Christie to deliver GOP convention keynote speech

posted at 8:41 am on August 14, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

If you were expecting a convention where Republicans just sang kumbayah and hoped Americans liked them for the passivity, think again.  The Republican organizers have tapped Chris Christie to set the tone for the convention, and the first-term governor of New Jersey plans — to no one’s surprise — an “emphatic” 20-minute keynote speech on opening night (via National Journal):

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will deliver the keynote address that launches the Republican National Convention in two weeks, telling USA TODAY he plans to make an “emphatic” argument on behalf of GOP approaches and shared sacrifice to face the nation’s biggest challenges.

In an interview Monday, Christie said his 20-minute speech will focus more on making the case for electing Mitt Romney than the one against re-electing President Obama. And he promises the words will be his own: He’s already on the fourth draft of the speech, “grinding away on it” over the past few days since Romney asked him to fill the high-profile role.

In another big nod to the future of the Republican Party, the presidential nominee will get an introduction from another fast-rising freshman star, Senator Marco Rubio:

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio will introduce Mitt Romney at the Republican National Convention when the former Massachusetts governor officially accepts his party’s presidential nomination later this month in Tampa, a senior Republican official told CNN.

Rubio, who was elected in 2010, is well regarded by conservatives and tea party activists. Earlier this year, Romney had said that he was looking at Rubio as possible vice presidential running mate. Romney, instead, chose Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan this weekend to join him on the GOP ticket.

Conventions usually like to emphasize continuity from grand traditions in both parties.  It’s telling that the Republican convention organizers are assigning key roles to people who represent the future rather than the past.  Contrast that with the Democratic convention, which will have Bill Clinton on hand to formally nominate Barack Obama — giving everyone an opportunity to remember the vast gulf in economic outcomes between the last two Democratic presidents.

Republicans will have plenty of older hands on board for prime-time speeches, including the previous presidential nominee, John McCain.  But the emphasis on the youth movement in the GOP with these two high-profile assignments cannot be a coincidence.  While Democrats celebrate their past, Republicans are looking to the future — and giving their future some key roles in the present to launch that future now.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Bobby Jindal would have been a better pick than Christie to excite the base…which is what the convention is about…IMO. Christie is a good attack dog, but he doesnt have the best record on some counts.

cappy718 on August 14, 2012 at 10:31 AM

His pro-Muslim, anti-gun ways are not going to play very well in the Heartand.

Howevder, the GOP Establishment don’t seem to really care.

kingsjester on August 14, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Pro-Muslim, huh? This is exactly why what you describe as “heartland” politics turns off 80% of the electorate. It’s just the flip side of liberal identity crap.

Priscilla on August 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Christie should stay in New Jersey with his terrorist imam bff’s and fire anybody who is critical of Islam like the NJ transit worker last year at the 9/11 groundzero protest:

he pals around with terrorist supporting Muslims and thinks it’s cute, then insults anyone who objects, he’s either pandering to his large Muslim base in NJor he actually believes this stuff.

golembythehudson on August 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I guess Christy was to big for the picture accompanying the headline..:)

idesign on August 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM

He is a great pick for this, and I am not really a Christie fanboi. He’s a fat liberal gun grabbing bully punk but…he’s a good rabble rousing speaker.

Yes. He’ll work out just fine, despite it all. Screw hopenchange. People should be righteously angry. And Sheriff Fatman is angry and amusing. Have at it y’all.

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM

If they’re smart, Sarah will introduce him.

TXUS on August 14, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Brilliant. I’m glad to get to be here to introduce my fat friend.

Basilsbest on August 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Priscilla on August 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Please cite your sources, ma’am. There is a reason that President Reagan explained Conservatism as a three-legged stool.

kingsjester on August 14, 2012 at 10:51 AM

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Refreshing. This is as close as I’ve yet seen to an explicit admission that the knob polishers are so scared of Obama, they don’t give a shit who we replace him with.

gryphon202 on August 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Brilliant. I’m glad to get to be here to introduce my fat friend.

Basilsbest on August 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Why would you misrepresent Palin with McCain, my friend..:)

idesign on August 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Christie is a big-governemnt RINO (buckle-up puppy dogs!), a friend to the death-cult of islam and a foe of gun owners. The GOP and Romney should distance themselves from him, instead of embracing him. It is not a good sign for the party that Christie is giving the keynote.

Pork-Chop on August 14, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Well maybe he’ll talk about this….

tencole on August 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM

gryphon202 on August 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Don’t sweat it sweetheart.

You’ve got 3 choices. Barkster, Romney, or your wet dream of choice.

If you were actually awake for the last 4 years you’d realize that this whole Barky thing hasn’t panned out at all well and your wet dream isn’t on the ballot.

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Why Christie? Jindal, Walker…Palin(I know she’s not speaking) are all outstanding conservatives who could’ve riled up the base.

Christie is a gun-grabber who support radical islamists and believes in MMGW.
As I said…why?

annoyinglittletwerp on August 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Correction, Butch: A candidate who shares my principles and philosophies isn’t on the ballot. Nor will someone who shares my principles and philosophies be keynoting the Republican National Convention this year. You don’t care. That’s fine. Whatever. I do. I guess we’ll just have to stick with that difference of opinion.

gryphon202 on August 14, 2012 at 11:01 AM

A herd of RINOs? Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Scott Walker? Are you for real?

Doughboy on August 14, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Some people are Palin fans first. She’s the goddess of conservatism and all others are worthless RINOs unworth of her spit. She defines conservatism, don’t you see?

Reagan’s admonition that “The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally – not a 20 percent traitor?” Forget about it!

Now all we neeed is Dante to show up and tell us how Rubio is constitutionally ineligible to speak at the convention because his skin is two shades too dark or something.

DRayRaven on August 14, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Christie would be a much better fit as keynote speaker at the Democrat convention. He is increasingly known for coddling Muslim extremists, his disdain the Bill of Rights, and his failure to oppose Obamacare. This is really deplorable that he would get such a coveted spot at the convention, and only shows that the GOP is merely a wing of the Democrat party.

Tripwhipper on August 14, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Christie is a gun-grabber who support radical islamists and believes in MMGW.
As I said…why?

annoyinglittletwerp on August 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Good question, Twerp. I wish I had some profound insight for you, but alas, I don’t. The only salient thing I can think of to say is that this is your modern Republican party.

gryphon202 on August 14, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Objective #1: Win November 6th. This will save our nation.
Objective #2: Transform GOP. This will sustain our nation.

freedomfirst on August 14, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Yes…YES…YES!!!

84 days!!

Sue Doenim on August 14, 2012 at 11:04 AM

gryphon202 on August 14, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Sometimes life doesn’t pan out the way you like.

You can either man up and handle it or whine like a little beeeatch. None of this is ideal. My preferred ticket would be St. Sarah with Zombie Goldwater. Ain’t happening though.

(I do feel your pain – in a very Billy Jeff cheap Gap blue dress way).

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Objective #1: Win November 6th. This will save our nation.
Objective #2: Transform GOP. This will sustain our nation.

freedomfirst on August 14, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Yes…YES…YES!!!

84 days!!

Sue Doenim on August 14, 2012 at 11:04 AM

So how has that whole “transform the GOP” thing been working out for you guys so far? What? You mean we haven’t started yet? Whew. I was kind of worried that we had a gun-grabbing Islamist coddler keynoting our convention this year, but that really puts my mind at ease now./

gryphon202 on August 14, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Sometimes life doesn’t pan out the way you like.

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 11:05 AM

More often than not, when life doesn’t pan out the way I like, liberty isn’t at stake like it is now. Better than Obama =/= a friend of liberty. In fact, “Better than Obama” is nothing more than damning by faint praise.

gryphon202 on August 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM

gryphon202 on August 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I’m a solutions person.

What’s yours?

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I’m a solutions person.

What’s yours?

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 11:12 AM

No, you’re a dead fish, you just go with the flow..:)

idesign on August 14, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Christie is a gun-grabber who support radical islamists and believes in MMGW.
As I said…why?

annoyinglittletwerp on August 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM

What guns has Christie grabbed? Honestly, as I haven’t followed the issue in Jersey.

All those folks you named would’ve been great for the keynote, too, but Christie is one of the best at laying out there for people. I’ve no doubt he’ll deliver quite the stemwinder and fire people up, regardless of the flaws in his record.

changer1701 on August 14, 2012 at 11:23 AM

What about Palin? Christie is a big rino.
Palin represents the heart and soul of the party, not the climate change pushing NEastern Christie. Palin is the one that took the house down with her acceptance speech; she is the only one that has the Reaganesque ability to present the simple conservative message in compelling terms than can bring people to tears. Why Christie? Go with Palin.

anotherJoe on August 14, 2012 at 11:27 AM

changer1701 on August 14, 2012 at 11:23 AM

The keynote speaker should’ve been CONSERVATIVE. Christie is good for NJ-but he’s no conservative.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 14, 2012 at 11:28 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on August 14, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Well, Rubio will be introducing Romney, which is arguably a bigger platform than the keynote. There seems to be some balance, imo.

changer1701 on August 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM

No, you’re a dead fish, you just go with the flow..:)

idesign on August 14, 2012 at 11:15 AM

:X

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Sadly the GOP has no Elizabeth Warren, a true rockstar.

Sheriff Fatman is pretty much the best they can do.

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Sarah isn’t speaking, but the fat liberal is the keynote speaker? I guess I’ll be watching a lot of Tigers games the week of the GOP convention.

No one knows how to p!ss off its base like the Republican “leadership.”

bw222 on August 14, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Couldn’t they find a better primetime speaker than that senile geezer? I’d rather watch Meggie Mac prance on the scene, in Jenna Jamison’s costume.

Archivarix on August 14, 2012 at 8:50 AM

There went my lunch.

bw222 on August 14, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Pork-Chop on August 14, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Some of you need to form your own party..call it ‘Deliverance’

Nobody pleases you. Get get the hell out of my country and take the liberal loons with you. You are actually much worse than Obama and thugs

At least they stick together

Redford on August 14, 2012 at 12:14 PM

gryphon202 on August 14, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Sometimes life doesn’t pan out the way you like.

(I do feel your pain – in a very Billy Jeff cheap Gap blue dress way).

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 11:05 AM

..hard to ‘man up’ when the GOP has two boys on the ticket and the Democrats are worthless…..the GOP should ‘man up’ and dump mittens….now THAT would be some real manning up (unfortunately, it will never happen)….the GOP is DEAD!

Pragmatic on August 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Yay! I really am excited to see Jackie Gleason Chris Christie deliver his hilarious barbs real-time in prime time!

;)

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on August 14, 2012 at 12:27 PM

As others have said, Rubio should give the keynote and Christie should introduce Romney.

Rubio could provide the definition of conservatism to the TV audience, especially to the Latino population. No one today can grasp hold of an audience like Rubio can.

It’s going to be difficult for Rubio to paint a picture of conservatism in his speech and then introduce Romney.

From one moderate to another, Christie should introduce Romney.

Carnac on August 14, 2012 at 12:46 PM

kingsjester on August 14, 2012 at 10:51 AM

No sources, but I reject the idea that supporting a tough-talking fiscal conservative, willing to stand up to the NJEA and Big Union (but I repeat myself)in a deep, deep blue state is somehow not good enough for “the heartland” because he is not a check-all-the-boxes social con. Or that he is somehow an Islamist sympathizer because he has defended his appointment of a Muslim judge. Yeah, he walks a fine line on gun control, and I wish he were a tougher defender of the 2nd amendment, but he has criticized any and all attempts to make the Aurora shooting about gun control and gave the smack-down to Bloomberg for trying to do that.

The guy has begun to turn around a state that is as far from the heartland, geographically, politically and culturally, as you’re gonna get. The alternatives are not guys like Reagan,they’re guys like Corzine.

Priscilla on August 14, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Priscilla on August 14, 2012 at 12:47 PM

If what you’re saying is true, god for himj. A dear friend, a Conservative Tea Party member, up in Jersey, refers to him as Governor Zeppelin.

The majority of Americans do not hold the same views as Gov. Christie, regarding gun control, nor do they wish to walk up to a Hamas member and plant a big, wet kiss on him. The majority of Americans are not just “fiscal Conservatives”. They are Reagan Conservatives. They are the base. And, they are the ones being pushed to the back of the bus by the GOP Establishment right now.

kingsjester on August 14, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Haha, well, you’ve got me there. He is enormous, and does look disturbingly like a zeppelin.

Priscilla on August 14, 2012 at 12:58 PM

This isn’t the future. This is the establishment speaking only with younger people.

Why Christie? I’ve notice on this page that many who object to him have listed valid reasons with which I agree.

Those who support this decision reply with scorn.

INC on August 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Those who support this decision reply with scorn.

INC on August 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Huh?

Priscilla on August 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM

For those who say I must watch the convention, I ask one simple question:

You and what army are going to force me to watch?

I will be focused on trying to find a new job in that timeframe. I will not watch because I’m too focused on trying to get out of debt, so I can tell the federal government to go screw itself when it asks me for payments.

UODuckMan on August 14, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Tripwhipper on August 14, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Sleeper Cell Activation?

Del Dolemonte on August 14, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Why stop there? He should deliver it in Spanish.

HB3 on August 14, 2012 at 1:20 PM

This is from yesterday:

Christie complained about a “gaze of intolerance that’s going around our country that is disturbing,” and referred dismissively to concerns that he has gotten too close to Islamic supremacists: “These are the kind of red herrings that people put up who are bigots, who want to judge people based upon their religious beliefs, want to judge people with a broad brush.”…

Christie did not mention several salient details about his “friend.” Investigative journalist Daniel Greenfield reports that “despite the fact that Mohammed Qatanani was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, the organization that is behind both al-Qaeda and Hamas, despite his own guilty plea to being a member of Hamas, and despite the fact that even in the United States, he had defended a charity that provided funds to children of suicide bombers (this is done as an incentive to reassure terrorists that if they die their families will be taken care of), Qatanani was not deported.”

Christie also referred to another friend of his, Sohail Mohammed, whom he appointed to a Superior Court judgeship in Passaic County. Mohammed was Qaranani’s lawyer when he pled guilty to membership in Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood. Christie has defended Mohammed before, and last year even went out of his way to slam opposition to Sharia in the U.S. as “crap.”

…Christie knows, according to terrorism expert Steve Emerson, all about Mohammed Qatanani’s unsavory ties: “I know for certain that Christie and the FBI special agent in charge had access to information about Qatanani’s background, involvement with and support of Hamas.” Yet even as he knew this, Christie called Qatanani “a man of great good will” and “a constructive force”—and defended Qatanani from Department of Homeland Security attempts to deport him. Emerson rightly called this “a disgrace and an act of pure political corruption.”

Christie reminds me of every bombastic jerk I met when we lived in NJ in the NYC metro area.

INC on August 14, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Sarah Palin or Scott Walker should be keynote speaker. Christie and Romney are NE RINO’s (anti 2nd amendment, pro-Islamist, for socialized medicine, etc, etc.). Yes, they are better than NE Dems, but so is Mike Castle. Obviously Romney should have a prominent spot, but bury Christie on the first day. For the keynote slot, have an actual conservative. Heck, even GWB would better than the NE-RINOthon it’s turning out to be. Is he not speaking, then? I know he wasn’t perfect, but he was the last conservative in office, and a million times better than the current Marxist-in-chief has destroying our country. We need to have confidence in Conservatism, instead of trying to sell Socialism Lite with Christie.

sauldalinsky on August 14, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Both terrific choices! I love that CC will set the tone. He’s a straight-shooting, tell it like it is type of guy. When the facts are on your side, go with the facts and the facts are all on our side this election. I look forward to Christie to get this convention off to a rousing start!

MJBrutus on August 14, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Well that’s one speech i won’t be watching..I can’t support this big dhimmi and i hope he doesn’t get a important position in the Romney administration

sadsushi on August 14, 2012 at 1:48 PM

sadsushi on August 14, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I can’t say for sure, but I’m reasonably certain that he will not issue a Fat Man Fatwa against the 2nd Amendment during his speech, so chillax.

MJBrutus on August 14, 2012 at 2:02 PM

MJBrutus on August 14, 2012 at 1:42 PM

In other words, Christie is a RINO, much like you.

bw222 on August 14, 2012 at 2:04 PM

INC on August 14, 2012 at 1:21 PM

INC, that’s all that lives in the NYC/NJ area.

bw222 on August 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM

bw222 on August 14, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I’m a RINO, she’s a RINO, he’s a RINO, they’re all RINOs,
Wouldn’t you like to be a RINO too?

MJBrutus on August 14, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Priscilla on August 14, 2012 at 12:47 PM

He’s an improvement on Christine Todd Whitman, in any event.

wolfsDad on August 14, 2012 at 2:14 PM

INC, that’s all that lives in the NYC/NJ area.

bw222 on August 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I did meet some wonderful people, but the area has an extremely high ratio of the jerks. Of the three large metro areas I’ve lived in, the Boston area is second, but it is soundly beaten by NJ.

I’ve also lived in the northwest Chicago suburb area (decades ago), but it’s not in the same class as the other two, because most of the Midwesterners I met were very nice people.

INC on August 14, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Meh, the Romney/RNC camp made some good & some bad picks for speakers. I have no problem with Christie speaking, personally.

However, I do think it’s kinda funny in light of all the “what? Palin’s not being excluded. I can’t confirm that Christie is speaking on Tuesday night. We’re not working on the schedule yet…” bull that was floating around a few weeks ago, on this site and other places. As the rumors flew around, HotAir was either in full spin mode and/or got played like a violin.

Ed, I like you, but your “If there is still room to offer her a speaking slot, the convention should do so,” line yesterday seemed quite lacking in self-awareness.

Just my $0.02.

cs89 on August 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I’m a solutions person.

What’s yours?

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 11:12 AM

For being a solutions person, you sure don’t actually offer many up. Sure, you and I both agree on the need to unseat Obama from office, but that’s where our agreement ends. Rombots are so cowardly, they never think past inauguration day 2013.

As for what constitutes my solutions, I would hope they would be self-evident in light of the principles and philosophies I have espoused time-and-again in these pages over the last four-and-a-half years or so. Problem is, every time I mention them, I get a “too-bad so-sad” response from the cowardly squishes who like to remind me that “you have to play the hand you’re dealt.” I don’t accept that.

If that means I can’t be much more than a fly in the ointment at this point, so be it.But if I can get just one person to understand how badly we are being screwed over by the Republican Party, my efforts won’t be a complete waste of time.

gryphon202 on August 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

How much will the stage have to be reinforced in order to support Fatboi’s largesse?

HondaV65 on August 14, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Christie has all the (rino) markings of ending up being just like the “Republican” Arnold Schwarzenegger, who made a big speech at the 2004 convention, if we recall. What a climate change pushing Dem-groveling loser Arnold turned out to be, as CA is now on the precipice of bankruptcy and is still implementing a costly (to business and utility bills and freedom) idiotic cap & trade bill that Arnold sneaked through.

anotherJoe on August 14, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I’m a solutions person.

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Really? So voting for the same old tired establishment Republicans who’ve promised they’d cut government for the last 50 years (and lied) qualifies as a “solution” in today’s GOP?

Hmmm…’magine that!

HondaV65 on August 14, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Sadly the GOP has no Elizabeth Warren, a true rockstar.

Sheriff Fatman is pretty much the best they can do.

CorporatePiggy on August 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Is this a truly serious comment? Are you actually referring to Fauxcahontas as a rockstar? Methinks someone’s maxed out on their gubmint cheese…..

Anti_anti on August 14, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Rombots are so cowardly, they never think past inauguration day 2013.

gryphon202 on August 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

… and the goat you rode in on.

MJBrutus on August 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM

INC on August 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Well, yeah. This is the GOPe giving us its pre-approved list of Next In Line mannequins and mouthpieces and show horses. They’re not the future of the GOP. For the GOP’s future, look up the word “Whig”.

This thing is going to be a snoozer and like Kerry in 2004, Romney gets no bounce from this. Except of course in the hearts of his little ‘bot squad here.

ddrintn on August 14, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Just my $0.02.

cs89 on August 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I used to dislike AP, though I always enjoyed reading his take on things even when I disagreed with him. Nowadays it seems AP is the only one writing for this site who isn’t a GOPe shill. Sorry, just my feeling.

ddrintn on August 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Rombots are so cowardly, they never think past inauguration day 2013.

gryphon202 on August 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

… and the goat you rode in on.

MJBrutus on August 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I rest my case.

gryphon202 on August 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM

telling USA TODAY he plans to make an “emphatic” argument on behalf of GOP approaches and shared sacrifice to face the nation’s biggest challenges.
How many times have we heard Obama and “all” democrats whine about “shared sacrifice?” Warning sign!!!!!

tomshup on August 14, 2012 at 5:56 PM

tomshup on August 14, 2012 at 5:56 PM

“Shared sacrifice” is the wrong descriptive phrase and he’s the wrong guy to sell the hard financial truths.

IMHO you must have someone with a winsome, optimistic demeanor to sell hard truths to voters. Christie is the kind of guy who gets people’s back up.

INC on August 14, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I have to agree with everything people are saying about Chris Christie. His takedown of the unions is nice, but his close ties to Muslim extremists, support of man-made global warming, and dislike of the 2nd Amendment put him more in line with the far left than with conservatives.

I think Bobby Jindal and Allen West would have been great speakers to have. Jindal is a great governor and has turned LA around. West is the voice of military experience (especially in the Middle East), a voice that the Romney/Ryan team completely lack.

Although this election is clearly about the economic direction of our country, we still have 10s of thousands of our good men and women over in Afghanistan, currently getting whacked by green on blue attacks in alarming numbers. Are we in it to win or not? Either give our guys what they need to protect themselves (no more ROE!) or bring them all home. Not one of our guys is worth even 1000 Afghanis.

Common Sense on August 14, 2012 at 6:45 PM