Former Navy SEAL launches anti-Obama PAC

posted at 7:21 pm on July 18, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

As President Obama is wont to remind us (no, but really — would anyone like to place bets on how many times we’ll hear about it again before November?), he gave the order that led to our amazing special forces taking out Osama bin Laden. (‘Murika!) To hear President Obama & Friends tell the story, the president handled the situation beautifully, from the beginning when the intelligence started to come in and right on through all of the fallout — but it would appear that some rather well-qualified Americans are of a somewhat different mind. Politicker reports that Ryan Zinke, an ex-Navy SEAL of Team 6 and a current Montana state senator, has just launched a new political action committee: Special Operations for America, a group to support “the election of Mitt Romney and like-minded candidates.”

“Navy SEAL’s, Special Operations Personnel and Veteran’s across America have been outraged since Barack Obama conveniently took credit for killing Osama Bin Laden for political gain,” a statement announcing the launch of SOFA said. “The active duty military has no voice as they are forbidden to publicly engage in the political campaign process and it is career suicide for senior military leaders to speak out against the President.”

Mr. Zinke, who has frequently slammed the president’s handling of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, reiterated his criticisms of the operation.

“The President has failed and he is jeopardizing the safety of our troops, their families and our National security for political gain. Obama has exposed the identity of special operations units, leaked classified information, and limited the rules of engagement of forces on the ground,” said Mr. Zinke. “For those who have taken an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, it is a call of duty to take back America from a Commander-in-Chief that is incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great.”

Yikes. If I were President Obama, that would have me cringing in shame. The death of Osama bin Laden is supposed to be President Obama’s biggest foreign-policy achievement (even though, it really wasn’t a foreign-policy decision, per se), but it feels like the sentiments coming from at least some of the people who actually carry out the dangerous missions on behalf of the United States’ security interests are… er… less-than-impressed with our commander-in-chief.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I’ve spent enough time whipping the cattle. Time to go for a swim.

BBL!

DannoJyd on July 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM

I won’t bore you with the specifics. Just keep watching your liberal media. They will certainly keep you in the dark.. as always.

DannoJyd on July 18, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Actually, I’d love to be bored with the specifics. Do carry on…

Moose Drool on July 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM

jimver on July 18, 2012 at 10:46 PM

SUURE ya do! What a shame that you have no clue about what a volunteer is, let alone about one does. Thankfully we don’t have to hold your hand while we work at the GOP Victory Center.

DannoJyd on July 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM

No, I actually don’t. Do tell, what is a volunteer? it’s kinda like when I donate a lot of money to the Romney campaign and they hire people to do the canvassing and the pnone calls?? :)/ sarc…I mean, enlighten me, what it is that a volunteer does..the only time I volunteered in my life was about ten years ago, my Uni had this state of the art, cool olympic size pool and I volunteered to be a life guard there, coz all the hot chicks that were frequenting :) …I thought I’d pay my duty to society and save a few beautiful girls from drowning :)

jimver on July 18, 2012 at 11:30 PM

jimver on July 18, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I took a card game break for awhile, so i was about to ask if Danno posted his love notes for Gary Johnson yet…

and not more than 2 minutes later, there he goes.

BTW: Gary Johnson won’t win in 2012. But ya’ll already know that… :o)

BlaxPac on July 18, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Love notes, why, no, that’s an euphemism..more like full length melodramatic, lustful, eternal love vow epistles :)… Also there’s material for a novel in there (of the erotica kind) if danno finds a publisher :) …

jimver on July 18, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I’ve spent enough time whipping the cattle. Time to go for a swim.

BBL!

DannoJyd on July 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM

You know it’s illegal to have more than one wife.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on July 18, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Old Country Boy on July 18, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Volunteer yet to support your draft doging liberal?
DannoJyd

How dare you, who thinks “serving” and “volunteering” in a political cause for a never-will-be political hack makes you more pure, more qualified, more patriotic. How dare you, you non-serving POS accuse anyone else of being a draft dodger. You are a conservative (hard to tell) pharasee. You think if you declalm the loudest you are the purist. Don’t you ever denigrate anyone else as a draft dodger if you haven’t served. Working for a two bit political hack is not serving!!!

Old Country Boy on July 18, 2012 at 11:41 PM

You would be surprised at what I can do. For example, I know many of our local Ron Paul delegates [12 in my county] and could work to send them to the National Convention. can vaporize tornadoes instantly with my laser eyes!!! Also, I could work at persuading them to vote for Johnson instead of working to get Romney elected. stop the tides with a mere thought, if I really wanted to!!!

Here it is in a nutshell. I have the sort of access mighty super powers you cannot even begin to imagine!!!1! Bow and tremble before my might MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!!1!!!!1! I WILL do a lot more than you, and all of the other couch potatoes combined in Hot Air well before you get to cast your vote for the GOP liberal. destroy all the Obamabots and Romneybots with lightning bolts from my bunghole if they do not vote for Saint Johnson of the Wacky Tobaccy!!!!1!!!111!!

DannoJyd on July 18, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I like you! You’re funny!!!

Benedict Nelson on July 18, 2012 at 11:45 PM

LinkLinkyLink-a-doodle.

Please note 3 salient points, oh Sage of the GOP.

#1 These are the most recent polls. Not stuff from 2011 or 2010 or from when Lincoln was President. This is up to date.

#2 While the margin is slight (within MOE which for most honest polls are usually 2/3%) it’s still a *lead*.

And yes, by Sept-Nov it will be an all out sprint for the win; the polls will count a hell of a lot more then than now. So while i can show you polls showing Romney or Obama winning, let me point out #3…

#3 No where in any of those polls does it show Gary Johnzzzz or any 3rd party candidate making anywhere near a dent in the GE or as a “surprise” for either party convention.

So basically, your candidate, Gary Johnszzzz is being ignored by nearly everyone…including the Paulbots.

Now, that’s gotta hurt some….or in your case, you sound loose enough that you won’t feel (or think) a thing….

…Metaphorically speaking… :o)

BlaxPac on July 18, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Ever watch a movie on an Ipad? What power microscope would you use?

DannoJyd on July 18, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Sorry, I didn’t realize uou are so old, eye sight problems and all…I watch movies perfectly fine on my ipad, kills time on boring, long haul flights…but then I watch them fine on my ipod too :)…

jimver on July 18, 2012 at 11:45 PM

jimver on July 18, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Yeah well, all I can say is that Shakespeare did the love scenes a hell of a lot better, and he wasn’t as prissy or melodramatic…lol

BlaxPac on July 18, 2012 at 11:48 PM

BlaxPac on July 18, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Well, yeah,but we are talking danno jyd here, he’s not worth to polish Shakespeare’s pen..come think about,, he does a heck of a job at polishing gary jonhson’s…speedo though :)…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:04 AM

BlaxPac on July 18, 2012 at 11:48 PM

You are funny! You think Johnson won’t be on the ballot in November… ROTFLMAO!!!

Honestly, you really don’t know that? REALLY???

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I’ve spent enough time whipping the cattle.

DannoJyd on July 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM

The only thing you whipped is your…speedo :)….and garry jonhson’s, vicariously :)

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Honestly, you really don’t know that? REALLY???

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Wow, read slow-er and use your dictionary when you get stuck…

I never said Johnny wouldn’t be on the ballot. I did however say (with conviction) that:

A: He wont win the Nomination at the Convention.

B: He wont win as a last minute write-in vote

C: He won’t win the Presidency of 2012. I would be shocked if he gets double digits of anything besides scorn.

So, do you understand now, or do you need Gary Johnszzz to hold you close and tell you it’s all gonna be okay?

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 12:11 AM

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:04 AM

So THIS is the sort of post you would share with your mother? Don’t you realize it shows a deviant and SICK obsession with gay sex?

Jim, are you trying to come out of the closet? I won’t hold it against you if you are gay, but I don’t think that sort of perversion is allowed in Hot Air…

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:11 AM

BlaxPac on July 18, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Honestly, you really don’t know that? REALLY???

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Wadda matter , i thought you went swimming, or is it your proverbial multi tasking? :)…Careful now, I dropped my ipod in my pool the other day…if you drop your laptop in, we’re screwed, no comic rellief for us :)…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM

A F T !!!!

exhelodrvr on July 19, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Nice to see that whole bonding thing going strong in here. Thats the team spirit. Go Team!

Bmore on July 19, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I’ve spent enough time whipping the cattle. Time to go for a swim.

BBL!

DannoJyd on July 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM

The only thing you whipped was your…speedo… and gary johnson’s, vicariously :)…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 12:11 AM

What made you think he could be involved in the GOP Convention? What I alluded to was that I would be meeting delegates that might be swayed into voting for Johnson in November, and that these delegates interact with many other people as do I.

You see, no one keeping a couch warm has ANY effect on the political landscape. Other than casting a single vote their effect is zero, nada, zilch, whereas I cast many votes effecting who and what you will be allowed to vote for before folks like you are allowed to so much as see a ballot.

BTW, the relevance of your posts is akin to what is written on the bathroom walls of a bus station.

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Bmore on July 19, 2012 at 12:16 AM

We do what we can :)…in good humor :)

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM

The only thing you whipped was your…speedo… and gary johnson’s, vicariously :)…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM

There ya go with your preponderance for homosexual imagery. Do you enjoy that alot? Are you incapable of getting a date? Are you afraid of coming out of your closet?

Admit your problem. It will set you free.

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:22 AM

We do what we can :)…in good humor :)

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM

You need to get a dictionary and look up the word ‘pervert’. Your sophmoric posts belong to that category.

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:24 AM

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Did your psychiatrist put all that down, as part of your monthly evaluation?? You know, iif stuff like that his makes it on your med report, they won’t let you out, you know that, right? And you’ll spend yet another election locked in ….now, shhheeh, learn to keep some some of your crazy thoughts to yourself, don’t tell him everything that’s on your mind, and who kmows, you might have a chance to get out in time to cast a vote for gary :)…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM

We do what we can :)…in good humor :)

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Who said I am not a Fwench sophomore :)…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:29 AM

:rolleyes: You’ve “alluded” to a lot of things tonite, but thats a whole ‘nother thread there.

Unless you can tell me that as a delgate you can arrainge for Johnszzz to get over 1000 votes to make him the nominee rather than Romney, then what your saying doesn’t mean spit.

ANYONE can talk, even us from those comfy couches you keep chirping about. After all your talking is done, and Johnny is still not taking you to the Enchantment Under the Sea dance, who will you blame then? Those on the couch or *you* for not working hard enough?

LMAO: Even if i granted you all of that: Please explain to me why, after the Convention, Gary Snores is *still* not the nominee?

And after the November Election, what will be your reason Johnszzz isn’t being called Mr. President?

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM

As is yours, Buttercup. It’s called an opinion, which like azzholes, everyone has one.

Except Gary Johnszzz, he has two; his and yours .

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM

The only thing you whipped was your…speedo… and gary johnson’s, vicariously :)…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Admit your problem. It will set you free.

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:22 AM

i can’t get a date indeed, my wife would not acquiesce to it ever, and don’t want to get on her angry side, she wears combat boots to work every day :)…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Except Gary Johnszzz, he has two; his and yours .

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM

What are you? 14? You definitely are suffering from a liberal education.

Keep believing your beloved liberal media. I’ll believe what I personally witness and hear from people that don’t spend their spare time keeping couches warm.

Romney 2012: No one knows why they should vote for him

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:35 AM

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:24 AM

A dictionary, why, nooo…. I’m French, we invented the word pervert :), nous sommes tous pervers la bas :)

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:41 AM

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:33 AM

So now it is your wife that drove you to your preponderance for homosexual imagery. If I had a dime for every time I heard that lame excuse…

Son, you CAN be better! You do not have to succumb to the perversions set upon you by a liberal world. Get out of the gutter! Turn off the tv, get away from your Ipod, and read a book, go to church, or sign up as a volunteer with a charity.

You need to stop treating yourself as badly as you do today. You deserve the chance to better yourself. Give yourself a reason to be proud of you for a change.

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:43 AM

What are you? 14? You definitely are suffering from a liberal education.

Romney 2012: No one knows why they should vote for him

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:35 AM

How’s that swimming session going? How’s the water, cold? :)…your amphibious, waterproof latptop is soo awesome :)…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:44 AM

What are you? 14? You definitely are suffering from a liberal education.

And, you skip over everything else i had to comment on, and go straight for that?

Not that brave of your convicition huh?

And that would be a seriously bold statement, if it wasn’t for the fact that the people you’ll be talking to you’ll be trying to convince to vote for Gary Snoozer…that is, if you’re not in a room by yourself by that time.

Romney 2012: No one knows why they should vote for him

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Johnson 2012: Because my Mom said I could President, Too!

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 12:45 AM

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Moi, treating myself badly, gawd, mais nooon, you have absolutely no idea what a narcissist I am :), I would NEVER treat myself badly, I treat myself only with the best, always :)…you, on the other hand….all that speedo beating and all :)….that’s a bit too S & M, not heathy at all…it shocks even this Fench man :)…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Johnson 2012: Because my Mom said I could President, Too!

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Now danno can put that on a bumper sticker and place it on his ATV :)….or on his speedo :)…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:58 AM

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:55 AM

A shocked Frenchman? Mon dieu! Dire que ce n’est pas si!

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 12:59 AM

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Probably already tattooed on his body somewhere…by his own hand.

O_0

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 1:00 AM

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:55 AM

A shocked Frenchman? Mon dieu! Dire que ce n’est pas si!

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 12:59 AM

C’est vrai :)…:) well, danno managed that, with his gary johnson crush, obsession, compulsion, whatever it is. (And I am blushing when I write this :)…..so, voila, Frenchmen can get shocked too :) …danno did it, singlehandedly… And only god knows what else he does singlehandedly :)..

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Then again, we did just repeal Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell..

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 1:09 AM

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Then again, we did just repeal Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell..

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Right in time for danno & garry :)…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 1:11 AM

I asked my friend Jerry about that crazy DannoGarry romance…he was kinda vague on it…

(that’s the last one HTL…lol)

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 1:23 AM

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Probably already tattooed on his body somewhere…by his own hand.

O_0

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 1:00 AM

As an aside, what the heck is danno’s incessant bloviation all about… Johnson is the candidate of the Libertarian Party, right? I thought he withdrew his candidacy for the GOP nomination a while ago…on the other hand the danno dude maintains he is a delegate for the GOP, so what does the GOP convention delegates have to do with the libertarian party nominee? As far as I kmow the libertarians held their own national convention in May or so…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 1:25 AM

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 1:25 AM

IF i had to guess, he’s trying to impress on all within ear/eye-shot of an Internet terminal that since Romney is not John Adams, the GOP/Mainstream must dump him for Johnszz to save the Republic.

If he were going on about someone electable i could understand. But Johnszzz is some “Mainstream Fringe” candidate that bleats on about this, that or some other thing.

He wants to legalize marijuana, and keeps reminding us, that since he wasn’t invited to the “cool kid” parties of the DNC/RNC, that he’s an Independent, and as such will Chuck Norris anyone’s ass politically in 2012.

In other words, he’s quite mad.

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 1:33 AM

(that’s the last one HTL…lol)

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Indeed :)…I hope we didn”t come accross as homophobic or somethin’ :)…last thing I want is to hurt danno’s feelings :)…like he hurt mine by calling me pervert, as if it’s my fault that I was born French :)…not that it is anything wrong with it :)…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 1:33 AM

In other words, he’s quite mad.

BlaxPac on July 19, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Oh, yeah,, the marijuana shtick, I should have guessed…libertarian, ding, ding, ding…but then if the marijuana is his main ‘platform’ and only hope to the presidency, he should know better, odumbass can pull a weed legalization oct surprise out of his sleeve/azz and sign it swiftly, and crush gary’s presidemtial fantasy :)…kinda a la recent amnesty…

jimver on July 19, 2012 at 1:46 AM

I don’t support Mitt Romney. I support the removal of Barry (The Turdboy) Obama. I will welcome and join with anyone who supports the same, even the Mittbots. Mitt is starting to make speeches that may win me over, if they are backed with conservative actions, but I never forget that talk is cheap.

SKYFOX on July 19, 2012 at 6:44 AM

how

Obama has exposed the identity of special operations units,

which ones

leaked classified information,

what

and limited the rules of engagement of forces on the ground,

which ones

Dave Rywall on July 19, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Dave Rywall on July 19, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Do your own homework .
You’ll find out.

pambi on July 19, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Two days gone by and the link representing the entire purpose of the story is bad.

Agonizing.

8thAirForce on July 19, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Mmm…Burritos on July 18, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Sorry, clownoid, Jesse Ventura was NEVER a SEAL. Been debunked and he has been punked over it.

BTW, USAF Pararescue Specialts, Distinguished Flying Cross, Carter Administration (yeah, I know) and Reagan.

PJ Emeritus on July 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM

*Specialist

PJ Emeritus on July 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Obama should be scared of a right wing navy seal hack who has decided to launch his own $20 super PAC.

Uppereastside on July 18, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Congratulations on entering the douchebag troll hall of fame.

gwelf on July 19, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Thus is Obama aptly SEALed with a kiss off.

onlineanalyst on July 19, 2012 at 10:14 AM

how

Obama has exposed the identity of special operations units,

which ones

leaked classified information,

what

and limited the rules of engagement of forces on the ground,

which ones

Dave Rywall on July 19, 2012 at 8:38 AM

For starters it was Obama who revealed that it was SEAL Team 6 that took out Obama. SEAL Team 6 was successfully targeted by terrorists in the weeks following the raid that killed Osama – 31 US troops were killed most who were SEALs.

Heres info on the rules of engagement:

You haven’t been following the news the last several months if you don’t know that someone inside the Obama administration has been leaking classified information:

gwelf on July 19, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Heck, the Idiot In Chief was playing FRICKIN GOLF 20 minutes before Bin Laden was taken down!

JLPicard on July 19, 2012 at 10:23 AM

And if you’re a Navy SEAL who fought your way through a compound in Pakistan and put a round between Bin Laden’s eyes, you didn’t shoot that! Someone back in Washington shot that for you.

morganfrost on July 19, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Do you expect the Jyd specimen to actually read the whole thing? He saw ED’s title and jumped at commenting, coz you know he has earned it, he’s this aweseomest awesome grass roots activist who do the heavy lifting to elect gary phenomenal johnson :)…

jimver on July 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I was just pointing out the obvious thats all.
I wonder if oblunder beleives that the SEALS didnt get osama that someone else did that!

ColdWarrior57 on July 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Romney 2012: No one knows why they should vote for him

DannoJyd on July 19, 2012 at 12:35 AM

So, IF, God forbid, this election comes down to say 500 votes in Ohio and Obama gets elected because you and your ilk convinced 550 people to vote for Gary Johnson instead of Romney, can we come kick down your door, cover you in honey and toss you into a hill of fire ants?

The Dimocrats are going to use every dirty trick in the book or they wouldn’t care one whit about voter ID laws, so we will need every vote, but you want to convince people to stand on some “principle” and risk Obama winning and vetoing every bill that comes out of a, hopefully, conservative House and Senate?

You want to focus your disappointment about Romney being the nominee? Get conservative Congress persons and Senators elected. Get your state’s legislature more conservative.

But please don’t pretend that being one of the delusional people that thinks they can make a statement by voting and pushing for somebody 95% of America will think starred in Miami Vice (even after the election) makes you superior. Did I want somebody else, other than Romney? Yup. But in our system he is the horse we have to ride and it may be less than a thousand votes in one state that makes the difference (remember Bush/Gore?) between somebody who will sign the bills to turn this country back around and a naked emperor Marxist SCOAMF.

I hope for all our sakes that your bluster and that of your deluded friends doesn’t sink this country.

PastorJon on July 19, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Go Navy!

NoDonkey on July 19, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Uppereastside on July 18, 2012 at 7:29 PM

While it’s true that Zinke is “right wing”, he’s no hack.

And you seem to forget that many of the Swift Boat dudes who took your gigolo Democrat hero out in 2004 were in fact members of the Democrat Party.

Del Dolemonte on July 19, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Keep in mind that there are many aspects to Special Ops, not just Green Berets and Navy Seals also includes Rangers and Light Infantry.

Over all, active formal and retired there may well be over 2,000,000 strong. The oath we all took as do ALL gun caring federal officers , is not iron clad. It is a LIST OF PRIORITIES, with the first priority being to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

To me “domestic” means politicians that flaunt the law and misuse the Constitution for their own or their party’s gains.

All soldiers are are again and again taught when to disobey an order if it is not lawful and that is is their sworn duty to do so.

All Officers and Senior NCO’s must have at least one College degree and most have multiply degrees. All lower rank enlisted usually have at least 2 years of College.

Do not sell this group short. They have a sizable pool to draw from, are highly educated and believe it is their sworn duty to defend the Constitution.

jpcpt03 on July 19, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Throughout history, eunuchs have wanted to be warriors, but for some reason, warriors never wanted to be eunuchs. The closest thing to a warrior Obama has ever been was bogarting a joint with the Choom Gang with the windows rolled up.

volsense on July 19, 2012 at 4:33 PM

How did a guy who packs so little gear ascend to the presidency? Lot about O I don’t like, but most…he’s a wimp. America, the dumbest electorate on earth.

StevC on July 19, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I’ve spent enough time whipping the cattle. Time to go for a swim. …

DannoJyd on July 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Gary Johnson is so very, very, lucky to have his most viciferous spokesman refer to the voters he is trying to convince as “cattle.”

Seems to me that he is no better than obama, ayers, and wright if he approves of this.

Last comment on this stupid subject.

Old Country Boy on July 20, 2012 at 9:11 AM

viciferous s/b vociferous

Old Country Boy on July 20, 2012 at 12:58 PM

In three and a half years of almost daily outrages, I think Obama’s prosecuting three Navy SEALS for perhaps bloodying the nose of the man who cut off the heads of five American contractors and hanging them from a bride, stands out as one of the most outrageous. Americans need to be reminded that this happened before Obama took out Osama (sarc).

When was the last time the Commander in Chief mentioned Afghanistan? How about his last visit to Dover to meet an incoming flying herse. Any visits recently to Walter Reed?

He uses men and women as extras in his own personal celebrity story. He’s seriously the most despicable man to ever hold the office of the Presidency. Even the self-aggrandizing Lyndon Johnson agonized over the men he sent to die in Vietnam.

This is a PAC to which I will contribute…I’ll let ya’ll know when the IRS comes knocking.

Portia46 on July 20, 2012 at 2:11 PM

“bridge” not “bride”…sorry

Portia46 on July 20, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Old Country Boy on July 20, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I actually consider most of the uninformed, lazy, head burying RomBots here to be sheeple, but who ever heard of whipping sheep?

Like it or not, Governor Johnson WILL be a factor in the election this year, but don’t tell that to the RomBots. I want to wait and see their heads explode in October

DannoJyd on July 22, 2012 at 2:05 PM

PastorJon on July 19, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I am doing all of the above, but since Romney will not have the coat tails we need to get the rest elected I’m ready to give our voters someone they can vote for the in the race for POTUS.

Don’t blame me, the AWE inspiring Danno Man, for the faults of your liberal candidate. It won’t be my fault when he loses. I am not the one who named Romney ‘Sketchy‘. Romney is the one who refuses to make the sale to the voters in America today.

DannoJyd on July 22, 2012 at 2:09 PM