Quotes of the day

posted at 8:31 pm on July 28, 2012 by Allahpundit

Mayor Vince Gray today joined the chorus of people who don’t consider themselves fans of Chick-fil-A, the southern fried chicken purveyor that has made national news by contributing money to organizations that oppose same-sex marriage.

After being initially queried on the topic today by Post reporter Tim Craig this afternoon, Gray said that he did not know enough about the restaurant to make a judgement call. But according to mayoral spokesman Pedro Ribeiro, after Gray was briefed by aides on the restaurant and the controversy surrounding it, he asked, “Why would I want one of those in the District?” In a later tweet, Gray added: “Given my longstanding strong support for LGBT rights & marriage equality, I would not support #hatechicken.”

***

[Philadelphia] City Councilman Jim Kenney sent a letter to Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy telling him to “take a hike and take your intolerance with you.”…

He is introducing a resolution to “condemn this anti-American attitude of trying to deny civil liberties that every American enjoys.”…

Kenney said individuals who do not support gay marriage should understand there are consequences to their belief.

***

In a letter to customers that was posted on Twitter and Facebook Thursday, [Hollywood Chick-fil-A] owner Jeremiah Cillpam promised that customers will continue to receive excellent food and service regardless of “belief, race, creed, sexual orientation or gender.”

Emphasizing the “independently owned and operated” structure of Chick-Fil-A franchises, Cillpam went on to say that he personally spoke to Chick-Fil-A CEO Dan Cathy, who clarified that his controversial comments against gay marriage do not represent every company employee.

More from the letter:

“I know that some of our guests are upset by comments made by Dan Cathy, president of Chick-fil-A Inc. He has made it clear to me those were his personal views, and that his intent was not to speak on behalf of every Chick-fil-A owner. We hope those who are upset will look at their relationship with our restaurant, The Hollywood Chick-fil-A, and allow us to continue to serve them.”

***

Bloomberg said on his weekly radio show on WOR that it is inappropriate for a government entity “to look at somebody’s political views and decide whether or not they can live in the city, or operate a business in the city, or work for somebody in the city.”…

Bloomberg said Menino, Emanuel and Lee are “really are good mayors” but “trampling on the freedom to marry whoever you want is exactly the same as trampling on your freedom to open a store.”

Richard Socarides, a New York lawyer and former Clinton White House adviser on gay rights who is urging a boycott of Chick-fil-A, said Bloomberg is right.

***

I won’t ever give my business to a Chick-fil-A, and I know that many LGBTs and our allies will also stay away. But Chick-fil-A has every right to be in business, in the city of Chicago and elsewhere. I would never want their bigotry to keep them from getting a business license…

Chick-fil-A has the right to follow a Bible that authorizes the killing of children who talk back to their parents. They just can’t actually do that. They have a right to oppose same-sex marriage — and I am really glad that they are boasting about it, because many company leaders feel the same way but hide their positions. That means our gay dollars go to haters and we don’t even know it.

We absolutely can’t have a religious or moral litmus test for getting a business license. Because in the past (or a potential future), that would mean some LGBT businesses might not qualify.

***

As an exercise in sheer political muscle, it’s impressive. But, if you’re a feminist or a gay or any of the other house pets in the Democrat menagerie, you might want to look at Rahm Emanuel’s pirouette, and Menino’s coziness with Islamic homophobia. These guys are about power, and right now your cause happens to coincide with their political advantage. But political winds shift. Once upon a time, Massachusetts burned witches. Now it grills chicken-sandwich homophobes. One day it’ll be something else. Already in Europe, in previously gay-friendly cities like Amsterdam, demographically surging Muslim populations have muted leftie politicians’ commitment to gay rights, feminism, and much else. It’s easy to cheer on the thugs when they’re thuggish in your name. What happens when Emanuel’s political needs change?

Americans talk more about liberty than citizens of other Western nations, but, underneath the rhetorical swagger, liberty bleeds. When Mayor Menino and Alderman Moreno openly threaten to deny business licenses because of ideological apostasy, they’re declaring their unfitness for public office. It’s not about marriage, it’s not about gays, it’s about a basic understanding that a free society requires a decent respect for a wide range of opinion without penalty by the state. In Menino’s Boston, the Freedom Trail is heavy on the Trail, way too light on the Freedom.

***

Can it really be that in America today a businessman can be labeled a bigot, boycotted and cut off by suppliers because of the crime of being a Christian?…

Hopefully many will respond to Mike Huckabee’s appeal to patronize Chick-fil-A on Aug. 1 as a display of support for traditional Christian values and as a reminder that our Constitution protects religious freedom.

Have we really gotten to the point where being a Christian is considered un-American?

***

At the Chick-fil-A outlet at the Woodbridge Center mall, most customers seemed more interested in their chicken nuggets rather than the company’s position on marriage.

“What they do is make food,” said Cheryl Alexander, a 51-year-old mother of seven from Essex County who doesn’t agree with the company’s politics. “Whatever happens out there … they donate money? Who cares? I don’t care.”…

“I don’t like what he said about gay people (but) it’s not going to stop me from coming here,” said [Michele] Helfenbaum, 36, who lives in Staten Island. “I’m definitely not going to boycott it. I’m here for the food.”

***

***

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

***

***

Via Mediaite.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6 7

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Hat’s off to you, Nova! You nailed the elusive chicken song! I hadn’t heard Ozark Mountain Daredevils in a long time! Excellent!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 12:43 AM

KWR, print this out. It’s a storch reminder :)

Schadenfreude on July 29, 2012 at 12:41 AM

That’s awesome.

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Dear Leader calls off bin laden kill 3 times at the urging of Valerie Jarrett…

d1carter on July 29, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Just Stop. This is an awsome warrior of whom you speak-Michelle O

kenny on July 29, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Absolutely! A yardbird by definition would, of course, include a chicken! Excellent!:)

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 12:44 AM

“If he really, truly believes what he believes, that is his right to do so,” he told Fox News. “But there is often a price to pay for that.” ~ [Philadelphia] City Councilman Jim Kenney.

I didn’t realize that what one believes had a “price” on it, other then the debt of gratitude one has to those who have secured such freedoms. I thought freedom of speech was actually a liberty granted not by government, but “endowed by [our] creator.” That the constitution and its amendments were “negative,” ie, ‘what the government couldn’t do for you or to you.’
Therefore, one would think that the “price” Cathy should pay would be consumer driven as opposed to the threat of government force and coercion. If there were an adequate number of people offended by Cathy’s statement who choose to avoid his franchise due to his opinion, the economic consequences would necessarily modify his behavior, thought and speech, or ultimately, result in the failure of his business. To suggest that government has a role in ‘pricing’ speech is an obvious disbelief in the market place, but more importantly, in freedom itself.

GodogGo on July 29, 2012 at 12:45 AM

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Made me laugh! You’re good at this game!:)

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Back At The Chicken Shack – Jimmy Smith

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Gay activists have become increasingly militant, belligerent, they can’t be satisfied and its ridiculous to try.

No one is allowed to have a belief other than their own and anyone who does is less than human and deserves less than human treatment.

Speakup on July 29, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Very good one!..This one is for the Queen and her escort last night!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 12:47 AM

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 12:35 AM

This … messed with my brain. Someone go wake up SparkPlug. No, nevermind, I’ll bookmark it.

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 12:49 AM

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 12:41 AM

+ 100..Very good!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 12:49 AM

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Okay… now I’m just stunned! Where are you coming up with these? LOL!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Okay… try CHICKEN BLUES

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 12:52 AM

That’s awesome.

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I just noticed that predator, I believe, linked to it already. That one doesn’t have the word on it. Not meant to double up but better twice than not at all.

Schadenfreude on July 29, 2012 at 12:53 AM

word = words

Schadenfreude on July 29, 2012 at 12:53 AM

I’m a script consultant and a novelist, primarily.

As to the novels… lately I’ve been working on a film noir style murder mystery set in Old Hollywood… and a period piece set in late Victorian era Midwest.

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 12:40 AM

So …

As a consultant, you iron the period realism? — Just inferring by factoring each thing …

?

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 12:53 AM

And… just in case… your chicken is tired Tired Chicken Blues

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Chicken Shack Boogie – Amos Milburn

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 12:54 AM

BTW, I’ve lived in the Philly suburbs for 8 years and I’ve never heard of Jim Kenney. Philadelphia has a lot of nincompoops and petty crooks on its city council.

rockmom on July 29, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Very good one!..This one is for the Queen and her escort last night!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 12:47 AM

:) Perfect. And haven’t heard that one since … Hm. I remember a big boat and some heavy rain …

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Nova: Somehow I knew you’d show up and solve the chicken problem!

+1000

jrsrigmvr on July 29, 2012 at 12:57 AM

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Way cool.

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Dear Leader calls off bin laden kill 3 times at the urging of Valerie Jarrett…

d1carter on July 29, 2012 at 12:40 AM

They were just trying to get the timing right. Three balls and Barry finally swings his limp wrist.

arnold ziffel on July 29, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I’m a script consultant and a novelist, primarily.

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Oh, a fellow traveler in the book business. I do cover art, some editing and just started translating an American novel into Czech.

Life is good………..I think.

JPeterman on July 29, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 12:53 AM

No… as a consultant screenwriters contract me to read their script and tell them what works and what doesn’t…for a fee… and if they need more help… I can suggest specific changes…for a fee… and if necessary… I can actually do focused rewrites… for a fee… or a complete rewrite… for a fee. They hire me for my expertise.

I have worked, and continue to work, in most genres. I’m now transitioning to a novelist, but, at the moment, I’m still working full time as a consultant, too.

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Interesting. I am presently writing the memoirs of a nostalgic mule

kenny on July 29, 2012 at 1:03 AM

JPeterman on July 29, 2012 at 1:00 AM

That translation must be interesting work. My novels began with my own original script and I’m adapting them. Believe me… I can sympathize with the … “I think”.

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:05 AM

kenny on July 29, 2012 at 1:03 AM

“A jackass named Kenny”? Sounds like a best-seller.

Rusty Allen on July 29, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 12:53 AM

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:01 AM

:( You’d be bored by my stuff, then. I write in the genre unpublishable.

I don’t know how mystery writer’s can do it. You need a gene or something. I don’t even know how to walk up to it. Mentally, I mean.

Just talking. brb, going for a pace and brood. I have a thought. I hate those.

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 1:06 AM

*writers. LOL — the bar’s been moved.

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Hmm do you think it would sell?

kenny on July 29, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Rusty Allen on July 29, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Not nice

Schadenfreude on July 29, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Look what I FOUND!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Mr. Chicken – The Soul Seven

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Interesting. I am presently writing the memoirs of a nostalgic mule

kenny on July 29, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Well perhaps you would be interested in reading my New York Times bestseller “The Life and Times of Nervous Goats in the Italian Alps”

JPeterman on July 29, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Hmm do you think it would sell?

kenny on July 29, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Intended for Mr Oxidized Iron.

kenny on July 29, 2012 at 1:11 AM

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:10 AM

That was definitely different! Sort of a jazz Mr. Chicken!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:13 AM

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Very good one!..:)

PS..I am going to try and see if this one will make it as a chicken song..:)

PS..This song is so cool!!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Hold up, just popping back in because I realized some of y’all are looking for a chicken song.
There can only be one.

Now, Good night all (for real this time).

Dark Star on July 29, 2012 at 1:15 AM

JPeterman on July 29, 2012 at 1:10 AM

How about “Furtive Habits of Camels in the Kingdom of Saudi” Should be right up there with BOR and Ann Coulter on the NY Times.

kenny on July 29, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Watching women’s weightlifting. Pretty impressive.

a capella on July 29, 2012 at 1:18 AM

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:05 AM

I so envy writers. This is my first translation job and it came out of nowhere. I’ve submitted 6 chapters and so far so good from the higher ups…………..I think :)

JPeterman on July 29, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:15 AM

MADE ME LAUGH! yes… definitely a qualifier! LOL!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Onslow is dead, at 68. He was a character like no other.

Schadenfreude on July 29, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Dark Star on July 29, 2012 at 1:15 AM

HA! Southern Fried!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:22 AM

The Chicken Song – Spitting Image

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Schadenfreude on July 29, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Yes.. that grieves me, too. I loved Geoffrey Hughes. He was incredible. “Oh, Onslow… you’re magic!” Daisy.

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:24 AM

enjoy

jrsrigmvr on July 29, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Onslow “I’m completely surrounded by no beer”.

Schadenfreude on July 29, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Onslow is dead, at 68.

Schadenfreude on July 29, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Ah, no. :(

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 1:26 AM

JPeterman on July 29, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Sounds like you’re doing very well.

As to envying writers… be very careful what you wish for, JPeterman.

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Just got back from Beck’s Restoring Love gathering at cowboys Stadium. It was a call to charity. I will be posting pics on my seldom-updated blog later.

Random Numbers (Brian Epps) on July 29, 2012 at 1:27 AM

kenny on July 29, 2012 at 1:16 AM

You’re probably correct. That belongs right up there with those trashy “Shades of Gray” crap books.

JPeterman on July 29, 2012 at 1:29 AM

PS..I am going to try and see if this one will make it as a chicken song..:)

PS..This song is so cool!!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:15 AM

:) Totally cheated!

(re-spinning, not for listening, just for additional cheetage)

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 1:29 AM

jrsrigmvr on July 29, 2012 at 1:24 AM

wing dings! Very good! That counts!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:29 AM

The Funky Chicken – Rufus Thomas

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Banty Roster Blues – Charley Patton

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I think that definitely counts.

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:31 AM

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:29 AM

HOW could we have forgotten that?! LOL!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Chicken Cordon Blues Steve Goodman.

a capella on July 29, 2012 at 1:33 AM

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Now… I hadn’t heard that before… I bookmarked it. Thanks!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Key West:

I am so deeply sorry to hear of your diagnosis. You have truly carried a heavy load recently. You were already on my prayer list, but I will increase my prayers for you. I will pray for a relief from the CHAOS that has ensnared you and yours. I pray that you are able to get the best care possible from wise and caring doctors. I pray for the right words for you to use when sharing this awful news with your child. I pray for a swift and permanent cancer-free diagnosis.

I have always admired your strength, your wit, your determination, your hard work for the conservative cause. You are strong; He is stronger. Rest in Him and let those that love you (including us here at HA) help…in any way they/we can.

*cyber hugs*
4Grace

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I’m gonna jet. At least motor-boat. I may walk. I’ve got something to do.

Later everyone!

*poof*

*pumpkin*

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there’s nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour’d rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like the brass cannon; let the brow o’erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O’erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill’d with the wild and wasteful ocean.

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 1:35 AM

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:34 AM

(doh! Hi Grace! Bye Grace!)

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 1:36 AM

*cyber hugs*
4Grace

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Yep.

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Little Red Rooster - Rolling Stones

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:38 AM

a capella on July 29, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Excellent.. made me laugh, too… why am I hungry? Hold the sprouts… love the sound effect at about 1:56!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Good night, Ace! Sleep well!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:40 AM

JPeterman on July 29, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Good deal!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Watching women’s weightlifting. Pretty impressive.

a capella on July 29, 2012 at 1:18 AM

The women or the weightlifting?

JPeterman on July 29, 2012 at 1:42 AM

(doh! Hi Grace! Bye Grace!)

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Lolz. Hello and good night, Axe.

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:42 AM

a capella on July 29, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Man, I forgot all about that one! Super!

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:43 AM

jrsrigmvr on July 29, 2012 at 1:43 AM

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Good evening, Grace! How are you this evening?

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Evening, Bmore. Good to see you.

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Hi Grace!

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Evening, Bmore. Good to see you.

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Good to see you and good to be seen. ; )

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Axe on July 29, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Good deal!..:)

PS..Later..Enjoyed it as always!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Good evening, Grace! How are you this evening?

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:43 AM

I’m well, thank you. Still in shock after reading about KWR.

And how are you?

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:45 AM

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Very nice tune!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Hi Grace!

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Hey, nova! Laying down the groovy tunes, as usual.

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:47 AM

jrsrigmvr on July 29, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Yep… that counts on a couple of levels! Kind of got pulled into that video, too!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Good to see you and good to be seen. ; )

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 1:45 AM

;)

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:48 AM

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Yes… we’re all hoping KWR makes a swift and complete recovery!

I’m well. I’m just grooving to the ‘chicken’ tunes!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:49 AM

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:43 AM

thatsafactjack, seems I may owe you an apology. Didn’t mean to blow you off last night on my brief visit to the thread. Sorry for that if it seemed as though I did. It certainly wasn’t intentional. Again my apology. Good to see you. I will try and get back to my normal capacity here shortly. I see novaculus already loaded what was going to be my contribution to tonights chicken thread. Good job as always novaculus. ; ) I owe you for that friend. : )

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 1:49 AM

O_o

Seven Percent Solution on July 29, 2012 at 1:49 AM

I have another qualifier..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:49 AM

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:34 AM

\

Very well said Gracie. When Key West up thread announced the sad news it just puts all of our problems in life in perspective. We all wish her the best and hope she feels comfort in knowing the concern her HA family has.

arnold ziffel on July 29, 2012 at 1:50 AM

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Good to see you!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Good to see you friend!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Chicken Gumbo - Preston Love – Shuggie Otis – Johnny Otis

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:52 AM

arnold ziffel on July 29, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Good to see you friend!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 1:49 AM

I wasn’t offended in the leas, Bmore. Things have been… so unusual… on the thread the last few nights. I just didn’t want to crowd you. Glad to see you, tonight! I was just wondering if there was an opera with a chicken in it!LOL!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:53 AM

arnold ziffel on July 29, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Thanks, arnold. And you’re right that something of that nature definitely puts things in perspective.

(Good to see you, little piggy.)

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:55 AM

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:52 AM

You know… its amazing now all these tunes are being played… how many good musicians have done ‘chicken music’!

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Which one were you going to link?

As is so often the case, I just dropped by to see who was hanging around and wound up staying. The chicken theme was a bit of a challenge. I think Jackie is divining my methods, though.

novaculus on July 29, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Good to see you friend!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:53 AM

You too Dire. Missed you and wondered what you guys were up to while I was on my secret mission.

arnold ziffel on July 29, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Good to see you!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Always good to see you, Dire. I see you’ve been playing that funky music…white boy. :)

4Grace on July 29, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Good to see you friend!..:)

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Good to see you Dire. From the looks of this thread, most of the good chicken has already been played. It’s gonna be tough cuing up a QOTD tune for you. Lol! ; )

Bmore on July 29, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Dire Straits on July 29, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Okay…technically, PRE chicken… but then we’re back to the ‘chicken or the egg’ question.. so.. on philosophical grounds… yes…it qualifies! :)

thatsafactjack on July 29, 2012 at 1:59 AM