Rumor of the day: First Romney fundraiser with VP “may” be in Florida on Sunday

posted at 7:50 pm on August 7, 2012 by Allahpundit

Yes, yes, I know — pure speculation, as thin as tissue paper. Get used to it. No less than Karl Rove thinks the pick could come as soon as Friday, so the full force of VP frenzy will soon be upon us. Don’t be surprised if we’re a little more lax in relaying rumors than we usually are in the meantime.

The source:

Ana Navarro was Hispanic co-chair of McCain’s 2008 campaign and Huntsman’s campaign this year. She knows people — and one person she’s known for a long time is Marco Rubio. BuzzFeed described her as a “top ally” of his when she hinted back in June that Romney advisor Stuart Stevens, a former Crist advisor, might have leaked the news in May that Rubio wasn’t yet being vetted for VP. If she’s telling the truth here then there’s every reason to suspect that Rubio’s the pick: She knows him and his circle well so she’s well positioned for an inside scoop and, needless to say, a big rollout fundraiser in Rubio’s home state shortly after the announcement makes perfect sense.

Or, maybe she knows nothing and is blowing smoke in order to build buzz for her preferred choice. She’s obviously no great fan of Stevens; this would be a way to get back at him for the perceived slight in May. As I say, my friends: As thin as tissue paper. By way of a possible preview of the campaign trail, via Bryan Preston, here’s Rubio showing off his attack-dog skills earlier today. Excellent stuff, especially in light of The One’s sleazy smear this morning.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I’m calling its Jindal.

rob verdi on August 7, 2012 at 7:52 PM

“So it’s my great pleasure to announce that President Obooba’s candidate for vice president will be my wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton!”

Akzed on August 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I hope not. I reeallly love Rubio, but I think it would be a mistake on his part to run as VP at this point in his career.

Scrappy on August 7, 2012 at 7:54 PM

The photo illustrating the post on the main page looks like Batman and Robin. Ugh.

BJ* on August 7, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Interesting. But I doubt it’s Rubio.

changer1701 on August 7, 2012 at 7:54 PM

rob verdi on August 7, 2012 at 7:52 PM

It could be Beelzebub himself for all I care. I’d still choose Romney over 0bama.

cozmo on August 7, 2012 at 7:54 PM

…or not.

NickDeringer on August 7, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I hope its Rubio too.

Fleuries on August 7, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I’ve gotten my first choice the last two times (Palin and Cheney). My first choice this time is Rubio.

Your mileage may vary.

Nessuno on August 7, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I’m not going to believe anything until I see a siren on Matt Drudge’s site.

I hope it isn’t true because I don’t think Rubio is the right pick.

Happy Nomad on August 7, 2012 at 7:56 PM

i hope it’s Allen West!!

golembythehudson on August 7, 2012 at 7:57 PM

None of this matters. PPP says Barackabama has Colorado for sure and most likely has North Carolina again!

SouthernGent on August 7, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Palin will be in Florida too!

Good Times….

Romney/Palin 2012

Bulletchaser on August 7, 2012 at 7:58 PM

not a fan of Rubio’s hispandering o rwhatever you want to call it, Obama’s dream act is a disaster, and it would get support from romney/rubio

golembythehudson on August 7, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I don’t like the idea of making a VP out of a Senator from a swing state. You are potentially sacrificing control of the Senate and the 51st vote against Obamacare.

Mark1971 on August 7, 2012 at 7:59 PM

polls in MO closing right now, results here:

commodore on August 7, 2012 at 8:00 PM

i hope it’s Allen West!!

golembythehudson on August 7, 2012 at 7:57 PM

No chance in hell. But that is exactly who would actually give me a thrill.
Realistically though…I am hoping Jindal.

bazil9 on August 7, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Let’s get it over with already. All of this speculation is pissing me off.

Corporal Tunnel on August 7, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Please let it be true!

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Very effective remarks by Rubio. I’ll concede that he would be the most influential VP pick in terms of getting more votes, but he’s also one of the least experienced choices available to Romney. It’s a tough one, but I guess if you wanna look at the glass being half full, it also shows that the GOP has a helluva good farm system.

Doughboy on August 7, 2012 at 8:04 PM

She worked for McShamnesty AND JuanSanchezVillaLobos Huntsman. Therefore, not trustworthy.

I don’t want her, but picking Hillary as a Veep thing would be so fun to watch! She’s still better than the One.

Darksean on August 7, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Mark1971 on August 7, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Every state is different, but usually the governor gets to choose a replacement, so it should stay in the red column.

El_Terrible on August 7, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Last week, they said the VP was Condi Rice. This week, they said the VP was Dave Petraeus. Now somebody speculates about Marco Rubio.

Rubio would be a great pick–he’s an excellent speaker, could win Hispanic votes, would certainly help in Florida, seems to share Romney’s governing philosophy, but he is young, without much experience, and maybe he should serve a full Senate term before running for higher office.

Can all the speculators just give it a rest and let Romney make up his mind?

Steve Z on August 7, 2012 at 8:04 PM

VP WEST 2012!

Pork-Chop on August 7, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Still convinced it will be Pawlenty, but wouldn’t Scott Walker be a heck of a choice?

El_Terrible on August 7, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Palin will be in Florida too!

Bulletchaser on August 7, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Oh this is going to be fun. Tracking the rumored VPs schedules vis-a-vis the Romney campaign schedule.

Happy Nomad on August 7, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Career opportunist. He and Florida A/G Pam Bondi sold out the Tea Party at first asking.

Has no morals, values, or ethics. Is nothing but Jeb Bush’s lapdog.

Should get an Academy Award for his Reagan impersonation when he is nothing but GHW Bush.

Slime bucket would wear a Che T-shirt in downtown Miami if Jeb Bush asked him to.

Jayrae on August 7, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Hope it’s true. He is up for the task. He is also the future of the permanent Republican majority. Obama and the Dems do not have an answer to Romney-Rubio. Biden will have an undisclosed illness after Rubio’s announcement, which will “force” Obama to look for a replacement. Hey, Harry the Hack Reid, Axelrod on line 1.

TheStatistQuo on August 7, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I’m calling its Jindal.

rob verdi on August 7, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I’m wondering if this is like coaching searches in the NCAA. Rumors of all these guys and then then guy they pick is never even mentioned.

I’m beginning to think Jindal or a dark horse myself.

gophergirl on August 7, 2012 at 8:08 PM

If it’s not a person who fires up our base..then the fat lady sings at our convention

Rubio or nobody. I am on the ground…I know who excites the base…and it’s not a boring white man.

Redford on August 7, 2012 at 8:09 PM

El_Terrible on August 7, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Until the next federal office election cycle when a special election is held to finish out the unexpired senate term.

cozmo on August 7, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Mark1971 on August 7, 2012 at 7:59 PM

In Florida, the Governor does name a replacement for a retiring Senator, as Gov. Crist named George LeMieux to replace retiring Senator Mel Martinez. Gov. Scott would certainly name a Republican to replace Rubio if he became VP, but Rubio’s replacement would have to run for re-election in two years, whereas Rubio would serve until 2016 if he stayed in the Senate.

From the point of view of control of the Senate, this would be a win-win proposition. If Romney/Rubio wins, Rubio casts the deciding vote in the Senate as VP. If Romney/Rubio loses, Rubio can serve in the Senate for another four years, just as John McCain did after losing the Presidency.

Steve Z on August 7, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Jayrae on August 7, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I bet you heard this from Harry Reid.

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:10 PM

West or Rubio would both have the ability to do what VP’s do—have a pulpit to slam Obama and his pathetic socialist agenda. Either would/could stand up to the media and make them look like the idiots they are, cheerleading, instead of practicing journalism.

Rovin on August 7, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Jayrae on August 7, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Well damn, I agree. I also have quite a bone to pick with Bondi.
Wont get my vote again.

bazil9 on August 7, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I`m for Jindal. From what I`ve read, he has way more experience (esp. executive) than Rubio. JIndal would mash Biden in the debate, not that VP debates matter much. Plus he can contrast his leadership during the BP oil spill to that of the Obama admin.

Keep Rubio in the senate until the FL governers seat is up for grabs, have him win it then go for President later on.

ThePrez on August 7, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I hope not. No executive experience, and he certainly isn’t ready to be Veep. Of more pertinence for me is that I don’t want him to be set up as “next in line”, because Rubio seems to be headed in the direction of McCain.

INC on August 7, 2012 at 8:14 PM

ThePrez on August 7, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Plus his healthcare knowledge, experience and education cannot be matched.

gophergirl on August 7, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Passion sans teleprompter, something new.

hillsoftx on August 7, 2012 at 8:15 PM

He gave this speech last week in Orlando, it was not from today. I think he will carry central Florida and the state if he goes with Rubio.

brut4ce on August 7, 2012 at 8:15 PM

I’m going to puke if i have to vote for rubio again. PLEASE NO!

aniptofar on August 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Romney VP pick officially announced to be former Pennsylvania Governor Tom Ridge.

….not!

Stoic Patriot on August 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Who is the strange girl crying behind Rubio in the video? It is very bizarre.

Rational Thought on August 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I’m for Bobby! Have been since voting for his first campaign for Congress. And I think he has much more solid credentials. But I’ve got to disagree with you on one point. A Chick-Fil-A sandwich would mash Biden in debate.

Happy Nomad on August 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Jindal, Rubio or Petraeus=game over Barry. If Barry can’t hate against an all white ticket or cant attack the general without attacking himself, he’s got nothing left.

Zaggs on August 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM

The ticket?

A back stabber like McCain? Doubtful, most doubtful.

FeralCat on August 7, 2012 at 8:18 PM

West, West, please let it be West.

Lost in Jersey on August 7, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Zaggs on August 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM

A Glick in time saves nine.

One of my pet peeves with the US military, that I raise every time I find myself speaking to US military officers, is that they bowed to Arab pressure and wiped Israel off the Middle East map. This they did a number of years ago, when they decided that Israel would be attached to the US military’s European Command while every single Arab state is located in Central Command.

This articifial removal of Israel from the purview of Central Command has bred generations of US military commanders who due to the inherent distortion of their organization, almost necessarily emerge as hostile to Israel after they serve for any significant length of time in Central Command.

In my mind, one of Israel’s top priorities should be to demand that the US military place Israel back in Central Command to end this vile, unfair situation that works to the detriment of the strategic coherence of the US military and of course to the detriment of Israel.

With this introduction, I commend to everyone, Andy McCarthy’s authoritative and important analysis of Gen. David Petreaus’s hostility towards Israel. I have basically ignored the controversy regarding his remarks and particularly, Max Boot’s attack on Diana West for calling Petreaus to task for his unfair, incorrect and indeed libellous statements about Israel’s responsibility for Arab violence. And I am sorry for dong so. I received an email from Diana asking me to weigh in on the the issue but I just didn’t have the time or energy to do so. Maybe I was hoping that Petreaus was telling the truth when he tried to weasel out of responsibility for his untoward attack on Israel during his Senate testimony. At any rate, as Andy makes clear, Max was wrong to defend Petreaus and attack West and I am glad he took the time to call Max out for what he did.

FeralCat on August 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Sterling credentials.

rrpjr on August 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I think we need to care more about Gov. Romney than whoever he picks as VP. If we don’t it gives the press the power and desire to ruin whoever it is.

Cindy Munford on August 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I trust Sen Rubio is fluent in Spanish…?

JohnGalt23 on August 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Ok for those of you comparing Rubio to McCain please explain?

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM

One of Petraeus’s main mentors was Stephen Walt, an open admirer of Hitler. He and much of the top brass perceive the IDF as “baby killers, and cite The Goldstone Report to prove it. Admiral Mullen, who was raised by a Hollywood talent agent who hated many of his Jewish clients for their supposed cheapness, also holds deeply negative views of Israel blaming Israel for murder of the U.S. Sailors serving on the U.S.S. Liberty, rather than accepting that tragedy as a fog of war. So Obama risks losing his generals if he doesn’t crack down on a country called within their ranks as “Semitism Gone Wild”.

FeralCat on August 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I’m ready for the race to officially begin; I’m ready for them to name their pick.

mrscullen on August 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Who is the strange girl crying behind Rubio in the video? It is very bizarre.

Rational Thought on August 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Well, if she dies in the next fifty years, it will be Mitt Romney’s fault.

I give you credit for this. I would not have watched this video without your comment and I am impressed with Rubio’s fire. I still do not think he is the right choice for this election but would love to see him against Biden in a debate.

Happy Nomad on August 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Bet on this: The VP won’t be announced until a few days before the convention.All these Republican “strategists” are being good soldiers and relaying conflicting information in order to stoke media intrigue about the veepstakes. Within the last twenty-four hours, prominent journalists and pundits with “high-ranking sources” in the Romney campaign have alternatively heard that Christie, Ryan, and Rubio are all under “serious consideration.” And let’s not forget Drudge’s bogus “scoop” on David Petraeus. This reeks of a concerted effort to draw the media’s attention to the veepstakes.

The Olympics don’t conclude until next week, Harry Reid is de-legitimizing Romney’s tax returns as a political issue, and the convention is still three weeks off. Why on earth would Romney announce his VP pick this week?

Lawdawg86 on August 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM

MeanWhile……………………………….

Aug 7, 9:59 AM EDT
In the cart? Maybe a hint about Romney’s pick
*********************************************

“I got some folks coming over today,” Romney told reporters Monday as he loaded groceries into a black Chevy Suburban.

Would those guests include potential running mates? Romney’s only response was laughter.

canopfor on August 7, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Zaggs on August 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Don’t buy into Drudge’s scoop. If you visit that Petraeus poll on the Drudge iPhone app, you’ll notice that he created the poll 2 months ago. Drudge has clearly been waiting to drop this “scoop” for awhile now.

Lawdawg86 on August 7, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Ok for those of you comparing Rubio to McCain please explain?

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Been there, done that … and extensively. But, here is from one link.

Caroline B. Glick (Columnist and former Israeli Defense Forces Captain): “For their efforts to warn about and perhaps cause the administration to abandon its reliance on Muslim Brotherhood front groups to inform it about the nature of the Muslim Brotherhood, Bachmann and her colleagues have been denounced as racists and McCarthyites. These attacks have not been carried out only by administration supporters. Republican Senator John McCain denounced Bachmann from the floor of the Senate. Republican Senator Marco Rubio later piled on attacking her for her attempt to convince the administration to reconsider its policies. Those policies again place the most radical members of the US Muslim community in charge of the US government’s policies toward the Muslim Brotherhood and other jihadist movements.
It is clear that the insidious notion that the Muslim Brotherhood is a moderate and friendly force has taken hold in US policy circles. And it is apparent that US policymaking in the Middle East is increasingly rooted in this false and dangerous assessment.
In spearheading an initiative to investigate and change this state of affairs, Rep. Bachmann and her colleagues should be congratulated, not condemned. And their courageous efforts to ask the relevant questions about the nature of Muslim Brotherhood influence over US policymakers should be joined, not spurned by their colleagues in Washington, by the media and by all concerned citizens in America and throughout the free world.”

Rubio can be VP for some muslim brotherhood country. Or maybe for Mexico.

VorDaj on August 7, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Has Marilyn Manson been vetted yet?

Varchild on August 7, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Rubio can be VP for some muslim brotherhood country. Or maybe for Mexico.

VorDaj on August 7, 2012 at 8:29 PM

You racist piece of crap.

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I hope it’s Jindal, but I would like Rubio too.

Raquel Pinkbullet on August 7, 2012 at 8:33 PM

canopfor on August 7, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Hmmm. Who like Greek yogurt and wild cherry coke?

LOL

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:33 PM

My money’s on Ryan.

steebo77 on August 7, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Cindy Munford on August 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Cindy,

I disagree. The candidate for President is absolutely the diva. But the whole reason why this matters (from the time when VP wasn’t the consolation prize) is the idea that the VP can solidify the ticket. As absurd as it is, Biden’s self-identified expertise in foreign affairs was why he got the job. Cheney’s long history in DC bolstered GWB’s political experience as a governor. Same holds true for Clinton/Gore. And Ronald Reagan’s choice of GHWB.

Happy Nomad on August 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM

West, West, please let it be West.

Lost in Jersey on August 7, 2012 at 8:19 PM

That would, or at least should, really make some people around here very upset as West’s views on islam are about as far from those of Petraeus as the views of any two men can be.

VorDaj on August 7, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Rubio is absolutely unprepared for VP or Pres. If Rubio’s the selection that would be such a sign of bad judgment by Romney that I’ll have to look harder at Gary Johnson.

AngusMc on August 7, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Everyone loves Rubio, but he seems soft on immigration to me. So I have to wonder about him.

Paul-Cincy on August 7, 2012 at 8:35 PM

I’ll put odds on Charlie Crist.

kringeesmom on August 7, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Lawdawg86 on August 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM

You’re probably right. You haven’t really heard of Jindal’s name that much so I’m actually kind of thinking it might be him. They want the big shock-and-awe feeling.

mrscullen on August 7, 2012 at 8:37 PM

because Rubio seems to be headed in the direction of McCain.

INC on August 7, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Just as Obama’s real father may have been a sperm donation taken from Benito Mussolini, so it may be with regard to Rubio and McCain.

VorDaj on August 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Paul-Cincy on August 7, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Romney is soft on the health care issue. Look no candidate is gonna check all the boxes.

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM

BREAKING NEWS–ROMNEY’S VP NOMINEE IS…

bluegill

Rusty Allen on August 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM

At any rate, as Andy makes clear, Max was wrong to defend Petreaus and attack West and I am glad he took the time to call Max out for what he did. FeralCat on August 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM

You know far more than you’re letting us hear FC….please elaborate, (when you can).

Rovin on August 7, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Paul-Cincy on August 7, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Don’t worry about that as Rubio, like McCain, sides with the Muslim Brotherhood against scary-scary Michele Bachmann, so that makes up for that. Yes, the Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR love Rubio and McCain, or at least they certainly should.

VorDaj on August 7, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Rubio would make an outstanding VP.

Romney/Rubio has a beautiful sound to it!

bluegill on August 7, 2012 at 8:42 PM

John Thune.

Rapskins on August 7, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Rusty Allen on August 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM

That would be perfect.

Cindy Munford on August 7, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Rubio..young, smart, hispanic, great speaker, good looking.
And those are just the things that low info voters will notice.

Do it!

bluealice on August 7, 2012 at 8:43 PM

You racist piece of crap.

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Is that you, Shela Jackson Lee? Eric Holder?

VorDaj on August 7, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I’m calling its Jindal.

rob verdi on August 7, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Jindal comes across a little too wimpy. I don’t think he’d attract many new voters.

bluegill on August 7, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Rubio..young, smart, hispanic, great speaker, good looking.
And those are just the things that low info voters will notice.

Do it!

bluealice on August 7, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I agree. Let’s win this thing.

Rubio is an ace in all his tv appearances. He’s someone we can be proud to put out there and not have to sequester like we did a certain former VP nominee who shall remain nameless.

bluegill on August 7, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Paul-Cincy on August 7, 2012 at 8:35 PM

While I agree, I don’t see how this matters. The VP is a spokesman for the president and Rubio is execellent at speaking convincingly.

Immigration is a matter for congress, no?

bluealice on August 7, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Marco has a soft, sensitive but yet strong and resolute way of talking. He comes across very well.

I love his attack on Obama. I love his discussion of Mitt Romney.

Rubio is now my #1 VP choice to win this.

bluegill on August 7, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Rubio sucks …

but I’d still vote for Romney over the Kenyan.

/Dream ticket is Romney/West or Romney/Ryan. Still hope on the latter.

IrishSamurai on August 7, 2012 at 8:52 PM

bluegill on August 7, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Do you mean Sarah Palin? I don’t think she is for shamnesty, nor do I believe she stands with the Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR against Michele Bachmann.

VorDaj on August 7, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Is that you, Shela Jackson Lee? Eric Holder?

VorDaj on August 7, 2012 at 8:45 PM

If you don’t like hyperbole thrown at you maybe you should calm down your rhetoric.

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I love his attack on Obama.

bluegill on August 7, 2012 at 8:50 PM

How about his attack on Michele Bachmann for standing up to the Muslim Brotherhood? Do you love that too?

VorDaj on August 7, 2012 at 8:54 PM

VorDaj on August 7, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I don’t know too many people standing with Bachmann except you.

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:55 PM

FeralCat on August 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Thank you. I didn’t know that about CentCom. But why did you make me find the link myself? :)

INC on August 7, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Whatever it takes to get Obama out of office.

Elizabetty on August 7, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I don’t know too many people standing with Bachmann except you.

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Have you read Bachmann’s statement and any of the letters written by her and those other members of Congress?

INC on August 7, 2012 at 8:56 PM

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:52 PM

If I am to defend truth, justice and the American way, I will not do it stingily.

VorDaj on August 7, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I don’t know too many people standing with Bachmann except you.

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:55 PM

You either stand with Michele Bachman or you stand with the Muslim Brotherhood, like McCain and Rubio do.

VorDaj on August 7, 2012 at 8:58 PM

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:55 PM

That Martin Niemöller guy was a real idiot too …

IrishSamurai on August 7, 2012 at 8:58 PM

canopfor on August 7, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Hmmm. Who like Greek yogurt and wild cherry coke?

LOL

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 8:33 PM

terryannonline:Ya,Politics of the stomach,er,sumpin like that,haha!:)

canopfor on August 7, 2012 at 8:58 PM

bluegill on August 7, 2012 at 8:50 PM

You know, you don’t have to sleep with both guys on the ticket, ri-i-ight?

Fallon on August 7, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I am betting that the VP will be one of the following:
Ryan (he could run circles around Biden. And the Ryan plan is better than the obama-biden no plan)
Rubio (definitely beat biden in a debate and would pull some of hispanic vote and guaranttee FL in Romney’s column)
Gov. Susana Martinez (my dark horse candidate)

ConservativePartyNow on August 7, 2012 at 9:02 PM

INC on August 7, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Cat’s are tricky, you know. I did give a hint – “A Glick in time”. I wanted to test to see who here was smart enough to find it from that. You passed as I thought you would.

FeralCat on August 7, 2012 at 9:02 PM

VorDaj on August 7, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Michele Bachmann has as much evidence that Huma is connected the Muslim brotherhood as Harry Reid has that Romney didn’t pay his taxes for 10 years. full of crap.

terryannonline on August 7, 2012 at 9:04 PM