Quotes of the day

posted at 9:31 pm on July 29, 2012 by Allahpundit

A top Mitt Romney foreign policy aide on Sunday said the GOP presidential candidate would back an Israeli military strike on Iran to prevent Tehran from developing nuclear weapons.

“If Israel has to take action on its own, in order to stop Iran from developing that capability, the governor would respect that decision,” said Romney adviser on Middle East affairs Dan Senor in a briefing with reporters, according to media reports.

***

Mitt Romney on Sunday declared Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel and said he would seek to move the U.S. embassy there from Tel Aviv as president if the Israeli government ascents.

“A nation has the capacity to choose its own capital city, and Jerusalem is Israel’s capital,” the presumptive Republican presidential nominee said in an interview on CNN, conducted in Jerusalem. “I think it’s long been the policy to ultimately have our embassy in the nation’s capital of Jerusalem.”…

“I would follow the same policy we have had in the past, our embassy would be in the capital, and the timing of that is something I would want to work out with the government,” Romney said.

***

While traveling in Israel on a foreign policy “listening tour,” Mitt Romney said he’s not a foreign policy wimp, which is how he’s depicted on the latest cover of Newsweek.

“If I worried about what the media said I wouldn’t get much sleep, and I sleep pretty well,” Romney told CBS News’ Jan Crawford during an interview Sunday in Jerusalem…

Crawford asked Romney about his campaign which has focused on the former Mass. governor and Bain Capital founder’s business experience. “Would you say that foreign policy is the area where you’re weakest?” she asked. Romney invoked another former governor-turned-president, Ronald Reagan, as a model.

“I would say that foreign policy is a place where intelligence, resolve, clarity and confidence in cause is of extraordinary importance,” he said. “Ronald Reagan was one of our great foreign policy presidents. He did not come from the Senate, he did not come from the foreign policy world; he was a governor. But his resolve, his clarity of purpose, his intelligence, his capacity to deal with complex issues and solve tough problems served him extremely well.

***

An Israeli newspaper reported Sunday that the Obama administration’s top security official has briefed Israel on U.S. plans for a possible attack on Iran, seeking to reassure it that Washington is prepared to act militarily should diplomacy and sanctions fail to pressure Tehran to abandon its nuclear enrichment program.

A senior Israeli official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss confidential talks, said the article in the Haaretz daily was incorrect.

Haaretz said National Security Adviser Tom Donilon laid out the plans before Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a dinner at a visit to Israel earlier this month. It cited an unidentified senior American official as the source of its report, which came out as presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was telling Israel he would back an Israeli military strike against Iran.

***

But Romney would face several critical challenges in a conflict with Iran that Obama would not:

– Romney would be a new president in 2013, which could plausibly be the year for a preventive attack. He will be inexperienced, and his national security team will be new and potentially inexperienced as well. The learning curve on Iran is steep, and the Iranian regime knows it. The Obama team is deeply knowledgeable, appropriately cynical about Iranian intentions, and has had the time and confidence to make course corrections.

– Romney, by all accounts, is uninterested in inheriting the mantle of President George W. Bush, who invaded two Muslim countries and lost popularity and credibility as a result. Romney, despite his rhetoric, is more of a pragmatist than Bush, and far more cautious. An attack on Iran is an incautious act, one that even Bush rejected.

– The unilateral use of force in the Middle East for a liberal Democrat like Obama is a credential; for a conservative Republican like Romney, it could be an albatross. I argued in a previous column that Romney is more likely than Obama to oversee a revitalized Middle East peace process. That’s because conservatives are better positioned to make peace; liberals are generally better positioned to launch preventive strikes at the nuclear programs of rogue nations. We know that U.S. voters, and world leaders, allow Obama extraordinary leeway when it comes to deadly drone strikes, precisely because of his politics, character and background. (We are talking about a man, after all, who won the Nobel Peace Prize while ordering the automated killing of suspected Muslim terrorists around the world.) Romney will get no comparative slack.

– Obama has done a superior job of building an international sanctions coalition against Iran. He has even received some cooperation from China and Russia.

***

I believe that the enduring alliance between the State of Israel and the United States of America is more than a strategic alliance: it is a force for good in the world. America’s support of Israel should make every American proud. We should not allow the inevitable complexities of modern geopolitics to obscure fundamental touchstones. No country or organization or individual should ever doubt this basic truth: A free and strong America will always stand with a free and strong Israel.

And standing by Israel does not mean with military and intelligence cooperation alone.

We cannot stand silent as those who seek to undermine Israel, voice their criticisms. And we certainly should not join in that criticism. Diplomatic distance in public between our nations emboldens Israel’s adversaries.

By history and by conviction, our two countries are bound together. No individual, no nation, no world organization, will pry us apart.

***

[I]f the Republican left little doubt about his ardor for Netanyahu, the prime minister was glad to return the favor.

Despite recently telling Vanity Fair that he didn’t know Romney well, Netanyahu seemed to be auditioning for a future diplomatic buddy pic.

“We’ve known each other for many decades, since you were a young man, but for some reason, you still look young,” he said, prompting a laugh from Romney. “You’ve been a personal friend of mine and a strong friend of the state of Israel, and that’s why it’s a pleasure to welcome you here.”…

The moment was reminscent, if less gushing, of former French President Nicolas Sarkozy all but endorsing Obama four years ago when the then-senator came to Paris during a similar summer foreign tour.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:36

I haven’t had a problem. Might be the ipad.

thatsafactjack on July 30, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Iran didn’t attack us, if any state entity did, it was Pakistan. Thanks for pointing it out.

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Nice attempt at covering up your conspiracy theory trash.

Not buying it.

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:36 AM

It could be you are on privacy mode in iPad Safari which doesn’t store cookies between sessions.

If you create a new tab it’s gots no cookies to keep you logged in.

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Just because the US and Iran are different doesn’t meant that Iran doesn’t have a right to self defense. Their right to self defense is every bit as legitimate as Pakistan’s, who neocons support.

If you ask me, the neocons alliance with Pakistan, which harbored Bin Laden all these years, is disconcerting to say the least.

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 12:16 AM

This is bumper sticker flatulence. Every nation has a right to self defense, as every person in their home has that right. But, when a country’s leaders announce that the country I and my children and family happen to live in is the Great Satan and needs to be wiped from the face of the earth, hey, it kinda changes my thought process. As in, kill the Mo-Fu’s before they can kill me and my kids and family.

Yeah, it’s a crazy concept, but I’m a pro-lifer, especially when it comes to my kids and family.

If you think for a moment the Ayatollahs in Iran, in concert with Obama, won’t act to destroy this country, you are fooling thyself. This is not about an unnecessary international intervention, this is about the survival of even your own sorry self.

TXUS on July 30, 2012 at 12:44 AM

It’s our job to ensure they’re not a threat to us.

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 12:35 AM

How is Iran a threat to us and Pakistan is not? Pakistan literally created the Taliban, the madrassas and harbored Bin Laden all these years. Pakistan is a known state sponsor of terrorism against India that perhaps even rivals Iran as a state sponsor, (I’m not sure). Regardless, Pakistan is more than just a threat, they actually played a role in the biggest attack against the American mainland in the history of the nation, yet neocons like you are allied with Pakistan and want us to redirect our efforts to Iran instead, just like you did with Iraq.

Well I think America is on to your scam and isn’t going to buy it again even if the corporate media pushes the war narrative like they never have before.

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I’ve only had to log back on once today…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Hey OC, must be this iPad thingy every five or so comments. Well OC we finally got hot here in Ga. Had to break down and turn on the AC finally. I keep mine set at 85 at night, 80 during the hot part of the day.

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Tomorrow Never Dies

jaime on July 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Slow thread, did everyone leave to go gawk at the folks on the Palin thread?

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I’ve got both threads open in two separate tabs…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Nice attempt at covering up your conspiracy theory trash.

Not buying it.

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I am not buying it either!..:)

Dire Straits on July 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM

And you still haven’t explained your differing views between Iran and Pakistan, Pakistan having had a role in 9/11 and Iran, not. Your priorities are misplaced.

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Iran will nuke Israel off the map and try to do the same to us. Their entire gov’t will be behind it.

Musharrah however you spell his name in Pakistan was not nearly anti-US as Iran.

Pakistan harbors terrorists. We should cut off all aid to them. Should’ve told them to F themselves after they b!tched about us going in to get bin laden.

We need to do whatever it takes to stop Iran from getting the bomb, you don’t think so?

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Because the thread seems to be haunted tonight, by the ghost of a certain RONULAN entity…I thought THIS was appropriate!

thatsafactjack on July 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Tonnage

Schadenfreude on July 30, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I’ve got both threads open in two separate tabs…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Same here you Palin thread lurker.. come join the fun :)

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Evening thatsafactjack, all is well I hope? Say I noticed you are a writer. We’re you ever an AD?

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:47 AM

TXUS on July 30, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Speaking of conspiracy nuts…

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Bluegill is spazzing out over on the Palin thread.

This comment below is funny

Ok, who chummed the water with tofu?…

Gohawgs on July 30, 2012 at 12:38 AM

I can’tremote view a cut and paste so I had to go over there.

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Same here you Palin thread lurker.. come join the fun :)

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 12:47 AM

More fun lurking. You were sure holding your own over there tonight…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:45 AM

So would you not recommend getting an Ipad if a primary use would be commenting on Hot Gas?

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 12:49 AM

More fun lurking. You were sure holding your own over there tonight…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 12:49 AM

I don’t always get to come out to play with work and family.. but when I do I intend to bring it :)

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 12:50 AM

No Iran does NOT have a right to self defense. With the radical mullahs and Ahdimnenutjob running it they forfeit that right.

It’s our job to ensure they’re not a threat to us.

It’s about OUR interestes first not Iran’s. Get it you conspiracy theorist nut??

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 12:35 AM

All nations have a right to self defense. Even those run by morons. Iranians, even those who oppose those morons who run their country, will gladly fight for their national integrity.

Can Israel stop Iran from developing a nuclear weapon? No, not without employing nuclear weapons in a massive first strike. Any conventional strike can only delay but not prohibit an Iranian nuclear weapon.

That’s the messy truth.

lexhamfox on July 30, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Cripes! I keep mine set at 68…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Dr. No opening credits

I think that’s all of them.

gotta go. ‘Nite All

jaime on July 30, 2012 at 12:52 AM

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Good for you…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 12:53 AM

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Thanks SparkPlug, maybe that’s what it is. The iPad thingy certainly has its challenges here at HA. Sucks about the tune part. You too I guess?

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:53 AM

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM

No, I don’t think so; we should use MAD. If Iran nukes Israel we should wipe Iran and the ideology that influenced the attack off the map. It’s worked with Pakistan, right?

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Cripes! I keep mine set at 68…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I know you remind me of my best friend. He’s a former cheesehead, he likes it cold too. Lol! I like it hot, which for me is not really hot, just hot by other folks standards it seems. 80-85 perfect temp for me. Comfy.

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Hmm Obama is running ads in California, wonder why.

Kjeil on July 30, 2012 at 12:56 AM

That wasn’t typical of the beatles style, was it?

jaime on July 30, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Not really… that one is pretty kooky.

lynncgb on July 30, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Started out writing career as a screenwriter, started consulting along the way, still working full time as a script consultant,trying to transition to full time novelist.

thatsafactjack on July 30, 2012 at 12:57 AM

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 12:49 AM

It makes it a real challenge. I’d try it first. It’s definitely a lot more difficult.

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Hi Scrumpy.

SparkPlug on July 29, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Ha! You knew I was here and trying to read all comments!!

Thanks SparkPlug ;)

Evenin’ all!! Now I must get back to page 3!!

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 12:58 AM

thatsafactjack on July 30, 2012 at 12:57 AM

But never an AD?

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Good evening, Scrumpy!

thatsafactjack on July 30, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Hmm Obama is running ads in California, wonder why.

Kjeil on July 30, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Wow! That’s great news. Where in CA are you?

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Geez, the gilled one is all riled up. Good times! I may go slip her a breadball. ; )

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:03 AM

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM

We should have taken out Pakistan immediately after 9/11, priority one.

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I’m not sure what you mean. What do you mean by AD?

thatsafactjack on July 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 12:56 AM

I don’t turn the heat above 65 in the winter…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 1:02 AM

So Cal.

Kjeil on July 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM

OMG. That’s hilarious. Wait till Grace and Scrumpy see that. Plus Axe will be bangin his head on his desk.

SparkPlug on July 29, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Totally banging my head!! Lmao…

Art Bell was on last night.

He has good bumper music.

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I am a LOYAL fan of Coast2Coast! I miss Art… love JBW tho! It’s the voice you know… :-)

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:05 AM

FloatingRock: Don’t you understand that the only nations that are a real threat to the U.S. are third-world nations that don’t yet have a nuclear device? If Iran does happen to acquire nuclear weapon technology, then it will cease to be a threat, and we’ll have to find some other third-world nation to be scared of, and who will absolutely need to be invaded for our own protection.

cavalier973 on July 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Scrumpy, I can’t go back to page 3 and great you proper. So consider this belated greeting as if it were happening when you get here. Hi Scrumpy glad to see you. ; )

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Kjeil on July 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM

That is awesome. Inland or coastal? I lived in San Diego for thirty years…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM

They have been doing a lot of left wing crap lately on CoasttoCoast.

Kjeil on July 30, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Good evening, Scrumpy!

thatsafactjack on July 30, 2012 at 1:01

AM

Good evening!!

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:07 AM

I’m in the LA area, South Bay, Coastal. A short bike ride to the beach. :)

Kjeil on July 30, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Hi Bmore…

What with reading and hitting all the fun music links! I am plum wore out! Now what was this thread about? Lol…

Hope everyone is well this morning!

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:09 AM

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Kind of tough on Israel,…but..maybe that isn’t a problem for you? How do you propose wiping out that particular ideology? We’re talking lots of countries. You want to do them all?

a capella on July 30, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Kjeil on July 30, 2012 at 1:09 AM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! That is hilarious that he has to run ads in LA of all places. You just made my day…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 1:11 AM

I’m not sure what you mean. What do you mean by AD?

thatsafactjack on July 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Well I was thinking you reminded me of a friend I had from out on the left coast. She was an A D out there in Holly wood. It’s a term for set dresser in the movies. The person who designs the look of the studio scenes sets. Art Director. I was just being nosy in case you were her, now that I know you’re a her. I didn’t want it to get awkward shall I say. ; ) Put it this way, I’m glad you’re not her. Lol! I’m glad you’re you and a writer. Make sense? ; )

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:12 AM

They have been doing a lot of left wing crap lately on CoasttoCoast.

Kjeil on July 30, 2012 at 1:07 AM

I do know that from time to time all sides are given air time… it is only fair… I will tune out tho when I don’t like the guest…

As for the bumper music! None better!…

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Hope everyone is well this morning!

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I know its a lot of work to keep up sometimes and that’s without even doing the real work of reading the quotes! Lol! Glad all is well with you. Everything is fine here. ; )

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:15 AM

a capella on July 30, 2012 at 1:10 AM

I’ve always wanted to know that too. Enquiring minds and all.

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:19 AM

THIS: How can I add more?

I totally believe in a free Israel and I believe in a FREE America!

Vote Romney… Get rid of the O…

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:19 AM

We should have taken out Pakistan immediately after 9/11, priority one.

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM

What if they had fired off a nuke or two?

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:20 AM

I don’t turn the heat above 65 in the winter…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Your real name doesn’t start with a G does it OC?

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM

As for the bumper music! None better!…

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:14 AM

I could be wrong but I don’t recall Art doing politics so frequently.

Kjeil on July 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Just because this is the funniest thing.

Schadenfreude on July 30, 2012 at 1:23 AM

a capella on July 30, 2012 at 1:10 AM

How is it tough on Israel? If Iran destroys Israel then they destroy themselves. Are Pakistan’s nukes hard on us and on you in particular? Pakistan has nukes, they could nukes us or India but they don’t, why do you suppose that is?

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Nope…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazlewood – Summer Wine (1967)

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:24 AM

a capella on July 30, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Are you saying that Israel is special and they should have to tolerate the same conditions that Americans have faced all their lives?

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 1:26 AM

should = shouldn’t

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 1:26 AM

I recommend that the US and Israel should redouble their missile defense efforts and make sure they maintain a viable and credible nuclear deterrent for the forseable future. Israel is just going to have to get used to living under a MAD umbrella, same as us.

Or else they can attack Iran themselves, but if America is going to go to war, let it be Pakistan or nobody.

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 1:29 AM

This is the song I was looking for

Lee Hazlewood – Nancy Sinatra, Some Velvet Morning

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:30 AM

THIS: How can I add more?

I totally believe in a free Israel and I believe in a FREE America!

Vote Romney… Get rid of the O…

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:19 AM

That was very well said…

Wish Romney had added that today I stand in the Capital of Israel in Jerusalem, in which the PResident fails to recognize!

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Just because this is the funniest thing.

Schadenfreude on July 30, 2012 at 1:23 AM

That was a blast.

Axe on July 30, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:12 AM

For a minute I thought you might mean an Advertising Program Director… a TV slot often referred to as an Ad Director or ‘AD’.. . I did spend some time in production ( although I didn’t like it much as its simply the business end of show business). I was about to be insulted! LOL!

I’ve only had to deal directly with development, directors, producers, and occasionally, editors. Oh.. and actors and other writers of course.

Art Director, wardrobe, etc. kick in after the script leaves my hands.

thatsafactjack on July 30, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Just because this is the funniest thing.

Schadenfreude on July 30, 2012 at 1:23 AM

hahahahahahaha hahahahaha so funny.

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Oh, so it’s an alliance, huh? So let’s invade Pakistan—Israel will help, right?

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 1:33 AM

My neighbor was b!tching again this weekend about the 0bama ad coming on during her soap. She said she was about to sit out the election. Did I mention she is black?

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I could be wrong but I don’t recall Art doing politics so frequently.

Kjeil on July 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM

He did but not as much…

This is the song I was looking for

Lee Hazlewood – Nancy Sinatra, Some Velvet Morning

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:30 AM

That’s a great song!! Thanks for the linky :-)

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:34 AM

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Because MAD won’t work with the Iranian mullahs. They can pass those nukes on to any number of terrorist groups who will be glad to do the honors. Plus, the USA isn’t going to wipe out all Muslims as a response to Israel’s destruction.. That’s an empty threat. The world has changed since the Cold War.

a capella on July 30, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Nope…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Good. You are a friend but not my best friend then. LOL! But you two are very similar in your HVAC requirements. Winters for me are crappy, lots of cold, lots of wood to be burned. Lots of work. I like heat. ; )

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Just played on CtoC:

Deep Purple:

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:36 AM

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:30 AM

That’s a great song!! Thanks for the linky :-)

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Its awesome. That song brings back memories of all those nights I listened to Art bell.

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Art Director, wardrobe, etc. kick in after the script leaves my hands.

thatsafactjack on July 30, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Good so we aren’t past. We are new friends. I like that. ; )

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:37 AM

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I love that last line. You delivered it perfectly.

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Me, too!

thatsafactjack on July 30, 2012 at 1:39 AM

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 1:34 AM

She just gave you a major opening.

You have a massive array of facts to tell her why it’s worth her time to vote for Romney.

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 1:39 AM

a capella on July 30, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Pakistan is a state sponsor of terror and they haven’t sneaked any nukes to terrorists.

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Scrumpy,

More Art bell bumper music:

Abba – Dancing Queen

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Where is Dire and Grace?

Hey B9 I need a shot. (:

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:43 AM

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Still gets played, tho not often enough…

Are you listening to C to C now? What a topic lol…

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Just because this is the funniest thing.

Schadenfreude on July 30, 2012 at 1:23 AM

I’m laughing so hard I’m tearing up. Hilarious! Good pups, yes?

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:45 AM

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Her adult daughter was visiting and wearing an 0bama T-Shirt. I plan on talking to her later this week over a bottle of her favorite wine…

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 1:46 AM

a capella on July 30, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I didn’t mean to wipe out all Muslims but to wipe out Iran and their proxies that share their ideology.

As for MAD, we sure as hell better mean it when we say we will destroy our enemies completely if they destroy us, because if our enemies ever think we’re bluffing as you do, we’re dead.

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Don’t care for Abba, sorry! I know it gets played a bunch…

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Not listening now but I will tune in right now. Thanks.

But first I have to get my official C. Crane radio.

hehe. just kidding. I will use my phone.

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:47 AM

OmahaConservative on July 30, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Good let me know how it does.

LevinFan on July 30, 2012 at 1:49 AM

In order for MAD to work as a shield our enemies have to believe that when we say we will kill every last one of them if necessary to defend ourselves, we really, really mean it, and we’ll make no apologies afterward if we survive. Well, not to the intended target at any rate, but certainly to their neighbors and to the rest of the world for the pollution.

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Me, too!

thatsafactjack on July 30, 2012 at 1:39 AM

I had been a little worried the last few days. It is a small world you know. ; )

Bmore on July 30, 2012 at 1:49 AM

HEARTBREAKER

thatsafactjack on July 30, 2012 at 1:53 AM

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Phone? Phone! Got it playing on my laptop, since Bmore has so many issues with the ipad thingy ;-), I am gonna stick with what I know!

Smart phones don’t seem to be too smart! Nor ipad thingys…

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Good evening folks. That Palin thread is insanity.

AllahsNippleHair on July 30, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Scrumpy on July 30, 2012 at 1:54 AM

They are talking about Demons. Scarey.

I just heard the AC/DC song.

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:58 AM

AllahsNippleHair on July 30, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Hi. Yep that thread will hit 1300 soon.

SparkPlug on July 30, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Please don’t feed it….

It was almost asleep.

Tenwheeler on July 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM

How’s that working out for ya’?

FloatingRock on July 30, 2012 at 2:00 AM