Romney/Ryan haul: $3.5 million in 24 hours

posted at 12:31 pm on August 12, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

How did America react to Mitt Romney’s selection of Paul Ryan as his running mate?  According to the one measure that literally counts … pretty spectacularly.  The online fundraising for the 24-hour period following Ryan’s addition to the ticket came to $3.5 million, according to the Twitter feed of campaign spokesperson Andrea Saul:

Bear in mind that this is online only.  That’s roughly equivalent to the pace one would see from a month in which the combined Romney/RNC effort raised $105 million, with big-ticket fundraisers included.  It’s not quite as dramatic as the amount of money pulled in after the Supreme Court’s decision on ObamaCare ($4.6 million), but it’s close.

I contacted a source close to the campaign, and got the details:

• Donors: over 41,000
  • Average donation: $85
  • Website visits: 700,000

The campaign saw an interesting phenomenon after the Ryan announcement.  Over 30% of the visits came from mobile devices, something the source tells me the campaign has never seen before in this cycle.  It shows that the selection of Ryan may have some significant upside among younger voters who may relate more to Ryan than to Obama, Joe Biden, and the administration that has cratered job prospects for this demographic over the last three years.

The campaign has a new web video out today featuring the newest team member and his introductory speech:

Looks like the subtext of this campaign will be: Real Hope from Real Change.  If the fundraising numbers give any indication, it looks as though America’s ready to reward seriousness.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

How much did McCain raise the day he announced Palin on the ticket? Inquiring minds want to know how this compares.

joe_doufu on August 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I did my small part. First time in my life I donated to a political campaign. Felt great.

totherightofthem on August 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Go, Go, Go, RR!

NaCly dog on August 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Average donation: $85

Oh, those wascally weally wealthy Wepublicans!

itsnotaboutme on August 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Added bonus about Ryan, while Biden is cloistered with hand picked crowds under controlled circumstances Ryan can split from Romney and tear things up across the country, its no small advantage.

rob verdi on August 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Biden is being encouraged to retire early for health reasons. There ain’t no way no how that any demorat with a brain (there’s got to be one) is going to allow him up on the debate stage with Ryan.

Bishop on August 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM

That is nothing compared to Barry’s haul from the Soros’ Wedding Registry.

bayview on August 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Romney is smart. He acquired his biggest competitor (the Ryan Plan) and merged it into his (the Romney Plan).

Now he is not bound to it, when he is President.

This will drive the Obama camp crazy, since he can denounce the Ryan plan when it suits him.

Genius.

faraway on August 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Is there a way to donate where your name is not added to a database and you’ll be inundated with fund raising letters for the rest of your life?

brewcrew67 on August 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM

But Kristen Powers said the Ryan pick spelled doom for Romney- Maybe she should have said, BOOM FOR ROMNEY!

BettyRuth on August 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Real Hope from Real Change.

Brilliant Ed. R Squared needs to start printing the signs.

the new aesthetic on August 12, 2012 at 12:39 PM

EXCELLENT!!!!!!

gophergirl on August 12, 2012 at 12:39 PM

How is this a comeback? Romney outpaced Obama by close to 30 million last month, and matched him the month before. Oh yeah, I forgot, Romney was losing before he picked Ryan, which has changed the game completely.

Do I need a sarc tag for that?

Mr. Arkadin on August 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Hope you’re feeling better Ed. I think this almost mirrors the excitement of the naming of Sarah Palin in 08′. We must remember it didn’t take three days before the bottom started falling out for Sarah. I don’t think they can do as much damage to Ryan as they did to Palin, but they’re sure going to try…

sandee on August 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM

rob verdi on August 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Speaking of which … When was the last time we’ve heard from the dude who’s one heartbeat away for them office of POTUS ????? Publically ?? Is he holed up somewhere prepping for debates ?.
MUUUWAHAHAHA

pambi on August 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM

brewcrew67 on August 12, 2012 at 12:38

PM

I’ve donated online several times and I haven’t been phoned, but I’ve gotten letters. However- some of them have come with bumper stickers, so that’s a plus. I just throw away the letters.

BettyRuth on August 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Great! Next I want to hear that they raised $35 million in 24 hours. Money bomb.

Also, Michelle Malkin just put the spotlight on this must see video of Paul Ryan discussing medicare reform. I’d like to see the video go viral if possible. So.. promote it if you can. It would be great if we could get Democrats and independents to watch it before the leftists get around to putting up their bogus arguments against it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJIC7kEq6kw&info=RyanMedicare

anotherJoe on August 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM

With the choice of Ryan, Romney proves he can be a great leader. Great leaders, and CEO’s for that matter, choose to surround themselves with the smartest people in the room.

the new aesthetic on August 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM

It FELT amazing to give!

It doesn’t take much but every cent counts!

This speaks volumes…

I believe the energy from these two guys will take over this country and no matter what Obama and his PAC’s put out, it won’t make a dent, people realise that what O offers is more of the same we have had for the last 3 and a half years…

I agree, we finally have REAL hope and REAL change!!

Onward Forward and Upward!!

Scrumpy on August 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM

joe_doufu on August 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Around $4 million I think.

wargamer6 on August 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM

rob verdi on August 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Two for one deal from team R&R, awesome.

Plugs- Stand up chuck, J-O-B-S- 3 letter word, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright, 7-11 Dunkin Donuts slight Indian accent………………

Yeah, can’t wait for the VP debate.

D-fusit on August 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM

joe_doufu on August 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Palin brought in about 7 million but 3.5million is not bad in an Obama recession.

celticdefender on August 12, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I gave!
You think North Carolina will go blue in this election?

Look at these crowds. Amazing.

the new aesthetic on August 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM

That brought a tear to my eye.

Okay I loved that guy’s shirt – keep strong and Romney on.

gophergirl on August 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Let’s roll…

OmahaConservative on August 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM

anotherJoe on August 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Done and done!! Fantastic video!

Scrumpy on August 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Geez, Joe Trippi keeps talking about the 3rd rail of entitlements that is sure death for any politician touching it…which, of course, is why we are where we are today. So, Mitt gets slammed for creating an enviorment where solutions might arise and voters given a clear choice. These damned political consultants have no soul. The country’s welfare is not as important to them as winning the next election. Well, guess we could say the same thing about the pres, for that matter.

a capella on August 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I looked it up and it said 4 million was donated within a day or so of Palins VP announcement. Of course then people weren’t as broke and unemployed as now…

sandee on August 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM

R&R the Rock and Roll team for America!!

Scrumpy on August 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM

sandee on August 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM

So I’m a day late and a dollar short on that answer, and in this economy I’m more than a dollar short!

sandee on August 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM

How much was brought in after healthcare ruling? How much did that move the polls? The only way Ryan helps Romney win is if they adopt the Ryan budget (minus Pell Grant cuts) and go hard for younger voters while praying that seniors won’t vote Obama for cultural reasons. If Romney avoids social security and medicare then Ryan adds nothing to the ticket.

libfreeordie on August 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I’m thinking the Wisconsin public unions probably didn’t donate very much to Rom Ryan

Bishop on August 12, 2012 at 12:47 PM

To Hades with Hope-n-Change. On to Work-n-Results.

Limerick on August 12, 2012 at 12:47 PM

OT: Romney and Ryan on Sixty Minutes tonight.

totherightofthem on August 12, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Bishop

Probability approaching zero.

They haven’t laid the premise for such a switch. They would have had to plant stories last year about illness. It’s too late to switch without it sounding like a shart of desperation.

chimney sweep on August 12, 2012 at 12:47 PM

MSM Special Report headline:

“Racial Bigotry Still Alive and Well in Middle America”

If this support for Romney/Ryan keeps up, the Dems are going have to poll +20 to keep their precious Obama even.

Liam on August 12, 2012 at 12:48 PM

totherightofthem on August 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM

gophergirl on August 12, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Ryan is a very good looking young guy who’s into physical fitness. He has the same kind of wholesome appeal as the actor Paul Rudd. But for some strange reason, I doubt that we’ll be seeing the ladies of The View swooning and fawning all over him.

ardenenoch on August 12, 2012 at 12:49 PM

libfreeordie on August 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Stuttering, flailing your arms, and running around in a circle is no way to go through life, son.

Just admit it, Ryan was a solid pick and Team Bark is scared shiitless of the man.

Bishop on August 12, 2012 at 12:49 PM

libfreeordie on August 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM

SIGH it was such a pleasant morning on here.

gophergirl on August 12, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I gave!
You think North Carolina will go blue in this election?

Look at these crowds. Amazing.

the new aesthetic on August 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM

NC wil be bright red this year. ; )

celticdefender on August 12, 2012 at 12:50 PM

libfreeordie on August 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM

You watched that speech and feel the noose tightening, don’t you? C’mon now, don’t keep it bottled up. You’re gonna need a relief valve over the next few weeks and we’re here for you.

a capella on August 12, 2012 at 12:51 PM

That brought a tear to my eye.

Okay I loved that guy’s shirt – keep strong and Romney on.

gophergirl on August 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Yep, that was an amazing sight. That shirt is awesome; I am getting one.

sandee on August 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM

A case in point, when Palin was announced I was working for a firm and making $60K per year. I donated $200 to the campaign on the first day and made donations after.

Today, I have only given $15, as I have only had part time work or no work at all since Aug of 2009. What has Obama meant to me? From $60K per year to $14K per year. I have hope now after thinking the best years of my life were behind me. As Ed so brilliantly put it: Real Hope from Real Change.

R Squared.

the new aesthetic on August 12, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Bishop on August 12, 2012 at 12:49 PM

But, but Candy Crowley said the decision was a “death wish.”

sandee on August 12, 2012 at 12:51 PM

The MSM spoilers are gonna try and dampen the fires that R&R will ignite all over this country…

Not gonna work!

Smear campaigns by the other side will fail, I have to believe in the power of faithful americans, in God and doing what’s right!!

Scrumpy on August 12, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Do I need a sarc tag for that?
Mr. Arkadin on August 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM

No, a frowney face will do for you.

VegasRick on August 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM

“Over 30% of the visits came from mobile devices, something the source tells me the campaign has never seen before in this cycle.”

This could have been to the Mitt’s VP app. Android market has it between 50k-100k in terms of downloads. I think it had only been there since the 1st.

Zaggs on August 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM

“Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus appeared on Meet the Press this week, reacting to the announcement of Rep. Paul Ryan as Mitt Romney‘s running mate. Asked about the implications of Ryan’s budget plan on entitlements, particularly Medicare, Priebus made accusations toward President Barack Obama and his record on the issue.”

“This president stole, he didn’t cut Medicare, he stole $700 billion from Medicare to fund Obamacare,” Priebus said. “If any person in this entire debate has blood on their hands in regard to Medicare, it’s Barack Obama. He’s the one that’s destroying Medicare.”

The Romney/Ryan campaign and the RNC need to drive and pound this point into the public psyche, especially among Senior citizens. It is Obama who cut Medicare. Romney and Ryan, and all Republican and Conservative pundits need to harp on this every day!

SheetAnchor on August 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Sorry, about the cross-out, Bishop. I hit the wrong button. No animus intended.

chimney sweep on August 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Romney + Ryan = Recovery

NickDeringer on August 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM

ardenenoch on August 12, 2012 at 12:49 PM

The last thing I would want to see is Whoopi Goldberg ‘swooning’. There isn’t enough eye bleach or a lobotomy too extreme to remove that instance from sight and memory.

Liam on August 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM

libfreeordie on August 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Have donated to Axeturd today? Better hurry he is going to need it LOL.

celticdefender on August 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM

ardenenoch on August 12, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Although, I have noticed a few of our female HotAirians posting a bit strangely and fanning themselves as if in a fantasy. No harm, no foul, I say. Good for them!

a capella on August 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM

GG
I saw another shirt on an older fellow that simply said……..NOPE……..with Bammy’s face……;-)

angrymike on August 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Sorry, about the cross-out, Bishop. I hit the wrong button. No animus intended.

chimney sweep on August 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Ok, I’ll call off the hit.

Bishop on August 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM

a capella on August 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM

*hides under the blanket* Wasn’t me honest ;)

gophergirl on August 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM

GG

angrymike on August 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM

HA HA – that’s awesome

gophergirl on August 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Bishop on August 12, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Ryan is a solid pick if the Romney campaign has the guts to go *in* and push the Ryan budget and push hard on the welfare-mongering. That’s a recipe for a 1980 style upset. But if, as I suspect, Romney quickly backtracks from the Ryan budget, and early signs say he is, then its a pretty dumb pick.

libfreeordie on August 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM

GG

angrymike on August 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Check out this bumper sticker at the top of the page. Haha

NSFC (Not safe for Church)

the new aesthetic on August 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM

a capella on August 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM

LOL! Ryan is a good looking guy. The point is, he’s a guy, as is Mitt. That’s the appeal for me, at least. I’m tired of mom-jeans wearing metrosexuals who get the vapors any time they are contradicted by real men. Give me a man as president over the wuss we have any day. And,yes, both Mitt and Paul Ryan look great in jeans. Guy jeans. ;)

totherightofthem on August 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

a capella on August 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Put him in a Chuck Norris mask and Mrs Limerick says she is all in.

Limerick on August 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

O/T

Both on 60 minutes tonight.

msupertas on August 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM

If only it were Ryan-Romney 2012, only I can’t think of what Romney brings to the ticket.

casuist on August 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I pitched in a little yesterday. Wanted to help give the new team a
decent kickstart. Looks like they got it. Romney/Ryan 2012!!!

dddave on August 12, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Ok, I’ll call off the hit.

Bishop on August 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM

You sure? I was ready.

VegasRick on August 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Any bets that Sheriff Joe will suddenly take ill and be off the campaign circuit ‘for several months’?

GarandFan on August 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM

totherightofthem on August 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

AMEN!

gophergirl on August 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM

The video looks like it was done by the same people that did Sarah Palin’s awesome videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD9KNzgAwzI&list=UUlEmvqBO_CMmlDIs_Lvf9rg&index=4&feature=plpp_video

If so, good choice, guys. The Sarah videos were well done.

theotherone on August 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM

ardenenoch on August 12, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I’m sure Joy Behar is already preparing her snotty remarks- My bet is she’ll go after Ryan’s wife. She’s quite the hypocrit when it comes to Michelle Obama spending (our taxpayer) money on vacations and clothes, vs. Anne Romney spending her own. Behar might as well have “bitter” tatoo’d on her forehead.

BettyRuth on August 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM

the new aesthetic on August 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM

OMG that is hilarious

gophergirl on August 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM

joe_doufu on August 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Mr. McCain’s campaign received $4 million in Internet donations within a day or so of announcing his running mate on Friday, he said

Mutnodjmet on August 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Behar might as well have “bitter” tatoo’d on her forehead.

BettyRuth on August 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM

“Bitter Biter”. ;)

totherightofthem on August 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Yes, this will be the first major test of the wisdom of Romney’s decision. If Romney backpedals on the Ryan budget we can toss our placards upon the bonfire of the vanities that is the Romney campaign.

casuist on August 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM

totherightofthem on August 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Too true, too true. :)

Mutnodjmet on August 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM

libfreeordie on August 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Wow. 24 hours in. I’m voting you the dumbest troll on HA.

VegasRick on August 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM

700,000 visitors and only 41,000 donated? Come on you guys. Put your money where your mouth is.

ronsfi on August 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

libfreeordie on August 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Eh, you’re under the impression that average voters are going to delve deeply into it, which they aren’t. What they will see and hear is RR destroying a stumbling, bumbling Team Bark on the economy, THE issue that everyone cares about this cycle.

Ryan destroyed TFGRP back in 2010, and it’s going to happen again in 2012.

Bishop on August 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Car…err new aesthetic
I posted that on my FB page a week or so ago to funny……..

angrymike on August 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

libfreeordie on August 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Oh, puh-leeze! You fake intellect in between your snide, cookie-cutter lib talking points. But the real fact of your head is that no matter what Romney does, you would still think your precious Obama is better.

Christ Himself could return from the right hand of the Father right now, to wipe out all crime and everything that ails the world, and you’d complain that your precious Obama could have done it better and faster, and that he ‘wasn’t given enough chance’.

Oh, wait! You libs don’t believe in God!

My bad.

Liam on August 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM

“Oh, forget that. Team Romney should relegate Romney himself to small scripted events with hand-picked crowds–or, better, “disappear” the hapless gaffe-prone candidate with no conservative record of governance into the warm and velvety silence of an “undisclosed location”–while Ryan takes the national stage to make a great noise for the conservative movement.”

It will be the same phenomenon as in 08 when Palin would draw thousands to a rally on her own, and McCain by himself couldn’t get people to cross the street to hear him speak.

Being in Wisconsin, what doesn’t make any sense is why Ryan just didn’t run for President. He stated all along that family considerations were what prevented him from running and now he accepts the VP slot.

gumbyandpokey on August 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Since this pick made Democrats “giddy” according to all Democrats, we should expect a haul of 5 million plus, right?

Granted, everything liberals have said in the last 24 hours is complete and utter BS, since they would have pretended to be “giddy” about anyone, but even if partially true, lets see the Democrat total.

milcus on August 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Oh the foe will rise
With the sleep still in their eyes
And they’ll jerk from their beds and think they’re dreamin’
And they’ll pinch themselves and squeal
And they’ll know that it’s for real
The hour when the ship comes in

And they’ll raise their hands
Sayin’ “We’ll meet all your demands”
And we’ll shout from the bow “Your days are numbered”
And like the pharoah’s triumph
They’ll be drownded in the tide
Like Goliath they’ll be conquered

—Bob Dylan

claudius on August 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Unlike President Obama, who chose to try to pass himself off as the smartest person in the room.Beyonce and JZ to accompany him in the situation room, to prove he surrounds himself with smart people.

the new aesthetic on August 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM

FIFY

skeeterbite on August 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM

milcus on August 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I don’t think their welfare checks come out until the 15th.

BettyRuth on August 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Wow. 24 hours in. I’m voting you the dumbest troll on HA.

Romney already opposed Ryan and the House conservative leadership–and supported Obama’s position!!–on the student loan issue. See:

Just yesterday, he began to hint at a new posture, leaving the door open to a moderate immigration proposal floated by Florida Senator Marco Rubio and breaking with Congressional Republican opposition to holding down the rates of student loans.

So whether Romney stands firm on the Ryan budget whether in principle or in its particulars is an open question, and the early indications are not good. Romney is a progressive first. He’s everything else second, and his new-found unreconstructed and unsophisticated conservatism is only one small part of that “everything else”.

casuist on August 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM

casuist on August 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM

So, you’re voting for Obama then. Got it.

totherightofthem on August 12, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Palin brought in 7 million because too many people THOUGHT they could teach the GOP lesson and endure BHO in the meantime…..

Ryan brought in 3.5 million because by beating his butt two out of the last 3 months we’ve shown we know better.

I went to max on the Sarah train, I am already almost there on the Romney one much as I was wary….

the Ohio GOP got my money.

harlekwin15 on August 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM

and if the “Tru Cons” insist on Glenn Becking us to doom because Romney cut deals I am gonna hold them not the idiot democrat responsible.

harlekwin15 on August 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM

casuist on August 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Then go hide under your bed.

Jeebus you thumb suckers just ruin everyone’s day.

Bishop on August 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM

It is clear why thr Tea Party overwhelmingly supports Congressman Ryan. Oppossed Medicare Part D. Opposed TARP. A businessman with a record of job creation in the private sector. What? … He what? …Uh, Tax cuts! Tax cuts! Tax cuts!

plewis on August 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM

$3.5 million in 24 hours isn’t that remarkable–the average pace for July was over $3m/day.

Mohonri on August 12, 2012 at 1:15 PM

All I see from the trolls here is an attempt at suppressing Conservative votes, pushing reasons for us to stay home.

Not a one of them has said why their precious half-white Chicago Jesus is the better pick for the next four years.

Liam on August 12, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Then go hide under your bed.

Jeebus you thumb suckers just ruin everyone’s day.

Bishop on August 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM

That isn’t his thumb. It just looks like it.

VegasRick on August 12, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Car…err new aesthetic
I posted that on my FB page a week or so ago to funny……..

angrymike on August 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Lol

the new aesthetic on August 12, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Does mobile device include IPads? Because I have been using an IPad more now then my pc

Conservative4ev on August 12, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Liam on August 12, 2012 at 1:17 PM

It’s all they have.

VegasRick on August 12, 2012 at 1:19 PM

That isn’t his thumb. It just looks like it.

VegasRick on August 12, 2012 at 1:18 PM

O_O

I better go outside to laugh.

Bishop on August 12, 2012 at 1:20 PM

rob verdi on August 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM

You got that right. Mitt won’t have to have some herd of minders following Ryan around with a dustpan and brooms to clean up any messes. If he weren’t such a destructive, mean, arrogant prick, I would almost pity Obama for being saddled with ol’ BiteMe.

MJBrutus on August 12, 2012 at 1:21 PM

New aesthetic
I thought you would like that…………..;-D

angrymike on August 12, 2012 at 1:21 PM