Quotes of the day

posted at 10:50 pm on July 31, 2012 by Allahpundit

President Obama told supporters at a campaign event in New York City Monday night that, if the election were held today, he would win.

“So the upshot is if the election were held today, I think it would be close, but I think we’d win,” Obama said.

Noting that there were 99 days left until the election, Obama added: “If I can say that every single day for the next 99 days, then we will be able to embark on the next phase of this journey.”

***

Looking at the polls in this context, the worry should be clear: despite significantly outspending Romney, Obama has gotten no separation from him. Nor is it just Democratic spending that has assailed Romney. He weathered a long grueling primary, during which he was the constant target of all challengers.

Over this prolonged pummeling, Romney has not simply endured, he is even with the incumbent. Shouldn’t the incumbent Obama, who faced no primary and was able to save, focus, and control massively more resources, have opened up a lead? Has Obama taken his best shot, while Republicans are still waiting to throw theirs?…

The realization should be emerging that Obama was not really that strong in 2008, when he massively outspent a disadvantaged opponent. And he is even weaker now — despite an early and significant spending advantage — when he will be unable to financially overwhelm a stronger opponent. The questions Democrats must be asking is: Has Obama already peaked? And can he hold on just long enough?

***

The goal is to drive up Romney negatives. The payoff the campaign hopes for is that voters who would never vote for Mr. Obama will prefer to stay home rather than vote for that rich so-and-so Romney. The White House strategy is a “shrink-the-electorate” strategy. Team Obama will play the Mormon card at some point too. Count on it…

With “you didn’t build that” going viral, Team Obama at least senses trouble and reportedly is looking for a positive message. But what message? Stay the course? What course? For and against gay marriage? For and against fossil fuels? More Solyndras? More trillion-dollar deficits? A recovery more halting and uncertain the longer Mr. Obama presides over it?

Mitt Romney has been getting a lot of advice: Don’t just stand there, do something (preferably not utter a gaffe). But maybe Mr. Romney is being shrewd. Maybe, given his own less-than-scintillating public-relations skills, just standing there is the right strategy as Mr. Obama flails after a theme for his presidency all the way to Election Day. Maybe the cool, sure-footed Mr. Obama is capable of beating himself after all. Could it be that in selecting Mr. Romney, with his very particular kind of baggage, Republicans picked exactly the candidate best suited to bring out the worst in our president?

***

Democrats are betting that when the final moment of choosing comes, their base will show up – with some help from the Obama campaign’s extensive, costly field apparatus. But there are indications of a deeper and, for Obama supporters, more alarming malaise among the core groups that made Obama president.

“Democrats are significantly less likely now (39 percent) than they were in the summers of 2004 and 2008 to say they are ‘more enthusiastic about voting than usual’ in the coming presidential election. Republicans are more enthusiastic now than in 2008, and the same as in 2004,” Gallup pollster Jeffrey M. Jones wrote last week. “If Democrats do not close the enthusiasm gap between now and Election Day, it would put Obama’s re-election chances in serious jeopardy.”…

The Democratic donor fatigue is amply documented – Wall Street donors, centrists, business-minded ambidextrous givers who were staples of the Bill Clinton era generally feel poorly treated by the current White House. Obama’s lack of interest in so-called “donor maintenance” is also well known – he has little appetite for the schmoozing that his Democratic predecessor did. And the repeated, and heated, rhetoric about Wall Street and the financial services sector has caused real and likely sustained damage for Democrats.

Those are the donors who would be the likeliest to give to a super PAC, but the White House discouraged such giving for months, frowning on the Citizens United decision that paved the way for such profligate single-source donations. Yet the bigger problem is that massive numbers of low-dollar donors have also not returned to the fold yet.

***

So it’s with that skepticism in mind that I offer, not a prediction, but a flat pre-election assessment: If President Barack Obama is to win, he is going to have to overcome a set of numbers that no incumbent President, or incumbent party, has ever managed to surmount…

The core question for many voters—“Are you generally satisfied with the country’s direction, or has the U.S. gone off on the wrong track”—gets a 32.7-60.7 negative answer, according to the RealClearPolitics average. Generally, an incumbent party needs to have at least a 35% positive response to this question to win the election, says the Gallup Organization…

Now, try this as a thought exercise. Forget who is running, what the latest gaffe of the day is, who is outraged and what latest insult to what group has been perpetrated by the candidate or his staff. Ignore whom you’re rooting for, and just look at those numbers with the ice-cold heart of a bean counter.

What you would conclude, I think, is that there is no way an incumbent President could get re-elected given these current numbers.

***

If self-interest and self-righteousness are at the heart of the Republican Party today, cowardice lies too close to the spine of the Democrats. While Republicans show extraordinary hubris by harnessing minority rule on virtually every issue with just the threat of a filibuster, Senate Democrats show extraordinary fearfulness in enabling them. In the past, Democrats spoke openly of poverty, a word seldom heard today even though Americans of every race and color are sharing a rapid descent down the economic ladder. While the president has begun to speak effectively in the past several months about the economic distress of working- and middle-class families, on the major issues he too often uses the bully pulpit to bully the truth…

Obama may be reelected by a public that has nowhere else to turn. Perhaps freed of the constraints imposed by having to raise a billion dollars to finance his campaign, he will reveal a true self of which we’ve seen glimmers. One who will speak forthrightly to the American public and be unafraid to take on the perpetrators of economic crimes that have devastated American families; the perpetrators of myths about “clean coal,” which the president instead repeats even as the industry rains fire on America’s breadbasket; or the perpetrators of the record foreclosures on longtime homeowners who have become collateral damage in the war on the middle class.

We can only hope that in his heart, Obama can truly feel the pain, sadness and fear of ordinary Americans, because it’s not hard to imagine that inside the chest of his opponent is a cavity waiting to be filled.

***

Via the Daily Caller.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

I know it’s not just blck youth. I was merely addressing that one aspect. No doubt leftist ideology crosses over to ruin regardless of race. I was merely pointing out the total generational harm that has taken place in the black community.

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I wasn’t meaning that in any accusatory way, I just wanted to widen the scope a bit, probably because I’m giddy that the couple we helped who were homeless are moving out today. They still have no clue what individual freedom or personal responsibility means due to their upbringing and crappy schooling. For the time they were here I did try to impress that on them, but their skulls are like vulcanized rubber when it comes to learning these things.

Wolfmoon on August 1, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Funk #49

jaime on August 1, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Yeah baby! That’s what I’m talkin bout. ; )

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM

I’ve got a floor planned, outside. Why are you working in a dojo? Tell me more about the dojo!

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Was that a serious question, or are you just messing with me, Axe?

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Has Perry made a public statement yet?

a capella on August 1, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Yes sir, he has.

Now, a quick question. Do dogs need heartworm preventive if they are not in mosquito areas—-desert and so.OR coast? I’ll send you a check later

arnold ziffel on August 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM

4Grace

We seem to be the epicenter of hot and sultry these days.

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Agreed. You and Grace are the epicenter of Hot and Sultry. (:

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Oh, I have to bring back an oldie but a goodie.
Steamy…..

MontanaMmmm on August 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM

jaime on August 1, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Very nice..Thumbs up!..:)

PS..Sometimes you have to stomp!..)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 1:27 AM

He calls this campaign “an effort to save the family.”

Gohawgs on August 1, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I’m afraid LBJ got there first with the War on Poverty. Now, 70% of black kids are born out of wedlock. I’m afraid gay marriage isssues aren’t what is damaging the black family unit. Abortion on demand might also play a teensy part.

a capella on August 1, 2012 at 1:27 AM

arnold ziffel on August 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Wolfmoon on August 1, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Wolfmoon on August 1, 2012 at 1:25 AM

No, I didn’t think that at all. Comments do or can rather have that appearance. It’s why I do a lot of these ; ) and these lol! You are good for having tried. I have know some numbskulls in my day. Matter of fact I may have been one once. I just don’t remember it. ; )

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Ahh…a man who knows his cocktails! I like it!

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Born To Be Wild

jaime on August 1, 2012 at 1:31 AM

In a second term, Obama would prosecute himself?

BuckeyeSam on August 1, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Oh, I have to bring back an oldie but a goodie.
Steamy…..

MontanaMmmm on August 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Haha. Good to see you, Montana!

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:32 AM

It’s a full moon tonight and you know what that means.

And since you know what that means why don’t you tell me cause I don’t know what that means.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Has Perry made a public statement yet?

a capella on August 1, 2012 at 1:21 AM

No, but some time ago, when Dewhurst starting to go nasty-negative on Cruz, he demanded that his endorsement ad be pulled from the Dewhurst portfolio, and they did. I’m sure he will be asked about his endorsement, in short order, and he will have nothing but to say but good things about Cruz.

Got to remember, that when Perry announced for President, Dewhurst endorsed and threw a lot of money Perry’s way. But Perry also has a lot of support from the Tea Party community also, although he is not completely solid there.

That said, he no doubt has been put into a dicey position as a result of the Cruz victory, a good thing.

What happened tonight will make Texas even a redder state. Blood red, to be exact.

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 1:33 AM

I too worked in a convenience store, and a video store, and grocery store. I took a lot of grief from those same folks that you speak of because of my broken English when I got here. It was bad enough to be ridiculed for the way I talked, but then the ignorant always felt it necessary to shout at me, as if I was deaf too!.

JPeterman on August 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I worked in motels and gas stations too, a few were owned by 1st generation immigrants.
The only common thread ? I never had a lazy @$$ employer , (probably because I never worked for the government :O )
and they all had one advice based on their life’s experiences :
” you are in the best country in the world, start your own business, no one can stop you from achieving anything as long as you are willing to learn and work hard” . They were right, and we are proof of that.
And now POTUS tells me that I am successful because his union thugs built the roads for which my emplyers paid taxes ?

burrata on August 1, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Born To Be Wild

jaime on August 1, 2012 at 1:31 AM

I actually listened to some Steppenwolf the other day.
Good song!

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Was that a serious question, or are you just messing with me, Axe?

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Totally serious. I don’t remember anything about 4Grace and dojos. I truly have an outside floor planned. I truly wonder about the 4Grace/dojo connection.

In my book, you moved a page forward just by saying “dojo” — lol; not that that matters — I mention this only for information. It’s kind of like finding out about angrymike’s car … or Jackie’s martini filled pool, or Bmore’s waterfalls, i.e., “drops.”

And why the hell am I so boring?

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Abortion on demand might also play a teensy part.

a capella on August 1, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Margaret Sanger is laughing in hell…

Gohawgs on August 1, 2012 at 1:34 AM

arnold ziffel on August 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Probably not. Mosquitoes are the only vector. If you can be a bit more specific about area, I’ll see what I can run down on morbity rates for that area. I’m sure there is epidemiology mapping on that.

a capella on August 1, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Ahh…a man who knows his cocktails! I like it!

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 1:30 AM

I have been known to bless the cup on occasion mind you. ; )

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Sometimes we don’t have to do anything to a person to insure they’re miserable… they do worse to themselves with their personal choices than we would EVER think of doing to them.

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 12:50 AM

You are a nice lady and I agree. However baracky has caused some problems that will plague USA for a long time. So I hope he suffers along with us. Maybe Michelle will rough him up and make him wear panties.

arnold ziffel on August 1, 2012 at 1:35 AM

*Or SWalker’s mystery Pale Rider payment. Love that one, too.

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:36 AM

It’s a full moon tonight and you know what that means.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Goin walkin…

MontanaMmmm on August 1, 2012 at 1:36 AM

And why the hell am I so boring?

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:34 AM

You’re not the least bit boring, besides I said you could vist anytime you like. ; )

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 1:37 AM

MontanaMmmm on August 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM

VEEER Y nice!

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I’ll keep your secret! Poolside rule.

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 1:41 AM

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 1:32 AM

You’re brilliant, SparkPlug. In case no one has told you that. Exceptional.

OK, enough of that.

Carry on, freak.

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

MontanaMmmm on August 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM

That was an olde but goodie. So sad, today we are stuck with the likes of Lady Gaga.

But at least we won in Texas, baby steps.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

a capella on August 1, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I don’t want to trouble you, just didn’t want to give them meds they might not need. West end of Kern Co CA and Brookings OR.

arnold ziffel on August 1, 2012 at 1:43 AM

jrsrigmvr on August 1, 2012 at 1:43 AM

And why the hell am I so boring?

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:34 AM

You’re far from boring, Axe.

A couple of years ago, my son started karate. After a few weeks, I decided to join, too. Eventually, my son quit, but I fell in love with it. Now, I’m an instructor at the dojo. I’m still a student, too. I just passed my Brown 1 test about a month ago. (Our belts go in this order: black tip, yellow, orange, purple, blue, green, brown 3, brown 2, brown 1, black)
I’ll test for my black belt in less than a year. Sometimes I wish I had begun karate at an earlier age, but it’s still great.

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:44 AM

It’s a full moon tonight and you know what that means.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 1:32 AM

SparkPlug where the heII are you? The moon is only 98.81 % tonight 13 days.

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 1:45 AM

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Congratulations, Grace! You must be amazingly fit!

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 1:46 AM

*Or SWalker’s mystery Pale Rider payment. Love that one, too.

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:36 AM

????? I missed that one. Do tell.

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Black Magic Woman

jaime on August 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Yes, please, otherwise it’s a Gimlet.

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Jesus, man, why don’t you just wiggle up to the bar with AP and order an Appletini, fully umbrellaged?

A Gimlet? Is that some code for a cross between a gerbil and a hamster going only God knows where.

C’mon, man up. It’s either Jack Black or Crown, the places where men live. ;-)

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

It helps to be insane. (:

Ok enough of that, there is no way in hell you are boring. You are delightfully loquacious with a predilection for the absurd and sublime.

And your funny too.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 1:48 AM

jrsrigmvr on August 1, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Nice one, Fred!

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:49 AM

MontanaMmmm on August 1, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Excellent tune..:)

PS From my treasure chest to you!..:)

PS..I love this version!..:)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 1:49 AM

C’mon, man up. It’s either Jack Black or Crown, the places where men live. ;-)

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM

LOL! Good one! Crown! Funny!

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 1:49 AM

your you’re

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 1:49 AM

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:44 AM

OMG SO COOL

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:50 AM

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM

In case you missed it on the other thread. Congrats on the blood red. ; )

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 1:51 AM

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM

There it is…

Gohawgs on August 1, 2012 at 1:51 AM

????? I missed that one. Do tell.

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:46 AM

SWalker received a string of royalty checks for a while for musical work he did for the movie Pale Rider. They used something of his. But the checks never told him exactly what, and he never knew exactly why he was getting paid. :)

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Congratulations, Grace! You must be amazingly fit!

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Thanks, Jackie. I wouldn’t say “amazingly,” but I am in the best shape I’ve been in for at least 20 years. Still a long way to go, though. I need to start jogging/running, but it’s TOO.FREAKING.HOT.

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Roadhouse Blues

jaime on August 1, 2012 at 1:53 AM

arnold ziffel on August 1, 2012 at 1:43 AM

No bother at all. Give me a couple of days. If there is any question, I’d give it to them, plus some of the newer stuff has label claims for some other parasites. The original active ingrediant was diethycarbamazine citrate and is pretty cheap but had to be given daily.

a capella on August 1, 2012 at 1:53 AM

*Or SWalker’s mystery Pale Rider payment. Love that one, too.

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:36 AM

????? I missed that one. Do tell.

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:46 AM

It’s a reference to royalty payments I used to receive for music I recorded that got used in the “Pale Rider” movie.

SWalker on August 1, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Well it looked full from the mother ship. Anyway it was cloudy/hazy/hot/sultry and I’m no astrologer, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn with Kate Upton.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 1:54 AM

It’s either Jack Black or Crown, the places where men live. ;-)

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM

I really ruined my taste for Crown in college. Too many games of quarters. A shame.

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:55 AM

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Hey, 4G, really impressed by this, keep it goin’. There are dojos and there are dojos. I’m hoping yours is teaching you that once you achieve black belt, that is when your learning really begins. In Karate, you are always a student, but it ain’t a bad university.

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Well, I knew it was for something I recorded that made it on to the sound track for “Pale Rider”. I just never knew exactly what they used.

SWalker on August 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM

I’ve always found that men who appreciate the complexities of a cocktail are also the ones who understand best the fine art of thoroughly…entertaining… a woman.

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Excellent, Dire! I’ve heard other performers sing that, but not these ladies.

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Purple Haze

‘scuse me while I kiss this guy

jaime on August 1, 2012 at 1:58 AM

SWalker on August 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Sorry. :) Didn’t know you were still there, or I wouldn’t have 3rd-person’d you.

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:59 AM

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Note to self: don’t piss off Grace, she is almost a BlackBelt.

I’d have better luck wrestling Twerp in tank filled with her shark buddies.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 1:59 AM

OMG SO COOL

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:50 AM

So, tell me about your outdoor floor/mat!

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:59 AM

‘Nite All

jaime on August 1, 2012 at 2:00 AM

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Heh. That should get some blowback.

a capella on August 1, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 1:49 AM

You know what I like, hmmm let’s see.

One for the Texas voters, congrats all.

MontanaMmmm on August 1, 2012 at 2:01 AM

‘Nite All

jaime on August 1, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Night jaime!

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Good Night jaime, Sleep Well. As always thanks for the excellent tunes.

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Oh my gosh, that is so wild! And so funny. So, the mystery remains…

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 2:02 AM

SWalker on August 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 1:59 AM

ROTFLMAO… No worries…

SWalker on August 1, 2012 at 2:04 AM

SWalker on August 1, 2012 at 1:54 AM

That is super mega-cool, SW. Seriously.

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 2:04 AM

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Great!!! 1st Sparky is given free rein to be unsufferable. NOW, Bmore will want to known as B+more…

Gohawgs on August 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM

I know all about cocktail complexities and stuff. Really I do. Wine coolers and Zima shaken and not stirred.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM

SWalker on August 1, 2012 at 1:54 AM

That is super mega-cool, SW. Seriously.

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 2:04 AM

It was in another life.

SWalker on August 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM

C’mon, man up. It’s either Jack Black or Crown, the places where men live. ;-)

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM

lol long time. Can you just give a chap a break? I started out with 7and7, and vodka gimlets. Now I like the Crown and gin and tonics. In fact, I have a lime tree for drinks, desserts and marinades.

arnold ziffel on August 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM

So, tell me about your outdoor floor/mat!

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:59 AM

An indoor dojo isn’t possible. But an outdoor floor is. I’m a decent carpenter, and I think I’ve worked it out. It’s something like a deck, but it’s surfaced more carefully, and it can be “matted.” A big, beautiful floor for discipline, inside and out.

Beyond this, I have nothing to say. No way I’m going to bring my glorified shadow boxing to the table and show it to a brown belt. :)

Proud of you, though. It’s awesome.

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM

insufferable in his uns…

Gohawgs on August 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Any interest in Brazilian jiu-jitsu ?

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Gohawgs on August 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM

You’re cracking me up! LOL!

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Zima shaken and not stirred.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM

LOL — Zima’s completely underrated.

And those hard lemonades.

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 2:09 AM

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Thanks, TX. YES, the true learning actually begins at black belt. Our specific alliance stays VERY true to the U.S. founder’s philosophy. The founder is from Okinawa. He actually just passed away last month.

Are you a lifelong student??

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Gohawgs on August 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Ur just jealous cause I know about cocktail complexities and what that implies about entertaining my erogenous zones and those places.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 2:10 AM

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM

LOL! Zima!

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Kids have swimming lessons in the AM, Night everyone.

P.S.
Sparkplug and Axe you two crack me up.:)

MontanaMmmm on August 1, 2012 at 2:11 AM

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Some of the best acapella voices you will hear..:)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Any interest in Brazilian jiu-jitsu ?

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM

You got a BlackBelt in Naked twister?

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Note to self: don’t piss off Grace, she is almost a BlackBelt.

I’d have better luck wrestling Twerp in tank filled with her shark buddies.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Lolz. I’m getting there, but I’m no Honey Badger or Pistol Shrimp…yet. :)

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 2:12 AM

my erogenous zones and those places.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 2:10 AM

I’m sure you’re an expert…

Gohawgs on August 1, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Night, jaime! Great tunes, as always.

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 2:14 AM

MontanaMmmm on August 1, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Night!

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 2:14 AM

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM

How sharp the knife that cuts. That said, Jackie, simplicity of drink and in the making of it leaves more time to pursue the finer art of, as you say, “thoroughly entertaining a woman”, the ultimate art. And, while I have painted a few canvasses, here and there, I have yet to paint my masterpiece.

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Goodnight, Jamie!

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 2:15 AM

MontanaMmmm on August 1, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Enjoyed it!..As always!..:)

Dire Straits on August 1, 2012 at 2:16 AM

One for the Texas voters, congrats all.

MontanaMmmm on August 1, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Thanks, Montana. We are definitely dancing tonight.

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 2:16 AM

MontanaMmmm on August 1, 2012 at 2:11 AM

G’nite

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Gohawgs on August 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM

I don’t care who you are. That there was funny!

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Nite, all

Gohawgs on August 1, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Later, everyone. This work-thing that was going so easily is suddenly demanding that I pay attention and concentrate.

Plus, I have to go study wines and what not. ‘Cause my original plan of showing up at Jackie’s with a six-pack of MGD long-necks and a grin is obviously not going to cut it.

But work first.

Night!

(Night Gohawgs!)

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 2:21 AM

TXUS on August 1, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Well considered and well said, TXUS.

thatsafactjack on August 1, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Thanks for the compliment, Axe. Now, STOP DISSING YOURSELF. I think that’s awesome that you’re doing that. I wish I had a place to build one at my house. That would ROCK. You’re going to love it.

BONUS: Pull up the mats & you’ll have a stage for your rock guitar concerts. :)

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Axe on August 1, 2012 at 2:21 AM

ROTFLMAO. Axe closes with a bang.

SparkPlug on August 1, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Any interest in Brazilian jiu-jitsu ?

Bmore on August 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM

No, but because it’s so popular nowadays, we are taught how to defend against it.

4Grace on August 1, 2012 at 2:25 AM