Report: The voice in Harry Reid’s head who told him about Romney’s tax evasion is a Republican

posted at 9:28 pm on August 9, 2012 by Allahpundit

That’s what the story was a few hours ago. And then, per HuffPo, the story changed.

Note to self: If you’re going to smear a presidential nominee for political advantage, at least get the details straight before talking to the press.

A top aide to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) provided new details Wednesday on the identity of Reid’s source for the claim that Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years. Romney has since called on Reid to release the name of the source.

“This person is an investor in Bain Capital, a Republican also, and somebody who has been dealing with Romney’s company for a long, long time and he has direct knowledge of this,” said Reid aide Jose Parra, referring to Romney’s tax returns…

UPDATE: 7:08 p.m. — Parra now says he doesn’t know whether Reid’s source is Republican. In an email to HuffPost, he wrote:

“I do not know the party affiliation of the source, how long he invested with Bain, or his relationship to Romney beyond the fact that he was an investor with Bain Capital, as Senator Reid has previously stated.”

As our Townhall cousin Kevin Glass says, focusing on the source is really just a bit of misdirection aimed at shifting the debate from “Reid lied!” to “Who’s the mystery man?!” If, in fact, the mystery man exists in temporal reality rather than merely in some fugue state Reid enters whenever he gets really excited about scoring a political point, let him come forward and offer his evidence. Seems awfully strange that he’d sit tight on such explosive information when every reporter in America would happily grant him anonymity in exchange for hard proof that his claims are true.

As it is, Fred Thompson thinks it’s time for Romney to tie one of the Democrats’ big smears to the other:

Based on what I thought was appropriate at the time, I have released my share of tax returns when running for office, and while I might have advised him differently a year ago, now I say go all in. I would not give one inch to an outfit that accuses me of killing a worker’s wife. Tell them to go fly a kite. Tell them that when Obama releases his grades and Harry Reid releases his tax returns you might consider it. Have some fun. Talk about the fragile future of this country and its role in the world, and let Harry and the boys talk about anonymous sources and tax returns…

Besides, the Romney campaign has been the recipient of a major stroke of luck in the form of Harry Reid. He is a classic example of the Peter Principle. I came of political age during the time of Senators Howard Baker, Robert Byrd, and George Mitchell. I served under the leadership of Bob Dole and Tom Daschle. When Reid was elevated to the position of Senate majority leader, he achieved the level of his own incompetence. He has no concept of the responsibility that the position carries. He uses the Senate floor to slander opponents and degrade the Senate. Those who wonder why the Senate has become so acrimonious and partisan need look no further. The Senate Democrats have presented us with a poster boy for the problem. And he is now the face of the Romney “tax return” issue.

Speaking of accusations about killing a steelworker’s wife, go look at the slideshow slide that BuzzFeed found in the Obama campaign’s archives. Not the Super PAC, mind you, but the campaign itself. They pushed this smear first. The Super PAC merely amplified it.

Comments

Nancy seeing ghosts and hairy hearing voices? What next???

Scrumpy on August 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM

2nd?

Scrumpy on August 9, 2012 at 9:32 PM

3rd? Bishop!!

Scrumpy on August 9, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I really despise reid and Obama

Lowest of the lows

cmsinaz on August 9, 2012 at 9:33 PM

there are no words for this anymore.

GhoulAid on August 9, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Fourth too!

Scrumpy on August 9, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Nancy seeing ghosts and hairy hearing voices? What next???

Scrumpy on August 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Chuck Schumer admits he sleeps with a microphone.

AllahsNippleHair on August 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Fred Thompson for President. The real conservative.

Kaptain Amerika on August 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Reid’s source is a woman named Lucy Ramirez.

aunursa on August 9, 2012 at 9:35 PM

“Reid lied!”

That’s all there is to it…

Got nothing else to say, really.

Scrumpy on August 9, 2012 at 9:36 PM

It think that voice in Reid’s head was a signal from a microwave build by a Republican.

VorDaj on August 9, 2012 at 9:36 PM

This is more insane than Pelosi’s ghost story – and that’s saying something.

gophergirl on August 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM

He’s a Chinese gentleman, named On Yu Dung.

RBMN on August 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM

AllahsNippleHair on August 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Hahahahahaha…

No seriously, what is up with dems lately eh? Going of their rockers methinks…

Lawd I hope so!

Scrumpy on August 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM

And there’s still three months to go. We ain’t seen nothing yet.

predator on August 9, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Joe Scarborough?

mrt721 on August 9, 2012 at 9:42 PM

So Nancy Pelosi is talking to ghosts and Harry Reid is talking to secret undercover Bain operatives?

If this was part of some authors novel I wouldn’t really find the characters believable…which sounds about right.

sharrukin on August 9, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I said last week, that Romney’s camp would have it narrowed down by Thursday.

They apparently do.

Which is why Mitt jumped on the accusation so quickly and why Reid’s guy retracted so fast.

Harry can’t be specific because whoever the guy is, he’s dead in either his financial circle or within his stakehouse.

Reid will eventually sell him out, as it’s a safe bet whatever this guy said was not meant as anything more than insider gossip from someone wanting to be a big shot.

budfox on August 9, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Chuck Schumer admits he sleeps with a microphone.

AllahsNippleHair on August 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM

“Biking through New York’s boroughs in 2005, I thought about some old friends, Joe and Eileen Bailey. Though they are imaginary, I frequently talk to them.”

- Charles Schumer

Resist We Much on August 9, 2012 at 9:43 PM

AllahsNippleHair on August 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Hahahahahaha…

No seriously, what is up with dems lately eh? Going of their rockers methinks…

Lawd I hope so!

Scrumpy on August 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM

When were they ON their rockers, Scrumpy? Lol.

AllahsNippleHair on August 9, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Pelosi: “The Spirits Of Dead Suffragettes Visited Me At The White House” …. Or Something

M2RB: Bobby Bare

Resist We Much on August 9, 2012 at 9:44 PM

The mentally-impaired animals are running the zoo. Lord help us.

hillsoftx on August 9, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Harry Reid Gets 3 Entries In The Urban Dictionary…..And, “He’s A Pr1ck!” Isn’t One.

Resist We Much on August 9, 2012 at 9:45 PM

How many here share personal tax returns with business associates raise their hands….

What’s that? No one raising their hands? I thought so much…

RockyJ. on August 9, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Always liked Fred Thompson…..

crosshugger on August 9, 2012 at 9:46 PM

And how would anyone but Romney, is wife, his accountant and the IRS know what’s in Romney’s tax returns?

jnelchef on August 9, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Barack Obama here you wingnuts and teabaggers. I will award my man servant Harry Reid a Congressional Medal of Honor after he takes that Romney down per my orders and personal plan. As for myself, I don’t want any of those cheap medals that even a corpse man could get. After the election I will order my image placed on Mount Rushmore in place of the 5 or 6 old white honkey guys there now. And then on the Moon and Mars too. My friends in the Muslim Brotherhood will probably want to carve my image out of at least a couple of those old pyramids rather than tear them all down. But in the mean time I am having too much fun watching you wingnuts and teabaggers fighting against your own nominee as this is all part of my grand plan. America is dying. I am the reason. America is what is wrong with the world. You have to suffer. I can not believe you ever even thought I was an American. No, I am not. I am a world citizen. Borders are illegal in my eyes. Plus, you stole this land anyway and built it on the backs of Black men like me. You will not have your guns when I am done with you. You won’t have your Bibles either. You won’t even have a nation. I have not even begun to transform you. You will change. I will make you. Feel free to vote for me or just stay home. I hate you. I hate your children. I hate your parents for having you. See you in November–suckers–losers. I am Barack Obama and I will have at least four more years. More likely about 40 more years.

RasThavas on August 9, 2012 at 9:47 PM

This just in….‘Romney Murdered JonBenét Ramsey,’ New Obama Campaign Ad Alleges

Titled “He Did It,” the advertisement asks if anyone can truly remember where Romney was the night of the child’s murder, and whether the U.S. populace wants a president capable of strangling a little girl and dumping her body in her parents’ basement.

President Obama appears at the end of the advertisement to approve the message.

“I think this is a fair ad, and I think Mitt Romney owes an explanation to the American people as to why he murdered JonBenét Ramsey,” said Obama campaign manager Jim Messina, who called the commercial’s black-and-white reenactment of Mitt Romney carrying a kicking and screaming child to her death “accurate.” “Ultimately, voters need to know who they’re getting with Mitt Romney: a job- and child-killing businessman who is so deceitful he won’t release his tax returns or admit to a senseless murder that shook the nation to its core.”

Scheduled to run in multiple swing states, with significant airtime in Ramsey’s home state of Colorado, the ad criticizes Romney not just for killing the prepubescent girl, but for going to extreme lengths to cover it up. It also states that Mitt Romney paid former school teacher John Mark Karr to falsely come forward as the murderer, and accuses the former Massachusetts governor of being a sex offender.

Over a silhouette of Romney walking away from the Ramsey mansion—blood dripping from his hands—the commercial’s narrator asks, “If Mitt Romney kept the murder of JonBenét a secret from the American people, what else is he hiding?”

Django on August 9, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Harry Reid’s at it again but this time he’s smearing Obama. My video spoof of Reid which might actually not be altogether a spoof. Either way, I think you’ll enjoy it.
Granny Jan and Jihad Kitty

Harry Reid’s False Accusation Against Obama

No Niks on August 9, 2012 at 9:49 PM

When were they ON their rockers, Scrumpy? Lol.

AllahsNippleHair on August 9, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Ummm can I say never? lol

Scrumpy on August 9, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Harry Reid is just trying to distract from the fact that he’s a child molester.

jaime on August 9, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Harry Reid is just trying to distract from the fact that he’s a child molester.

jaime on August 9, 2012 at 9:54 PM

molester, isn’t he one of our trolls?

predator on August 9, 2012 at 9:56 PM

The KKK democrat/fascists have already put out an ad depicting Allen West punching white women in the face. Next up the KKK democrat/fascists will have Allen West depicted as raping white women.

VorDaj on August 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Democrats invariably think Republicans are low-down no good dirty liars who want to poison everyone, kick Grandma out of her nursing home, exterminate gays, and everything else that is ugly and unholy.

Why would Reid believe a Republican who told him Mitt evaded his taxes?

The final step in this sordid game: The Republican only did it to embarrass and discredit Reid, make a fool of him (as if Dingy Harry needs any help with that).

Liam on August 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Sometimes I feel like I’d really just like to crawl under the covers in my bed and stay there until November 6th, but then I think about the entertainment I would miss watching the liberals losing touch with reality.

Flora Duh on August 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM

No Niks on August 9, 2012 at 9:49 PM

THANKS ! Good job… great musical choice !
(yes, I recognized it.. sort of a classical nerd, here ;-)
Needed that giggle !!
ROFLMAO

pambi on August 9, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Hey folks! Why have’nt we mentioned this before. Fred Thompson would be excellent as VP. This guy doesnt put up with any crap and he’s an excellent conservative and very articulate. This would be a great surprise!

Robb on August 9, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Flora Duh on August 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM

With ya, there, GF !
Oy.

pambi on August 9, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Isn’t it obvious by now that this is a disinformation campaign? This new “story” about “the source” is designed to create another news cycle about the “source” that doesn’t exist.

That’s not saying this tactic is a good or bad one but it’s certainly a total fraud in terms of the veracity of the claim.

AYNBLAND on August 9, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Robb on August 9, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Interesting idea !
Any negatives ?
Has he ever said ‘no way’ ?
Methinks he has … hmmm.

pambi on August 9, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Forget grades and tax returns.

Stone cold say it out loud:

“President Obama, you want to talk about people dying? Fine, let’s talk. You authorized American guns to be sold to Mexican drug lords which has resulted in over 300 people being killed with those guns. And now you refuse to let Congress see documents related to that debacle.”

Bishop on August 9, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I actually do believe Mitt Romney paid no taxes for years.

The one Mitt Romney tax return we have shows his entire income was capital gains. In investing, there is a strategy called tax harvesting. If you sell a stock at a loss, you can deduct your loss and this deduction can carry over instead of holding the stock hoping it rebounds. Romney may have sold so many stocks at a loss after the crash in ’08 that he was able to completely legitimately not pay taxes in ’08, ’09, and ’10 because of how much money he lost.

Now would you count on the media to give out that explanation and the leftists to choose to understand it? I wouldn’t if I were Romney so by all means, keep those under wraps.

Transpo on August 9, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Fred Thompson, here, hits the ball out of the park as far as going on the offensive. Yet, more than just grades, what we need to see from Obama before any additional Romney tax info is disclosed, are his college applications to Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard, and any and all papers he authored or co-authored at these colleges.

To attend school in Indonesia, the law there required him (or his mother/step-father) to change his citizenship from USA to Indonesia, and the probability is that he when he returned to the USA the citizenship was never changed back (if he was a USA citizen to begin with, ain’t going there) and further that he was able to attend such expensive schools on foreign exchange scholarships.

The importance? When he ran for president, he was not a United States citizen, but one from Indonesia, and could be still.

I think Romney should also demand the release of information regarding his Social Security Card issued apparently from Connecticut.

Bottom line: You show me yours, I’ll show you mine. Until then, STFU!

TXUS on August 9, 2012 at 10:19 PM

sharrukin on August 9, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Do they have carbon monoxide detectors in Congress? Or, better yet, mandatory drug tests?

Fallon on August 9, 2012 at 10:21 PM

More lies from a bunch of scumbags. Bor-ing.

Philly on August 9, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Fallon on August 9, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Along with Urkel and Boehner (Captain Weepy), they are the leadership of the world’s superpower.

sharrukin on August 9, 2012 at 10:25 PM

@pambi
THANKS ! Good job… great musical choice !
(yes, I recognized it.. sort of a classical nerd, here ;-)
Needed that giggle !!
ROFLMAO

Thanks. It’s Prokofiev’s Dance of the Knights for the rest of you.

No Niks on August 9, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Django on August 9, 2012 at 9:49 PM

“Where exactly was Romney in May 2005, when Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba? Or when Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered in June 1994, we know OJ didn’t did do it. Jon Benet, Natalee, Nicole, all blondes. We’ve got a rich, serial murderer on our hands here, no doubt.

“I’m Barack Obama and I approved this message.”

TXUS on August 9, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I only ask you to WATCH (don’t even have to listen) to 10 secs of each ad, keeping an eye on Joe Soptic.

The Democrat PAC Ad

The Obama Ad

Notice anything that is the same in BOTH ads – even though of course we believe Obama’s claim that his campaign didn’t coordinate with the PAC and in fact didn’t even know anything about the PAC ad

Hint: Joe needs new shirts.

katablog.com on August 9, 2012 at 10:40 PM

(T)hey are the leadership of the world’s superpower.

sharrukin on August 9, 2012 at 10:25 PM

It’s like all of them just kept failing up. Yikes.

Fallon on August 9, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Yep… pretty vile campaign… worst one I can remember…

Khun Joe on August 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM

============================

Either Pure Crazy Talk,or a GOP Spy!!!

canopfor on August 9, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Yep… pretty vile campaign… worst one I can remember…

Khun Joe on August 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Khun Joe:

I think,the DemoRats and ProgTards are just getting started!:)

canopfor on August 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM

“Rosebud”

chewmeister on August 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Obama has hired the best liars that money can buy.

NeighborhoodCatLady on August 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

“These aren’t the droids you’re looking for…”

socalcon on August 9, 2012 at 11:32 PM

The same can be said of Pelosi. And since Nancy-poo has already admitted to hearing voices in her head, one can only assume that Harry’s “source” is the voice he’s hearing in his head.

GarandFan on August 9, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Simply put there is a cancer,
It has spread,
And the election of 2012
Will give us chemo
Make us flee to Mexico for treatment
Or…

seesalrun2 on August 9, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I’m still waiting to find out that Romney didn’t pay any taxes until he was 11 years old .. after 10 years of paying no taxes.

J_Crater on August 9, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Harry Reid’s fairy tale:

“I have an anonymous source”….

……”I have many anonymous sources”….

…………..then back to………………..

……….”I have an anonymous source”………..

…”He’s a Republican”……

……….uhhhh….don’t know if he is a Republican……

…”It’s someone who has been dealing with Bain for a long…long…long time”….

………..”uhhh…don’t know how long he has been dealing with Bain”

Can’t get their own story straight….even right in front of the dam# media….
………….no proof to back up any allegations what-so-ever.

….and his biggest defender is a Congresswoman who is out there right now telling people she is having conversations with ghosts.

…..this is the democrats idea of moving “forward”….”winning”

There’s not a Clown car out there big enough to hold this ship of fools.

Baxter Greene on August 9, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Any Day now…. Obama Will Reveal Mitt Killed Nicole and let OJ out of Prison…. He needs a new Golf Buddy

roflmao

donabernathy on August 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM

It’s working

Conservative4ev on August 10, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Baxter Greene on August 9, 2012 at 11:57 PM

You’re only bringing all that up because you’re a bigot who hates Obama. /snark

Liam on August 10, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Liam on August 10, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Dam#…busted.

Guess I better paint over that Rebel flag I’ve got painted on the top of my 69 Charger.

Baxter Greene on August 10, 2012 at 12:36 AM

$$$$

Where is our new Breitbart to offer $$$$ to anyone who could come forward with evidence.He could do it and not look absurd.

I’d do it but Governor Romney doesn’t like me and people think I am jerk now. No use closing the case for them.

IlikedAUH2O on August 10, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Fallon on August 9, 2012 at 10:21 PM

My info is all 3rdhand…but I’ve been told that drug tests in Clowngress would result in a mass arrest not seen since the Palmer Raids.

It would explain a few things if that’s true.

MelonCollie on August 10, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Hahahahahahahahaha–this guy has never visited the temporal reality that most of the rest of us are familiar with. He’s a permanent resident of Harry Reidiculousland. What I wonder is if he actually hallucinates a separate person who feeds him all these baubles, bangles and beads of misinformation as I’m sure Squirrelly Harry is easily distracted by shiny objects.

stukinIL4now on August 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM

budfox

Dude….there is no guy, lol.

xblade on August 10, 2012 at 1:07 AM

So a Republican who invested in Bain before 2001, when Romney retired, is aware of Romney’s tax situation for the last “decade” (but not so much the last year when he paid $3M+)? Because this guy made a call to Romney in 1999? Impressive logic here. Let me guess. Obama was the caller.

pat on August 10, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Stephanie Cutter works the phone like a call in psychic. Reid is scarily stupid. LOL

pat on August 10, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I fear that this man’s name will forever be sequestered in that secret room along with Obama’s records, John Kerry’s secret plan to end the war, and Holder’s records on Fast and Furious.

Don L on August 10, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I’m still trying to figure out how an “investor” in Bain had access to Romney’s tax records.

This is clearly the White House illegally going back and finding something (probably legal but embarrassing when you are running for President) that they want to use. Much like a candidate’s college transcripts turn up missing when you presented yourself as a foreign exchange student at the time.

I’m with Fred. Tell them they shove their demands up their nether regions so long as everything they do is so slimey. Let’s see Obama’s college records. Let’s see Reids actual tax returns for the last 23 years. Let’s talk to the videographers that filmed Joe Septic and see the proof that they did not illegally collude with the White House and Super PAC.

In short, not one inch of ground until the Obama campaign cleans up their ethics problems.

Happy Nomad on August 10, 2012 at 7:27 AM

RasThavas on August 9, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Did someone call and say that? Now I know why people carry cell phones everywhere. Wow.

IlikedAUH2O on August 10, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I’m waiting for the new book out about studies that prove the longer one remains as a lying politician the bigger the lies.

It must be titled “The Reid Principle.”

(I would have said “The Obama Principle”, but I don’t wish to be called a racist and have drones flying over my head all day and night.)

Don L on August 10, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I actually do believe Mitt Romney paid no taxes for years.

Transpo on August 9, 2012 at 10:18 PM

You can only carry over $3000 per year total, on the losses from any and all sold stocks. I think the 3k carryover can be indefinite, until the loss equates what was originally paid for the stocks. Even if you continue to sell more stocks at a loss, you cannot go over the 3k total loss you may already be claiming.

snosanric on August 10, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Happy Nomad on August 10, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Don’t be so silly! Every time I buy shares or make any sort of investment I demand 10 years of personal tax records form every executive in the company I’m investing in. And they always provide them. /

Trafalgar on August 10, 2012 at 7:43 AM

It must be titled “The Reid Principle.”

Don L on August 10, 2012 at 7:32 AM

Well drones aside, “The Obama Principle” would be a misnomer. Reid’s on his 5th term in the Senate. Other noteable liars include Carl Levin (6th term), Patrick Leahy (7th term) and John Kerry (5th term) and that is just these Senator’s time in the Senate.

Based on the principle that the longer one remains as a lying politician the bigger the lies, Obama is a lightweight who has clocked little time as a politician and less time actually doing anything but running for office.

Happy Nomad on August 10, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Trafalgar on August 10, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Maybe that explains it. I go all DWS on them and demand 23 years worth for not only the executives but their wives and children too. Maybe that’s overkill but nine years down the line, I don’t want to be asssociated with some company that would cause a worker’s wife to contract cancer. /

Happy Nomad on August 10, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I love Fred.

I soooo wanted to vote for him in ’08. Can you imagine how Leftie heads would have exploded in a general campaign of him vs. Ø?

I could never understand the “fire in the belly” argument, because I for one don’t want a candidate whose entire life revolves around gaining the presidency. I want someone who will do a good job, and then happily retire, a la Cincinnatus or Washington, at the end. I can’t see Ø stepping gracefully off the stage at any point in his life; just as Clinton and Carter have hung around, even if he is sent packing this fall, we’ll be stuck with him like chewing gum on the sole of a shoe.

LibraryGryffon on August 10, 2012 at 8:28 AM

What I find most alarming is the lack of indignation in both Dems and Reps in Senator Reid’s actions of the Senate floor. It’s almost as if they all tacitly approve of his actions. I’m not saying anything about what he said BUT that he said it on the Senate Floor and read it into the congressional record for all of history to read.

jpcpt03 on August 10, 2012 at 8:31 AM

It’s Huntsman, I think, that Harry hears in his head.
He said it’s a long-time friend, a Bain investor (rich),
Republican, and obviously has no love for Romney. I think
it must be Huntsman. Rumors of a rivalry between Romney and
Huntsman going back to at least the Olympics, if not before.
Beck seems to love Papa Huntsman, but he has scary Soviet ties to his fortune, I hear. Jon, rumor has it, does not consider himself to be active in his own church. Rumors, yes. But the pieces seem like they just might fit. Just my own gut feelings. Can’t stand either man, and think they both work for the dark side.

Peggy Snow Cahill on August 10, 2012 at 9:04 AM

jpcpt03 on August 10, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Agreed. The fact that taxpayers basically paid this man to behave like a schoolboy and NO ONE in the Senate said anything!! The shining example of what is wrong with our Congress today.

TturnP on August 10, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Ha! The scenario of losing pensions and insurance as described in the first slide could be about Delphi – which Obama screwed while paying off the U.A.W.

Buy Danish on August 10, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I’m still waiting to find out that Obama didn’t pay any taxes until he was 13 years old .. after 12 years of paying no taxes.

J_Crater on August 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Not only did the O campaign lie, it’s beginning to look like they might have broken the law…

jdawg on August 10, 2012 at 11:03 AM

News from the Spiritism World:

After sharing a warm hug in a chair with her soul-sister, practicing Catholic former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Susan B. Anthony next appeared to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to inform him that Mitt Romney had not paid taxes for the last ten years. She then teleported to Colorado for a brief appearance with Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke, reminding her of all women’s right to choose.

At last report, she was last seen on a bicycle in Roswell, New Mexico, asking to phone home. Reportedly, the Great American Susan B. Anthony Ghost (GASBAG) may be en route to the planet Krypton.

Steve Z on August 10, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Ok! so Senator Reid used his position as Majority Leader, spent tax payer dollars, makes slanderous statements about a private citizen in support of the reelection of the democratic incumbentfrom the Senate floor, and had it entered in to the Congressional Record for all to read for the next 100 years. Yet the only thing that the media can focus on is what he said, NOT WHERE, WHEN AND HOW he said it. How many laws do you have to break or ignore before the “FREE” Press will take notice of the crimes and misdemeanors committed here. For the sake of God and Country and the Constitution of the United States. Think! Think! Think! before November.

jpcpt03 on August 11, 2012 at 12:59 AM