Quotes of the day

posted at 10:51 pm on August 2, 2012 by Allahpundit

“I am not basing this on some figment of my imagination,” Reid told Nevada reporters Wednesday. “I have had a number of people tell me that.” But he would not expand on his sources. “I don’t think the burden should be on me,” he said. “The burden should be on him. He’s the one I’ve alleged has not paid any taxes.”…

[T]his accusation is not an off-hand remark or an accident, or Reid wouldn’t be repeating it so often. He clearly sees an upside in making these claims — whether he has some proof, is trying to goad Romney into releasing the returns, or is just taking advantage of the fact that the Republican won’t prove him wrong.

***

“I don’t know how you go out there and make a statement like that without any facts,” Boehner said during an appearance on “Kilmeade and Friends.” “It’s one of the problems that occurs here in Washington, people run out there without any facts and just make noise. The American people are too smart for this, they’ll get to the bottom of this, it clearly is not a fact, and I would think that the Senate majority leader would be smart enough to know that.”

***

How likely is it that the Internal Revenue Service didn’t notice this phenomenon for ten straight years? How likely is it that an IRS employee would open the envelope with the Romneys’ returns, but no check for the amount owed, and shrug their shoulders and move on to the next envelope?

How likely is it that as Romney became more and more prominent as a CEO, as an Olympic organizer, as governor, and as a presidential candidate that no one at the IRS would notice a glaring ten year period where he paid no taxes, even though he presumably would owe some considerable sum?

How plausible do fact-checking organizations finds the notion that when you invest in Bain Capital, the first thing they do is reveal the multi-year personal tax evasion of the CEO? Has any investor ever gotten a chance to look at the tax returns of the CEO of their money management firm?

***

Brilliantly played. Make the accusation as broad as possible—10 years!—so that Romney will want to demonstrate that Reid (or Reid’s source) is a liar by releasing tax records showing he only paid zero taxes for, say, three years. Reid shrugs, says, “I guess my guy was exaggerating.” Romney’s candidacy takes a huge and possibly fatal hit. Advantage: Obama.

But Romney isn’t falling for it. And now Reid’s getting sloppy, raising the stakes by saying, “I have had a number of people tell me that.” Really? More than one person has told Reid that Romney didn’t pay his taxes for 10 years? No way is anybody going to believe that. Advantage: Romney.

***

Is Reid acting on his own, or on orders from the Obama campaign? Well, on more than one occasion now the Obama campaign has advanced the “felon” nonsense against Romney, so Reid’s character assault fits with the campaign’s overt tactics. Coming from the campaign of a man who has admitted to committing multiple felonies — Obama’s past hard drug use, specifically — that’s an unwise move. For one thing, it opens the Obama camp to questions of his own past and character. Some particularly aggressive GOP surrogate could swear that they know a guy who used to get his blow from Barry Obama, and using the Reid standard, it’s up to Obama to prove the anonymous allegation false…

And there’s proof that for all his noise and bluster, Harry Reid is among a group of top Democrats who haven’t released their own tax returns. The obvious thing to infer, using Reid’s own standard, is that he hasn’t released his tax returns because he hasn’t been paying any taxes or has something else to hide. Reid used the tax return issue to insist that Romney isn’t fit to hold office at all. Well, Harry, right back atcha. Ditto for Nancy Pelosi and DNC chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, neither of whom have released their own tax returns. Romney can now say “You show me yours and I’ll show you mine” and effectively shut the Democrat leadership up. Harry Reid took the Obama campaign’s ball and sprinted all the way to a touchdown. Too bad he ran the wrong way.

***

So long as this is the new standard, it should be known that Reid touched me inappropriately when I was a little boy. He’ll undoubtedly deny this should you ask him, but I believe the burden should be on him to prove that he didn’t.

***

***

Via Mediaite.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6 7

a capella on August 3, 2012 at 1:37 AM

So Romney’s flip floppery is a conspiracy theory now?

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:43 AM

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:26 AM

a capella on August 3, 2012 at 1:37 AM

And right there is the problem with those who believe in conspiracy theories, they believe their theories to be irrefutable facts, as opposed to the conspiracy theories that they actually are.

There really was somebody on the grassy knoll, the Jew’s all stayed home from work on 9/11, the Bilderbergers really do control the worlds economies, Nuribu really exists, we really didn’t go to the moon. Yada yada yada.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 1:44 AM

No Ordinary Love

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 1:44 AM

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 1:24 AM

You claim to like me in the same sentence you lie about me. I don’t believe in any conspiracy theories. That’s not the first time you’ve made that false allegation against me and you still have not submitted a shred of proof even though all of my words here over the years can be located easily with Google. Obviously if I ever promoted any conspiracy theories you could type in some related buzz words and find your proof, but you can’t you are a liar.

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Cripes. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Rock, SW wasn’t putting you down, in fact he was being rather magnaimous in naming the RP/GJ wing of the Party as important. Maybe not as important as you want it to be, but still you have to admit you have a seat at the table.

The brutal fact is, Ron Paul & Gary Johnson style Libertarianism doesn’t win elections.

OTOH, The TEA Party, which IMHO, is a more electable brand of Libertarianism, has captured more seats than the Paul/Johnson style candidates.

That’s why neither will ever be President.

BlaxPac on August 3, 2012 at 1:45 AM

“But the president has never created a job. He’s never even had a real job, for God’s sake,” Boehner said. “And I can tell you from my dealings with him, he has no idea how the real world, that we actually live in, works.”

In the same interview, Boehner blasted Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) for his suggestion on the Senate floor Thursday that Mitt Romney paid no federal income taxes for a decade.

“I don’t know how you go out there and make a statement like that without any facts,” Boehner said. “It’s one of the problems that occurs here in Washington, people run out there without any facts and just make noise. The American people are too smart for this, they’ll get to the bottom of this, it clearly is not a fact, and I would think that the Senate majority leader would be smart enough to know that.”

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2012 at 1:46 AM

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 1:40 AM

So long as you remember the old saying. All work and no play….. I thought I might try to get some boating in, no ski, just a cocktail cruise and some swimming…..love swimming in the evening. Always have, the darkness the water , the way it envelopes you. Super soothing after a long slog of a week.

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 1:47 AM

One last thought on the New York Times; one can trace its history from being the Gray Lady to the Blue-haired Old Lady.

It’s tagline has been “All the news that’s fit to print”, but over time, that has seen the following evolution:

All the news that’s fit to print
to
All the news we see fit to print
to
Making up news to print
to
Making up & printing whatever stuff is necessary to advance our agenda

/and it ain’t a pro-freedom, pro-US agenda

AZfederalist on August 3, 2012 at 1:48 AM

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:42 AM

FR, you are being an argumentative assine fool. I have been married for over 20 years, my wife is the closest thing to a person that I agree with 100% of the time, but I don’t even agree with her 100% of the time. You would rather that the Fascist in Chief be re-elected than realize that you don’t agree with a politician 100% of the time? I’m sorry you bought into the whole Ron Paul gig, but he, just like everyone else, was and is a politician, so now you’d rather watch the country burn, than admit you are a fool.

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 1:48 AM

So Romney’s flip floppery is a conspiracy theory now?

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Okay, I gotta ask…Flop flop on what, exactly?

BlaxPac on August 3, 2012 at 1:48 AM

A picture is worth a thousand words.

bayview on August 3, 2012 at 1:50 AM

If Bloomberg runs for president and says, “Of course I was a fascist, I was Mayor of NY! But now I’m running for President—and that’s different somehow.” Would you buy it?

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I would think that you have read enough of my comments by now to know that I deal in the reality of the here and now, not what ifs.

And the reality is that here and now, Mitt Romney represents the only chance we have to get rid of the boy king.

Flora Duh on August 3, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Ron Paul… End of story.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 1:33 AM

So in other words you are a liar who has repeatedly made false allegations against me which you still can’t prove even after several months of making false allegations. You don’t even need a search engine, you started making these allegations several months ago, I challenged you for evidence more than once, and yet in all this time you still haven’t caught me, yet even now you continue to make your false allegations.

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Lot of horror movies start that way!..:):)

Dire Straits on August 3, 2012 at 1:51 AM

From a friend watching the Olympics: “How about that Michael Phelps? But let’s remember he didn’t win all those medals, someone else did. After all, he and I swam in public pools, built by state employees using tax dollars. He got training from the USOC, and ate food grown by the Department of Agriculture. He should play fair and share his medals with people like me, who can barely keep my head above water, let alone swim.”

The note was merry and ironic. And as the games progress, we’ll be hearing a lot more of this kind of thing, because President Obama’s comment—”You didn’t build that”—is the political gift that keeps on giving.

They are now the most famous words he has said in his presidency. And oh, how he wishes they weren’t.

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Okay, I gotta ask…Flop flop on what, exactly?

BlaxPac on August 3, 2012 at 1:48 AM

LOL! You’ve got to be kidding.

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Dire. Aren’t you going play any tunes? I’m sorry for having missed loading your QOTD Songs this past week. I’ll do better next week. Thankfully. : )

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Lot of horror movies start that way!..:):)

Dire Straits on August 3, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Including the one we live in right now with this fascist butthead for a president!

How are you Dire, long time no rant :)

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Okay, I gotta ask…Flop flop on what, exactly?

BlaxPac on August 3, 2012 at 1:48 AM

For Romney’s koolaid drinkers, reality itself is a conspiracy!

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:53 AM

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 1:33 AM

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:51 AM

did you, or did you not believe that Ron Paul was going to win the Republican nomination, and that he was not an anti-Semitic racist? Simple HONEST yes or no answers will suffice.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Lot of horror movies start that way!..:):)

Dire Straits on August 3, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Very true, Lol! ; ) guess I’d better watch it. : )

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Okay, I gotta ask…Flop flop on what, exactly?

BlaxPac on August 3, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Problem is, when FR made his comment about Mitt possibly being a low life statist with something to hide, I think he was making it in the context of why he won’t release his tax records, not policy flip floppery.

a capella on August 3, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 1:47 AM

That’s interesting… that you like the water dark… I turn on the underwater lights in the pool, but leave the landscape lighting off in the garden.

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 1:55 AM

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Hubba hubba… ;)

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Okay, I gotta ask…Flop flop on what, exactly?

BlaxPac on August 3, 2012 at 1:48 AM

The only thing that Romney hasn’t flip flopped on is Romneycare, that’s his proudest achievement. Yet if you listen to Romney’s Koolaid drinkers about half of them will tell you that Romney hated it and didn’t have a choice. He was forced, at the point of a gun or something, to sign Romneycare.

They’re worse than the Romney supporters who actually love Romneycare, because they’re just ignorant Fox News viewers.

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:57 AM

For Romney’s koolaid drinkers, reality itself is a conspiracy!

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Now who isn’t providing specifics????

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 1:57 AM

LOL! You’ve got to be kidding.

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Well, I mean you seem to keep saying that he flip flops a lot…are you stating something in particular or in general?

BlaxPac on August 3, 2012 at 1:58 AM

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 1:56 AM

LOL! Silly! :)

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 1:58 AM

because they’re just ignorant Fox News viewers.

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:57 AM

The belief that Fox News viewers are all a bunch of ingnrant rubes easily deceived is a perfect example of your conspiracy theorist beliefs.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 1:59 AM

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:57 AM

It is true many of us did not suscribe to Ron Paul’s newsletter. Is that where the good stuff is?

a capella on August 3, 2012 at 2:00 AM

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Good to see you..Hope all is well!..:)

Dire Straits on August 3, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Here you go Bmore!

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Good to see you..Hope all is well!..:)

Dire Straits on August 3, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Holy crap, way to much to list, depress, make laugh, and such than we have time or posts for :)

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:01 AM

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:57 AM

I may be wrong but I think Mitt has stayed constant with his support for ethanol subsidies…So, that’s 2 things

Gohawgs on August 3, 2012 at 2:01 AM

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 1:55 AM

It’s an old habit I picked up many years ago when I fished. Way out off the coast in the middle of the Atlantic. On board the ship fresh water is very valuable. So in the evenings late, this time of night actually, I would climb out one one of the out riggers and climb down the chain to the sea to float. And of course bath. I still do it, only on a lake, no lights though. Lol! Oh and no out riggers and chains. ; )

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:02 AM

a capella on August 3, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Oh, Ron Paul didn’t write those, had nothing to do with any of the crazy conspiracy theories in them or the antisemitic articles and didn’t know what was being written in his name. (yea, I know, that actually a conspiracy theory itself)

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 2:02 AM

For Romney’s koolaid drinkers, reality itself is a conspiracy!

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Personally I prefer jack & coke.
Fred

jrsrigmvr on August 3, 2012 at 2:02 AM

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Well hello there you legendary aquatic creature. I came to a fork in the road and took the path to your swimming pool.

Signed
-Sparky the Merman.

SparkPlug on August 3, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Anyone remember this?

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Here you go Bmore!

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:00 AM

How we doing uncommon sense? Great to see you. Thanks. ; )

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:04 AM

because they’re just ignorant Fox News viewers.

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:57 AM

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Oh, come on FR, come dance with me. I notice you haven’t responded to any of my posts… I’m feeling neglected, or is that you can’t handle the truth still?

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:05 AM

SparkPlug on August 3, 2012 at 2:03 AM

You made me laugh, Spark! Welcome poolside! How are you this evening?

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:05 AM

because they’re just ignorant Fox News viewers.

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Now you’ve slipped into Uppereastside and inthemiddle territory, which means that any consideration I have given in the past to your sensible comments about smaller government and fiscal matters just became moot and any further comments will simply be passed over.

Flora Duh on August 3, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Voulez Vous

SparkPlug on August 3, 2012 at 2:06 AM

How we doing uncommon sense? Great to see you. Thanks. ; )

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:04 AM

As I told Dire, to much crap to go over in one evening… just glad to have a little down time. Did enjoy our banter earlier today :)

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:06 AM

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Heh. You can have my place. Bed time. ‘night all

a capella on August 3, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:02 AM

It sounds very soothing, indeed….especially without the chains!:)

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:07 AM

B9,

I’m Your Boogie Man

Signed
-Sparky the BoogieMan.

SparkPlug on August 3, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Hey Bmore, you must remember this? :)

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Well, no offense, but how do you know?

Assuming he doesn’t change for moral reason, just selfish ones, wouldn’t that make it more likely that he’ll overturn Obamacare because the majority of the country (and taxpayers) don’t want it?

Well, I know that Obamacare literally came out the hands of the Progressive wing of the DNC, and the President he’s pretty damn progressive to ME…

But as for the MassHealth Plan…who actually came up with it? IIRC, I don’t remember hearing that being Ronmeys top agenda when he came into office…or am I missing something?

Like it or not, the people of the Commonwealth wanted it, or at least let their professional politicians offer it to them for awhile.

If the majority rules are still in place, and Romney is just like some career politicians, why wouldn’t he support it when he needed to, and change his mind, if the majority speaks again nationally?

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Well, i could watch MSNBC, but I’m afraid I’d gnaw my leg off just to have an excuse to go to a hospital for something more exciting to do.

BlaxPac on August 3, 2012 at 2:10 AM

You made me laugh, Spark! Welcome poolside! How are you this evening?

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Well my leisure suit is all wet from all the splashing goin’ on.

Need a towel-boy? hehe (:

SparkPlug on August 3, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Heh. You can have my place. Bed time. ‘night all

a capella on August 3, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Night a capella

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:10 AM

I’m supposed to be meeting up with minnesoter and Sherm for some CHIT & CHAT.

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:11 AM

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:06 AM

I’m with you there friend. You picked a nice place to relax. Jackie makes a nice drink if your thirsty I’m fairly confident she’ll fix you up. ; )

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:12 AM

I’m supposed to be meeting up with minnesoter and Sherm for some CHIT & CHAT.

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Hi Grace, sorry to be AOL for so long… how are you my Texas Belle?

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:13 AM

I’m supposed to be meeting up with minnesoter and Sherm for some CHIT & CHAT.

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:11 AM

LOLz. minne might have a conniption fit.

Actually can you chit without chatting or do they go together hand- in-hand like me and B9?

SparkPlug on August 3, 2012 at 2:13 AM

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Missed you last night lovely and talented one. ; )

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Hi Grace, sorry to be AOL for so long… how are you my Texas Belle?

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Ooops, meant AWOL

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 1:54 AM

lolz..Just picking..Actually this left an impression on a young lad in his youth!..:)

Dire Straits on August 3, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Hi Grace, sorry to be AOL for so long… how are you my Texas Belle?

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Hey, uncommon! Always nice to see you.

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:14 AM

SparkPlug on August 3, 2012 at 2:10 AM

A leisure suit…on a merman? LOL! :)

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:14 AM

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Good evening, Grace! How are you this evening?

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Hey, uncommon! Always nice to see you.

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Maybe you’ll play with me, as FR doesn’t seem interested LOL! :)

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:16 AM

SparkPlug on August 3, 2012 at 2:13 AM

While nothing can approach the heights of B9 & SparkPlug, I do believe Chit and Chat go way back. They’re pretty tight.

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:16 AM

I’m supposed to be meeting up with minnesoter and Sherm for some CHIT & CHAT.

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Nice to see you 4Grace. Seems like you always show up just when I’m heading out, or vicey versey.

Goodnight all!

Flora Duh on August 3, 2012 at 2:17 AM

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Missed you last night lovely and talented one. ; )

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Hello and thanks, B. Long day yesterday and a very early wake-up this morn. Good to see you.

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Just stopped by for a pit stop…

OmahaConservative on August 3, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Flora Duh on August 3, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Goodnight, Flora Duh!

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:18 AM

A leisure suit…on a merman? LOL! :)

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Well that’s to hide my dorsal fin. But I will show you my pumped up pectorals. (:

SparkPlug on August 3, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Good evening, Grace! How are you this evening?

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Very tired…but still groovy. :)
How about you?

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Any friend of yours, B…

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Good Night Flora…

OmahaConservative on August 3, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Maybe you’ll play with me, as FR doesn’t seem interested LOL! :)

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Of course. Name the game!

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:21 AM

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:20 AM

I’m just taking a little R&R poolside…unwinding.. :)

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Excuse me but I will catch you up!..(Sorry for the repeat but hopefully you all wil let it pass)..:)

PS..The guitar is outstanding!..:)

PSS..I will even throw in another one!!..:)

Dire Straits on August 3, 2012 at 2:22 AM

outta’ here

adios: vaya con dios

jrsrigmvr on August 3, 2012 at 2:23 AM

SparkPlug on August 3, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Don’t you dare! I don’t want B9 thinking I’m poaching!:)

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Goodnight all!

Flora Duh on August 3, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Good to (almost) see you, Flora. lol
Yes, I hate that I miss a lot of my favorite commenters, but I have a crazy schedule.

Night, Flora. Have a blessed Friday. TGIF

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:23 AM

OmahaConservative on August 3, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Don’t stub your toe, OC…

Gohawgs on August 3, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Of course. Name the game!

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:21 AM

how about this?

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:24 AM

jrsrigmvr on August 3, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Goodnight, Fred! Sleep well! See you soon.

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Hey GH…

OmahaConservative on August 3, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Just stopped by for a pit stop…

OmahaConservative on August 3, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Evening/Morning, OC.

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:25 AM

For Romney’s koolaid drinkers, reality itself is a conspiracy!

FloatingRock on August 3, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Oh boy, you really convinced me to support Gary Johnson with that! Wow, dude, I’ll support whatever you like if you just please keep insulting those of us idiots that prefer to live in reality rather than never-never land.

Wolfmoon on August 3, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Wouldn’t it be nice to see one senate republican take to the floor and say; “I have it on good authority that the majority leader beats his wife, drinks like a fish, has slept with a union boss, and has a gambling problem.”

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:26 AM

jrsrigmvr on August 3, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Goodnight, Fred!

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Dire Straits on August 3, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Dire the stories I could tell you. Would make most folks cringe. LOL! One of these days friend. ; )

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Hey Grace…

OmahaConservative on August 3, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Good Night Flora, Pleasant Dreams.

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:28 AM

how about this?

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:24 AM

??
Try again. I don’t think the link worked.

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:29 AM

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Good to be seen. HeII of a week this one was. Glad to see it gone. ; )

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Any friend of yours, B…

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2012 at 2:20 AM

uncommon sense is certainly that. A good one. ; )

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:30 AM

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Hello 4Grace..:)

Dire Straits on August 3, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:27 AM

I hear you!.:)

Dire Straits on August 3, 2012 at 2:31 AM

??
Try again. I don’t think the link worked.

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:29 AM

lets try this again.

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Good to be seen. HeII of a week this one was. Glad to see it gone. ; )

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:29 AM

I’ll be glad to see the next 6 weeks gone. Then I can exhale. lol

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Good Night jrsrigmvr, Sleep Well?

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:32 AM

I hear you!.:)

Dire Straits on August 3, 2012 at 2:31 AM

This relates to the two of you :)

uncommon sense on August 3, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Hello 4Grace..:)

Dire Straits on August 3, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Howdy, Mr. Straits! How is life treating you?

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 2:33 AM

I hear you!.:)

Dire Straits on August 3, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Its true, Lol! Always liked that Plant song. He did some nice work after Zep.

Bmore on August 3, 2012 at 2:33 AM