Video: London mayor swipes at Romney at Olympics rally for criticizing UK’s preparation

posted at 5:21 pm on July 26, 2012 by Allahpundit

If you’d asked me last week how I saw Mitt’s big foreign policy trip playing out, having him name-checked as a naysaying stooge before a huge crowd at the start of the Olympics — by a Tory, no less — would not have popped to mind. It’s like a scene from a lost “Naked Gun” movie in which Frank Drebin runs for president.

Watch the quickie clip below from last night’s NBC interview to see what caused the kerfuffle. The word that got the British press hopping today is “disconcerting.” Said a pissy David Cameron about Romney’s Olympics stint at Salt Lake City, “It’s easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere.” (Upon hearing that, SLC’s mayor offered to get Cameron a map.) The hard-left Guardian quotes one senior British source as saying, “What a total shocker. We are speechless.” The Telegraph’s beating him up too:

Not once have I heard him [in his stump speech] praise Britain or extol the special relationship he now belatedly trumpets. He even reprised his dislike of the NHS shortly before leaving for these shores of benighted, yellow-toothed natives who spend half their lives waiting in hospital, having tried as governor of Massachusetts to ensure that everyone in his state, as in Britain, had access to health care.

His current pledge to “revive” ties between the US and Britain sounds suspiciously like a talking point drummed up in a policy meeting and designed to differentiate himself from President Barack Obama for domestic purposes.

Romney’s since walked back his comments but the wet cement of this narrative is already turning dry. You’ll see three reactions on the right to all of this, I suspect. One: Who cares? It won’t cost Romney a single vote. As lefty Nate Silver put it, “[Doubtful] that Romney will carry Hertfordshire after this Olympics gaffe.” Two: Romney was right. Watch his comments again. He’s clearly been paying attention to British preparations from the unique perspective of a guy who’s had to deal with all of it before. Even Piers Morgan felt obliged to concede his points on CNN this afternoon. Fleet Street’s shooting the messenger here. Three: Why, Mitt, why? The point of the trip is to draw a contrast with The One’s oafish insistence on insulting the British after he took office, from removing the bust of Churchill in the Oval Office to this immortal moment of narcissistic idiocy. Romney’s going to restore the “special relationship” and his first step in doing so is by gladhanding every Brit in sight. (He even mentioned the Churchill bust today.) It’s the easiest diplomatic task imaginable. And yet, somehow, when Brian Williams tossed him a softball about whether British preparations looked okay, the executive/consultant within couldn’t resist a few criticisms. Baffling. This week is nothing but a big photo op, yet somehow it already involves Boris Johnson sneering at “a guy called Mitt Romney” at an Olympics rally. Good lord.

This wasn’t his only gaffe today either, but thanks to Johnson, this is the one that’ll end up in rotation on CNN and MSNBC.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6 7

..bite me. You are just an unrelenting Dem shill. You basically thrive on any perceived faux paus by Romney. Perhaps if you were a little more grounded or thoughtful in your criticism folks would take you more seriously. But, like The Cabin Boy, Dr Rin Tin Tin, UpperYeastInfection, A.D.D.-renalin, and Phlegmatic you are just a joke and a negative crapsack hack.

Get outta your mom’s basement; you’ll enjoy the sun, you Morlock.

The War Planner on July 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM

LOL

Stay classy, Mittbot. You are becoming indistingushable from the typical Obamabot in their crassness and inability to face any form for critisism.

Norwegian on July 26, 2012 at 7:36 PM

LOL

Norwegian on July 26, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Look whose talking.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:38 PM

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Yeah, I’m not rooting against America & it’s athletes like you seem to be.

Good luck with that Obamabot.

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Mitt could have handled the question differently, but no big deal. I do get some pleasure from Mitt ruffling feathers a little bit after all the butt-kissing bestowed on Barry from David Cameron and company.

You know, there is a chance that some Brits (the real ones, not the media/government types) will applaud Romney for his honesty. Many think this has poorly handled from day 1.

Mitsouko on July 26, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Get outta your mom’s basement; you’ll enjoy the sun, you Morlock.

The War Planner on July 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Why you so angry? Cudda been worse.

He could have said … ‘BETCHA TEN THOUSAND BUCKS THEY WON’T BE READY!!”

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 7:32 PM

You’re right. It was just Team UK that had A/C. Sounds like some Aussies might have just gotten their, too. It would be simply hilarious if commonwealth teams got theirs first.

Christien on July 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Olympic Air Conditioning Controversy: Only British Dorms Have AC, Aquatics Centre is Too Hot

No air conditioners. Its HOT in the rooms. No need to practice, just lay in ur bed & sweat. Where r the applications for Winter Olympics??

— Lolo Jones (@lolojones) July 26, 2012

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Maybe they are all out of Carbon credits.

slickwillie2001 on July 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM

David Cameron joins scramble to placate North Korea after flag fiasco

What is “karma”, Alex?

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM

LMAO! Same thing MiTTb0TTs said about Louisiana when they went for Santorum!

You guys need new material!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:34 PM

What a cry baby you are..Mitt Romney actually tried to beat another candidate in the primary!! How dare he?

BTW, The British media despises Palin. If she actually bothered to run and managed to win…how do you think they would treat her?

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Probably none. Regular human beings know that stuff like this is just bs.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM

this will be a negative news cycle for at least 2 days(might be more if there is more mistakes). I give 2% down.

nathor on July 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM

David Cameron joins scramble to placate North Korea after flag fiasco

What is “karma”, Alex?

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Funny to see all the Obama fans cover for this slip up and American athletes with out proper housing.

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Why you so angry? Cudda been worse.

He could have said … ‘BETCHA TEN THOUSAND BUCKS THEY WON’T BE READY!!”

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I think you meant “Cuda”.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Yeah, I’m not rooting against America & it’s athletes like you seem to be.

Good luck with that Obamabot.

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 7:39 PM

When did the athletes come up in anything I said? Why are you launching accusations that are untrue?

Oh, that’s right – you’re a MITTBOTT – you’re ANGRY – and I’m RIGHT!!

LMFAO!!

It’s cool man – keep goin’. My pair have descended and I have a thinking brain still! I can take it bro!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Who knew a thread like this would bring out the crazies at HA. Funny bunch!

Bmore on July 26, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I think you meant “Cuda”.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Nope – meant “cudda” as in … “it could have”.

Absolutely NO CUDA reference in that post of mine – it was Willy McDole who told Rick Perry … “Betcha Ten Thousand Bucks”

Not THE “Cuda”.

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:44 PM

nathor on July 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I don’t know that it will go that long…and it is just possible that once people hear what Romney said and then see the totally over the top reaction, they will actually feel like siding with the American. I honestly do not think that people who are worried about the economy and crime and high gas prices will give a damn about this.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:45 PM

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:42 PM

You’re an idiot.

I would point out the same pieces of news I have already posted but you are just and idiotic troll.

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Who knew a thread like this would bring out the crazies at HA. Funny bunch!

Bmore on July 26, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Whacha talkin’ bout? I LOVE these threads – LOVE watching the MitTB0tTs recycling classic Dkos arguments defending Obama to rationalize Willard’s failures.

Of which – he has legions! LMFAO!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:46 PM

alot of placating by the UK….

karma indeed

cmsinaz on July 26, 2012 at 7:46 PM

David Cameron joins scramble to placate North Korea after flag fiasco

What is “karma”, Alex?

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM

That is funny.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Well it looks they despise Willard more…LOL

idesign on July 26, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Nope – meant “cudda” as in … “it could have”.

Not THE “Cuda”.

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Smart, you are not, my friend. Proceed with the LOL’s and LMFAO’s. May it sooth your demons.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I find it hilarous that people blame the british press.

Do you realize that the UK Telegraph is perhaps the most Pro-GOP paper on the planet?

Yet this same paper writes today: “Mitt Romney is perhaps the only politician who could start a trip that was supposed to be a charm offensive by being utterly devoid of charm and mildly offensive…”

But sure, nothing to see here. Just hyped up stuff, Romney is doing just fine on his overseas trip, etc. etc.

Norwegian on July 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Well you can bang more than one chick a night in a taxi – without having to clean it up like you would a room.

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Voice of experience.

davidk on July 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

alot of placating by the UK….

karma indeed

cmsinaz on July 26, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Awwww… maybe Dumbass65 can start telling us that North and South Korea are the same country.

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

You’re an idiot.

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Oh my GOD!! You called me an idiot – I won’t dare call you name back lest you escalate and call me something even worse …

Like dimwit or something!

LOL!

Your powers of debate have disarmed me sir!

Mercy!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Norwegian on July 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Uhhhh… facepalm.

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

sorry chuck didn’t realize you also posted the placation as well

cmsinaz on July 26, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

No you’re the dumass that tried to turn it into a thing about Palin!

You didn’t even remember Willard’s gaffe in the debate when he said “Betcha Ten Thousand Dollars”.

You can be excused for that though – since Willard gaffes as often as Plugs Biden does. Hard for tiny minds like yours to remember!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:50 PM

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

indeed, apparently they have to placate several countries….not good

cmsinaz on July 26, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Of which – he has legions! LMFAO!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:46 PM

How do you rationalize Sarah Palin’s failures?

By screeching your pair and typing LFMAO over and over again?

Like I said, you are an ass.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:50 PM

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Dude please – that’s not fair! I’m laughing so hard at this attempt of yours at a joke that I’m going to bust my spleen!

STOOOOOP!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:51 PM

No you’re the dumass that tried to turn it into a thing about Palin!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:50 PM

You are the one who can not get past Palin.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:52 PM

And if Romney says everything is peachy and there’s a terrorist attack during the Olympics, he looks like an uninformed fool. Some softball. Brilliant analysis, as usual.

Basilsbest on July 26, 2012 at 7:52 PM

How do you rationalize Sarah Palin’s failures?

By screeching your pair and typing LFMAO over and over again?

Like I said, you are an ass.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I don’t rationalize her failures – I’m not a Palin sycophant like you are Mitty sycophant.

Palin failed often – one of her failures was refusing to joing the GOP race – she could have wiped the floor with Willard’s hairdo!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:53 PM

STOOOOOP!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Truth is, you probably never laugh. Poor baby.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:53 PM

No you’re the dumass that tried to turn it into a thing about Palin!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I think you’re having a meltdown.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 7:53 PM

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:51 PM

We get it.

The UK makes several international mistakes like confusing North and South Korea.

(which you and other trolls don’t understand because you are illiterate) but you would rather praise Obama and bash Romney.

Keep it up troll.

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Why do the Mittwits take out their frustration by attacking Sarah Palin?

idesign on July 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Sure she could have…sure.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I think we are going to see the most devastating terrorist attack ever seen at an Olympics in London. I do not have a good feeling about these games.

oceansidecon on July 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Obama and Biden’s British security names – Bubble and Squeak.

profitsbeard on July 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Basilsbest on July 26, 2012 at 7:52 PM

“Brian, I haven’t seen all the preparations but I’m sure that our fine friends in the UK will see everything’s attended to.”

^^A dumbass came up with that response (me). LMFAO!!

Maybe I should be the GOP Nominee seein’ as how this one is a complete dumb ass!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

oceansidecon on July 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

ditto

cmsinaz on July 26, 2012 at 7:56 PM

oceansidecon on July 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Maybe we should Willy McDole over to make things straight?

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Why do the Mittwits take out their frustration by attacking Sarah Palin?

idesign on July 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I am not a Mittwitt and I am not attacking Sarah Palin. The thing is that I am supporting the guy running against Obama…and it annoys the hell out of me when the same people who claimed that the media was mean to Palin and went out of their way to make her look bad…cheer on the media when they do the same sort of thing to Mitt Romney.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Sure she could have…sure.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

And how’s your boy doing running against the most FAILED POTUS in US history?

Oh – that’s right – he’s barely hanging in there!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Maybe we should Willy McDole over to make things straight?

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Translation: Durrr… I don’t know the difference between North and South Korea but that Mitt Romney sure is dumb!

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Why do the Mittwits take out their frustration by attacking Sarah Palin?

idesign on July 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

That’s the thing, I’m not attacking Palin at all. I just like to point out the most psychotic anti-Mitt trolls like Honda and ddrintn were Palin fans- not Gingrich or Santorum. They didn’t get their way and they want to make sure no one else does. It’s a bit childish at this point.

And it’s not like Romney beat her.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 7:58 PM

^^A dumbass came up with that response (me). LMFAO!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I see..so if he is nice..he is wrong, if he says something even a little critical..

You are insane.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:58 PM

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM

davidk on July 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM

G0ddam man – again – when does your pair descend? It’s about time isn’t it?

It was guys like you who said Palin didn’t have it because she couldn’t deal with the media – and that the media was going to have it out for whoever the GOP nominated so it had better be someone GOOD like Willy McDole.

That’s what you guys said!

And now – your boy can’t deal with the reality of the press.

Don’t expect tears from us man. It’s you with the problem – and Willy McDole being the nominee is your number one problem!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Voice of experience.

davidk on July 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Yep, he watches in the rear-view mirror.

slickwillie2001 on July 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM

All’s well that ends well…

runner on July 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM

profitsbeard on July 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

lol

just saw something about that on the travel channel :)

cmsinaz on July 26, 2012 at 8:01 PM

You are insane.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 7:58 PM

LOL!! Dkos classic!

Face it – your boy hosed this one.

And, thing is – it’s kind of minor but you being the Willy McDole buttboy that you are – you can’t even just say …

“Yeah Honda – Willy FARKED THIS ONE! Now go F-Off!”

LFMAO!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:02 PM

And now – your boy can’t deal with the reality of the press.

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM

A Palin fan doesn’t get to throw this stone.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Basilsbest on July 26, 2012 at 7:52 PM

^^A dumbass came up with that response (me). LMFAO!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

And if there’s a terrorist attack you look like a dumb ass. Of course, in your case, that’s an improvement over insane.

Basilsbest on July 26, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Yep, he watches in the rear-view mirror.

slickwillie2001 on July 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Actually I do – from the backseat.

There’s no mirrors in the backseat – gotta use the ones up front!!

LMFAO!!

Keep those ad hominems comin’!!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I find it hilarous that people blame the british press.

Norwegian on July 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Oh come on..the British press is notorious for their anti Americanism and the Telegraph has not been even a little friendly to Romney ever…before this they were snide where he was concerned. If Mitt Romney does not like us why should we care? Headlines like that are completely ridiculous when you actually hear what he said. So yeah. I blame the British media..I heard a reporter from the Guardian wish George Bush dead once and the only people that thought that was strange were Americans. The British could have cared less.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 8:04 PM

And if there’s a terrorist attack space alien attack you look like a dumb ass. Of course, in your case, that’s an improvement over insane.

Basilsbest on July 26, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Fixed – cuz Willy ain’t got no crystal ball and neither do you and no, Virginia – if there were a terror attack what Willard said wouldn’t be in anyone’s mind.

Terrorist attacks tend to eclipse one liners ya know?

Dumassss

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:05 PM

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Norwegian on July 26, 2012 at 7:36 PM

..cut to the quick I am! Call the paramed! The two trolls just inflicted a massive paper cut on me. I might bleed to death in..oh..a few millennia.

Now run off and have fun with each other, you two!

The War Planner on July 26, 2012 at 8:05 PM

And now – your boy can’t deal with the reality of the press.

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I have not heard Romney say a word about the press. BTW, you are a hypocrite.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 8:06 PM

So Romney is already apologizing for America overseas and he isn’t even president yet. Lol. What an idiot.

Uppereastside on July 26, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Uppereastside on July 26, 2012 at 8:06 PM

At least he wasn’t bent over.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Does this mean you Mitty’s are going to support a full-out war against the UK?

What about that bust of Churchill – are you going to ask for it back so you can blow it up with an M-80?

LMFAO!!

“Mitt Romney will fix relations with our friends.”

“Oh FU** those BRITS!! Who needs ‘em!!”

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM

At least he wasn’t bent over.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM

He is now. :D

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:08 PM

So far I think he has done a good job of clarifying.

Cindy Munford on July 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I have not heard Romney say a word about the press. BTW, you are a hypocrite.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I was talking about YOU ya nitwit. You are so flustered you can’t think straight!!

Have a beer … or something.

Or take a chick out in the back of a taxi.

Take several!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Dude, you should pace yourself until Axlerod brings the pizza. You’re gonna give yourself a heart-attack.

But seriously, weak trolling. It was better in 2008.

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM

So far I think he has done a good job of clarifying.

Cindy Munford on July 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Well, he’s got a lot of experience in that department, Cindy.

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Uppereastside on July 26, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Does this mean you Mitty’s are going to support a full-out war against the UK?

LMFAO!!

“Mitt Romney will fix relations with our friends.”

“Oh FU** those BRITS!! Who needs ‘em!!”

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Birds of a feather.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 8:10 PM

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM

If you want spend you time more wisely you should be registering dead voters or setting up one of those ACORN centers.

trolling like this is so 2008.

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I’m glad to see you enjoying yourself but I think your glee is out of proportion with the incident.

Cindy Munford on July 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM

But seriously, weak trolling. It was better in 2008.

tetriskid on July 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM

100 more posts and I get a free pizza! Yay.

In 2008, you were still breastfeeding – and I was still stupid enough to vote for McRage.

So no – I wasn’t trolling the GOP candidate back then.

You fail!

Then again – all Mittbotts fail!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:12 PM

He is now. :D

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Haha. That made no sense, Jethro.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:13 PM

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:12 PM

What a sore loser you are…well,loser anyway.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Cindy Munford on July 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM

The “glee” isn’t caused by the incident but the reaction of the Mitty’s to it.

Look back, Cindy – you’ll find that I stated several times this was simply a minor gaffe.

And the Mittwits should have said … “Yeah – that was a knuckleheaded thing to say! Damn!”

But instead – they’ve busted out the Dkos “rationalization handbook” to defend the comments as both WISE and ACCURATE!

THAT’S WHAT I FIND ABSOLUTELY GUT BUSTING HILARIOUS!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Its an energizer bunny.

mythicknight on July 26, 2012 at 8:14 PM

What a sore loser you are…well,loser anyway.

Terrye on July 26, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Yes, yes – I voted for McRage and lost. :(

I’m smarter now!! :)

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:15 PM

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:12 PM

You were actually dumber 4 years ago?

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:15 PM

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Well I agree with you there, far to overwrought. He’ll be fine.

Cindy Munford on July 26, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I thought the Brit press were all on their way to the Gaol for hacking into people’s phones?

Blake on July 26, 2012 at 8:17 PM

LFMAO!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:02 PM

LFMAO?

Little Frugal Martini And Olive?

profitsbeard on July 26, 2012 at 8:17 PM

You were actually dumber 4 years ago?

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Indeed – I was – you probably didn’t notice because you’re still on the GOP plantation working for your establishment massahs!

Look out over the top of the cotton though – and you’ll see me way over here wearing a Panama Jack shirt, sipping a Mai Tai and wondering how much longer you’re gonna pick cotton for John Cornyn, Mitchy McConnell and Crybaby Johnnie Boehner!

LMFAO.

There’s no chains bro – just walk out of the fields here and grab a mai tai! LMFAO!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Just to put this food fight back in perspective:

Obama Meets With His Cabinet For The First Time Since January
—JohnE.

This afternoon, for the first time since January 31 of this year, President Obama met with his Cabinet.

Today, President Obama convened a meeting of his Cabinet to discuss the ideas he laid out in the State of the Union. Joining the meeting was a new member of that Cabinet — Karen Mills, the head of the Small Business Administration.

Discussing the State of the Union? Now?

Link

A President not meeting with his cabinet in 6 months vs expressing skepticism about the Olympics. Which way should I vote!

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:20 PM

LOL….every screw up regarding the games in London in the next couple of weeks Romney will have been proven right….awesomeness!

sheryl on July 26, 2012 at 8:21 PM

LMFAO.

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:19 PM

If you were stupider than this, you must have needed 911 to open your door.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:22 PM

sheryl on July 26, 2012 at 8:21 PM

… Conservative slaves PRAY for disaster so that their messiah, Willard can be proven right …

News at eleven!

Sheryl – you win the award today for saying something MORE STUPID than what Willard said!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:22 PM

sheryl on July 26, 2012 at 8:21 PM

As mentioned earlier, I doubt there are any “I told you so” votes out there.

Cindy Munford on July 26, 2012 at 8:23 PM

If you were stupider than this, you must have needed 911 to open your door.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Heh – says the guy who’s been voting for GOP “small government” candidates that never once brought him “small government”.

But that’s okay – keep voting for the same shills that lie to you and uhm …

Get back to work on that cotton boy! Your master, John Cornyn is watching and he’s gonna whup you!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:24 PM

But that’s okay – keep voting for the same shills that lie to you and uhm …

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:24 PM

You have no idea how I vote, you arrogant ass.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I think you should vote for the flip flopping liar who also has a socialist healthcare system named after him! :D

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Oh yeah…those Atlanta Olympics in ’96 were so brilliantly organised….

If International Olympic Committee (IOC) President Juan Antonio Samaranch’s address to the closing ceremonies of the 1996 Summer Olympic Games is remembered at all, it is for his unwillingness to bestow Atlanta’s Games with the honor of “the greatest in Olympic history” – that coveted rhetorical flourish lauding the host city’s organizing efforts. Unbridled commercialism, poor and unreliable public transportation, a deadly terrorist attack on Centennial Olympic Park: such significant failures shaped Samaranch’s verdict that these Olympic Games were “most exceptional,” but not “the greatest.”

Why not judge the London Olympics when they are over rather than before they have happened…..

callingallcomets on July 26, 2012 at 8:26 PM

You have no idea how I vote, you arrogant ass.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:25 PM

You vote for the guy who scares you the most of the other guy.

You don’t use your brain – nor do you think long range.

I know you like every inch of my gloriously naked body!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:27 PM

callingallcomets on July 26, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Spot on my friends!

It’s too bad the Willynits are reduced to praying to Jesus tonight for something really bad to happen in London so their boy can be vindicated.

Too bad – but kinda hilarious at the same time! LMFAO!!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:29 PM

You vote for the guy who scares you the most of the other guy.

You don’t use your brain – nor do you think long range.

I know you like every inch of my gloriously naked body!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:27 PM

That was barely English and quite creepy.

If you stand behind people who don’t even have the courage to run, you have no right to point fingers at anyone. No one’s louder than the proven loser.

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Great job Mitt! Two airballs in two days. I know in the US you can trashtalk Obama 24/7, but when you go overseas you have to show a minimum of social skills and diplomacy. Don’t insult the host country…you are a guest. Great job getting the British PM to insult your Olympics in the middle of nowhere. At least you learned a lesson on day one. Now go show everyone the type of sports real American men like to watch…horse ballet!

ZippyZ on July 26, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Chuck Schick on July 26, 2012 at 8:29 PM

First of all …

I don’t stand behind Sarah Palin. I’m interested in Palin only as a spoiler – if she ran indie – she wouldn’t get my vote (that vote is going to Obama) – but she would get the votes of enough real conservatives to de-rail this embarrassing ayatollah the GOP has put forward as a nominee.

Second – I have a right to say or do whatever I want as long as it’s legal. Did I do something illegal?

Oh well then – pardon me while ignore your frivolous demands!

HondaV65 on July 26, 2012 at 8:32 PM

If I were Mitt, I’d hold every US meeting of my Presidency with Cameron in SLC. And never say a word about it. Just greet him with a smile. But I’m a bastard like that.

WhatSlushfund on July 26, 2012 at 8:33 PM