Real talk: Allen West will not be bullied, thank you very much

posted at 4:01 pm on July 10, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

Rep. Allen West (R-Florida) came under fire last week for a few choice comments about liberal racism, as well as about President Obama actively engendering a culture of dependency.

I really feel that it is demeaning to me to think that I need some individual to justify me and my existence. Look, I went through 22 years being in the military, I rose to the rank of Lt. Colonel, I have a bachelor and 2 masters degrees. And for these white liberals to believe they can have this condescending manner toward black conservatives that we need to have approval from our quote unquote, I guess “masters”, for us to be able to speak – see that’s where the true racism really lies governor is with the white liberals who don’t want to see someone such as myself that broke away from their dependency class and is out here and able to possibly contend against them with the policies that they are promoting that’s destroying the black community. I know I’m their #1 target and it just emboldens me to speak out even stronger.

And:

“Self-esteem comes from doing esteemable things. Sitting at home and getting a check from the government is not going to help your self-esteem. What it will do is make you an economic slave to people living in a far, far, distant place,” West said on Sunday.

“He does not want you to have the self-esteem of getting up and earning and having that title of ‘American,’” the congressman said of the president. “He’d rather you be his slave and be economically dependent upon him.”

Rep. West is often criticized for being incisive, intemperate, shooting from the hip, rabble rabble rabble — but West is having none of it. He doesn’t care what the liberal media does to exacerbate and twist his words, and he doesn’t care who knows it:

“I don’t care about my critics,” Rep. Allen West (R-Fla) said about the response to his comments about slavery and liberal racism. “I understand that my country is at a very perilous situation and i’m going to use the type of words that are necessary to get the attention of the American people.”

“I want to make sure that the United States of America, that has been around for 236 years as the beacon of liberty, freedom and democracy, continues on for our subsequent generations. Our children and grandchildren. And I really don’t care about critics. I really don’t care about the liberal media,” West said.

So. Boss. Even if you don’t like what Rep. West has to say, it’s hard to help admiring the way he says it. He’s never screeching or whining — he’s always calm and measured when he’s laying out his case, and he refuses to be cowed by anyone. Sorry, but I’ll take perhaps-politically-unwise-but-straight-shootin’ real talk over carefully-planned-populist-pandering rhetoric any day of the week.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Done. For the record, a warning to the HA community: Posting someone’s personal information in the threads is a bannable offense. It’s a form of intimidation, whether intended that way or not. Please refrain from now on.

Allahpundit on July 10, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I agree, and it’s not an excuse, but libfree continually referred to things in his personal life when making points in his argument, which made him an easy target to query.

Still, it’s wrong to do. We can easily smack down libfree’s inane racism without posting his personal info.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:08 PM

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:17 PM

You are a racist.

We love/admire him because he is a man with steely ones, and a real mensch. You see things in color. We see them in values and attitudes.

Now, if only he’d give half of one of his gonads to Mitt Obama w/b toast.

Schadenfreude on July 10, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Progressivism, Propaganda & Pretending

M2RB: Eric Clapton

Resist We Much on July 10, 2012 at 6:09 PM

The OWS crowd continually uses the phrase “wage slavery” to refer to jobs held by many Americans. I wonder how many times libfree objected to that term?

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Yeah, that’s fine for you and me, but what about the big chunk of the population who are not well informed enough to know the difference? Truth is hard, and people like being lied to as long as it makes them “feel good about themselves,” however fleeting that feeling may be.

College Prof on July 10, 2012 at 6:10 PM

If libfree fought half as hard to eliminate honest-to-goodness slavery that still exists in many parts of the world as he does to eliminate rhetoric about slavery that happened 170 years ago, he’d win a friggin’ Nobel Peace Prize.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Who posted libfree’s personal info? Not cool. We may not agree with him on many issues, but he at least had the courage to debate his convictions which is more than I can say for many libs who comment here. Plus he called his own side out plenty. I don’t like that he was chased off.

Kataklysmic on July 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM

RACIST ALERT!

So Allen West merely repeats conservative talking points on “culture of dependency” which is just a re-hash of Moynihan’s “culture of poverty” rhetoric and its the new hotness? *yawn* The only reason West gives you a happy is that he is a black man saying these things. He’d be a two bit congressman otherwise.

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM

lib…you are such a feckless racist, like so many of your ilk.

West is an honorable person. Something the Left doesn’t understand.

ProfShadow on July 10, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Al $harpton; Maxine Water$; Je$$ie (Hymetown) Jack$on (and all of his legitimate & illegitimate offspring); Louis Farrakahn; Jeremiah Wright; Keith Ellison; Alcee Hastings (now THERE is a real piece of work); Hank Johnson (I’m affraid we’ll cause Guam to tipover if you put more Marines there.’); Sheila Jackson Lee (We should have the Mars Rover go photograph the flag left by the astronauts.); John Lewis (‘The sharks still swim the Atlantic route of the slave ships to this day.’); Charlie Rangel (Taxes are for the little people); Bobby Rush; etc, etc.
And of course King Putt, The Once are all RACE BAITING POVERTY PIMPS

Missilengr on July 10, 2012 at 6:15 PM

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:28 PM

For one thing he calls it economic slavery. For another the word slavery is a word with a basic meaning that can be applied to a situation without being tied to any history of slavery. But you’re a liberal so it’s impossible for you not to switch the narrative to race and identity groups. YOU are the one who puts a lot of emphasis on West being a black man. Similar comments are popular on the right no matter the skin color or gender of the one saying them. It’s only in YOUR mind that the skin color of West matters. But you’re a liberal and you can’t help projecting that on to us.

You don’t actually bother to deal with the argument that West is making – instead you choose to be offended at how he said it. But again you are a liberal so your feelings are more important that than logic.

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 4:43 PM

This

CW on July 10, 2012 at 6:18 PM

We love/admire him because he is a man with steely ones, and a real mensch. You see things in color (or any other post modern created victimized class). We see them in values and attitudes.

Now, if only he’d give half of one of his gonads to Mitt Obama w/b toast.

Schadenfreude on July 10, 2012 at 6:08 PM

You are right on! Sorry for my added comment to yours.

OccamsRazor on July 10, 2012 at 6:19 PM

He’d be a two bit congressman otherwise.

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Sure ./

Like your average GOPer is as conservative as he is…ever notice how much love those that work to be truly conservative receive?

I think you did too many drugs at that place you called a university. You’ve been brainwashed .

CW on July 10, 2012 at 6:20 PM

You don’t understand the meaning of racism. Racism is not the act of saying “race influences x or y situation/opinion.” Which is what I’m doing when I argue that West’s fame within the conservative movement is principally due to his race.

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Not even true.. West first rose to fame because of the principled stand he took in the Army to save the men under his command even at the risk of his career. It is his straight talking on issues mixed with that honor that has sold me on West and his skin color is incidental. The fact that you ASSUME that people like him based on his skin color makes YOU the racist, not me.

melle1228 on July 10, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Not all liberals do that. But those that do should be ashamed of themselves. If you disagree with the use of Nazi imagery why *don’t* you disagree with the use of slavery imagery?

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Because slavery is a powerful term. It denotes an unacceptable level of bondage, whether it is used to describe the 18th century slave trade or 21st century ‘virtual slavery’ among many impoverished minorities who are dependent to the government.

Meanwhile, Godwin’s Law exists as a truism because pretty much any time someone uses a Nazi analogy, they’re being facetious. If you say “X is acting like a Nazi,” you’re not being accurate, unless X is rounding up undesirables and carting them off to the gas chambers.

There. A simple lesson in why the word ‘slavery’ is still acceptable as political rhetoric (by both sides, by the way; home many OWS’ers love calling Tea Party Americans “wage slaves”?), whereas Nazi images should never be used by either side.

And you’re the college prof? Now that’s a joke.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Kataklysmic on July 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM

From what I can see, it was his twitter page, so it’s not like someone posted his home address. Still, it should be his decision whether or not he wanted to share that with us.

It’s a lesson for everybody, though. You’re only as anonymous as you allow yourself to be.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:24 PM

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:17 PM

You can’t even argue that Obama’s fame is not due to his race, and with some the principle reason.

itsspideyman on July 10, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Darn, saw libs 4:55 post.

Another troll bites the dust.

itsspideyman on July 10, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Bob Beckel disrespected Col West today on Fox…it was disgusting even for that pig.

d1carter on July 10, 2012 at 6:29 PM

And you’re the college prof? Now that’s a joke.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I am starting to really doubt their stories.. so far I have tallied lib as a 23 year old gay, black, parental, college professor. They seem to “become” whatever they think will give them the upperhand in an argument. And I don’t know many 23 year old college professors and I distinctly remember lib remarking on their youth and their age.

melle1228 on July 10, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Kataklysmic on July 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Yeah, what HumpBot did at 4:21 in this thread would have gotten him/her banned at Democrat Underground for sure, and probably also at HuffPo and Kos.

Del Dolemonte on July 10, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:24 PM

What “HumpBot Salvation” posted was the professors’ bio page of libfree’s University. This included his photo, department, post-doctoral study–in short, anything some nut could use if they wanted to do more than argue on a blog.

Hot Air is better than that.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 10, 2012 at 6:37 PM

With my last post I ask that the moderators eliminate the link to my personal information. Congrats, I’m gone.

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM

what took you so long kwame? you can’t win debates with emotion and lies, you need logic, of which you have none.

burserker on July 10, 2012 at 6:41 PM

There is no love lost between me and lib at all. That being said, just because I disagreed with his politics does not mean that his privacy should have been violated.

I certainly haven’t been very anonymous on these threads as army aviation is an extremely small community, so there is a few that could probably out me as well. I would be extremely upset. That wasn’t cool, and it proved we are like the other side. We should be able to argue with the other side and beat them with said arguments not run them off by “outing” them.

melle1228 on July 10, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 10, 2012 at 6:37 PM

And who’s sock puppet are you, showing up just in time to be a special pleader for libfreeordie?

Midas on July 10, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Hot Air is better than that.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 10, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Ah, well that post was obviously deleted, and I assume Humpbot Salvation is banned as well.

However, the post with his Twitter page still exists, so I guess we’re to assume that since Twitter is such a public forum, we can’t exactly ban people for connecting someone to their Twitter page, but something as personal as a University Bio is a bannable offense.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:43 PM

West would make a great VP for Romney and then an even greater President in 2020.

aposematic on July 10, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I stick by what I said, though. Telling someone to lock their doors at night doesn’t mean you agree with thievery, just that you acknowledge the existence of thieves.

I don’t agree with “outing” someone in that way, but people need to be careful about how much personal info they provide on anonymous forums.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Midas on July 10, 2012 at 6:43 PM

What I am is a fair fighter, and I detest bullies. Again, we are better than that.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 10, 2012 at 6:49 PM

West is our decades Ronald Reagan and Palin is the American version of Maggie Thatcher. The 2 together could accomplish the restoration of the Republic. We need them both.

SandyToes on July 10, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Ummm….not sure if anyone has seen libfree’s twitter page but if you do find it DONT click on the recent pics page. He looks exactly like you would expect and it aint pretty.

HotAirian on July 10, 2012 at 6:53 PM

And libfree is still a racist, pro-baby killing, lying scumbag.

Just yesterday he claimed Romney committed fraud . Scum is scum.
All he brought was tired regurgitated black studies in addition to mostly pro-Obama talking points. To think he is teaching kids and we are likely paying for most of it. Good riddance.

CW on July 10, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Hotairian

What you don’t like Steve Urkel?

CW on July 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM

CW on July 10, 2012 at 6:53 PM

And yet, compared to UES and lester, he was a saint. I’ll miss him, because he was the best of the trolls, which is admittedly like being the coldest place in hell.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Oh, boy. Here come the well deserved bannings.

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Was libfreeordie concerned with the privacy of the Republicans being followed around with cams by libs?

pageram on July 10, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Oh, boy. Here come the well deserved bannings.

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Really?

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM

There is a reason I have a Twitter account under my Blogger name.

kingsjester on July 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM

pageram on July 10, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Not in the least. He just found excuses and essentially blamed the pubs. Weird how that worked. Nice catch.

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I agree.

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 7:02 PM

He must have outed himself earlier right?
I assume Humpbot just guessed….had it been ignored or laughed off I suspect nobody would have bought into it. You don’t think there are not at least a hundred professors buying into the same bs that he did?

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Really?

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I guess I consider it a basic civility thing. And probably more importantly it has to do with the reputation of Hotair. I don’t think we should pull punches in the comments – and we don’t – but internet stalking and taking things to a really personal level go to far in my opinion.

Besides – allah has already warned against such behavior in this thread which is inviting him to ban you at this point.

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 7:04 PM

itsspideyman on July 10, 2012 at 6:24 PM

A number of black celebrities are on record stating THE ONLY reason they voted for Hussein was his skin color. Racist in their own way, of course.

riddick on July 10, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Even more deeply disturbing than libfreeordie’s open racism and ignorant progressivism is that it’s in a position where it is paid to indoctrinate students.

God help us.

Midas on July 10, 2012 at 7:05 PM

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Really ? For what?

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:05 PM

God help us.

Midas on July 10, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Like I said.

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:06 PM

gwelf do tell smart guy.

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Time to queue up one of my all time favorite songs, Slave to Love (Brian Ferry).

riddick on July 10, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Oh, boy. Here come the well deserved bannings.

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Why? Steve Urkely complaining about his picture being posted?

Midas on July 10, 2012 at 7:08 PM

pageram on July 10, 2012 at 7:00 PM

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM

In that case…F him!

pageram on July 10, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Oh, boy. Here come the well deserved bannings.

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Why? Steve Urkely complaining about his picture being posted?

Midas on July 10, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Gwelf’s research skills rank right up there with libfree’s.

All of sudden so quiet too. Hmmm.

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:43 PM

IMHO, anybody who pulls that kind of stunt should not only be banned but have their information posted. It’s not remotely funny, it’s not a valid debating tactic, it’s nothing but cowardly knuckledragging thuggery.

And yes, I’m perfectly willing to abide by this rule myself.

MelonCollie on July 10, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Heck for all we know …that may not even be him…interesting the twitter link was still there about 15 minutes ago as someone had pointed out.

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:43 PM

MelonCollie on July 10, 2012 at 7:11 PM

How did Humpbot know it was him?

I wonder should libfree been banned for posting too much of his personal life?

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:13 PM

*have been banned

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Really ? For what?

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Allahpundit on July 10, 2012 at 5:07 PM

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Our education system is ruled with an iron fist by the communists. We can try changing Congress, elect a conservative president, but the first, REALLY FIRST order of business is doing away with unions in our schools and cleaning out the trash (teachers and professors) who indoctrinate our kids into moronism from an early age. Otherwise we are fighting a losing battle, IMO.

riddick on July 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Gwelf’s research skills rank right up there with libfree’s.

All of sudden so quiet too. Hmmm.

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:10 PM

You might be a little quieter too, if some bitter-clinging cavedweller had just posted a link to info that could easily be used to find you IRL.

(one shouldn’t post that kind of personal info on a publicly accessible online source , but even so…)

MelonCollie on July 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

How did Humpbot know it was him?

I wonder should libfree been banned for posting too much of his personal life?

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:13 PM

My guess is Humpmydogbot has been checking out libfree for some time, or by some coincidence connected him with his avatar. Like happening to look over his shoulder while he was on Hot Air or something similar.

MelonCollie on July 10, 2012 at 7:16 PM

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM

It’s a long time coming. I don’t support posting people’s personal information, ever. However, the site will be far better off without you calling everyone racist at every opportunity. There’s too much bigotry in this world already without you adding to the s**tpile.

MadisonConservative on July 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Are you insinuating I posted his personal information? If you are you’re dense. If not …my apologies.If so you need to apologize.

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM

riddick on July 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

One word: Unions(…or two if you are joe biden)

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:26 PM

MadisonConservative on July 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Yes and he worried that the use of words regarding slavery would cheapen them yet he would use racist words to the point they no longer had meaning.

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:28 PM

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I wasn’t insinuating anything about you. I don’t believe you were the one who posted or reposted libfreeordie’s personal info.

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM

One word: Unions(…or two if you are joe biden)

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:26 PM

You rock. I actually LOL’ed at that!

MelonCollie on July 10, 2012 at 7:33 PM

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM

my post came soon after your link but it wasn’t referring to it.

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 7:36 PM

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Hmmm I wonder why I thought that.

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Hmmm I wonder why I thought that.

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Ah, I can see why I confused you. Sorry. My fault. I meant “you” more generally. I’m a little distracted.

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 7:41 PM

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM

It’s pretty obvious the only reason you don’t like Allen West is because he’s black.

I know you can’t respond, but we all know it’s the truth.

Spliff Menendez on July 10, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I will miss libfree. We didn’t agree on much, but the discussion was always interesting. I was looking forward to many more debates. Whoever outed his identity is pure trash.

Oh, and while I came too late to see his info and thus haven’t a clue who he is or whether he photographs well, I find it pretty sad that some people are making fun of his looks. Some of you never matured beyond high school.

McDuck on July 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM

McDuck on July 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM

+1. And I suspect some of the posters durr-hurring about how ugly libfree is have faces that would stop a clock.

MelonCollie on July 10, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I’m not so sure that libfreeordie was banned by Hot Air.

Looks to like to me he left of his own accord, maybe just from this thread.

Maybe he will be back on another one?

I don’t really care one way or another. Trolls thrive on feedback. Ignore them and they wiil disappear.

Many here get their knickers in a knot over these libstards, and that is what they want–seeing people go ballistic over them.

Having said that–it is fun to mess with them!

davidk on July 10, 2012 at 8:06 PM

One word: Unions(…or two if you are joe biden)

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Heh! Too funny, so true!

BruthaMan on July 10, 2012 at 8:08 PM

How is what happened to libfreeordie different from Ken and his dating website?

slickwillie2001 on July 10, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Dude, loving you. Keep it up and Barry BAMSTAHHHHH!!!!!! YOU DA MAN BAMMY BABYYYY!!! LOVE YA BARRY OLL BUDDY OL PALLLL!!! YAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

tommy10, 2012 at 30 PM

cableguy615 on July 10, 2012 at 8:15 PM

McDuck on July 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM

How is it a debate when one talks to a wall? With same results. (shrug)

riddick on July 10, 2012 at 8:29 PM

riddick on July 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

One word: Unions(…or two if you are joe biden)

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:26 PM

:-)

riddick on July 10, 2012 at 8:30 PM

liberal projectionist follies.

slavery was a deeply entrenched part of the ancient world outside of africa. the romans conquered then enslaved just about every ‘indigenous’ lily whitey tribe in europe one can name- as in killed the males in battle and then made off with the women and children as slaves.

any one of irish descent should understand that the british basically almost starved their irish serf land slaves out of existence. it was the legacy of the low regard they had for celts as another race allegedly closer to animals. so anyone who dares opine that people they assume are western european couldn’t possibly understand the sort of suffering that accompanies any form of slavery is either ignorant, a sheer ideologue unacquainted with the facts of history or a plain old race baiter for political purposes.

and these sorts of so concerned about, it seems, almost exclusively black american males ignores the fact that black africans, and muslim africans are currently involved in keeping black people as slaves-buying them and selling them. no white people involved. nary a word. nary a peep about this outrage happening to black men alive right now. people dead and gone for decades, well that’s urgent and must be incessantly spoken of.

mittens on July 10, 2012 at 8:39 PM

mittens on July 10, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Next thing you’ll tell me is that you don’t descend from plantation owners! /sarc

gwelf on July 10, 2012 at 8:44 PM

How is what happened to libfreeordie different from Ken and his dating website?

slickwillie2001 on July 10, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Two guesses:

1. I’m not 100% sure any of those pages were actually the same guy as our own troll KenInCT. Pretty sure he got banned anyway, right?

2. Whoever posted those links simply googled Ken’s username. Humpbot, however, used personal info gathered from libree’s individual postings and then found out his Twitter account and his personal page at his university. It’s still scummy to post info that you get by googling someone’s username, but again, you can hardly blame anyone since you provided all the information simply by using the same name.

IIRC, someone also posted the “Twitter page” of lib4life, but I’m 99% sure that wasn’t actually them, so that person didn’t get banned (at least I don’t think they did).

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 8:46 PM

libfreeordie, your party has always loved slavery. Calling it a collective instead of a plantation doesn’t change that FACT.

SDN on July 10, 2012 at 8:58 PM

McDuck on July 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Well in their defense his twitter photo did feature him in a diaper aparatus and high heels and that is all I will say…

melle1228 on July 10, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 8:46 PM

That’s right. When somebody posted the lib4life link, I clicked it, didn’t believe that was her, forgot about her. I did the same this time with libfree, but since Humpbot used his name I was able to scroll down the University Faculty page and–BAM!–pick him right out. Didn’t really believe it was him, either, until he said bye.

I’m guilty of TMI online sometimes, too. There’s a lesson here…

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 10, 2012 at 9:06 PM

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Hey doof, I’d get a “happy” hearing Palin say the same thing. Does that mean I’m a lesbian.

Don’t you ever get embarrassed or ever consider what you are saying?

kim roy on July 10, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Your ability to devalue the experience of actual human enslavement is stunning.

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Is that equal to or greater than a liberal’s devaluation of babies in the womb?

kim roy on July 10, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Is that equal to or greater than a liberal’s devaluation of babies in the womb?

kim roy on July 10, 2012 at 9:23 PM

LibFree banned itself today.

CW on July 10, 2012 at 9:52 PM

How is what happened to libfreeordie different from Ken and his dating website?

slickwillie2001 on July 10, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Didn’t keninCT link to his dating page in his name?

kim roy on July 10, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Is that equal to or greater than a liberal’s devaluation of babies in the womb?

kim roy on July 10, 2012 at 9:23 PM

LibFree banned itself today.

CW on July 10, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Yeah, saw that as I read through the comments. Not like I was going to get a response anyways. ;)

kim roy on July 10, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Allen West absolutely rocks. If you like that, you’ll love this.

He’s the best.

NoPain on July 10, 2012 at 9:59 PM

West is the man! They’ve got him surrounded- they can’t get away this time!

Browncoatone on July 10, 2012 at 10:04 PM

History Of The Democrats And The KKK.

The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans

ITguy on July 10, 2012 at 10:32 PM

ITguy on July 10, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I know it was wrong to out libfreeordie, but after yesterday when he was saying it’s perfectly okay for democrat operatives to stalk republicans and put video of their homes and their personal information out there for all the world to see, it’s kind of poetic justice. I guess it’s only okay when it happens to someone else? Typical liberal.

Night Owl on July 10, 2012 at 10:37 PM

ITguy on July 10, 2012 at 10:40 PM

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:17 PM

And your disdain for him is primarily because of his race. If he was white, you wouldn’t bat an eye, because he’d be just another conservative. But, because he’s wandered off the liberal plantation, he especially chaps your hide. After all, nobody invited you to this thread.

CurtZHP on July 10, 2012 at 4:25 PM

“You can’t be a Republican”…

ITguy on July 10, 2012 at 10:47 PM

libfreeordie on July 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM

THERE IT IS!…well…hope you get a life!…really!…you’ll learn you’ll grow…you would question some on your own side once in a while…so there’s hope for you…never seen someone losing an argument get out of it, by banning themselves before…Good Luck…have a nice life!…wish JugEars could learn from you!

KOOLAID2 on July 10, 2012 at 10:50 PM

You know, given that fact that I’m a racist Tea Party supporter, it’s kind of strange; I would vote for Allen West for any office in the land in a heartbeat. Felt the same way about Clarence Thomas. Thomas Sowell and Walter E Williams, along with James T Harris are some of my favorite commentators.

Funny that.

AZfederalist on July 10, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Erika, I love the way you write.

birdhurd on July 10, 2012 at 4:38 PM

+1!

ITguy on July 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I will miss libfree

McDuck on July 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Don’t worry McDuck, we still have uppereastside, might even be the same Troll!

Deano1952 on July 10, 2012 at 11:22 PM

gwelf

driven from ireland, starving, with the rest of the snakes. driven from france, without a franc. descended from a decorated civil war veteran from maine whose proudest day on earth was when he shook abraham lincoln’s hand.

oh, and my family is mixed race…

but, clearly, i’m just a racist pig who couldn’t possibly understand anything about slavery…

mittens on July 10, 2012 at 11:48 PM