Obama channels Elizabeth Warren

posted at 4:01 pm on July 14, 2012 by Jazz Shaw

The President decided to take pity on the blogosphere, it seems. As we struggle through a hot July weekend and a news cycle about as dry as the drought conditions outside, he decided to throw us a small bone as the transcript was released from some remarks he delivered last night at a fire station in Roanoke, Virginia.

The basic message here is that the President just wants to help. Times are tough and employers are having a hard time creating jobs. (::: cough ::: regulations ::: cough :::) But if you happen to be a business owner, the President wishes you the best. His help and good wishes, however, come with one small caveat… just remember that you didn’t build that business, so don’t get too cocky.

(You’ll have to scroll almost all the way to the end to find this gem. Emphasis mine.)

There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me — because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t — look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. (Applause.)

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.

I suppose this is the part where you remind them that when you jack up their taxes, it’s really just so you can give that money back to all the other people who actually built their business. But seriously, this is straight off the pages of Elizabeth Warren’s mind bending remarks from early this year. Those came crashing down around her ears, even in some Left leaning circles, so it’s a serious puzzler as to why Barack Obama would try to pick up that ball and run with it. Rather revealing, though.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

Autobiography of a Fence post Turtle.

Kenosha Kid on July 14, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Sounds like classic marxism.

bgibbs1000 on July 14, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Is 0 1/32nd indian also. Sorry 1/32nd native American.

Bmore on July 14, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Well, since this idiotic concept brought deserved onus upon Loony Liz, let’s all make sure this gets ridiculed ad nauseum, too.
Thanks for posting it, Jazz.

pambi on July 14, 2012 at 4:06 PM

And this is the leftists staking a claim on all your goodies. If someone else helped to make it happen then shouldn’t they get a piece of the pie?

sharrukin on July 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM

OBOWMA: Now, this is my last political campaign.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: Awww –

(vomit)

Seven Percent Solution on July 14, 2012 at 4:09 PM

This man is repulsive.

Mark1971 on July 14, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Pathetic.

docflash on July 14, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Unbelievable.

But, on the other hand, it’s good that Obama & the left have exposed themselves for who they truly are — America-hating, entitlement mentality thugs. No excuses of Bush fatigue; giving the new guy a chance; nothing. Anyone who votes for them is the same as they are.

Dark Star on July 14, 2012 at 4:10 PM

His rhetoric is becoming more and more frightening. The modern day democratic party is not different than the socialists in europe. Truly scary times.

Donald Draper on July 14, 2012 at 4:11 PM

And you, Mr. President are neither smart or hard working. Having this jerk tell business owners who built their business is like a community organizer telling a country how to run it’s economy… oh, yeah. :-(

ghostwalker1 on July 14, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Obama searches the golf courses for the real builders.

NCC on July 14, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Are not the roads and bridges available to everyone?

Strike Twice on July 14, 2012 at 4:11 PM

It’s true Elizabeth Warren had to step on the necks of eligible Cherokee Indians so she would be considered a diversity hire.

I get it. Obama wants wealthy democrats who exploited their way to wealth to finally pay their taxes. Tim Geithner you go first, set an example for the rest ;)

Dr Evil on July 14, 2012 at 4:13 PM

GADS, does bho have Indian ancestry he can claim? Isn’t one warren enough for us to have in the news?

Just read what bho says and the stupid things he says trying to make a statement! He talks as if he is talking to third graders who haven’t a clue about anything?

Mitt/team I want/demand you ask for bho’s college transcripts! I don’t think anyone could get out of college as stupid as bho is?
L

letget on July 14, 2012 at 4:15 PM

ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAADSSSSSSSSS!

BRIDDDDDDGEEEEEESSSSS!

tom daschle concerned on July 14, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Obama unplugged.

Dee2008 on July 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Channeling Ellsworth Toohey or Karl Marx.

AshleyTKing on July 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Well, all my small business owner friends will be very happy to hear that they didn’t take out those startup loans after all.

txhsmom on July 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM

And there I was, innocently taking a quiet day away from our abhorrent political scene, and happen to see this.
Cannot tell you how this thinking just makes me want to break things !!
Hubby has built his bizz from the ground up these past 3.5 years, and we pay out of our noses to cover what these idiots consider THEIR HELP ??
We’re taxed to death for the use of our roads, etc. and they have the GAUL to imply it’s all a GIFT from the benevolent GOVERNMENT, that we are taking advantage of ???
I’m normally not the cussing type, but, how shall I say ?? ….
FLUKE OFF, A-HOLES !!

Feel better now.
Carry on.

pambi on July 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM

It’s takes a lazy person to express so much hatred for hardworking people.

Day in and day out, 0bama hates hardworking people. Why is that?

pedestrian on July 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM

My wife and I built a business, all by ourselves. With as many roadblocks as we’ve had to overcome, I’ll be damned to hear someone say that “WE” didn’t do it. That we owe our status to some ‘ether’ is preposterous.

A$$*&%#

birdhurd on July 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Shouldn’t the people living off the largess of the productive have to ‘Give back’ sometime?

Or did they do their part simply by voting for a living?

Chip on July 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM

This man is a Marxist Alinsky-ite imbecile.

kingsjester on July 14, 2012 at 4:17 PM

The successful folk already ARE the ones “investing” (via taxes) in public goods. Bozo.

beancounter on July 14, 2012 at 4:17 PM

It takes a village or something.

MeatHeadinCA on July 14, 2012 at 4:17 PM

The mask is off… He can’t run on his record, he can’t run against the guy in the office… He’s stripped to his ideology and THIS is it. Full blown socialism.

Skywise on July 14, 2012 at 4:18 PM

You didn’t do it. Government did it. So fork over your money.

The Rogue Tomato on July 14, 2012 at 4:18 PM

The funny thing is that while Obama would gladly credit himself and government for your success, he won’t take the blame when government programs fail.

MeatHeadinCA on July 14, 2012 at 4:19 PM

And it’s official. We have a f’ing Communist in the White House. I’m sure every small business owner busting his or her ass out there just to survive in Obama’s economy appreciates his insinuation that they’re not the ones responsible for their success.

Doughboy on July 14, 2012 at 4:19 PM

So the President of the USA cannot distinguish between the responsibility of the Federal Government and individuals. Even though the Founding Fathers tried very hard to make it clear. Even to an imbecile.

pat on July 14, 2012 at 4:19 PM

A true anti-American

jaywemm on July 14, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Mitt could jump on this… but I doubt he will. Let’s see.

MeatHeadinCA on July 14, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Just wow!

kevinkristy on July 14, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Average Americans would too hard to put with idiot b.s. like this. He is our first anti-American President.

kingsjester on July 14, 2012 at 4:21 PM

would = work Too upset for words.

kingsjester on July 14, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Somebody else made that happen.

And right there, ladies and gentlemen, is the prime directive of the liberal ideology.

It isn’t your fault.

You can’t succeed on your own.

It doesn’t belong to you.

“My predecessor”

“the previous administration”

BobMbx on July 14, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Is 0 1/32nd indian also. Sorry 1/32nd native American.

Bmore on July 14, 2012 at 4:06 PM

…but JugEars is one hundred percent African-American!

…if anyone questions him…they are…RACIST!

KOOLAID2 on July 14, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Someone should give Barry a copy of Atlas Shrugged…

Right off the side of the head would be good.

turfmann on July 14, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Run that over and over and over in an ad.

OMG!

gophergirl on July 14, 2012 at 4:23 PM

- BHO

Hey, for once I agree with the President!

I have a friend who had a really good idea and built a successful company … 75 employees and the count is going up. Is he nieve enough to think he did it on his own? Of course not.

He couldn’t have done it without the money Venture Capitalists invested in his dream!

Wait, what? Obama didn’t mean VCs?

BRunner on July 14, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Like Bain Capital?

C’mon RNC…..there it is…..seize it.

BobMbx on July 14, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Great…

Liberal Non-Profit Group Sending Out Pre-Filled Voter Registarion Cards To Dogs, Dead People, Non-Citizens…

OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — The voter registration form arrived in the mail last month with some key information already filled in: Rosie Charlston’s name was complete, as was her Seattle address.

Problem is, Rosie was a black lab who died in 1998.

Brenda Charlston wasn’t the only person to get documents for her pet: A Virginia man said similar documents arrived for his dead dog, Mozart, while a woman in the state got forms for her cat, Scampers.

“On a serious note, I think it’s tampering with our voting system,” Charlston said. “They’re fishing for votes: That’s how I view it.”

But . . . but . . . but . . . voter ID laws are raaaaacist!

Chip on July 14, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Underneath the robes, Marxism is ugly.

faraway on July 14, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Brilliant minds think alike.

It looks as if pathetic minds think alike as well.

ndanielson on July 14, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Is there any way Romney could get a video of this speech and share it with the world in a 30 second commercial? I figure this speech, blasted over and over again, should be enough to seal the deal in late October.

njrob on July 14, 2012 at 4:27 PM

And so, Barry, tell us how you’re gonna make sure everyone (not just union members and cronies) are gonna get their just pay from you? Are you gonna micro-manage every business, every pay negotiation? Oh, save us all, Barry, from those evil, greedy 1%-ers who take advantage of us!

Or . . . get lost.

RobertMN on July 14, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Yes, but he won’t.

Mark1971 on July 14, 2012 at 4:29 PM

And Obama should know, because he didn’t ever once do a thing for himself.

EVERYTHING he has ‘accomplished’ is because of someone else. He just attaches his name to it, like the biographies of past presidents on the WH history page. He didn’t do a single thing; he was put in place by other people–people who are likely better than him. He’s just an emulator, not a trailblazer.

By the same token, NOTHING at which he failed is his fault. It’s always the result of someone else not meeting his expectations, of stabbing him in the back or tripping him up somehow.

Pfffft!

If rampant narcissism had a color that drained off of people, Obama would be The Invisible Man.

Liam on July 14, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Well, that’s a Marxist thought process if I’ve ever seen one.

Count to 10 on July 14, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I think most businesspeople would agree that it is easier — and a heluva lot safer — to be successful in Houston than in Lagos, and that fact reflects a myriad of political, cultural, historical, and geographical factors.

The President, of course, because of his smallness and his ideological bearing, can’t relate that fact without being pejorative.

bobs1196 on July 14, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Those came crashing down around her ears, even in some Left leaning circles

I don’t really remember that. I do remember a pic of Warren with those words from her rant pasted beside her being posted all over social media sites. I remember the rows upon rows of adulation and ecstasy that someone was “bold enough” to say such things.

At the time I had no idea who she was. My reaction was “who is this angry-looking schoolmarm and why are people pasting Mussolini quotes next to her pic?”

Dirt McGirt on July 14, 2012 at 4:31 PM

gophergirl on July 14, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Looks like a lot of us are in agreement.
C’mon, MittTeam ! We know you can do this with great impact !!

pambi on July 14, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Other people like me. Not one of us needs people like you. Not one of us would daydream about stripping credit for the work it takes to overcome the resistance created by people like you.

Let me ask you something, wonder brain.

Then how did I get here? If it wasn’t my work, who’s work was it?

Yours?

You’ve fought me at every turn. You’ve sapped my strength, stolen my wealth, attacked my beliefs — if it were up to you, I’d walk around naked and beaten and wondering when you were going to feed me again. You don’t know where you are, don’t know where you’re from, don’t know where you’re going, don’t know what you’re doing — and when you see anyone that might have figured out something and benefited in some worldly way — you want to take what they have!

You have to go now, guy. Cereal. I know I owe my mother a debt I can’t repay, for example, and that people are connected; I know I’m not an island. But you are trying to twist the relationships people have with one another into something sick — exactly the way you’ve twisted the relationship between the American people and their government into something sick.

This relationship needs to end.

Pack. Just pack.

Axe on July 14, 2012 at 4:32 PM

“Your face is nothing but a mask and when we break the facade, you will see your true self. It is not you. It has never been you. Beneath the mask is a horrifying collective writhing in agony against your own success and like crabs in a bucket, the time has come for us to pull you back into the anonymous mass. You have no identity of your own to cleave to. There is no ‘you’ or ‘me.’ Only ‘us’.”
-0NE

StubbleSpark on July 14, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Hmmm, sounds to me like Obama is trying to set up a defense for how despite evidence to the contrary, even though he ordered the initiation of a program whose specific goal was to murder hundreds of Mexican citizen so that the Obama Administration would have a rational justification for abolishing the 2nd Amendment, that somehow Barack Obama himself wasn’t responsible for the 300 plus death that the program he authorized resulted in.

SWalker on July 14, 2012 at 4:33 PM

We need a Reagan right now, but all we have is a Romney. I weep for this country.

Mark1971 on July 14, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Chip on July 14, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Fishing, nothing.
If you wanted to vote multiple times without leaving a trail that leads directly back to you, isn’t this what you would do? Send out these registrations and then show up on election day claiming to be them?

Count to 10 on July 14, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Obama channels Elizabeth Warren

…just “channels”?
…look at his cheekbones in todays picture…put longer grayer styled hair on it…some wire-rimmed glasses…and ask yourself… where his old man has been?

KOOLAID2 on July 14, 2012 at 4:35 PM

gophergirl on July 14, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Looks like a lot of us are in agreement.
C’mon, MittTeam ! We know you can do this with great impact !!

pambi on July 14, 2012 at 4:32 PM

We’re all in agreement.

Yes, but he won’t.

Mark1971 on July 14, 2012 at 4:29 PM

If he doesn’t then he’s wasting a golden opportunity to finish his opponent.

njrob on July 14, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Wait, what? Obama didn’t mean VCs?

BRunner on July 14, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I couldn’t believe that quote, so I searched the Whitehouse.gov website for “happens”. If appears 8 times. In 0bama’s world, things just happen. No hard work, no initiative, they just happen.

Sure roads and VCS and the internet help us build better companies, but jobs don’t get created unless someone rolls up there sleeves and creates them.

“Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”

0bama is exactly bass-ackwards from what this country needs.

pedestrian on July 14, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Dirt McGirt on July 14, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Big Diff saying this running for a seat in deep blue Massachusets. As opposed to a national campaign, trying to win in moderate to conservative states like Viginia, Colorado, Florida, Ohio, etc.

kevinkristy on July 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM

“If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

Remember that…

… the next time he says:

“I created 4 Trillion jobs over the last 28 months!”

Seven Percent Solution on July 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM

eh, if obama keeps this up, lots of heads in hot air are going to pop! it like he knows how to hit the right buttons to make the hot arians go mad!

nathor on July 14, 2012 at 4:38 PM

– BHO

…HARVARD…!!!…???????????

KOOLAID2 on July 14, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Obama never got anywhere in his life by his own volition. This is pure projection on his part. He thinks we are all as helpless as he is.

tom daschle concerned on July 14, 2012 at 4:39 PM

good for you, champ. Choke on that wagyu beef and ask yourself how it got on your plate.

ted c on July 14, 2012 at 4:39 PM

nathor on July 14, 2012 at 4:38 PM

It’s because we actually love America and the freedom it provides.

And Americans recognize and enemy to it when they see one.

kingsjester on July 14, 2012 at 4:40 PM

CORRECTION:

YOU WROTE:

YOU MEANT:

I suppose this is the part where you remind them that when you jack up their taxes, it’s really just so you can give that money back to all the other people who actually built YOUR business.

reliapundit on July 14, 2012 at 4:40 PM

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help.

There was a great teacher somewhere in your life.

Somebody invested in roads and bridges.

LOL, let me disassemble this steaming heap of a paragraph sentence by sentence. Or should that be turd by turd?

This first sentence is something O’bama is intimately familiar with, as all of his “success” in his life has been the results of what other people did to grease his way along.

The second sentence could or could not be true. Each and every one of us did have a special teacher somewhere along the way, but each of us also had an absolutely horrible teacher along the way. I doubt many of us would single out the special teacher for our success, or blame the crappy one for our failures.

“Somebody invested in roads or bridges”? Most of the original roads and bridges in the US were privately capitalized, not built by any government. As were the railroads. It wasn’t until the early 20th century that bridges began to be maintained by governments and not private operators, and it wasn’t until the late 20th century that railroads were “nationalized” by AMTRAK.

As for that last sentence, it’s simply breathtaking. I’ll let this Democrat Drone give my answer to O’bama:

You have a hard enough time thinking clearly for yourself. Please don’t pretend to think for me.

urban elitist on July 14, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Del Dolemonte on July 14, 2012 at 4:41 PM

libs totally believe this. they have no idea what a business is. No idea. And they have no idea of the creativity, the risks, the work, the hiring decisions, the financing decision

not a f***ing clue. barry thinks docs are lazy bums pulling out tonsils to make an extra buck. barry thinks work is to perform a speech…performance art. he’s a celebrity. he think that’s work.

barry has never worked in the way that business people do. his ‘work’ is performance work….organize meetings, facilitate meetings of poor people, to help them decide what to agitate about..and how to do it so its Fun!

what a disgrace.

he discounts the skill set of people he doesn’t like…yeah, them bosses is bums…yeah.

r keller on July 14, 2012 at 4:41 PM

And Americans recognize and enemy to it when they see one.

kingsjester on July 14, 2012 at 4:40 PM

No, apparently at least 52% of Americans are unable to recognize their enemies, or Barack Obama would never have been elected in the first place.

SWalker on July 14, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Mark1971 on July 14, 2012 at 4:34 PM

The Mark1970 unit was much funnier.

nathor on July 14, 2012 at 4:38 PM

You’re cute when you’re angry.

Del Dolemonte on July 14, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I finally got rich off my book that somebody else(Bill Ayres) wrote!

tim c on July 14, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Rush had field day when Elizabeth Warren said this. I can’t wait to listen to what he says Monday.

NC Hoov on July 14, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Now we have an explanation of the “Green Economy”

Ready for stone age tools and housing?

Liz and Barry are trying to take our GDP to the achievement level of the Native Americans.

And with the coming infant mortality rates, we will not even need abortion!

Somebody tell the DOE chief that the missus is gonna lose her Beemer.

IlikedAUH2O on July 14, 2012 at 4:43 PM

My business(oilfield transportation)went in the crapper in Nov. 2008. Finally had to suspend operations in 2009. Hope to start back up in Nov 2012. The only help I need is for America’s Patriots to throw the bums out on 11/06/2012
Fred

jrsrigmvr on July 14, 2012 at 4:43 PM

SWalker on July 14, 2012 at 4:43 PM

He doesn’t have 52% now, does he?

kingsjester on July 14, 2012 at 4:44 PM

This relationship needs to end.

Pack. Just pack.

Axe on July 14, 2012 at 4:32 PM

unfortunately it doesn’t work that way, he’s a bitter clinger (his words, not mine :-), he won’t be packing and leaving voluntarily, we need to give him the boot, and you know that…drag him outta there kickin’ and screamin’ we will (metaphorically speaking mais bien sûr – disclaimer necessary lest I am accused of wacism :-)…

jimver on July 14, 2012 at 4:44 PM

nathor on July 14, 2012 at 4:38 PM

So you’re totally ok with the govt taking more of what you’ve earned just because you’ve been successful?

txhsmom on July 14, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Really O stupid one? Who exactly was that somebody else?
I worked my ass off and made it happen. No one else-POS.

bazil9 on July 14, 2012 at 4:46 PM

There isn’t a whole heck of a lot in the socialist playbook. Everything is just recycled. If this is his best, this is going to be a very boring campaign. Except for the dirt he makes up on the opposition.

GarandFan on July 14, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Oblowhard wanted ‘shovel ready’ jobs.

what he didn’t tell you is that, when he gets done (if he can) there won’t be a place where you can buy a shovel. You’ll have to make your own.

Liam on July 14, 2012 at 4:48 PM

nathor on July 14, 2012 at 4:38 PM

?

Bmore on July 14, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Now we all get no respect.

All my bad decisions and failures were someone else’s fault, too?

Gotta call my ex wife and partners.

I had six figures in PFG Best and apparently lost it this week. Now there I might blame someone else… the Dems have been quiet about MFGlobal.

IlikedAUH2O on July 14, 2012 at 4:49 PM

The 45 minute debate I just had on Twitter over this with someone defending Obama’s comments and his premise has driven me insane. I fear it actually requires another entire post of its own.

Jazz Shaw on July 14, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I think what we need are the cliff notes to “Critical Race Theory” by Derrick Bell. Who insisted that more minority women be hired at Harvard? Who was Harvard’s first woman of color?

Finally, Columbia law professor Patricia Williams offers a disturbing glimpse into the logic of CRT. Williams recounts the story of a hypothetical question that she was once asked to consider, where X and Y apply for a job with firm Z, which is all white. X and Y are equally qualified. One is black; the other is white. The questions asked: Who should get the job? Williams’ answer is worth repeating at length, as a window into an ideology that is not taken as seriously as it should be:
The black person should get the job. If the modem white man, innocently or not, is the inheritor of another’s due, then it must be returned.
Williams continues:
… [I]f a thief steals so that his children may live in luxury and the law returns his ill gotten gain to its rightful owner, the children cannot complain that they have been deprived of what they did not own. Blacks have earned a place in this society; they have earned a share of its enormous wealth, with physical labor and intellectual sacrifice, as wages and as royalties. Blacks deserve their inheritance as much as family wealth passed from parent to child over the generations is a “deserved” inheritance. It is deserved as child support and alimony.
So whites should collectively be treated as the children of thieves, and blacks collectively deserve to have returned to them what was stolen from their black forebears by those white thieves. This is the seething, irrational ideology at the foundation of CRT.

I remember what Michelle Obama said about attending Harvard? Neither Michelle or Barack had trust funds. But they certainly were entitled to their White Peers trust funds according to Critical Race Theory.

What a triangle- Derrick Bell, Barack Obama, and Elizabeth Warren.

Dr Evil on July 14, 2012 at 4:50 PM

The boy king is going off the deep end.

jukin3 on July 14, 2012 at 4:50 PM

So… if *I* call the President an egomaniacal, narcissistic little twerp, it wasn’t ME who called him that. It was my teachers, my parents, the guy who wrote the dictionary, whoever invented the English language, and whoever invented language itself.

After all, without all of THEM, it wouldn’t be possible for ME to know the words “egomaniacal”, “narcissistic”, and “twerp”.

Got it.

clayj on July 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM

FY,BO!

AubieJon on July 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Mark1971 on July 14, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Oh, please, stuff your tears in a sock. I’m in no mood to suffer fools today. All this country needs is for those of us do not buy the Obama mentality that people who aren’t dependent on the government are “part of the problem” to stand up & take control back.

Dark Star on July 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Od*ckhead.

Here is who helped build our business:

Mom
Dad
Brother
Sister
Grandfather
Grandmothers (both of them)

This is why it is a family business!!!!
Go f*ck yourself you half-white halfwit and take you Marxism back to Kenya.

Bubba Redneck on July 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM

nathor on July 14, 2012 at 4:38 PM

The fact that this doesn’t make you seething mad is what is scary.

Liberals are just too damn lazy to understand what this part of the American Dream is all about.

gophergirl on July 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM

“…he won’t be packing and leaving voluntarily…”

jimver on July 14, 2012 at 4:44 PM

To be honest, I expect Obama will be the first president in American history to skip the inauguration of his replacement (assuming Mitt wins).

I also wouldn’t be surprised if this overblown narcissist locks himself in our White House and orders the Secret Service to repel all ‘invaders’.

Liam on July 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM

just remember that you didn’t build that business, so don’t get too cocky.

Yeeeaah, you didn’t build your own business, the series of generations of illegals and blacks on welfare did that for you, while you the greedy rich business owner worked your a$$ off
16-18-20 hrs a day 7 days a week, with no vacations and paying taxes and following all the laws, it were these welfare moochers hanging outside local 7-11s and mini-marts , smoking pot and peddling crack cocaine who were building your business.
While you greedy business owners were keeping inventory and accounts for the IRS , these ” minority youth” in hoodies were robbing your store and beating you up , to build your businesses, don’t you know ?
Don’t you get too cocky. I’m wathing you .
My people build your businesses, my people will take them back from you.

burrata on July 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Is 0 1/32nd indian also. Sorry 1/32nd native American.

Bmore on July 14, 2012 at 4:06 PM

The proper term for people from India is “Injuns”.

I came from a very Liberal Jewish family. My parents spoke Yiddish, so they didn’t think that it was derogatory to refer to Black people as “Schvatzes”, as they always went out of their way to be nice to all the Schvatzes. But I realize that times have changed. So in an effort to be more PC I refer to Black people as “Schvatz-Americans”.

ardenenoch on July 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM

nathor on July 14, 2012 at 4:38 PM

It’s because we actually love America and the freedom it provides.

And Americans recognize and enemy to it when they see one.

kingsjester on July 14, 2012 at 4:40 PM

i dont find obama comments that extraodinary… he is a european type of socialist and it shows… and maybe more than half the country buys the ideology he subscribes…
since I am not here to be a partisan cheerleader, I tell you that what he is saying is popular and he will probably win with this populist rethoric… be prepared for a heartache

nathor on July 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I am reading this while listening to the Green Party nominee acceptance speech. This woman makes Obama sound like a Tea Party Patriot. My head is about to explode.

Night Owl on July 14, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Jazz Shaw on July 14, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Why would you torture yourself like that?

gophergirl on July 14, 2012 at 4:53 PM