Brit Hume: Obama’s “distress call” to Bill Clinton

posted at 11:21 am on July 31, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

Seeing as how President Obama’s economic strategies have most definitely not worked, the Democrats are bringing out former President Bill Clinton for a prime-time speaking slot at their national convention — presumably so he can tout his “Hey, I’m a Democrat and we had balanced budgets and a robust economy during my tenure, ergo I have authority on the economy issue and I’m for Obama!” credentials.

Democratic party officials tell CNN and other outlets that Bill Clinton will be given a key, prime-time slot during this summer’s Democratic National Convention to make a forceful defense of President Obama’s economic policies at a time when the national unemployment rate is hovering around 8 percent.

Sources tell the Associated Press that Obama personally asked Clinton to speak at the convention and to place Obama’s name in nomination, an offer the former president enthusiastically accepted. Clinton’s expected to take center stage in Charlotte, N.C., on Sept. 5, the third day of the four-day convention.

Democrats are putting on a good show of being excited about the decision and trumpeting Clinton’s economic wisdom, but this is yet another carefully coordinated move to avoid talking about the actual results of the Obama administration’s actual policies by focusing on former glory and future prospects — but Fox News’ Brit Hume is calling this one like he sees it. I don’t really even feel the need to add anything. Real talk:

The convention role being given Bill Clinton is proof that President Obama is in deep trouble and he and his political handlers know it….

Add to that the Rasmussen survey in which voters by 62 percent to 30 said economic growth was more important to them than economic fairness. Fairness, of course, is a major theme of Mr. Obama and his party. With his attacks on Mitt Romney’s business record and his repeated and unsubtle appeals to elements of his party’s base, Mr. Obama is clearly shooting for a big Democratic turnout in November.

But Gallup reports that the number of Democrats who say they are more enthusiastic about voting this year is at 39 percent, down from 61 percent four years ago. 51 percent of Republicans, meanwhile, said they are more enthusiastic this year, that is up from 35 per cent in 2008.When you put all this together with the continuing bad news on the economy, you know why Mr. Obama is suddenly reaching out to Bill Clinton.

This is a distress call.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

What be both hilarious and probably heroic is if he pulled a Dagny Taggert and told the truth and let the chips fall where they may. What does he have to lose other than his country?

DanMan on July 31, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Clinton only claimed a surplus because he borrowed more from the social security trust fund.

rhombus on July 31, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Further proof Dems don’t hold their own to any of their own standards. Don’t tell ‘em Bill Clinton signed off on a tax cut to wealthy in 1997 cuz it will fall on deaf ears. Or that he signed off on welfare reform 2 months before an election conveniently after the Dem convention had been held that year. It will also fall on deaf ears.

gsherin on July 31, 2012 at 11:28 AM

What could go wrong?

forest on July 31, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Heh. I guess Slick stil thinks Barry should be fetching him his coffee. He could be right.

a capella on July 31, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Billy Jeff is gonna do the speech, and it will be very laudatory toward barack, and just as barack is basking in it, billy jeff will leak that he’s voting for Romney. And, honestly, barack “Bill Clinton is a racist” obama deserves it.

Rational Thought on July 31, 2012 at 11:28 AM

This will only make Obama look bad in comparison to Clinton (not that I’m a fan of Clinton but he was a lot better than Obama).

xrayiiis on July 31, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Sorry Barack, but right now Im in the middle of someo…uh -thing. Ill get back to you!

Valkyriepundit on July 31, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Mitt Romney TV ad. “I don’t need to trot out an ex-President to tout my business credentials, I have my own and according to the ex-President that they trotted out they are sterling”.
End of ad.

VegasRick on July 31, 2012 at 11:30 AM

rhombus on July 31, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Thank you! That was another reason that I personally had for not supporting Newt. It happened under his watch.

Well, that, and the fact that Newt was just a whiny, irritating dork.

UltimateBob on July 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

End of ad.

VegasRick on July 31, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Bam!

Rational Thought on July 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Rational Thought on July 31, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Drinking game: Everytime Clinton takes a small dig at BHO during the speech.

Oil Can on July 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

While I enjoy all negative news for the democrats, I must be missing something regarding the “more enthusiastic” statistic. Democrats were extremely enthusiastic about voting in 2008, so how can it be a good thing for Republicans that the democrats are even 39% more enthusiastic to vote in 2012 than they were in 2008?

GaltBlvnAtty on July 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

This is a distress call.

The question is did Obama willingly make the call or was he forced into the move by Valarie Jarrett or one of the other people pulling the strings. It is no secret the Clintons hate Obama and there is no way that Obama is happy about sharing the spotlight with anybody let alone the only successful Dem President.

Happy Nomad on July 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

This is a distress call.

“Mayday! Mayday! Our ship is stinking!”

myiq2xu on July 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

This is a Hail Mary. All it’s going to accomplish is to remind the handwringers exactly how bad of a president Obama is compared to Clinton.

Kataklysmic on July 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Bill Clinton tell the truth? Pull the other leg…it has bells on….

Bubba would support Rex the Wonder Horse for the presidency as long as it meant publicity for the disgraced former president. Some things never change: shove a camera in Bubba’s face, and he’ll say anything, just so long as he’s getting attention.

But it will have the desired effect on Bark Obama’s campaign. Thanks to the mindless Demo-bots and the pathetically weak nature of the “opposition” (particularly in the so-called conservative media), expect four more years of uninterrupted choomin’ ahead.

MrScribbler on July 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Drinking game: Everytime Clinton takes a small dig at BHO during the speech.

Oil Can on July 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Double shot if Clinton works in “you didn’t build that” into the speech.

Happy Nomad on July 31, 2012 at 11:32 AM

The RNC convention platform should specifically make restoring the Clinton welfare reforms Obama has tried to gut with his executive order part of their platform. Highlight as Hume did the differences between how Clinton governed after the 1994 midterms and how Obama’s governed after the 2010 election, and let that be part of the political conversation going into the DNC’s event (Bill’s a crafty enough speaker to still do a rhetorical turn on Team Romney and the GOP, but it’s doubtful his ego about his legacy would allow him to completely repudiate his most famous legislative achievement just to pull Obama’s chestnuts out of the fire).

jon1979 on July 31, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Boy do I recall those intense budget battles during the clinton years. Clinton rejecting one budget after the other, sending them back to Newt in the House telling them to “cut more, spend less, balance, balance, balance!”

good times, good times.

Lost in Jersey on July 31, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Calling Bill Clinton:

Help Bill, I’m in trouble as only a faux messiah can be. I’m calling on you as the first black president to help me.

Oh Barry, don’t you remember, I’m the spouse of the woman you branded a racist.

Bill, this is not the time….

Barry, this is my condition…

Yes, Bill.

I get to be the keynote speaker at your re-coronation convention…

Of course Bill, it’s done…

and….

And what?

You dump the clown and go with Hillary.

Hillary?

and me…with us you always get two for one.

Gulp! Let me call Chicago….

Don L on July 31, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Kataklysmic on July 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Tweeeet! Five yard penalty on the play! Hail Mary’s are not part of Chicago values.

Happy Nomad on July 31, 2012 at 11:34 AM

…will this be the first time in history a speaker will be taking a shower WHILE giving a keynote address?
Even BJ has to feel like filth is crawling on him… to say anything of a positive substance regarding the feces that is covering the sperm in his old bed!

KOOLAID2 on July 31, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Double shot if Clinton works in “you didn’t build that” into the speech.

Happy Nomad on July 31, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Bubba is a d-bag but I doubt he would ever be stupid enough to speak that assinine phrase.

VegasRick on July 31, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Do you remember the music they played when Bill Spoke at the last convention making the case for the Obama presidency? (addicted to love). They are totally classless and this is someone that was trying to help him. Can’t help themselves though it is a Scorpian and the Frog sort of thing.

Natebo on July 31, 2012 at 11:36 AM

White Guy has to bail out Black Guy? There’s a racist angle in there somewhere, the CBC should get on it, stat.

Bishop on July 31, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Giving Bill Clinton a prominent speaking role at the convention will hurt Obama, mark my words – because he will suffer in comparison.

Look, I’m no Clinton fan – and if Obama is bad enough to make me wistful for the Clinton years, I can only imagine what the rest of the country will think. They’ll go running to support Romney no matter what Clinton says about how wonderful Obama is.

DRayRaven on July 31, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Obama should be thankful for the 22nd Amendment, else Bubba would walk away with the nomination and who’s to say he won’t offer Hillary’s name for the nomination anyway?

cartooner on July 31, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Somebody, for the love of God, fire up all the Clinton/Obama hate tapes from their 2008 campaign. Just as a reminder.
Please.

FlaMurph on July 31, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Dick Morris says BJ will make the speech for Hillary’s sake, then vote for Romney.

I imagine he’ll also let slip a few “gaffes” before the election.

petefrt on July 31, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Princess Barry: “Help me, Bubba-Wan Clintoni… You’re my only hope!”

ITguy on July 31, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Obama is going to have a Clinton on the Ticket.

I bet this “game changer” will be done at the convention.

portlandon on July 31, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I always wondered who the devil would ask to make a deal. Thy name be Bill Clinton.

banzaibob on July 31, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Feh… Obozo isn’t worthy to handle Bubba’s emergency runs to the Dry Cleaners.

CPT. Charles on July 31, 2012 at 11:39 AM

cartooner on July 31, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Hmmmmmmm

banzaibob on July 31, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Why does this come to mind as Clinton’s response to Obama?

LooseCannon on July 31, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Maybe Bambi will get Clinton to handle the debates too.

BacaDog on July 31, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I see the smarter dems listening to the Clinton speech and then finding 0bama lacking…in everything.

cozmo on July 31, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Obama treated the Clintons badly in the past.

And if he thinks they’ve forgotten this, he is even more delusional than we thought.

This move will not end well for “The Wan.”

(spelling intentional)

landlines on July 31, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I’ve had some fun on some lefty blogs telling folks that Obama’s whining about the mean old Republicans stopping him from saving the country contrast starkly with the way Clinton just ran over Newt Gingrich and then compromised with him when it was politic to do so.

Obama doesn’t need Clinton to speak for him, he needs Clinton to teach him how to be President.

rockmom on July 31, 2012 at 11:41 AM

End of ad.

VegasRick on July 31, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Bam!

Rational Thought on July 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I would add this little clip to your ad:)

MontanaMmmm on July 31, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Maybe Bambi will get Clinton to handle the debates too.

BacaDog on July 31, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Good one!

VegasRick on July 31, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Are we sure Shrillary won’t agree to VP nomination? That may be Dear Leader’s only hope.

petefrt on July 31, 2012 at 11:43 AM

That would be a perfect time to lash out for the treatment Clintons received from the MSM in 2008, as well as by Obama’s hand on a few occasions into his so-called presidency. Payback is a Hillary!

Archivarix on July 31, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Larry Sinclair is to Barry Obama as Barry Obama is to Bill Clinton

ITguy on July 31, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I wouldn’t put it past Bill Clinton to toss in an anti-Obama dig here and there…and then walk it back afterward. Now THAT would be entertaining.

The Rogue Tomato on July 31, 2012 at 11:44 AM

GaltBlvnAtty on July 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

It’s poorly worded, but what it means is that in terms of enthusiasm to vote, democrats in 2012 are close to where republicans were in 2008. I don’t know about everyone else, but i’ll crawl over broken glass to vote this november.

monalisa on July 31, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I’m still not understanding the logic behind giving Clinton such a huge role at the convention. Sure, he fires up the base. But he also will make Obama look very bad in comparison. It would make a lot more sense for him to be speaking in 2016 if/when Hillary is the nominee.

Doughboy on July 31, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Payback is a Hillary!

Archivarix on July 31, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I see what you did there. And I like it.

The Rogue Tomato on July 31, 2012 at 11:45 AM

i’ll crawl over broken glass to vote this november.

monalisa on July 31, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Me too. In fact, I’ll even supply my own broken glass just to prove it.

The Rogue Tomato on July 31, 2012 at 11:46 AM

A few of us were asking a few days ago who the up-and-comers were in the democrat party. I guess we’ve got our answer.

I’ll see your Bill Clinton and raise you a Paul Ryan, a Marco Rubio, a Rand Paul, a Kristi Noem, a Tim Scott, a Brian Sandoval, an Alan West, a Sean Duffy, a Bobby Jindal, a Susana Martinez, and a Scott Walker — to start.

Rational Thought on July 31, 2012 at 11:48 AM

i’ll crawl over broken glass to vote this november.

monalisa on July 31, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Me too. In fact, I’ll even supply my own broken glass just to prove it.

The Rogue Tomato on July 31, 2012 at 11:46 AM

No need, the ABR tru-cons will be spewing it non-stop.

cozmo on July 31, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Front page picture caption:

Sending out an S.O.S.

… in which Erika Johnsen gets a song by “The Police” into my head… :-)

I can hear Sting singing those words…

ITguy on July 31, 2012 at 11:49 AM

This makes me recall the Christmas-time press conference, when Obama walked off the stage and Bill Clinton showed him how real presidentin’ was done!

Good times, my friends…good times.

Mutnodjmet on July 31, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Please, Bill, bring The Mac back with you! And don’t forget your sax and Ray Bans.

Christien on July 31, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I saw that segment…Boy, that O’Reilly is getting even more hard to take…He ‘steps’ on every one of his “guests”, and especially MK Ham. Brit made some good points, but O’Reilly always seems to, in the end, bring it around and back to…O’Reilly. Clinton has no choice but to help Obamao…Threats were made against his family…check it out, and as you review the facts, remember a good friend of the Clintons was murdered, too.

bill glass on July 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Sending out an S.O.S.

As usual there is a tune for that.

Bmore on July 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM

He called on Billy Jeff to do his work a few years back when he kept the missus waiting for about a half an hour.

ted c on July 31, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Seems like he’s trying to appease the “Hillary” advocates who got hosed in 2008 and could cause serious annoyances for him this fall. Anyone else remember when Obama handed over a White House Press Conference to Clinton to save his goose?…. That didn’t work out well for Obama either.

2nd Ammendment Mother on July 31, 2012 at 11:51 AM

DNC sending out an S.O.S. — Save Our Sh1thead.

The Rogue Tomato on July 31, 2012 at 11:52 AM

This is hilarious!! Obama has to try and co-opt Clinton’s legacy in order to prop himself up…again! This is just O being O. Riding on his betters coat tails. He’s pathetic and it will backfire.

JAM on July 31, 2012 at 11:52 AM

rockmom on July 31, 2012 at 11:41 AM

You mean Clinton never said “I won” when explaining why the GOP was shut out of the discussion?

Happy Nomad on July 31, 2012 at 11:53 AM

This is really pathetic when he has reached the point that he is now going to run on Bill Clinton’s record. Are people going to fall for that? Sadly, the ignorant sadsacks of the left will not only fall for it, they will embrace it with fervor. He’s got nothing else, but is still tied with Romney in the polls. Go figure.

silvernana on July 31, 2012 at 11:53 AM

cozmo on July 31, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Obama treated the Clintons badly in the past.

This move will not end well for “The Wan.”

(spelling intentional)

landlines on July 31, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Bill Clinton will use the speech to set Hillary up for a 2016 run — and Team Obama will not realize it. This is probably the only part of the entire Democratic Party convention that will be worth seeing.

Given how Obama has run the country for the past few years, I suspect they will replace the Greek columns with Egyptian pyramids.

Mutnodjmet on July 31, 2012 at 11:54 AM

End of ad.

VegasRick on July 31, 2012 at 11:30 AM

heh. Perfect. the guy who says my business experience is sterling is asked to be a crutch for the guy who thinks he can be president again.

ted c on July 31, 2012 at 11:54 AM

“Mayday! Mayday! Our ship is stinking!”

myiq2xu on July 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I’m a little O/T here, but this comment makes me think of this.
Far from a gut-buster, but it always makes me laugh.

Dopenstrange on July 31, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I may moan and groan about our guys but how would you like to have Bill Clinton as your go to hero?

Cindy Munford on July 31, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Juanita Broderick could not be reached for comment.

Bevan on July 31, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Dopenstrange on July 31, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Made me laugh too. Thanks. ; )

Bmore on July 31, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Barry is about to turn his 2010 Obamateurism of the Year into the top Obamateurism of his entire pResidency.

ITguy on July 31, 2012 at 11:57 AM

remember a good friend of the Clintons was murdered, too.

bill glass on July 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Which good friend of the Clintons-

Vince Foster?
Ron Brown?
James McDougal?

Happy Nomad on July 31, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Cindy Munford on July 31, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Heh…

OmahaConservative on July 31, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Hmmm.
Narcissist Senior speaking at a convention to nominate Narcissist Junior for the presidency.
What could go wrong.

22044 on July 31, 2012 at 12:00 PM

ITguy on July 31, 2012 at 11:57 AM

In the end, it wasn’t even close — nor should it have been. Out of four choices, Barack Obama’s bizarre decision to leave a press conference defending the deal he made with Republicans in the Senate on tax rates and leave Bill Clinton in charge in the briefing room garnered nearly half of all votes. Three weeks ago, if someone had asked me to guess which OOTD would win the top prize, I might have guessed the remark about making enough money or his serial inability (or refusal) to properly quote the Declaration of Independence. After that, as one commenter put it at the time, we might as well have closed out the polling altogether. Out of 8,416 votes cast, the abandonment of the presser garnered 4,138, or 49.17% of all votes.

Oh yes, thanks for the reminder. This WAS the OOTY c. 2010!! Thank you Ed Morrissey

ted c on July 31, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I’ve been writing it here…Bill and Hillary will vote for Romney.

Also, God forbid this.

Schadenfreude on July 31, 2012 at 12:01 PM

silvernana on July 31, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Not as pathetic as 99 more days of running on the theme that “our plan worked.”

Happy Nomad on July 31, 2012 at 12:01 PM

petefrt on July 31, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Then he might look into getting a food taster if this ended up being the winning ticket.

/Vince Foster

tru2tx on July 31, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Cindy Munford on July 31, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Do tell, Cindy. Do tell. ;)

lorien1973 on July 31, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Schadenfreude on July 31, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Certainly would not be good.

Bmore on July 31, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Maybe Obama is president in name only, the marionette extraordinaire…

Schadenfreude on July 31, 2012 at 12:03 PM

silvernana on July 31, 2012 at 11:53 AM

it’s a composite presidency……

ted c on July 31, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Hmmm.
What could go wrong.

22044 on July 31, 2012 at 12:00 PM

A horrific fake Greek column accident?

Don’t worry, Hillary won’t be at the convention so the Dems have a back-up narcissist waiting in the wings.

Happy Nomad on July 31, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Barack is going to feel like Gerry Ford at the 1976 convention after Reagan left…

Heh…

Khun Joe on July 31, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Sending out an S.O.S.

… in which Erika Johnsen gets a song by “The Police” into my head… :-)

I can hear Sting singing those words…

ITguy on July 31, 2012 at 11:49 AM”

Same with me but instead of Message In A Bottle by The Police, my brain decided to haunt me with Abba’a SOS.

Hoof Hearted on July 31, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Bill agreed to do it if he got a few hours alone with some interns… for old times sake.

faraway on July 31, 2012 at 12:06 PM

… in which Erika Johnsen gets a song by “The Police” into my head… :-)

I can hear Sting singing those words…

ITguy on July 31, 2012 at 11:49 AM”

I thought the exact same thing.

ted c on July 31, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Rational Thought on July 31, 2012 at 11:28 AM

..quite seriously, last night on Hannity — between incessant bullet-point fusillades (“dirty air and water”, “I used to wait on tables when I worked in construction”, etc.) by the pudgy, garrulous host — Dick Morris claimed he had inside information that Clinton was, in fact, going to vote for Romney.

If true (remember, this came from the same man who claimed that 2008 would be between Condi and Hillary), what purpose would it servie to vote in silence? I contend, like R.T., that a leak might be forthcoming if the polls look particularly bad in October.

*DUN-DUN-DUN!*

The War Planner on July 31, 2012 at 12:07 PM

lorien1973 on July 31, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Yew!

Cindy Munford on July 31, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I think I’ll watch this speech…

OmahaConservative on July 31, 2012 at 12:07 PM

End of ad.

VegasRick on July 31, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Can you imagine the number of exploding heads and the sheer apoplexy that would break out among liberals if the Romney campaign made such an ad?

Eichendorff on July 31, 2012 at 12:08 PM

A Hill/Billy combo in 2016?

Do we really want that? Just sayin’…

Scrumpy on July 31, 2012 at 12:09 PM

it’s a composite presidency……

ted c on July 31, 2012 at 12:03 PM

THIS!

The War Planner on July 31, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Sending out an S.O.S.

As usual there is a tune for that.

Bmore on July 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM

This is more appropriate.

LoganSix on July 31, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Eichendorff on July 31, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I’d love to see it.

VegasRick on July 31, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Clinton at the DNC: We’ve had four years in the fairy-tale land of hope and change. Now the 42nd President of the United States has the honor of nominating the 45th President of the United States, the esteemed former Senator from the Empire State, and the Honorable Secretary of State, Mizz Hillary Rodham…(wild applause!)

Steve Z on July 31, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Let him speak to empty airwaves–most of us will be watching Cowboys v Giants in the NFL season opener, which many have forgotten that Commish Goodell moved to Wed Sep 5 so as not to conflict with Obammie’s acceptance speech on Thur. What will NBC do? Will they have to move Bubba’s speech up to pregame time?

stukinIL4now on July 31, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Chrissie Matthews: “today, the big dog has his bone.”

The best part of The Amateur is the chapter on the Clinton family argument over whether Hillary should challenge little Bammie this year or not. Bill was strongly-pro.

He can’t help himself. Keep a camera on that man.

slickwillie2001 on July 31, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I know what the Underpants Gnomes would say:

1) Bill Clinton is a racist.
3) Bill Clinton supports Obama.

exhelodrvr on July 31, 2012 at 12:15 PM

my brain decided to haunt me with Abba’a SOS.

Hoof Hearted on July 31, 2012 at 12:06 PM

No worries there, I would never and will never cue an ABBA tune here or anywhere. Sorry ABBA fans. Me no likey. Down twinkles to ABBA.

Bmore on July 31, 2012 at 12:17 PM

This is more appropriate.

LoganSix on July 31, 2012 at 12:09 PM

See comment at 12:17 LOL!.

Bmore on July 31, 2012 at 12:18 PM