Quotes of the day

posted at 10:51 pm on August 2, 2012 by Allahpundit

“I am not basing this on some figment of my imagination,” Reid told Nevada reporters Wednesday. “I have had a number of people tell me that.” But he would not expand on his sources. “I don’t think the burden should be on me,” he said. “The burden should be on him. He’s the one I’ve alleged has not paid any taxes.”…

[T]his accusation is not an off-hand remark or an accident, or Reid wouldn’t be repeating it so often. He clearly sees an upside in making these claims — whether he has some proof, is trying to goad Romney into releasing the returns, or is just taking advantage of the fact that the Republican won’t prove him wrong.

***

“I don’t know how you go out there and make a statement like that without any facts,” Boehner said during an appearance on “Kilmeade and Friends.” “It’s one of the problems that occurs here in Washington, people run out there without any facts and just make noise. The American people are too smart for this, they’ll get to the bottom of this, it clearly is not a fact, and I would think that the Senate majority leader would be smart enough to know that.”

***

How likely is it that the Internal Revenue Service didn’t notice this phenomenon for ten straight years? How likely is it that an IRS employee would open the envelope with the Romneys’ returns, but no check for the amount owed, and shrug their shoulders and move on to the next envelope?

How likely is it that as Romney became more and more prominent as a CEO, as an Olympic organizer, as governor, and as a presidential candidate that no one at the IRS would notice a glaring ten year period where he paid no taxes, even though he presumably would owe some considerable sum?

How plausible do fact-checking organizations finds the notion that when you invest in Bain Capital, the first thing they do is reveal the multi-year personal tax evasion of the CEO? Has any investor ever gotten a chance to look at the tax returns of the CEO of their money management firm?

***

Brilliantly played. Make the accusation as broad as possible—10 years!—so that Romney will want to demonstrate that Reid (or Reid’s source) is a liar by releasing tax records showing he only paid zero taxes for, say, three years. Reid shrugs, says, “I guess my guy was exaggerating.” Romney’s candidacy takes a huge and possibly fatal hit. Advantage: Obama.

But Romney isn’t falling for it. And now Reid’s getting sloppy, raising the stakes by saying, “I have had a number of people tell me that.” Really? More than one person has told Reid that Romney didn’t pay his taxes for 10 years? No way is anybody going to believe that. Advantage: Romney.

***

Is Reid acting on his own, or on orders from the Obama campaign? Well, on more than one occasion now the Obama campaign has advanced the “felon” nonsense against Romney, so Reid’s character assault fits with the campaign’s overt tactics. Coming from the campaign of a man who has admitted to committing multiple felonies — Obama’s past hard drug use, specifically — that’s an unwise move. For one thing, it opens the Obama camp to questions of his own past and character. Some particularly aggressive GOP surrogate could swear that they know a guy who used to get his blow from Barry Obama, and using the Reid standard, it’s up to Obama to prove the anonymous allegation false…

And there’s proof that for all his noise and bluster, Harry Reid is among a group of top Democrats who haven’t released their own tax returns. The obvious thing to infer, using Reid’s own standard, is that he hasn’t released his tax returns because he hasn’t been paying any taxes or has something else to hide. Reid used the tax return issue to insist that Romney isn’t fit to hold office at all. Well, Harry, right back atcha. Ditto for Nancy Pelosi and DNC chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, neither of whom have released their own tax returns. Romney can now say “You show me yours and I’ll show you mine” and effectively shut the Democrat leadership up. Harry Reid took the Obama campaign’s ball and sprinted all the way to a touchdown. Too bad he ran the wrong way.

***

So long as this is the new standard, it should be known that Reid touched me inappropriately when I was a little boy. He’ll undoubtedly deny this should you ask him, but I believe the burden should be on him to prove that he didn’t.

***

***

Via Mediaite.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 5 6 7

Hmmm, interesting choice. I’ve always respected JC, but if memory serves me correctly he voted for Obama, which could prove, well complicated.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 3:47 AM

If that’s true cross him off.

Ever hear of Charles Payne? Big black guy on Fox Business? He’s right on the money on the economy. However he voted for Obama.

It’s sickening to sell out everything you believe in due to racism. Nothing worse than that to me. Everytime I see him it makes me sick.

LevinFan on August 3, 2012 at 3:49 AM

We could have fun turning the tables and calling them hypocrites for their outrage over the whole birther thing.

Plus no matter who is VP, they’ll be attacked for everything, even made up garbage.

Karl’s article today about Pawlenty was pathetic. Last thing we need is another RINO and to try to placate the media as he suggested.

LevinFan on August 3, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Sadly, the Fifth Column Treasonous Media is immune to accusations of hypocrisy, one is required to have morals and ethics before a charge of hypocrisy has any effect at all.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 3:50 AM

I’m in that same camp, but worry that Jindal would be unfairly attacked by the media in a fashion similar to what they did to Sarah Palin over the circumstances regarding his birth.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 3:45 AM

Perhaps, but they’re going to go after anyone that is picked. The blandest of the bland will become evil incarnate in the MSM.
I would rather have someone that fires up the voters, even if they draw more heat. As others have stated, I’m expecting a boring pick. I hope I’m wrong.

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 3:50 AM

over the circumstances regarding his birth.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 3:45 AM

Let’em. That’ll just open up the obamanation to scrutiny over his (lack of) documents, all the way thru college…

Gohawgs on August 3, 2012 at 3:51 AM

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 3:50 AM

Yes, I fully understand that, which is why my first choice is Allen West. The man is utterly fearless and would respond with swift and brutal attacks directed squarely at the Fifth Column Treasonous Media. I also like LevinFan’s choice of Paul Ryan.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 3:53 AM

Gohawgs on August 3, 2012 at 3:51 AM

Sadly I do not believe it would, as I explained to LevinFan, the Fifth Column Treasonous Media is utterly and completely without any semblance of morals or ethics. They would defend Obama while hammering Jindal, and Bobby Jindal is to good of a man to expose to that this early in his career.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 3:55 AM

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 3:45 AM

I would like them to attack Jindal. He can stand up for himself. He’s a really really smart cookie

Slade73 on August 3, 2012 at 3:56 AM

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Not sure he jumped on the Colon Powell bandwagon, his $ contributions went to McCain in ’08…

Gohawgs on August 3, 2012 at 3:56 AM

Rubio! Must be. This Election is far from certain, so I do not know why you would throw away a chance at a conservative that will get the base excited, help carry a must win state and draw in Hispanics that will help in many many states like; PA,OHIO,NJ,VA,MI,WI,AZ,NM,CO.

I mean really this is a no brainer. You know how I know it is the best choice…because the MSM is out there with stories that Rubio would not help Romney carry Florida. They are scared…Very Scared

Natebo on August 2, 2012 at 8:29 PM

This is from the Pawlenty VP thread. Sorry to repost this, but there is some truth to this. You saw my comments about Rubio, don’t like him all that much, but politically it may be the best move. We can’t afford to lose and it’s way too close.

LevinFan on August 3, 2012 at 3:57 AM

LevinFan on August 3, 2012 at 3:49 AM

It’s not all due to racism unless Charles votes for Obama again. Heck, I’d have voted for the first black prezzy if I wasn’t in jail.

Slade73 on August 3, 2012 at 3:59 AM

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 3:55 AM

If/when Mitt does make a boring choice for VP, I just pray that the PACs come out with both barrels blazing. I mean everything. Every single detail of F&F, all the Solyndras, the out of control EPA, DOJ & HHS, the nat’l security leaks, the short “work” days of Obama, all of his quotes when his mask slips. And on and on.

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Pawlenty

WAAAA

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Slade73 on August 3, 2012 at 4:02 AM

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 3:55 AM

I agree that the LSM will do what it can to re-elect the obamanation. However, trotting out Jindal’s birth records exposes the WON to scrutiny, especially when Jindal releases anything and everything he has and then asks the biatch to show him his…

Gohawgs on August 3, 2012 at 4:03 AM

Gohawgs on August 3, 2012 at 4:03 AM

Show me yours and I’ll show you mine??

Couldn’t resist.

LevinFan on August 3, 2012 at 4:05 AM

don’t go there Gohawgs! nevermind that Obama wasn’t born in “America”

Slade73 on August 3, 2012 at 4:05 AM

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 3:46 AM

…just woke up and came down for something to drink…read the thread and thought I’d stir the pot and leave. (That one’s always looking for an argument…so while I’m sleeping…FR’s running around for the next two hours…YOU TALKIN’ TO ME WILLIS????)…nite (:->)

KOOLAID2 on August 3, 2012 at 4:06 AM

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Gohawgs on August 3, 2012 at 4:03 AM

no, sorry, it won’t. The Fifth Column Treasonous Media will just continue to trot out the Obama Birth Certificate Forgery and insist it is a real and legitimate document.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 4:07 AM

Night, K2. Sleep well. :)

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 4:09 AM

Alright I’m out, night.

LevinFan on August 3, 2012 at 4:09 AM

Going back to bed. Night all…

OmahaConservative on August 3, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Night, LevinFan.
Goodnight, OC.

I better head out too, before my alarm goes off. :D

Goodnight all!

4Grace on August 3, 2012 at 4:11 AM

It doesn’t matter SWalker.

yes, Obama’s a dog eating infiltrator.

And what’s our choice? Mittens.

This is one fantabulous country

Slade73 on August 3, 2012 at 4:12 AM

It doesn’t matter SWalker.

yes, Obama’s a dog eating infiltrator.

And what’s our choice? Mittens.

This is one fantabulous country

Slade73 on August 3, 2012 at 4:12 AM

Mitt is not my ideal candidate, he is however the candidate we have.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Birth Certificate Forgery and insist it is a real and legitimate document.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 4:07 AM

No doubt. But by rehashing the various half-truths surrounding those docs and the complete blackout of his Occidental, Columbia and Harvard records someone somewhere might find a truffle nugget or two…

Gohawgs on August 3, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Btw, the same would happen to Rubio…

Gohawgs on August 3, 2012 at 4:16 AM

Btw, the same would happen to Rubio…

Gohawgs on August 3, 2012 at 4:16 AM

Yup, and it would be a shame to see him Palinized as well.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 4:17 AM

He’s nobody’s ideal candidate.

I will gloat beyond gloating if he wins. I will laugh at every lefty I know…and I will do it constantly with malice.

Slade73 on August 3, 2012 at 4:18 AM

Anyways, our only choice to to persevere…

Gohawgs on August 3, 2012 at 4:19 AM

He’s nobody’s ideal candidate.

Slade73 on August 3, 2012 at 4:18 AM

And you will have a lot of company while doing it.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 4:20 AM

Anyways, our only choice to to persevere…

Gohawgs on August 3, 2012 at 4:19 AM

Yes, and we must find a way to destroy those intellectual perverts and deviants in the Fifth Column Treasonous Media or we will forever being trying to persevere rather than prospering.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 4:24 AM

So y’all ready for wall to wall coverage of heterophobic
anti-Christian bigots making out in ChickFilA restaurants today ? Any bets Shepherd Smith will be so excited that he’ll come out of the closet on live TV ?

burrata on August 3, 2012 at 4:28 AM

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 4:24 AM

This is what Andrew Breitbart was trying to teach people when his time here expired. That the single greatest threat to America wasn’t Barack Obama, Marxism or Islam, but the utterly and totally corrupt Fifth Column Treasonous Media.

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 4:29 AM

Well, can’t sleep, so I’ll post this.

I’m not blowing smoke, this is the real deal.

Re: VP pick. A friend of mine owns a media firm that is a top consultant for Team Romney (actually, one of the PACS).

The fellow is highly respected and a veteran of MANY campaigns (regional and national) over many years. You wouldn’t know his name, unless you were “in the business”, then you would.

He has access to the real Romney internal polls. When I quizzed him about VP pics and who I favored (Ryan) he said the thing about Ryan is that the internals show that with Ryan they lose FL.

aquaviva on August 3, 2012 at 4:31 AM

OK, time for me to turn into a pumpkin… Have a nice night everyone…

SWalker on August 3, 2012 at 4:31 AM

More Olympic joy for the girl’s gymnastics team and swimmers. I would love to congratulate them, but then it occurred to me that those athletes would be no where if it were not for the roads and infrastructure that allowed them and their coaches to get them to practice. And for their government teachers and police and firemen. Let’s all cheer these great victories for the American government!

MJBrutus on August 3, 2012 at 6:16 AM

donnie believes harry reid…what an idiot…these folks are defending reid

mike barnicle is the only sane person on that show apparently

good morning folks

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 6:21 AM

Romney might retort:

“Well according to your Democratic Party’s acceptable honor system and the present White House, not paying taxes is the American way.”

Don L on August 3, 2012 at 6:24 AM

This is so much fun to see the left scream and holler about every infraction they can think of and make up some from the ethers if necessary while their Prince needs a prompter to talk to a fifth grade class, embarrasses the Country routinely and being an olympic narcissist thinks he’s a few clicks above perfect. Beautiful, just beautiful.

mixplix on August 3, 2012 at 6:27 AM

G’ morning cmsinaz.

I tuned to Fox News. Can’t handle Howard Dean.
And the Moaning Joe has it’s favorite guest-type coming up: A Republican who’s going to Republican bash. Yay!

Marcus on August 3, 2012 at 6:29 AM

I realize that I have to vote for Mitt in November. That being said…here’s my take.

kingsjester on August 3, 2012 at 6:35 AM

burrata on August 3, 2012 at 4:28 AM

no doubt…for the 6 people who actually show up

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Marcus on August 3, 2012 at 6:29 AM

its mindboggling what they think…they need to get out of the city more at least once in their life

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 6:58 AM

kingsjester on August 3, 2012 at 6:35 AM

good take KJ…..

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 7:04 AM

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Thank you, ma’am. I’m not asking them to go out on a limb…just to show support for the overwhelming majority of the American people.

kingsjester on August 3, 2012 at 7:06 AM

kingsjester on August 3, 2012 at 7:06 AM

yup

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 7:08 AM

I’m SO HAPPY that Fox News covered the story of that smug b*stard who YouTubed himself driving up to that Chick-fil-A window and berating that perfectly lovely and polite girl who gave him a smile and a LARGE FREE water. From Arizona. He was a CFO of the company and the sleuths at Breitbart posted the video and had his name and occupation by links from his YouTube page within about an hour. HA HA HA. His company basically said in a statement that they don’t tolerate rudeness (to put it mildly, what they were saying between the lines is “we don’t need this douchebag”).

Marcus on August 3, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Guess I should have included in my rant that douchebag was FIRED.

Marcus on August 3, 2012 at 7:11 AM

But, unless tthere is serious blowback, it aappears to be somewhat risk-free.

via politico writer on harry reid…seriously???

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Marcus on August 3, 2012 at 7:09 AM

2nd that…

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 7:17 AM

now I’m changing the channel, chuck-u schumer and van jones….*shudder*

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I couldn’t get past Howard Dean’s shoe polish hair and matching eyebrows this morning. I changed the channel permanently for today!

Naturally Curly on August 3, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Politics as usual…..

Backslapping good old boys to continue same old sane old after November 6th…….

Unless.

PappyD61 on August 3, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Naturally Curly on August 3, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Ha ha. Bill O’Reilly is as bad.
Whoops – next the Republican leaving Congress is coming on to Tea Party bash. +click+
(I have to admit watching Chuckie Shumer moan and groan over Tea Party Senators was fun. His “good friend Dick Lugar…..” Well GOOD RIDDANCE TO THAT GUY.

Marcus on August 3, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Natebo on August 2, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I caught this up thread regarding the VP pick and think it is pretty solid. The Dems are very scared which is why they are keynoting with San Antonio Mayor Mr. Julian Castro as a way to bolster their standing in response…

ted c on August 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Marcus on August 3, 2012 at 7:43 AM

thanks for watching, can’t handle both van and chuck-u at the same time

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 7:51 AM

The Dems are very scared

ted c on August 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM

rubio hasn’t been truly vetted. romney won’t want the birther distraction.

otherwise they’re idealogical soulmates…single payer, open borders, increase the size of government.

and to top it all off they’re both mormons.

but, alas. a boring white guy wins by a nose.

renalin on August 3, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Flora Duh on August 3, 2012 at 7:50 AM

good linkies….i saw that clip last night…excellent

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Harry Reid makes me wish that dueling hadn’t gone out of style. What a despicable weasel.

Naturally Curly on August 3, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Flora Duh on August 3, 2012 at 7:56 AM

i was reading on another site that dana bash from cnn is confirming what harry reid has insinuated

they won’t be stopping reid anytime soon….

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Coulter has the courage to say what everyone knows, but no one dares to say: John Kerry is a gigolo.

John Kerry… gigolo. Gigolo. Gigolo.

petefrt on August 3, 2012 at 8:00 AM

they won’t be stopping reid anytime soon….

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I though Reid’s “source” was anonymous, so how the hell could that tool confirm OR deny Reid’s claims?

Pfft, and CNN wonders why its ratings are in the crapper.

Flora Duh on August 3, 2012 at 8:03 AM

petefrt on August 3, 2012 at 8:00 AM

hannity was a little flabbergasted when she said that…oooh boy

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Flora Duh on August 3, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I know…that is why I can see them defending reid to the bitter end

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 8:04 AM

…Harry Reid is among a group of top Democrats who haven’t released their own tax returns. The obvious thing to infer, using Reid’s own standard, is that he hasn’t released his tax returns because he hasn’t been paying any taxes or has something else to hide. Reid used the tax return issue to insist that Romney isn’t fit to hold office at all. Well, Harry, right back atcha. Ditto for Nancy Pelosi and DNC chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, neither of whom have released their own tax returns. Romney can now say “You show me yours and I’ll show you mine…”

Eye bleach for the suggested threesome in the last two sentences.

Guess I should have included in my rant that douchebag was FIRED.

Marcus on August 3, 2012 at 7:11 AM

But, was he promoted and given tenure at the college?

Fallon on August 3, 2012 at 8:07 AM

It’s The Media’s Job to Stop Harry Reid

Flora Duh on August 3, 2012 at 7:56 AM

After what happened on Wednesday, I have some faith that people are getting information without the help of the press. That, and the fact that government corruption was listed as a top three item in a major poll this past week. As more and more of the news outlets go out of business, they still don’t see what is right in front of their faces, and I guess they think getting Obama elected is more important than staying in business. Oh, well…

Night Owl on August 3, 2012 at 8:10 AM

But, was he promoted and given tenure at the college?

Fallon on August 3, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Not likely, since his page has been removed from the school’s website.

Night Owl on August 3, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I loathe the American media as much as I do the boy king.

Flora Duh on August 3, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Not likely, since his page has been removed from the school’s website.

Flora Duh on August 3, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Oh. Wow. The guy had made a very bad decision followed by a very bad day.

Fallon on August 3, 2012 at 8:18 AM

cmsinaz on August 3, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I noticed that. Can’t quite figure out why he reacted that way.

petefrt on August 3, 2012 at 8:18 AM

And, I apologize to the University of Arizona.

Adam Smith held an appointment as an Adjunct Lecturer, Finance (non-tenure eligible) in the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona from January 2, 2012, to May 20, 2012. He presently holds no appointment with the University.

The University of Arizona strives to provide an environment where a free and respectful exchange of ideas is valued and encouraged. We strive to have a workforce that is diverse and respectful of different viewpoints and where opinions are respected.

Fallon on August 3, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Night Owl on August 3, 2012 at 8:10 AM

That’s what I’m thinking too. A glimmer of hope.

petefrt on August 3, 2012 at 8:21 AM

LevinFan on August 3, 2012 at 3:49 AM

See, here’s the thing. If a whole block of voters in the United States voted for Obama just because the color of his skin, then it is also true that they voted against McCain because of the color of his skin.

A math equation has to balance, as does this.

Does it hurt? It should if one is honest with themselves.

Tenwheeler on August 3, 2012 at 8:25 AM

That’s what I’m thinking too. A glimmer of hope.

petefrt on August 3, 2012 at 8:21 AM

I think that touched me more than anything. That was not a well publicized event, and it amazed me how many people showed up. It reminds me of the WI elections. People aren’t rioting, they just show up when it matters and do the right thing.

Night Owl on August 3, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Flora..you around?

Whats your opinion on our Senator choices? I am not a Connie Mack fan. I wanted to see what you thought..you are good at keeping up on everything in detail.

bazil9 on August 3, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Damn, great jobs report!

libfreeordie on August 3, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Damn, great jobs report!

libfreeordie on August 3, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Yup. Unemployment went down from 8.2 to 8.3.

Fallon on August 3, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Damn, great jobs report!

libfreeordie on August 3, 2012

at 8:40 AM

Yup. Unemployment went down from 8.2 to 8.3.

Fallon on August 3, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Lib math?

Night Owl on August 3, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Fallon, you know perfectly well that the unemployment rate increase says that more people are looking for work again, thats a good sign as well.

libfreeordie on August 3, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Lib math?

Night Owl on August 3, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Orwellian:

In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy.

Fallon on August 3, 2012 at 8:54 AM

libfreeordie on August 3, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Um yeah, about that…

@JimPethokoukis: 11.0%: Unemployment rate if labor force participation was as high as when Obama took office

Flora Duh on August 3, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Fallon on August 3, 2012 at 9:00 AM

libfreeordie on August 3, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Hey Genius:

The U6 number is actually 15%.

Black unemployment is 15%.

Black youth unemployment is over 40%.

Yeah, what a great job this socialist thug has done!!

LevinFan on August 3, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Why is Math so hard for Lberals?

kingsjester on August 3, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Why is Math so hard for Lberals?

kingsjester on August 3, 2012 at 9:09 AM

No one knows. Personally, I don’t think they actually DO the math, they just wait for the talking points or pull stuff out of their butts, but that’s just me.

Night Owl on August 3, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Why is Math so hard for Lberals?

kingsjester on August 3, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Night Owl on August 3, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Public education.

LevinFan on August 3, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Public education.

LevinFan on August 3, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Hey buddy! I had a public education! So has everyone in my family, and we can all do math just fine!

Night Owl on August 3, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Hey, Harry, how ’bout you release the BUDGET for the past 3 years?!!

askwhatif on August 3, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Glenn Beck is on fire this morning… multiple anonmynous phone calls saying that Dingy Harry is:

1. A pedophile rapist — someone that actually rapes pedophiles

2. Has been stealing the Starz movie channel and should release his cable bill for the last 10 years.

3. Actually he is a pedophile as well and the raping of the pedophiles is consensual.

4. Reid actually wears women’s underwear.

5. Reid has his way with chickens in the back of his limo.

None of this can be confirmed of course…but the burden is on Dingy Reid to prove it’s not true!

LevinFan on August 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Night Owl on August 3, 2012 at 9:26 AM

LOL, consider yourself one of the lucky ones then!

LevinFan on August 3, 2012 at 9:38 AM

LevinFan on August 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Thanks for the spoiler! It doesn’t come on in my area for another 15 minutes!

Night Owl on August 3, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Don’t you just love these holier-than-thou Libtards (Stewart) who accuse the right of hyprocrisy while themselves being the biggest hypocrites in the room? So Stewart you are going to say that Mitt should release his tax records because it’s “the right thing to do”. OK, I’ll play…how about Obama release his college transcripts for the same reason? Has he ever addressed this? Stewart is a phony, he’s annoying, and he’s not even that funny.

neyney on August 3, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Yeah, whatever, Twitter, Facebook, yada yada. I have no time for any of it. I scarcely have time to smack the QOTD crowd about their pointy little heads.

minnesoter on August 3, 2012 at 8:35 PM