Palin, DeMint to rally for Ted Cruz in Houston on Friday

posted at 7:57 pm on July 25, 2012 by Allahpundit

In case you need more proof that Cruz has a very real chance of pulling this upset, he’s now got tea-party icons ready to spend political capital — in person — on pushing him over the top.

Sarah Palin is getting back on the campaign trail. She’ll hit the road this Friday at an evening rally for Ted Cruz, Texas candidate for the U.S. Senate, at the Woodlands, north of Houston, his campaign and a Palin friend confirmed for ABC News…

And it’s not just Palin. South Carolina Sen. Jim DeMint will also be on hand for the 6 p.m. rally. Glenn Beck will be featured at another rally Thursday at the American Airlines Arena in Dallas and Rick Santorum will be campaigning with Cruz over the weekend, although the details are still being worked out…

The former Alaska governor has a stellar GOP primary endorsement record so far this cycle. She backed Orrin Hatch in his Senate primary in Utah, Richard Mourdock in his primary against Dick Lugar in Indiana, and helped Deb Fischer with her surprise victory in Nebraska. She still has not formally endorsed Mitt Romney nor joined him on the campaign trail.

Even in Texas, tea partiers are outnumbered by non-tea partiers — but not by much. According to PPP’s poll taken two weeks ago, fully 40 percent of the electorate identifies as TP and Cruz utterly crushes Dewhurst among them, 71/26. Dewhurst, meanwhile, leads 57/34 among the 50 percent of Texas Republicans who say they’re non-TPers. Inviting Palin and DeMint is thus a no-brainer: Not only is it a way to widen Cruz’s already gigantic lead among TPers, it’s a fire alarm for those who haven’t paid much attention to the race yet (are there any conservatives in Texas who haven’t?) to let them know they need to turn out next Tuesday. Not good enough? All right: The Tea Party Express is hosting a “radiothon” on Cruz’s behalf tonight at 9 p.m. with the entire Senate tea-party caucus as guests. National conservative all-stars are now all-in for the upstart. Except for, er, Huck.

As further reading, here’s National Journal with four signs that “Cruz-mentum” is taking hold in Texas. And if you’re still inclined to doubt, here’s how desperate a pro-Dewhurst group is to take him down before the polls open next week. Wow.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Bishop *sigh*

KOOLAID2 on July 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM

**************** SarahCudian Blitzkrieg ************************!
(snark)

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Lord willing, I’ll be there.

Weight of Glory on July 25, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Bishop *sigh*

KOOLAID2 on July 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM

KOOLAID2:

I think,Bishop,is out patrolling his lake…*Runs*!:)
(sarc)

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM

That’s my girl…!

Seven Percent Solution on July 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Not “team players”.

MadisonConservative on July 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM

…but she’s a “come along lately” ! Everybody says!

KOOLAID2 on July 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Sarah is not important…cries the Mitt supporters…meanwhile, the smart money brings her in and seals the deal.

Mitt…take note, want an easy road? Become more conservative and ask Sarah to help you, you will need it.

right2bright on July 25, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I think,Bishop,is out patrolling his lake…*Runs*!:)
(sarc)

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM

…is he swimming again?

KOOLAID2 on July 25, 2012 at 8:03 PM

But she’s like irrelevant or something……

Meat Fighter on July 25, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Sarah is still wildly popular in Texas – what an event this will be!

Go Ted CRUZ – Go Sarah PALIN!

Pork-Chop on July 25, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Here is link from Cruz to attend meeting

William Amos on July 25, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I don’t get the add, what was Cruz’s role in her son’s death?

CCRWM on July 25, 2012 at 8:07 PM

“Come to Texas and learn how to do it right, but don’t come down here and tell us who needs to be our next United States senator, thank you very much,” Perry said. “We’ll decide that without your outside, Washington, D.C.-oriented help.” – Rick Perry

Wait. What?

Lost in Jersey on July 25, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Ted Cruz ‏@tedcruz

RSVP’ed for Rally w/ @JimDeMint, @SarahPalinUSA, TX #TeaParty Leaders & more this Fri? RSVP: http://bit.ly/MmOSoL #TXSen

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Support Ted Cruz
by Sarah Palin on Monday, July 23, 2012 at 7:39am ·

Today early voting begins in the run-off election for U.S. Senate in Texas. Texans have a clear choice in this race, and I encourage them to support Ted Cruz, a strong conservative fighter who will protect and defend our Constitution and not just go along to get along with the reckless spending of the permanent political class in D.C. The high-paid consultants of Ted’s well-funded opponent are in full panic mode and have plunged millions of dollars into false personal attacks against Ted meant to dispirit us and break our conviction. We’ve all seen these tactics before, but together we can make sure they don’t succeed. I encourage Texans to get out and vote for Ted Cruz.

- Sarah Palin

P.S.: For those of you outside of Texas looking to support Ted you can do so by visiting his website here.

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I’m thinking we might have nominated the wrong guy. – Eeyore

sharrukin on July 25, 2012 at 8:09 PM

That’s my girl…!

Seven Percent Solution on July 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Seven Percent Solution:True dat..”Clink”!:)

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I’ve already filled in my vote. Now about that early and often thing…

mickytx on July 25, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Lost in Jersey on July 25, 2012 at 8:07 PM

The DC and blogger crowd are there purely because this is in the interest of Jim DeMint since it looks like he and Cornyn are up for the whip post.

BTW, tons of half truths in claims against Dewhurst being broadcast.

Either candidate will be just as conservative. One has a very positive track record and actual business experience. The other has rhetoric and a record in court cases. It is that simple.

Kermit on July 25, 2012 at 8:11 PM

ON NOW LVE:

Video: Obama speaks at the Urban League convention………………..ON NOW

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Here is link from Cruz to attend meeting

William Amos on July 25, 2012 at 8:04 PM

William Amos:As always,your on the job,good to see ya!:)

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Levin talking about cruz right now.

Tim_CA on July 25, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Where did that Dustin Siggins guy go? We need his input on this.

BoxHead1 on July 25, 2012 at 8:17 PM

ON NOW LVE:

Video: Obama speaks at the Urban League convention………………..ON NOW

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:12 PM

No need to watch. Here’s a summation:
“Ummm, uh uh uh, folks, they are lying about me.”

arnold ziffel on July 25, 2012 at 8:19 PM

BoxHead1 on July 25, 2012 at 8:17 PM

He obviously didn’t receive orders from his handlers yet.

Kermit on July 25, 2012 at 8:19 PM

News of this event is spreading like wildfire among my Tea Party friends. The Greater Fort Bend County Tea Party, Alvin Tea Party, Pearland Tea Party, Kingwood Tea Party, and the Texas Tea Party Patriot PAC are all aware of this.

I’m so there.

madmonkphotog on July 25, 2012 at 8:19 PM

I don’t get the add, what was Cruz’s role in her son’s death?

CCRWM on July 25, 2012 at 8:07 PM

They resided in same state?

I am guessing “frivolous lawsuit” or some such.

riddick on July 25, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I voted for him today and asked about turnout. Granted I live in one precinct in an area where people don’t exactly believe in HopenChange but the officials all said it was very high.

The kids outside were politely handing out tea party literature…

It’ll be interesting to see how this stacks up.

CorporatePiggy on July 25, 2012 at 8:20 PM

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Good to see you Canofor. I still jump in here from time to time. I was talking with friends on facebook about this earlier is why I had link handy.

Can’t wait till election night and I come here and post election returns those are always fun to do.

William Amos on July 25, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Having Sarah and of course JDM at this rally might well put Cruz into landslide territory against Dewhurst, our Lt. Governor. The internals were already pretty good for Cruz, hence Dewhurst’s desperation ads which are running non-stop, but this is a run-off, a low-turnout affair anyway, which always benefits the more candidate with the most enthusiastic voters, here Cruz.

That these two, and Beck, are throwing in so publicly means that they believe Cruz is going to win, and big time.

TXUS on July 25, 2012 at 8:20 PM

1000 comments, or bust!

Go Cruz!

Viva Cuba Libre!!!

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Dewhurst was for full-fledged amnesty, then lied about it in the last debate, then removed the info from his site, to hide the old evidence.

All you need to know.

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2012 at 8:22 PM

No need to watch. Here’s a summation:
“Ummm, uh uh uh, folks, they are lying about me.”

arnold ziffel on July 25, 2012 at 8:19 PM

“Regarding those lies I keep saying, never mind, they were only meant for those who don’t pay attention”.

riddick on July 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Dewhurst is a tax guy. He wants to create taxes from thin air. Taxes spring forth from Dewhurst’s fingertips. He robo calls Texans up to 15 times a day. Douche.

Slade73 on July 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Wait. What?

Lost in Jersey on July 25, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Heh.

a capella on July 25, 2012 at 8:24 PM

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM

…is he swimming again?

KOOLAID2 on July 25, 2012 at 8:03 PM

KOOLAID2:When,Bishop is in Troll Mode!:)

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Thank you, Sarah! Now could you please go nuclear on Rep. Don Young? He’s in your back tundra and he is the quintessential RINO. If you confine the spectrum to Republicans only, he is the polar opposite of the Tea Party that you represent probably more than any other politico on the national stage.

It’s great that you are backing the obvious Tea-Party choice in Texas, but please pitch in also with putting the torch to Don “Dead-Wood” Young.

minnesoter on July 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Anybody in Dallas, Collin, or Denton county who wants to help Cruz and other conservatives should download our voter guide and send it to anyone they know in those counties.

If you live there and want to volunteer to hand these out at the polls, let us know. I’m doing it. It is very easy, even in the Texas heat.

Odysseus on July 25, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I’ve already voted, and I’ll be at the SP event, I live in The Woodlands. Montgomery County was STRONG Cruz territory last month. I’ve been calling friends that didn’t vote in the primary to remind them that they need to vote and soon.

I’m excited about the event, I’ve never met SP.

lizzie beth on July 25, 2012 at 8:30 PM

minnesoter on July 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Your wish has been granted..:)

idesign on July 25, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Oh, and I haven’t heard any Huck adds during the runoff, I heard a bunch during the primary. But there have been really sleazy adds the last 2 weeks that clearly show Dewhurst is very worried he’s going to lose this thing. Nothing from Perry this go round, either. At least not that I’ve heard or seen.

lizzie beth on July 25, 2012 at 8:31 PM

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:16 PM

William Amos on July 25, 2012 at 8:20 PM

William Amos:

Election night,woot-woot,hey heres a linky,I sent it in
about 3 days ago!:)
=================================

Insanely Rich Tax Cheats Hid Over $21 Trillion In Offshore Accounts
Jul. 25, 2012, 4:53 PM
**********************

Turns out the super rich are even richer than we thought. According to new research by economist James Henry, there was a conservatively estimated $21 to $32 trillion being held in private offshore tax havens in 2010.

As if this wasn’t already a large number, the $21 trillion is held by 100 million people, while $9.8 trillion is held by just 100,000 people.(More..)

=========================================================

** According to new research by economist James Henry**

Embargoed
until
10h00BST,
Sunday
July
2012

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Cruz will win.

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Actually this is funny

Harry Reid 1995 “I think we should audit the Fed”

William Amos on July 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM

William Amos:Looks like hes late to the party!:)

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 8:35 PM

When did Huck become a national conservative all-star? Not yet, and in all likelihood, not ever.

INC on July 25, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Beware the CUDACABRA!!!

AmeriCuda on July 25, 2012 at 8:37 PM

He robo calls Texans up to 15 times a day

Thank God for dial-up. It does have it’s advantages.

P.S. I don’t live in Texas I was just making a general comment

CodaUPB on July 25, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Stu Gotts on July 25, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Nothing from Perry this go round, either. At least not that I’ve heard or seen.

lizzie beth on July 25, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I got a robocall from Perry a couple of days ago, but that’s all I know.

juliesa on July 25, 2012 at 8:39 PM

lizzie beth on July 25, 2012 at 8:31 PM

My “inside” contacts in both campaigns confirm that as soon as Dewhurst started going ultra neg on Cruz, the Huckster and Perry asked that their ads be “fazed” out, politico speak for deep sixed NOW!

TXUS on July 25, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I’m excited about the event, I’ve never met SP.

lizzie beth on July 25, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I live in Sugar Land but work in Greenspoint, so I’ll be able to make it after work. The Woodlands area tea parties always have great events.

TxAnn56 on July 25, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Kermit on July 25, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Actually, they won’t. One helped kill the sanctuary city bill and TSA groping bill and the other didn’t. One will be in the Mush Mouth McConnell camp and the other won’t. Those are big differences to me.

TxAnn56 on July 25, 2012 at 8:49 PM

TXUS on July 25, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Interesting, and not that surprising. Perry is still popular, and Huck has tried to keep a generally uplifting & positive image since ’08. I’m so in the Cruz zone at this point I don’t know what’s going on outside of there.

lizzie beth on July 25, 2012 at 8:49 PM

minnesoter on July 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Amen.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but anyone ‘reaching across the aisle’ is either naive or in cahoots and we can’t survive such nonsense. Never, ever, anymore.

Good on Sarah, Jim DeMint and others. Ted Cruz will be a fine example of where we must grow (and go). More, please.

Nothing against the conservative men, but conservative women are breathtaking, imo. MKH is no exception. Levin ‘there, I said it’. ’tis true.

mickytx on July 25, 2012 at 8:50 PM

This is a great event, and a nice effort by DeMint to take a stand with Palin when the Rombots are trying their damnedest to tear down Palin before the Convention.

Palin, for her part, will make this even all about Ted Cruz, which is where the focus should be. When Ted Cruz wins, Texas will send a serious, Reagan Conservative to the Senate.

And when Ted Cruz pulls in some Cruzmentum before the Convention, Palin will be seen to have been an indirect winner, foiling the attempt by the Romney people to tear her down. Meantime, DeMint will probably have another vote in his pocket for the Whip Race.

Majority Whip, that is, if trends stay the way they are.

As for Don Young, Palin can’t do anything about him. Don Young is one of the most powerful men in the history of that state, and he’s a complete porkster. He plays both sides of the street like a Strad, and he’s the last person Palin would want to eff with right now, especially if she has any ambitions regarding 2014-2016.

Palin needs to work on her own future in that state and beyond. She’s taking some great steps so far this year, while the Rombots can’t seem to break free from Chicago Jesus. A study in contrasts, if you ask me.

victor82 on July 25, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Sarah does the grunt work, in the trenches to get conservatives elected. While the swill GOP in the beltway sit on their azzes, take credit if a conservative wins then trash Sarah so she can’t break that glass ceiling!

By the way, I bet romneycare is supporting Cruz’s challenger. Good test to see whose more popular with conservatives in this race, a Palin backed candidate or a romneycare establishment scumbucket!

Danielvito on July 25, 2012 at 8:50 PM

TXUS on July 25, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Reposting for clarity.

lizzie beth on July 25, 2012 at 8:51 PM

In ’10 she went out and campaigned for a lot of people, and it looks like Palin will be hitting the trail again to help get people elected. I don’t know the exact finances behind this, but it’s voluntary, right? The cost of these trips come out of her pocket, or does the Cruz campaign set her up?

Dongemaharu on July 25, 2012 at 8:52 PM

**************** SarahCudian Blitzkrieg ************************!
(snark)

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Yeah baby.

The bombing starts in 5 minutes, that is whenever you press the big red button from your command center. Hehe.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Wife and I both voted for Cruz today in early voting!

Wasn’t a soul at the voting place though, except the old people running the program. Don’t know if that is a good or bad sign for Cruz.

Vigilante on July 25, 2012 at 8:54 PM

TXUS on July 25, 2012 at 8:41 PM

People do dumb things.

Dewhurst shouldn’t be doing this. Perry won’t be Governor forever. Perhaps Dewhurst wants to be Governor?

victor82 on July 25, 2012 at 8:54 PM

The Cuda for Cruz!

ConcealedKerry on July 25, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Vigilante on July 25, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Depends on where you live, and what time of day it was. Where I live, Mont County, it’s heavily Republican & there was a steady stream, I waited a couple of minutes to be checked in, and everyone was voting R & all those were voting for Ted.

lizzie beth on July 25, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Why do we have another thread invoking Sarah Palin, again ?

I heard tell from some really credible commentators here, that she’s “irrelevant”.

listens2glenn on July 25, 2012 at 8:57 PM

mickytx on July 25, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I agree.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 8:57 PM

TxAnn56 on July 25, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Yes, we do. It seems to be one of the most active & robust TPs in the greater Houston area. Have fun with parking, I’m planning on riding my bike there, since it’s just easier to get in & out in the long run.

lizzie beth on July 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Dongemaharu on July 25, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Palin gives money to Cruz. Palin makes FB posts and then makes huge, splashy appearance with Cruz that puts him over the top.

All the logistics and costs are handled by Tea Party Express (Amy Kramer’s people) and Cruz For Senate.

At some point, Cruz (and his friends) make a donation to SarahPAC.

Cruz does likewise for DeMint and other downticket GOPers who have put in the sweat-equity in TXSen.

Cruz probably votes for DeMint in the Whip’s Race in 2013.

That’s how I think it will be worked out.

At some point in the fall, Romney will show up and the cycle will begin again. If Romney actually shows up with Cruz more than once in Texas, you know that Mittens is in trouble nationally, because Texas should not be a battleground.

victor82 on July 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM

. . . . . conservative women are breathtaking, imo. MKH is no exception. Levin ‘there, I said it’. ’tis true.

mickytx on July 25, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I agree.

SparkPlug
on July 25, 2012 at 8:57 PM

There enough “pretty” liberal gals to go around.

It’s just that most of ‘em can’t be gorgeous !

listens2glenn on July 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Why do we have another thread invoking Sarah Palin, again ?

listens2glenn on July 25, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Yeah, so did I!

What DID ever happen to that Alaskan Chillbilly?

In other Alaskan News, Don Young endorsed a Hawaiian Left Wing Democrat for a Senate Seat that could be won by Linda Lingle, the Republican running for the Seat.

Now Mitch McConnell knows what happens when you piss off Don Young.

victor82 on July 25, 2012 at 9:03 PM

lizzie beth on July 25, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Good to hear. I’m in Collin County north of Dallas. It was 3 o’clock in the afternoon after all, so that was probably it.

Vigilante on July 25, 2012 at 9:05 PM

madmonkphotog on July 25, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Are you in the Alvin/Pearland area? I am a member of the Alvin TP! Uh huh! I’ll definitely be pulling the lever for Ted. Also, for Carl Pittman for HC Sheriff….I live in Harris County now….sigh. I just have a hard time trying to understand why Drudge has these Vote For Dewhurst posts up all the time.
Oh well, whatever, I will be pulling the lever…..also going to try to make it up to the Woodlands :)

sicoit on July 25, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Now Mitch McConnell knows what happens when you piss off Don Young

What’s this?

BoxHead1 on July 25, 2012 at 9:06 PM

lizzie beth on July 25, 2012 at 8:56 PM

All of my friends that live in MC are also going to be pulling the lever for Cruz! :)

sicoit on July 25, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Hello to all the HotAir People from Texas. Ok and the one from Chicago too. Hehe.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Now Mitch McConnell knows what happens when you piss off Don Young.

victor82 on July 25, 2012 at 9:03 PM

(long string of expletives that would get me banned, if I spelled them out)

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP ! ! !

listens2glenn on July 25, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Voted early for Ted Cruz today

Sekhmet on July 25, 2012 at 9:10 PM

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Haaaay SparkPlug! Houston checkin in! :) Formerly from Alvin, TX….

sicoit on July 25, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Where’s all of our “credible” anti-Palin commentators here ?

Expected to see at least one, by now.

listens2glenn on July 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Where’s all of our “credible” anti-Palin commentators here ?

Expected to see at least one, by now.

listens2glenn on July 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM

They’re over on the Scott Walker thread, bashing Scott Walker..:)

idesign on July 25, 2012 at 9:23 PM

victor82 on July 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Ah yeah. SarahPAC probably pays for some of this too.

Dongemaharu on July 25, 2012 at 9:26 PM

sicoit on July 25, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Funny that, Carl Pittman. A fake outside the voting place. Crutches, etc. was implying that having voted for Mr. Pittman and returning his glossy literature to him, well, I told him.
Hey, I f-ed up. Good luck with the leg…
Lou-who-who… No, I didn’t say that.

Why on earth would I take Joe Arpaio’s word?

The fake told me I had just voted (Pittman) for a democrat.

He’s probably happy that he didn’t swing either crutch at me. He may have actually had a broken leg, today. I hope he was well compensated. It’s tough in the heat here in TX.

+1 to any and all TP folks. I have been to a couple of these gatherings. One in particular I have funny anecdotes about. Know well, that we are here.

Yep, that silent, voting, majority. One needn’t assemble to know what is at stake.
So, from my perspective you can say ‘untold others are in support’. But, all told, I speak for me.

mickytx on July 25, 2012 at 9:31 PM

yeah its a teensy bitsy rally in the middle of nowheresville. but when Sarah speaks, the ears of the world listen.

she will give a master class in what a stump speech is, and send more voters to the polls than mitt would ever hope to, if he were given a similar challenge.

we are benching our superstar this election. I Sit With Sarah.

renalin on July 25, 2012 at 9:33 PM

victor82 on July 25, 2012 at 8:54 PM

If Dewhurst loses this election, he’s over as Lt. Governor next time up or even as Governor too, a step down as it were. The Tea Party here will see to that if Cruz wins, given the vitriol that Dewhurst has in desperation resorted to.

TXUS on July 25, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Spawn cast his first vote EVAH today…for Cruz.
I’d go to that rally if it weren’t, for the I’m sure insignificant detail, of Houston being in the Southeast part of the state…and me living in the…oh…far NORTHWEST part of the state. *sigh*

annoyinglittletwerp on July 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Where’s all of our “credible” anti-Palin commentators here ?

Expected to see at least one, by now.

listens2glenn on July 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM

…no Romney thread…no bluegill!

KOOLAID2 on July 25, 2012 at 9:43 PM

This is exactly the role that suits Palin best. She is a great “force multiplier” for “common sense” candidates.

crosspatch on July 25, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Early voted for CRUZ today.

My parents voted for Dewhurst the first time around. After several conversations with my Mom, she’s voting for Cruz! Hopefully, she’ll convert my Dad also.

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Hey, I f-ed up. Good luck with the leg…
Lou-who-who… No, I didn’t say that.

Why on earth would I take Joe Arpaio’s word?

The fake told me I had just voted (Pittman) for a democrat.

mickytx on July 25, 2012 at 9:31 PM

mickytx,,,,,no offense man, but WTH are you talking about? Sorry Bro, I’m confused by your post. Are you for or against Pittman? The heat gettin to ya my friend? ;)

sicoit on July 25, 2012 at 9:46 PM

I wish there was someone in Illinois that she could endorse but, alas, even the Republicans here are Democrats…

Fallon on July 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM

That is gonna be a freekin Palanapolosa.

I hope they have a huge venue.

They could fill that new stadium that I bought.

esnap on July 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Thank you, Palin and DeMint! Cruz, see you at the ballot box on Tuesday. Yippeee!!!

mobydutch on July 25, 2012 at 9:50 PM

esnap on July 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM

It’s @ the Woodlands. I know because I got an ‘invite’ in my email. Why couldn’t they do something closer to Dust City.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 25, 2012 at 9:50 PM

crosspatch on July 25, 2012 at 9:44 PM

You got that right. Force multiplier not a divider.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM

TXUS on July 25, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Pardon, but there are ‘if’s’ in your comments and there is uncertainty in certain things.
But, first you’ve got to get mad…
… my life has value…
… not going to take this anymore…

And, don’t forget, working for it brings a certain pride that can only be known
to those that do so.

No worries, though. I’m thinking Ted Cruz for the win!

mickytx on July 25, 2012 at 9:54 PM

This rally sounds fuuuun as h*ck! but I’m saving my big trip for the R convention – or the SP TCon one across the street.

Since Palin is backing Cruz I might send him money.

BoxHead1 on July 25, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Since Palin is backing Cruz I might send him money.

BoxHead1 on July 25, 2012 at 9:54 PM

You are a great American.
Go Cuda.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 9:57 PM

BoxHead1 on July 25, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Who’s backing him shouldn’t matter. Cruz would be the better candidate regardless.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 25, 2012 at 9:59 PM