nobody puts Joe in a corner.

slickwillie2001 on August 17, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I’ll update this fall after the first rain.:)

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:14 PM

We finally got about two inches yesterday. Too late for the corn but still a relief and it could help the soybean crop.

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:17 PM

prematurely bishop’d?

John the Libertarian on August 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM

LOL…

Electrongod on August 17, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Old media no longer owns the narrative.

cozmo on August 17, 2012 at 8:07 PM

We are Breitbart!

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:17 PM

bluegill on August 17, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Next up :
That creep Floyd Corkins was just trying to ask a question about traditional Christian marriage ,
also
that unhinged skinhead was just trying to ask a question about Sikhism
and
that democrat researcher in Aurora CO was just trying to ask a question about the Joker

burrata on August 17, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I don’t know if I could be responsible for my reaction.

Cindy Munford on August 17, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I’m with you Cindy. And I can guarantee the split second it would take me to cold-cock that old bird would be replayed over and over and over on all the national media outlets.

Flora Duh on August 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

predator on August 17, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Did you dance around in it?

MontanaMmmm on August 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Cindy Munford on August 17, 2012 at 8:06 PM

It’s an expression of defeat, of utter intellectual bankruptcy. The Left’s rationalizations are exhausted and weak and they know it. That’s why they’re freaking out. That’s why things are gonna get even uglier between now and November, as liberals come to realize that the jig is up.

squint on August 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

TOGETHER WE THRIVE™

I went to a reunion cum political rally in AZ and got this neat T-shirt, shame a democrat got shot by another democrat to make the event happen, but ultimately it did heal the nation.

So all good I guess.

tom daschle concerned on August 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Hate be a Lady

faraway on August 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Philly on August 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Did you notice that he got away with saying that Rep. Ryan is holding up the Farm Bill and no one mentioned it passed the House and it is being held up in the Senate. The Democratically controlled Senate.

Cindy Munford on August 17, 2012 at 8:22 PM