Hot Air VP Survey: August Edition

posted at 8:41 am on August 7, 2012 by Patrick Ishmael

There are rumblings that Mitt Romney may make his VP pick as early as Thursday or Friday, so let’s poll this one last time. Questions? Contact me here.

This post was promoted from GreenRoom to HotAir.com.
To see the comments on the original post, look here.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

WHAT ???

pambi on August 7, 2012 at 12:03 PM

but he has no executive experience/s

renalin on August 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Personally, I’m still a fan of and voted for Rubio. I think Rubio has the stuff, and would certainly be able to step into the shoes of President if something happened to Romney. I know we need Rubio in the Senate and need to keep his seat, but I think he’d be great as VP and wouldn’t just take a back seat to the job. After Rubio I’d go for Jindal. Those two have what it takes, so if either of them is the nominee, I’ll be all smiles.

Highlar on August 7, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I live in Louisiana and can assure you that Jindal is a RINO. Our very conservative radio host are calling for the return of Edwards who was a liberal democrat and went to jail. That is how bad Jindal is.

davidcaskey on August 7, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I’m not taking my cues on what conservatism is from Moon Griffon.

Bluray on August 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM

How is Jindal a RINO? Don’t just say it, say why.

Othniel on August 7, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I personally like Rubio but think Romney will go with a safe choice.

jqc1970 on August 7, 2012 at 2:19 PM

OMG!

DannoJyd on August 7, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Romney will be lucky to get 244 EVs. Depsite all the Palin mouth-breathers braying about “ah voted fer HERRR!, not fer Mccain!”, most voters (rationally) make their decision based on the top of the ticket, not for the person being used to fill a ceremonial position. And because Romney is such a piece of crap, and because the veep is such a useless “job”, it would be a HUGE mistake for someone like Jindal, Perry, or even McDonnell or Pawlenty to accept the offer. Unless they want to be remembered as a loser and a laughing stock. Like Sarah Palin or John Edwards. The last loser vp candidates.

VPs don’t make policy, at all. They are useful idiots, used every 4 years to pander to each party’s ignorant bases, and in between to attend crappy political events and functions the president doesn’t care about. And despite Republicans’ (in particular) pathetic attempts to openly pander for votes with a woman(!) or a hispanic(!) or a black (!) vp candidate, it doesn’t work.

Daikokuco on August 7, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I’ve written in Kasich every time since these started last summer and I put his name in one last time, but I feel it will be Bob McDonnell. I’d be happy with Kasich, McDonnell, Ryan, or Rubio.

PatMac on August 7, 2012 at 7:30 PM