Quotes of the day

posted at 10:01 pm on July 18, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

Mitt Romney’s campaign announced Tuesday that it has hired staff for the presumptive Republican nominee’s future running mate, further fueling speculation that the GOP hopeful will announce his pick soon.

Randy Bumps, the former political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, will serve as the director of operations for the eventual vice presidential pick. And Kevin Sheridan, a former spokesman for the Republican National Committee, will serve as the running mate’s communications director.

***

If you talk to Democrats, they say they genuinely like Portman.

“I find him to be a serious legislator who’s focused on results,” says Sen. Ben Cardin, D-Md., who adds that Portman shows a willingness to listen to all sides.

“I think he’d be a great choice” for Romney’s running mate, says New Hampshire Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen. She notes that Portman was a willing recruit when she recently asked him to co-sponsor a bill promoting greater energy efficiency. …

Portman could be a vice president who would be highly effective working with Congress, says Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas.

“I would think he would have a lot to offer from his service as a congressman and as a senator and his administration experience,” says Cornyn.

***

“I am happy where I am, I’m fortunate to get to represent our state,” Portman said in an interview with an Ohio radio station this morning. “I was elected in 2010 because of my interest in trying to move our country forward and our state forward here in the U.S. Senate, so that’s where I intend to stay.”

***

Picking Jindal would allow Republicans a historic do-over; he would be the first Indian-American on either parties’ national ticket and, unlike Palin, is much more of a known commodity — and hence less of a risk. …

There’s also this x-factor: The Indian-American community can be a major source of campaign cash if they are activated to give. Picking Jindal as VP would ensure huge buy-in — figuratively and literally — from this community.

…Jindal isn’t oozing charisma like New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie or Florida Sen. Marco Rubio. But neither is he labeled as a vanilla pol in the way that Portman and Pawlenty have been cast.

Jindal wouldn’t likely overshadow Romney — as Christie and Rubio clearly would — but neither would he be lumped in with the “boring white guy” pick that might not get Romney the sort of bump he is looking for.

***

The case for the two-term Louisiana governor is straightforward. Jindal is a deeply accomplished guy: a Rhodes scholar and former McKinsey consultant, he nabbed a Louisiana cabinet post at 25, served a stint in George W. Bush’s Administration, and was a member of the House before entering the statehouse in Baton Rouge. He has fiscal cred with the party’s anti-tax faction and a record of business-friendly policies. A Roman Catholic who opposes abortion, gay marriage and restrictions on gun rights, he has trenchant support among social conservatives, particularly Evangelicals. …

Plenty, actually. From a political standpoint, the pick doesn’t make much sense. Louisiana is a lock to go in Romney’s column. If you’re not tapping a No. 2 who can help you pick up a swing state, you want him or her to provide an entree into a demographic group. The selection of Jindal, an Indian-American, would avoid the questionable optics of an all-white-guy ticket in a rapidly changing nation; to some it might signal an effort on the part of the GOP to expand its demographics. But Jindal is a staunch conservative with little obvious appeal to swing voters. He would excite the party’s base, but sheer antipathy toward Obama has that box checked already.

***

“Mitt Romney has released tax records for 2010 and 2011, and that’s the standard for Republican nominees two years worth, and look, we shouldn’t be debating tax returns from 10 or 15 years ago or college transcripts from 20 or more years ago,” Pawlenty said, referring to calls by some Republicans for President Obama to release his college transcripts. “We should be debating the main issue in this race, which is jobs and the middle class.”

***

“We have a lot of people who are entertaining, who can light their hair on fire or, you know, do whatever,” Pawlenty said. “But the bottom line is, these are serious times, we need seasoned, experienced people who get the job done.

“I’m not as flashy as some, but compared to some others, I think I’m right in there,” he added. “Nonetheless, I’m not defending it one way or the other. I’m just saying people — rhetoric and teleprompter and jokes, and you know, that kind of stuff, doesn’t put gas in our cars, it doesn’t pay our mortgages, it doesn’t pay our health insurance premiums. People are hurting.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 7 8 9

Mornin’, boys and girls. Welcome to the Northeast Republican National Convention. No Reagan Conservatives allowed. My take.

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 6:31 AM

@JazzShaw: Dear Mitt: More ads like THIS. http://youtu.be/sNHeTwoy5vI THIS is what we’ve been waiting for.

Romney closes 12-point gap to tie Obama in Virginia, poll finds.

Flora Duh on July 19, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Stay on offense.

bayview on July 19, 2012 at 6:38 AM

Sarah Palin was worse than a disaster.

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Aww look, HA’s most prominent hypocritical liar is still ranting about Sarah Palin.

That is so yesterday, Tuesday and Monday.

#WAR

Flora Duh on July 19, 2012 at 6:41 AM

cmsinaz..arent you a florida girl? I usually miss you..your on the morning shift.

bazil9 on July 19, 2012 at 12:16 AM
_____________________________
cms is an AZ Lutheran girl…

OmahaConservative on July 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM

born and raised in FL, live in the valley of the sun now :)

cmsinaz on July 19, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Flora Duh on July 19, 2012 at 6:41 AM

Just a one-trick pony.

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Stay on offense.

bayview on July 19, 2012 at 6:38 AM

“After four years of being torn down.

It’s time to rebuild.”

Perfect line at the end for ads related to Obama’s attitude towards business.

GO MITT!!

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Flora Duh on July 19, 2012 at 6:41 AM

Sorry you don’t like hearing the truth. We’re all free to express ourselves. Get used to it. The truth is that Sarah Palin was a disaster, and I’m not afraid to say it when discussing who I’d like or not like to see as the VP pick this year.

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 6:48 AM

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 6:31 AM

as usual KJ, you are on the mark…thanks my brother…

cmsinaz on July 19, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Romney closes 12-point gap to tie Obama in Virginia, poll finds.

Flora Duh on July 19, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Throw Barry out by his ears in November.

bayview on July 19, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Flora Duh on July 19, 2012 at 6:37 AM

hmmmm

tax return—-fail
bain—–fail
evil white rich man—–fail

whats around the corner for the next jobs report?

cmsinaz on July 19, 2012 at 6:50 AM

cmsinaz on July 19, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Thank you, ma’am! eel free to share.

Bluegill, you are as far from being a Conservative as the East is from the West…and that’s not just my opinion.

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Just a one-trick pony.

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 6:44 AM

You constantly snipe at me, and I’ve never really felt the need to respond to your childishness or insult you back… largely because I don’t want to be mean to you. I would feel bad about it. Why? Because (how do I say this delicately?) you’re not exactly one of the sharpest knives in the HotAir commenting drawer. It would be like attacking a disabled person.

Just thought I’d let you know. Now, you can go on promoting your oh-so-insightful blog, which I’m sure is nothing whatsoever like a dumbed-down parroting/copycat of Mark Levin’s views.

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 6:56 AM

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 6:56 AM

LOL. Oblivious.

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Just a one-trick pony.

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Hmm, I was thinking more along the lines of the south end of a north bound horse.

Just read your post, I agree. Have you seen this?

Throw Barry out by his ears in November.

bayview on July 19, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Goal #1.

whats around the corner for the next jobs report?

cmsinaz on July 19, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Not sure, but I can almost guarantee unemployment won’t be below 8%. That reminds me, I don’t recall seeing this posted at HA yesterday.

Democratic congresswoman: Unemployment worse than 8.2 percent

Flora Duh on July 19, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Democratic congresswoman: Unemployment worse than 8.2 percent

Flora Duh on July 19, 2012 at 6:58 AM

shhhhhhh
-lsm

cmsinaz on July 19, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Just read your post, I agree. Have you seen this?

No, ma’am, I hadn’t. Thanks! My buddy Manly Rash, now known as Bulldog Gene Hoyas, up in New Jersey, calls him Governor Zeppelin.

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 7:03 AM

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Here’s the thing gilled one – just because you say something doesn’t make it truth.

btw, when are you going to provide the truth to that accusation you made about me on Monday?

You want some truth? Here it is – YOU are a hypocrite and a liar – and you know I have the evidence to prove it.

#WAR

Flora Duh on July 19, 2012 at 7:06 AM

tiger on the course. near record setting front nine. nice to see a guy who’s in it to win it.

renalin on July 19, 2012 at 7:07 AM

And yet vanilla remains the #1 most popular flavor, ever.

Vanilla: its not just about ice cream any more.

ajacksonian on July 19, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Vanilla: its not just about ice cream any more.

ajacksonian on July 19, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I’m guessing the people who use the word “vanilla” to describe boring, don’t realize that vanilla can be quite intoxicating if consumed in large quantities.

Flora Duh on July 19, 2012 at 7:23 AM

with the olympics just around the corner, what other EOs will dear leader throw out there because most folks will not be focused on the campaign

I shudder to think….

cmsinaz on July 19, 2012 at 7:33 AM

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Although I have decided (not pledged, not vowed, not sworn unto God Almighty) to vote for Mitt, I may not be “on the fence” but I am definitely “standing near the gate”. It is entirely possible that he could choose a running mate so antithetical to what I believe that I could still opt to stay home on that (probably) cold November day. As much as I want to vote against Obama, it’s still Mitt’s job to convince me to vote for him. I’m not a Republican and I don’t owe any Republican my vote. The GOP has never understood this and continues to treat Conservatives like red-headed step children. Shame on us for continuing to let them do so.

SKYFOX on July 19, 2012 at 7:36 AM

SKYFOX on July 19, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Amen, my friend.

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Re: Chris Christie…
I consider ridding the nation of Obama to be Job 1. Pulling Mittens to the right will follow. If we can’t do this, his replacement will be imperative. This does not constitute a “kick me” sign on my back and an invitation for the Republican Party to abuse me like a battered spouse. In this sense, Christie is spousal abuse and cannot be tolerated.

swinia sutki on July 19, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Boy, Pawlenty wants the to be VP so bad he can taste it. I am unimpressed and uninspired by either him or Portman on the ticket. Frankly, I’m unimpressed and uninspired with this whole election cycle. . . sigh. . .

SKYFOX on July 19, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I’m where you are. It will tell me a great deal about Romney and what he envisions for the direction of this country by who he picks for VP and for his administration. If it looks like a carbon copy of the Bush administration, I may just do a write-in for president. We’ll see.

KickandSwimMom on July 19, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Re: Chris Christie…

swinia sutki on July 19, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Kinda feel like with Mitt, we had an arranged marriage anyway. And I agree with you, spousal abuse will not be tolerated.

Fallon on July 19, 2012 at 7:51 AM

bluegill on July 19, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Perhaps that is why everyone hates you. You spout your crap and call it THE TRUTH. All it is, is your opinion. People who don’t agree with you aren’t stupid, and for you not to acknowledge that makes you the stupid one. You do more harm to Romney than any of the people who get grief for not supporting him as the second coming. You are an ass.

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Go ANN

cmsinaz on July 19, 2012 at 8:01 AM

The GOP is a tuxedo and we Conservatives are a pair of brown shoes.

H/T George Goebble (sp?) to Johnny Carson, circa late 1970′s.

Naturally Curly on July 19, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Well said.

KickandSwimMom on July 19, 2012 at 8:04 AM

LOL. Oblivious.

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 6:57 AM

To call it oblivious is too kind. People who are that nasty have to go out of their way to be like that. Great post today!

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Go ANN

cmsinaz on July 19, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Good for her!

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Well said.

KickandSwimMom on July 19, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Good morning, kids! Quite a storm here last night, Nature’s pruning–tons of branches down.

renalin on July 19, 2012 at 7:07 AM

From the girl/wife POV, I hope he chokes. I can’t look at him any longer without distaste.
Want me to tell you how I really feel? : )))

herm2416 on July 19, 2012 at 8:20 AM

cynccook on July 18, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I was sorry I missed that. Elkins Park isn’t too far away from me. I’m proud that so many Jews are starting to stand up to these despicable dem slimeballs. It’s about time. I’ve made it clear to just about everyone who’s shown up at our family Shabbat dinners that they are traitors to America and haters of Israel if they support the Indonesian Imbecile. We’ve lost a couple of regulars and some intermittent diners but … good riddance. I never let any of them get away with thinking they can support these demented anti-American, anti-Israel idiots and not have to defend their lunacy (which none of them can, of course).

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Good for you! It takes courage to stand up for your principles.

Amjean on July 19, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Well said. And thank you!

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Well said. And thank you!

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Thank you, and you’re welcome!

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 8:47 AM

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Do you think Americans should have an obligation and/or allegiance to Israel? Do you think my money should be seized by government at the point of a gun and handed over to a foreign government?

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Do you think Americans should have an obligation and/or allegiance to Israel?

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Americans have obligations to certain principles, the absence of which would have resulted in there being no America.
ANY nation state which espouses, practices, implements, or articulates such principles, by extension, deserve the support of Americans.

To do otherwise would be morally inconsistent.

Cleombrotus on July 19, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I know you weren’t asking me, but I don’t see any problem in giving money to countries who are our allies. I think it’s stupid to give money to them and also to their enemies. We need to quit giving money to people who want to kill us.

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM

To do otherwise would be morally inconsistent.

Cleombrotus on July 19, 2012 at 9:09 AM

So with this post, you eliminate free will, stating that there is an obligation, and that foreign nation states deserve support. In line with your thinking, this “support” does not come via free will, but by force. To believe in the seizure of property of an American citizen at the point of a gun and the handing of that property over to a foreign government and people is immoral and inconsistent with these principles you believe we have an obligation to. You are advocating wealth redistribution among other things.

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM

We aren’t giving money to anyone. This isn’t private, voluntary charity. YOUR money is being seized from you by force and handed to someone else, in this case, a foreign government. Being an ally or an enemy is immaterial. We need to quit having our money taken from us and given to others.

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Thank you, Father Conklin.

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 9:15 AM

You don’t understand what a moral obligation is, do you?

You want to pigeonhole the word “obligation” into a narrow political definition where one has no choice in the matter.

I have an obligation, for example, to not lust after your wife, but it’s not enforced by government dictate, understand?

I’m still free to exercise my own will.

Cleombrotus on July 19, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Michelle Obama’s ‘luxury’ weekend ski trip cost taxpayers at least $83,000

Must have been one helluva weekend.

Flora Duh on July 19, 2012 at 8:07 AM

@#$%&*!!!
I guess it was..glad we helped pay for it.@$%&@!

Mornin Flora. Stay in the shade today.

bazil9 on July 19, 2012 at 9:27 AM

born and raised in FL, live in the valley of the sun now :)

cmsinaz on July 19, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Thanks cms..I thought Fl for some reason. From the Sunshine state to the Valley of the sun. Where abouts in Fl?
Stop by the parlor more often.

See OC I wasn’t crazy.

bazil9 on July 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM

You don’t understand what a moral obligation is, do you?

I’m still free to exercise my own will.

Cleombrotus on July 19, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Yes, I do understand what it is, but when you say, “Americans have obligations to certain principles” you are eliminating free will. You may have an obligation to certain principles, but I might not.

Regardless, in what way is it moral for you to forcibly seize my money and give it to someone else or to appeal to the force of government to do it for you?

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Vanilla Coke/Vanilla Coke 2012!

Just because Romney likes Vanilla Coke, doesn’t mean he should run with it.

Dr Evil on July 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Then the term “American” has no meaning to you. It’s just a meaningless designation of locality.

You may have an obligation to certain principles, but I might not.

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Morality is not relative. You’re buying into a Humanistic ideal which has no correspondence with reality. But I understand your need to continue to frame the debate in legalistic terms.

Cleombrotus on July 19, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Please. We were doing well. This is just nonsense.

You may have an obligation to certain principles, but I might not.

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Cleombrotus on July 19, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Morality is relative. I’m not framing anything in legalistic terms, nor buying into any Humanistic ideal. You are avoiding the central point.

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM

If the Progs like Portman, that’s a good enough reason for me NOT to pick him.

We don’t need anymore stinkin Rinos

Mr Galt on July 19, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I am a big Ayn Rand fan. I believe everything is a trade, whether it’s a good trade or not is the question. I would rather our government support Israel for my own selfish reasons. They are the only ones in the region that have the same views we do as far as what a threat the middle east is, and are willing to do something about it. To say that being an ally or an enemy is immaterial is silly.

The government takes my money and gives it to people to get their votes. I find that more bothersome. We have a representative form of government, so I don’t get to say where my money goes, other than by voting people in who agree with me.

I agree with you in general, but I think picking Israel out as the worst example of this is troubling. There are far worse examples, with less benefit to us.

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I never picked Israel out as the worst example of anything. I am asking for someone to explain their belief that any American citizen has an obligation to a foreign country. I am asking for someone to tell me how it is moral that my wealth is seized by force and given to a foreign entity.

You say you are a Rand fan, but you are advocating government force. So you want to give money to Israel. Fine, that is your choice. You do not have the right to claim my property and make that decision for me.

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 10:38 AM

bluegill on July 19, 2012

…you’re just becoming ONE BIG SKID MARK in everybodies underwear!

KOOLAID2 on July 19, 2012 at 10:41 AM

The stench of rotting fish. Sorry morning crew. The late night crew had nothing to do with the stench. It got in here all by itself. Perfume anyone? Room deodorizer? Disinfectant? Shovel?

Bmore on July 19, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Dante doesn’t have the answer to everything.

Bmore on July 19, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Or should that read, anything?

Bmore on July 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM

You are avoiding the central point.

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM

No, you are conflating two different meanings of the word obligation. You’re speaking of a legal obligation while I’m speaking of a moral, or if you like, philosophical meaning

Additionally, you are singling out one particular foreign policy initiative and making it the focus of your argument while ignoring the broader issue of tax policy.

I think your issue is with the existence of Israel more than it is with tax policy. Tax policy just furnishes your bias (I won’t call it bigotry yet) a very nice cover.

Cleombrotus on July 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Bmore on July 19, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Soon, we’re all going to need a vaccination.

By the way, I know you’re aware of this, but, Dr. Paul dropped out of the race.

kingsjester on July 19, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Cleombrotus on July 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I’m not speaking of legalities at all. My entire point revolves around morality, not the law.

So there we have it: it can’t be that I am morally opposed to wealth redistribution, it must be because I hate Israel. Thanks for making point. You could have saved a lot of time on both our parts if you had just said that up front.

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Should read, thanks for making my point.

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Hey pal, are you really this dense ? YOU made the issue Israel; not I.

Cleombrotus on July 19, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Hey pal, are you really this dense ? YOU made the issue Israel; not I.

Cleombrotus on July 19, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Actually, that would be Primordial what’s-his-name.

Maybe if you dropped your preconceived biases, we could get somewhere, or even if you just tried to understand what I’m saying instead of insisting that I’m saying something else.

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Reminder of the Day: Obama Wants To Talk Outsourcing? Really???

Resist We Much on July 19, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Stop. My comments to you have, from the beginning, been in response to what YOU posted, not what Primordial posted. You simply didn’t like what I said in the first post be ause it didn’t fit your narrative. Now you want to misconstrue my meaning.

Why don’t you just deal with what I said rather than with what you want to believe?

Cleombrotus on July 19, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Cleombrotus on July 19, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I haven’t misconstrued a single thing that you’ve said. It isn’t that your words don’t fit my “narrative”; it’s that you hold conflicting beliefs; your words and beliefs.

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 12:56 PM

That should read your words and beliefs are in conflict.

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Dante doesn’t have the answer to everything anything.

Bmore on July 19, 2012 at 10:47 AM

slightly modified for veracity.

tom daschle concerned on July 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I’m not advocating anything. In order for you to get what you want, you will have to own your own business that runs on cash. Then I guess you can send anonymous money orders to whatever portion of government you choose to fund, if any. But if you don’t, then you are no better than the people you are railing about.

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I’m not advocating anything.

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I would rather our government support Israel for my own selfish reasons.

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 10:24 AM

No, in order for me to get what I want, the 16th Amendment would have to be repealed and law passed forbidding foreign aid. For starters.

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Dante on July 19, 2012 at 4:18 PM

So our government should only spend money on what you want them to? How realistic is that? Everyone has things that they don’t want the government spending their money on. Should France not have helped us back when? To me there is strategic aid and guilt aid. Israel is strategic aid. Haiti is guilt aid. I tend to agree that we need to take care of our own country, but there are reasons to have strategic partners in the world.

When my daughter was a baby my mother begged me not to put her in day care. She wanted to watch her. Well, knowing my mother the way I do, I paid her for watching my daughter because I didn’t want her to be able to throw that in my face down the road. It worked out for everyone but my mother has no idea why I made sure to pay her. She just thought I was being nice. So, I’m the USA and my mother is the Muslim Brotherhood and my daughter is Israel. Just kidding.

Night Owl on July 19, 2012 at 5:22 PM

slightly modified for veracity.

tom daschle concerned on July 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Yeah, that was my first choice, not sure why I went with number two. Dante probably knows. /

Bmore on July 19, 2012 at 8:18 PM