Quotes of the day

posted at 10:32 pm on August 15, 2012 by Allahpundit

Presumptive Republican vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan launched an offensive on President Barack Obama’s cuts to medicare to pay for ObamaCare, his first public reference to the issue since accepting the role as Mitt Romney’s running mate.

“The president took $716 billion from the Medicare program, he raided it, to pay for ObamaCare,” Ryan expained, noting that an Obama aide called the cuts an “achievement” in a television interview…

“Governor Romney and I will protect and strengthen Medicare for our current seniors and for our future seniors of tomorrow,” Ryan added…

“I’m told President Obama is talking about Medicare today, “Ryan said. “We want this debate. We need this debate. And we will win this debate.”

***

Ryan plans, for the first time, to travel on his own this weekend to senior-heavy Florida, where his campaign has said he will address entitlement reform.

A Ryan campaign aide emailed reporters to say that Ryan would “highlight President Obama’s record of slashing Medicare for current Florida seniors to fund Obamacare.” And a second campaign aide, speaking to reporters in Denver on Tuesday, told reporters that “this is a debate we invite.”

“The message here is that we’re on offense on Medicare,” the aide told reporters. “There’s only one candidate in this race that has raided over $700 billion dollars from Medicare in order to set up a new entitlement that we can’t afford and is making it harder for businesses — especially small businesses — to create jobs.”

***

Some Republicans worry that fighting about Medicare takes valuable time from talking about jobs, growth and deficits. True, but this fight was coming anyway. Better to debate it now in ways the Romney campaign can control rather than see it raised in the campaign’s final moments through under-the-radar robo calls and mailers to seniors by Democrats.

It is said that in politics, if you’re explaining, you’re losing. That’s not always true. Sometimes when you’re explaining, you’re reassuring voters and undermining your opponent’s credibility.

That’s the case with this issue now. It’s why Team Romney was smart to quickly run an ad attacking Mr. Obama for robbing Medicare to pay for ObamaCare.

Democrats have long had an issue advantage on Medicare. Republicans cowered in fear. This time it’s different. The Romney-Ryan ticket is not only talking about Medicare, it is putting Mr. Obama on the defensive. If Republicans succeed, politics will never be the same.

***

In the last few days, the Romney campaign has moved to dramatically change the terrain of Medicare politics, and it looks like the Democrats are beginning to realize how vulnerable they might be. Because of Obamacare, it is the Democrats who now plan to cut current seniors’ benefits (especially those in Medicare Advantage) and access to care (thanks to the IPAB) while still failing to avert the program’s (and the nation’s) fiscal collapse, and because Romney would repeal Obamacare and pursue a version of the Ryan-Wyden premium-support reform it is the Republicans who would protect current seniors’ benefits and make them available to future seniors while saving the program from collapse through market reforms. Through the candidates’ statements this week and through this new ad, Romney and Ryan have made clear they’re going to inform voters about this and force the Democrats to defend themselves on Medicare.

That won’t be easy for the Left, since the Romney campaign’s charges are true, and it is beginning to become apparent that the Democrats are totally unprepared for the coming fight. Their defenses so far fall into roughly three categories: Ryan did it too, the Obamacare Medicare cuts aren’t very serious, and finally what can only be called frantic distractions. Even as pure demagoguery (let alone as efforts at actual substantive arguments) all three are exceptionally weak defenses, and suggest the Democrats could be in serious trouble.

***

Rather than instituting free market reforms, the Democrats are applying governmental infrastructures like the Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB). This, they hope, will tame the runaway cost of Medicare, but it also will ruin traditional Medicare for future recipients as well. The program will be fundamentally different in the future than it is today, thanks to the IPAB, which will be unelected and largely free to act without interference from Congress. If the GOP is vulnerable on premium supports, Democrats are at least as vulnerable on the IPAB…

So, where does that leave us? The GOP has proposed a premium support program for the next generation of recipients in the hopes of saving Medicare for the future. Politically dangerous, for sure. But the Democrats have blown past mere danger and charged headfirst into the utterly suicidal: They are using a top-down governmental board to cut costs in ways that will likely diminish the availability of care, not to secure the future of the program but to bankroll a brand new entitlement.

So, who is more vulnerable to “Mediscare” this cycle?

Answer: the Democrats.

***

There are many Americans who believe two things about where things stand right now: The Romney-Ryan approach is unacceptable, and the status quo is unsustainable. Obama may be able to win the election by persuading a majority of the few voters still open to persuasion that in the short-term, the status quo is preferable to Romney-Ryan. But if he closes the deal by shutting the door to the reforms that we may well need in the long-term, it will be a Pyrrhic victory.

Let me be specific. A number of Democrats once believed—and some still do—that a well-crafted version of premium support is part of a balanced and sustainable long-term fix for Medicare. If the effect of the Ryan choice is to take not only the Ryan budget’s version of premium support off the table, but also the kinds of approaches that Alice Rivlin and Ron Wyden have proposed, then we’ll be left with far less appealing options for stabilizing Medicare.

***

In a November 2009 interview with ABC News’ Jake Tapper, Obama acknowledged that a third of the funding for ObamaCare came from cutting Medicare

Tapper went on to ask Obama whether he would allow Congress to repeal or patch the Medicare cuts as it does every year with the so-called Doc Fix, a measure designed to ensure adequate reimbursement payments are maintained to doctors who care for patients covered by Medicare.

Obama said that his Medicare cuts were permanent and that he would never allow Congress to repeal them.

***

“I think the Democrats are discovering that they stepped on a land mine with Medicare.”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 7

And here’s the string of “First” nonsense…

Gingotts on August 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

FIRST,

for the third time,Eat your heart Out Bishop,
er, maybe I picked a bad day,for Rhetric(snark).

canopfor on August 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Happy Anniversary

jaime on August 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM

And here’s the string of “First” nonsense…

Gingotts on August 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Congrats!

Bmore on August 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Oh, snap! XD

Gingotts on August 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM

go for the jugular this is war

Glad they are on offense

cmsinaz on August 15, 2012 at 10:35 PM

And here’s the string of “First” nonsense…

Gingotts on August 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Gingotts:Congrats,your #1!(sarc).

canopfor on August 15, 2012 at 10:35 PM

go for the jugular this is war

Glad they are on offense

cmsinaz on August 15, 2012 at 10:35 PM

cmsinaz:Yup,All OUT WAR!:)

canopfor on August 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM

0 is a robber and thief.

Bmore on August 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Eat it, Mr. President. Every bitter mouthful.

beatcanvas on August 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

This offense on Medicare cuts is brilliant. The post by Karl today was very good on a congressional level. They are going to hammer the Dems so hard that Florida will be huge for the R2 ticket.

John the Libertarian on August 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

jaime on August 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM

So soon with the tunes? That’s just wrong.

If you had waited ’til later…well that too would be just wrong.

Yeah, I started drinkin’ early.

cozmo on August 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I still can’t see the FB postings in the headlines. Is my Firefox blocking them?

OmahaConservative on August 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Yepper. Canopfor :)

cmsinaz on August 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Be very afraid, Libs…be very afraid..

Electrongod on August 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I’ve had my television on nearly every night since I returned from vacation last month. Within the past week or so, I’m starting to see more Romney or American Crossroads ads & fewer Obama ads. Hopefully this trend keeps up.

22044 on August 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM

First, how did you manage to get a really bad picture of Rep. Ryan? Second, I hope he takes the clips from Jake Tapper and Brett Behr’s interviews with The Won where he admits to not only taking money from Medicare but playing mathematical shenanigans with the money in order to get a favorable CBO report on cost neutrality.

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM

FIRSTIES!
*Bishop!*

annoyinglittletwerp on August 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM

OmahaConservative on August 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Mine is…
And for good reason…

Electrongod on August 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM

FIRST!

Lanceman on August 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Seems like a good time to replace Biden on the ticket! How about right before the GOP convention…

Rational Thought on August 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM

OmahaConservative on August 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

They are below the story blurb and above the regular comments, I don’t think to many people have taken advantage of the opportunity to comment.

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM

What is the legacy media to do with all the facts that do nothing to promote the Light Bringer..?

d1carter on August 15, 2012 at 10:40 PM

The days of Mediscare are over, and so the left is losing it completely. For ages they’ve cowed the right into avoiding this conversation, and the right has agreed based on the notion that it was a sure loser. Now that we have that who is willing to step up on it and play a strong offense, turns out that it is once again, the left that is without clothes here.

We’re going to win this.

Gingotts on August 15, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Rational Thought on August 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Obama-Billary 2012 ?

burrata on August 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

“We want this debate. We need this debate. And we will win this debate.”

Dang! That’s leaving a big mark on Obummers @ss! LOL

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Happy Anniversary

jaime on August 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I had a Kenny G cassette in the 1990′s and I played that song…I played it a lot

annoyinglittletwerp on August 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

FIRST,

for the third time,Eat your heart Out Bishop,
er, maybe I picked a bad day,for Rhetric(snark).

canopfor on August 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Lolz. You missed it by that much. (:
Snark

SparkPlug on August 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Are regular HA commenters interacting with the FB’ers, or are they a separate community?

OmahaConservative on August 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

THIRST

SparkPlug on August 15, 2012 at 10:43 PM

If I could count the same money in my bank account say, 100 times I’d be a pretty rich fellow.

I think I might even be rich enough to buy ocommie and gift him to the iranians to use as a sex slave. It’d be worth every penny to have that film and broadcast it on every station once a week for 50 years.

Wolfmoon on August 15, 2012 at 10:43 PM

0 is a robber and thief.

Bmore on August 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM

and a liar
and corrupt
and …

PolAgnostic on August 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Hmmmmm.

a capella on August 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

OmahaConservative on August 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Separate, that is until regular comments are done away with and it ALL becomes facebook only comments.

Wolfmoon on August 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

OmahaConservative on August 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I’m definitely not going there.

22044 on August 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

THIRST

SparkPlug on August 15, 2012 at 10:43 PM

*clink*

Electrongod on August 15, 2012 at 10:45 PM

PolAgnostic on August 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

…and a stinky poop head!

cozmo on August 15, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Hmmmmm.

a capella on August 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Hmmmmm?

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 10:45 PM

OmahaConservative on August 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Ya got me on that question, I’m not even reading them. Nothing personal I just overlook them for the most part.

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:45 PM

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Long time no write.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 15, 2012 at 10:45 PM

OmahaConservative on August 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I think most of us are stating they belong in their own separate universe.

PolAgnostic on August 15, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Hmmmmm.

a capella on August 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Oh Jesus Christ. I’m freakin’ outta here.

Lanceman on August 15, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Wolfmoon on August 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

That’s when I depart HA…

OmahaConservative on August 15, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Hmmmmm.

a capella on August 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Wholly crap Batman…its back!

cozmo on August 15, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Wolfmoon on August 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

WTH?!! FB? Why on Gods green earth would Ed move this to FB?!

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:45 PM

A. Log out of facebook when you are done using it. Every time.

B. Use Do Not Track (DNT) from albine.com (h/t to bmore for that one). You will never even see the dweebs from FB.

Wolfmoon on August 15, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Rational Thought on August 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Everyone keeps saying it is impossible. I don’t trust them. I would think there has to be a huge paycheck for Biden to bow out. Paging, George Soros!!

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:47 PM

OmahaConservative on August 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

It’s at least somewhat separated, thank God. I’m sure a few have gone into the facebook comments to interact, but as most of us are disapproving of this change and unwilling to forfeit our freedom, privacy, and anonymity, I doubt it happens all that much.

Gingotts on August 15, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Meanwhile………………………….

Hopey Lies…………..
_______________________________

Obama rips into Romney, Ryan on Medicare
Aug. 15, 2012 at 5:14 PM
**************************

On his third day in the state, the president told a crowd in Dubuque,

“The centerpiece of Governor Romney’s economic plan

is a new $5 trillion tax cut
*******************************

— a lot of it going to the wealthiest Americans.
**************************************************

Now, keep in mind, $5 trillion is a lot of money, even in Washington.”

Obama told the enthusiastic crowd:

“Governor Romney expects you to pay for it, expects middle-class families to pick up the tab.
****************************

Governor Romney’s tax plan would actually raise taxes on middle-class families by an average of $2,000 for families with children.”

Their plan
***********

makes seniors pay more so they can give another tax cut to millionaires and billionaires.
******************************

That’s the difference between our plans on Medicare.”
(More..)
==========

canopfor on August 15, 2012 at 10:47 PM

That’s just wrong.

cozmo on August 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

That’s OK. I don’t think I’d mind being wrong once in a while.

If it ever happens I’ll let you know what I think about it.

jaime on August 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Wolfmoon on August 15, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I don’t do Facebook. It is part of my anti-bucket list.

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Long time no write.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 15, 2012 at 10:45 PM

I figured I see if this place was still in the toilet. If Ed is moving to FB, the flush will be complete. Is this rumor or fact?

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM

and a liar
and corrupt
and …

PolAgnostic on August 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

True. The thing I like about robber and thief is it rhymes with commander and chief which is cic. Robber and chief is rat.

Bmore on August 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM

So, wanna meet a brave lady ?

burrata on August 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM

DANG, Jan Brewer!! She threw the poop back in BO’s face. Good job!!

AubieJon on August 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Wolfmoon on August 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

All good things…

squint on August 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I don’t do Facebook. It is part of my anti-bucket list.

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Lolz! Good one darlin’

OmahaConservative on August 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM

For the third time today, tried to post a comment that contains a link, and it did not show up.

bayview on August 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM

WTH?!! FB? Why on Gods green earth would Ed move this to FB?!

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Clicks = dollars, that’s all they care about. Don’t be fooled into thinking HotAir is a site dedicated to seeing conservatism defeat liberalism. It’s capitalism they are interested in….le dollar! Users are a secondary consideration it seems.

Lots of facebook users, lots of friends that will see hotair comments appearing on their friends timelines, lots of clicks, lots of bucks.

I feel used and dirty.

Wolfmoon on August 15, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Yepper. Canopfor :)

cmsinaz on August 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

cmsinaz:I do hope tommorrow is calmer:)

canopfor on August 15, 2012 at 10:50 PM

I played it a lot

annoyinglittletwerp on August 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I read somewhere today that it is the 50th anniversary of that song. I always liked it so I thought I’d link it.

I’m happy you like it, too.

jaime on August 15, 2012 at 10:50 PM

I don’t do Facebook. It is part of my anti-bucket list.

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM

…and a very fine bucket you have Cindy ;-)

Wolfmoon on August 15, 2012 at 10:50 PM

According to a GAO report from 2010: by 2020, 8 years from now, interest payment for the national debts and entitlements will eat up 92 cents of every dollar the Federal Government takes in. That may not have taken into account the accelerated rate of accumulation of the national debt or any raise in interest rate in the next 8 years. Barry and Timmy had not proposed any solution, 2 years after the GAO report was published. Some change must come, and something needs to be done soon.

bayview on August 15, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Democrats want to kill Medicare so seniors will have to compete with the democrats prized illegal aliens to even get looked at by an assistant nurse after about 6 months.

VorDaj on August 15, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Wolfmoon on August 15, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Why thank you, thank you so much!!

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:51 PM

…must come to an end.

squint on August 15, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Did it work?

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I think it’s a Bouncing Betty.

Curtiss on August 15, 2012 at 10:52 PM

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I haven’t seen you around for a while. Did you abandon us or were you using a sockpuppet?

jaime on August 15, 2012 at 10:52 PM

FIRST,

for the third time,Eat your heart Out Bishop,
er, maybe I picked a bad day,for Rhetric(snark).

canopfor on August 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Nonsense.

But I like you, so you can pick your method of leaving this existence.

Bishop on August 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM

bayview on August 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM

It worked for me.

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Hello all.

I’m kind of bummed not having any crowd pictures to look at today.

Did you see the deli owner who is catering Obama’s fundraiser but has a Romney shirt on while he’s doing it – hilarious!

gophergirl on August 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM

WTH?!! FB? Why on Gods green earth would Ed move this to FB?!

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Because Ed bought FaceBook at the initial stock offering :-( ?

bayview on August 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I don’t do Facebook. It is part of my anti-bucket list.

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Speaking of which-go on your beloved’s page, click on my name-and check out my new header. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on August 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM

bayview on August 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Direct links to CNN are strictly Verboten.

VorDaj on August 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM

bayview on August 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Was it CNN? I have heard people in the past say that they can’t get that to link.

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Rational Thought on August 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I think Palin just outwitted them on the most popular recipient of that. She said the other day on Greta that the only way for Obama to win was to put Hill on the ticket.

There’s no way in heck they’re going to take her advice or to do anything she’s endorsed.

kim roy on August 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Fact. Look at the warning in the Headlines area. If you’re nice to me I’ll bring it here for you.

Bmore on August 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM

He’ll have to show me, I don’t even know how to get on his page, but I will.

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Links to CNN have never worked for me on HotAir.

AubieJon on August 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM

gophergirl on August 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM

He’s in my late dad’s hometown-Davenport, Iowa.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Cindy, I think it is an absolute certainty. Barack isn’t going to limp along to a loss for the next three months. Biden is gone, probably right before the GOP convention, just as Weekly Standard says it will be. Romney-Ryan had better be planning for this, because it IS going to happen. And Biden won’t have to be paid. He’s a millionaire. He’ll do it for the party, craft a story about how it was TOTALLY his idea and barack begged, begged, BEGGED him to stay, and the media will sell that 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It might not be Shrillery, maybe Cuomo. But they WILL announce Biden’s departure around August 24, and it will all have been “beyond barack’s control.”

Rational Thought on August 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM

bayview on August 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM

You need the Facebook link widget which is available on your Facebook page. Then you click on the widget which will send you back here, simply type in “I had a cheese burrito for lunch today. MMM GOOD YUMMY!!!!” after your comment and the link will appear.

Bishop on August 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Wolfmoon on August 15, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM

bayview on August 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Oh, bummer, I know someone who really did that!

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Could not happen to a more deserving bunch.

RickinNH on August 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Robber and chief is rat.=Robber and thief is rat.

Bmore on August 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I’m kind of bummed not having any crowd pictures to look at today.

gophergirl on August 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM

What sort of crowd do you want to see? A Metro platform? Chic-fil-a at lunch? Parking lot at cirque du soleil?

jaime on August 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

VorDaj on August 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Yes, the link was to an article on CNN, so that was the problem.

bayview on August 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Well,I didn’t know that Ryans Press bus was called,

“Precious Cargo”!

Cool!
====

Elicia Dover ‏@EliciaDover

Best name for a press bus ever

==============================================================

Paul Ryan’s ‘Precious Cargo’ press bus
8/15/12 10:23 PM EDT

canopfor on August 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Rational Thought on August 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM

So he will take Gov. Palin’s advice? She’ll have some fun with that.

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I don’t do Facebook. It is part of my anti-bucket list.

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM

# 401,333 reasons why I like you. lol

bazil9 on August 15, 2012 at 10:59 PM

R & R are forcing the Dems (and the public) to have an adult discussion. Finally.

And I do believe that R & R have the better argument.

onlineanalyst on August 15, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Cindy Munford on August 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Starving the beast?

22044 on August 15, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Bmore on August 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Good gravy! Is the FB thingy an option or are we all forced into it?

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 11:00 PM

9 9 9!!

I.M. Shatner on August 15, 2012 at 11:00 PM

I’m registered at MM’s site but rarely go there. If I give up HA cause of FB posting I guess I’ll go to her site…

OmahaConservative on August 15, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Because Ed bought FaceBook at the initial stock offering :-( ?

bayview on August 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM

So he’s gonna follow it down the sewer?

Typical Minnesotan. ;-)

csdeven on August 15, 2012 at 11:01 PM

*clink*
To ElectronGod.

SparkPlug on August 15, 2012 at 11:01 PM

The perfect running mate for ocommie is bloomberg. He HAS to do it. Let’s start a petition!

Wolfmoon on August 15, 2012 at 11:02 PM