Priebus: No one’s been invited to speak at the GOP convention yet

posted at 12:01 pm on July 19, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Has Sarah Palin been snubbed by the RNC?  Did Chris Christie get inked into the keynote slot to start the Republican convention?  Hold your horses, GOP chair Reince Priebus told Chris Stigall on CBS radio in Philadelphia this morning.  As of right now, no one’s been invited to do anything — and the schedule won’t even begin to be addressed for another two or three weeks:

STIGALL: How much of that convention are you involved with, and who calls the shots?  And the reason I ask is, there’s this big deal right now about whether Sarah Palin’s been invited by Mitt Romney to speak, that Chris Christie — we haven’t talked about that yet this morning — has been named keynote on Tuesday to speak.  Can you talk about people speaking, who’s invited, who’s not, who’s in charge?  How’s that work?

PRIEBUS: [laughs] Well, I can tell you how that works.  I mean, it’s generally a very cooperative effort between the RNC and Mitt Romney. So, between their campaign and us, most things are like a 50/50 marriage.  I mean, that’s how I would describe decisions at the convention.  There’s also another component, which is the host committee in Tampa.  So both conventions have a group of people who are charged with the responsibility of raising all the money in a 501(c)3 charitable organization that actually raises the money so that the conventions can be put on.  We actually are charged with spending the money, and then we put on the program and all of the other things that you see  at the convention.  Those decisions of programming and putting all of these things together — they’re generally made by both entities.

And so, to your question now, there is no program set by us or the Romney team.  So most of these things you hear — although these are great people you’re referring to — all these things are just rumors.  I mean, there’s just no truth to the fact that people are getting phone calls and being invited to speak right now, because the program isn’t set.  So, when you guys hear things like that, you can generally assume that it’s just talk, and there still is time for –

STIGALL: So you cannot — so you’re saying that it is not confirmed that Chris Christie is the keynote speaker of this convention?

PRIEBUS: No, I don’t think anything’s confirmed right now.  I think that’s just rumor.  Now, I mean, Chris Christie is a key guy, but I can’t tell you that there’s a confirmation that he’s speaking on Tuesday night.  I think these are decisions that, you know, us and Team Romney are going to be making over the next few weeks.

STIGALL: On that, then there’s also no truth to “Sarah Palin is not welcome at the convention”?

PRIEBUS: Of course not!

STIGALL: Okay. Do you anticipate she’ll be there, if you were to guess?

PRIEBUS: You know, I have no idea.  I have no idea based on the schedule, based on what’s going on on programming.  I just don’t know what to tell you about it, other than it’s pretty early.  I mean, these are not — these are things that people will start making final decisions on probably, you know, in the second week of August.

In other words, if your favorite politico hasn’t received a speaking slot yet … relax.

Update: Also, as a reminder, Rick Santorum — who will certainly be given a speaking slot — told ABC this week that he hadn’t received his invitation, either.  Consider that another data point in the argument that nothing has yet been decided.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5

Priebus: No one’s been invited to speak at the GOP convention yet

Well, best get on it, Bud…just think how long the attendees will be held up by the TSA at the airports.

Dr. ZhivBlago on July 19, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Noone’s been invited? You mean Peter Noone, from Herman’s Hermits?

Wow, that’s exciting news.

Mr. Wednesday Night on July 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM

But if you’re against the GOP nominee beating Obama, I have no idea why you’re here.
whatcat on July 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Funny, you wrote that. Many conservative enthusiasts like me are starting to forget this site.
It used to be a hallmark of conservative idealism. Nowadays, it is already of a net of elitist cats, in the mold of Anne Coulter.
Sad that it’s no longer owned by Michelle M.
TheAlamos on July 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM

So it used to be against GOP presidential nominees exactly when now?

whatcat on July 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Noone’s been invited? You mean Peter Noone, from Herman’s Hermits?
Wow, that’s exciting news.
Mr. Wednesday Night on July 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM

There’s kind of a hush; they’re keeping Peter’s speech a secret.

whatcat on July 19, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Off with your head, you moron…you should be ashamed of yourself, using Mitt Romney’s name in vain…thou ought to lose thine headith.

And when Mitt gets his own world…you will regret what you have said as you slave for his glory, oh man of little faith.

right2bright on July 19, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I call it sacrilege! Tell ya what. I’ve got a lovely bucnh of coconuts. We can syone him. :)

katy the mean old lady on July 19, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Sad that it’s no longer owned by Michelle M.
TheAlamos on July 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Quit your whining POS and just GTFO.

CW on July 19, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I have noticed that too. They attack Palin more than Obama. The Mittenistas have been doing that for many years

SparkPlug on July 19, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Thus their “strained” relationship.

tencole on July 19, 2012 at 6:25 PM

King, because he works in politics. Is the list complete? Probably not. Do they have their keynote speakers in place? I would think so. Is the list flexible? Of course. IF Christie is slotted for keynote and IF Christie steps in it big time in the next few weeks,he will have to be removed.

So did he lie? No, he just spoke in political-ese.

sherry on July 19, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Wow….you can really rationalize with the best of them….I’m impressed.

tencole on July 19, 2012 at 6:26 PM

They’ll all disappear after November. Even if Mitt wins. They won’t want to defend him when he bails on repealing O-care.

Buckshot Bill on July 19, 2012 at 4:42 PM

This….and I can’t wait to tell them I told ya so.

tencole on July 19, 2012 at 6:29 PM

The word of the Chair of the RNC cannot be questioned. I guess we all fell off the turnip truck yesterday.

NoNails on July 19, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Noone’s been invited? You mean Peter Noone, from Herman’s Hermits?

Wow, that’s exciting news.

Mr. Wednesday Night on July 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM

There’s kind of a hush; they’re keeping Peter’s speech a secret.

whatcat on July 19, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Will Peter and Gordon and Chad and Jeremy be there too?

Peter Noone jams with Hearing Aid

Del Dolemonte on July 19, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Del Dolemonte on July 19, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Gordon’s passed away.

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM

If Chris Christie shows up at this shindig wearing expensive new suits, we should demand an investigation into the crony capitalism between the RNC and Mellon’s Tall & Fat Stores.

Mr. Wednesday Night on July 19, 2012 at 6:38 PM

The tidal wave will start from the East Coast and work its way westward so that by the time you get to states like Iowa, CO, NV, etc that Obama would think he’ll win the western half of the country will see the wave coming and vote along with the wave. :o)

g2825m on July 19, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Oh yes! I like the way you think.

sherry on July 19, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Will Peter and Gordon and Chad and Jeremy be there too?

Peter Noone jams with Hearing Aid

Del Dolemonte on July 19, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Gerry and the Pacemakers..

Deanna on July 19, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Mr. Wednesday Night on July 19, 2012 at 6:38 PM

LOL.

“If you want to look thin, hang out with fatter people!”

-Thornton Melon

portlandon on July 19, 2012 at 7:42 PM

katy the mean old lady on July 19, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I’m already stoned by your coconuts. (:

SparkPlug on July 19, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I had no problem with Ed’s Palin posts.
Dustin Siggin’s post however was just ridiculous.
portlandon on July 19, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Agree, you handled this clusterfark fairly, Ed.

Sarah, Inc.

Our motto? Bring it.
wolfsDad on July 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Green eyed Lady on July 19, 2012 at 8:03 PM

First Palin, then Bachmann, there were attacks against Malkin, O’Donnell, Angle, and numerous other women during the 2010 mid-terms; maybe it really is mostly about gender with these people?

Buckshot Bill on July 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM

There is that element. Men who aren’t sure of themselves and catty women do seem to get easily upset over Palin. And you have a point, she was the first ever female GOP VP candidate; historical to say the least. Cutting her out of the convention would be quite a trick.

BoxHead1 on July 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Mittbotts are just doing Romney’s bidding. Mormons generally
want their women in the background taking care of the family only. I am sure there are exceptions, however, that would not be the norm.

I still say that the rino repubs and the liberal dems are
“kissing cousins”. They unite to gang up against conservatives
and Palin defines conservatism in many ways.

Again, after this election, the Koch Brothers and Adelson, whomever, need to put their greenbacks behind a new conservative
party. I am sick of this.

If I didn’t want to get rid of Obama so badly, I would for the
first time not vote. However, I will hold my nose and “pull the
lever” for Romney come November.

Amjean on July 19, 2012 at 8:09 PM

BTW, DeMint was on Greta last night….saying he would love
Palin to speak at the convention…waiting for the video to post on Hot Air. Perhaps tonight or tomorrow am?

Amjean on July 19, 2012 at 8:29 PM

no Palin no Peace. as simple as that. obama couldn’t be a worser piece of crap than he his. Cant’ you guys see that they are slipping us romney the trojan horse.

am i the only freakin’ one?

renalin on July 19, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Mormons generally want their women in the background

Amjean on July 19, 2012 at 8:09 PM

right2bright on July 19, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Amjean and right2bright (AKA not2bright), you both sound like a couple of low class, know-nothing, bigoted, anti-Mormon trolls.

The vast majority of Romney supporters (which includes everyone who wants Obama defeated), including myself, are not Mormon. I bet Romney will even get over 50% of the popular vote. The fact that you idiot Sarah Palin worshipers like to keep bringing up Romney’s faith as a way to try to demean him or criticze him shows that you’re no better than the unhinged bigoted leftists at the DailyKos.

You losers give Sarah Palin worshipers a bad name and HotAir an even worse one. Whoever said that you small handful of Sarah Palin groupie spammers, who claim that there are so many people who would even take Sarah Palin that seriously, are nothing but a bunch of gullible, empty-headed shut-ins was right on the money.

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Shame on you Mitt Romney!!

bluefox on July 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM

BTW, DeMint was on Greta last night….saying he would love

Amjean on July 19, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I saw Greta last night, and the question was asked and answered only in passing. What was he supposed to say? Of course he was going to be polite and say, “I’d love to see Palin at the convention.” It was a brief, unimportant exchange in between discussing vastly more important issues. Hardly news and hardly worth wasting space on this website with that throwaway video.

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM

There’s the stench again. No one likes the stench of a rotting fish. No one.

Bmore on July 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM

i have studied Sarah for these past 4 years. Her intellect far surpasses mine or anyone i have known.

…Her mind is always working, always analyzing.

renalin on July 17, 2012 at 7:12 PM

[...]

am i the only freakin’ one?

renalin on July 19, 2012 at 8:42 PM

And there you have it. Timeless words of wisdom from a typically embarrassing, Sarah Palin-worshiping, Obama-supporting, Mitt-bashing troll.

Sarah Palin would be ashamed to have Obama-supporting trolls like you all calling yourselves fans of hers!

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Off your meds again..:)

idesign on July 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM

CUDA

Metro on July 19, 2012 at 9:00 PM

And there you have it. Senseless words of stupidity from a typically embarrassing, Mitt Romney-worshiping, Obama-supporting, Palin-bashing troll.

MIT Romney would be ashamed to have Obama-supporting troll like me calling myselve a fan of his!

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Bmore on July 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Amjean on July 19, 2012 at 8:29 PM

It’s up on C4P’s site.

bluefox on July 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I hope no one believes you are anything other than an Obot.

bluefox on July 19, 2012 at 9:08 PM

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM

i may be jerk to some. but i’m a conservative jerk. you?????? not so sure. i don’t get a good feeling from you at all. you liked the sketchy “joana” and you bash Sarah obsessively.

You do know she’s not running. those of us who support her realize that. we support the principles she has espoused he entire lifetime, and stood by steadfastly.

i don’t see wiggle in Sarah. i see alot of it in mitt. hence i’m not voting for him. you on the other hand have a psychiatric need to bash her. Have you examined why?

there are people who can help you. seriously. i don’t care who you are. get some help. or get on your knees. i favor the latter.

renalin on July 19, 2012 at 9:12 PM

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I usually do not respond to your idiocy, however, in this case
I will make an exception. My nephew is married to a mormon and
my best friend’s son is married to a morman so I know a little
something about their religion. What I said is “fact”. Nothing
against their religion, in fact, the mormons I have met are
wonderful people. However, the women mostly stay at home.

Now for you – “blow it out your shorts, you a$$hat!

Amjean on July 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Priebus: No one’s been invited to speak at the GOP convention yet

Well, best get on it, Bud….just think how long the attendees will be held up by the TSA at the airports.

Dr. ZhivBlago on July 19, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Um. Every single potential speaker at the convention already has their flights and hotel rooms booked…including Sarah Palin. They’re all available, no need to rush.

On the other hand, I can see a definite reason why you wouldn’t want to announce speakers one at a time, feeding the sort of neurotic furor we’re already seeing. Better to wait until the whole schedule is set, and then approach everyone at once. After all, would anyone say no?

For what it’s worth, I think that both Palin and McCain should speak at the convention.

HTL on July 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Well if Rinse Pebus says it aint true, it aint!

james23 on July 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM

My nephew is married to a mormon and
my best friend’s son is married to a morman

Amjean on July 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Yeah, yeah. The “some of my best friends are Black” defense. We all know what you said and what you meant. You said Mormons want women to stay in the background, implying that Mitt doesn’t want Sarah Palin to be front and center because she is a woman. You obviously know nothing about Mitt.

What you said was a despicable and bigoted insinuation, and it shows just how low some of you Sarah Palin-worshiping groupies will go in your hatred for anything not named Palin.

By injecting Mitt’s faith into the discussion, you took the “War on Women” lie to a new level that even the Obama campaign hasn’t yet reached.

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 9:25 PM

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Why can’t women hold the Priesthood of the Mormon church?

Why is the highest calling they can have is the Head of the Relief Society?

The Mormon faith is very behind the times. Especially since they didn’t allow Blacks to hold the Priesthood until the 1970′s.

portlandon on July 19, 2012 at 9:29 PM

PRIEBUS: Of course not!

STIGALL: Okay. Do you anticipate she’ll be there, if you were to guess?

PRIEBUS: You know, I have no idea.

LOL, reading that again, it IS funny.

ddrintn on July 19, 2012 at 9:45 PM

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 9:25 PM

aside from two or three sock puppets. who will stand with bluegill. c’mon kiddo you’re so loved. right. i want to see those that stand with bluegill.

c’mon out from under your rocks. how many are you????? LOL LOL LOL

lonely girl bluegill. so sad. too bad.

renalin on July 19, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Watching the mind of bluegill work is amazing and I say that coming from someone who is severely entertained by the psychotic neurosis of the those who claim to be my betters. bluegill, continue!

HerneTheHunter on July 19, 2012 at 10:07 PM

There’s the stench again. No one likes the stench of a rotting fish. No one.

Bmore on July 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM

You’ve been buying it at Wolly Mart, idiot, by your own admission. You’re more than aficionado judged by your own posts.

The stench of Manchurian is strong and getting stronger by day. Romney’s as well.

riddick on July 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM

My nephew is married to a mormon and
my best friend’s son is married to a morman

Amjean on July 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 9:25 PM
</blockquote

You don't have the intellectual capacity to understand what I
posted.

Amjean on July 19, 2012 at 10:52 PM

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I really don’t give a crap about Romney’s religion and yet I can still say he’s a progressive liberal idiot with record to prove it and no back bone. I judge people by what they DO, not what they SAY.

Learn the difference, you may profit from it once you’re past middle school.

riddick on July 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Complete bafflegab from Priebus.

We all know that the best lies are those based on a kernel of truth.

Yes, no invitations have been issued, but it has been decided not to invite Sarah Palin to speak at the convention.

How do I know this?

- The initial response given by the Romney campaign to Peter Boyer.

- The response given by the adviser to the Romney campaign to Peter Boyer stating the belief that Sarah Palin could not speak at the convention because of her FOX News contract, which was debunked.

If in fact the intention was to invite Sarah Palin to speak at the convention, the entire response from the Romney campaign would have been different.

The callous and deceitful behavior by the RNC and the Romney campaign should be cause for people to be up in arms.

Polls consistently show a lack of enthusiasm for Romney among supporters.

The RNC and Romney campaign needs to have Sarah Palin speak at the convention in a prime time slot.

As Senator DeMint said during a recent interview with Greta van Susteren:

Demint: There is no one still in America that, I think, excites the base of Conservatives, even Libertarians [more] than she does. She can draw a crowd more than any other Republican, and I think, has more influence in primaries than any other endorsement right now.

People need to continue keep the pressure on the RNC and Romney campaign to have Sarah Palin speak at the convention in a prime time slot, because if the RNC and Romney campaign fail to do what is right, the blow back will not be pretty.

john.frank on July 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Tey haven’t been to Right Speak, where borderline Trig Truthers, rule the roost, now the source for Boyer was anonymous, however
we could think of five staffers who could have said such a thing,
But you know it’s like the last campaign, Schueneman and Biegun
came out publically and defended her, while Schmidt and Wallace
came up with the most ridiculous lies, whose account was rewarded
with four Emmy nominations, today,

narciso on July 20, 2012 at 12:18 AM

gullible

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Delicious and appropriate irony.

MadisonConservative on July 20, 2012 at 12:24 AM

riddick on July 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Funny! Like I give a rats arse where I buy a make believe perfume in a make believe scenario on the interweb. What are you? My boss. The hall monitor? Just another interweb tough guy. You would wet yourself to say it to my face. Me I say to you here, exactly what I’d say to your face out there, funny little thing. Funny! Tough guy. Funny! See ya around tough boy. Lol!

Bmore on July 20, 2012 at 1:16 AM

The stench of rotting fish. Turns out riddick is the bum living next to the dumpster at the canning house. Funny!!!

Bmore on July 20, 2012 at 1:17 AM

You would wet yourself to say it to my face.

Bmore on July 20, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Riiight…

Make sure your mom feeds you dinner tonight, that basement air is tough on 2nd graders.

riddick on July 20, 2012 at 1:53 AM

I can’t believe the idiots supposedly on our side. As the country moves toward a fiscal and economic collapse the most important thing to some conservatives is if and when Sarah Palin speaks for ten minutes.
It’s freak’n nuts.

lowandslow on July 20, 2012 at 5:48 AM

Shame on you Mitt Romney!!

bluefox on July 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Agreed, and doubled on the supporters of Mr. Individual Mandate.

In other news not filled with Willard propaganda:

Why Romney has to invite Palin to the Republican convention

MITT ROMNEY has a Sarah Palin problem. It says something about how boring the Republican nominee’s presidential campaign slog has already become that it has taken no more than an off-stage growl from the Mama Grizzly for her to steal the limelight.

How lucky we are to have Sketshy’s minions working overtime to give a reason to the TEA Partys to leave Sketchy [as named by the Mitt Romney Campaign] by the roadside.

DannoJyd on July 20, 2012 at 6:52 AM

It’s freak’n nuts.

lowandslow on July 20, 2012 at 5:48 AM

More like it is planned since the GOP insiders HATE we TEA Party Patriots.

DannoJyd on July 20, 2012 at 6:59 AM

So more CYA from GOP….

ChuckTX on July 20, 2012 at 7:35 AM

This article seems to contradict:

In particular:

This National Journal article from May will give you an idea of the thinking going on with the Romney campaign. As you will see, it seems to confirm the impression Boyer got from team Romney’s attitude to Governor Palin.

Several insiders interviewed for this story said former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will present a unique challenge to Romney’s team: Will they give her a prime spot to satisfy her fans, or reduce her role because of her polarizing nature?

“You want people to generate interest and passion,” said one Republican who has organized conventions before and who, like others, didn’t want to be named. “Sarah Palin goes to a very small segment, relatively speaking, of the Republican Party. And you’re trying to put together a rainbow coalition.”

Ask yourself, who are the people that this GOP establishment figure calls “a very small segment,” by which he means an insignificant segment? They don’t seem to be insignificant. The fact that Reince Priebus is having to answer questions on this matter proves it.

ChuckTX on July 20, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Romney knows his soullessness is shown up any time the vibrant Grizzly gets into the same shot. One of them has charisma, and it is not Romney.

Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/us/us-election-2012/48043/why-romney-has-invite-palin-republican-convention#ixzz21ACZSazC

hehehe

renalin on July 20, 2012 at 8:04 AM

From the link by

ChuckTX on July 20, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Yes, I get that the Romney campaign needs to build a wide base of support.

But, is this source a “Republican operative” or did they actually work with Jesse Jackson previously? Rainbow coalition?

/s

cs89 on July 20, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Make sure mom feeds me dinner tonight, that basement air is tough on 2nd graders.

riddick on July 20, 2012 at 1:53 AM

You should know. Funny!!! Tough guy. Funny!!!

Bmore on July 20, 2012 at 9:51 AM

riddick, I can’t play with any more today. Sorry for that. Funny little man. Funny! Enjoy interweb tough guy. LOL! Funny! Oh and thanks for the laughs. At least you have that as a redeeming feature. Funny!!! See ya around tough guy. Funny!!!!

Bmore on July 20, 2012 at 9:59 AM

This was a tempest in a teapot from day one. Eveyone got suckered by the MSM. Palin was the party’s nominee for VP – she will speak folks.

MajorKong on July 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM

renalin on July 19, 2012 at 9:59 PM

You really are an infant. Not all of us require daily affirmations from anonymous strangers, that’s for you and your creepy cult.
Now look in the mirror and say “I’m good enough, I’m smart enough and doggoneit people like me”. There you go little guy feel better?
I know you’re not over your Jr High angst. Don’t worry eventually your skin will clear up and that should help that esteem problem of yours.
Sure I’ll proudly stand with The Gilled One. I admire her passion and she says what she believes regardless of how “popular” it makes her. I’m also proud to do what I can to get Mitt Romney elected and unseat Obama. Now where’s my checkbook so I can make another contribution. This one’s in your name Ritalin. Willard thanks you!

Buttercup on July 20, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Priebus is damned liar.

HondaV65 on July 20, 2012 at 7:31 PM

With all due respect, Preibus is full of it.

No invites sent yet to speak. Maybe true, but the RNC and the Romney campaign made up their mind in May they had no interest in having Governor speak at the convention.

Talk about being wrong headed.

As Senator Jim DeMint told Greta van Susteren last night:

I wrote maybe true, because the NYT is reporting:

A spokesman for Mr. Bush, Freddy Ford, indicated in a statement on Friday that Mr. Bush had been invited but declined to attend the convention, which starts in late August in Tampa. “President Bush was grateful for the invitation to the Republican National Convention; he supports Governor Romney and wants him to succeed,” he said. “But in keeping with his desire to stay off the political stage at this point in the post-presidency, he respectfully declined the invitation to go to Tampa.”

john.frank on July 20, 2012 at 7:58 PM

O’Reilly said Palin should have a platform and Janine Turner agreed. Palin is charismatic and many people love her. Having her speak would mend some fences and energize voters so we can get obama out of office. She doesn’t even have to speak on the same day as Romney. I can’t believe people are getting all “wee wee’d” up over this. If she’s not invited, that will make the Romney camp and RNC look petty. But even so, Gov. Palin has rented space near the convention and will have her own Tea Party during the convention so We the People will be heard!

wodiej on July 21, 2012 at 5:37 AM

Bullschmidt! More GOPe propaganda trying to cover their butts. They received too much push back. Etch-a-sketch stinks!

Jayrae on July 21, 2012 at 6:46 AM