Happy Birthday, Mr. President

posted at 5:31 pm on August 4, 2012 by Jazz Shaw

Yes, just in case you missed it, today is President Barack Obama’s birthday. Now, I know we’ve had our differences on regulatory policy, taxes, energy and, well… pretty much everything. But that’s no reason to be unpleasant. Your birthday only comes round once per year, and I for one would like to wish you a happy one.

But I’m not alone in this. The RNC decided to put aside the slings and arrows for a few hours and send a cake over to the DNC to commemorate this auspicious occasion. (Okay… there might be a little snark in the mix.)

Obama Birthday Cake

The Republican National Committee (RNC) sent the Democratic National Committee (DNC) a birthday cake on Friday, but the DNC sent it back.

The cake read “you didn’t bake this” over a picture of President Obama. Text written in icing reads, “Happy birthday, Mr. President.” The cake marks the occasion of the president’s birthday, which is Saturday, with a play on the “you didn’t build that” controversy…

“Happy 50.99726th Mr. President,” RNC spokesman Tim Miller wrote in an email. The decimal number tweaks the Democrats on an official blog post from White House Economic adviser Alan Krueger, who pointed out the July jobs report, released Friday, indicated the “unemployment rate ticked up to 8.3 percent in July (or, more precisely, the rate rose from 8.217 percent in June to 8.254 percent in July).

It’s not too late for you to get in on the brotherly love train. You may be too busy to go into the kitchen and bake, but there’s still time for you to send a birthday card, courtesy of Barack’s Birthday Cards. Here’s a couple examples of the choices:

Obama B_Day Card 1

Obama B_Day Card 2

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Bmore on August 4, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Not from me.

Bmore on August 4, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I want to rid the Nation of thinking of him at all.

Bmore on August 4, 2012 at 5:33 PM

So No.

Bmore on August 4, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Oddly enough its Support Your Local Bathhouse day™

tom daschle concerned on August 4, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Not from me…..

Bmore on August 4, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Dear Barack…From hell’s heart, I stab at thee. For hate’s sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

sharrukin on August 4, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Oddly enough its Support Your Local Bathhouse day™

tom daschle concerned on August 4, 2012 at 5:34 PM

And oddly enough I would rather celebrate that. Cheers!

Bmore on August 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM

sharrukin on August 4, 2012 at 5:35 PM

What he said. Although even that is too good for you.

Bmore on August 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Bye.

Bmore on August 4, 2012 at 5:37 PM

“Happy 50.99726th Mr. President,” RNC spokesman Tim Miller wrote in an email.

Heh. Not bad.

Kataklysmic on August 4, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I won’t, I will not, wish bho anything but his skinny hind end out of Our House come Jan,2013! I can NOT stand the anti-American man or his nasty horrible anti-American wife!
L

letget on August 4, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I agree with Rahm’s card. Hopefully Barry will be back home in Chicago at this time next year.

Bigfoot on August 4, 2012 at 5:43 PM

He can’t be beat

Key West Reader on August 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM

My birthday wish for him is:

FO, and just go away.

Cody1991 on August 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM

what kind of a grown man celebrates his birthday anwyay. oh yeah i forgot barack is a petulant child.

Mitch Rapp on August 4, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Happy Birthday

Key West Reader on August 4, 2012 at 5:47 PM

So it’s possible for a person to be 51 years old, and yet not behave as a dignified adult.

86 on August 4, 2012 at 5:48 PM

i think the more appropriate , inclusive blonde to coo ‘happy birthday” to miss barry thang would be rupaul dressed as Miss Rachel Tension:

mittens on August 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Are we sure he’s not 57.99726 years old?

Just askin’

GCStateConservative on August 4, 2012 at 5:50 PM

We all know you’ll be dressed to the nines for your birthday party in Chicago. Can’t wait to see more pics:

Cody1991 on August 4, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Is that Ann Romney on the left?”

Key West Reader on August 4, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I will not wish someone who’s destroying the country a happy birthday. He can FO in triplicate.

Conservchik on August 4, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Haha. Posting this on ODS central. Results as expected.

lester on August 4, 2012 at 5:53 PM

today is President Barack Obama’s birthday.

How do we know that for sure ?

burrata on August 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Putin better watch it. Those hunk pics might have a different meaning for bath house boy. All that ‘stuff’ about flexibility after the election sent via Medvedev is probably code.

Cody1991 on August 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Haha. Posting this on ODS central. Results as expected.

lester on August 4, 2012 at 5:53 PM

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

tom daschle concerned on August 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Even Mr. Obama has made some of these sad entreaties, going so far as to announce yesterday that he himself was donating to his own campaign — a symbolic gesture, he explained, of just how much he expects all of us to pony up for his re-election.

That must have been one tough call from such a towering ego as Barack Obama.

It is all so sad because this money-grubbing and vote-pandering has forced Mr. Obama to undo one of the sterling accomplishment of his 2008 campaign.

May You lose in Nov. That w/b the happiest of b-days for the USA.

Schadenfreude on August 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM

And my wish for Barry is that Bo might be the one to raise a leg and extinguish the birthday candles.

BTW I love the “You didn’t bake this” and “Happy 50.99726th Mr. President” snarkiness of the RNC.

Happy Nomad on August 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM

How do we know that for sure ?

burrata on August 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Everyday is a birthday for him:

Btw, he did go golfing today.

Cody1991 on August 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM

A great way to celebrate The Usurper’s birthday would be to go see Runaway Slave at your local multiplex.

tom daschle concerned on August 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Meh – he made the USA into a latrine, the Degenerate in Chief. See Harry Reid/Obama.

Schadenfreude on August 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM

sharrukin on August 4, 2012 at 5:35 PM

In his mind BHO re-wrote Melville:

“Is it I, God, or BHO, that lifts this arm? But if the great sun move not of himself; but is as an errand-boy in heaven; nor one single star can revolve, but by some invisible power; how then can this one small heart beat; this one small brain think thoughts; unless BHO does that beating, does that thinking, does that living, and not I?”

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on August 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM

I am OLDDDDD. I remember seeing Marilyn singing this bd song to Kennedy on the tube. Gads, she was horrible and she seemed a tiny bit on the sauce?
L

letget on August 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM

This

Schadenfreude on August 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM

“So, once again, Happy Birthday, President Obama. Hopefully you’ll be able to take a well deserved break from campaigning and squeeze in a round of golf.”

surprise, surprise, HE DID ! (round #104 according to those who keep track.)

TeaPartyNation on August 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM

In his mind BHO re-wrote Melville:

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on August 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM

And all too many of his supporters as well. Of course given how many of them rely on government cash they may not be far off.

sharrukin on August 4, 2012 at 6:02 PM

TeaPartyNation on August 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Yep.

Birthday Golf

by Keith Koffler on August 4, 2012, 9:27 am

President Obama is marking his 51st birthday today with an early morning round of golf, arriving at Andrews Air Force Base at 8:47 am ET.

Afterward, Obama will head directly to Camp David to finish out what’s shaping up to be a low-key celebration. That is, until his Aug. 12 celebration at his home in Chicago with a bunch of strangers who donated to his campaign so they could attend.

This is Obama’s 104th time golfing as president and the twelfth time he’s been out this year.

Cody1991 on August 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Key West Reader on August 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Very good to see you posting.

a capella on August 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Btw, he did go golfing today.

Cody1991 on August 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Also , he ate up Bo the dog yesterday .
The SS had to find a similar looking dog to replace Bo .
His kids can’t stop crying :(

burrata on August 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Key West Reader on August 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Very good to see you posting.

a capella on August 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Absolutely, many regards and well wishes.

Bmore on August 4, 2012 at 6:12 PM

sharrukin on August 4, 2012 at 6:02 PM

It was those folks I had in mind when imagining BHO’s conception of hope and change, needs be it must all devolve from him.

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on August 4, 2012 at 6:12 PM

That’s 7.2857 in dog dinner years.

viking01 on August 4, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Also , he ate up Bo the dog yesterday .
The SS had to find a similar looking dog to replace Bo .
His kids can’t stop crying :(

burrata on August 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Dog Whisperer Says Obama’s Not a Good Leader – to Bo

Cesar Millan, otherwise known as the Dog Whisperer, said the real leader in the White House isn’t Barack Obama — it’s the “first dog,” Bo.

At a book signing last night at National Geographic in Washington, D.C., NBC Washington reports that Millan quipped, “[Be careful that] kids and dogs don’t control the country. Think ‘Supernanny.’”

Millan was critical of a photograph he saw of Obama being led by Bo as he walked him. According to MailOnline, the celebrity dog trainer said his major rule is not letting your dog lead you when you are taking him for a walk. You should walk in front of your dog instead.

Obama was in trouble with Bo from day one, Millan said, when the young Portuguese Water Dog dragged the president around the White House grounds.

“Americans who allow their dogs to walk them is one of my pet peeves,” Millan said. “If your dog doesn’t learn how to follow, you’ll never have a disciplined pet.”

Check out the photo. “Leading From Behind” as usual. BO, the dog, might as well be Pelosi and Reid, the Dementia Twins.

Cody1991 on August 4, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Happy Birthday, Pope Jugears.

Get bent.

SagebrushPuppet on August 4, 2012 at 6:22 PM

i loved that movie “To Wong Foo…”

gracie on August 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM

He’s been instrumental in making the last 3 birthdays of too many I know absolutely miserable.

To the President I quote Capt. James T. Kirk when I say:

Go to the Devil !

teacherman on August 4, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Here’s my self anointed quote of the day.

“It turned out to be a bigger hole in our revenue than we had thought when we initially did this,”

says Carbonite’s CEO David Friend, about pulling his advertising from Limbaugh’s show.
He then hilariously goes on to claim, despite his company’s collapse, he’s still glad he caved to the lefty hate merchants. That whole conference call is priceless.

AmeriCuda on August 4, 2012 at 6:33 PM

No, Mr. President the steward asked if you’d like to blow out some cake….cake.

viking01 on August 4, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Probably one of the worst things about BO is that I share a birthday with him..

melle1228 on August 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Very good to see you posting.

a capella on August 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Absolutely, many regards and well wishes.

Bmore on August 4, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Thanks. This Friday sx..

Thank God I’m not dependent on the O-care. All Hail Private Insurance.

Key West Reader on August 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM

What???
Obama’s birthday and Moochelle didn’t go on vacation….overseas?

Electrongod on August 4, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Mr. president,

On Nov. 6th, 2012 may you enjoy the same humiliating sense of defeat and anxiety that millions of Americans have endured at your hand.

May you cry and weep for a lost future that went up in flames just as ours have.

Perhaps on that day you will have one moment of perfect self-awareness when you understand how much you are despised and loathed.

In your defeat one can only hope that one glimmer of reality will guide you to disappear from our view, that we may wipe you from our minds as we face the hard work ahead to rebuild this nation and our lives.

Kindness and mercy toward others are not your virtues, but if you can be so guided, please just go away. Go golfing for the rest of your life. Leave us to our work and go in peace.

There are no ‘kindest regards’ to offer in signing off.

Just leave. Go away.

Sincerely,

A Patriot

Cody1991 on August 4, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Hopefully his last birthday in the WH..

Electrongod on August 4, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Sent it back? Can’t any of those people just laugh it off and be gracious?

lynncgb on August 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM

i loved that movie “To Wong Foo…”

gracie

yes, and i love rupaul- the confederate flag dress, the big blonde wigs- he’s always skewering attitudes toward race in this country from a non-pc perspective. he’s not about the twisty harpy intolerant version of gay and minority rights. he’s about positive self empowerment and love.

“Whatever you proclaim as your identity here in the material realm is also your drag. You are not your religion. You are not your skin color. You are not your gender, your politics, your career, or your marital status. You are none of the superficial things that this world deems important. The real you is the energy force that created the entire universe!”
― RuPaul, Workin’ It!: RuPaul’s Guide to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Style

mittens on August 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM

That cake is all kinds of awesome!

ITguy on August 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM

His birthday will never be a national holiday.
The day he leaves office will however be celebrated annually for generations.

Amendment X on August 4, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Mr. President, Larry Sinclair sends his best birthday wishes. Whydoncha give him a ring and bury the old hatchet . . .

BigAlSouth on August 4, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Probably one of the worst things about BO is that I share a birthday with him..

melle1228 on August 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM

You have my sympathy and my best wishes…may this be the last birthday you will be reminded of that….Happy Day!!

lynncgb on August 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Thank you for the class.

Too bad many comments here reflect a profound lack thereof.

They don’t understand that hatred undermines their credibility & their judgment.

itsnotaboutme on August 4, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Hey KWR, prayers ascending for you and your dad…

OmahaConservative on August 4, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Happy Birthday! Remember, you can’t eat your cake until after sun down!

BL@KBIRD on August 4, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Probably one of the worst things about BO is that I share a birthday with him..

melle1228 on August 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Don’t feel bad… my mother does, too. And (seriously)… I share mine with Booooooosh. But I don’t have any kids who celebrate March 12th… darn it!

VietVet_Dave on August 4, 2012 at 7:07 PM

today is President Barack Obama’s birthday.

How do we know that for sure ?

burrata on August 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Yep. I’d say he’s between a couple days to two weeks older.

slickwillie2001 on August 4, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Every day, I LIVE for the day I get to sing “Nana na na, nana na na, hey hey hey, GOODBYE!” to Stinky.

Yiwen on August 4, 2012 at 7:13 PM

L

letget on August 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I saw it live too. I think it is why the Kennedys killed her. ;)

BL@KBIRD on August 4, 2012 at 7:14 PM

The First Lady gave him a gift of an iPod with Obama speeches.

Moesart on August 4, 2012 at 7:15 PM

L

letget on August 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM

No one was listening.

slickwillie2001 on August 4, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Happy Barkday, er…… Birfday, dangit….. Birthday President Brock Dawgeeter!

FlatFoot on August 4, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Gotta love our dear MM, and all of these ideas.

“Anyone up for a game of ‘You Didn’t Build-A-Bear’ at Obama’s birthday party?”

pambi on August 4, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I know what I’m wishing for.

SouthernGent on August 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM

today is President Barack Obama’s birthday.

How do we know that for sure ?

burrata on August 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Yep. I’d say he’s between a couple days to two weeks older.

slickwillie2001 on August 4, 2012 at 7:11 PM

We know that the PDF that was posted on the White House web site, purported to be a scan of a Birth Certificate document from Hawaii, has been declared by an official and exhaustive law enforcement investigation to be:

“UNDOUBTEDLY A FRAUD”

I’ve reviewed the Comprehensive Analysis of Obama LFBC PDF File, and I agree with the law enforcement investigation’s conclusion.

There is absolutely no way at all, i.e. ZERO probability, that the PDF on the White House web site is the result of a legitimate scan and optimization of a legitimate document.

A legitimate scan and optimization of a legitimate document would have UNDOUBTEDLY produced a multi-layered PDF containing only ONE 1-bit layer (in addition to one or more 8-bit color layers).

Rather than containing ONE 1-bit layer, the “Obama Birth Certificate” PDF contains EIGHT 1-bit layers, including discrete layers for the stamp and seal.

It is 100%, without a doubt, a FORGERY.
It is a manufactured composite, just like his “biography”.

There is also the issue that the handwritten numbers in certain fields represent the codes to indicate that no information was present on the original BC for father’s race and occupation. The forger added info for those fields without realizing what the number codes meant, and now the forgery contradicts itself.

The evidence points to Obama’s birth being “reported” in 1961, but not at Kapi’olani Hospital, and Hawaiian law allowed FOREIGN BIRTHS to be reported in Hawaii and receive a Hawaiian birth certificate.

There is no hardcopy evidence to support the “Obama Birth Narrative” as it has been reported. The .JPGs and .PDF “evidence” that has been presented to date have ALL been forgeries. His Selective Service Registration Card forgery is particularly bad, as was discussed in the first Arpaio Press Conference.

ITguy on August 4, 2012 at 7:34 PM

It’s my birthday too. And my moms.

wolly4321 on August 4, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Was it half chocolate and half white? Golf tees for candles would have been a nice touch, too.

opaobie on August 4, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Mine is tomorrow…and I actually have a birth certificate to prove it.

opaobie on August 4, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Probably one of the worst things about BO is that I share a birthday with him..

melle1228 on August 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM

It’s my birthday too. And my moms.

wolly4321 on August 4, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Happy Birthday to all three of you. ; )

Bmore on August 4, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Reggie Love will be doing a breathless rendition of “Happy Birthday” at Barry’s birthday party.

bayview on August 4, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I really wish the republicans had let the day come and go with no acknowledgment of any kind. I don’t think the cake is funny as I don’t think anything about Obama is funny. The only thing I wish for him is that he is out of office sooner rather than later.

theaddora on August 4, 2012 at 8:01 PM

bayview on August 4, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Chrissie Matthews bid on and won that Marilyn dress at the auction, and he has offered to wear it for little Bammie. No news on whether he has accepted the offer.

slickwillie2001 on August 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM

That sound is me giving him the rasberries. He could give us a present and leave office today and start his Chicago life sooner.
He looks older but still a punk….

crosshugger on August 4, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Good to see you back posting KWR. We missed you…

Barred on August 4, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Probably one of the worst things about BO is that I share a birthday with him..

melle1228 on August 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM

My condolences.

SagebrushPuppet on August 4, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Yes, just in case you missed it, today is President Barack Obama’s birthday.

Not according to his natural born islamic calendar … by which he’s almost 53.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on August 4, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Probably one of the worst things about BO is that I share a birthday with him..

melle1228 on August 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM

If it makes you feel better, I have to share a birthday with Karen Johnson (aka Whoopie Goldberg). My only condolence is that she’s older and much more stupid.

Happy Nomad on August 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM

BigAlSouth on August 4, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Is that what they’re call it these days?

SagebrushPuppet on August 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Oh, the irony….. the MOST pro-abortion presidunt evah celebrating his birthday. One should ask him if everyone deserves a birthday.

ImageSniper on August 4, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I’ll be happy to be mean.

Go to hell, mr.president. I hope your future birthdays are very few in number. Satan has a special spot for you underneath hundreds of failed dictator types from centuries past.

He’s also got an extra large pineapple with your name on it.

Wolfmoon on August 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Happy B Day. And hopefully, there will be a change shortly so that you won’t have to spend another birthday in the White House.

GarandFan on August 4, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Wonder if they baked Ex-lax into it?

Dr. ZhivBlago on August 4, 2012 at 10:55 PM

My birthday is November 8th. I hope I have a Happy Birthday.

pannw on August 4, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I wish I had the link.

Just to stir the pot a little, how many of you remember when 0bama forgot his own birthday? He was blathering on about something – back about 2010, and said something to the effect that “I have a birthday coming up in 3 weeks,” and it was something like early June at the time. It was odd.

At the time, I lumped it with the “57-states” gaffe.

After the revelation that his bio had him born in Kenya for years and years, it made me wonder if he slipped regarding the birthday.

cane_loader on August 5, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Oh and Mr. President, there is nothing happy about your birthday. The day you were born set in motion a wrecking ball to this nation and I for one do not wish any happiness for you, due to the huge impact you have had on a great nation that you do not love.

Your presidency has been a curse.

cane_loader on August 5, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Did he have a birthdog cake, too? (Made from real dog, too.)

Wino on August 5, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I’d cut out a piece with his teeth on it, like a big Cheshire smile that will soon disappear from the media of America.

disa on August 5, 2012 at 8:21 AM

That whole Marilyn Monroe song is just depressing to watch.

Think about what lied ahead for the two people most prominent in that video.

If I’m not mistaken wasn’t that the last public appearance of her tortured life?

And JFK, just 15 months from having his head blown open in an open car in Dallas and being hurled into eternity.

Sad.

PappyD61 on August 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM

My oldest daughter’s birthday is October 13. On that day she will become one more registered voter to help vote the birthday boy out of office.

redlucy on August 5, 2012 at 9:23 AM

“FORWARD”.. to the hut.

philoise65 on August 5, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Mr. Resident,

My birthday wish for you is that your re-election campaign succeeds exactly as much as your presidential policies have in this term, and I feel confident that is will be the case. What could be more fair?

Freelancer on August 5, 2012 at 12:37 PM