Obama: Ya’ know, people who watch Fox News sure are really “stubborn”

posted at 6:41 pm on July 13, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

President Obama is in the middle of a two-day campaign tour through Virginia — perhaps one of the most clutch of the in-play swing states — to present his latest talking points to the gathered masses in person, à la hiking taxes on the rich, Mitt Romney’s positively scandalous offshoring career at Bain Capital, and etcetera. But of course, to really get any progressive party started, nothing gets the crowd chuckling like an oh-so-subtle jab at Everybody’s Most Hated News Network.

“So, just in case some of your friends or neighbors or, ya know, Uncle Jim who’s a little stubborn and been watching Fox News and, ya know, he thinks that somehow I raised taxes. Let’s just be clear. We’ve lowered taxes for middle class families since I came in office,” President Obama said at a campaign event in Virginia Beach, VA today.

And of course, when I say, “Everybody’s Most Hated News Network,” what I really mean is, you know, The Most Watched News Network on Television for Ten Years Running. That’s why such smug little “Faux News”-type, “bitter clingers”-esque comments just roll right off my back — the liberals can badmouth Fox and run to their blatantly and unapologetically biased news sources all they like, but we know it’s just ’cause they wish they were as cool as us. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

And by the way, Mr. President — as for your supposed tender love and care of the middle class? No, no:

This week, President Barack Obama announced a new push to extend tax cuts for individuals who make $250,000 or less a year. These tax cuts were enacted during the Bush administration, and are set to expire at the end of the year. While the White House would like you to believe this is an effort with good intentions to help protect the middle class, it is merely an attempt to distract tax payers from recent bad economic news, this plan will ultimately harm—not help—the middle class.

President Obama claims that his tax policy targets the rich while offering relief for the middle class by placing a $250,000 ceiling on tax cuts. What he doesn’t mention is that many of these so-called “rich” are actually small business owners. In effect, he is proposing to increase taxes on the very people who have been driving U.S. job creation while struggling to survive in a weakened economy. …

By targeting these individuals, President Obama is not only increasing taxes for nearly half of America’s small businesses, he is also making it harder for the middle class to be able to find the jobs they so desperately need.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

“…some of your friends or neighbors or, ya know, Uncle Jim who’s a little stubborn…” President Obama said.

Nothing but racism, straight up.

txhsmom on July 13, 2012 at 7:26 PM

It’s one thing to be openly disparaged by this dolt but I’d much rather be in that position than to be one of his adoring drones who laughs at his lame, snarky ‘jokes’ while never realizing the depth of scorn he feels for them for having fallen for his schtick. They don’t see that he holds himself to be superior to everyone and that include the rubes who vote for him who, to him, are just expendable means to an end.

natasha333 on July 13, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Please visit that site because it goes into much more detail.

Key West Reader on July 13, 2012 at 7:05 PM

he displays every ‘symptom’ of the described pathology…creepy…

jimver on July 13, 2012 at 7:26 PM

He’s either crazaye, possessed, or both. But he’s certainly not rowing around with both oars in the water.

GrannyDee on July 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM

He is scary..the look in his eyes at times is frightening.

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Maybe his head will start spinning around and he will hurl pea soup.

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Damned right, we’re “stubborn”. And there going to get even more “stubborn” until we see you riding out of Washington DC.

crosspatch on July 13, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Also he was there to help Washington defeat the British ,Travis to defend the Alamo,Mosses to help part the red sea and of course the big one.Let God have a day of rest while he Obama finish the creation of the universe.

logman1 on July 13, 2012 at 7:27 PM

+1000

Thats the plan Wolf. Well said.
He wants everyone addicted to the Govt t.i.t.

Its Fox News fault..all you stubborn people are getting in his way dammmnit!

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Exactly. I think that’s been Plan One from Day One. Get as many people as you can dependent on the government.

BigWyo on July 13, 2012 at 7:28 PM

natasha333 on July 13, 2012 at 7:26 PM

^THIS^

GrannyDee on July 13, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I can’t wait to get rid of this clown, but I will be watching with curiousity his post-presidential moves. I am quite interested in seeing how he handles his fall from grace.

sherry on July 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Here’s what will happen. His election loss will be blamed on racism. Obama’s people will try to spark riots, claiming the election was stolen because racist Americans didn’t want an African-american as president.

Obama will then publicly criticize President Romney on a weekly basis, as the drive-by media will lap him up. Then, he’ll run again in 2016.

pearson on July 13, 2012 at 7:28 PM

One thing also to note is that the reason some of these other channels such as CNN for example is that when you are traveling through the airports in our country do you really have a choice of what to watch as you are sitting there for an hour waiting for your plane? How about hotels that do NOT offer FoxNews? Fox is a conservative station but they at least have liberals on their programs and it is generally balanced out in guests and hosts. EVERY other station it is a 4 to 1 ratio in almost all cases…except MSNBC and I cannot recall the last time a conservative was on…though admittedly I do not watch it daily except occasionally over here at the chow hall on American Forces Network.

g2825m on July 13, 2012 at 7:28 PM

pearson on July 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Why should that bother him? It’s not as he’s one in principle.

OldEnglish on July 13, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Stubborn? or Informed? I “bet” the latter…

g2825m on July 13, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Liberals hate Fox News because they have all the viewers, they have libs like Juan Williams, Marc Lamont Hill, JaMOOO Greene, Bob Beckel, Geraldo, Huckabee, Kirsten Powers, Alan Colmes, Margaret Hoover, and that fugly Sally Cohn, who is paid by Fox and has slammed the tea party with the teabagger meme, and they are allowed time to spew their propaganda, but their arguments are shot down because liberals cannot work in the world of facts. Anyone who can defend Obama has to be delusional.
Now, analwart, can we talk about your sycophants on MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS? Oh, that’s right, no one watches them.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on July 13, 2012 at 7:30 PM

People who listen to and believe Barack Obama are really stupid.

RasThavas on July 13, 2012 at 7:31 PM

He is scary..the look in his eyes at times is frightening.

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Yeah, his eyes are scarey and the look frightening. That look in BHO’s eyes makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. My husband calls eyes that look like that “black holes that show a dark and empty soul.”

Maybe his head will start spinning around and he will hurl pea soup.

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 7:27 PM

How do we know it hasn’t already happened? Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

GrannyDee on July 13, 2012 at 7:32 PM

What a week for Pres. No Class and his stooges…WHAT AN EFFIN’ WEEK…seriously, the Stupid Vote is all that remains…unfort, the same group that voted the twerp in…

hillsoftx on July 13, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Classless. Rude. Disrespectful. Brash. Dishonest. Unpatriotic. Unprofessional. Low. Derogatory. Vile and just unpleasant all around.

ted c on July 13, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Where does he find people stupid enough to buy his juvenile schtick?

Jaibones on July 13, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Rarely (like tonight) I saw much of ABC and what’s her name and then watched Brett. Brett covered everything what’s her name did and then a whole bunch more. Watching Fox I see the Dim view AND our side. I’ve had good results asking Libs here (and they all voted for Dear Leader but won’t this time)to do the Fox/MSM comparison and they all, begrudgingly, agree.

Dingbat63 on July 13, 2012 at 7:35 PM

As a huge Romney supporter, I do agree with Rush, Palin, and others that Romney needs to realize (which I am hoping his campaign has just been holding back waiting till after Labor Day…per THEIR thinking) that he needs to come out and hit these guys in the jaw on a daily basis NOW…put them back on their heels because the Obama campaign has NOTHING to run on and will constantly be LYING up until Nov 6th!

g2825m on July 13, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Uncle Jim who’s a little stubborn and been watching Fox News

This is coming from the man that is so he11-bent on sticking to his idiotic ideology and one failed policy after another. His own ignorance seems to be quite stubborn as well.

lynncgb on July 13, 2012 at 7:35 PM

+1000

Thats the plan Wolf. Well said.
He wants everyone addicted to the Govt t.i.t.

Its Fox News fault..all you stubborn people are getting in his way dammmnit!

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 7:24 PM

BigWyo on July 13, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Yep, I know some people who were never in the system now reliant on it. So starts the cycle. Was the plan.

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 7:36 PM

And yet you manage to be even stupider than they are. Congratulations.

Elections have consequences…

MelonCollie on July 13, 2012 at 7:36 PM

This little p-ant bho makes me sick! bho can not stand for any one to not agree with him and he goes after any and all who does. See how he has tried to get Rush off the air? See how bho would love to get the conservative blogs gone? Can’t have anyone getting the truth now can we bho?

I really feel there is something mentally wrong with bho, and I am not being nasty, I really believe it. Too many people in the way past have acted as bho is and they had problems also.
L

letget on July 13, 2012 at 7:38 PM

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on July 13, 2012 at 7:30 PM

You left out Tamara Holder who called Rep Darrel Issa A Mall cop for doing his duty on Hannity.

Issa is a retired Capt in the U.S. Army a Veteran. Someone remind me what exactly is Tamara Holder’s shining accomplishment?

The grandson of immigrants, and a recipient of the Ellis Island Medal of Honor, Darrell Issa was born in Cleveland, Ohio. He enlisted in the Army during his senior year in high school and attended college on an ROTC scholarship. In the Army, Issa served as a bomb disposal technician, tank platoon commander, and a computer R&D specialist. He attained the rank of Captain.

According to Tamara Holder (media bunny) that makes Darrel Issa a Mall Cop. Of course that’s typically what liberals, and Obama supporters think of United States Military Veterans.

Dr Evil on July 13, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Memo to DNC:

Watch Fox News…..Free Your Minds!!

canopfor on July 13, 2012 at 7:39 PM

His concession speech ought to be a doozie.

gophergirl on July 13, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I know! I was just talking to my husband about what kind of civil disobedience O’Barry would call for- in the name of “what’s fair”.

BettyRuth on July 13, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Riddle me this 0 , I don’t watch Fox anything, I don’t even own a tv. On a side note I noticed a couple of our commenters mentioned tourretts. I know two lady’s, twins actually, who have this tourretts. It is difficult to go anywhere in public with either of them. One uses a word that would find me banned here at HA, it starts with a c. The other uses a word that would also find be banned here at HA, it starts with an n. both of the young ladies use these words at full volume repeatedly. At the top of the vocal range if you can imagine. They also use other words obviously, but in th ATL, use of the one word has presented huge problems for one of them, violent confrontations have occurred. The other young lady cannot ever be a member of the ladies club she so much wants to be a part of. I must confess this behavior while uncontrollable for the most part, precludes me from seeing either one in public. It is a terrible terrible malady to live with on a daily bases. Anyway, just thought I would share, it can be awkward.

Bmore on July 13, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Someone’s tax rate changed? Who’s?

Wagthatdog on July 13, 2012 at 7:41 PM

GrannyDee on July 13, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Whats the old saying..the eyes are the windows into a mans soul?

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Obama: Ya’ know, people who watch Fox News sure are really “stubborn”

…that’s odd…I usually find that the people that generally say that …are very uninformed azzholes!

KOOLAID2 on July 13, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Report: Obama Staffer Collapses and Dies

Flora Duh on July 13, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Can’t imagine the Obama campaign being this classy.

Ryan Williams @RyanGOP
A terrible tragedy. Sincere condolences to the Okrent family and the Obama Campaign.

Flora Duh on July 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Bmore on July 13, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Hey B, I didn’t mean to make light of the disorder. Just joking around with grannydee.
I grew up with a girl whose sister had it. I know its a serious and sad condition.
Wasnt my intention.

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Obama: I did not raise taxes.

Chief Justice Roberts: Call your office.

Knott Buyinit on July 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Sorry a little O/T here but as one serving overseas I have to post this from Romney’s campaign:
Open Letter To President Obama Ahead Of Virginia Visit.
July 13, 2012
Welcome to Virginia, Mr. President! Home of the U.S. Atlantic Fleet, the fighters at Langley AFB, the storied Marine Base at Quantico, tens of thousands of veterans from the Battle of Guadalcanal to the Battle of Fallujah, and countless other proud military units, factories, and bases, the Commonwealth is a proud state with a proud history.

Unfortunately, the defense cuts you signed into law will hit Virginians hard. Your insistence on slashing our military to pay the tab for your irresponsible spending could see over 200,000 troops forced from service. It will shut the doors on factories and shipyards that support our warfighters, take a heavy toll on the guard and reserves, and potentially shutter Virginia military bases. It will shrink our Navy below a level that is already not adequate for protecting our national security. Mr. President, our troops, military families, and veterans want to know why defense is the only part of the federal budget you are willing to cut. They deserve better.

Under your administration, the backlog for wounded warriors receiving their disability has nearly doubled, and unemployment among young returning veterans is in double digits. The effect of forcing 200,000 additional service members out of uniform and into a faltering economy, sending them from the front lines to the unemployment lines, will overwhelm overburdened state offices like the Virginia Department of Veterans Services. It will impose suffering and hardship on so many military families.

Every service member, veteran, and military family member in Virginia and the nation will be touched by your defense cuts. So will Virginia’s businesses and industry, large and small alike. From 2001-2010, over 14,000 Virginia businesses provided goods and services for our national defense. Unfortunately, the huge economic impact of these looming cuts is not the end of it.

Your own Secretary of Defense has said that they will be “devastating” to our national security, the same as “shooting ourselves in the head.” But when Congress presented you a way out of this mess, a mess of your own making, you threatened to veto their bill. And the reason you gave, Mr. President, is that you would not stop devastating cuts to our national security unless Congress agreed to raise our taxes.

I will use my authority as Commander-in-Chief to protect the troops, not veto efforts to protect them. I will never allow our national security to be held hostage to extract political concessions. The ultimate responsibility for securing our national defense rests with the President. I will work to solve our security problems, not spend my time shifting blame.

Virginians know that change is coming, Mr. President. In November, they will make it happen. That is what this election is about.

Bravo Zulu, Governor Romney!!

g2825m on July 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Oh I know you weren’t, I know you well enough to know you wouldn’t do that. Its just when I saw the word it made me think of the twins, nice girls, but hard to be around in public. I just got an update on them. One has been institutionalized, the other is a slight bit higher functioning has a boyfriend. HeII of a thing. I shouldn’t have shared this probably. : (

Bmore on July 13, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Obama on Romney: “If he aspires to being president, one of the things you learn is, you are ultimately responsible for the conduct of your operations, that’s probably a question that he’s going to have to answer, and I think that’s a legitimate part of the campaign.”
More accurately stated: “If he dares to presume to replace me, he’d better understand — and fast — that only I, The One, am allowed to shirk all responsibility, to declare that my only fault is being unable to get through to you thick headed peasants how blessed you are to be alive at the same time as I have deigned to be your Supreme Overlord, to divert all blame to my evil predecessor and that I, King Putt, may not only question but also disparage every aspect of my upstart opponent’s past while answering no questions from any of you little worthless peons. Remember, your only duty is to vote for me and if you don’t, well, I’ll have Michelle crack open the secret compartment in her boob belt in which I have stored the President for Life decree for just such an eventuality.”

natasha333 on July 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM

He is a liar…….a Hugo Chavez wannabe disgrace to this nation.

God help us survive the fools that lead us.

And to think…….McCain said we had nothing to fear from this guy.

PappyD61 on July 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM

g2825m on July 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Thanks for posting this and thank Mitt/team for their open letter. The first I have seen of this.

I just wonder how many military members overseas will have their ballots counted in the election? One would think most would vote for Mitt, but is they aren’t counted, one will never know?
L

letget on July 13, 2012 at 7:51 PM

pearson on July 13, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I’m afraid you could be right. I was actually thinking he’ll go the way of all the other child stars. Shoplifting, a really bad CD, a pathetic reality show – all paving the way for a little down time at the Betty Ford.

sherry on July 13, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Bmore on July 13, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Bmore…I have “limited” Tourettes as well but my words are generally:
Liberals
Democrats
Taxes
Pelosi
Reid
Obama
Fair share
We need to pass it to find out what’s in it…
Raaaaaacist

All of these are said at an extremely high volume and I cannot control it… :o)

I’ve got to go to bed!

Good nite all!

g2825m on July 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Bmore on July 13, 2012 at 7:48 PM

No Mr B. Fine to share. It struck a personal chord with you.
We were just joking that we must sound like we have it when we see or hear him.

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Report: Obama Staffer Collapses and Dies

Flora Duh on July 13, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Wow, he wasn’t even 30 yet.

Del Dolemonte on July 13, 2012 at 7:53 PM

…does that FORWARD sign on the lecturn say… beating on AMERICA on the other side?

KOOLAID2 on July 13, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Good Night g2825m, Sleep Easy.

And you think I’m the disagreeable one. ; )

Bmore on July 13, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Bravo Zulu, Governor Romney!!

g2825m on July 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM

That is one helluva letter!

Naturally Curly on July 13, 2012 at 7:55 PM

g2825m on July 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Goodnight. Stay safe.

p.s. I left you written instructions for disabling auto-refresh on the other thread at 7:27.

Flora Duh on July 13, 2012 at 7:56 PM

MITT?……….hellllllllllo?……….MITT?

Crickets from the bumbling Romney campaign…….

Hey dumbarses at the Romney campaign……we’ve waited nearly FOUR FREAKING YEARS for someone to lay into this Oval Office disgrace to the nation……do it!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!

By the time the Romney campaign goes on OFFENSE……he will have already been defined by Obama.

DESTROY the campaign and political future of the Alinsky loving Marxist!!

PappyD61 on July 13, 2012 at 7:56 PM

No Mr B. Fine to share. It struck a personal chord with you.
We were just joking that we must sound like we have it when we see or hear him.

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I know, as you know I’m not pc at all, heIIfire the twins would be the first to make light of their problem. ; )

Bmore on July 13, 2012 at 7:56 PM

What about people like me who have never watched Fox News, but we’re even more stubborn than the average Fox viewer?

A liberal family friend was shocked in a recent conversation when I sarcastically mocked some liberal dogma, and he snidely asked, “What — do you watch Fox News?”

I replied, “I don’t watch Fox News — Fox News watches me.”

He didn’t get it, and I didn’t bother to explain.

Zombie on July 13, 2012 at 7:56 PM

g2825m on July 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM

God Bless.

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Not a fan of the jug-eared freak myself, but tell me again why this bumbling retard is even a candidate in this country?

I mean, I know that it’s a national pastime to make fun of Europeans over here, and it’s more often than not entirely deserved, but at least my native stomping grounds had the “excuse” that our statist c*nts had the decency to be devious about it.

Over here, on the other hand, you can openly admit to being to the left of Josef bloody Stalin and still be considered something that needs to be taken seriously and treated with something other than the kind of derision and disgust that you’d show somebody taking a number 2 in your breakfast cereal.

And that’s the kind of people who inherited the legacy of beating King George silly (as he deserved so very, very much)?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Today’s Thomas Jeffersons would have started a “constructive debate” with King George and the quietly have submitted to him, using “civility” and “not being inflammatory because that’s just ‘fundamentally unserious’” as an excuse for caving in.

Just keep that in mind the next time you feel the urge to make fun of Europeans for being a bunch of spineless, supine wankers.

And keep a mirror handy.

Misha I on July 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM

PappyD61 on July 13, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Geez Louise Pappy, put down the little brown jug and pay attention.

He was on CBS, ABC and FOX this evening addressing this issue.

Romney Demands Obama Apology

Romney: Obama owes me an apology

Romney: Obama’s Attacks Are “Beneath The Dignity Of His Office”

Flora Duh on July 13, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Zombie on July 13, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I rarely watch the news. Only if something big is going down, debates, or when a hurricane is threatening my state. If I choose a network, it is Fox.
I find most of the media to be garbage. I don’t waste my time.

I was watching Fox when Major Hassan went on his rampage..with Shep Smith reporting…I almost throw something through the plasma..he didnt want to release the name and said why..
If his name had been Jim Smith- he would have said it repeatably.

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Wow, he wasn’t even 30 yet.

Del Dolemonte on July 13, 2012 at 7:53 PM

“Ann & I were deeply saddened to learn of the death of Alex Okrent. Prayers are with Alex’s loved ones and the entire Obama campaign team,” Romney wrote on Twitter.

Flora Duh on July 13, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Flora Duh:

Did you see that obnoxious woman on Fox? Liz Marlantes..she was so totally in the bag for Obama…she pretty much said this works for Obama because people are not smart enough to understand complicated stuff like Romney’s departure from Bain.

I sent a little note to the Christian Science Monitor and told them that I did not appreciate their reporters treating me like an idiot.

Terrye on July 13, 2012 at 8:05 PM

In 2008 he whined about “bitter clingers”.

In 2012 he’s whining about “stubborn Fox viewers.”

Bigot.

Cody1991 on July 13, 2012 at 8:05 PM

MITT?……….hellllllllllo?……….MITT?

Crickets from the bumbling Romney campaign…….

NOW!!!!!!!

DESTROY the campaign and political future of the Alinsky loving Marxist!!

PappyD61 on July 13, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I guess you have not been paying attention the last couple of days.

Terrye on July 13, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Terrye on July 13, 2012 at 8:05 PM

No, I haven’t watched any news this evening, just snippets of the Romney interviews I’ve seen online.

Flora Duh on July 13, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Where are the trolls?
I see libfreestuffordie is back watching us racists, or something.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on July 13, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Bmore on July 13, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I saw a comedy skit once with tourettes..I laughed so hard I almost cracked a rib.
Granny Dee reminded me of that skit.

bazil9 on July 13, 2012 at 8:10 PM

PappyD61 on July 13, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Sheesh.. he’s been a tad bit busy speaking to the press, eh ?

pambi on July 13, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Change first sentence in article from:

“President Obama is in the middle of a two-day campaign tour through Virginia – ”

to:

“President Obama is in the middle of a two-day loon rally tour. For some reason he is trying to firm up his kool-aid drinking base and pretty much tick everyone else in the US off.”

For me, I am lovin’ it. Keep talking sir.

sdbatboy on July 13, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Flora, I guess there was a strong reaction to her on twitter as well. I was yelling at the TV.

I don’t know what Obama is paying her, but he is getting his money’s worth out of Liz Marlantes.

People on twitter said she was so bad they should bring back Pat Buchannan.

Terrye on July 13, 2012 at 8:15 PM

g2825m on July 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM

God bless you and all our wonderful men and women serving our nation.

I hope you don’t mind, I sent your post on for others to read? This is the first I have seen of this from Mitt/team.
L

letget on July 13, 2012 at 8:16 PM

ObamaToast!

I’d like to make a toast. To the Obama Presidency:

…..

Key West Reader on July 13, 2012 at 8:17 PM

To infidelity! Obama.

Key West Reader on July 13, 2012 at 8:18 PM

10 bucks says Obama disappears from public life by March 2013, and is spotted some years later in western PA, preaching in a small church that practices serpent handling.

BobMbx on July 13, 2012 at 8:22 PM

preaching in a small church that practices serpent handling.

Wonder if these snakes would be what bho would handle?

L

letget on July 13, 2012 at 8:25 PM

It’s true. I watch Fox News regularly, and all the cajoling in the world ain’t gonna get me to vote for either Romney or Obama.

Stoic Patriot on July 13, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Stoic: don’t throw away a vote. You may not like Romney, but you surely don’t want to help hand the election to this extraordinarily evil man, do you? And as to watching Fox vs. any of the lib networks, who wouldn’t prefer a network that tries to be fair and balanced, and doesn’t hire flaming idiots like Chrissy and all those bad-mouthed freaks at MSNBC etc. ??? I hate to see comments when people refer to the network as Fauxnews, when quite obviously Fox presents both sides of the arguments. the others, not so much….

chai on July 13, 2012 at 8:44 PM

BobMbx on July 13, 2012 at 8:22 PM

American Idol is looking for judges.

slickwillie2001 on July 13, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Dude’s starting to look a bit crazaye.

Key West Reader on July 13, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Starting to look a bit crazaye, Key West?

Remember this oldie but goodie from 2010?

GrannyDee on July 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Who could forget that picture…Yikes! Run for the hills

workingclass artist on July 13, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Last I looked, Mr. President, here in Virginia Uncle Jim votes. In droves.

Kept at it, Mr. President. Virginia will be back in the red column in no time.

Mr. Arkadin on July 13, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Damn Skippy I’m stubborn.

Uncle Jim is kinda sick of Uncle Sugar sticking its big-ass nose into every aspect of our lives. Uncle Jim is also sick of Uncle Sugar usurping power for power’s sake, and trying to grow so big as to be all-enveloping and all-consuming.

I’ll not tire of going to every other news source I can find until the MSM starts reporting the actual relevant news accurately (in other words, ’til hell freezes over.)

————————————Hugs and Kisses,
—————————————————–Uncle Jim

hillbillyjim on July 13, 2012 at 9:42 PM

He certainly doesn’t want anybody watching Fox now while the rest are spreading lies.

Wagthatdog on July 13, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Terrye on July 13, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Thank you! I was watching her and getting so damn mad! This is maybe, the third time I’ve seen her on FOX and just wanted to slap her. Very condescending.

BettyRuth on July 13, 2012 at 10:16 PM

The hyprocrisy just knows no bounds, does it ?
I’d be rich if I had a nickel for every time we on the right either look to, or are directed to all of the leftist ‘news sources’ to gain THEIR perpective, and we DO … at least we DO !!
Ask a lib if/when they’ve tuned into FNC, and they run screaming and PROUDLY declare that they’d rather be dead than watch or listen to that pile of shiite.
Yes, the leftist media gets on our last nerves, but we WILL watch … even if only to learn their tactics.
Them ? He!! no !!

pambi on July 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Gave up on Fox News about a year ago. They seemed to take a deliberate turn left. Can’t stand O’Rilley, Hannity is annoying and good grief, it was Rove, Morris, and Gingrich taking turns on the three prime time shows EVERY nite. So, my Hot Air friends, what I know, I get from you. And guess what, I’m always ahead of the curve. Thanks!

tj4osu on July 13, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Classless buffoon with an ego the size of the deficit. This is the Best and Brightest? Lord help us.

Fuquay Steve on July 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Now Obama is attacking Uncle Jim? Has the man no shame?

claudius on July 13, 2012 at 11:33 PM

BobMbx on July 13, 2012 at 8:22 PM

He could make big money doing that, actually. The snakes wouldn’t bite him out of professional courtesy.

MelonCollie on July 14, 2012 at 12:12 AM

now That, was some of The finest, and most Presidential Presidentin’, that I have ever witnessed! / Sarc Off!

Don’t look now Barry, but your community organ is showing!

Teddy on July 14, 2012 at 5:51 AM

So which Jr. College gym did he fill to near capacity this time?

ctmom on July 14, 2012 at 8:32 AM

No Conservative in a leadership position would even think of getting away with making the kind of crass, biased generalization this man does.

I have strived since I had served under him and just for the dignity of the office to still always refer to him as President Obama. He soils the dignity of the office even more with every passing day.

hawkdriver on July 14, 2012 at 8:48 AM

PS, politician, not a leader.

Sad so many still look to him.

hawkdriver on July 14, 2012 at 8:50 AM

PPS, he just lost the Uncle Jim vote.

hawkdriver on July 14, 2012 at 8:51 AM

A few years ago I was on Vacation(remember those?) in Bora Bora. We took a Range Rover excursion to the top of the mountain. One lady (?) during the conversation said “I don’t watch Fox News, but I heard. . .

I nearly fell off my seat, and bit my tongue so hard it almost bled.

Ignorant Mensan on July 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I can’t believe the weasel actually called me out by name. I don’t mind the publicity and if I have to watch the news it is certainly FOX. But having Barry O sniveling about the press is a little rich. I smack him around a bit back at BLACKFIVE.

Cordially,

Uncle Jim(bo)

Uncle Jimbo on July 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM

We can’t get rid of this guy fast enough. The thought of four more years make me…….

Bradvanhalen on July 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM

a malignant, mendacious troll with Narcissistic Personality Disorder going on about people being stubborn- that’s rich. yeah, you won, didn’t you, you feckless freak? that gives you the right to tingle from on high on average american citizens- the heart and soul bedrock of this country- who merely disagree with you, your policies, and your terrorist-marxist pals.

the boy-king is a walking, talking, projecting advertisement for the stubborn, empathy devoid and self absorbed and highly destructive , deeply damaged person with NPD. he’s doing what he always does- and what radical leftists always do-projecting his illness on his ‘ enemies’, those that are aware of exactly what he is and how very dangerous he is the health, safety, wealth, and freedoms of all americans.

mittens on July 14, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Hey, libs! U MAD? U JELLY?

ZK on July 14, 2012 at 2:04 PM

“stubborn” is the last refuge of someone who’s lost the argument but still wants to control.

JimC on July 14, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Arrrrgh, bite me!

catwrangler on July 14, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Oh yeah, I’m going to be real stubborn this November too!!!

Lynken on July 14, 2012 at 7:35 PM