Poor, conservative-maligned law student introducing Obama at campaign event

posted at 2:41 pm on August 7, 2012 by Dustin Siggins

A few months ago, Georgetown Law student Sandra Fluke made headlines for supporting the HHS Mandate in testimony to Congress, and her name exploded into the national scene after Rush Limbaugh made her a target of scorn and mockery. At the time, liberals defended Fluke against Limbaugh’s attacks, pretending she was simply some new-to-politics college student being unfairly maligned by conservatives.

While this defense has been debunked for months, after tomorrow it should be considered entirely dismissible. From Daily Caller:

Fluke is expected to introduce Obama in downtown Denver at the Auraria Campus, during a campaign stop centered on his economic plans, the outlet noted. Fluke’s appearance will likely add a second dynamic, with the campaign, in recent months, attempting to highlight differences between Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s stances on women’s issues to Obama’s left-leaning approach.

Of course, this is not Fluke’s first foray into “women’s issues.” She has been involved with pro-abortion organizations, apparently made a stink about Georgetown’s contraceptive insurance policy before she came to the university, and generally has been something of a liberal political activist. Oh, and she joined VP Biden and other liberals in July to make a speech to the nation’s second-largest teachers’ union convention.

The Obama campaign has jumped back into attacking Romney over his positions on abortion and contraception as of late, even as one ad was hammered by Fact Check for inaccuracies. With Fluke apparently becoming further entrenched with the Obama apparatus, is it okay to criticize her now? Or is that still out of line?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Wow. Obtuse Troll is…obtuse.

kingsjester on August 7, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Shwinns are great for getting to my class on time, and like saving the planet from Global Warming. I like my creative arts class the most, cause I can park my Shwinn right next to the entrance.

red_herring on August 7, 2012

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Is that directed at me? I did in fact ride a Schwinn when I was a kid. Nice bike, blue.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:10 PM

No one gives a Fluke.

steebo77 on August 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Jabberwock on August 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Go easy on them. Up-thread they acknowledged that subject-changing, name-calling and hypotheticals is how they organize their thoughts and arguments. All that’s left is heavy-breathing into a microphone and their passage of the “Al Gore Debating School” will be complete.

Left Coast Right Mind on August 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I don’t think nine flukeing bucks a month is too much for the flukeing taxpayers to keep my @ss not pregnant, goobs

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Yer doin’ it wrong.

Solaratov on August 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Interesting. I never did any of that, but I’m pretty sure I’m on firm libertarian grond when I object to women being called sluts, whores, and c***s.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Yes, I understand that is the main plank of the Johnson campaign. I understand your only point here is that you take offense at her being called a slut. Fair enough. I say if you don’t want people to make assumptions about your sexual habits, don’t go in front of America saying you need $1,000 worth of protection per year. She was stupid. There is a price to pay for that.

Night Owl on August 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Correct. It is immoral to subsidize anything. A person’s personal choices are that person’s problem. Sandra Fluke is a whore if she think the cost of her BC is my problem. Anyone who demands others pay for their life are whores.

NotCoach on August 7, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Yup as are volt owners….

Sam is in fact getting paid by the taxpayer if he gets what he wants to have sex…

to whit…

Sam says the pills(for my friend) cost 3 grand….

ok I’ll even grant that what the “genius” law student was saying was “1000 a year for my friend”

well 108 dollars versis 1000

erm 9 bucks a month ie .30s a day for the nine bucks….

or 1000/12 or about 84 bucks a month or 2.80 something or so a day….

it is not my fault that Sam sold sex to me for so cheaply but by God I am paying Sam for sex….

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Yer doin’ it wrong.

Solaratov on August 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM

tee hee

you’re sick!

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I’m still struggling to find the part of the Constitution that says my right to practice my faith — and therefore not use or pay for others to use artificial birth control — is trumped by another person’s demand to have me pay for them to use artificial birth control.

natasha333 on August 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Even in Rasmussen Romney can’t post a lead in CO.

libfreeordie on August 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Just devastatingly devastating.

NotCoach on August 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Night Owl on August 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM

And that price is being called a slut, whore, and c***. Classy.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM

And that price is being called a slut, whore, and c***. Classy.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I did not call that gentleman, Sam Fluke a CART…..

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 4:17 PM

de rigueur on August 7, 2012 at 4:02 PM

How about this one?

A slutty young student named Fluke
Delivered a stormy rebuke:
“My diaphragm’s cute
And my pills are a hoot
But conservatives just make me puke!”

spiritof61 on August 7, 2012 at 4:17 PM

And that price is being called … and c***. Classy.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Who said that?

weaselyone on August 7, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I did not call that gentleman, Sam Fluke a CART…..

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 4:17 PM

You’re right, it was the war planner. And he didn’t call her a “CART” he called her a “c**t.” Could be anything really.

..she’s a round-heeled c**t who can fluke on tables, desks, in toilet stalls and janitors’ closets and the drop of a c-note. Hear the contraception is charged off as a biz deduction.

The War Planner on August 7, 2012 at 2:51 PM

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Fluke is a c***!

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Ahh, so people who LIE to congress are sluts. Man, “slut” has so many definitions, it can be tough to keep track of.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Depends what they lie about. She wasn’t in front of congress. It was a press conference staged to look like a congressional hearing. You have got to be the most gullible person in the world. Is this woman your sister or something? She wanted this reaction so she could look like a poor, downtrodden student, when in fact she is nothing of the sort. Your time would be better spent defending someone more worthy of your gallantry. /sarc

Night Owl on August 7, 2012 at 4:20 PM

So you agree that not all women who use bc are sluts?

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM

No one has made the assertion that anyone who uses birth control is a slut.
YOU are the only one making that assertion.

You really are a hypocritical, disingenuous little pig…but you’re really good for a laugh.

Solaratov on August 7, 2012 at 4:20 PM

So she was askin for it, huh?

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Do not be a pig !

She and her minders very publicly put forth their argument. Do you deny this ?
THEY put into the public realm.
Are you suggesting that this can be done done without critical comment ?
And YES ! Pelosi got just what she wanted.

Jabberwock on August 7, 2012 at 4:20 PM

WHAT…IS!! your favorite color?

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Night Owl on August 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM

But, it’s progress….

whatcat on August 7, 2012 at 4:21 PM

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:18 PM

wait a sec War Planner….General Manly Throw McMomJeans of the Fighting 69th Court Assault Division called Sam fluke a C**t?

Why would the “Defender of Hole 19″ and “Personal Slayer of Osama” call Sam Fluke a Celt?

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 4:21 PM

the Celtics suck!

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 4:22 PM

She and her minders very publicly put forth their argument. Do you deny this ?
THEY put into the public realm.
Are you suggesting that this can be done done without critical comment ?
And YES ! Pelosi got just what she wanted.

Jabberwock on August 7, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I am suggesting that she can be criticized without being called a slut, whore, and c**t. Do you disagree with that? Is “slut” really that essential to your argument against her?

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:22 PM

And that price is being called a slut, whore, and c***. Classy.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Again, is this your sister?

Night Owl on August 7, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Its been devastated?

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 4:09 PM

And ravished.

steebo77 on August 7, 2012 at 4:23 PM

WHAT…IS!! your favorite color?

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Are you drunk (or maybe on bath salts?) My favorite color is blue.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:23 PM

She’s a slut because she insinuated that she and many other law students need $3000 worth of BC a year. By any reasonable standard that’s a lot of sex and with many different men. Ergo SLUT.

Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary.-Sandra Fluke

She’s a whore because she compromised the country’s(of which she is surely only a reluctant member) principles for her own personal gain. Ergo WHORE.

Words have definitions. Definitions mean things. If you match the definition you are what those words mean. Ergo yet again, Slut & Whore. You’ve just been professored, class dismissed.

StompUDead on August 7, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Fluke is a c***!

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Typical COPT.

Infidels
Infidels
Whatcha gonna do
Whatcha gonna do
When they pray for you

–from the Muslim Brotherhood Songbook

spiritof61 on August 7, 2012 at 4:25 PM

guess you’re not a Holy Grail fan :(

blue…wait no! it’s green!

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Are you drunk (or maybe on bath salts?) My favorite color is blue.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:23 PM

No Yelooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

weaselyone on August 7, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I’m pretty sure the person was arguing that women don’t need to take bc because they can choose who they want to have sex with.

THat’s not true, because women are raped quite frequently.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Yes, and see my prior answer. What are you trying to say? That everyone should have birth control IN CASE they get raped?

And we should all pay for it?

That’s just desperate and silly.

Maybe I should wrap myself up in bubble wrap in case I fall down.

LOL. Okay.

kim roy on August 7, 2012 at 4:27 PM

PS: to get bc, you need to have a doctor’s appointment too, which if you don’t have insurance, can cost a lot of money.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM

So, you aren’t familiar with Planned ‘Parenthood’ and all of their FREE birth control options?
Or is expensive to the tune of $3K/year the only birth control acceptable to a rich white round-heels? No freebies like the lower classes from the ‘hood?

Solaratov on August 7, 2012 at 4:27 PM

And ravished.

steebo77 on August 7, 2012 at 4:23 PM

well speaking of devestated and ravished my wallet gets hit mysteriously every April with such force I wind up taking a long shower and mumbing “I’ll never be clean again, I’ll never be clean…”

Can Sam Fluke, his boyfriend, Sam’s imaginary friend or the President send me a c note for twinkies I need comfort food and for some reason have a hard time sitting down in a chair for a few days….

it’s all sort of murky but this mysterious stranger mutters “you owe your fair share Rethuglican” and I black out and wake up with one of my no touch parts in pain….

the guy dropped a business card that said “Harry Reid and Friends” on it….

help Harlekwin buy twinkies it is YOUR duty so I can *be happy*…..

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Well…this food fight is out of control.

kingsjester on August 7, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I fart in your general direction red_herring

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Fluke is a c***!

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Blame the republicans. You didn’t get your free pill in advance of calling Fluke a c***.

kim roy on August 7, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Did you miss my previous posts?

Her right to DEMAND comes from the first amendment.

I DON’T think she has the right to actually get property and time from others.

Please see above posts and please read them before posting the question for a third (or maybe fourth) time.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 3:34 PM

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:22 PM

So Fluke’s First Amendment Rights > Those calling her nasty names

weaselyone on August 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM

So Fluke’s First Amendment Rights > Those calling her nasty names

weaselyone on August 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM

ask the governments of Boston, San Francisco, and other donk towns about it….

the proper equation is:

Democrats>Idiots>Dogs>Morons>Dead Voters >the GOPs freedom of speech

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Hey, whatever pulls Obama further to the left, the better.

ThePrez on August 7, 2012 at 4:34 PM

What if you’re raped?

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 3:31 PM

What if aliens beam you up to the Mother Ship and PROBE YOU?!?

WHAT IF…………?!?!

Solaratov on August 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Send in the condoms…

DannoJyd on August 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Del Dolemonte on August 7, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Thanks for the history lesson.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Thanks for admitting you’re voting for O’bama.

A+++

Del Dolemonte on August 7, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Send in the condoms…

DannoJyd on August 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM

You called?

//SlowJoe Biden

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 4:40 PM

spiritof61 on August 7, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I like. But, believe it or not, her pronunciation of her last name rhymes with “truck.”

There was an old coed named Fluke
(which rhymes not with “puke” but with “pluck”).
Sluts flocked to her cause,
Urging Congress, “Pass laws!
So with birth control bills we’re not stuck!”

de rigueur on August 7, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Of course it’s ok to criticize her – always has been. But not by calling her a slut.

plewis on August 7, 2012 at 4:41 PM

plewis on August 7, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Can you give us a list of appropriate words?

tom daschle concerned on August 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I do not care for that type of language. And I would challange you to find me using it.You’ll note that I have not gotten involved in that part of this argument.

If she wants to operate in the public realm and be political; that is all part of it.
Right or Wrong

Jabberwock on August 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Right or Wrong

Jabberwock on August 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM

No Kidding

//Sarah Palin

You said it!

//Bristol palin

Right on!

//Ann Coulter

how long should I make this list?

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Can you give us a list of appropriate words?

tom daschle concerned on August 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM

selfless, brave, chaste, concerned citizen

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Ok still no nice liberal wanting to send me a C note for twinkies….

it’s ok I understand compassion is a one way street

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 4:48 PM

So you feel it’s perfectly okay to demand the property and time of others?

Chip on August 7, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Can you be specific. It sounds like you’re making an argument against the very notion of taxation.

libfreeordie on August 7, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Ahh the all or nothing strawman, what are we talking about in this thread?

Chip on August 7, 2012 at 4:50 PM

There was an old coed named Fluke
(which rhymes not with “puke” but with “pluck”).
Sluts flocked to her cause,
Urging Congress, “Pass laws!
So with birth control bills we’re not stuck!”

de rigueur on August 7, 2012 at 4:41 PM

No. This can not be true. Her name rhymes with “uck”? You gotta be kidding me.

No such boon has been given to punsters since the Battle of Mons, 1914, when the British Expeditionary Force faced an enemy general with the name of von Kluck. It did more for their morale than a million cups of tea, tins of bully beef, and cigarettes from Princess Mary.

spiritof61 on August 7, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Devastating Colorado poll today, if you’re Romney.

Dem 34
GOP 37
Independents 29

and Obama +6. Stunning result.

libfreeordie on August 7, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Actually, what I find “stunning” in that Democrat “Poll” of Colorado is that O’bama’s job approval is in negative territory (more disapprove than approve). You must be so proud of that.

What isn’t stunning? That PPP did this “poll” on the days guaranteed to get the largest D response. Weekend “polling” has always favored Democrats; John Zogby even admitted it on national tv.

Del Dolemonte on August 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Its been devastated that Rasmussen has a GOP bias

libfreeordie on August 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Really? Some credible and multi sourced evidence of their “bias” would be nice…

Have they ever oversampled Democrats by 19, like PEW did just last week?

Have they ever sampled almost twice as many Democrats as Republicans, like Al-Associated Press did last year after O’bama murdered bin laden?

Del Dolemonte on August 7, 2012 at 4:55 PM

RH I don’t see why I should have to pay Sam there a spare 2900-2700 bucks to buy his girlfriends’ birth control….

I think we are all confused….

so this guy gets up and lies to Congress about the cost of his imaginary friends’ designer Birth control habit….

I am at a loss why Sam is so passionate to rob me to buy another person overpriced birth control….

why did Sam rape this woman?

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 3:51 PM

So that makes her a slut? You’re right, I am confused.

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 3:52 PM

OK. Sam’s not the slut. It must be Sam’s “friend” with the $3000/year bc habit who’s the slut.

And, yes. You are confused.

Solaratov on August 7, 2012 at 4:55 PM

But we all know its about legislating morality…

libfreeordie on August 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Isn’t trying to legalize gay marriage also legislating morality?

Or trying to ban guns?

Don’t knock yourself out trying to answer.

Del Dolemonte on August 7, 2012 at 4:57 PM

But we all know its about legislating morality…

libfreeordie on August 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Making me – or an employer – pay for your birth control is legislating morality?

The Catholic church isn’t forcibly preventing people from doing whatever they want but they are insisting they not be forced to pay for it.

gwelf on August 7, 2012 at 5:05 PM

the proper equation is:

Democrats>Idiots>Dogs>Morons>Dead Voters >the GOPs freedom of speech

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Actually, that’s not an equation; it’s an inequality.

steebo77 on August 7, 2012 at 5:06 PM

So if you’re a seasoned poltical vet, it’s fair to call you a slut and whore?

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Wouldn’t the First Amendment apply there?

Or is it only for the demands of sluts and whores?

Solaratov on August 7, 2012 at 5:11 PM

the proper equation is:

Democrats>Idiots>Dogs>Morons>Dead Voters >the GOPs freedom of speech

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Actually, that’s not an equation; it’s an inequality.

Democrats=Idiots=Dogs=Morons=Dead Voters.

weaselyone on August 7, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Obama has an endless supply of these little pukes and once he captures one he holds on to them forever.

rplat on August 7, 2012 at 5:17 PM

But we all know its about legislating morality…

libfreeordie on August 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM

This is a ‘professor’ who loots and mooches off the system, based on his hue alone.

Schadenfreude on August 7, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Its been devastated that Rasmussen has a GOP bias…

libfreeordie on August 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Your tax dollars, looted by Obama’s system, have been wasted.

Schadenfreude on August 7, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Its been devastated that Rasmussen has a GOP bias…

libfreeordie on August 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM

The result of stupid schools, paid for by your taxes, to keep idiots in modern day plantations, for votes only.

Schadenfreude on August 7, 2012 at 5:26 PM

No. This can not be true. Her name rhymes with “uck”? You gotta be kidding me.

spiritof61 on August 7, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Great story. Sounds like the way the Rebs might have felt going up against General Hooker. But, ’tis true, ’tis true, Fluke’s been a true boon to limericists everywhere. Of course, on HotAir one must take care with the rhymes:

An audacious old coed named Fluke
Astounded the Dems with her pluck
When she said on the Hill
Of her birth control bill:
“I need 3K a year just to ________!”

de rigueur on August 7, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Why would a lesbian need birth control?

faraway on August 7, 2012 at 3:19 PM

You never know when you might get assaulted with a loaded turkey baster.

arnold ziffel on August 7, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Maybe I should wrap myself up in bubble wrap in case I fall down.

LOL. Okay.

kim roy on August 7, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I’ll be there.

arnold ziffel on August 7, 2012 at 5:53 PM

An audacious old coed named Fluke
Astounded the Dems with her pluck
When she said on the Hill
Of her birth control bill:
“I need 3K a year just to ________!”

de rigueur on August 7, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Excellent. Let’s see how far I can push the HotAir envelope.

A slutty law student named Fluke
Says “Pay for my diaphragm, schmuck!”
She’s contraceptively rich
And is therefore told: “B!tch,
You’ll never get banged on our buck!”

spiritof61 on August 7, 2012 at 5:53 PM

spiritof61 on August 7, 2012 at 5:53 PM

You just hit silver, very close to gold. I can’t decide. Give us more. :)

arnold ziffel on August 7, 2012 at 6:07 PM

You called?

//SlowJoe Biden

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Heheh. I don’t think he is good enough even for that mundane task.

DannoJyd on August 7, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Heheh. I don’t think he is good enough even for that mundane task.

DannoJyd on August 7, 2012 at 6:13 PM

I dunno he was pretty good cover for the biggest d**k in America in ’08 evidently

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Says a lot about democrats when their best argument is that their constituents are not intelligent enough to make a $10 per month birth control decision on their own.

Just a few days ago, democrats suggested their constituents were not intelligent enough to vote properly.

Are democrats *really* this stupid?

BruthaMan on August 7, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Are democrats *really* this stupid?

BruthaMan on August 7, 2012 at 6:23 PM

well the 5-10% of their 2012 voting base that is dead are, if not unintelligent at least very slowly spoken….

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 6:24 PM

gwelf on August 7, 2012 at 5:05 PM

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, yes, it is legislating morality.

I’m amused that liberals say that the bedroom is a private place, and yet accessories needed for the bedroom are to be taken from other non-consenting adult taxpayers — even as they whine that said other taxpayers are trying to take away their freedoms.

As a Catholic, I’m willing to let Caesar be Caesar right up until he insists he’s God.

unclesmrgol on August 7, 2012 at 6:45 PM

unclesmrgol on August 7, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Quite, I love how the left constantly and willfully misinterpret the meaning of that passage.

harlekwin15 on August 7, 2012 at 6:52 PM

spiritof61 on August 7, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Now that’s when push comes to shove. Outstanding. No one’s going to top “contraceptively rich.”

Why would a lesbian need birth control?

faraway on August 7, 2012 at 3:19 PM

When Fluke went to the Hill to get paid
For her birth control, someone there said:
“You might get more cash
If you shaved off that ‘stache
And helped a male law stud get laid.”

de rigueur on August 7, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Without birth control Sandra’s stuck
Her “classmates” might be out of luck
Public funding is prudent
So that every student
Can ask once again: “Wanna Fluke?”

Scores?
Thank you and good evening.

spiritof61 on August 7, 2012 at 6:56 PM

When Fluke went to the Hill to get paid
For her birth control, someone there said:
“You might get more cash
If you shaved off that ‘stache
And helped a male law stud get laid.”

de rigueur on August 7, 2012 at 6:56 PM

High marks!

Blimey, its loyke the bleedin’ Olympics ‘ere!

spiritof61 on August 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I fart in your general direction red_herring

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 4:29 PM

That never fails to crack me up!

Night Owl on August 7, 2012 at 7:08 PM

spiritof61 on August 7, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Blimey, its loyke the bleedin’ Olympics ‘ere!

spiritof61 on August 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Public funding is prudent
So that every student

W. S., is that you? –Arthur

de rigueur on August 7, 2012 at 7:08 PM

spiritof61 on August 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM
de rigueur on August 7, 2012 at 7:08 PM

The two of you deserve some type of award.

Night Owl on August 7, 2012 at 7:17 PM

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM

You consistently live up to your name.

No women really are not raped to a great degree. You’re just a fear monger.

CW on August 7, 2012 at 7:32 PM

What an honor for Sandra “Slut” Fluke! She gets to introduce her long-time Idol, Barack Hussein, at a campaign meeting! Now she will have a proud story to tell her children! OOPS, I forgot! Women of her sexual persuasion don’t usually get pregnant! Oh well, she can just tell her friends!

Jersey Dan on August 7, 2012 at 9:06 PM

I fart in your general direction red_herring

Slade73 on August 7, 2012 at 4:29 PM

That never fails to crack me up!

Night Owl on August 7, 2012 at 7:08 PM

his mother smells of elderberry and his father is a hamster. :)

uncommon sense on August 7, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Uncanny resemblance to young John Kerry

jackmac on August 7, 2012 at 9:35 PM

his mother smells of elderberry and his father is a hamster. :)

uncommon sense on August 7, 2012 at 9:15 PM

“Well, what are you then?”

“I’m French. Why do you think I have this out RAAAAAGEEEEEOUS accent you silly king?”

Tenwheeler on August 7, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I’m sorry, is that a moustache?

And if so, why on earth would the woman need birth control?

Just saying……

Tenwheeler on August 7, 2012 at 11:34 PM

You never know when you might get assaulted with a loaded turkey baster.

arnold ziffel on August 7, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Just great.

There goes another perfectly good monitor.

Thanks Arnie.

Tenwheeler on August 7, 2012 at 11:36 PM

red_herring on August 7, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Hello Sarah? Care to comment?

Tenwheeler on August 7, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Sorry I’m late to the party. Catching up on up-thread comments.

From Planned Parenthood’s website (I know, just trying to find a site the libs will accept) Cost about $15–$50 each month

So, benefit of the doubt. She buys the 50 per. Law school lasts 5 years? Maybe if she spent more time in class and the library instead of on her back she’d finish faster and we wouldn’t have to pay for so much birth control. Her partners in the law firm can pick it up once she graduates.

Tenwheeler on August 7, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Sandra who??

Oh, Fluck, or Flook, or whatever. She’s still around?

I guess Obama is out of new ideas to campaign on, so he’s recycling Sandra and his “war on women”. Shouldn’t he “freshen her up” with a new hairstyle or something? Something to grab our attention?

His “campaign” is beginning to resemble “Groundhog Day”. Week one, War on Women. Week two: Ann Romney’s horse. Week three: Bain Capital. Week four: I killed Bin Laden. Repeat until November and hope no one notices I made the worst recession since the ’30s even worse with my ham-handed, inept, and stubbornly socialist policies.

Oh, and claim “racism” if I lose.

tpitman on August 8, 2012 at 6:04 AM

I’m sorry, is that a moustache?

And if so, why on earth would the woman need birth control?

Just saying……

Tenwheeler on August 7, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Because the sad truth is that some men will stick it anywhere.

swinia sutki on August 8, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Why was Sandra Fluke called a “woman of ill repute” by some? Not because she wants free protection during her many sexual encounters, but because she prostituted herself to promote Barack Obama’s agenda. In essence, Barack Obama’s “lady.” (Trying to keep it clean.)

afotia on August 8, 2012 at 7:11 AM

To all those responding to red_herring:

“Feeding the Trolls” makes for long and impossible to follow comments pages. Ignore him and he will go play in some other sand box.

(The implied reference to Fluke in that last sentence was unintentional, however appropriate.)

RobBert on August 8, 2012 at 10:14 AM

The “new” Monica Lewinsky.

djaymick on August 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Call your Rep. in Congress….wait a minute…you’l only get the staff but there are over thousands (plural intended) of them to sort through before you’ll get one to listen to you. My source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_staff

mixplix on August 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM