Video: “Man of Steel” trailer(s)

posted at 10:14 pm on July 25, 2012 by Allahpundit

A few days old but worth watching if you haven’t seen them yet. I doubt the movie will live up to their promise, but I dig these teasers. Batman and Spider-Man have always had depth but Superman’s typically been too messianic to relate to. He’s not a real character so much as a deus ex machina with a cape. This flick, which is produced by “Dark Knight Rises” director Christopher Nolan, apparently will try to flesh him out. That’s how a “reboot” should be done — not by remaking a blockbuster with better F/X but by doing something unconventional with the storyline and tone. Consider this another step, I guess, towards the inevitable Gay Superheroes Eating Pudding genre.

The two trailers are identical except for the voiceovers. The first features Kevin Costner as Supe’s human stepdad; the second features Russell Crowe as Jor-El. No bad guys in sight here and almost no visual fireworks. Intriguing.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

oh oh!

KOOLAID2 on July 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Great…ongoing effort to make Superman ( NOTE THE NAME) a beta male .

thatsafactjack on July 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM

And now we will have a copycat called “Man Of Lead” visiting your local theater./

Electrongod on July 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Don’t forget this is directed by 300/Watchmen’s Zack Snyder. High hopes.

Patrick Ishmael on July 25, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Why does a guy who can fly have to hitch hike…?

NeoKong on July 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM

I have zero hope for Zach Snyder’s Man of Steel. Every thing he has made has been flash over substance.

I do like what Nolan has done with Batman, but Superman should not walk around looking like he’s wearing a suit made of dirty car mats.

Nor should it have dark, mood wallpaper of a soundtrack. Fine for Batman…not for the Man of Steel.

A ver lo que pasa.

Sarjex on July 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Why does a guy who can fly have to hitch hike…?

NeoKong on July 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM

The skies are not save..

Hitchhiking is…

???

Electrongod on July 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Kneel before Zod!

batterup on July 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

safe…I might add.

Electrongod on July 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

…it’s JugEars!

KOOLAID2 on July 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Just out of curiosity here: Do they make any movies anymore that aren’t about comic-book characters?

Typhoon on July 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

stooo pid

reliapundit on July 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

The Russel Crowe voice-over was better, but its still a movie about someone who’s basically invincible. There is no drama or conflict here at all.

sharrukin on July 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Forget superman, check out the Pic of the Day!!!

abobo on July 25, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I do hope Superman,filed a Flight-Plan,
or Janet Napolitano,aka,Big Sis….will be p*ssed!
(snark)

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Typhoon on July 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Bread and circuses…

Seven Percent Solution on July 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM

So now he’s a deckhand on ‘Deadliest Catch’?

catmman on July 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Typhoon on July 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Back in the day..
There was this movie called “Fiddler On The Dole”
It featured a character that sang a song call ” Thank god I ain’t a rich man”…

I could be wrong…memory and all…

Electrongod on July 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Next summer? I thought the world was ending in 2012. What happened to that?

UnderstandingisPower on July 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I’m so over super hero movies. They’re just stupid. I don’t even want to see them on cable or on dvd.

Wolfmoon on July 25, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Electrongod on July 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Too soon dude, WAY too soon.

abobo on July 25, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I am so sick of comic books and hobbits in the movies.

paulsur on July 25, 2012 at 10:34 PM

If he ain’t fighting Doomsday, what’s the point?

catmman on July 25, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Isn’t this going to be the unveiling of the new…”Truth, Justice and the American Way Global Way”…?

katy on July 25, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Next summer? I thought the world was ending in 2012. What happened to that?

UnderstandingisPower on July 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM

They pushed back the ‘World War Z’ flick to next summer as well, if it gets finished at all…

catmman on July 25, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Hollywood is chock full of new ideas.

Bishop on July 25, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Too soon dude, WAY too soon.

abobo on July 25, 2012 at 10:34 PM

You are probably right..

Electrongod on July 25, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I’m excited about this film. I love what Nolan did with the Batman series (everybody needs to go see TDKR!) so I can’t wait to see the remake of Superman. I want to see a human side to this character as opposed to the distant perfect alien that previous incarnations have given us.

NerwenAldarion on July 25, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Wow, Superman has contrails! That will piss the truthers off.

the new aesthetic on July 25, 2012 at 10:37 PM

So now he’s a deckhand on ‘Deadliest Catch’?

catmman on July 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM

~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha! I chuckled a bit when I saw the crab pot during the preview at TDKR!!

ellifint on July 25, 2012 at 10:38 PM

So now he’s a deckhand on ‘Deadliest Catch’?

catmman on July 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Nah, he went to Alaska to consult with the Palins.

Fallon on July 25, 2012 at 10:40 PM

catmman on July 25, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Those bastiges, I’ve been waiting on that one.

Now if only they would get about finishing “Old Man’s War” and get it out to theaters.

Bishop on July 25, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Guess someone never watched Smallville.

Zaggs on July 25, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Superman meets Tree of Life…

The Ugly American on July 25, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Eh. Yet another Hollywood comic book reboot. Isn’t it time to move on to gritty reboots of classic videogames or something? Think about it:

Mario as an unemployed plumber who can never get the girl of his dreams and descends into a world of schizophrenic self-fantasy. Sonic as a struggling meth addict who steals jewelry to feed his habit. Ridley Scott’s Metroid. Francis Ford Coppola’s Contra. Michael Bay’s Grand Theft Auto. Peter Jackson’s The Legend of Zelda. Tim Burton’s Earthworm Jim. Guillermo Del Toro’s Diablo.

The possibilities are endless.

Lawdawg86 on July 25, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Seriously, Tree of Life moved me. I almost stop watching after twenty minutes, but it truly was a great flick. Despite liberal Sean “Imma taking to my John Boat to save New Orleans” Penn or liberal Brad “Imma coward and will not defend my mother’s honor” Pitt.

the new aesthetic on July 25, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Typhoon on July 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Typhoon:I’m still waiting for the movie version,of the Japanese
Tv show,years ago,called “Ultra-Man”!(sarc)

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Don’t forget this is directed by 300/Watchmen’s Zack Snyder. High hopes.

Patrick Ishmael on July 25, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Watchmen was a masterpiece and quite conservative. Let’s hope “Sucker Punch” was an aberration.

Kataklysmic on July 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Man of steel? More like the man of lavender… or even the man of the blues with all the moping around he seems to be doing. “Oh, nobody understand me, oh I am soooo depressed.” BOOOORRRING!

Warner Todd Huston on July 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Any reason why the music is the high-pitched keening from “The Return of the King?” That’s the scene where they’ve just taken out Sauron and Sam and Frodo are on the stone, watching the lava flow around them, “at the end of all things.”

I can just see Samwise weeping of Rosie Cotton, “If I were ever to have married anyone, it would ‘ave been ‘er.”

JoseQuinones on July 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I would pay good money to see a film that puts the economic collapse at the feet of the social engineering policies of the Democrats…

… and the story line is so subtle that no one in Hollywood gets it, but the American people would.

Seven Percent Solution on July 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM

It’s a movie about King Crab fishing…sweet.

Wagthatdog on July 25, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Mario as an unemployed plumber

Lawdawg86 on July 25, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I hear he doesn’t even have a plumbing license. Plus he owes back taxes or something.

Kataklysmic on July 25, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Will a young Clark Kent be found is Zucotti Park?

portlandon on July 25, 2012 at 10:50 PM

He’s not a real character so much as a deus ex machina with a cape.

I’ll tell you wot.

Those are some good trailers; that’s some good writing.

And I like that piece of music in Lord Of The Rings too.

Cleombrotus on July 25, 2012 at 10:53 PM

How did he shave though?

Cleombrotus on July 25, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Never been a big fan of Superman (the “Big Blue Buffoon” as the Joker calls him) myself, I’m afraid.

Dunedainn on July 25, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Seven Percent Solution on July 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM

You should go see The Dark Knight Rises. It is basically Nolan’s vision of how Batman would have dealt with Occupy Wall Street.

Lawdawg86 on July 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Kataklysmic on July 25, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Not to mention that his student visa to study civil engineering at Brooklyn Community College expired ten years ago, and he’s facing deportation unless he can find Peach and convince her to marry him.

Lawdawg86 on July 25, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Typhoon on July 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Seem any REAL heroes lately?

Cleombrotus on July 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM

SuperMitt- A Hero who has saved people along with his 3.9 GPA

Ocommie ? Not so much.
On a spending spree buying American voters.

FlaMurph on July 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM

And I like that piece of music in Lord Of The Rings too.

Cleombrotus on July 25, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I don’t know, using “The Bridge of Khazad Dum” for this just felt… wrong to me. It’s a great piece, but it’s meant to capture the horror of losing Gandalf, not some kid’s journey to become a superhero.

Oh well, what’s done is done.

pookysgirl on July 25, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Before people scream “Not another REBOOT”, this movie is only being made so the rights to Superman wouldn’t expire. Warner Bros. is in a court battle with the Siegal and Shuster heirs over the ownership of Superman.

As for this movie, there is too much texture on the costume and Superman isn’t Superman without those red trunks. I like Russell Crowe as Jor-El, Kevin Costner as Pa Kent, and a hot Ma Kent played by Diane Lane. I hope Michael Shannon can live up to Terrance Stamp’s portrayal of Zod.

Lawdawg86 on July 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Stockbroker to Bane: “This is a stock exchange. There is no money to steal here.”

Bane to stockbroker: “Then why are you here?”

RedRobin145 on July 25, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I don’t get all the fishing clips in the preview. They also didn’t tie win with the narration. Why did they put them in there? Superman goes on Deadliest Catch in the movie? Huh???

Weebork on July 25, 2012 at 11:18 PM

win = in

Weebork on July 25, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Just got back from the Dark Night Rises, and what the heck was Rush crying and whining about? It is, by far, the most anti-Occupy Wall Street/working class revolution film I’ve seen in a very long time. Though to be more accurate its a take on the French Revolution, but still, are audiences going to get that. Liberal hollywood or something.

libfreeordie on July 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM

As a kid I always envisioned a Superman movie to the tune of Celtic music.

V-rod on July 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM

“Man of Steel”

Red cape, working class, first name – maybe Joe?

Just sayin’…

Bruno Strozek on July 25, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Just remember, everyone, he didn’t become the world’s most powerful superhero on his own. Someone else made that happen.

libfreeordie on July 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM

The idea that libs would decide to equate the character name “Bane” with Bain Capital. Which they did, right on cue.

The Schaef on July 25, 2012 at 11:26 PM

libfreeordie on July 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Yeah, I think at one point in the film someone actually refers to Bane’s takeover as the “occupation of Gotham.”

Rush was simply uninformed and reacting to something he read on Drudge. TDKR is the most conservative movie I’ve seen out of Hollywood in awhile.

***SPOILER ALERT***

I mean seriously, Bane and his Occupy Gotham army are really puppets being controlled by a 1-percenter green-energy “philanthropist” who strategically bankrupted Wayne Enterprises with shoddy investments in “sustainable energy” in order to precipitate a crisis.

If that isn’t a commentary liberalism in the year 2012, I don’t know what is.

Lawdawg86 on July 25, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Krypton, we have a problem.

The skinny is that:

1)Amy Adams is playing Lois as a redhead
2)No red underwear
3)Lawrence Fishburne is Perry White

My questions would be why, why, and why?

princetrumpet on July 25, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Bane to stockbroker: “Then why are you here?”

RedRobin145 on July 25, 2012 at 11:12 PM

My favorite part was when Catwoman had that exchange with her sidekick that went something like:

Catwoman: “We need to get out of here, this isn’t our apartment.”

Sidekick: “Didn’t you hear Bane? This is everyone’s apartment now.”

Lawdawg86 on July 25, 2012 at 11:31 PM

The possibilities are endless.

Lawdawg86 on July 25, 2012 at 10:42 PM

You may be interested in There Will Be Brawl, a web series which does the gritty reboot thing (sort of) with the Nintendo bunch.

CrankyTRex on July 25, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Isn’t it Zod again?

null on July 25, 2012 at 11:48 PM

I’ve had my fill of chosen one’s who will lead us out of the darkness, to the light, stop the rising of the sea, show us our true potential, fix the roads and bridges, help us find real love, guide us to mastering the Rubik’s cube, heal racial tension, put us on the path to world peace, etc. etc.

Enough, enough, enough….

I enjoyed the Batman movie. I’m done with cartoons. And my boycott of movie theaters and Hollywood fare is back on .

If I want to be inspired by a celebrity figure worth looking up to, I’ll re-watch highlights of Tim Tebow in Denver last season. When you have a real-life Tim Tebow, who needs a fictional Clark Kent?

shannon76 on July 25, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I can’t believe that they keep “rebooting” the same old superhero’s while The Wonder Twins doesn’t even have one movie to their name.

29Victor on July 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM

the new aesthetic on July 25, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I thought the same thing about watching ‘Contagion’, just watched it last night.

That movie is FULL of libtard Hollyweird elites. But the movie was pretty decent.

It also helped that most of them die, so there was that. :)

catmman on July 26, 2012 at 12:09 AM

The first features Kevin Costner as Supe’s human stepdad

So Jonathan Kent’s laying it to Jor-El’s old lady, huh?

Heads are gonna roll.

McNinja on July 26, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Wow, Superman has contrails! That will piss the truthers off.

the new aesthetic on July 25, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I saw that too. The only explanation is that Superman is taking a leak while flying.

I’m no truther but I’d be pissed off if I was being pissed on by some flying alien.

trapeze on July 26, 2012 at 12:13 AM

libfreeordie on July 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Without Earth’s yellow Sun…he didn’t build that.

catmman on July 26, 2012 at 12:14 AM

29Victor on July 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM

LOL..if Hollywood did that movie it would be a Judd Apatow film with Seth Rogen and Mila Kunis playing the lead roles.

BTW…a Superman movie could work story-wise for modern times and be convincing, but as long as the core belief system of the writers leans left, it would never be a convincing story.

Imagine a story where Superman is the standard-bearer for America’s place as the defender of freedom, and he’s hounded at every turn by terrorists and a society that has descended into moral relativism.

The trick is to make the audience feel like Superman is an underdog (similar to Batman in TDKR — there was a real sense of vulnerability). And you can’t just rely on Kryptonite traps all the time.

It almost seems pointless to do another ‘coming of age’ story seeing as hos Smallville really culled all the worthy material from that aspect of Clark Kent’s life.

shannon76 on July 26, 2012 at 12:17 AM

libfreeordie on July 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Without Earth’s yellow Sun…he didn’t build that.

catmman on July 26, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Hahaha…classic. I’m loving this Obama quote. I’m using it all the time now. The absurdity of it all. It always seems to boil down to some variation of: you can’t do anything in life without a bridge or a road.

shannon76 on July 26, 2012 at 12:22 AM

libfreeordie on July 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM

It’s definitely not a positive portrayal of the OWS types. It’s based on A Tale of Two Cities(the final lines of that book are even quoted word-for-word at the end of the movie), which itself had the revolutionaries as the antagonists and the rich people(most of them anyway) as the good guys.

It’s a very good movie, although IMO the weakest of the three. Bane becomes a non-factor in the last hour aside from some fisticuffs and the “twist” with another character was one of the most predictable in years. In fact, I predicted it on this site many times in other TDKR threads. Great ending though. I can’t think of a better way to wrap up the trilogy if this is in fact the end of the Nolan series.

As for Man of Steel, I caught the teaser(the Jor-El version) before the midnight showing of TDKR and hated it. One of the worst teasers for a big movie that I’ve ever seen. Our first glimpse of footage and THIS is what we’re given? A bearded Clark Kent hitching a ride and a distant shot of Supes flying all set to the music from Fellowship of the Ring after Gandalf takes a dive? The movie could still turn out great, but this doesn’t exactly get me excited.

Doughboy on July 26, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Zorro – at essence, they are all just rip offs of the original dual identity hero/fop, the Scarlet Pimpernel.

VorDaj on July 26, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Doughboy on July 26, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I got a thrill out of that first fight between Batman and Bane. I think it was one of the rare extended periods where I didn’t hear the music soundtrack. It was just this epic, underground street fight and all you hear is Batman grunting and yelling. Only a few of Bane’s henchmen watching. It reminded me of the famous story I heard of Bruce Lee being forced to defend his ability to teach Kung Fu in Seattle (or California). The old guard brought in their own fighter to face Lee in a winner-take-all (to the death?) match.

And I loved that crushing and devastating visual of Bane and Batman at the end of the fight that comes straight out of comic book imagery.

That one sequence made it worth the price of admission for me.

shannon76 on July 26, 2012 at 12:39 AM

That one sequence made it worth the price of admission for me.

shannon76 on July 26, 2012 at 12:39 AM

No argument here. That first fight is amazing. Great choreography. Bane’s dialogue is great. The lack of music adds a lot of tension. And even though we know how the scene ends if you’ve seen the trailers and/or read the comics, it’s still a brutal sequence to sit through.

The problem is that rematch at City Hall. It needed to be longer and a lot more emotional.

Doughboy on July 26, 2012 at 12:56 AM

I just can’t picture anyone other than Christopher Reeve as Superman.

eaglescout_1998 on July 26, 2012 at 2:29 AM

29Victor on July 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I know I am looking forward to the new J.J Abrahms “Wonder Twins Begin” film. I think Justin Bieber will finally prove to the world he can act.

redeye on July 26, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Krypton, we have a problem.

The skinny is that:

1)Amy Adams is playing Lois as a redhead
2)No red underwear
3)Lawrence Fishburne is Perry White

My questions would be why, why, and why?

princetrumpet on July 25, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Next up – gay Superman!

rickv404 on July 26, 2012 at 6:35 AM

no visual fireworks? I thought that the image of him going supersonic with that cone visible were pretty cool.

ted c on July 26, 2012 at 7:32 AM

29Victor on July 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I know it’s an old TV series, but didn’t Wonder Woman have the “wonder twins”? What…not the same thing?

Extrafishy on July 26, 2012 at 7:33 AM

i’ll watch it once it makes it to netflix

cmsinaz on July 26, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Extrafishy on July 26, 2012 at 7:33 AM

heh

wonder twin powers activate!

cmsinaz on July 26, 2012 at 7:55 AM

More movies of ancient comic books.

Looks like all the good writers REALLY did move into Television.

FAIL.

CorporatePiggy on July 26, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Is it me or did the first trailer steal the music from the Lord of the Rings!

Confederate on July 26, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Next summer? I thought the world was ending in 2012. What happened to that?
UnderstandingisPower on July 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Don’t worry. As long as Super Angst Man is filled with enough dreary pathos and inner conflict, he’ll surely save us all.

logis on July 26, 2012 at 8:36 AM

This movie trailer brought to you by Dyson….cause it sssssssucks.

search4truth on July 26, 2012 at 8:56 AM

I understand the visual effect of Superman flying vertical and breaking the sound barrier.

I don’t understand the visual of a dual exhaust system; a typical by-product of a combustion engine.

From what orifices do the dual exhaust exit from?

Carnac on July 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM

So, is the man of steel gay too?

With all this hype/meme of gay, just thought I ask.

gothicreader on July 26, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Guess someone never watched Smallville.

Zaggs on July 25, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Or ever investing in the Superman legend.

He came from a civilization that had made it past their dark era and founded on science and piece. In many ways it was a race of supermen.

Jor-el, Superman’s father, found the end of the world was coming, yet no one would believe him. In desperation he built a ship to save his son. He was rocketed toward earth, where he was found by the Kents, and raised as their own. Yet he wasn’t, he was far more than that.

It’s the ultimate outsider tale.

He’s a person of enormous power, yet with the ethos to use it for good. He could have become the greatest dictator in history, but was raised in midwest commonsense virtue.

Especially in these times, it’s a great story.

itsspideyman on July 26, 2012 at 9:10 AM

peace…. :(

itsspideyman on July 26, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Typhoon on July 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

In times of trouble we hope for a hero. Lord knows I haven’t seen any around lately.

fullogas on July 26, 2012 at 9:17 AM

More movies of ancient comic books.

Looks like all the good writers REALLY did move into Television.

FAIL.

CorporatePiggy on July 26, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Too many of these kinds of movies. It’s starting to get annoying.

I guess people like them, though. At some point maybe they’ll get tired of them?

bluegill on July 26, 2012 at 9:25 AM

More movies of ancient comic books.

Looks like all the good writers REALLY did move into Television.

FAIL.

CorporatePiggy on July 26, 2012 at 8:19 AM

What’s good on tv these days?

fullogas on July 26, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Superman use to fight for Truth, Justice and the American Way and when Hollywood killed that they they killed any interest I had in their superman movies. If they bring back Superman as an American Hero standing up for the American way again then I will go to see this one, but I doubt they did.

JeffinSac on July 26, 2012 at 9:28 AM

That trailer is like kryptonite–it weakens Superman.

After seeing that, Lois Lane got bored and went back to work for the Daily Beagle.

Steve Z on July 26, 2012 at 10:15 AM

They could do it the John Byrne way… when he was in charge of the writing Supes was stronger during the day and used up energy operating at night. Only in sunlight does he get full powers and works off of reserves at other times… which makes him less powerful at night.

This is sort of the way Fred Saberhagen has treated vampires: sunlight doesn’t kill them but overcharges them to the point of destruction. A young vampire can only operate at night with the planet’s mass stopping all but a tiny amount of the sun’s energy (presumably from energetic sub-atomic particles or some such, Saberhagen didn’t elucidate this at a talk he gave on it). Older vampires have better control over their absorption of energy and can travel out in highly overcast weather during the day. They actually require just a tiny fraction of solar energy to gain their powers while the breathing, living Superman needs every bit he can get.

It would make for an interesting extended take on Superman to do it that way… but I doubt anyone has the ability to write to that set of circumstances. And it would also mean that Superman has to be very conscious of just how powerful he is and for how long as you would hate to have a massive night time fight, using up lots of power and then get shot by some lowly thug… talk about worries!

The time with Byrne also covered shaving: heat vision and a mirror making dead cells toasty.

ajacksonian on July 26, 2012 at 11:06 AM

So, is the man of steel gay too?
With all this hype/meme of gay, just thought I ask.

Well according to Holly Weird & the goose stepping left Superman’s love interest is no longer Lois Lane, it’s Jimmy Olsen!

Confederate on July 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM