Video: Palin rallies tea partiers for Ted Cruz on eve of Texas senate primary

posted at 10:01 pm on July 27, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via C4P. If Cruz wins on Tuesday, it’ll arguably be the biggest upset that tea partiers have ever pulled. Watch this and get your game face on.

The response from David Dewhurst HQ:

And from the candidate himself:

In the interview, Dewhurst also fired back specifically at DeMint, Paul and Lee, as well as former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum, who has previously endorsed Cruz.

“These are senators from South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Utah and Kentucky. With all due respect, they are from states that don’t have anywhere near the economy, state government and success that we have in Texas,” he said. “And he’s aligning himself with them over the work we’ve done here.”

Didn’t Dewhurst run several ads starring … Mike Huckabee? Hello?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Pork-Chop on July 28, 2012 at 8:41 AMi

I agree.

BTW,

Bluegill is a Moby. She acts like a fluffin nutter butt ugly Lib.

SparkPlug on July 28, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I think many people tolerate Palin Romneyand often sometimes agree with her him, but they don’t exactly look up to her him with great reverance.

bluegill on July 28, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I am holding my nose and voting for Mitt for one reason – he will be less of a disaster than Obama.

bw222 on July 28, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Bluegill is a Moby. She acts like a fluffin nutter butt ugly Lib.

SparkPlug on July 28, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Sarah’s beautiful; I’m not.
Sarah’s married to a hunk; I’m not.
Sarah’s happy; I’m not.
Sarah’s influential; I’m not.
Waaaaaa!

The list goes on.

bw222 on July 28, 2012 at 11:39 AM

The hate directed at @SarahPalinUSA for her tweet-pic of Chick-Fil-a is an example pf the toxicity directed at the business for the personal beliefs of its owner. I hope the haters of the left are content — the official spokesperson has died of a sudden heart-attack, after trying to deal with the ensuing stress.

Mutnodjmet on July 28, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Vote Romney. He is better than a ham sandwich.

Now a cheese steak is a different matter all together.

SparkPlug on July 28, 2012 at 11:41 AM

bw222 on July 28, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Lolz. (:

SparkPlug on July 28, 2012 at 11:42 AM

The entire Romney effort directed at the Base is basically “he’s the Last Man Standing, you f**kers have nowhere to go.”

It’s usually followed by “If Romney isn’t elected, if you don’t turn out for Mittens, how are we going to get more justices on the Supreme Court like Alito and Roberts?”

That last one hasn’t been working out to well lately.

The Establishment GOP is as corrupt as it is out of answers. One can tell by the vigor with which it attacks leading conservatives who want to lead the Party back to what Reagan and Goldwater stood for.

Of course, that might get in the way of the kickbacks, the graft, and the sewer money. We can’t have that, can we? After all, we’re Republicans!

Our graft and corruption is good graft and corruption!

victor82 on July 28, 2012 at 11:54 AM

bw222 on July 28, 2012 at 11:36 AM

What a great reason to vote for someone for President of the most powerful country in all the world. *sigh*

tencole on July 28, 2012 at 11:56 AM

bluegill couldn’t carry Palin’s jock.

SurferDoc on July 28, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Is this Cruz guy a homosexualist?

Rusty Allen on July 28, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Is this Cruz guy a homosexualist?

Rusty Allen on July 28, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I don;t know what you mean by that, but his wife was at yesterday’s rally.

bw222 on July 28, 2012 at 12:09 PM

tencole on July 28, 2012 at 11:56 AM

What percentage of your votes have been cast for someone who you were really excited about (who would make a major difference for the city, state or nation) as opposed to the lesser of two evils?

Of all the presidential candidates I have voted for, Reagan was the only one I was excited about.

bw222 on July 28, 2012 at 12:13 PM

listens2glenn on July 28, 2012 at 11:23 AM

By average Americans, I mean those of us who are hard-working, Christian Americans who still believe in that “shining city on a hill”.

kingsjester on July 28, 2012 at 12:14 PM

bw222 on July 28, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I agree.

kingsjester on July 28, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Happy Birthday Thad.

SWalker on July 28, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Sorry, Sarah, I voted for you in 2008 and agree with you on most issues, but you are a terrible speaker and you don’t exactly exude dignity.

The only people who would want to listen to this whole thing are Sarah Palin fans. I wanted to mute it after a few minutes because it was giving me a headache. Most of her little talk is just pablum shouted out with a screechy voice and a baby-ish, wannabe cutesy/folsky style. Sounds like she’s reading a story to an elementary school student assembly. And is she looking for a certain kind of attention wearing that ultra tight top?

Sarah’s already-getting-tiresome shtick might be good for a primary campaign, but we would do best to keep this woman away from the general election spotlight that she apparently so craves for herself. It’s doubtful she would convince any undecideds or independents to come to our side; if anything, this woman, known largely for incompetence and for resigning in disgrace after less than one term as governor, would scare them off and make Obama, in some voters’ eyes, look dignified and attractive by comparison.

Sarah Palin can be a help, but definitely NOT as the public face of conservatism or the Republican Party.

bluegill on July 28, 2012 at 8:46 AM

You are NOT a serious person. Or coherent, for that matter.

Aitch748 on July 28, 2012 at 12:27 PM

looks like it won’t be a GOP pickup in the WI Senate race. Rasmussen has radical Madison lesbian Tammy Baldwin easily beating all her potential GOP challengers, even beating former Gov Tommy Thompson by 7 pts. the closes anyone comes is Eric Hovde, who trails by 3.

gumbyandpokey on July 28, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I seem to recall Charlie Crist leading some no-name called Rubio by 60 points.

Stoic Patriot on July 28, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I’ll bet if he committed to making her Energy Secretary conservatives would come out in droves.

Odysseus on July 28, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Romney is going to have to EARN Palin’s support somehow, but I think (hope) he’s also a smart enough businessman to recognize how including her in a powerful position in his administration will energize the conservative base and pull his milquetoast ass across the finish line.

I’ve wondered what Cabinet Secretary position would empower Palin to effect the most change in our energy policies (Interior? Energy? Commerce?) but Milquetoast better also be willing to get the hell out of her way and let her get it done.

Business is business. Romney NEEDS Palin’s support and the base of voters she will energize to get elected. Romney also NEEDS the policy direction that Palin brings to the table to be a successful president. I hope he’s smart enough to realize that.

Harbingeing on July 28, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Odysseus on July 28, 2012 at 10:42 AM

A lot of people seem to be confused as to what the Energy Department actually does. It has little or nothing to do with oil or gas. The Energy Department’s only critical functions are construction and stewardship of our nuclear warhead stockpile, nuclear fuel production and life-cycle management, and regulating the nuclear power industry. It’s a job for a nuclear physicist or an Admiral who dealt extensively with nuclear propulsion. Palin is not really qualified for that and Interior Secretary would be a far better fit. The Interior Department is the department that manages oil and gas regulations, drilling permits, the national parks, fish and wildlife related issues, and other things that she knows a lot about. It’s a moot point since Romney would never hire her and she would never work for him. And I really doubt she wants to face a nasty inquisition by a bunch of scummy partisan hack Senators in a confirmation hearing.

Walter Sobchak on July 28, 2012 at 1:02 PM

As someone who attended this packed event…of course, the local wing nut media is ‘under’ reporting the crowd size, 1250-1500 easy, Sarah rocked the place with her 20 minute, ‘non-teleprompter’ speech, and gave a nice plug for Chick-fil-a, along the way. Hotter than hell last night, but that didn’t dampen the crowds’ love for Sarah. Ted Cruz and Jim DeMint, gave very passionate speeches… This is what the Texas Tea Party is all about.

Now for the trolls, there WAS NO rapes, assaults, outbursts, gun play, crapping on cars, or the other usual types of situations that always seem to follow their side… and sad to say, we left the place cleaner than we found it…

Huckleberry Mike on July 28, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Harbingeing on July 28, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I’m not sure Mitt believes that. For some reason I think Mitt has allowed himself to believe that Palin just represnets a small vocal minority of people that Mitt doesn’t really need. It’s stupid to believe so with all the hard evidence of how her endorsement has propelled people to victory this year and in 2010 but the “smartest people in the room” seem to think this is true.

unseen on July 28, 2012 at 1:03 PM

unseen on July 28, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Well, I hope that’s not true. Mittens IS a smart and successful businessman, and you have to have a certain mindset to accomplish that. Mitt, undeniably, has the mindset of a successful businessman, and has demonstrated successes at the micro- and macro- levels. I admire his business acumen tremendously.

What any such businessman understands is this: For every key position in a successful enterprise (of any kind), you find the most accomplished and demonstrably successful person you can find to do that job, and ignore any differences you may have with them in other areas, where they would have no authority anyway.

In the area of Energy and resource management, there is no more accomplished and successful track record than what Gov Palin did to unlock the resources in Alaska and create the energy economy that they now so ungratefully enjoy.

If Romney makes the truly smart business decision here, Palin will be named Sec of Interior, in exchange for her support and the enthusiastic conservative voting bloc she would undeniably bring to the 2012 election.

(thanks WSobchak – I thought Interior might be the better fit for Palin)

Harbingeing on July 28, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I was there too and knew the chronicle would underestimate it. I think there would have been more people if it had been on a Saturday and there had been more advance notice. I really want a pair of those boots though. All I have are my ones leftover from the Urban Cowboy heyday.

TxAnn56 on July 28, 2012 at 1:30 PM

MILF!

Sarah has a nice rack….just saying…

patch on July 28, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Ah the stench of rotting fish. Note one thing, two actually, I did not comment on this thread. The gilled one couldn’t resist. Sarah is like one giant lovely bread all to the gilled one. Next allow me to deconstruct what the gilled one is actually saying while she fills the thread with the stench of rotting fish.

I agree.

I’m tired of this lack of Mitt Romney worship. The fact is I have no job without being a fluffer and Moby, and I whine and seek the spotlight for myself way too much. And let’s not even get into my stumbles during the 2012 commenting season on almost all of HA’s threads.

There are other, vastly more impressive fluffing nut jobs who are much more deserving of the attention that is undeservedly heaped on this lightweight .

I appreciate a great fluffing as much as the next person, but enough is enough already. My act is wearing a bit thin and my neck is developing a serious crook. Wait I’m a fish I don’t even have a neck. Stench I’ve got plenty.

bluegill on July 28, 2012 at 8:51 AM

P.S. I can’t find any perfume to cover up my stench, you’ll put up with it and you’ll enjoy it!

Bmore on July 28, 2012 at 3:19 PM

bread all=breadball, freaking iPad!

Bmore on July 28, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Bmore on July 28, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Is that level of rancor really necessary?

Theophile on July 28, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Is that level of rancor really necessary?

Theophile on July 28, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Bluegill is always like that.

sharrukin on July 28, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Earth to Mitt get this lady an invite to the convention state. You need her one hell of a lot more than she needs you.

unseen on July 28, 2012 at 3:43 PM

bread all=breadball, freaking iPad!

Bmore on July 28, 2012 at 3:20 PM

*clink*

SparkPlug on July 28, 2012 at 3:48 PM

unseen on July 28, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Yeah. Mitt needs her more than she needs him. I am waiting to see what Willard does.

SparkPlug on July 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM

TxAnn56 on July 28, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Hi. You were there? How cool is that.

I hope you get those boots. You are a great American.

SparkPlug on July 28, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Is this Cruz guy a homosexualist?
Rusty Allen on July 28, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Are you homophobic?

TheAlamos on July 28, 2012 at 4:15 PM

bluegill on July 28, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Are you ignorant of AK Politics?

TheAlamos on July 28, 2012 at 4:16 PM

bluegill on July 28, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Are you ignorant of Common-sense Conservatism?

TheAlamos on July 28, 2012 at 4:18 PM

TheAlamos on July 28, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Are you a gay-rights activist?

Rusty Allen on July 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Is that level of rancor really necessary?

Theophile on July 28, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Yes, I had thought to ratchet it up a wee bit, is that what you mean? Up? Up a wee bit it is then. Glad to accommodate and thanks for pointing it out to me./

Bmore on July 28, 2012 at 5:21 PM

TheAlamos on July 28, 2012 at 4:16 PM

TheAlamos on July 28, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Far be it from me to butt in and tell any commenter how to phrase their questions to another commenter, but, would this perhaps cover more real estate? And at the same time save on type. ; )

Are you ignorant ?

Bmore on July 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM

I am from Texas. Ill be honest, I can’t seem to get behind Cruz. Dewhurst has done an outstanding job for Texas. Cruz just seems like a sleazy lawyer, repeating the buzzwords. “Cuz, conservative, grassroots, tea party,” etc “Dewhurst, moderate, insider, establishment” etc…

From what I can tell Dew comes from an oil business background and Cruz comes from lawyer background. I hate lawyers. I know enough about them to know there are enough in DC, they are always elitist, statist, and condescending in their views of the public at large.

Cruz will be a corrupt laughing stock. Mark my words.

dip it in cider on July 28, 2012 at 3:07 AM

That is the most insane thing I’ve ever heard. David Dewhurst supported a STATE INCOME TAX for Texas, do you? He also lauds his “business experience” while neglecting to mention his eight years as LT. Gov in which he has spent most of his time cowering to the Federal Government.

I’ll wager to say that you are not a native Texan, most likely a transplant from Commiefornia.

CurlyTop on July 28, 2012 at 5:40 PM

listens2glenn on July 28, 2012 at 11:23 AM

kingsjester
on July 28, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Sorry. It was your use of the word “heartland” that confused me.

I thought you were marginalizing her fan base. I should have known better, considering how bluegill was addressing you.

I do make mistakes . . . . . . : (

listens2glenn on July 28, 2012 at 6:17 PM

listens2glenn on July 28, 2012 at 6:17 PM

No problemo, buddy.

kingsjester on July 28, 2012 at 6:19 PM

How sad.

The most important election of our lifetime, without question, and people are still hopped up about trivial crap such as the polish and finish of Sarah Palin? Really?

Haters are going to hate. Roger, out. Message received.

Here’s a newsflash – the Dems sound much worse, and govern even more so. Whatever percentage of the vote that Palin brings to the table, we are going to need it and more.

Right now, it is about firing up the base, and getting people to the polls. If you don’t aren’t a Palin fan, no worries as there are plenty of folks in both the liberal and independent camps who agree with you. But they were never going to vote our way or support our cause in any event.

That’s the truth and you know it.

Sure, I am an admitted Palinista, but I am also a concerned American who wants to save the country. We need all hands on deck, and we need to stop trashing our own.

We’ll NEVER get the perfect candidate who will walk through fire for us to get the nation back on track, but we can damn support the ones who will take the heat and receive the incoming rounds to get more GOP souls in elected office.

I’ll hold my nose a bit, vote for Romney, support his VP choice (as I really have no alternative), and pray that he appoints Palin to be his Energy Secretary.

My two cents. Your mileage may vary.

itzWicks on July 28, 2012 at 6:49 PM

My two cents. Your mileage may vary.

itzWicks on July 28, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I was at the rally last night mainly to see Jim Demint who’s had my undying gratitude since the great amnesty battle of 2007. I’m no Palinista but wanted to see her in person too. I have to admit that I was impressed. Mainly because she just said what was on her mind with few notes. I don’t think anyone can deny that she loves this country, unlike the current occupant in the WH who obviously despises America and anyone who doesn’t “look like he does.” I’m repeating myself now, but she looked like a native Texan in those boots, of which I’m determined to get a pair now.

TxAnn56 on July 28, 2012 at 7:01 PM

TxAnn56 on July 28, 2012 at 7:01 PM

have you checked her out in her blue rain boots with the twitter birds and skull http://daggle.com/sarah-palins-awesome-rain-boots-complete-twitter-birds-2141

she’s use to wearing boots.

renalin on July 28, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I did my part at last night’s rally.

Sen. Jim DeMint’s speech

Ted Cruz’s speech

Sarah Palin’s speech

I tell you, finally having and HD camcorder and my trusty Nikon D90 make for capturing more of the moment without sacrificing shots or footage.

madmonkphotog on July 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM

she’s use to wearing boots.

renalin on July 28, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Those are great too, but the ones last night, I’m telling ya, they were awesome in their simplicity. Black boots with a white lone star on the front. Wonder where Perry had them made.

TxAnn56 on July 28, 2012 at 8:01 PM

madmonkphotog on July 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Great videos!

The quality was outstanding..:)

idesign on July 28, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Boots are tacky as hell.

You-Eh-Vee on July 28, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Palin power is alive and well.

I hope she campaigns with all the candidates she has endorsed.

If we can’t charge up the base for Romney, let’s charge up the
conservative base for the house/senate and gov seats. Somehow I think that those seats are just as important, or more so.

Amjean on July 28, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Are you ignorant ?

Bmore on July 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Maybe I am ignorant of so many things.

BUT I KNOW SARAH PALIN! AND I KNOW I AM.

I AM A CONSERVATIVE!

You?

TheAlamos on July 29, 2012 at 4:19 AM

Palin power is alive and well.

Amjean on July 28, 2012 at 10:57 PM

HER POWER HAS NEVER STOPPED! SHE’S SARAH PALIN!

Take back the Senate!

Never mind the Romney!

TheAlamos on July 29, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Romney was my last choice during the primary, but I’ve resolved that I will vote for him because the thought of four more years of Obama’s destruction would be more than the country can stand.

However, if Romney and his people decide to snub Palin, I will be tempted to write in somebody on the presidential line. I’m just saying – please Mitt don’t be stupid and alienate a large part of the conservative base!

TarheelBen on July 29, 2012 at 8:49 AM

TarheelBen on July 29, 2012 at 8:49 AM

What a stupid thing to say. What are you even talking about? Are you saying that Sarah Palin, the failed, famously divisive, polarizing 2008 VP candidate is entitled to speak at our 2012 convention? Is this really that important for her ego? This woman is detested by independents and only helps Democrats in the general election. She should let other more relevant and capable Republicans like Marco Rubio, Scott Walker, Chris Chistie, Paul Ryan, Michele Bachmann (none of whom are quitters like Sarah Palin), etc. get the attention.

Palin needs to realize that she’s not the star of the show anymore.

bluegill on July 29, 2012 at 9:49 AM

TxAnn56 on July 28, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I thought Palin looked and sounded a bit silly. It’s almost like she’s turning herself into a cartoon character.

Cruz and Palin talked to the crowd like one would talk to children. It almost seemed like an elementary school assembly pep rally.

Please, can we stop giving Palin this attention. Paul Ryan, Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, etc. are all a million times better.

bluegill on July 29, 2012 at 9:52 AM

bluegill on July 29, 2012 at 9:52 AM

bluegill is off her meds again..:)

idesign on July 29, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Guess what bluegill: Sarah Palin IS MORE POPULAR than Mitt Romney NATIONALLY! Mitt Romney will find out soon enough that he cannot win without the increasingly popular Mama grizzly.

Palin Hits 53% Poll Approval Rating Bests Obama/Romney;Media Still Quoting Year Old Polls

jules on July 29, 2012 at 10:17 AM

jules on July 29, 2012 at 10:17 AM

You Palin groupies are a sad bunch. The fact is, people tolerate Palin and think she’s a basically good (if attention-seeking, incompetent) person, but most people don’t take her seriously AT ALL. They’d never vote for a joke like her. We don’t take what she says at all seriously.

That’s the point. The less Sarah Palin is out of the news, the more people are willing to say they like her. She’s like a child to whom you would say, “there, there, now take this treat and go off and play somewhere while the adults conduct business.” Most even know she was treated unfairly and pity her, but no one but a small deluded bunch of Palin groupies long to see her run for president.

Sorry, but Palin wouldn’t have lasted a single week in a primary campaign. She would have made Rick Perry and Herman Cain look like intellectual policy geniuses. Palin knew she never had a chance, so she didn’t run… she didn’t want to risk tarnishing her money-making brand.

bluegill on July 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM

*The less Sarah Palin is out of the news= the less Sarah Palin is in the news.

bluegill on July 29, 2012 at 10:35 AM

The gimmicky, incompetent Palin can’t be compared to serious, legitimate figures like Romney.

The novelty politican-turned-reality tv star Sarah Palin ought to be grouped with similar celebrities like Snooki, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton. In the eyes of voters, that’s pretty much the level where Palin registers these days.

bluegill on July 29, 2012 at 10:42 AM

bluegill on July 29, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Wow, you sure are obsessed with everything Palin…:)

I can smell your fear from my house!

idesign on July 29, 2012 at 10:46 AM

LOL bluegill. Sarah isn’t running for anything, she is SUPPORTING and getting conservative candidates ELECTED. She is doing more for Republicans than any current GOP official.
Therefore, she should be the key speaker of the Republican convention. Sure she will outshine Romney but it isn’t her fault that Romney is boring and not really a conservative.

You kept saying that Sarah has high negatives and would hurt Romney chances to be elected which IS NOT TRUE. Sarah Palin has higher approval rating than Romney, will fire up the base and get many independents to vote ABO (not for Romney but against Obama).

Sarah Palin is a true conservative unlike our current two faced nominee…

jules on July 29, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I can smell your fear from my house!

idesign on July 29, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Are you one of those people who think Sarah Palin is “feared” because she’s supposedly a serious political force?

Most conservatives do NOT want an incompetent like Palin being held up as the public face of conservatism or the Republican Party.
As for Democrats, far from fearing Palin, they would welcome her return to prominence more than anyone because they know what a gift to them she is. Democrats might have feared her at one point for a day or two after the 2008 VP announcement and before most people knew anything about her and before she exposed herself and what an unprepared embarrassment she was. From that point on, Democrats never feared her. Democrats want to run against Sarah Palin again because they know they’d win in a landslide. Conservatives who care about winning general elections just wish Sarah Palin would go away!

bluegill on July 29, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Cruz & Co might just pull this off. My Texas relatives are solidly lined up behind Cruz. In most other states (not Oklahoma, of course, which is redder than Texas), Dewhurst would be a satisfactorily conservative Republican. In Texas, a guy who’s not a crank can run to the right of him. Awesome.

J.E. Dyer on July 29, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Sarah Palin has higher approval rating

jules on July 29, 2012 at 10:47 AM

You are using the term “approval rating” incorrectly. People are not “approving” of Sarah’s time in public office, nor are they saying they would ever vote for her. The longer Palin (like any other former politician) is out of the national political spotlight, the more people will be willing to say they have a favorable view of her.

The last time Sarah Palin was considered a potential player in national politics (a year or so ago), her unfavorability rating was shockingly high. That is because Palin is not taken seriously by anyone besides a small band of people.

Also, I wouldn’t give Palin credit for the Cruz campaign’s success. The way you Palin groupies give Palin credit for everything is beyond arrogant. Palin’s endorsement doesn’t mean quite as much as you all make it out to mean. We all saw what happened after the Palins endorsed Newt Gingrich during the presidential primary campaign. That’s right, Newt was soundly defeated in FL by a vastly superior candidate.

Sarah Palin is just a gimmicky, shallow, unqualified, incompetent joke about which delusional people have created a whole myth… similar to Obama, in fact.

bluegill on July 29, 2012 at 11:11 AM

bluegill on July 29, 2012 at 10:56 AM

As posted earlier, Palin as higher approval numbers than Romney…:)

You can howl and scream all you want, in fact you are quite entertaining with your daily Palin rants. But you do realize that we are laughing at you not with you. I hope you live a long life, because Palin will be a flying the Conservative flag for many years to come, and no doubt your Palin rants will become more delusional as time passes.

idesign on July 29, 2012 at 11:17 AM

You need her one hell of a lot more than she needs you.

unseen on July 28, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Primary Season = Mitt campaigns and wins. Sarah campaigns(?) and doesn’t run.

I’m sorry but your logic is, well, illogical.

Haldol on July 29, 2012 at 12:15 PM

… W O R M S…!!!

KOOLAID2 on July 30, 2012 at 12:13 AM

TxAnn56 on July 28, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Grow up – Swooning over a carpetbagger wearing a pair of boots that haven’t been broken-in is not only unbecoming, but unTexan as well (and before you say anything I’m a fifth generation Texan and member of the SRT).

JFS61 on July 30, 2012 at 9:12 PM