Quotes of the day

posted at 9:01 pm on July 21, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

By the end of June, Romney’s campaign, along with the party fundraising committees, had $170 million in cash reserves, $26 million more than Obama and the Democratic committees had available. That in part is due to the huge amounts of money Obama has spent as part of an effort to define Romney early to voters, points out Politico. Obama has spent a combined $189 million in April through June, compared to the $138 million spent by Romney. In ads alone, the Obama campaign spent $43 million last month, compared to Romney’s $12 million.

Republicans also enjoy a nice cash advantage with the outside groups known as super PACs. Even though the pro-Obama Priorities USA group had its best month yet in June, raising $6.2 million, it was nowhere close to the $20 million raised by pro-Obama super PAC Restore Our Future, reports the Hill. Priorities USA spent more than it raised in June as it unleashed a barrage of ads targeting Romney’s tenure at Bain Capital.

***

Obama entered July with $97.5 million in the bank, and used a part of it to run 35,347 television ads in the 14-day period ending July 16, according to New York-based Kantar Media’s CMAG. The Romney campaign, which began July with $22.5 million, aired 16,946 spots during that period. Since more than 97 percent of those commercials were negative, that meant voters saw twice as many campaign-funded ads attacking Romney rather than Obama. …

Obama continued to draw down his campaign account, spending $58.1 million last month with $43 million for advertising, including broadcast and online. Romney spent $27.5 million during the month, less than half as much as Obama, with $11.1 million going for media.

“President Obama’s campaign will never have a more substantial advertising advantage than it has had over the past few weeks, yet there is no evidence to suggest that the ballot has moved,” Romney’s pollster, Neil Newhouse, said in a July 16 memo.

***

A much smaller group of wealthy liberals gave money last month to Priorities USA Action, including actor Morgan Freeman, who put in $1 million. Chicago media company executive Fred Eychaner also gave $1 million.

But big Democratic donors have largely steered clear of the super PAC, focusing their efforts instead on raising money directly for Obama’s campaign. So far, Obama’s bundlers have brought in at least $143 million, according to a Los Angeles Times analysis of data provided by the campaign.

In the last three months, 107 new bundlers joined the effort, including longtime Democratic money man Terry McAuliffe, “Glee” creator Ryan Murphy, private equity chief Hamilton James, tech investor Chris Sacca and Maryland Gov.Martin O’Malley. Together, they raised at least $14.6 million for the quarter.

***

“I don’t think the effort was designed to sway voters so much as it was a way to get the Democratic base motivated again,” Smith added. “To give them something to be angry about again.”

And that is a sad statement about the Obama campaign. The president can’t possibly run positive ads about his record, so his only option is to fire up Democratic voters to hate Romney. But even many Democrats are troubled by Obama’s relentlessly negative — and mostly misleading — campaign. …

No, it appears the only Obama campaign strategy right now is to keep hammering on Romney’s business record, and somehow convince voters that the exact date of Romney’s departure from Bain Capital is more important than the 8 percent unemployment rate.

***

Campaign disclosure forms for Obama for America, President Obama’s reelection team, reveal a heavy emphasis on public opinion polling. According to the forms, in the month of June alone, Obama for America spent a whopping $2,639,265.72 on polling.

This appears to be a record this election cycle. And it does not include money spent on polling by the Democratic party in the month of June. …

Polling is often conducted by campaigns to make sure the candidate’s message is in sync with what the voters want to hear.

***

The National Republican Congressional Committee narrowly outraised the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in June. The NRCC posted $10.7 million in receipts compared with the DCCC’s $10.5 million.

The NRCC ended June with $41 million in cash on hand while the DCCC closed the month with $33.2 million in the bank.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Axe on July 21, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Lolz. My neighbor, a black woman said they play it during her soap operas and she is really getting turned off to 0bama from it…

WOW, it just came on during local news…

OmahaConservative on July 21, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Vacation….

To Katmando

Meow!

Electrongod on July 21, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Of course!

Or the Catskills..

22044 on July 21, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Where the Heck is Allah?

southernms on July 21, 2012 at 10:57 PM

He’s always easy to find at tmz.com.

TXUS on July 21, 2012 at 11:27 PM

…like that M&M!…that is refreshing to read after watching and listening to the news all day…just reading what you did and his reaction relaxed me.

KOOLAID2 on July 21, 2012 at 11:15 PM

That’s what I was going for… my heart breaks for those lives lost and their families, what a world… so we went out to enjoy some of what I call “Gods Candy”.

MontanaMmmm on July 21, 2012 at 11:28 PM

OmahaConservative on July 21, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Hahahahah!

PatriotGal2257 on July 21, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Suck what?

I noticed it to.

Whatever works. I’ve been reading here for years, and this batch of trolls are pretty pathetic. At least crr6 was fun. At least not obnoxious. Just stoooopid.

wolly4321 on July 21, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Just my $0.02…

Seven Percent Solution on July 21, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Normally I’d be right with to do just that. Folks informed me that they enjoy the trolls. For the life of me I don’t understand why. One thing I did noticed, when I ask it, Suck What?, it leaves. Since I have mentioned this, it will probably show back up, petulant. Since I have mentioned mentioning this it may not. Win, win?

Bmore on July 21, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I have to walk off the page a little on this. I respect what you both are saying. For my part, every troll gets an answer. Not a running argument, and not the dumb, single-liner guys. But avoiding the confrontation, ignoring the stupid — this has never worked. Many people will read the troll’s schtick (I fear), and some question will be raised in their minds. Without any comfort that they have a defensible position, they are quiet on the street later. Basically, we’re too damned quiet and too insecure in our positions to argue them forcefully, and that’s not good.

IMO, etc.

More of a guideline than a rule. There’s such a thing as feeling tired.

Axe on July 21, 2012 at 11:30 PM

At least crr6 was fun. At least not obnoxious. Just stoooopid.

wolly4321 on July 21, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Nah. She was obnoxious…

OmahaConservative on July 21, 2012 at 11:31 PM

There is a picture of Del in the Facebook section on the front page. Nice. I like having a picture and a face to go with the name. Del, we’re you aware of this?

Bmore on July 21, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Well, there was.

Bmore on July 21, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Pat Cardell and Doug Scheon aren’t real democrats.

Uppereastside on July 21, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Whose Pat Cardell and Doug Scheon?

Pat CADDELL is a real Democrat. He was the youngest person on Nixon’s enemies list and worked for George McGovern, Jimmy Carter, Gary Hart, Walter Mondale, Joe Biden, and Andrew Romanoff, who ran for the US Senate as a Democrat from Colorado in the Teanami year of 2010.

Doug SCHOEN is a real Democrat. He worked for Bill Clinton, works with renown Democratic pollster, Mark Penn, and was a paid consultant for Jeff Greene, who ran for the US Senate as a Democrat from Florida in the Teanami year of 2010.

Just because they don’t have shrines to Marx and sleep in Mao pajamas doesn’t make them anything less than Democrats.

I find it amazing how you Progs can claim with a straight face that the Republican party has become so extreme that Reagan couldn’t get nominated when it has nominated 2 Bushes, 1 Dole, 1 McCain and a Romney since Reagan — none of them “right-wing extremists” — while purging people like Joe Liebermann, the Blue Dogs, etc. from the Democratic Party.

If you think that Maxine Waters, Barney Frank, Barbara Lee, Sheila Jackson-Lee, Nancy Pelosi, Henry Waxman, Jan Schakowsky, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Raul Grijalva, etc., are representative of mainstream America you are delusional.

Oh, hell, what am I saying? You claim that the Tea Party is dangerous and seen as so; yet, it is OWS that has been endorsed by the Socialist Party of America, the Democratic Socialists of America, the Communist Party of America, the Revolutionary Communist Party, the Government of North Korea, the Ayatollah Khamenei, Supreme Leader of Iran, David Duke, Hugo Chavez, the Revolutionary Guards of Iran, the Black Panthers (original), the New Black Panther Party, Industrial Workers of the World (Who even knew that the Wobblies were still around?,) the Communist Party of China, CAIR, Hezbollah, the White Revolution, Marxist Student Union, Anonymous, the Freedom Road Socialist Organisation, the International Socialist Organisation, the Party for Socialism and Liberation, the International Bolshevik Tendency, and the American Nazi Party!!!

Yeah, you guys really represent the American Middle Class.

ROTFLMFAO!

Resist We Much on July 21, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Someone said that Allah was in rehab at the Vatican. So far that theory makes the most sense.

SparkPlug on July 21, 2012 at 11:34 PM

More of a guideline than a rule. There’s such a thing as feeling tired.

Axe on July 21, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Truthfully, I like using that glorious hammer on em. It creates a nice breeze. I have no trouble having a conversation with a liberal, I have little use for a turd dropper like UES, troll.

Bmore on July 21, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Whose Pat Cardell and Doug Scheo

Should’ve been “WHO ARE Pat Cardell and Doug Scheon?”

Resist We Much on July 21, 2012 at 11:35 PM

President Barack Obama: American Idle

Resist We Much on July 21, 2012 at 11:13 PM

That is one of the best parodies on BHO, I’ve seen !

The laughing will stop, eventually. : )

listens2glenn on July 21, 2012 at 11:35 PM

You ignored them ?

How rude !

listens2glenn on July 21, 2012 at 11:16 PM

…oh yeah!…I generally have to catch up on threads at night…I’ll click and comment during the day, but don’t have a chance to stay with it until later…if I do respond it’s because they were in the area…and I hope I didn’t screw up the “just let ‘em cry’ moments…because it only takes ‘one of us’ responding to make them wet their pants!

KOOLAID2 on July 21, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Resist We Much on July 21, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Case in point. :)

Axe on July 21, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Truthfully, I like using that glorious hammer on em. It creates a nice breeze.

Bmore on July 21, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Not opposed to squashing a pest.

Axe on July 21, 2012 at 11:36 PM

The emotion-less, matter of fact rendition typifies the contemporary take on loots.

bayview on July 21, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Erika why do you keep posting this erroneous statement. Pat Cardell and Doug Scheon aren’t real democrats.

Uppereastside on July 21, 2012 at 9:24 PM

They are real Democrats, the types with still functioning brains. The party left them, like it had for Ronald Reagan.

You are a real azzhole, especially after your idiotic comments on the CO thread yesterday. I dare your emperor to go for gun control ahead of Nov. 6. On the other hand, if the goon wins, God forbid, he’d sign an EO soon after to ban them. Hopefully America is way smarter and freer than that, still.

Schadenfreude on July 21, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Resist We Much on July 21, 2012 at 11:34 PM

…N I C E…!!!

KOOLAID2 on July 21, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Someone said that Allah was in rehab.

SparkPlug on July 21, 2012 at 11:34 PM

AP is rooming with Jesse Jackson, Jr?

bayview on July 21, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Obama wasted 100 million, with zero movement of the ‘needle’. There is no man, there is no curtain. The voters have figured it out. May they stay sober for 4 months.

Eh, lester didn’t get it in a headline thread. I like delusional leftists.

Schadenfreude on July 21, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Electrongod on July 21, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Bitterroot Valley

MontanaMmmm on July 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Axe on July 21, 2012 at 11:30 PM

The trolls are nothing but hopeless, feckless wannabees, with keyboards. Responding to them gets them off, so why contribute to their happy endings?

TXUS on July 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Where the Heck is Allah?

southernms on July 21, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Vacation….

To Katmando

Meow!

Electrongod
on July 21, 2012 at 11:01 PM

. . . . . that’s really, really where I’m going to . . . . . .

listens2glenn on July 21, 2012 at 11:41 PM

A Montana canyon…. *sigh*

Sounds better than cactus and rattlesnakes.

wolly4321 on July 21, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Talk to me in January..lol

MontanaMmmm on July 21, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Sorry, can’t remember who posted the premise, but it was a great post. About how liberalism is a mental disorder. How they process thought from a foregone conclusion. Backwards from normal thought of assessing facts and coming to a conclusion. It was spot on and brilliant.

wolly4321 on July 21, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Bitterroot Valley

MontanaMmmm on July 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM

My best friend does some fly fishing out that way once a year. I want to say Labor Day week this year. He really loves it.

Bmore on July 21, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Should’ve been “WHO ARE Pat Cardell and Doug Scheon?”

Resist We Much on July 21, 2012 at 11:35 PM

They are Pat Caddell and Doug Schoen, the former a very sane D, used to work for Carter (don’t hold it against him – he is really one of the nicest Ds around), the latter is a pollster and analyst. They are both very nice gents, on Fox a lot (this makes the leftists sizzle) and they dare be objective, criticize the Ds for their incredible idiocies. They are the Kennedy type Ds, the sane ones, of which there are very few left. Kennedy, if he’d get to look back, would instantly die again at what insanity he’d observe in what used to be his party.

Keep an eye out for the two gents. You will likely agree. They are both smart too, meaning they use their brains and don’t spew marching orders. They think for themselves.

Schadenfreude on July 21, 2012 at 11:44 PM

wolly4321 on July 21, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Talk to me in January..lol

MontanaMmmm on July 21, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Oooooooh . . . . . yeah, there is that.

listens2glenn on July 21, 2012 at 11:46 PM

TXUS on July 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM

To each their own I guess. Sometimes I ignore & sometimes I respond. If I respond, I prefer to frame it by putting the troll(s) in the third person and directing the response to my fellow HotGassers.

22044 on July 21, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Someone said that Allah was in rehab.

SparkPlug on July 21, 2012 at 11:34 PM

He was, but they kicked him out when they found the Vodka and Appletini mix under his bed. Last I heard, he was roaming the roads in Arizona, Forrest Gump like, looking for Jenny.

TXUS on July 21, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Bitterroot Valley

MontanaMmmm on July 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Hamilton?

Lolo?

Sorry for prying.

Electrongod on July 21, 2012 at 11:48 PM

We are getting pounded relentlessly by that ad…

OmahaConservative on July 21, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I have not seen that one yet but my Mom has. As my nephew says “For a old lady – she sure can get mad”.

gophergirl on July 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM

TXUS on July 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM

It’s not about them. It’s about everyone that reads them.

I’m saying that if there is a post by a troll that contains misinformation, it would be good to have a post right next to it that contains factual information. Or failing that, a post right next to it that suggests to anyone reading both how the first might be answered.

So, it’s about us.

I think it’s a mistake for people to assume they have no effect when they speak. Some perspective and not having an inflated sense of inportance is good — but feeling like your words don’t have any influence is to, in my opinion, misunderstand how strong words are.

Imagine a world where all the books were written by trolls, all the conversations were dictated by trolls, all the blog posts, all the comment sections populated by trolls … it would be psychotic, and no one would be sure what was true.

Axe on July 21, 2012 at 11:52 PM

gophergirl on July 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM

New Obama ad mocks Romney singing “America the Beautiful”

OmahaConservative on July 21, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Resist We Much on July 21, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Brilliantly stated, as always!

PatriotGal2257 on July 21, 2012 at 11:53 PM

wolly4321 on July 21, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Brain Damage

jrsrigmvr on July 21, 2012 at 11:53 PM

… it would be psychotic, and no one would be sure what was true.

Axe on July 21, 2012 at 11:52 PM

You have just described the MSM.

PatriotGal2257 on July 21, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Hamilton?

Lolo?

Sorry for prying.

Electrongod on July 21, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Don’t need to answer…..
Bitteroot Valley is good enough..

I have been up and down that valley many times…

Electrongod on July 21, 2012 at 11:55 PM

upper knows perfectly well that Caddell and Schoen are Dems…s/he just want’s to be noticed…s/he will say anything

i think most trolls are like that. they just want to throw a wrench into things…and say ‘look ma, people are noticing me’

Sad really

but, a loser is a loser.

r keller on July 21, 2012 at 11:55 PM

New Obama ad mocks Romney singing “America the Beautiful”

OmahaConservative on July 21, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Obama hates America. This will make them mad.

Schadenfreude on July 21, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Now it frequents them all and even likes to screw up your Quotes of the day…
In the last week…one or two of them came out on a thread…tried 2 or 3 times to stir the pot and when no one responded…they took their ladle and left!

KOOLAID2 on July 21, 2012 at 11:10 PM

..COUNT ME IN!

The War Planner on July 21, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I’m so sick of this hot and humid weather I could scream. I want some fresh air!

gophergirl on July 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Feel sorry for allah. Jenny was found dead here in AZ. Dehydration while hitch hiking. Happens all the time.

wolly4321 on July 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM

You have just described the MSM.

PatriotGal2257 on July 21, 2012 at 11:54 PM

lol — I know. It got a little too real, but I needed to ignore it to stop talking (writing). I was thinking about the universities, etc., too — skipped it. A fair swath of the world is run by trolls, apparently. :)

Axe on July 21, 2012 at 11:58 PM

they took their ladle and left!

KOOLAID2 on July 21, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Meh, I like to fill their ladles with their own crap. They eat Obama’s caca and mistake it for Beluga caviar, while he and Michelle feast on the real thing. Make them suffocate on their idiocy.

Schadenfreude on July 21, 2012 at 11:58 PM

gophergirl on July 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM

wolly4321 on July 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM

What does this mean?

cynccook on July 21, 2012 at 11:59 PM

gophergirl on July 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM

You and me both. At least you had a cooldown last week. We stayed in triple digits and no rain…

OmahaConservative on July 22, 2012 at 12:00 AM

What does this mean?

cynccook on July 21, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Ditto

Electrongod on July 22, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Alright, time to turn in. Don’t get to to hang out at the QOTD Club too much, so many thanks to everyone for the commenting!

22044 on July 22, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Obama hates America. This will make them mad.

Schadenfreude on July 21, 2012 at 11:56 PM

..Thanks, Bro. Ordinarily over the top renditions of The National Anthem turn me off. Not this one. The Guitar riff is every bit as good as — better than — Hendrix’s cynical Woodstock version.

These kids are great. It goes on my blog!

(Not a great honor, I realize; but it’s the least I can do.)

The War Planner on July 22, 2012 at 12:01 AM

OmahaConservative on July 22, 2012 at 12:00 AM

I just looked at accweather – supposedly Thursday/Friday are supposed to be high 70′s/low 80′s and “pleasant”. I’ll believe that when I feel it.

gophergirl on July 22, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Axe on July 21, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Good points all, but most of the folks here know that the trolls spew nothing but misinformation and bile, and that many of them are paid to do so, their mission to stir the pot and hopefully incite invectives that can be used by them or their employers to embarrass Hot Air or, more broadly, the right.

My view has always been to ignore your enemies who pose no real threat, which demoralizes them, but to wipe those who are a serious threat from the face of the earth.

TXUS on July 22, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Sorry for prying.

Electrongod on July 21, 2012 at 11:48 PM

In between those two. Unless we email, I’m not going to disclose my super secret location…

The canyon we hiked today was Blodgett.

MontanaMmmm on July 22, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Where is AP? Seriously… Did he leave? I am missing his posts already.

antisocial on July 22, 2012 at 12:03 AM

22044 on July 22, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Good night!

gophergirl on July 22, 2012 at 12:03 AM

If any of you believe for a split second that you’ve seen the last of Obama’s fund-raising, I have a fantastic bridge in New York city that you gotta see. Foreign money – Russian, Chinese, Saudi, you name it – was a major factor in 2008 and will again be a major factor in 2012. The accusations will be flying and being coolly ignored by the lame-stream media and the Dept of in-Justice, and Obama will bleat about politicization of the Congress and the latest racism of the GOP, and the Republicans will chicken out and let the issue slide hoping that the conservative hate for all things Obama will be sufficient despite the money edge, and of course it won’t.

Archivarix on July 22, 2012 at 12:03 AM

22044 on July 22, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Hopefully we’ll see you again soon! Pleasant dreams!

cynccook on July 22, 2012 at 12:03 AM

OmahaConservative on July 21, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I’ve heard about this ad, but I haven’t seen it until now. It is awful! This is what they are spending all this money on?? Romney should be able to work from home and still win this one. Well, in a sane world.

KCB on July 22, 2012 at 12:03 AM

22044 on July 22, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Don’t let the bedbugs bite…

OmahaConservative on July 22, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Good Night 22044.

Bmore on July 22, 2012 at 12:04 AM

The canyon we hiked today was Blodgett.

MontanaMmmm on July 22, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I Understand..

Electrongod on July 22, 2012 at 12:05 AM

gophergirl on July 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Yeah, I hope it blows over in a few days. Its hard to function when its so humid and hot.

I was outside and it was so hot I got dizzy while doing sports. Got overheated.

I had to gulp some gator aide. The gator-aide did the trick instantly and I stayed in the shade.

SparkPlug on July 22, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Where is AP? Seriously… Did he leave? I am missing his posts already.

antisocial on July 22, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Bmore on July 22, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Where is AP? Seriously… Did he leave? I am missing his posts already.

antisocial on July 22, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Vacation – back 7/23/12

Schadenfreude on July 22, 2012 at 12:05 AM

KCB on July 22, 2012 at 12:03 AM

It runs relentlessly here. Over and over and over…

OmahaConservative on July 22, 2012 at 12:06 AM

gophergirl on July 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Are the mosquitos state bird bad this year in MN?

txhsmom on July 22, 2012 at 12:06 AM

gophergirl on July 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM

I just went to the full resolution National Mosaic radar loop, and it appears you might (don’t want to give you any false hope) have some relief diving southeastward into N. Dakota, as I’m typing this.
Here’s hoping it clears out Minnesota.

listens2glenn on July 22, 2012 at 12:06 AM

See TXUS at 11:48. Forest Gump.

wolly4321 on July 22, 2012 at 12:07 AM

What does this mean?

cynccook on July 21, 2012 at 11:59 PM

AP = Forest Gump, on vacation, looking for Jenny. It’s complicated. :)

Axe on July 22, 2012 at 12:07 AM

OmahaConservative on July 22, 2012 at 12:00 AM

gophergirl on July 22, 2012 at 12:02 AM

..praying for you, O.C. and GiGi. Really am. For what it’s worth, we have very temperate wx out here in SoCal but, because of your situation, it’s guilty pleasure for me.

(I actually do go to waether.com and check the 10-day for Omaha.)

The War Planner on July 22, 2012 at 12:07 AM

What does this mean?

cynccook on July 21, 2012 at 11:59 PM

I think it might have had to do with my comment about AP’s whereabouts above at 11:48.

TXUS on July 22, 2012 at 12:07 AM

… it would be psychotic, and no one would be sure what was true.

Axe on July 21, 2012 at 11:52 PM

You have just described the MSM.

PatriotGal2257 on July 21, 2012 at 11:54 PM

…E X A C T L Y…!!!

KOOLAID2 on July 22, 2012 at 12:08 AM

The War Planner on July 22, 2012 at 12:01 AM

It will annoy the leftists and that’s the big honor. Thanks.

Schadenfreude on July 22, 2012 at 12:08 AM

22044

Night.

Axe on July 22, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Schadenfreude on July 21, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Thanks Schad. I posted this on my facebook page. I cut teeth on rock and roll so this is right up my ally.
I’m glad direct tv canned d.tosh.0 what a douche.

throw the bums out.
Fred

jrsrigmvr on July 22, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I think the issue on this particular site is a lot of users use the word troll with out really knowing what it means. To me a troll is someone who brings nothing to the discussion., will not debate and tries to drive a thread off topic. I have been called a troll numerous times for simply having a different opinion even though I don’t do any of the things I previously mentioned.

Politricks on July 22, 2012 at 12:09 AM

SparkPlug on July 22, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Which part of the country? Cause the better half just informed me she is breaking out the blanket. We are in Ga, suppose to be 60 tonight.

Bmore on July 22, 2012 at 12:09 AM

The War Planner on July 22, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Beyond miserable, just gross here…

OmahaConservative on July 22, 2012 at 12:10 AM

SparkPlug on July 22, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I actually have been shutting my air off at night when it’s tolerable. The dewpoint just shot up to 70 so I turned it back on.

I walked down to Target today and almost passed out it was so gross.

txhsmom on July 22, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I’ve heard they are bad. I live in an urban area so I don’t get many bugs at all – yeah :)

listens2glenn on July 22, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Oh please oh please oh please. Next two days look horrible but then hopefully some relief.

gophergirl on July 22, 2012 at 12:10 AM

AP = Forest Gump, on vacation, looking for Jenny. It’s complicated. :)

Axe on July 22, 2012 at 12:07 AM

TXUS on July 22, 2012 at 12:07 AM

No, no I get it. :S

cynccook on July 22, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Night.

Axe on July 22, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Here too.

Bmore on July 22, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Heh, Resist We Much, I finally went back and read your fantastic response to Upperdownside.

I answered your corrections, assuming erroneously that it was your question :)

Anyway, we know who the two gents are, and you gave the dummy a real good shellacking.

Schadenfreude on July 22, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Axe on July 21, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Apparently and unfortunately. I suggest a pattern of reverse infiltration to begin to combat it. It shouldn’t be that difficult to turn their tactics back on them.

Sounds very Breitbart-ish …

PatriotGal2257 on July 22, 2012 at 12:13 AM

gophergirl on July 22, 2012 at 12:10 AM

I ain’t walking anywhere in this weather. I’d love to have a ride from my back door to my truck in the driveway. Wish I had a self starter for the AC…

OmahaConservative on July 22, 2012 at 12:13 AM

For those wondering where Allah is, I’ve found him….

Dude???

M2RB: Poison

Resist We Much on July 22, 2012 at 12:14 AM

The gator-aide did the trick instantly and I stayed in the shade.

SparkPlug on July 22, 2012 at 12:05 AM

It’s got ‘lectrolytes.

Axe on July 22, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Here are snippets from the book “Impressions & Observations” of Secret Service personnel assigned to guard U.S. Presidents/First Ladies, and Vice Presidents.

BARACK & MICHELLE OBAMA:

“Clinton all over again” – hates the military and looks down on the Secret Service. He is egotistical and cunning; looks you in the eye and appears to agree with you, but turns around and does the opposite—untrustworthy. He has temper tantrums.

She is a complete bitch, who hates anybody who is not black; hates the military; and looks at the Secret Service as servants.

A taxpayer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.

VorDaj on July 22, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Take care…
Signing off…

Electrongod on July 22, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Schadenfreude on July 22, 2012 at 12:08 AM

..they do other stuff as well. Kick-ass right wing rock is the bomb. (Oh dear, the sexagenarian’s trying to act hip.) It’s a bit dates, but I got off on The Right Brother’s stuff. Bought their CDs just to support their stuff and flip an immense bird at the slimebags who want to drag this country down.

..think I’ll do the same with these folks!

The War Planner on July 22, 2012 at 12:15 AM

KCB on July 22, 2012 at 12:15 AM

BARACK & MICHELLE OBAMA:

She is a complete b-itch, who hates anybody who is not black; hates the military; and looks at the Secret Service as servants.

A taxpayer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.

VorDaj on July 22, 2012 at 12:15 AM

jrsrigmvr on July 22, 2012 at 12:09 AM

You’re welcome. I got it from a friend who gave the land more than she ever deserved, with the plea to share.

Schadenfreude on July 22, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Electrongod on July 22, 2012 at 12:14 AM

..’night, E.G. Do not let the bedbugs bite!

The War Planner on July 22, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Electrongod on July 22, 2012 at 12:14 AM

G’night…

OmahaConservative on July 22, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Electrongod on July 22, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Good night!

gophergirl on July 22, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Man, that one didn’t fly well. Sorry.

wolly4321 on July 22, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Here too.

Bmore on July 22, 2012 at 12:11 AM

You are in a weird place tonight. :) It’s the Dire thing, isn’t it? Where is Dire, anyway?

Axe on July 22, 2012 at 12:17 AM