Video: Hecklers try to climb onstage at Ryan event in Iowa

posted at 5:21 pm on August 13, 2012 by Allahpundit

If only his party affiliation were different, this would be a shining lesson for the media in how a rotten tone set at the top can drive the rank-and-file over the edge. Ah well.

Handled with aplomb by the candidate, but still uncomfortable to watch:

Ryan had barely begun speaking when a woman shouted, “Are you going to cut Medicare?”

Two women rushed the stage, and one was apparently arrested by three Iowa State Patrolmen after getting on stage with a banner.

“Woah…hey…alright…she must not be from Iowa,” said a dumbfounded Ryan as the woman got on stage.

The officers bounded out from behind the stage to pull her down, saying “She just punched a volunteer.”

As the boss emeritus notes on Twitter, USA Today describes the crowd reaction today as “spirited.” More from Jim Geraghty, who’s seen the Democrats run enough plays over the years that he can predict their defensive set for Ryan:

In the national media narrative – perhaps best illustrated by the shorthand of Jay Leno’s monologue, which presumes that the audience has the barest-bone familiarity with national figures – every Republican figure is reduced to one of three things: Old, stupid, or evil.

George H.W. Bush: Old. Dan Quayle: Stupid. Newt Gingrich: Evil. Pat Buchanan: Evil. Bob Dole: Old. George W. Bush: Stupid. Dick Cheney: Old and evil. John McCain: Old. Sarah Palin: Stupid…

Because Paul Ryan isn’t old, we will see an effort to paint him as either stupid or evil. You and I know that painting Paul Ryan as stupid is like trying to paint Bill Clinton as chaste. But we have also witnessed the rapid definition of an unknown Republican figure four years ago, and we know that right now, every Democratic official, commentator, talking head, and more than a few reporters awaken this morning with a new mission in life: define Paul Ryan.

He’s got to be evil, if only by process of elimination. The angry spectacle here makes me wonder whether hecklers might play a part in O’s strategy to define Ryan out of the chute over the next few weeks. The people in the clip appear to be freelancers — they’re the same progressive group that heckled Romney in Iowa last year — but that doesn’t mean the next hecklers have to be. Remember, according to no less than Nancy Pelosi, the people who showed up at the Democrats’ health-care townhalls in August 2009 to complain were astroturfers whose job was to create a false perception of popular opposition to ObamaCare. (Three years later, popular opposition to ObamaCare is a political fact of life.) This is how the Democratic leadership thinks. They’d like nothing more, I’m sure, than to see some irate protesters getting in Ryan’s face over Medicare at one of his events so that the media has a piece of useful viral vid to run with, and we already know how low Democratic campaigns are willing to stoop to harass Republican candidates. So why not send out some boisterous hecklers, to convince undecideds that this Paul Ryan character they’re hearing about is evidently so evil that average Americans might be driven into a sputtering rage by hearing him talk about premium support? It’s sound optics and efficient demagoguery. O’s inner circle might not be good at governing, but they’re good at that at least.

Exit question from the Obama campaign’s Tumblr account: “In case you missed all the excitement this weekend: Meet Paul Ryan, who is actually the worst.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Del Dolemonte on August 13, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Reading comprehension is obviously not LibFreebies strong suit.

GrannyDee on August 13, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Yup, the Unit said that “polling” shows no bump for the Ryan pick, while totally ignoring that it’s only been 2 days since Ryan was named, and most “polls” are done over 3 days.

Del Dolemonte on August 13, 2012 at 8:49 PM

This is teh awesomeness. The libs are already FREAKING.

John the Libertarian on August 13, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I don’t know them.

hawkdriver on August 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Hmmm, thanks hawkdriver.

Bmore on August 13, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Nope, not familiar with that one.

Del Dolemonte on August 13, 2012 at 8:49 PM

hawkdriver on August 13, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Absolutely true. I remember that remark of Limbaugh’s, actually.

Makes me all the more worried, though, because Romney and Ryan absolutely cannot afford not to take that kind of chance with security. It’s annoying enough that the GOP in general seems not to take seriously the Left’s continual media lies and distortions enough to counter them and fight back. I think they totally underestimate the levels the Left will go to cause chaos and violence. The GOP and especially R&R need to give the security aspect maximum import.

PatriotGal2257 on August 13, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Del Dolemonte on August 13, 2012 at 6:56 PM

College educated women with the most insignificant liberal arts majors… so in other word no real education, no useful education, just arrogance and stupidty…

Romney is going to win New Hampshire…

mnjg on August 13, 2012 at 8:31 PM

O’bama won New Hampshire by 10 points in 2008. And now he’s in a statistical tie?

Breathtaking.

Del Dolemonte on August 13, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Bmore on August 13, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I saw that one on a couple of threads. Don’t know who it is. Can’t say I’m very happy about the name thing, either.

thatsafactjack on August 13, 2012 at 8:56 PM

These liberal protesters are shreds of human filth.

All traceable right back to their THUGLORD in DC.

PappyD61 on August 13, 2012 at 8:57 PM

, “Are you going to cut Medicare?”

Don’t take my free stuff!!!

Rio Linda Refugee on August 13, 2012 at 8:59 PM

This is teh awesomeness. The libs are already FREAKING.

John the Libertarian on August 13, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Yep, its just too bad Occupy isn’t still around to heap even more embarrassment on the Democrats during an election year.

Hey libfree, what happened to you guys’ little party in the park? Where are The 99% now?

Lawdawg86 on August 13, 2012 at 9:01 PM

It’s one of the bet cross-training methods there are, or so they say anyways…

jimver on August 13, 2012 at 8:28 PM

My girlfriend’s middle daughter who is a nurse uses it regularly and she’s as skinny as a rail. Due to her schedule, she does all the P90X routines in the middle of the night. :)

PatriotGal2257 on August 13, 2012 at 9:02 PM

This is war with those people. I finally get it.

Tonight, I was getting gas at an Uppy’s here in Richmond when a guy comes out of the store and makes a smartass comment about my Romney sticker on my car. I don’t know what came over me as I’m a small guy and normally even tempered, but I had had enough.

So, I walk up to the guy and tell him it’s over. I said we’ve had enough of their bullshit and we’re taking back our country from fools like him. We’ve tried to do it nicely but we’re fighting back starting now. I said I’m proud of that sticker because it signifies I’m not a communist asshole like you. So cram it up your ass, dude, we’re ready to fight.

He just went to his car and drove away. I almost shit myself doing it, but damn it felt good.

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM

This is war with those people. I finally get it.

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Good for you. Just think, next time it will be infinitely easier to tell the douchebag commie scum off.

tom daschle concerned on August 13, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Lefty’s! Is there anything they won’t do?

SMACKRUNNER on August 13, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Work.

Solaratov on August 13, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Busy checking the local (iowa) escorts websits :)

jimver on August 13, 2012 at 8:47 PM

…while drinking shots in a local watering hole, apparently.

Philly on August 13, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Baca – my hope is that many more feel the same way.

Zomcon JEM on August 13, 2012 at 9:13 PM

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Awesome. You’re not called baca for nothing.

hawkdriver on August 13, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Del Dolemonte

The Unit is about to be disappointed, lol:

John Zogby Poll: Ryan Gives Romney Big Push in Swing States, Independents.

The poll — the first survey conducted after Romney announced Ryan as his vice presidential choice — shows the Romney/Ryan ticket tied with Obama/Biden at 46 percent.

But a JZ Analytics poll from a few weeks ago had Obama leading Romney by 5 percentage points, and most major polls also had Obama comfortably in the lead before the Ryan selection.

link

xblade on August 13, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Nope, not familiar with that one.

Del Dolemonte on August 13, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Cool, thanks for taking a look, I appreciate it. ; )

Bmore on August 13, 2012 at 9:28 PM

thatsafactjack on August 13, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I don’t think you need worry about the name thing. Not a chance in heII anyone will ever confuse you with it. Lol!

Bmore on August 13, 2012 at 9:29 PM

xblade on August 13, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Excellent. I can’t wait for the ABC or PPP poll showing a dead heat with a + 35 dem sample.

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 9:30 PM

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Lol!, Good one. Be careful though. We don’t need you getting in with the wrong one out there. Good job all the same. ; )

Bmore on August 13, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Bmore on August 13, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Thanks for that, B! :) I was a little concerned.

thatsafactjack on August 13, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Green Bay QB

A single young lady I know says that Congressman Ryan looks a lot like the GB QB in civilian clothes.

She carefully checks out the guys, so the observation (literally and figuratively) is probably somewhat accurate.

IlikedAUH2O on August 13, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I am not sure the stage could have held that one girl – I think she was a girl.

bw222 on August 13, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Ha. The visual would be awesome.

Skinny Ryan attacked by The Monster From The Back Of The Bus.

budfox on August 13, 2012 at 9:36 PM

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Good on you! LOL. Let’s roll!

d1carter on August 13, 2012 at 9:46 PM

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Good one. There is hope. We can stand up to these people. They are all chickenshits unless in a group. He thought he would intimidate you and it didn’t work. Outstanding work. You get extra pie tonight.

arnold ziffel on August 13, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Good for you, Bacadog. They need to know we are finished with them.

texanpride on August 13, 2012 at 9:56 PM

So, was anyone arrested for punching a volunteer..?

d1carter on August 13, 2012 at 10:02 PM

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Good for you, but I would never have any political bumper sticker of any sort on my vehicle. You’re inviting keying at the very least.

Del Dolemonte on August 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Get ready because this is only going to get worse. The crazed progressive left wing (which in reality are communist) are going to go nuts in order to defend their cult leader….their god. It is going to make the Bush (not that I was much of a fan the Bushes) and Reagan years look like a walk in the park.

William Eaton on August 13, 2012 at 10:14 PM

xblade on August 13, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Have to be careful with Zogby though, as some of his “surveys” are done online and some are done by phone. And he’s been known to combine the results!

I used to be one of his online polling subjects but the questions got so offensive I took a hike.

Del Dolemonte on August 13, 2012 at 10:15 PM

This is war with those people. I finally get it.

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM

That’s awesome!! Great job standing up for yourself to these commie scum. It’s patriots like you that will help us take our country back!!

Like you I’m in a swing state in NH…. time to bet involved and do everything we can to help Team R & R win!

LevinFan on August 13, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Del Dolemonte on August 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Normally that may be true. I drive a full size four door black pickup Diesel with 2000 lb Warn winch on the front. Four the past years that 0 has been in. It has sporting two of the Don’t Tread On Me stickers, one snake shaped, one square, one front, one back. Every week it sports an new Anti-0 sticker, very pointed sayings. Screw You, with the O being 0′s logo, Buyers Remorse, Boondoggle, etc. I have to go down to the city very regular basis indeed. Not just any city mind you. I have a feeling you know which one. No one has ever touched it. Can’t say why that is, other than I might be a redneck, a redneck that likes snakes. Lol! ; )

Bmore on August 13, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Great that my post didn’t show up?? ….

LevinFan on August 13, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Del Dolemonte on August 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I know. My wife says that too.

But, I had a campaign wonk tell me last year that bumper stickers actually get votes.

That’s why I do it.

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Bmore on August 13, 2012 at 10:27 PM

My two favorite bumper stickers:

1. That Obama Sticker should say Yes I’m Stupid!

2. Somewhere In Kenya A Village Is Missing It’s Idiot!

LevinFan on August 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM

I know. My wife says that too.

That’s why I do it.

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 10:33 PM

We have a Romney sticker on our car…. in Lake George this summer it actually did get keyed…

wish I could’ve cut the punk!

And I would never give in and remove that sticker!

LevinFan on August 13, 2012 at 10:38 PM

LevinFan on August 13, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Ouch on your car.

Yea, I say hell, if it gets keyed, I’ll take it off. Then, I say if it gets keyed, it’s too late, just leave it on.

I don’t know. To me, it’s just a small statement saying where I stand. Screw them.

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM

wish I could’ve cut the punk!

And I would never give in and remove that sticker!

LevinFan on August 13, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Correction… meant to say wish I could’ve “CAUGHT” the punk… typo.

LevinFan on August 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM

LevinFan on August 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM

LOL. No typo. You meant it!

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Screw them.

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Could make a nice bumper sticker. Just saying. ; )

Bmore on August 13, 2012 at 11:13 PM

There ARE patriotic democrats I know there are…..hell most rank and file union guys are just greedy and like collusion for wages….

harlekwin15 on August 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM

With all due respect, I have to differ. After the last 3 1/2 years, we know what the regime is. And those who support it, and who do not speak out when their own names are attached to it by their own choice, are part of it. At the risk of invoking Godwin’s Law; is it not true that the “good German citizens” who supported their government from 1933-1945 bear some responsibility for its actions? There ARE NO innocent or patriotic Democrats. They are no longer our countrymen. They cannot be so, unless they at the very least disavow what their side is doing.

A story.

The next county over from me is a Democrat fiefdom. They control the government from the county level down through and including local government. Completely. Have for over a century. It used to be trade union Democrats, before they put the industry that employed them out of business with one of the most idiotic and unnecessary strikes I have ever seen. Now it is mostly La Raza Unida Hispanic racists running the Democratic party and government there.

Just before the 2008 election, one of my daughters went to visit a friend from high school who is married to a city functionary in the county seat. They were going to go out to a movie; but that night there was a Democrat party function that was a command performance attendance for party, city, and county officials. They all decided to make an appearance there, before going to the movie.

My daughter was, as far as she knows, the only non-Democrat there. They assumed that she was one of them. Present were various muckety-mucks from the State Democratic party, the Obama campaign, the County government and local governments, and County and local Democratic parties and organizations.

Remember, they think my daughter is one of them. They spoke freely. The running joke of the night, referred to by speakers and amongst the group; was how after Obama was president they would put all Republicans and Conservatives in camps, some in death camps. These “jokes” were openly told and heard by all, at all levels, party and government. And appreciated. They were not a fluke or just a few a**holes.

That is what our Enemy is. They have not succeeded because we have remained strong enough to defend ourselves. Who knows what a second, possibly lifetime, term for Obama would bring.

My daughter kept a straight face, because she was outnumbered and in a wheelchair. Sadly, my daughter’s friend and husband played along with the jokers. They are no longer allowed in my house. My daughter insisted that they leave as soon as possible.

The Democrats will not yield power peacefully. They have violated the law and the Constitution since January 2009. They cannot be expected to obey either now. If they start it, Americans will have to finish it.

Subotai Bahadur

Subotai Bahadur on August 13, 2012 at 11:21 PM

The left is convinced Republicans are cannibles, and they’re on the menu.

Speakup on August 13, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Well, now that you mention it, I am a bit hungry…

idalily on August 13, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Subotai Bahadur

Subotai Bahadur on August 13, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Too bad your kid had to see that. Keep the faith.

We will win.

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM

The person who was heckling the most was Frank Cordaro a local “peace activist” and well know liberal wonk. He purposely wore blue to ‘blend’ in and not be noted. He then stood right next to the TV camera too or the TV camera noticed him and set up next to him.

Either way that is who the guy leading the group was. Here is the video.

Rndguy on August 13, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Baca Dog Dude

Can you hear me? I am wildly applauding!

Bless you, Darlin’

Nana on August 14, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Subotai Bahadur on August 13, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Then they will lose. They haven’t the balls for armed conflict.

Bmore on August 14, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Baca Dog Dude

Can you hear me? I am wildly applauding!

Bless you, Darlin’

Nana on August 14, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Yay! You didn’t get banned. ; )

Bmore on August 14, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Bacadog bites whiny Prog.

AshleyTKing on August 14, 2012 at 12:44 AM

In 2008.. Obama thought that he was God considering that he has the ability to heal the Earth. In 2012, apparently he thinks that Ryan is considering that Ryan now has the power to cause droughts. ;)

As for the incident, I thought that it was handled well, but looked quite scary. How the hell did the crazy lady get near the stage?

Illinidiva on August 14, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I don’t put GOP or Conservative stickers on my car because we have plenty of rabid lefties here in AZ that would vandalize my car. I’m not afraid of my car getting damaged. I’m concerned about what I might do if I catch one in the act. It seems beating up someone who just did hundreds maybe even thousands of dollars in damage to your property is illegal. Ain’t that a hoot?

Hard Right on August 14, 2012 at 2:09 AM

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Good on ya, BacaDog. He tried to bully you and you showed him for the typical cowardly bully he was. As for your comment that “we will win”…yes, but only if we join the battle. Not if we stand in the shadows. You did not stand in the shadows.

swinia sutki on August 14, 2012 at 6:06 AM

So we have a nice man, speaking to a crowd in a civil and earnest manner…

And a group trying to rush the stage to intimidate him and the crowd.

I know which is the ‘extremist’ and it isn’t the guy on the stage.

ajacksonian on August 14, 2012 at 7:07 AM

Didn’t know Iowa had any village idiots.

Amazingoly on August 14, 2012 at 7:46 AM

BacaDog on August 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I have a couple of smart ass anti-Obama stickers on my bumper and so far, I’ve only gotten some compliments from other motorists.

If somebody snarked at me over them, I doubt I could keep myself from getting in their face too. And I’m not typically confrontational either.

michaelthomas on August 14, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Altamont Hells Angels. Sick of this shit. They need a beat down. That is all.

pc on August 14, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Yes, Paul Ryan will be the first VP in history to sign legislation, he’s so into cutting medicare.

“Hey, if we elect you VP, you gonna’ cut medicare?!?!”

“Somebody didn’t watch their schoolhouse rock.”

Axeman on August 14, 2012 at 8:59 AM

What I notice, more and more lately, is that the liberals are using women to do their dirty work.
Like terrorists, they sacrifice women knowing that if caught the system goes easier…liberal women, being used by the “system”.

right2bright on August 14, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Rio Linda Refugee on August 13, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Freedom, or Free Stuff.

Choose one

CPT. Charles on August 14, 2012 at 9:22 AM

right2bright on August 14, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Not only that, if we treat one brusquely enough they have a clip for their War on Women newsreel.

Axeman on August 14, 2012 at 9:39 AM

First of all, that’s not a woman, that’s a cow. Second of all, DAMN HE’S GOOD…….

bloggless on August 14, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Altamont Hells Angels. Sick of this shit. They need a beat down. That is all.

pc on August 14, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Bring on the pool cues!

roy_batty on August 14, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Lies get currency because truth can’t be heard. On 60 Minutes key points regarding Medicare were edited out of the Romney/Ryan interview–in keeping with the left’s determination that the public be kept in ignorance about the truth. Yet I still read pundits on the right who cite the 60 Minutes interview as if there had been no censorship. Our side appears to be losing its edge. Rush didn’t mention the CBS editing job at all. Neither did anybody else. What gives?

We’ll have only a few opportunities to get our message through –at the convention and, after that, in ads. So far our side keeps telling the public that the economy is lousy. But the public already knows that. It needs to inform the public about what it doesn’t know–that we’re not out to kill grandma, that nobody over 54 will see any changes through a Republican plan, that we’re headed off a fiscal cliff because the current course is unsustainable, that it’s the left that has set up the death panels, that it’s the left that has already cut Medicare by 700 billion dollars in order to pay for Obamacare.

writeblock on August 14, 2012 at 10:15 AM

The Uuuuuhhhh-bama campaign will keep organizing these stunts to make it look as if ordinary Americans are so outraged by Ryan’s stance on “entitlements” that they literally can’t control themselves and would like to gouge his eyes out….

This is the converse of the organized fainting at Uuuuuuhhhhh-bama’s pep rallies throughout his term of destruction…

Pathetic but true…

Pest on August 14, 2012 at 10:36 AM

If the Secret Service uses necessary force to remove hecklers or other disruptors who breach the peace, that’s fine.

If Romney or the campaign hired private a private security firm to improve protection, then the lefties would charge that they were brutalized, sexually groped, etc.

The best thing is for the pro-Romney-Ryan folks in the crowd to make it really uncomfortable for the “protestors”, aka SEIU thugs.

J Baustian on August 14, 2012 at 11:48 AM

right2bright on August 14, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Axeman on August 14, 2012 at 9:39 AM

True. Our response to that should be to hire Amazons as event security.

I’m being lighthearted, but not actually joking. Hire the buffest and toughest women out there. (My vote would be for retired Marines.) When Leftie Loonette stirs up trouble, have the Amazons do the evicting. Leftie Loonette and friends won’t know how to react. Pulls the teeth right out of any “War on Women” accusations!

Mary in LA on August 14, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Okay, I’ll play…

Joe Biden – old and stoopid
Barack Obama – evil

olesparkie on August 14, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Axeman on August 14, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Ah, just use the velvet handcuffs and call it foreplay.

RalphyBoy on August 14, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Again, this is just another branch of the Obama-Axelrod operation, as was OWS.
Their purpose is to provoke conflict and a violent reaction in order to demonize their opponents and subsequently persecute and oppress them.
It’s a time old tactic used by tyrannical regimes and thuggish political movements.
Unfortunately, history continually repeats itself.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on August 14, 2012 at 12:37 PM

OK here goes.

Next time you have to defend the conservative fiscal responsibility to save our future and our sides message…. Ask the liberal/democrat freeloader just what program they are going to cut off to keep medicare/SS alive?

WE HAVE NO MONEY left to give them from our household budgets.
THEY WASTE every dime they get.
BIG GOVERNMENT is BIG WASTE.
Democrats ALWAYS take from everyone around them then call it FAIR.
Every budget that has been sent to the Democrat controlled Senate has been shelved by Harry Reid and the Democrat party to increase the misery factor.
Democrats believe in equal opportunity poverty.
Does anyone know of ANY poor democrat in politics?

The Tea Party membership needs to make sure to show up at any/ALL rallies from here on out for Romney and Ryan, we knew how to silence and remove the dangerously unstable Obamanites that kept trying to muddy the message of small government and fiscal responsibility. THIS is going to be a pretty ugly fight, but one we cannot afford to lose.

ActinUpinTexas on August 14, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Rndguy on August 13, 2012 at 11:40 PM

The person who was heckling the most was Frank Cordaro a local “peace activist”

Need to find out if he has a business, or if he even is registered to vote in that state or county. There are busloads of OWS being funded by super pacs and George Soros, ACORN groups following the Republican candidates all across the nation…. I think they have laws covering this activity…. it’s called stalking!

ActinUpinTexas on August 14, 2012 at 1:26 PM