Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on August 1, 2012 by Allahpundit

Ted Cruz’s stunning 14-percentage-point victory over Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst in Tuesday’s runoff for the Texas Republican Senate nomination gives the tea party explosive momentum heading into the remaining primaries nationwide and the November general elections…

“Anyone who wanted to question whether the tea party concept and ideals played out in 2010, I think you can argue they just got started in 2010,” said Chris Chocola, president of the Club for Growth, a fiscally conservative, free-market group. “And 2012 is a clear indication the tea party is alive and well and growing.”

***

Cruz received critical endorsements and millions of dollars’ worth of contributions and other forms of support from the likes of Gov. Palin, who campaigned for him; Tea Party hero and fundraising powerhouse Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C.; the D.C.-based Tea Party group FreedomWorks, which is led by former House Majority Leader Dick Armey; the anti-tax, pro-free market group Club for Growth, whose top executive is former Rep. Chris Chocola, R-Pa.; conservative columnist and ABC News commentator George F. Will; and National Review, the venerated magazine founded by the late William F. Buckley, Jr.

Ted Cruz, in short, was an establishment candidate in his own right.

“It is time to think differently about the Tea Party,” said Darrell West, a political scientist at the Brookings Institution. “In the early days, the Tea Party was basically a grassroots movement, didn’t have a lot of prominent people behind them, didn’t have a lot of money. But now they have big money. They can bring outside resources into a state election, and prove to be very decisive. So they are getting institutionalized as a movement: They have major political figures who are behind them; they have money that is behind them. So they have emerged as a different type of ‘establishment’ organization.

***

Cruz undoubtedly embraced the tea party movement, which rightly deserves a hearty share of the credit for his feat.

But Robert George, who taught Cruz constitutional law during Cruz’s undergraduate work at Princeton, said he would caution against simply branding him a pot-stirrer.

George sees Cruz more likely molding himself into a gray beard of sorts who sets out to accomplish big policy goals and is the point man on constitutional questions…

“Folks would say the tea party is rough about the edges. You can’t say that about Ted. He’s incredibly committed to the cause, but he’s smooth, polished and very articulate,” Elliott said. “It’s clear they’ve already identified him as someone who is going to join the leadership core in the U.S. Senate, perhaps for the next 20 or 30 years.”

***

Original Tea Partiers, who remember the days mass rallies and colonial outfits, say they don’t miss that chaotic moment. The newer, more efficient movement fits their needs.

“I don’t look at it as institutionalization, I look at it as getting the job done,” said Amy Kremer of Tea Party Express. “All that matters is that Ted Cruz is victorious. All that matters in November is that we take the White House and the Senate.”…

For a movement that has prided itself for the three years of its lifespan on being anti-establishment, the Tea Party — thanks to the slick abilities and organization of groups like FreedomWorks — is becoming its own establishment, kind of a counter-establishment on the right.

“It’s all about the credibility too – because we take on the party, that gives us this credibility,” Brendan Steinhauser said, adding that “We’re not afraid to bloody up their noses.”

***

“These guys [newly elected Tea Party candidates]” are going to force Romney to the right,” said Andrea Shell, a spokeswoman for Tea Party group Freedom Works. “That is our entire mission.”…

“If we can elect a really conservative House and Senate that will force Romney to go along with our bold conservative agenda,” Shell said. “He’s going to have to really, really go to the right. He’ll be working with guys in the House and Senate. He won’t be able to get away with too many middle of the road policies, especially on things like the deficit.”…

“It’s not going to be a Romney driven presidency,” Norman Orenstein, a researcher at the conservative think tank AEI recently told ABC News. “It’s going to be a Congressional, conservative, Republican driven presidency from Congress.”

***

DeMint argues the more tea party movement-backed senators, the less gridlock.

“(When) Ted Cruz comes in … I think he can help empower some of the Democrats to make those hard decisions,” DeMint told CNN.

The South Carolina lawmaker believes the more staunch conservatives in the Senate, the more Democrats will be forced to compromise and come the GOP’s way.

“I think there are enough Democrats, if we have a strong mandate election, who will work with people like Ted Cruz and (Sen.) Marco Rubio and (Sen.) Pat Toomey and these senators here, in a sensible way to change the course of our country,” said DeMint. “The good news is this: because the rest of the world is in such bad shape, if we make a few hard decisions about fixing our tax code, fixing our entitlements so that we’re on a sustainable course, America could be the best place to do business overnight.”

***

Some are already sensing a shift in the attitude of the Senate leadership.

“I notice that Mitch McConnell is speaking at a Tea Party rally soon,” Mr. Mourdock said in an interview on Wednesday. Mr. Mourdock campaigned with Mr. Cruz, who told him, he said, that he had taken his inspiration from Mr. Mourdock’s insurgent campaign in Indiana.

“Just the fact that the Republican leadership is willing to reach out to those folks is important,” Mr. Mourdock said. “If that kind of coalition comes together, on Day 1 it will be if not a literal majority a real large majority, and I think on Day 1 we will jump right into the frying pan.”

***

A final point here: One of the most underreported stories of this presidential election is how the Republican brand is in FAR WORSE shape than the Democratic brand. In our most recent NBC/WSJ poll, the GOP’s fav/unfav was 34%-43% vs. the Democrats’ 40%-40%. Indeed, the GOP has had a worse fav/unfav than the Democrats in every single NBC/WSJ poll (that’s 14 of them!!!) since Jan. 2011, after Republicans won control of the House. So as the Tea Party/grassroots/anti-establishment conservative wing of the GOP has become MORE powerful, the GOP’s overall brand image has gone down, especially with indies. It is hard not to believe these two facts aren’t connected. And this raises the question: Will this be a drag on Romney? Or here’s another way to put it: How can this not be a drag on him? Help us out with this riddle: When was the last time a presidential candidate won when their party was viewed MORE unfavorably than the other side?

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 6

Howdy.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 1, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Hey there, toots. How was your lunch? ;)

cynccook on August 1, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Sure B, I am gonna plan a gay kiss a hetero sit in..with some spicy chicken sammies. I’ll cut the waffle fries in the shape of crosses and hand them out.

bazil9 on August 1, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Lol! Good times! ; ) I’ll bing some appropriate tunes for the cause.

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Isn’t Todd’s piece a part of the steal the votes/election strategy?

CCRWM on August 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I rarely comment, but now I see that Romney is being clobbered in the swing states, Republicans are in much worse shape than Democraps, and the TEA party has gone all “establishment”. Really!! Who would have guessed.

tngmv on August 1, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Sigh. I know. And apparently the whole ‘Chick-fil-A’ thing today has been grossly exaggerated. I didn’t see a thing about it on Yahoo’s front page.

cynccook on August 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM

cynccook on August 1, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Freakin’ Hilarious. That’s weapons grade funny right there.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I only had to go about a block east. Even helped feed the little guy all summer that year…

cozmo on August 1, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I was living in San Diego at the time and needed to pick up a few things down there, and it was a friend from church who hosted the BBQ…
Good times.

OmahaConservative on August 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Quick! Has somebody checked on minnesoter?!? This may be the chit chat that triggers the big one!

cynccook on August 1, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Probably breaking out in a sweat following this chit and chat.

cozmo on August 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM

bazil9 on August 1, 2012 at 11:12 PM

OmahaConservative on August 1, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Back off baby Buttermilk! Though… baby goat is probably more tender than an stewed old nanny go…

No! Back off! Like the cow says, “eat mor chikin!”

*I sooo want a baby Nigerian pygmy goat.*

Fallon on August 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Cross-shaped waffle fries. Lol.

AllahsNippleHair on August 1, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Why not? Cut the chicken fillet into the shape of a cross..oh what fun.
lol
throw on some ketchup, got the blood on the cross. Watch them spasm.
If this happens somewhere..it was the b9 ..I expect credit.

bazil9 on August 1, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I decided to pull a Bmore and be overly nice. It is funny, they don’t know what to say back. I think we’re friends now. LOL

Fallon on August 1, 2012 at 11:21 PM

It is an odd thing, it seems to work, Cindy was a bit of a mentor for me on that. ; )

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Fallon on August 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM

My eldest brother had Cerebral Palsy, so during WWII, Gramps got a Nanny Goat to milk at the doc’s recommendation…

OmahaConservative on August 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Howdy.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 1, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Hey. Guess what? My local CFA ran out of chicken, so they started serving nurse shark sandwiches with mustard. Yum.

AllahsNippleHair on August 1, 2012 at 11:34 PM

cynccook on August 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I know. I can’t stop crying. I’ve even quit digging my “rec room” and buying bottled water.

It’s over. ALL OVER!

O GAWD!
O GAWD!

*uncontrollable sobbing*

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 11:35 PM

cynccook on August 1, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Probably breaking out in a sweat following this chit and chat.

cozmo on August 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Can we get back to the main topic of this thread please? Thank You. Now is Twerp a real Texan or not? (:

ALyT, you are for real in my book. (:

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 11:35 PM

My pool tried to murder me today.

Bishop on August 1, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Bishop:

Maybe you were ask`n for it!!:)
(sarc).

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Did you guys catch Palin on Cavuto’s show today, specifically the part where Sarah said she’s so glad that we “have a strong candidate in Romney” someone that “understands the private sector and how to get our economy roaring again”??

Sounds like Sarah knows there’s MAJOR difference between Romney and the Marxist Obama.

Maybe it’s time for the naysayers out there and the “chicken-little” Palin supporters to come to the same realization.

LevinFan on August 1, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Fallon on August 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Its okay..I like veal not baby goat. PETA!! ;)
Buttermilk is safe with me. :)

bazil9 on August 1, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Howdy.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 1, 2012 at 11:26 PM

alt, I saw you being nice to someone today. Did you have any luck with a reply yet?

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Is that George Zimmerman behind Cruz in the screencap?

BuckeyeSam on August 1, 2012 at 11:37 PM

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Do you have CFA up yonder?

OmahaConservative on August 1, 2012 at 11:38 PM

AllahsNippleHair on August 1, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Nurse Sharks are useless cannibals.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 1, 2012 at 11:38 PM

It’s over. ALL OVER!

O GAWD!
O GAWD!

*uncontrollable sobbing*

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 11:35 PM

There, there, Axe. I guess it’s just time that we give in to the inevitable and admit that we have been defeated. Maybe, just maybe, if we’re good, the government will give us a job or something. That’s really the best we can hope for. Maybe performing gay wedding ceremonies or something.

cynccook on August 1, 2012 at 11:38 PM

OmahaConservative on August 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM

At least he wasn’t milking the old Billy goat.

RickB on August 1, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Is that George Zimmerman behind Cruz in the screencap?

BuckeyeSam on August 1, 2012 at 11:37 PM

No. Zimmerman is a white Hispanic.

AllahsNippleHair on August 1, 2012 at 11:39 PM

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Would Sir and Madam prefer to see a wine list this evening?

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 11:39 PM

AllahsNippleHair on August 1, 2012 at 11:34 PM

lmao..I love me a shark kabob..bahahaha..
I am the shark slayer..sorry alt. ~~~~

bazil9 on August 1, 2012 at 11:39 PM

LevinFan on August 1, 2012 at 11:36 PM

One would hope so, my friend…

OmahaConservative on August 1, 2012 at 11:39 PM

LevinFan on August 1, 2012 at 11:36 PM

She endorsed John McCain too.

We aren’t drones and if Sarah Palin says something, we listen…and then make up our own minds.

*signed* – Chicken Little

sharrukin on August 1, 2012 at 11:40 PM

cynccook on August 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM

cynccook:

Thats Pure Crazy Talk……(sarc)!:)

Oh wait…..not the News(Yahoo) Site:)
=============================================

Chick-fil-A supporters turn out in droves for ‘Appreciation Day’ The Lookout – 6 hrs ago

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:40 PM

AllahsNippleHair on August 1, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Nurse Sharks are useless cannibals.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 1, 2012 at 11:38 PM

:-)
Just messing with your inner predator.

AllahsNippleHair on August 1, 2012 at 11:40 PM

George sees Cruz more likely molding himself into a gray beard of sorts who sets out to accomplish big policy goals and is the point man on constitutional questions.

“I think what you’ve got is someone who is going to be a real intellectual leader in the Senate. The closest parallel I can think of is Paul Ryan in the House of Representatives. He’s a real intellectual leader. He’s not just a factional leader,” said George. “There’s going to be some big constitutional questions to address. … And he might be one of the few U.S. senators who’ve read Tocqueville.”

I don’t care about the Politico’s identity politics, but I care about who has influenced his thinking. It is terrific news that he was learned from Robert George. I knew George endorsed him, but I didn’t know this.

George is a brilliant, solid conservative. I’ve quoted him numerous times.

INC on August 1, 2012 at 11:40 PM

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 11:35 PM

She was right there, even with sticking with the Cubs. We are a real tolerant folks down here.

But when she went and compared Houston to Chicago…well, let’s just say some stickler took it to committee and and her official Texan card is on hold.

cozmo on August 1, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Just in!!!

Its a sad day!!
(snark).

Report: Disqualified Chinese Olympic badminton player Yu Yang says she has quit the sport – @ReutersIndia

29 secs ago by editor

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:37 PM

No. He won’t talk to me. There were good people in Poland during WWII-but sadly there were more collaborationists than Irena Sendlers or Karol Wotja…(JPII’s real name. Can’t spell it). He refuses to speak to me because I pointed that out. *looks sad*

annoyinglittletwerp on August 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM

lmao..I love me a shark kabob..bahahaha..
I am the shark slayer..sorry alt. ~~~~

bazil9 on August 1, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I never make mention of any of my excursions, well, at least not about that part. I was younger you know. ; )

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Shark tacos are good…

OmahaConservative on August 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM

AllahsNippleHair on August 1, 2012 at 11:34 PM

lmao..I love me a shark kabob..bahahaha..
I am the shark slayer..sorry alt. ~~~~

bazil9 on August 1, 2012 at 11:39 PM

My uncle used to scare me with shark steaks. I’ve never tried one.
Dun nuh dun nuh dun nuh dun nuh…..

AllahsNippleHair on August 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Gramps got a Nanny Goat to milk at the doc’s recommendation…

OmahaConservative on August 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM

I’d never heard that before. For the physical therapy of milking or for the milk itself? I’ve only recently (in the past 10 years or so) discovered chèvre or goat cheese. Delicious.

Fallon on August 1, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Thanks Axe, that’s a nice touch. Can we have some curly fries and nachos as an appetizer? And bring us a platter of shark kabob for the little lady.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 11:43 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on August 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM

alt, I give you big kudos for trying. It was nice to see a sincere jester on your part. You done good. ; )

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Well duh! It appears that Republicans and Independents are more honest and open minded than democrats. They’re willing to vote for the country rather than the party.

Vince on August 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Do you have CFA up yonder?

OmahaConservative on August 1, 2012 at 11:38 PM

OmahaConservative:*Sigh*,no,KFC!:)

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Another day, another brutal swing state poll for Romney. This time it’s Nevada, where Mitt is getting clobbered by Obama 50-45%. Is there any…ANY…battleground where Romney is doing well?

gumbyandpokey on August 1, 2012 at 10:45 PM

You do understand that Romney is not yet the “Official” GOP candidate right?

There are restrictions placed on the Romney campaign in reference to funding and spending because of not yet being the official nominee..

Obama is out spending Romney like crazy with little to no impact.

What do you think will take place after the convention? (GOP)

You actually believe all those polls?

I suggest you have a beer or a nice glass of wine and relax.. This rodeo hasn’t hit full stride yet…

RockyJ. on August 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Cindy was a bit of a mentor for me on that. ; )

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM

An excellent mentor, Cindy is one of the best.

Fallon on August 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM

cozmo on August 1, 2012 at 11:22 PM

outstanding … it must be just folks that lose primaries that pull that sh*t …
after all they are entitled dotcha know …

conservative tarheel on August 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Hey political elite ruling class…

Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration

Seven Percent Solution on August 1, 2012 at 11:45 PM

The GOP will betray you!..:)
The GOPe will betray you!..For the true cons!..:)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Hello Hello boys and girls

gophergirl on August 1, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Sorry alt the iPad auto corrected for some reason. I think it should have been gester.

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:46 PM

ALyT, you are for real in my book. (:

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 11:35 PM

ALT was a real Texan, and long before she moved to the Lone Star State. Texas isn’t an address, but a state of mind, and the Twerpster virtually defines what a Texan is.

And, it’s so much fun talking about her in third person. ;-)

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 11:46 PM

KOOLAID2
I saw the bishop the other day….;-)
Polls what polls, all I know is 98% of the ppl without color I know are voting Romney, I’ve even changed a couple ppl of color, I think………;-)

angrymike on August 1, 2012 at 11:46 PM

29 secs ago by editor

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Wow. I hope she doesn’t, you know, “quit life” when she gets back home. :) Somebody needs to drift next to her and yank her into a cab while there’s still time.

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 11:47 PM

LevinFan on August 1, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Good catch and good point.

cynccook on August 1, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Good evening Dire, gg, 7%.

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:47 PM

cozmo on August 1, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Hehe. Poor ALyT. She is getting gang tackled tonight. But that’s only so it will be fair cause she can bring it and deliver serious smack downs in a cage match.

FYI, I got fity bucks ridin’ on her.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 11:48 PM

No. Zimmerman is a white Hispanic.

AllahsNippleHair on August 1, 2012 at 11:39 PM

*spits out drink*

I ponder..am I a white Hispanic? I am so confused.

bazil9 on August 1, 2012 at 11:48 PM

It was nice to see a sincere jester on your part. You done good. ; )

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM

A jester now? Is there any character this chic won’t be?

cozmo on August 1, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Hello Hello boys and girls

gophergirl on August 1, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Hi gigi! :)

cynccook on August 1, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Fallon on August 1, 2012 at 11:43 PM

They fed him the milk. He was severely impaired and couldn’t perform activities.

OmahaConservative on August 1, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Good evening!..:)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 11:49 PM

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Axe:Oh I`m with ya,they probably have a tank ready!:)

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:50 PM

And, it’s so much fun talking about her in third person. ;-)

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Good post and so true. Its a blast trying to rattle her cage cause usually cozmo takes the brunt of her rath, and she likes him.

I just hide in the corner and whistle no particular tune.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 11:50 PM

LevinFan on August 1, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Some will make the change..Some will not!..:)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Hello Hello boys and girls

gophergirl on August 1, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Careful, salutations are verboten tonight. Topic nazi is here.

cozmo on August 1, 2012 at 11:51 PM

An excellent mentor, Cindy is one of the best.

Fallon on August 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Yes, she is. Maybe she’ll be along in a bit.

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:51 PM

I ponder..am I a white Hispanic? I am so confused.

bazil9 on August 1, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Well, have you defended yourself against any African-American would be, rapists, armed robbers or attempted murderers???

SWalker on August 1, 2012 at 11:51 PM

I see that miss bazil is in rare form tonight ……….;-)

angrymike on August 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM

We aren’t drones and if Sarah Palin says something, we listen…and then make up our own minds and agree with her.

*signed* – Chicken Little

sharrukin

FIFY.

xblade on August 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Well,I hate to bug out,but,we have both grandsons for a few days,
catch you`ll tomorrow,

keep da Faith,

GoodNight Everyone—————–:)

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Careful, salutations are verboten tonight. Topic nazi is here.

cozmo on August 1, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Ah the person who gives my state a bad name?

gophergirl on August 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Stupid Oympics, I didn’t know it was so late and just as the rest of the night crew rolls in… I look forward to seeing the musical selections in the morning. Night all!

Fallon on August 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM

LevinFan on August 1, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Wow… I sure hope you bought fire insurance before posting that… :O

SWalker on August 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM

GoodNight Everyone—————–:)

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM

G’night ‘bud…

OmahaConservative on August 1, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Good evening!..:)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Looks like it was a busy day round here. I was covered up most of the day. We’re you around for any of the fun?

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I see that miss bazil is in rare form tonight ……….;-)

angrymike on August 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Yep. I’m so proud that she is all mine and we can share our loving thoughts in private on the internet.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Lol! Good times! ; ) I’ll bing some appropriate tunes for the cause.

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM

RELAX
I am all over this.

PolAgnostic on August 1, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I just hide in the corner and whistle no particular tune.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I was born in the wagon of a travellin’ show
My mama used to dance for the money they’d throw!..:)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 11:54 PM

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Excellent choices, Sir. I shall pop off and kill the shark myself this instant. I’ve only one remaining hand, but what of that? I live to serve Sir and Madam, and two hands is sacrifice unprizable.

Perhaps Madam will find my other hand as some small part of her Kabob! But — I’m unworthy to be eaten by Madam.

I’ll return shortly.

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Ah the person who gives my state a bad name?

gophergirl on August 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Yeppers, she cracked down on this thread right away.

cozmo on August 1, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Good Night friend to the North, Sleep Well.

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:55 PM

My uncle used to scare me with shark steaks. I’ve never tried one.
Dun nuh dun nuh dun nuh dun nuh…..

AllahsNippleHair on August 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Whimp. :) Dun nuh nuhhhhhhhhhhh. Nice steak like fillets. Hold up on the grill. The nurse sharks are nice though..I let them go. Caught many in the Keys. I cant gaff one to the head.

bazil9 on August 1, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Not much!..:)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Anyone hear from KWR lately?

OmahaConservative on August 1, 2012 at 11:55 PM

FIFY.

xblade on August 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Except I don’t agree with her.

sharrukin on August 1, 2012 at 11:56 PM

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Later Friend!..Sorry I missed you!..:)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 11:57 PM

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Wiped off the front page now, though. You’d have to dig to find it.

cynccook on August 1, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Good Night Fallon, Pleasant Dreams. I’ll try to make it interesting but clean. ; )

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Good evening Dire, gg, 7%.

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Hi All…!

GoodNight Everyone—————–:)

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Goodnight…!

Seven Percent Solution on August 1, 2012 at 11:57 PM

GoodNight Everyone—————–:)

canopfor on August 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Night Canada!

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 11:57 PM

I see that miss bazil is in rare form tonight ……….;-)

angrymike on August 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM

hee…I had a good day and talked to an old friend. Life is good.

bazil9 on August 1, 2012 at 11:57 PM

She endorsed John McCain too.

*signed* – Chicken Little

sharrukin on August 1, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Chicken Little:

So are Mark Levin, Rush, Beck, and Palin all stupid? Have they all sold out?

I mean they’re all just falling for the same business as usual right? They clearly don’t see the big picture like you do, that sitting at home and pouting or actually voting for obama is the answer, so they’re all stupid while you, unseen, and steveanal are the only ones who are right!

LevinFan on August 1, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Not much!..:)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Sounds like we both lucked up then. Lol! ; )

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:58 PM

2 for 1 Fruit Cups on Friday

faraway on August 1, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Seven Percent Solution on August 1, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Good evening!..:)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Night Canopfor

Night jimbob
Night johnboy
nite daddy
night Elizabeth

Has Minnesturds head exploded yet………..;-D

angrymike on August 1, 2012 at 11:59 PM

hee…I had a good day and talked to an old friend. Life is good.

bazil9 on August 1, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Obama to EO a “Life is Good” tax in 3…2…

SWalker on August 1, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 11:58 PM

LoLz..:)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Wow… I sure hope you bought fire insurance before posting that… :O

SWalker on August 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Like I’m afraid of what a bunch of naysayers who all repeat the same tired “Romney sucks, he’s the white obama, blah blah blah” talking points have to say!

LevinFan on August 2, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 11:54 PM

ROTFLMAO.

Just as long as the shark is killed humanely with your last remaining stump.

Me and the little lady (Madam B9) don’t want our dinner entree traumatized before it gets skewered.

I will leave a sizable tip so can afford to buy some prosthetic limbs for your troubles.

SparkPlug on August 2, 2012 at 12:01 AM