Quotes of the day

posted at 9:31 pm on July 29, 2012 by Allahpundit

A top Mitt Romney foreign policy aide on Sunday said the GOP presidential candidate would back an Israeli military strike on Iran to prevent Tehran from developing nuclear weapons.

“If Israel has to take action on its own, in order to stop Iran from developing that capability, the governor would respect that decision,” said Romney adviser on Middle East affairs Dan Senor in a briefing with reporters, according to media reports.

***

Mitt Romney on Sunday declared Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel and said he would seek to move the U.S. embassy there from Tel Aviv as president if the Israeli government ascents.

“A nation has the capacity to choose its own capital city, and Jerusalem is Israel’s capital,” the presumptive Republican presidential nominee said in an interview on CNN, conducted in Jerusalem. “I think it’s long been the policy to ultimately have our embassy in the nation’s capital of Jerusalem.”…

“I would follow the same policy we have had in the past, our embassy would be in the capital, and the timing of that is something I would want to work out with the government,” Romney said.

***

While traveling in Israel on a foreign policy “listening tour,” Mitt Romney said he’s not a foreign policy wimp, which is how he’s depicted on the latest cover of Newsweek.

“If I worried about what the media said I wouldn’t get much sleep, and I sleep pretty well,” Romney told CBS News’ Jan Crawford during an interview Sunday in Jerusalem…

Crawford asked Romney about his campaign which has focused on the former Mass. governor and Bain Capital founder’s business experience. “Would you say that foreign policy is the area where you’re weakest?” she asked. Romney invoked another former governor-turned-president, Ronald Reagan, as a model.

“I would say that foreign policy is a place where intelligence, resolve, clarity and confidence in cause is of extraordinary importance,” he said. “Ronald Reagan was one of our great foreign policy presidents. He did not come from the Senate, he did not come from the foreign policy world; he was a governor. But his resolve, his clarity of purpose, his intelligence, his capacity to deal with complex issues and solve tough problems served him extremely well.

***

An Israeli newspaper reported Sunday that the Obama administration’s top security official has briefed Israel on U.S. plans for a possible attack on Iran, seeking to reassure it that Washington is prepared to act militarily should diplomacy and sanctions fail to pressure Tehran to abandon its nuclear enrichment program.

A senior Israeli official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss confidential talks, said the article in the Haaretz daily was incorrect.

Haaretz said National Security Adviser Tom Donilon laid out the plans before Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a dinner at a visit to Israel earlier this month. It cited an unidentified senior American official as the source of its report, which came out as presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was telling Israel he would back an Israeli military strike against Iran.

***

But Romney would face several critical challenges in a conflict with Iran that Obama would not:

– Romney would be a new president in 2013, which could plausibly be the year for a preventive attack. He will be inexperienced, and his national security team will be new and potentially inexperienced as well. The learning curve on Iran is steep, and the Iranian regime knows it. The Obama team is deeply knowledgeable, appropriately cynical about Iranian intentions, and has had the time and confidence to make course corrections.

– Romney, by all accounts, is uninterested in inheriting the mantle of President George W. Bush, who invaded two Muslim countries and lost popularity and credibility as a result. Romney, despite his rhetoric, is more of a pragmatist than Bush, and far more cautious. An attack on Iran is an incautious act, one that even Bush rejected.

– The unilateral use of force in the Middle East for a liberal Democrat like Obama is a credential; for a conservative Republican like Romney, it could be an albatross. I argued in a previous column that Romney is more likely than Obama to oversee a revitalized Middle East peace process. That’s because conservatives are better positioned to make peace; liberals are generally better positioned to launch preventive strikes at the nuclear programs of rogue nations. We know that U.S. voters, and world leaders, allow Obama extraordinary leeway when it comes to deadly drone strikes, precisely because of his politics, character and background. (We are talking about a man, after all, who won the Nobel Peace Prize while ordering the automated killing of suspected Muslim terrorists around the world.) Romney will get no comparative slack.

– Obama has done a superior job of building an international sanctions coalition against Iran. He has even received some cooperation from China and Russia.

***

I believe that the enduring alliance between the State of Israel and the United States of America is more than a strategic alliance: it is a force for good in the world. America’s support of Israel should make every American proud. We should not allow the inevitable complexities of modern geopolitics to obscure fundamental touchstones. No country or organization or individual should ever doubt this basic truth: A free and strong America will always stand with a free and strong Israel.

And standing by Israel does not mean with military and intelligence cooperation alone.

We cannot stand silent as those who seek to undermine Israel, voice their criticisms. And we certainly should not join in that criticism. Diplomatic distance in public between our nations emboldens Israel’s adversaries.

By history and by conviction, our two countries are bound together. No individual, no nation, no world organization, will pry us apart.

***

[I]f the Republican left little doubt about his ardor for Netanyahu, the prime minister was glad to return the favor.

Despite recently telling Vanity Fair that he didn’t know Romney well, Netanyahu seemed to be auditioning for a future diplomatic buddy pic.

“We’ve known each other for many decades, since you were a young man, but for some reason, you still look young,” he said, prompting a laugh from Romney. “You’ve been a personal friend of mine and a strong friend of the state of Israel, and that’s why it’s a pleasure to welcome you here.”…

The moment was reminscent, if less gushing, of former French President Nicolas Sarkozy all but endorsing Obama four years ago when the then-senator came to Paris during a similar summer foreign tour.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 6

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I thought about you when I picked it.

jaime on July 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 10:24 PM

yepper

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM

@ppppolls 57 secs
Final Texas runoff poll: Cruz 52, Dewhurst 42…full poll up in 30-45 minutes…runoffs can confound polls, but very clear trend…

commodore on July 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM

jaime on July 29, 2012 at 10:26 PM

..I know, Jaime. Ye’re doin’ the Lord’s work. I was just trying to amp my pathetic blog hit count. Also, I love that pic of a wasted McCartney.

The War Planner on July 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 10:25 PM

i did, need some more practice, but getting very comfortable with our gun…

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM

jaime on July 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM

aw shucks..

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM

OT: Today for the first time, my lawn is completely brown, not a spot of green anywhere. This drought is hell…

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM

4way windowpane or sunshine?

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Heh, too long ago.

Curtiss on July 29, 2012 at 10:30 PM

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Just paint it.

tom daschle concerned on July 29, 2012 at 10:31 PM

But let’s be real……EVERY nominee says Jerusalem is the Israeli capital…..

…… And THEN, the State Department got involved.

PappyD61 on July 29, 2012 at 10:31 PM

The World Is Not Enough

jaime on July 29, 2012 at 10:31 PM

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM

ugharoo

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Sorry for the run on sentences… I used to proofread in the old days but eventually decided to save the time.

I support Israel far more than I do America’s liberal Jewish population. I have nothing against Jews, and I was a Mark Levin fan for many years, but when I noticed a lot of Jews maliciously attacking Ron Paul, my concern for the opinions of American Jews has fallen. I support Israels right to self defense and her sovereignty, and I hope that Israel takes over the entire mid-east and would like to assist her to eliminate terrorism, but when the American Jewish population overwhelmingly supports Marxists like Obama and would rather support Romneycare, while smearing a great man like Ron Paul because he opposes foreign aid to any nation, on principle, including Israel, that pisses me off! Because of that, Jewish conservatives that I used to respect, like Levin, have lost a lot of credibility.

Not that I hold that against all Jews, just the overwhelming majority of the American ones, according to polls. It seems that they are opponents of freedom and liberty and the Constitution and Bill of Rights. If that’s what they intend to be about, then that makes them my opponents.

But otherwise I’m sort of a Zionist as far as Israel is concerned. If that’s politically incorrect, then FU.

As for Romney’s war with Iran, screw him!

I wish there was somebody who had a clue about how to Islamism and wasn’t just using the “war on terror” as a political ploy.

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 10:32 PM

that is what brian williams was bashing him about…

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Well Brian Williams is just jealous, he will never be President and he will never have any Bunker Busters!

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Seems to me the Presstitutes seem to be insinuating that this first term pResident and Won term senator is more qualified to be pResident simply because he has been Won.

Following that logic if we are to have the best Won term wonder, bring back Jiminey Carter for Gawds sakes, this Nobel Piece Prize acceptor is a joke and a jackass.

Or screw the meme and elect Romney, a friend of our allies, and knows well who our enemies are.

ConcealedKerry on July 29, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Jeffrey Goldberg in the Bloomberg piece has certainly twisted himself into incredible contortions to suck up to Obama and convince himself that Obama is a leader extraordinaire in contrast to Romney.

Somehow I’m more inclined to believe that Romney has years of experience in putting together a team that would act on America’s behalf and hit the ground running as a positive force.

onlineanalyst on July 29, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I was just trying to amp my pathetic blog hit count.

The War Planner on July 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I’ve gone over there by clicking through your name a couple of times. I like it. Keep it up.

jaime on July 29, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Heh, too long ago.

Curtiss on July 29, 2012 at 10:30 PM

; )

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:34 PM

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Good deal!..What caliber of gun/pistol?..If you don’t mind me asking..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I was making a correction to an earlier comment at 10:32 and guess I added a few things. Sorry for the confusion. : )

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 10:35 PM

John Bolton or Hillary the Hun! Enough said?

ConcealedKerry on July 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM

But I’m not so keen on the American Jewish population, they seem to be enemies of freedom and liberty.

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Not a fan of the Joooos? What a shock.

RINO in Name Only on July 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM

@ppppolls 2 mins
Cruz is up 55-40 with those who already voted so Dewhurst really needs a huge election day turnout to have any chance

commodore on July 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM

i did, need some more practice, but getting very comfortable with our gun…

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Practice is always good. The more the better. How do you like cleaning it afterwards?

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:37 PM

BW is an anti-American POS…

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 10:24 PM

And a boring white guy.

Curtiss on July 29, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 10:34 PM

9mm lc9 ruger

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:38 PM

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Wow. It looks dead now but when the rain comes it will turn green pretty quick. You don’t have to plant new grass.

SparkPlug on July 29, 2012 at 10:38 PM

So the gist of what I’m saying for those that didn’t read all of that, is that Romney wants to go to war with Iran in order to win the Jewish vote so he can be President. If he wants to stop Islamic nukes in the hands of terrorist sponsoring states, then he should should be talking about Pakistan. But no, he’s only trying to win the Jewish vote so he only wants to go to war with Iran. If he really wanted to stop Islamic nukes, Pakistan would be priority one, but that’s not what Romney is about, he is only about himself and his own lust for power.

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:37 PM

mr cmsinaz does that…i need to learn though

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:39 PM

tom daschle concerned on July 29, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I have seen that, but I am too cheap to do something like that…

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 10:40 PM

So in order for Romney to satiate his own lust for power he is willing to sacrifice the lives of Americas young men and women, not to mention their treasure, (since Romney will be billing them for the cost of his political war).

Romney is a monster! He’s bartering lives for power!

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 10:41 PM

SparkPlug on July 29, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Rain? What is rain? /
;)

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Another Way To Die

jaime on July 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM

mr cmsinaz does that…i need to learn though

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Mr. cmsinaz is a good man. I clean my better halfs .357 for her also.

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM

excellent :)

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Most Republicans couldn’t care less about Pakistan’s nukes even though Pakistan actually played a role in 9/11 and Iran didn’t. That’s because, aside from their role in 9/11, Pakistan mainly attacks India, who Republicans don’t care about, while Iran mainly attacks Israel. Actually, most Republicans just don’t know any better because the corporate media outlets have misinformed them, but the people at the top of the Republican Party know what I’m saying is true.

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 10:47 PM

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I’ll bite. Are you doing some Bishing? Are you missing a sarc tag?

SparkPlug on July 29, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Hi Scrumpy.

SparkPlug on July 29, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Thunderball

The video is good but the audio scratches from 2:05 to 2:10

jaime on July 29, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Are you missing a sarc tag?

SparkPlug on July 29, 2012 at 10:47 PM

N o p e.

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Pakistani’s aren’t a voting block that the Republican Party desires, but they do want the Jewish vote, and since the Jewish vote is extremely “liberal”, (not in the classic sense), that means the Republican Party is liberal.

Frankly I would rather the Republican Party forget about the Jewish vote and go for the Indian vote instead.

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Another Way To Die

jaime on July 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM

For your eyes only.

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 10:51 PM

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 10:47 PM

The problem is our country’s intelligence community , which has a total bias in favor of Pakistan, it doesn’t really matter which party’s guy is in the WH, these intelligence people propagate their biases non-stop in every government .

burrata on July 29, 2012 at 10:52 PM

9mm lc9 ruger

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Nice..Very nice!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Has anyone heard from Key West Rider?

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Romney on “wimp” headline: I don’t care what media says

By Leigh Ann Caldwell

“And if I were elected president, I hope I could rely upon those same qualities.”

Good answers it seems to me. Nice job Romney.

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

. I clean my better halfs .357 for her also.

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM

357??..O_O..That is impressive..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Hey, Floating Rock, all that Romney has to do is cultivate an alliance with India to counteract Pock-ee-ston and unleash our own energy sources to undermine Saudi Arabia’s grip on our country. The balance of power would shift immediately. Obama has done neither of these things.

onlineanalyst on July 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Has anyone heard from Key West Reader?

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Not today. : (

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM

I for one am glad Romney met with Bibi..Great move on his part!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM

The Man With The Golden Gun

jaime on July 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM

burrata on July 29, 2012 at 10:52 PM

You’re probably right, but it’s also about the votes…. and the money.

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Has anyone heard from Key West Rider Reader?

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM

No, and I am concerned about her…

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM

2nd that

cmsinaz on July 29, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Not today. : (

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM

well…He may be busy…

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 10:57 PM

357??..O_O..That is impressive..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Most people think that’s to much weapon for a little lady. Then they see her shoot. Much better with accuracy than I. And trust me I don’t like to admit that often.; )

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 10:57 PM

She. KWR is a she…

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Man! Talk about somebody needing a clue…

Vince on July 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM

All this time I thought JellyToast was a girl. But I was wrong.

I like his posts.

SparkPlug on July 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM

No, and I am concerned about her…

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Thanks for that correction..

It was a typo…

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Jeffrey Goldberg. What is this dude smokin’?

davidk on July 29, 2012 at 10:00 PM

…do we even know what Mooch is growing in her White House garden anymore?

KOOLAID2 on July 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Heh. With only 100 days left, Romney’s going to be busy waging a war and running for President at the same time. He’s way more talented than anyone knew.

Curtiss on July 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM

well…She may be busy…

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I hope she is busy tending to her needs. I also hope she has some wind in her sails by witnessing how much folks here love her. : )

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM

I think my cat is trying to kill me.

Just something in his eye lately. And he always seems to be watching as these “accidents” keep happening. Coincidence? I think not.

I’m on to you dude.

I’m on to you.

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM

…do we even know what Mooch is growing in her White House garden anymore?

KOOLAID2 on July 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Mooch spelled backwards?

Flora Duh on July 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM

. I clean my better halfs .357 for her also.

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I saw you were lookin’ for a nice gun picture. I have one for you, but for some reason Webshots won’t upload lately.

cozmo on July 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM

onlineanalyst on July 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I like your attitude. If it’s so easy for us to deal with Pakistan then it should be equally as easy for us to deal with Iran, should it not? So all of this belligerent war talk doesn’t make any sense now, does it?

If we’re going to go to war against Islamic nukes then Pakistan is priority one. Treating Iran differently is all about the Jewish vote and the money. War with Iran and all of the dead Americans would be the cost of Obama’s and Romney’s lust for power.

That’s just another reason I’ll be voting for Gary Johnson.

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM

It was a typo…

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM

I hope I’m not rubbing off on you!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Thanks for the silent correction..

I really screwed that post up…

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM

S&W, Ruger?

I had a Ruger GP100 in SS with Hogue grips. What a joy to shoot!

tom daschle concerned on July 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I for one am glad Romney met with Bibi..Great move on his part!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM

*uptwinkles*

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Just a thought, OC. Put up some grave markers all around your lawn, bearing the names of, say, Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, and other dead libs. Then, invite all your friends and neighbors over for a pee-in.

Seriously, I sure hope you guys get some rain up there, brown ground is depressing. Should’ve seen my ranch last year, same kind of thing, and we lost a lot of cattle because of it, too, and had to put out brush fires left and right. Best of luck and weather.

TXUS on July 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Impressive!..I tip my fedora!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Empty seats galore. Eat that, you snotty lefty limeys. Maybe Cameron needs to raid funding from NHS to pay for the Olympics fiasco.

bayview on July 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM

The fact that you care enough to ask is what is important. I trust everyone is keeping her in your prayers…

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM

For your eyes only.

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 10:51 PM

That’s definitely a good one. I’m tring to find videos where the opening credits of the movie plays along with the song.

The videos contain a lot of good artwork.

jaime on July 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I hope I’m not rubbing off on you!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM

LOL

Unless you are fatigue…..
It’s Sunday and I don’t want to go to bed..:)

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM

TXUS on July 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM

How is your area faring this summer?..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 11:04 PM

The videos contain a lot of good artwork.

jaime on July 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I tried lookin’ too..
Could find anything …

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 11:04 PM

TXUS on July 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Thanks…

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Flash Mob robbery at Mildblend Chicago

If you recognize anybody in this video, please call Chicago police at 312-744-8290

Police report no. HV-404817

Flora Duh on July 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Bmore, ya’ know that trick you use? It works both ways.

cozmo on July 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM

It was a typo…

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM

I hope I’m not rubbing off on you!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM

ROTFLMAO.

I always see the word “fixed” after many of your posts. BMore does typos but he has an iPad. (:

Hehe.

SparkPlug on July 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM

cozmo on July 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM

It was more for Allah, he was wearing that one photo of the pistols out. He swapped it out last night. Wonder why webshots won’t upload?

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM

onlineanalyst on July 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Please don’t feed it….

It was almost asleep.

Tenwheeler on July 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Perhaps he just finds you amusing… its in their nature.

Good evening, Axe.

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM

I think my cat is trying to kill me.

I’m on to you dude.

I’m on to you.

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM

I’m sure you must have done something to tick your cat off. What is the state of his litterbox cleanliness? When is the last time you bothered to check under the fridge for his lost cat toys?

Night Owl on July 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Wonder why webshots won’t upload?

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Could be something on my end. Facebook worked though.

cozmo on July 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM

You’re my friend, it’s what friends do. ; )

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM

You’re probably right, but it’s also about the votes…. and the money.

FloatingRock on July 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Not only that, Indians and Pakistani governments are some of the most corrupt in the world and their elites will do anything for a green card or student visa or scholarship from an American University , for themselves or their kids .

burrata on July 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Flash Mob robbery at Mildblend Chicago

Police report no. HV-404817

Flora Duh on July 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Look for them over at Barry’s re-election headquarters.

bayview on July 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Die Another Day

jaime on July 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Hi Jackie. You are right. Cats do that. Axe don’t worry, your cat won’t try to kill you.

I can’t say the same about the Pistol Shrimp or the Honey Badger.

SparkPlug on July 29, 2012 at 11:11 PM

ROTFLMAO.

Hehe.

SparkPlug on July 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM

My excuse is sitting sideways to the keyboard, with my feet on the desk…
Then not checking for errors…

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Bmore, ya’ know that trick you use? It works both ways.

cozmo on July 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Well, you have to admit, it’s a nice trick. Lol!

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Has anyone heard from Key West Reader?

Electrongod on July 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM

No, and I am concerned about her…

OmahaConservative on July 29, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Wasn’t she commenting this morning ?

listens2glenn on July 29, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Flash Mob robbery at Mildblend Chicago

Police report no. HV-404817

Flora Duh on July 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM

They are Obama’s sons :O

burrata on July 29, 2012 at 11:15 PM

jaime on July 29, 2012 at 10:33 PM

..well, at my age, it’s kinda difficult. Oh, wait! You mean the blogging! I thought you were..

..never mind.