Quotes of the day

posted at 10:53 pm on July 24, 2012 by Allahpundit

The head of the House Democratic Caucus said Tuesday that Congress should “absolutely” ban the sale of assault weapons in the wake of last week’s fatal shooting rampage in Colorado.

Many Democratic leaders have been wary of making a full-throated push for such a ban since House Democrats were swept from the majority in 1994 – a bruising loss some observers have linked to the Democrats’ gun reforms earlier that year.

But Rep. John Larson (Conn.) said Tuesday that Congress shouldn’t shy away from the issue simply because it’s tough politically.

***

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said Tuesday that he does not plan any action on gun control despite calls to pass an assault weapons ban and other measures…

“You guys, I am not going to be here with each of you debating gun control,” he said. “I’ve told you my feeling on that.”

Reid, who was thought to be in the running for an NRA endorsement during his last election, disagrees with many liberals in his party on gun regulation.

***

Even Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., — who was one of the biggest cheerleaders for the assault weapons ban when it passed the House in 1994 – suggested there is no political will for new gun laws or re-instating the assault weapons ban. Under the weapons ban, which lapsed in 2004. Under the ban, it would have been illegal for James Holmes to purchase the deadliest of the weapons he used: the AR-15 assault rifle…

House Democrats including Reps. Earl Blumenauer of Oregon and Carolyn McCarthy of New York, both long-time gun control advocates, point to the shooting in Colorado and other mass shootings as proof that the country’s gun laws are insufficient. Monday Blumenauer took to the floor to accuse the National Rifle Association of political bullying. He pointed to the shooting as a renewed opportunity “to deal with an epidemic of gun violence” in the United States.

“The NRA argues that all we need is for existing gun laws to be enforced while they systematically set about to dismantle which laws we have,” Blumenaue said. “I continue to feel that there’s no reason to permit armor-piercing, cop-killer bullets to be sold like Tic-tac’s, that automatic weapons should be available over the counter with 100-bullet magazines like killer in Colorado had, that facilitate such sprees.”

***

[G]un control advocates tell another story as well. The president has shied away from the gun debate, they said, out of political expedience. The Obama who spoke at that church rally isn’t the same politician who chose soft-touch responses to the mass shootings in Tucson, Ariz., and, most recently, in Aurora, Colo.

“There is no question he’s softened on the issue,” said Ed Rendell, the former Pennsylvania governor who focused on the unwillingness of Democrats to take on the gun lobby in his new book, “A Nation of Wusses.” “But in fairness to the president, you don’t see many other Democrats rushing to the floor saying we need to have legislation.”…

“He has been supportive of national policy until he took office,” said Dan Gross, president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. “I don’t know how much it is the influence of the gun lobby directly, as it is the kind of political calculus. He had an agenda and this was not at the top of his agenda. He needed to create coalitions of support for things like health care and he didn’t want to risk fragmenting that support in any way.”

But as national incidents of gun violence flared with no major responses, groans have grown louder.

***

On his visit to Aurora, Barack Obama spoke a few half-hearted words—he might have wished he could venture more—on the topic. His rival, Mitt Romney, continued simply to pander to the rich coffers of the National Rifle Association. In Washington, you can be assured that hardly anyone will do more, and not simply because members of Congress “don’t have the spine to act,” the verdict of Rep. Carolyn McCarthy, whose husband was murdered and son was wounded in a gun attack on a commuter train 17 years ago. The stark reality is that the half-century battle for gun control has been lost politically—again, and again, now perhaps permanently. And that outcome seems impervious to any new outrage perpetrated in the increasingly grim randomness of America as a recurring, movable shooting gallery…

Aboard Air Force One, on a journey to console the victims and their families in Colorado, Obama’s press secretary said the president’s focus was on enforcing “existing law.” And you can’t expect him to launch a futile demand for tougher gun laws that would never pass the House or Senate. Nor should he pursue a course of faux courage that would represent a heedless disregard for everything else at stake in 2012—and that would sacrifice his chances in swing states like Ohio and Pennsylvania, thereby shattering the hope for a progressive presidency empowering the forces of reaction to impose their will across the board.

The psychic satisfaction of being pure on gun control is not worth losing the election—and letting Romney further pack a Supreme Court that has already ruled five to four that the Constitution confers an individual right to own firearms despite state and local gun laws. If this happened, things would only get worse.

***

These days, people are trying to use the Aurora killings as a pretext to criticize America’s gun culture or to call for stricter gun control laws. (This doesn’t happen after European or Asian spree killings.) Personally, I’ve supported tighter gun control laws. But it’s not clear that those laws improve public safety. Researchers reviewing the gun control literature for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, for example, were unable to show the laws are effective.

And gun control laws are probably even less germane in these cases. Rampage killers tend to be meticulous planners. If they can’t find an easy way to get a new gun, they’ll surely find a way to get one of the 200 million guns that already exist in this country. Or they’ll use a bomb or find another way.

Looking at guns, looking at video games — that’s starting from the wrong perspective. People who commit spree killings are usually suffering from severe mental disorders. The response, and the way to prevent future episodes, has to start with psychiatry, too.

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

So the StuG tank I bought last month was a waste of money on my part?

Bishop on July 24, 2012 at 11:42 PM

What kinda’ background did you have to go through for that ?

listens2glenn on July 24, 2012 at 11:52 PM

That joke just won’t stop giving, will it ?

: )

listens2glenn on July 24, 2012 at 11:49 PM

…I’ve been whinnying ever since…

KOOLAID2 on July 24, 2012 at 11:53 PM

O’Reilly should move to MSNBC . He so overtalks and is
so out to lunch on this one it’s painful to watch.

Texyank on July 24, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Page #2 Bishop !

I guess it’s not worth anything any more, is it ?

listens2glenn on July 24, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I’ll drive over you with the StuG.

Bishop on July 24, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Happiness Is A Warm Gun.

Bmore on July 24, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Machine Gun.

Bmore on July 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM

The wife..
Has turned on the projector…

Got to say goodnight..
All..

Tomorrow….
My wife does say hi…

[then the radio went static]…..

Electrongod on July 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM

listens2glenn on July 24, 2012 at 11:54 PM

A page #2 Bishop is better than a Page #3 Bishop but it’s not the full monte.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Did y’all see the story in the headlines that Iran suffered another malware attack on its nuclear program and it caused several computers to play AC/DC Thunderstruck at top volume. I find that oddly satisfying.

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:01 AM

The wife..
Has turned on the projector…

Electrongod on July 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Never heard it called that before, but whatever works… ;-)

TXUS on July 25, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Bmore
If they need some pictures of “so called” assault weapons I can send a few in, maybe one with my cat, Allah would like that ….huh?……….:-D

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I’ll drive over you with the StuG.

Bishop on July 24, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Bishop:

Piff,you’ll be smok’n wreck,from a depleted uranium sabot,from my M1A1 Abram!!

(snark)

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I thought dems couldn’t be racists? Calling for a ban on black toned rifles is profiling…

Gohawgs on July 25, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Electrongod
heh bud, well g-night……,…..;-)

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:07 AM

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Doesn’t piss you off, all the disinformation and ignorance?

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Doesn’t it piss you off.

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Bwaah. I hope that’s true. Finally. Some hackers with a sense of humor. Thunder struck, I like that song.

Poetic justice lives.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 12:08 AM

The wife..
Has turned on the projector…

Got to say goodnight..
All..

Tomorrow….
My wife does say hi…

[then the radio went static]…..

Electrongod on July 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Electrongod:Night EG,I hope its not a silent film,haha!:)

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 12:09 AM

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Don’t be posting pics of your arsenal, buddy!!! Ed banned Sapwolf back in ’08 for doing such…

Gohawgs on July 25, 2012 at 12:10 AM

If I had to guess what O’Reilly was talking about it, it is semi-automatic. He would be just like the folks from the original “assault” weapon ban and go through a catalog and ban the “scary” looking guns.

Cindy Munford on July 24, 2012 at 11:32 PM

So maybe they should all be pink so they aren’t scary for people like Bill.

Kudos to those that still watch him. Gave up a while back.

kim roy on July 25, 2012 at 12:10 AM

BOR makes me yell at the TV and it is not a good look.

Cindy Munford on July 24, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Makes me happy not to own one of those idiot box’s of disinformation.

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Electrongod on July 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Home movies…

Gohawgs on July 25, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Another security leak by the WH, no doubt, to show Obama’s on top of it. If it’s true, however, how funny, but no one should know about this kind of stuff, particularly the media.

TXUS on July 25, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Gohawgs on July 25, 2012 at 12:07 AM

How come Meechelle has a right to bare arms and we don’t? That’s profiling too.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I find that oddly satisfying.

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:01 AM

And very funny!

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:13 AM

TXUS on July 25, 2012 at 12:12 AM

He’s not that smart and it would have probably played Al Green.

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:13 AM

TXUS on July 25, 2012 at 12:12 AM

He doesn’t care that people die, so long as he wins.

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Yeah it is.

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:14 AM

A page #2 Bishop is better than a Page #3 Bishop but it’s not the full monte.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Doh.

listens2glenn on July 25, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Speaking of getting smoked,this is War Pron,that I haven’t seen,
in a long time,especially when,a US helicopter runs out of ordanance,
and calls for back-up,enjoy!!

GoodNight All—-:)
——————-

2 APACHES KILL A PLATOON OF TALIBAN
VIDEO(15:18)
************

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Yeah it is.

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I want to hear it. Thunderstruck.

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM

B
I find it funny, the politicians know gun control is political suicide, so let the morons run off at the mouth, nothing is gonna happen. Besides I made big money on my ‘pre ban’s the last time. Name the only industry that is booming in the USA since King Putt took over………That’s right the gun industry, they can’t fool the ppl any longer, in Colorado ppl are buying them up like hotcakes on a Sunday morning ………….

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Gohawgs
Never would, just playin around……..But thanks for the heads up………;-)

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:19 AM

OT: Riots have broken out in Anaheim, CA

El_Terrible on July 25, 2012 at 12:19 AM

canopfor on July 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM

You have an impressive link-snarks per minute ratio that’s unequalled in the blog-o-sphere.

Since its impossible for one person to do this who else do you have working for you at your secret operations center? (snark)

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 12:20 AM

El_Terrible on July 25, 2012 at 12:19 AM

How come, is George Zimmerman visiting?

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 12:12 AM

She’s even trying to take our cake…

Gohawgs on July 25, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Night Canopfor, and thanks for the linky………..;-)

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:22 AM

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Thats what I love about you angrymike, you always see the upside. LOL! ; )

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:23 AM

How come, is George Zimmerman visiting?

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Police may have shot a guy (gangster?) in the back on Saturday. They killed another gangster that shot at police on Sunday night.

El_Terrible on July 25, 2012 at 12:23 AM

He doesn’t care that people die, so long as he wins.

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Yes, and that the country he so despises, our country, loses in the process, the ultimate goal.

TXUS on July 25, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Yeah, with a known gun hating proven fascist in the oval office who tried to manipulate American opinion with a lie and a deadly DoJ firearm program that backfired, literally, and the internet screaming with the coming UN arms treaty that will nullify our second amendment.

Democrats want to have a gun control battle while people who’ve never owned a firearm or thought they might need one, are buying them like hot cakes?

Yeah, do that.

Speakup on July 25, 2012 at 12:24 AM

El_Terrible on July 25, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Oh, I do think I heard something about that. I don’t understand the rioting thing.

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:27 AM

B
I also done watch the idiots on tv, I get the impression you don’t eather……….:-)

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Kind of a reach, but….

Night Owl on July 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Hey. lissen up, fellow babies! I am wondering if I could shunt a bunchez of you over to the site below to sign the anti-SB 249 petition:

..it’s an attempt by some loony California State Senator from to SF (natch) to put a law on the books so confusing that the DA will have no choice but to suspend/outlaw all AR-15 and AK-47 and other AW-like firearms.

Oh yeah, go ahead and laugh at us poor bastages here in Liberal Land. But if they are successful out here, then it’s only a matter of time before the fruit loops in your state try the same thing.

..Hey! I’m talking to you out there in Montana too, so wipe that stupid smirk off your face!

The War Planner on July 25, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Gohawgs
By the way it’s good to “see” you, it’s been a bit……….:-)

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM

B

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Going on 9 years, no idiot box. Thought it was coming up on 10. The better half corrected me. ; )

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Gun control explained

TigerPaw on July 25, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Evening, all!

So, this Shrum character. Someone refresh my memory here. Exactly how many WINNING presidential campaigns has he worked for? Hmm???

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 12:32 AM

War planner
done………:-)

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM

A planet full only of liberals would last about 5 years tops before they screwed the pooch and turned it into a fiery hell hole. Ok maybe it would take 6 years.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM

What kinda’ background did you have to go through for that ?

listens2glenn on July 24, 2012 at 11:52 PM

You need a background check for that???

Yikes!

Anyone wanna buy my slightly used M551 Sheridan? Only 30k on the clock and its back seat was barely used… !

BlaxPac on July 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Been making myself scarce, even when I’m posting…

Gohawgs on July 25, 2012 at 12:35 AM

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Hi. My magic 8 ball says ZERO.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 12:36 AM

BlaxPac on July 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM

No, but if you happen to have a spare M41 lying around…

I am partial to that little tank. Easy on fuel and sexier lines than the M551.

cozmo on July 25, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Ok maybe it would take 6 years.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM

6 years, 6 months and, 6 days…

Gohawgs on July 25, 2012 at 12:37 AM

B
wow, 9 years, congrads, I just stopped this year. I never realized how much BS comes out of their mouths, I had a paulbot tell me today he saw that Rmoney™ was considering some kind of gun control, I know what it was, it was about when he was governor, I told him his first problem is he listens to the tv.

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:38 AM

So the StuG tank I bought last month was a waste of money on my part?

Bishop on July 24, 2012 at 11:42 PM

See the one they pulled out of the bog in Russia? Amazing!

Dr. ZhivBlago on July 25, 2012 at 12:39 AM

I don’t have a heavy gun. But I do have a 20″ heavy barrel for my AR. Carry handle 4x scope. It’s quite nice. I wish someone would make a bipod that snaps in place on the bayonet lug. I can’t find one.

wolly4321 on July 24, 2012 at 11:38 PM
You don’t want to snap a bipod onto the bayonet lug since properly “loading” the bipod would distort the barrel and effect your POI. I strongly recommend the Harris 9-13″ swivel. Best price for the Harris:

The Harris as delivered will attach to a swing swivel stud or the same site should have a number of adapters for different attachment solutions.

PolAgnostic on July 25, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Howdy Grace……..Welcome to another gun thread……My favorite kind……hehe……;-)

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Hi. My magic 8 ball says ZERO.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Exactly! And yet, he gets to be a paid consultant. Same for many “conservatives.”

Congratulation, SP! You win an autographed picture of Oprah & Moochelle huggin’ it out. :)

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 12:41 AM

BlaxPac on July 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Weren’t those made out of tin and fiberglass? LOL

The tank that had so many roles, it didn’t know what it was. Also guessing it’s had 0 tank kills in its production history?

Pretty sweet looking, though.

Dr. ZhivBlago on July 25, 2012 at 12:43 AM

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Good evening lovely and talented one. ; ) Be careful reading these quotes tonight. Guaranteed to make you dumber and angrier. : )

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Howdy Grace……..Welcome to another gun thread……My favorite kind……hehe……;-)

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Howdy, mike! I gotta say that your “King Putt” (12:17) is my ALL TIME FAVORITE.

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 12:43 AM

PolAgnostic
Excellent advice, that’s what I got…………

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Dang, older stars dropping like flies today. Chad Everett has passed at the age of 75.

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Yes, I read them…unfortunately. I did skip the videos because I have my limits. ;)

BTW, excellent tunes you fired off there, B. Even managed to get in some ELP & Beatles. Good work!

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Chad Everett has passed at the age of 75.

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Much too young.

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Good work!

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Just blowing off steam. The disinformation surrounded this topic is incredible.

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:47 AM

surrounded=surrounding

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:47 AM

The War Planner on July 25, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Done deal, War Planner! Duly signed.

thatsafactjack on July 25, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:45 AM

My goodness! He was definitely a favorite of mine, back in the day.

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 12:48 AM

To all these puds that want to reinstate the AWB. Why? Has the crime rate involving them since 04 skyrocketed?
Here’s my dinner pic tonight.

Also happy to be back and see all my peeps. The Laotian prison camp was hell.

arnold ziffel on July 25, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Grace
I wish I could say I thought of it, but I stole it from some great commenter here on H/A…….;-D

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Arnold
howdy bud, B should he happy now, his favorite pig is back and Dire will probably be showing soon……

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Here’s my dinner pic tonight.

arnold ziffel on July 25, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Gots to protect the shrimps.

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:51 AM

6 years, 6 months and, 6 days…

Gohawgs on July 25, 2012 at 12:37 AM

With Barack “Damian Anti Christ” Obama at the helm that is plenty of time for the libs to turn any planet into a smoldering cinder that smells like sulfur.

The sulfur part was lifted from a Hugo Chavez comment He made about Bush.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 12:52 AM

arnold ziffel on July 25, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Hi, arnold! Great dinner pic. What says romance more than roses & guns? Or, is that guns & roses???

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Howdy Jack…e
how B you tonight?????????…..;-D

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:52 AM

No, but if you happen to have a spare M41 lying around…

I am partial to that little tank. Easy on fuel and sexier lines than the M551.

cozmo on July 25, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I’ll check my garage…been finding the damnest things in there.

Weren’t those made out of tin and fiberglass? LOL

The tank that had so many roles, it didn’t know what it was.

Dr. ZhivBlago on July 25, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Hey, as long as i can use it to drive through Brooklyn and on the Mass Pike, i’m happy!

(yes, they ARE that bad.)

BlaxPac on July 25, 2012 at 12:55 AM

How come Meechelle has a right to bare arms and we don’t? That’s profiling too.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I’m still laughing at this one, SP.

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 12:55 AM

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Perfect. Now I have something to put on my dart board. I could prolly hit Oprah drunk and blindfolded.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 12:55 AM

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM

..thanks, Mike! Way to go!

The War Planner on July 25, 2012 at 12:56 AM

tigers

jrsrigmvr on July 25, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Well friends, another early call time for yours truly. Good one to add volume on.

Good Night All.

Bmore on July 25, 2012 at 12:58 AM

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Definitely a cutie!!!

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Sparkplug
Are you trying to say Oprah is FAT?… cause if you are …….your right on target………hehe

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:58 AM

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Good evening, Mike. I’m well, thanks for asking! How are you doing this evening?

thatsafactjack on July 25, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Well, my internet service provider is going to be performing an upgrade at any moment. Any time after 12:00 Central. The outage may last a few minutes, or a few hours.

So…If I pull a Houdini without saying proper Good nights, it was the fault of my ISP.

Or SparkPlug. One of those two.

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 1:00 AM

The War Planner on July 25, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Do you have to be from California to sign the petition?

Cindy Munford on July 25, 2012 at 1:00 AM

wolly4321 on July 24, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Everybody has a bad night once in a while. Was a bit surprised because I know that you are solid. So, let’s all forget it and move on.

Kudos for having the huevos to apologize.

AZfederalist on July 25, 2012 at 1:01 AM

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Then I’ll say a very quick Good Evening, Grace!

thatsafactjack on July 25, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Well like B , I’m skating out early, this heat is killing me and my back. So everyone have a great evening ……….Good night all……….:-)

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 1:02 AM

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Both work fine little lady. Just have to decide which is more appropriate for the situation. First date I’d go for guns and roses, see how she handles that and work from there. :)

arnold ziffel on July 25, 2012 at 1:02 AM

NIGHT, BMORE! Have a restful sleep & a blessed Wednesday!

4Grace on July 25, 2012 at 1:02 AM

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 12:58 AM

I think Chris Christie would get lost in one of her pant legs. Her dress could function as a circus tent.

Hehe.

SparkPlug on July 25, 2012 at 1:02 AM

angrymike on July 25, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Good night, Mike. I hope you’re back feels better soon!

thatsafactjack on July 25, 2012 at 1:03 AM