Hot Air Survey: August VP Results

posted at 12:01 pm on August 8, 2012 by Patrick Ishmael

It was close, but Senator Marco Rubio returns to the top spot in Hot Air’s VP survey, followed by Governor Bobby Jindal, Rep. Paul Ryan, Rep. Allen West, and Governor Chris Christie, who jumps ahead of Condoleezza Rice. This round of respondents skewed a little bit older but well-within a normal range, and the gender breakdown was per usual.

Not much to add here. Questions or looking for a crosstab? Try me here.

Update (Ed): NBC reports “with a high degree of confidence” that Romney is down to three choices:

We can say with a high degree of confidence that Mitt Romney’s vice-presidential pick has largely come down to three men: former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, U.S. Sen. Rob Portman, and House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan. And it’s more than possible that Romney has already made up his mind. All three VP finalists bring something different to the table. Pawlenty is the loyal outsider, who would enable a Romney-Pawlenty ticket to run as former governors vowing to take on Washington; Pawlenty also potentially would add some blue-collar appeal to the ticket. Portman would be the insider, someone who knows the ways of Washington and who could help govern starting on Day 1. And Ryan would be the crusader, who wants to substantially transform America’s entitlement programs and who would excite a good portion of the GOP’s conservative base. Indeed, Ryan has emerged a VERY REAL possibility, but he also brings the most risk. If Romney selects him, it’s more than conceivable that the dominant campaign discussion in the fall won’t be the economy — but rather the deficit and Medicare. Of course, there was already a good chance the Ryan plan will get plenty attention regardless of Romney’s VP pick.

I’d be OK with any of the three, but I would have thought Bobby Jindal would have made the cut to the final short list.  On the other hand, how much confidence can we have that Team Romney would leak this to NBC, of all possible outlets?  I’d give this a moderate-to-low degree of confidence.

This post was promoted from GreenRoom to HotAir.com.
To see the comments on the original post, look here.

Comments

Rubio=Pander.
Go Jindal!

annoyinglittletwerp on August 8, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Calling Dante..pick up the red courtesy phone.

wargamer6 on August 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Calling Dante..pick up the red courtesy phone.

wargamer6 on August 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

SILENCE!

annoyinglittletwerp on August 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Four people voted for Jeb Bush? Those are misclicks, I presume…

Jeddite on August 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM

SILENCE!

annoyinglittletwerp on August 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I need my daily fix of Dante craziness.

wargamer6 on August 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Please God No to TPaw.

cdog0613 on August 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Thanks Patrick for the poll. It will be interesting to see if the HA voters got the majority choice, Rubio, correct?
L

letget on August 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Four people wanted Jeb? That’s a new high, isn’t it? The Huckabee people are pointing and laughing at them.

Fallon on August 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM

NBC reports “with a high degree of confidence”

Pelosi confirms.

BobMbx on August 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I’d believe NBC before Fox. Still playing to the “middle” and “undecided”.

Cindy Munford on August 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Jindal, Rubio or Ryan have been my top three. Good to see I’m finally in the “mainstream”

Conservative4Ever on August 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM

If I can’t have Allen West, then I’m very happy with Marco Rubio. Pawlenty and Bob Portman don’t move the needle on my excitement meter. So it’ll probably be Mitch Daniels :-(

vityas on August 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Can we add David Petraeus? I hadn’t thought of him since he kind of diapered in the CIA. Don’t know what his stands are on policies are but the left will have a much harder time slimming him. They tried to before and they ended looking like fools.

His military service is a plus compared to Romney, Obama and Biden who have never served.

maddmatt on August 8, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I wish you guys would stop trying to steal our Governor. Jindal has a job to do for ~7 more years down here. Leave him alone!

Thanks in advance.

Kevin M on August 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM

So it’ll probably be Mitch Daniels :-(

vityas on August 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Thankfully, no. He has accepted the position of President of Purdue University, after his current term as governor is over. I expect he’ll do very well there, personally.

cs89 on August 8, 2012 at 12:12 PM

For purely selfish reasons, I want to keep Rubio as my US Senator.

BigGator5 on August 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM

As someone who most likely will vote Democract I think that Marco Rubio would be the pick that I think would generate the most interest and have me worried about Democrat’s chances the most. I dont think Pawlenty or Portman would put Romney over the top. If my eyes Romney already comes across as kind of boring, I think injecting some energy into his campaign (a la McCain/Palin) would’nt be such a bad idea.

Jindal would be on Saturday night live again, last time he gave that speech all of the talk shows were comparing him to the kid from 30 Rock.

But yeah, I think Rubio would bring in the most independents/fence sitters out of those named above.

Good luck #TeamRomney

Politricks on August 8, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I’m concerned it will be one of the “good ol’ boys” of the entrenched republican leadership. Remember the GOPs nack of snatching defeat out the jaws of victory.

TerryW on August 8, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Damn. McDonnell at 2%?

celticdefender on August 8, 2012 at 12:15 PM

NBC reports “with a high degree of confidence”

Source: Harry Reid.

hillsoftx on August 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I was really more interested in the breakdown of electoral vote predictions from the survey….

ElectricPhase on August 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Just say no to Chris Christie.

CorporatePiggy on August 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Rubio wins it for Mitt. Anyone else, and Obama wins.

kevinkristy on August 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM

No Portman.

Abby Adams on August 8, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Fan of experience of Bobby J, but man, we MUST win this thing and I believe Rubio turns more purple states red…2008 already showed us experience was meaningless..#juryisout

hillsoftx on August 8, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I wish you guys would stop trying to steal our Governor.

Kevin M on August 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Try to think of it as sharing with less fortunate Americans stuck with duds for governors. I like Bobby, voted for him when he first ran for Congress, voted for him when he ran for governor (then moved out of state). I think he would be a great asset to a Romney administration and able to help with healthcare policy issues. Of the three on the reported short list? Don’t know much about T-Paw, don’t even think I heard Portman’s name until recently, and Ryan would be a mistake because some of his plan is tailor-made for the enemy to accuse the GOP of wanting to kill old people (by Medicare reforms).

Happy Nomad on August 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Kevin M on August 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Jindal is in his last term in office in Louisiana.

Rubio wins it for Mitt. Anyone else, and Obama wins.

kevinkristy on August 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Rubio is so inexperienced, IMHO it would be a disaster.

AngusMc on August 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Kevin M on August 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM

NEVER!
luv, HA’s most annoying Jindalista. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on August 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Rubio wins it for Mitt. Anyone else, and Obama wins.

kevinkristy on August 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM

That’s kind of a stupid comment. When was the last election where the VP choice was the game changing factor?

Happy Nomad on August 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM

My money is still on Ryan.

steebo77 on August 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Rubio is so inexperienced, IMHO it would be a disaster.

AngusMc on August 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Exactly. He’s only 2 years into his first term as senator. Picking him would be an obvious pander.
Jindal has dark skin-but that’s less important than the XO experience that he has in spades.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 8, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Call T-Paw a walking Lunesta pill if you will but he would have two important advantages. First, he has Rust Belt charm that might come handy this year. Second, he won’t endanger a critical Senate seat – possibly more critical than even the presidency itself.

I’d prefer Bobby Jindal but if he cannot be spared, gimme a Paw-in-Mitten ticket. After four years of neverending excitement and blood pressure jumps, I could settle for boring.

Archivarix on August 8, 2012 at 12:24 PM

It is possible that some of our favorites don’t want the job.

Deanna on August 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I voted for Rubio on this one, and glad to see he came out on the top of the list. I personally agree with those that say he will inject some much needed excitement into the Romney campaign. Also, when I’ve listened to him speak before, he always seems to come across as very sincere and meaningful with whatever he says. I think this would be a good foil for Romney, who also seems to come off this way to me. I also think it would be funny to watch a Rubio vs. Biden debate. :D

Highlar on August 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM

i would check those palm beach hanging chads on the Jeb votes

t8stlikchkn on August 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Highlar on August 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I just can’t see myself campaigning for an obvious pander-pick.
If Mitt picks Rubio, I’ll obviously vote for him-but I won’t campaign for him.
Let’s leave the pandering to the dims.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM

It’s going to be someone from a swing state (that possibly Obama won in ’08) that can deliver around 20 electoral votes.

anuts on August 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Somebody the other day mentioned former 10-year governor of North Dakota, now US Senator Hoeven as a dark horse. He appears to have great conservative, pro-growth credentials. He does have executive experience. Is it better to keep him in his current Senate seat? Has he distinguished himself there?

onlineanalyst on August 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Good luck #TeamRomney

Politricks on August 8, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Thank you for your considerate post. I mean that truly, no snark.

Flora Duh on August 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM

TerryW on August 8, 2012 at 12:15 PM

True, but at least Romney can’t pick himself.

bgibbs1000 on August 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Paul Ryan is by far the best choice. This election is about the economy. The best person on economics the GOP has is Paul Ryan. Therefore, Paul Ryan is the best VP pick. Also, he throws the entire Midwest into play and makes Ohio more competitive (as he went to college there.) Jindal delivers zero states (LA and all the states which surround it are deeply red.) Rubio just delivers Florida, if that. Paul Ryan is one of the most popular politicians in Wisconsin and the man whose ideas the GOP platform is now based on. Why not have the man who wrote the platform there to defend it every day all the time until November?

BigWillieStyles on August 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I’m less than excited about our candidate, and none of these make me more excited. Wish he would just get it over with and make a pick.

silvernana on August 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Thanks, Patrick. Interesting results…

OmahaConservative on August 8, 2012 at 12:31 PM

It’s like choosing which side item to go with a turd steak.

nottakingsides on August 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I wish you guys would stop trying to steal our Governor.

Kevin M on August 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I feel the same way about Rubio. I would rather see him finish his term as Senator, then do a stint as governor of Florida before running for president.

Flora Duh on August 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on August 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I wouldn’t see it as pandering. I like the things that Rubio has to say. He seems to be a staunch Regan conservative from what I can tell. I think Rubio would be able to bring a sincerity to Romney’s campaign in speaking engagements. Plus, yes, he may be able to peel off some of the Latino vote towards Romney’s campaign, which while a political decision could be important. And hey, if Obama can be President with just 2 years Senate experience, I don’t see why Rubio can’t be VP with the same. :)

Highlar on August 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I’d believe NBC before Fox. Still playing to the “middle” and “undecided”.

Cindy Munford on August 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Who are you and what have you done with Cindy Munford?

ccrosby on August 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Please no Portman, TPaw, Rice, Petraeus, and no more Bushes…

Everyone else I am cool with…of course I would still vote for Romney if did pick those people, but I would have to question his intelligence…

William Eaton on August 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

My money is still on Ryan.

steebo77 on August 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Ditto

ccrosby on August 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

If Mitt had the nads, Allen West would still eat Biden alive and be the greatest at calling Obama what his is….a pathetic blowhard, who hates any Conservative Black politician from leaving the plantation of government welfare, and actually advancing him/herself thru individual achievement.

Rovin on August 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I would also be fine with Jindal or Ryan, though. All three of the top 3 on this survey were my personal top 3, so if it falls to one of them, I’ll be all happy smiles.

Highlar on August 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM

IF it were down to those three…….

Ryan.

ICanSeeNovFromMyHouse on August 8, 2012 at 12:42 PM

NBC? I give it a no-degree of confidence.

The Rogue Tomato on August 8, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I’d be OK with any of the three, but I would have thought Bobby Jindal would have made the cut to the final short list. On the other hand, how much confidence can we have that Team Romney would leak this to NBC, of all possible outlets? I’d give this a moderate-to-low degree of confidence.

Jindal and Bob McDonnell too. This is the NBC desired storyline of who’d they’d like Romney to pick: boring white guy, white guy we can tie to Bush or white guy we can demonize.

monalisa on August 8, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Jindal
Ryan
Rubio
TPaw
Portman
Christie

Doesn’t matter if the Nominee won’t or doesn’t want to WIN.

PappyD61 on August 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Paul Ryan is by far the best choice.

BigWillieStyles on August 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM

While I’m a fan of Ryan, I think pulling him out of the chairmanship of the House Budget Committee would be a huge mistake. I’m not an expert on House rules, but assume the next ranking member would be Scott Garrett (current Vice-Chairman). I like Garrett, but he’s not got the stones that Ryan has to drive the budget negotiations at a time that it’s so crucial we get major changes to the way the federal government operates.

The more I think about it, the more I think West is the best choice. His district has been redrawn (to actually exclude his own residence), he won’t really be missed in the House, he’s tough, brings national security cred, he’s direct and stays on message.

West got my vote.

Lost in Jersey on August 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM

LOL, Portman & Pawlenty are jokes.

Why are these clowns even being discussed as possible VP choices??

Norwegian on August 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM

For the last freakin’ time, get off of rubio/jindal, they are a “distraction” with their NBC ineligibility, especially since Breitbart has the PROOF of soetoro hussein being an Indonesian citizen.

Mr. Sun on August 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM

ccrosby on August 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I’m sorry, that wasn’t clear. I believe Gov. Romney’s camp would leak to NBC before Fox because they are still courting the middle and the undecided.

Cindy Munford on August 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Even though 2/3 of them are constitutionally ineligible.

Dante on August 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM

excuse me, make that 1/3.

Dante on August 8, 2012 at 12:58 PM

rubio sux too!

Pragmatic on August 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM

In 1983, Bill Bain asked Mitt Romney to launch Bain Capital, a private equity offshoot of the successful consulting firm Bain & Company. After some initial reluctance, Romney agreed. The new job came with a stipulation: Romney couldn’t raise money from any current clients, Bain said, because if the private equity venture failed, he didn’t want it taking the consulting firm down with it.

When Romney struggled to raise funds from other traditional sources, he and his partners started thinking outside the box. Bain executive Harry Strachan suggested that Romney meet with a group of Central American oligarchs who were looking for new investment vehicles as turmoil engulfed their region.

Romney was worried that the oligarchs might be tied to “illegal drug money, right-wing death squads, or left-wing terrorism,” Strachan later told a Boston Globe reporter, as quoted in the 2012 book “The Real Romney.” But, pressed for capital, Romney pushed his concerns aside and flew to Miami in mid-1984 to meet with the Salvadorans at a local bank.

It was a lucrative trip. The Central Americans provided roughly $9 million — 40 percent — of Bain Capital’s initial outside funding, the Los Angeles Times reported recently. And they became valued clients.

Pragmatic on August 8, 2012 at 1:04 PM

rubio sux too!

Pragmatic on August 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Your username pegs the irony meter.

Lost in Jersey on August 8, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I loves me some Bobbuh! Of course I would vote for a plantars wart if it could defeat Obowmao.

Laura in Maryland on August 8, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Is their source the same father’s cousin’s uncle’s roomate’s best friend that told Harry Reid that Romney hasn’t paid taxes in 10 years? Kind of sounds like it to me.

crazy_legs on August 8, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Cindy Munford on August 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Whew! No worries, just glad one of my favorite commenters hasn’t gone to the dark side…

Just an fyi – Mitt’s campaign currently is running a contest to meet with him and his VP choice upon announcement, the contest ends on 8/10…perhaps he will announce this week.

ccrosby on August 8, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Should we really believe NBC, the home of Olby and Tingle-Toes?

Pawlenty doesn’t really add anything to Romney. Portman has experience, can work with Congress, could help in Ohio, but his connections to George W. Bush could be a big negative.

Paul Ryan would be a bold pick, but he would signal to the electorate that this election is ALL about the economy. He could definitely help Romney in Wisconsin, possibly in Ohio and Michigan. No question that he can work with Congress, but maybe he’s better off IN Congress.

But this is still fodder for the rumor mill. What about all the talk last week about Condi Rice, this week about Petraeus, yesterday about Rubio?

If Romney really wants to shake up this race, he should pick either Jindal or Rubio, with a definite preference for Jindal, due to his longer governing experience, and expert handling of rebuilding from Katrina and the BP oil spill.

Steve Z on August 8, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I want to see Jindal take it, but I bet he picks Ryan, my third choice after Jindal and Rubio.

Wolfmoon on August 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Mr. Sun on August 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Can you source the Breitbart proof because I got this info in an e-mail showing his Indonesian birth certificate, but no source.

silvernana on August 8, 2012 at 1:48 PM

We need a bold pick. We need a person who would be very active in the administration and who could be the next president after Romney.

Portman, Pawlenty, or anyone else who is unknown and/or without real accomplishments which are visible nationally won’t do a thing but drag the party down and keep the vice presidency a superfluous office dedicated to providing source material for comedians.

landlines on August 8, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Rubio needs to stay in the Senate and continue to work with the Establishment Republicans in my opinion. He doesn’t have the experience to be VP or President at this time. He’s part of the Bush clan; Jeb Bush in particular and often speaks fondly of him.

He has no intention of working to repeal Obamacare since he’s a co-sponsor on a Senate Amendment of it.

He recently joined the other R’s attacking Bachmann on the inquiry she had on the venting procedures, re: Muslim Brotherhood.

Jeb Bush spoke with Romney about a week or so ago and is pushing Rubio and now I hear Jeb is speaking at the Convention.

The Bush clan are always in it somehow. I’ve always said that those that selected Romney to be the Nominee would also select his VP.

bluefox on August 8, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Rubio should stay in the Senate. He doesn’t have enough experience yet to be VP. And Florida needs to keep that Senate seat in Republican hands. Not to mention he’s not really conservative. He’s a compassionate conservative in the mold of W. Good men, but misguided as to the role of government.

sandspur on August 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I have a high degree of confidence that NBC has no idea what any Republican is thinking.

TallDave on August 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM

“We can say with a high degree of confidence” that these the picks Harry Reid has heard are the final three.

TallDave on August 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Rubio is so inexperienced, IMHO it would be a disaster.

AngusMc on August 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on August 8, 2012 at 12:24 PM

When Cheney made his comments recently that a VP needs to be ready to be President “on day one”, I disagreed strongly, and noted that this has not traditionally been a primary consideration. Thus picking Rubio is not an “obvious pander”. However, remember that he was in the Florida House of Representatives from 2001 to 2009, and Speaker from 2007 to 2009, so he really isn’t all that inexperienced in any case. Technically, since the only prescribed duty of the office of VP is to preside over the Senate, he’s actually more qualified than most.

A VP candidate, in my opinion, needs to be an effective campaigner and an engaging speaker, period. If they also bring a geographic or other benefit then that’s a bonus. Rubio is solid on the first two, and his popularity with the Tea Party is the icing on the cake, as is the fact that he is from a major swing state.

Of the remaining individuals allegedly under consideration, Ryan also meets these criteria, but we need him in the House. Jindal has an impressive resume, but is an inconsistent orator. Portman is a boring speaker and also too easily connected to the Bush Administration. And Pawlenty is just a complete non-entity both as a speaker and in terms of either bringing along his home state or whipping up enthusiasm among the base.

Anyway. I prefer Rubio, and don’t see it as a pander. Of all of the above, the only two I really would rather not see are Portman and Pawlenty, mostly because of their rhetorical skills (or lack thereof) and because the “Cheney criteria” is something that Cheney made up to justify getting himself on the ticket in 2000.

HTL on August 8, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Senator Marco Rubio returns to the top spot in Hot Air’s VP survey

Cheney said he wasn’t ready…

Gohawgs on August 8, 2012 at 2:29 PM

HTL on August 8, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Good points…

Gohawgs on August 8, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Protected Paul Ryan: Persistent vandalism

Protected Allen West (politician): Persistent vandalism

Changed protection level of Tim Pawlenty: colbert vandalism from autoconfirmed users

Protected Marco Rubio: Persistent vandalism

Protected Bobby Jindal: Persistent vandalism

From the wikipedia version histories it looks like the lefties are going nuts hitting the wikipages today.

Lost in Jersey on August 8, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Romney-Pawlenty? Yeah that will rev up the base.Hit the snooze button and wake up the day after the election!

redware on August 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM

SILENCE!

annoyinglittletwerp on August 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I need my daily fix of Dante craziness.

wargamer6 on August 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I don’t :)….

jimver on August 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Rovin on August 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I am in agreement! I have voted for West every time Patrick offers the vp poll. He may not be perfect, but he would be the perfect attack bulldog. Mitt knows the economy; West knows history.

jazzuscounty on August 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Pawlenty and Portman bring nothing to the table, so I fully expect the pick to be one of them. A weak candidate on top and an even weaker VP candidate underneath. Republicans always look for the safe, moderate, loser ticket. enjoy.

exceller on August 8, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Would love to see Paul Ryan debate Biden.

newportmike on August 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM

No way Romney picks Paul Ryan for VP. Obama and his team would kill him with the Medicare stuff.

SoulGlo on August 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

TPaw is as interesting as lukewarm Lipton’s tea.

Can’t see him picking Ryan. Ryan’s getting his message out in the House. Keep him there.

Just deliver Florida.

Pablo Snooze on August 8, 2012 at 5:27 PM

SoulGlo on August 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

If they can successfully vilify Ryan for facing reality, then Americans are really really stupid, and probably deserve what they get.

RBMN on August 8, 2012 at 5:29 PM

It’ll be Bob McDonnell.

PatMac on August 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM

RBMN on August 8, 2012 at 5:29 PM

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Dante on August 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM

SoulGlo on August 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I think Ryan has improved his approach to this subject.

And I just don’t believe that many American’s are that stupid.

ccrosby on August 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM

And it looks like 138 wrote in: “RONPAUL2012FORPRESIDENT!YEAH!9/11WASANINSIDEJOB!”
Tards…