Quotes of the day

posted at 10:21 pm on August 6, 2012 by Allahpundit

Eighty-six percent of voters who say they voted for Barack Obama in 2008 are backing Obama again this year, a smaller proportion than the 92% of 2008 John McCain voters who are supporting 2012 Republican candidate Mitt Romney. Nine percent of 2008 Obama voters have switched to supporting Romney this year, while 5% of McCain voters have switched to Obama…

Nonwhites other than blacks, a group composed largely of Hispanics and Asians, are among the subgroups of 2008 Obama or McCain voters most likely to switch presidential preferences or be undecided this year. Twenty-one percent of this group of voters have a different preference now than in 2008, about double the national average of 11%.

Other groups showing an above-average shift in vote choice between 2008 and 2012 are political independents (18%), political moderates (16%), Eastern residents (15%), those with a high school education or less (15%), and unmarried men (15%).

***

Obama’s approval rating is below 50 percent in 37 states, ranging from a 26 percent rating in Utah to a 49 percent rating in Michigan. Obama is at 50 percent or higher in just 13 states, from a 50 percent rating in Minnesota to a 63 percent rating in Hawaii. The president is most popular in Washington DC, where his job approval rating is an astonishing 83 percent…

The District of Columbia and the states in which Obama is at 50 percent or above have a combined 188 electoral votes — a solid beginning toward the 270 he needs for re-election. But a number of the states Obama will need to win — Ohio, at 44 percent, and Florida, Virginia, and Pennsylvania, all at 46 percent — are in the iffy mid-40s range.

***

Romney is currently leading in every state McCain carried plus: Indiana, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Nevada, North Carolina, and Colorado. If he carries these states, he’ll have 228 electoral votes of the 270 he needs to win.

To win the election, Romney would then have to carry Florida where he trails by two points, and either Virginia (behind by two) or Ohio where he’s down by only one.

If he carries all three of these states and also wins all the others where Obama is now at 50% or less – Iowa, New Mexico, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey — he will get 351 electoral votes, a landslide about equal to Obama’s 363 vote tally in 2008.

The strong probability is that Romney does, in fact, carry Florida, Ohio, and Virginia and a share of the other states where Obama is below 50% of the vote.

***

Most disquieting, even to some of Obama’s 2008 supporters, has been just how ordinary a politician he’s become. Far from the passionate, lofty rhetoric and mesmerizing oratory of four years ago, his words have become thoroughly two-dimensional.

The things he says on a daily basis could come from anyone running for office in the United States today. Obama for America surely set up countless focus groups and spent millions on polling and, rather than using what they learned to create a compelling narrative, produced a product akin to Wonder Bread. It tastes good but has little nutritional value.

Americans don’t need more pabulum. They need leadership and vision. That the president is perfectly willing to dumb down his re-election campaign erodes the brand he built during his first White House run.

***

Top aides on President Obama’s re-election team are terrified that there will be scores of empty seats when he makes his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention, party insiders said.

Obama, once the biggest draw in politics, won’t likely attract crowds as large as those at the 2008 convention because voters have gone sour on the poor economy, insiders said.

“It’s always a concern about making sure there aren’t empty seats, but this is different,” said one Democratic official familiar with the convention plans.

***

Via the Corner.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

I have seen how graciously you offer that up. You just seem to handle yourself with natural grace. That makes people like me want to be considered a friend. Can I get an Amen from anyone?

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Thanks, step down and sit awhile… those fences will still be there!

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Thank you, Ma’am, and the fences will always be there, no question about it. Some people, however, ride the fences, some people sit on them. Which are you?

John Steinbeck once wrote, “I wish to live my life in an even series with a beginning, middle, and end, and not dribble it away as so many men do, like piss in the dust.”

That’s why, I guess, I ride the fences …

Desperado on August 7, 2012 at 1:59 AM

KCB, you are a friend. : )

Bmore on August 7, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Bmore on August 7, 2012 at 1:53 AM

I never realized you weren’t completely comfortable writing… it doesn’t show in your posts. I enjoy your posts.

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Why is that?

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 1:53 AM

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Sorry. Wrecked that up the first time.

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Bmore on August 7, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Gotta put meeting you on my bucket list.

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 2:04 AM

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 2:01 AM

My friends call me Jackie. I hope that you will, too. And thank you. You’re very kind. :)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:05 AM

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:05 AM

You’ve got mail.

John the Libertarian on August 7, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Desperado on August 7, 2012 at 1:59 AM

When you become acquainted with some of my serious posts during the day on other issues, you tell me. :)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Bad, bad jam!!

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 2:11 AM

John the Libertarian on August 7, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I have? Delightful. How have you been, John?

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:11 AM

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Writing does not come easy to me. HA has been a big help in any improvement I have made. The other thing being here at HA has done is to help mellow my ill temper. HA has been like free school. Not quite therapeutic, but enlightening for sure. Have always followed an read the site but commenting in here on these threads has been an elevating experience. I feel slightly smarter. I don’t have the high education that many folks here seem to have. Just being able to converse with talented and smart folks is a real winner for me. That and spellcheck. Lol!
; )

Bmore on August 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Gotta put meeting you on my bucket list.

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I know we would have fun! I like fun. If you ever get over my way just let me know. ; )

Bmore on August 7, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Bmore on August 7, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Would never think that you would have a temper. You come across as even tempered and reasonable..in a guy kinda way!

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 2:23 AM

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Apparently, I offended you in some way, and for that I sincerely apologize. Never doubted your gravitas, nor your wit. Sorry you have missed mine.

Desperado on August 7, 2012 at 2:24 AM

B
ya I was gonna crash but wft I don’t have to work tomorrow . So I’m just gonna lurk for a bit…;-)

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Bmore on August 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Practice at anything makes us better. I think you’re very wise and, as I said, I enjoy your posts very much. :)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Desperado on August 7, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Not at all. I’m sorry you got that impression. Its just easier for you to decide that question than it is for me, and I thought the best way was to see some of my regular posts. I come here to relax and unwind so what you see here is me chatting with friends and sharing music.

If I had to say… I’d say that I ‘ride the fences’. I’m very decisive and a little too analytical at times. :)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:30 AM

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Welcome back, Mike! :)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Bmore
so you think your not as intelligent as others here? I don’t see it that way, I’m the one who has learned a lot, from you and many other ppl here, don’t sell yourself short…..

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Good night all. Nice to chill for an evening and enjoy some good jams with good folks. The election looms, and we all play our role, but I sure did enjoy hanging out with you guys tonight. Let’s do it again soon! And don’t forget, I turn 50 on November 6th, 2012. You know what I want! We can party right here!!

Night Jackie!

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Why thank you miss Jack…….e……;-)

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Amado Mio

Gee.. it got awfully quiet and serious around here! So let’s spin some tunes!

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:33 AM

McCain. Spit. Maverick or nut case.

pat on August 7, 2012 at 2:34 AM

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 2:32 AM

I hope you get your birthday wish, KCB! We WILL be here for your 50th! Goonight, KCB! Sleep well!

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Bmore

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Yes… at the risk of embarrassing you, B….ME, TOO!

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:36 AM

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 2:23 AM

I think some of it has to do with age also. I have to mellow. Real life commands it of me now. HA has definitely helped. Even today, on the highway. What would once had been a negative altercation was like water off a ducks back to me. My better half was surprised and delighted. I just smiled at her, it was nice, not having the energy level rise so.

Bmore on August 7, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Smooth Operator

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:38 AM

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:35 AM

I’m Ken. Truly a pleasure meeting you. Crashing now. Tuesday brings new challenges. You all take care.

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 2:38 AM

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Been spending most our lives!!..:)

Dire Straits on August 7, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Bmore on August 7, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Nice to know that with age we get smarter. Fortunately, we get better looking too!! :-)

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Bmore on August 7, 2012 at 2:37 AM

I think part of that is also experience. We learn through experience better how to leash our demons and control our passions. Things take an order of precedence. What used to send us over the edge now isn’t worth even working up a lather. Conversely, what we enjoy, we tend to enjoy without reservation.:)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:43 AM

KCB on August 7, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Goodnight, Ken. I’m delighted to count you among my friends. Sleep well.

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Well I sure wish I could get my road rage fixed, I’m terrible, I live in a suburb / city, and it seems like the older I get the worse everyone else drives. Ppl on cell phones cutting me off really gets me..So anyone got a secret to control it??????

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Smooth Operator

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Why do you keep posting music that I like? You’re a lot of fun. ;-) Smart, too.

Desperado on August 7, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Dire Straits on August 7, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Wow…that was intense. Sort of slid down a sharp edge, there. Very cool. How are you this evening, Dire?

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:49 AM

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 2:32 AM

I think I may have some years of experience that have helped. Also trying to at least stay well informed. I’d like to think that I’ve been blessed with good common sense. I have never lacked motivation. But I am not well read as many here are. I just apply the bits I do have fairly well. Here is an example. I have in my collection of albums hundreds of Mozart albums. I know none of the names to any of the pieces. I know which ones are my favorites based on the art on the sleeves. I don’t read fiction or is it non fiction? See right there, I have to look up the difference. Lol! My biggest thing is doing not thinking or reading about doing. Friends always talk to me about tv shows. I know nothing of tv and very little of movies. I think I have strong instincts. Argh I’m rambling. I have an early call time so I’ll shut up now and crash. I’m just thankful we have some truly smart folks here.

Good Night All.

Bmore on August 7, 2012 at 2:54 AM

I just got the DVR on, and I’m watching Bill O’Reilly’s interview our very own Mary Katharine Ham!
It’s amazing how sensible Mary comes off, providing a more youthful and common sense perspective to the problem of drugs. I’m afraid Bill comes off looking like some bygone old authoritarian Narc from the 1970s.
My own opinion is… This is the modern world. You can’t just pour endless money and endless strong-arming at every problem. It’s astounding that O’ Reilly is saying that you are “mentally ill” if you oppose a judges ability to use discretion in drug cases. Imagine, a judge is straitjacketed and must put a victimless drug criminal in prison because of mandatory sentences, but due to overcrowding violent thugs that attack us are released. It’s insane, and with the birth of a new way of thinking by the Tea Party, conservatives should consider reexamining the 1930s ethic that spawned this endless costly brutal drug war & domestic police state.

anotherJoe on August 7, 2012 at 2:57 AM

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 2:48 AM

I HAVE…

I drove in California for a long time. I have more than a nodding acquaintance with the desire to walk up to someone’s car once they’ve parked or stopped at a light and rip their door off the hinges.

I beat it. You roll up your windows, and turn on the air. You put in some tunes that you really like to listen to when you drive. You get comfortable.

This is key. You realize that the people who are upsetting you are often on medication, loaded, have just had a fight with a loved one or a friend, lost someone dear to them, in withdrawal and looking to score, lost their job, took a beating from their boss, haven’t been loved in a very long time, are frightened of driving, are ill, feel insecure, or small, or disrespected in some way, HAVE ROAD RAGE from the guy who cut THEM off a little while ago.. etc. There is a very long list of possibilities and combinations of possibilities. They are people.

You don’t take it personally. The people being jerks aren’t doing it to you PERSONALLY… its just that you happen to BE THERE.

Its all about perspective. I drive defensively… not offensively. I also speed almost all of the time.:)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:59 AM

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Just trying to shake things up!!..This is more my style!..:)

PS..Beautiful voice!!..:)

Dire Straits on August 7, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Desperado on August 7, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Thank you. :)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Night B
I am truly out now…
Gnight jack…..e pleasant dreams
Goodnight to all hot gassers……..;-)

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 3:03 AM

You to Dire……night

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Bmore on August 7, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Goodnight, B! Sleep well and I’ll see you soon! :)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 3:03 AM

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Goodnight, Mike. See you soon, sleep well… and LATE… you’re on VACATION! :)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Dire Straits on August 7, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Gorgeous voice. She’s remarkable. I thought you were more of a ZZ Top/Eagles kind of guy! See what we learn here late at night? :)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Jackie
Yes I speed and drive the same, it’s when I get into traffic, I have the most problems. I will think about what you said …..thanks…..;-)

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 3:06 AM

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Later..Enjoyed it!..:)

Dire Straits on August 7, 2012 at 3:07 AM

angrymike on August 7, 2012 at 3:06 AM

My pleasure, Mike. Goodnight!:)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Besame Mucho

I’ll leave you all with this tonight. I discovered Cesaria Evora a little while ago. I love her voice. She’s magnificent.

I bid you all a fond goodnight. Its been a pleasure. Sleep well. I’ll see you soon.

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 3:13 AM

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 3:06 AM

I’m pretty much all over the board!.:)

Dire Straits on August 7, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Thank you. :)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Night, Jackie. For you.

Desperado on August 7, 2012 at 3:16 AM

Dire Straits on August 7, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Just caught that….ME, TOO! Hadn’t you noticed? Goodnight, Dire. See you soon.:)

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Desperado on August 7, 2012 at 3:16 AM

LOL! I was almost out and saw your last post! Very cool. Made me laugh!:) Good night, Desperado! See you soon.

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 3:20 AM

thatsafactjack on August 7, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Later!..Enjoyed it!..:)

Dire Straits on August 7, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Isn’t that the problem? In 2008 people voted for the brand because they chose not to look at the man (aside from “historic” skin color). The media fabricated the brand, the image, and that’s what people voted for. They could have looked beneath the facade as many Republicans and Conservatives did, to see the ugly underneath. They chose to swallow what was fed to them.
Now, after four years of unrelenting bad news and failed policies, people are being forced to take a look at what they supported back then and ask if this is really the best we can do. There should be no question that we can do better. In lieu of any positive reason to vote for Obama, they only have fear, racism and class envy to motivate them. In days past I would never have believed that this could succeed. Now it just might.

swinia sutki on August 7, 2012 at 6:09 AM

good morning!

mika and joe and crew can’t believe mitt raked in more $$ than dear leader…he’s just not ready to be president…what is going on?

heh, stay in that bubble there folks

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 6:20 AM

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 6:20 AM

sam stein saying obama killed bin laden before correcting himself and saying, had him killed

renalin on August 7, 2012 at 6:30 AM

john meacham. with a straight face. wonders if christie has the stomach to be vp.

renalin on August 7, 2012 at 6:34 AM

Another day, another scandal.

Emails obtained by The Daily Caller show that the U.S. Treasury Department, led by Timothy Geithner, was the driving force behind terminating the pensions of 20,000 salaried retirees at the Delphi auto parts manufacturing company.

The move, made in 2009 while the Obama administration implemented its auto bailout plan, appears to have been made solely because those retirees were not members of labor unions.

The internal government emails contradict sworn testimony, in federal court and before Congress, given by several Obama administration figures. They also indicate that the administration misled lawmakers and the courts about the sequence of events surrounding the termination of those non-union pensions, and that administration figures violated federal law. Source

Flora Duh on August 7, 2012 at 6:35 AM

O/T: Have you heard what Obama and Carney said yesterday about the Sikh Temple attack? My take.

kingsjester on August 7, 2012 at 6:37 AM

al hunt pipes in “even someone larger than life, like chris christie” won’t make a difference in this election as its all about the top of the ticket.

(unless its Palin of course.)

renalin on August 7, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Report: Cronyism, political donations likely behind Obama, Holder failure to charge any bankers after 2008 financial meltdown

A new report from the conservative Government Accountability Institute (GAI) finds that President Barack Obama’s and Attorney General Eric Holder’s failure to criminally charge any top Wall Street bankers is likely a result of cronyism inside the Department of Justice and political donations made to Obama’s campaign.

[snip]

GAI argues that the Obama administration’s decision to not go after Big Finance is due to senior DOJ leadership — Holder, Associate Attorney General Tom Perrelli, Associate Attorney General Tony West, Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer, Deputy Attorney General James Cole and Deputy Associate Attorney General Karol Mason — who “all came to the DOJ from prestigious white-collar defense firms where they represented the very financial institutions the DOJ is supposed to investigate.”

Flora Duh on August 7, 2012 at 6:40 AM

renalin on August 7, 2012 at 6:30 AM
renalin on August 7, 2012 at 6:34 AM
renalin on August 7, 2012 at 6:37 AM

*shaking the head*

idiots on parade….

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Flora Duh on August 7, 2012 at 6:35 AM
Flora Duh on August 7, 2012 at 6:40 AM

nothing to see here, move along
-lsm

bloody despicable….we all know the 24.7 outrage if someone with an R next to their name was in charge….

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 6:46 AM

kingsjester on August 7, 2012 at 6:37 AM

soul searching?

wisconsin has gun laws on the books…man it is bloody infuriating, folks follow the laws, its the bad guys who don’t and will NEVER follow the laws…

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 6:49 AM

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Yes, ma’am. That’s why I wrote about it.

kingsjester on August 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM

The Obama super PAC Priorities USA Action is unveiling perhaps the harshest, most personal ad of the 2012 presidential race,

via politico…pathetic ad

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 6:54 AM

kingsjester on August 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM

it’s a good one…
________________

folks go read it….

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 6:55 AM

tingles likes what reid did on the senate floor…

figures…

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 7:02 AM

anotherJoe on August 7, 2012 at 2:57 AM

If you want to look at the early era of drug control, you’ll need to look at the Shanghai Convention that dealt with the opium trade in China. That International Convention would lead to the Harrison Narcotics Act of 1914 and begin the criminalization of narcotics which were, before then, sold in many venues and until the Food and Drug Purity Act was used as an adulterant to such things as cough syrup.

It was that latter, easy use of narcotics being put into many medications that caused an outrage in the population as parents realized they were doping their kids via normal medicines (aka ‘snake oil’). The push, however, from the mainstream religious communities was on banning the narcotics and the Food and Drug Purity Laws (the thing requiring labels on foods and drugs) never had a chance to fully go into effect before the wider move to prohibit the use of such things was put through Congress. Within a decade doctors would be put in jail for prescribing such things without federal authorization, even for treatment of addicts to get them off the habit.

Getting to the 1930′s starts in the late 19th century Prohibition Movement and attempting to moralize the ingestion of alcohol via government limitations and outright prohibition (via the Women’s Christian Temperance Union and the later Anti-Saloon League). ‘Demon Rum’ was the entry point to this, and it flew in direct contradiction to the slow and gradual shift of the American drinking habit which had hard liquor as the majority of alcohol consumed at the Founding to the moderation of using things like beer or lesser spirits. ‘Demon Rum’ was facing problems from its drinkers before the axe wielding, bar-busting Carrie Nation came around. The Temperance movement can’t be discounted for being part of the change in attitudes, but it can’t be seen as the sole driver of those changes as the movement to lesser spirits and beer pre-existed its founding. Once you get to Carrie Nation the entire drinking outlook of the US was in its pre-flip stage from a majority hard liquor consumption population to a beer consumption population… the invention of refrigerated rail cars were a main reason for this.

Our current drug problems don’t stem from the 1930′s but in a shift in viewpoint that laws are used to punish bad behavior (a negative form of moralism of just restricting the bad) to one of creating a positive moral environment via restricting citizens from freely choosing to live as they please. The problem with such attempts at social control is that once they become political there is a shift in viewpoint in politics from being a necessary, if not pleasant job, to one of position advocacy via law. The moral good of government stopping immoral behavior that is liberty threatening to others is clouded with the idea that government can be the source of positive morality (thus stepping beyond the civil realm of law and into natural and moral law, where it has no jurisdiction). Prohibiting people from doing bad things with anything is a highly problematic concept as it can easily tread on liberty and freedom of the innocent in its pursuit. When you are to do good through coercion, then the doing of the good is no longer a good in and of itself due to the coercion involved. Thus a necessary evil (government) becomes a pure evil (an authoritarian State).

Progressivism took root in the realm of using the power of the State to create a morally positive atmosphere by punishing anything that politicians disliked and then pushing things they did. To see where that starts in a serious way one needs to look at the Temperance to Prohibition movement and then the Shanghai International Conference on the opium trade, and to remember that Progressivism (way back when) wasn’t a product of Marx (ex. labor unions, labor strife, atheism and hatred of capitalism) but contained a very strong current of mainstream religious organizations. Today’s anti-religious, anti-liberty Left begins with the very moral organizations seeking to increase Temperance, which is a moral good if done via free choice. I count as their greatest success the food and drug purity laws… the rest I can say is a very mixed bag, indeed.

ajacksonian on August 7, 2012 at 7:07 AM

via politico…pathetic ad

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 6:54 AM

I’m sure there’s nobody who has lost their insurance and died as a result of being unemployed because of Obama’s policies.

If that’s how they want to play…

…game on.

Flora Duh on August 7, 2012 at 7:10 AM

Flora Duh on August 7, 2012 at 7:10 AM

exactamundo

——————————-

HA Survey in the green room….catch it!

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 7:15 AM

good morning all

If you haven’t caught this pre viral video yet over at legal insurrection. Check it out. You’ll see why Dr. Jacobsen called it “pre viral”

ted c on August 7, 2012 at 7:22 AM

ted c on August 7, 2012 at 7:22 AM

unstinkingbelievable…from the party of tolerance and diversity (if you agree with them)

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 7:26 AM

ted c on August 7, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Hate-filled and proud, say it loud.

Naturally Curly on August 7, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Patrick has a VP poll up!

Night Owl on August 7, 2012 at 7:37 AM

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 6:54 AM

The comments are even more astounding. F’ing morons who are too f’ing stupid to understand that nothing Romney has ever done can ever equal the destruction wrought by the incomptence, or more likely, maliciousness of the current FU in chief.

Sheesh, what a way to start the morning! Grrr!

Eren on August 7, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Eren on August 7, 2012 at 7:43 AM

it boggles the mind the way those folk think…seriously

cmsinaz on August 7, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Some morning inspiration from Andrew Breitbart. #WAR.

Naturally Curly on August 7, 2012 at 7:54 AM

I’m not very good at writing. So I usually keep it sort. Lol!

Bmore on August 7, 2012 at 1:53 AM

No better place to practice than here.

Instant critique.

cozmo on August 7, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Great statistics from the poll – what pollster was that ?

democratsarefools on August 7, 2012 at 10:44 AM